RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Del

Rate this topic

Guest guest

BUSY CRAZY.....HAHA but I am good. Really sore from my weekend trip. But It was well worth it. And DEL How the hell you been? You know you need to post more. love and hugs my friend dDel Compton <go_deliman@...> wrote: Thank you, D. How art thee? .

Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.

Guest guest

Hi Del, Thank you for your beautiful words they did comfort me. Loved your Boy Scout story maybe thats what I am doing using two matches at a time to be a better person hmmm??! LOL. You are right I can feel the people in group and you are all so special to me, you just have no idea how I love and need you all. Of course that was a dumb thing to say cause of course you do. Just a wandering mind here . I do belong to a couple of other groups but this is my special one that I always turn to. One of the others I visit usually has to much fighting and people getting kicked off for making moderator angry etc. Another one I am just friends with a couple of girls and its very light and alot of laughs. I feel a big connection to this group and have right from the start. I feel wanted and cared about and I want to try and help people. Oh grief here I go again wandering. Oh well a lost mind can be a

good thing lol. What do you feel you know about me Del? Just curious is all. The story you told about your father is so true, you can always see someone in worst shape if you take the time to look. Real sick today for some reason can't make it to lab for blood work. Will try again tomorrow and hope its ready for the Monday morning appointment. Thank you again Del for your words. WWDel Compton <go_deliman@...> wrote: Hi WW. Do you know how you can" feel"

another person even though the computer screen? Ofcourse it's very easy on the phone, hearing the how the words are expressed. I think most of us do "feel" the person when communicating via cyberspace . I feel I know you, and that is only from written word. Anyway... to strive to do something good, or nice, or just positive in general, and not obtain the goal the first time, or even after many times, is not what is not something to be ashamed of. Honestly, I hope will try to remember this. If you simply must feel some shame in your life, then quit trying to be a good hearted, helpful person. THEN shame might be apropo. All we can do is try... and the more we try, the better we become! I hope you can "feel" what I'm clumsily trying to say, because there is absolutely no shame in trying, even though you didn't achieve what you want. However, I did feel ashamed when I got a Merit Badge in Boy Scouts, for

starting a fire with just two matches. Our Leader, was, well... real easy to get along with and I told him I blew it (no pun) and used my two matches, and I felt ashamed... cause the other guys did it OK...He said, OK..no problem, get two more matches and try again. After about thirty matches, but just two at a time, I succeded. This is not the right way to obtain your goal completely without shame, so I guess there are exceptions..... Forgetting what you were doing when praying to God?? HAHAHAHAHA!! I'm not laughing AT you, I'm RELATING to you. I don't finish anything anymore, hardly. Except a bowl of cream, and sometimes it's tuff to actually get on the table, so I can eat it!! hahaha This is a little personal, but true and funny! I take alot of Lactulose, and while falling asleep, or trying to pray, or read something, I think to myself.. AM I done? Did I go? I can't remember!! hahaha....It's true... I have to look and see if

I did my business!! God knows this and doesn't mind, I don't think, that we don't finish our prayers of thanks to him, and to wish good for all others. He knows whats goin' on.... Shame, guilt, feelings id inadequecy, insecurites, and etc..etc..etc.. are all the Devil. Just say God, please make this stop! It's the Devil messing with my brain so I don't enjoy all the love and good things you have for me. It works for me, and a burden is lifted off me. God bless Us All. Ps.. Janet Micheal, (kcpapa), I want to thank and compliment you regarding you post. Thank You. Your words are very well written and intelligently stated. I agree with you, that the method is different for each of us, (to be thankful for what we have).. when I have trouble believing , or just can't remember sometimes how good God is to me.. I too, will

do the same thing, but I use something I heard it from my Dad, me, at a young age.. he said" I cried because I had no shoes, until I saw the boy with no feet". We all forget sometimes... Del Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Guest guest

Star is hanging on, true to who she is. Her daughter, friend, Doug, her caretaker, and nurse are with her. When she does open her eyes, they try to let her have a little bit of Pop sickle. At her request she is listed DNR, and is filling up with phlegm, from Pneumonia. So it appears HEPC, ESLD, and a body . No drainage tubes.. There seems to be no point in going through that. I will keep the dummies advised of her condition. While this is not easy for anyone involved...there must be a reason, for the what seems like long shut down process..... only God knows... She was turned down at UNC for a TP, because they said she couldn't handle the stress, and would not be a good candidate for a liver. and They found some trace of pain medication in her labwork, so the answer was No. She spoke to the board, and said You think I can't handle stress?? Then she told them about her own daughter, and then six

other kids she took in one by one, and raised them all. Until of age to be on their own, while she was sick. She didn't didn't take drugs or drink, and owned her own home, with a swimming pool! She made ends meet. and she wanted more kids to raise. I'm sure the kids know how incredible she is... I hope so.... The pain meds... the reason she refused any pain meds is because she didn't want to have any trace of anything, the next time. She was in pain. but would not take anything for it. She is one of the strongest people I've ever known..or know... Her neighbor is a redneck car bodies all over the front yard, an empty burnt out school bus in the back, and he constantly bothered Star, with threats. He had dogs, Pit Bulls, that he wouldn't keep secure. Well, Star had a boxer and some small dogs, so she was rightfully concerned. He just got meaner. She had a restraining order against him, to stay off her property, She

called the authorities many times to no avail, until about four weeks ago. The Pit Bull had come into their yard, which Star saw through the security cameras with video recording, the Pit had her dog in the in the classic Pit Bull death lock..where the dog has it's enemy (?) by the throat, cutting of all air. Doug, came running in and screaming wheres the gun? He went out, shot the Pit Bull twice, but the pit bull managed to run back to his yard, before dying. It was too late for their little dog...she was already dead. Her coat gashed and bloody.. The asshole came out with a shotgun, the police actually showed up and took him to jail, because of the constraining order. All this was about 4 weeks ago. Just think, this person her through so much stress, the last days of her life. She wanted to sell her house, just to not cause trouble, but she had been there a long time, it was paid for, and she could swim with what I call doggie paddle style,

for exercise, for her joints hurt way too bad to walk on ground, etc... God Bless Her, she will be missed by those that remain behind, but I do feel she has done enough.. and God is giving her what she so rightly deserves.... Del Hi Del, Well they won't get me in for another endoscopy or colonoscopy thats for sure unless they put me totally out this time lol. Nope no orange food at all.

Feel better today but will tell doc monday about it for sure. What happened to Star Del? What was the problem with her stomach? If its to painful to answer I understand completely. Heartburn doesn't happen all the time sometimes the prozak sets it off. I will tell her when I see her Monday for sure I have it written down so I don't forget. hugs ..WWDel Compton <go_deliman > wrote: Hi you tx peeps! It sounds as if everyone is doing pretty good , and thats great! WW, not to alarm, but just to nudge a litle... you may have an ulcer in your stomach. This could ked to many other things that could have a negative effect to your health. Are you eating food that is orange? If bile is coming back up via your esophagus, ("heartburn" is a

common term used to describe this), and your poop is orange..well... I look at this as those things are not normal, and when something isn't normal, it ain't right... and if somethin' ain't right, I call the doctor. It's just a thought, I hope you will consider. Delhttp://search./search?fr=oni_on_mail & p=summer+activities+for+kids & cs=bz Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

She is a totally remarkable person and I can guarantee you god has a special place for her.She has made her decisions but I truly feel for her family.God bless them and hope they get through this ok.Thank you Del for keeping us filled in.I know this is hard on you but it is appreciated.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of Del ComptonSent: June 7, 2007 12:18 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Del

Star is hanging on, true to who she is.

Her daughter, friend, Doug, her caretaker, and nurse are with her.

When she does open her eyes, they try to let her have a little bit of Pop sickle. At her request she is listed DNR, and is filling up with phlegm, from Pneumonia. So it appears HEPC, ESLD, and a body . No drainage tubes.. There seems to be no point in going through that. I will keep the dummies advised of her condition.

While this is not easy for anyone involved...there must be a reason, for the what seems like long shut down process..... only God knows...

She was turned down at UNC for a TP, because they said she couldn't handle the stress, and would not be a good candidate for a liver. and They found some trace of pain medication in her labwork, so the answer was No. She spoke to the board, and said You think I can't handle stress?? Then she told them about her own daughter, and then six other kids she took in one by one, and raised them all. Until of age to be on their own, while she was sick. She didn't didn't take drugs or drink, and owned her own home, with a swimming pool! She made ends meet. and she wanted more kids to raise. I'm sure the kids know how incredible she is... I hope so....

The pain meds... the reason she refused any pain meds is because she didn't want to have any trace of anything, the next time. She was in pain. but would not take anything for it. She is one of the strongest people I've ever known..or know... Her neighbor is a redneck car bodies all over the front yard, an empty burnt out school bus in the back, and he constantly bothered Star, with threats. He had dogs, Pit Bulls, that he wouldn't keep secure. Well, Star had a boxer and some small dogs, so she was rightfully concerned. He just got meaner. She had a restraining order against him, to stay off her property, She called the authorities many times to no avail, until about four weeks ago. The Pit Bull had come into their yard, which Star saw through the security cameras with video recording, the Pit had her dog in the in the classic Pit Bull death lock..where the dog has it's enemy (?) by the throat, cutting of all air. Doug, came running in and screaming wheres the gun? He went out, shot the Pit Bull twice, but the pit bull managed to run back to his yard, before dying. It was too late for their little dog...she was already dead. Her coat gashed and bloody..

The asshole came out with a shotgun, the police actually showed up and took him to jail, because of the constraining order. All this was about 4 weeks ago. Just think, this person her through so much stress, the last days of her life. She wanted to sell her house, just to not cause trouble, but she had been there a long time, it was paid for, and she could swim with what I call doggie paddle style, for exercise, for her joints hurt way too bad to walk on ground, etc...

God Bless Her, she will be missed by those that remain behind,

but I do feel she has done enough.. and God is giving her what she so rightly deserves....

Del

Hi Del,

Well they won't get me in for another endoscopy or colonoscopy thats for sure unless they put me totally out this time lol. Nope no orange food at all. Feel better today but will tell doc monday about it for sure. What happened to Star Del? What was the problem with her stomach? If its to painful to answer I understand completely. Heartburn doesn't happen all the time sometimes the prozak sets it off. I will tell her when I see her Monday for sure I have it written down so I don't forget. hugs ..WWDel Compton <go_deliman > wrote:

Hi you tx peeps!

It sounds as if everyone is doing pretty good , and thats great!

WW, not to alarm, but just to nudge a litle... you may have an ulcer in your stomach. This could ked to many other things that could have a negative effect to your health. Are you eating food that is orange? If bile is coming back up via your esophagus, ("heartburn" is a common term used to describe this), and your poop is orange..well... I look at this as those things are not normal, and when something isn't normal, it ain't right... and if somethin' ain't right, I call the doctor. It's just a thought, I hope you will consider.

Delhttp://search./search?fr=oni_on_mail & p=summer+activities+for+kids & cs=bz

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

My

heart and prayers go out to Star and her family and to you, Del and others close to her. This touches every one of us to

some degree.

/De

-----Original

Message-----

[mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of Del Compton

Sent: June 7, 2007 12:18 PM

Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies

Subject: Re: Del

Star is hanging on, true to who she is.

Her daughter, friend, Doug, her caretaker, and

nurse are with her.

When she does open her eyes, they try to let her have

a little bit of Pop sickle. At her request she is listed DNR, and is filling up

with phlegm, from Pneumonia. So it appears HEPC, ESLD, and a body .

No drainage tubes.. There seems to be no point in going through that. I

will keep the dummies advised of her condition.

While this is not easy for anyone involved...there

must be a reason, for the what seems like long shut down process..... only God

knows...

She was turned down at UNC for a TP, because they said

she couldn't handle the stress, and would not be a good candidate for a liver.

and They found some trace of pain medication in her labwork, so the answer was

No. She spoke to the board, and said You think I can't handle stress??

Then she told them about her own daughter, and then six other kids she took in

one by one, and raised them all. Until of age to be on their own, while she was

sick. She didn't didn't take drugs or drink, and owned her own home, with

a swimming pool! She made ends meet. and she wanted more kids to raise. I'm sure

the kids know how incredible she is... I hope so....

The pain meds... the reason she refused any pain meds

is because she didn't want to have any trace of anything, the next time. She

was in pain. but would not take anything for it. She is one of the strongest

people I've ever known..or know... Her neighbor is a redneck car bodies all

over the front yard, an empty burnt out school bus in the back, and he

constantly bothered Star, with threats. He had dogs, Pit Bulls, that he

wouldn't keep secure. Well, Star had a boxer and some small dogs, so she was

rightfully concerned. He just got meaner. She had a restraining order against

him, to stay off her property, She called the authorities many times

to no avail, until about four weeks ago. The Pit Bull had come into their yard,

which Star saw through the security cameras with video recording, the Pit had

her dog in the in the classic Pit Bull death lock..where the dog has it's enemy

(?) by the throat, cutting of all air. Doug, came running in and screaming

wheres the gun? He went out, shot the Pit Bull twice, but the pit bull managed

to run back to his yard, before dying. It was too late for their little

dog...she was already dead. Her coat gashed and bloody..

The asshole came out with a shotgun, the police

actually showed up and took him to jail, because of the constraining

order. All this was about 4 weeks ago. Just think, this person her through so

much stress, the last days of her life. She wanted to sell her house, just to

not cause trouble, but she had been there a long time, it was paid for, and she

could swim with what I call doggie paddle style, for exercise, for her

joints hurt way too bad to walk on ground, etc...

God Bless Her, she will be missed by those that remain

behind,

but I do feel she has done enough.. and God is giving

her what she so rightly deserves....

Del

Guest guest

We are all told different. I was told shot start night and following morning 3 pills with food and in the evening two pills with a meal. Some I have known did it all same day as I said everyone is told something different apparently but I usually go with the two out of three method. If Co. and doc agree but nurse doesn't I go with the doc and co. Oh my goodness can this group handle two ww's? LOL. Love you too Del. Wwdanne wrote: You Are Too Funny. And The WWII

CRACKED ME UP. BIGTEXAS SIZED HUG MY FRIEND--- HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies <go_deliman> wrote:> Hi Danne.> > All is good here in ville, I hope yourOK... A number of folks are from Texas, even Houston,and Waxahachie, and one from Luchenbach!! hahha Notreally, if one left Luchenbach, there would be nojudge, mayor,sherriff, (I'm honorary)... or.solidwaste dept.. All that would be left would be thepostamaster general, and he's not talkin' to themayor!! Seems like the trash is piling up for lack of interest, and the sherrif doesn't care what thepostmaster general wants.> > Nothings the same since Marge passed......> > Del> > > PS..Delta girl.....did your doc tell you anythinghe

wanted you to do, different than whatever elseyou've heard? When in doubt, ask your doctor, or thedoctor on call. That is always the best policy, Ifeel.> You have a whole nine days before you start, and Ikyow your feeling anxiety over this, we all did...andstill do for the repeaters.. You will be alright...I tried it twice, and can't handle it. I hope and prayyou will fair better.> > > By the way....I really like yourhandle...onelildeltagirl. It's sooo..... hot!!!! youknow...in the Delta..haha....but you may need a nicname change=, but we all ready have and loveWW.......maybe you could be WWII ? > > Have a wonderful day!> > Del> danne <dannegrl2003> wrote:> Same day> > onelildeltagirl <onelildeltagirl>

wrote: Hi, everyone. As you know, I will soon be startingmy tx. I plan to > take my first shot on June 26th., which is onTueaday. Should I take > the Ribavirin on Monday (the start of the week) orshould I wait until > Tuesday and start both on the same day? I wish thiswasn't so > complicated. Hugs> > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flightsand hotels with Yahoo! FareChase. > > > > > ---------------------------------> Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing placeson Yahoo! Travel. __________________________________________________________Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when. http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222

Guest guest

We are all told different. I was told shot start night and following morning 3 pills with food and in the evening two pills with a meal. Some I have known did it all same day as I said everyone is told something different apparently but I usually go with the two out of three method. If Co. and doc agree but nurse doesn't I go with the doc and co. Oh my goodness can this group handle two ww's? LOL. Love you too Del. Wwdanne wrote: You Are Too Funny. And The WWII

CRACKED ME UP. BIGTEXAS SIZED HUG MY FRIEND--- HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies <go_deliman> wrote:> Hi Danne.> > All is good here in ville, I hope yourOK... A number of folks are from Texas, even Houston,and Waxahachie, and one from Luchenbach!! hahha Notreally, if one left Luchenbach, there would be nojudge, mayor,sherriff, (I'm honorary)... or.solidwaste dept.. All that would be left would be thepostamaster general, and he's not talkin' to themayor!! Seems like the trash is piling up for lack of interest, and the sherrif doesn't care what thepostmaster general wants.> > Nothings the same since Marge passed......> > Del> > > PS..Delta girl.....did your doc tell you anythinghe

wanted you to do, different than whatever elseyou've heard? When in doubt, ask your doctor, or thedoctor on call. That is always the best policy, Ifeel.> You have a whole nine days before you start, and Ikyow your feeling anxiety over this, we all did...andstill do for the repeaters.. You will be alright...I tried it twice, and can't handle it. I hope and prayyou will fair better.> > > By the way....I really like yourhandle...onelildeltagirl. It's sooo..... hot!!!! youknow...in the Delta..haha....but you may need a nicname change=, but we all ready have and loveWW.......maybe you could be WWII ? > > Have a wonderful day!> > Del> danne <dannegrl2003> wrote:> Same day> > onelildeltagirl <onelildeltagirl>

wrote: Hi, everyone. As you know, I will soon be startingmy tx. I plan to > take my first shot on June 26th., which is onTueaday. Should I take > the Ribavirin on Monday (the start of the week) orshould I wait until > Tuesday and start both on the same day? I wish thiswasn't so > complicated. Hugs> > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flightsand hotels with Yahoo! FareChase. > > > > > ---------------------------------> Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing placeson Yahoo! Travel. __________________________________________________________Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when. http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222

Guest guest

Guest guest

That makes sense. I had already decided to ask the nurse that comes out to show me how to do shots. I thank you for your thoughts on it, though. I prefer to consider it detail thinking. Getting all the facts so that I know what to expect and can ask questions when given the opportunity. Thanks a bunch, Hugs.patricia wrote: We are all told different. I was told shot start night and following morning 3 pills with food and in the evening two pills with a meal. Some

I have known did it all same day as I said everyone is told something different apparently but I usually go with the two out of three method. If Co. and doc agree but nurse doesn't I go with the doc and co. Oh my goodness can this group handle two ww's? LOL. Love you too Del. Wwdanne <dannegrl2003> wrote: You Are Too Funny. And The WWII CRACKED ME UP. BIGTEXAS SIZED HUG MY FRIEND--- HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies <go_deliman> wrote:> Hi Danne.> > All is good here in ville, I hope yourOK... A number of folks are from Texas, even Houston,and Waxahachie, and one from

Luchenbach!! hahha Notreally, if one left Luchenbach, there would be nojudge, mayor,sherriff, (I'm honorary)... or.solidwaste dept.. All that would be left would be thepostamaster general, and he's not talkin' to themayor!! Seems like the trash is piling up for lack of interest, and the sherrif doesn't care what thepostmaster general wants.> > Nothings the same since Marge passed......> > Del> > > PS..Delta girl.....did your doc tell you anythinghe wanted you to do, different than whatever elseyou've heard? When in doubt, ask your doctor, or thedoctor on call. That is always the best policy, Ifeel.> You have a whole nine days before you start, and Ikyow your feeling anxiety over this, we all did...andstill do for the repeaters.. You will be alright...I tried it twice, and can't handle it. I hope and prayyou will fair better.> > > By the

way....I really like yourhandle...onelildeltagirl. It's sooo..... hot!!!! youknow...in the Delta..haha....but you may need a nicname change=, but we all ready have and loveWW.......maybe you could be WWII ? > > Have a wonderful day!> > Del> danne <dannegrl2003> wrote:> Same day> > onelildeltagirl <onelildeltagirl> wrote: Hi, everyone. As you know, I will soon be startingmy tx. I plan to > take my first shot on June 26th., which is onTueaday. Should I take > the Ribavirin on Monday (the start of the week) orshould I wait until > Tuesday and start both on the same day? I wish thiswasn't so > complicated. Hugs> > > > > > > > >

---------------------------------> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flightsand hotels with Yahoo! FareChase. > > > > > ---------------------------------> Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing placeson Yahoo! Travel. __________________________________________________________Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when. http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222

Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Guest guest

That makes sense. I had already decided to ask the nurse that comes out to show me how to do shots. I thank you for your thoughts on it, though. I prefer to consider it detail thinking. Getting all the facts so that I know what to expect and can ask questions when given the opportunity. Thanks a bunch, Hugs.patricia wrote: We are all told different. I was told shot start night and following morning 3 pills with food and in the evening two pills with a meal. Some

I have known did it all same day as I said everyone is told something different apparently but I usually go with the two out of three method. If Co. and doc agree but nurse doesn't I go with the doc and co. Oh my goodness can this group handle two ww's? LOL. Love you too Del. Wwdanne <dannegrl2003> wrote: You Are Too Funny. And The WWII CRACKED ME UP. BIGTEXAS SIZED HUG MY FRIEND--- HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies <go_deliman> wrote:> Hi Danne.> > All is good here in ville, I hope yourOK... A number of folks are from Texas, even Houston,and Waxahachie, and one from

Luchenbach!! hahha Notreally, if one left Luchenbach, there would be nojudge, mayor,sherriff, (I'm honorary)... or.solidwaste dept.. All that would be left would be thepostamaster general, and he's not talkin' to themayor!! Seems like the trash is piling up for lack of interest, and the sherrif doesn't care what thepostmaster general wants.> > Nothings the same since Marge passed......> > Del> > > PS..Delta girl.....did your doc tell you anythinghe wanted you to do, different than whatever elseyou've heard? When in doubt, ask your doctor, or thedoctor on call. That is always the best policy, Ifeel.> You have a whole nine days before you start, and Ikyow your feeling anxiety over this, we all did...andstill do for the repeaters.. You will be alright...I tried it twice, and can't handle it. I hope and prayyou will fair better.> > > By the

way....I really like yourhandle...onelildeltagirl. It's sooo..... hot!!!! youknow...in the Delta..haha....but you may need a nicname change=, but we all ready have and loveWW.......maybe you could be WWII ? > > Have a wonderful day!> > Del> danne <dannegrl2003> wrote:> Same day> > onelildeltagirl <onelildeltagirl> wrote: Hi, everyone. As you know, I will soon be startingmy tx. I plan to > take my first shot on June 26th., which is onTueaday. Should I take > the Ribavirin on Monday (the start of the week) orshould I wait until > Tuesday and start both on the same day? I wish thiswasn't so > complicated. Hugs> > > > > > > > >

---------------------------------> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flightsand hotels with Yahoo! FareChase. > > > > > ---------------------------------> Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing placeson Yahoo! Travel. __________________________________________________________Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when. http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks Pat and Danne, and everybody else that has asked questions or wishes of good luck, and the happy B-days! It is started winding down to dietitians,psychiatric (psych and trick being key words....) not really,the guy I talked to is into building custom bob job bikes and we had to mix in the work part when we could! Wait minute!! Maybe he read my personal stuff first and just put those M/C pictures on his desk. You think they are that tricky?? He was too damn clean to be a biker. OH MAN!!! I better go back and call him out as the liar he is!!! In front of all of his staff! I bet they are in on it too.......charming the afflicted like an Indian Snake Farmer..I mean Charmer, lulling us to to a level of comfort that causes us to actually tell the truth about ourselves...that would be the worst that could happen... Sorry..... none of that's

true.. I was joking...letting off some back pressure. laugh??haha?? I think my motivation for this erroneous message, is that I want to be (God forbid it should actually happen), named WWIII. opatricia wrote: We are all told different. I was told shot start night and following morning 3 pills with food and in the evening two pills with a meal. Some I have known did it all same day as I said everyone is told something

different apparently but I usually go with the two out of three method. If Co. and doc agree but nurse doesn't I go with the doc and co. Oh my goodness can this group handle two ww's? LOL. Love you too Del. Wwdanne <dannegrl2003> wrote: You Are Too Funny. And The WWII CRACKED ME UP. BIGTEXAS SIZED HUG MY FRIEND--- HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies <go_deliman> wrote:> Hi Danne.> > All is good here in ville, I hope yourOK... A number of folks are from Texas, even Houston,and Waxahachie, and one from Luchenbach!! hahha Notreally, if one left Luchenbach, there would be

nojudge, mayor,sherriff, (I'm honorary)... or.solidwaste dept.. All that would be left would be thepostamaster general, and he's not talkin' to themayor!! Seems like the trash is piling up for lack of interest, and the sherrif doesn't care what thepostmaster general wants.> > Nothings the same since Marge passed......> > Del> > > PS..Delta girl.....did your doc tell you anythinghe wanted you to do, different than whatever elseyou've heard? When in doubt, ask your doctor, or thedoctor on call. That is always the best policy, Ifeel.> You have a whole nine days before you start, and Ikyow your feeling anxiety over this, we all did...andstill do for the repeaters.. You will be alright...I tried it twice, and can't handle it. I hope and prayyou will fair better.> > > By the way....I really like yourhandle...onelildeltagirl. It's sooo.....

hot!!!! youknow...in the Delta..haha....but you may need a nicname change=, but we all ready have and loveWW.......maybe you could be WWII ? > > Have a wonderful day!> > Del> danne <dannegrl2003> wrote:> Same day> > onelildeltagirl <onelildeltagirl> wrote: Hi, everyone. As you know, I will soon be startingmy tx. I plan to > take my first shot on June 26th., which is onTueaday. Should I take > the Ribavirin on Monday (the start of the week) orshould I wait until > Tuesday and start both on the same day? I wish thiswasn't so > complicated. Hugs> > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on

flightsand hotels with Yahoo! FareChase. > > > > > ---------------------------------> Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing placeson Yahoo! Travel. __________________________________________________________Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when. http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222

Don't pick lemons.

See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Guest guest

Thanks Pat and Danne, and everybody else that has asked questions or wishes of good luck, and the happy B-days! It is started winding down to dietitians,psychiatric (psych and trick being key words....) not really,the guy I talked to is into building custom bob job bikes and we had to mix in the work part when we could! Wait minute!! Maybe he read my personal stuff first and just put those M/C pictures on his desk. You think they are that tricky?? He was too damn clean to be a biker. OH MAN!!! I better go back and call him out as the liar he is!!! In front of all of his staff! I bet they are in on it too.......charming the afflicted like an Indian Snake Farmer..I mean Charmer, lulling us to to a level of comfort that causes us to actually tell the truth about ourselves...that would be the worst that could happen... Sorry..... none of that's

true.. I was joking...letting off some back pressure. laugh??haha?? I think my motivation for this erroneous message, is that I want to be (God forbid it should actually happen), named WWIII. opatricia wrote: We are all told different. I was told shot start night and following morning 3 pills with food and in the evening two pills with a meal. Some I have known did it all same day as I said everyone is told something

different apparently but I usually go with the two out of three method. If Co. and doc agree but nurse doesn't I go with the doc and co. Oh my goodness can this group handle two ww's? LOL. Love you too Del. Wwdanne <dannegrl2003> wrote: You Are Too Funny. And The WWII CRACKED ME UP. BIGTEXAS SIZED HUG MY FRIEND--- HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies <go_deliman> wrote:> Hi Danne.> > All is good here in ville, I hope yourOK... A number of folks are from Texas, even Houston,and Waxahachie, and one from Luchenbach!! hahha Notreally, if one left Luchenbach, there would be

nojudge, mayor,sherriff, (I'm honorary)... or.solidwaste dept.. All that would be left would be thepostamaster general, and he's not talkin' to themayor!! Seems like the trash is piling up for lack of interest, and the sherrif doesn't care what thepostmaster general wants.> > Nothings the same since Marge passed......> > Del> > > PS..Delta girl.....did your doc tell you anythinghe wanted you to do, different than whatever elseyou've heard? When in doubt, ask your doctor, or thedoctor on call. That is always the best policy, Ifeel.> You have a whole nine days before you start, and Ikyow your feeling anxiety over this, we all did...andstill do for the repeaters.. You will be alright...I tried it twice, and can't handle it. I hope and prayyou will fair better.> > > By the way....I really like yourhandle...onelildeltagirl. It's sooo.....

hot!!!! youknow...in the Delta..haha....but you may need a nicname change=, but we all ready have and loveWW.......maybe you could be WWII ? > > Have a wonderful day!> > Del> danne <dannegrl2003> wrote:> Same day> > onelildeltagirl <onelildeltagirl> wrote: Hi, everyone. As you know, I will soon be startingmy tx. I plan to > take my first shot on June 26th., which is onTueaday. Should I take > the Ribavirin on Monday (the start of the week) orshould I wait until > Tuesday and start both on the same day? I wish thiswasn't so > complicated. Hugs> > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on

flightsand hotels with Yahoo! FareChase. > > > > > ---------------------------------> Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing placeson Yahoo! Travel. __________________________________________________________Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when. http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222

Don't pick lemons.

See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Guest guest

I've been better and worse. Thank you for asking. Feeling a little nausious, dizzy and headachey. Sent the hubby out to pick up something for a late lunch and to the store for a few things. I'm making him baby me today. Thank you for the compliment. No, sorry. I'm not versed on Cajun. Although, I like it. If you have any winning Cajun recipes, throw them my way. I love recipes. Hugs. VickieGpatricia wrote: Gravy and your

chicken sound good also, will try and I will wait for the Italian to come lol. How are you feeling sweetie? Hope all is well with you. P.S. know any cajun cooking? hugs...pat/ww

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows.Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

I love recipes also so does my grand-daughter lol. She became interested in cooking at a very early age unlike her mama who has never learned to cook decent lol. My daughter's into baking but no cooking, good thing her hubby is a good cook and loves to do it. hugs..pat Cajun is soooo good I miss New Orleans for that reason but I don't know any cajun recipes. Maybe our Red can help us out if Del can't. hugs...patVickieG wrote: I've been better and worse. Thank

you for asking. Feeling a little nausious, dizzy and headachey. Sent the hubby out to pick up something for a late lunch and to the store for a few things. I'm making him baby me today. Thank you for the compliment. No, sorry. I'm not versed on Cajun. Although, I like it. If you have any winning Cajun recipes, throw them my way. I love recipes. Hugs. VickieGpatricia <pandas2sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Gravy and your chicken sound good also, will try and I will wait for the Italian to come lol. How are you feeling sweetie? Hope all is well with you. P.S. know any cajun cooking? hugs...pat/ww Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows.Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

We’ll

give YOU hell, Deliman! You know you love us!!!!!

Smooches,

De

Re:

Hello all

Hi Bink's.

Welcome to the Jungle. I don't think I have arthritis, my joints

(knee's), hurt a good bit sometimes, though.. I think it might be

lack of use, and dehydration....

...My name is Del and I've been a member for 2+ years. I was dx'd

about 2 1/2 years ago, with HEPC 2b and ESLD, and I can't do tx,or

at least not yet! I'm about ready to ask to try it again.. but I

get so friggin' weird when on it. I don't know what I'm doing, but

different than the rest of the time.hahaha

Someone will help you with hopefully some info that helps.

This is a good place to be. Deb from NOLA is the owner, and D and

DE and Gail, and probably others, are moderators, but not like

Orwell, 1988 moderators... the GOOD Kind..to give you HELL..

I mean HELP!! lol !!!!! You'll like it here...

Best regards,

Deliman

May I ask.. where you got your name... Binky Girl?

Guest guest

We’ll

give YOU hell, Deliman! You know you love us!!!!!

Smooches,

De

Re:

Hello all

Hi Bink's.

Welcome to the Jungle. I don't think I have arthritis, my joints

(knee's), hurt a good bit sometimes, though.. I think it might be

lack of use, and dehydration....

...My name is Del and I've been a member for 2+ years. I was dx'd

about 2 1/2 years ago, with HEPC 2b and ESLD, and I can't do tx,or

at least not yet! I'm about ready to ask to try it again.. but I

get so friggin' weird when on it. I don't know what I'm doing, but

different than the rest of the time.hahaha

Someone will help you with hopefully some info that helps.

This is a good place to be. Deb from NOLA is the owner, and D and

DE and Gail, and probably others, are moderators, but not like

Orwell, 1988 moderators... the GOOD Kind..to give you HELL..

I mean HELP!! lol !!!!! You'll like it here...

Best regards,

Deliman

May I ask.. where you got your name... Binky Girl?

Guest guest

You

know what addiction is like Del. If you can’t talk to her and get through, there isn’t

much you can do. Does she have any other family/friends that can talk to her,

too?

De

RE:

Hello all

Hi Gail... good morning, and peace and love to you....

I have a friend that states she has severe fibromyalgia, along with

frequent seizures, sometimes hurting herself, a pacemaker, NOW

possible staph,with sores on her body, and a " I'm not here anymore "

air about her, sometimes. I think ,she does too, that she is hooked

on the Oxycontin she's been taking for years. I do to, but because

of the drug influencing her decision making process, she would

rather be (no punches pulled here), zombie like, and totally messed

up looking, than well. God forgive me for not agreeing with her

doc, who keeps prescribing the oxy, but I think it's the oxy that

convinced s her she's sick, Not bu heart problems, murmurs, but

MAYBE! or the seizures..but MAYBE!! or the zombie like way she is.

She still has her brain functioning, it just takes a while

sometimes. Oh,, yeah, she said her doc told her she has HEP C and

that's all i know. I can't help but feel as if she is protecting

enablers and throwing people off track through typical addict,

can't ever seem to talk to the main person type behavior.

Thanks for reading. I'm open as to what I should do? No Ins. ans a

boyfriend/fiancee that has convinced himself he's sick too.

Thank you Deliman

I will be gone in 30 minutes, I hope. I'm going to the dentista to

have my last remaining 8 teeth removed, four surgically..( I think

that means no string and slamming the door, door knob method..

BUT!!! He is an older fellow......... hahahah).

I will let you know how everything came out!!

Guest guest

You

know what addiction is like Del. If you can’t talk to her and get through, there isn’t

much you can do. Does she have any other family/friends that can talk to her,

too?

De

RE:

Hello all

Hi Gail... good morning, and peace and love to you....

I have a friend that states she has severe fibromyalgia, along with

frequent seizures, sometimes hurting herself, a pacemaker, NOW

possible staph,with sores on her body, and a " I'm not here anymore "

air about her, sometimes. I think ,she does too, that she is hooked

on the Oxycontin she's been taking for years. I do to, but because

of the drug influencing her decision making process, she would

rather be (no punches pulled here), zombie like, and totally messed

up looking, than well. God forgive me for not agreeing with her

doc, who keeps prescribing the oxy, but I think it's the oxy that

convinced s her she's sick, Not bu heart problems, murmurs, but

MAYBE! or the seizures..but MAYBE!! or the zombie like way she is.

She still has her brain functioning, it just takes a while

sometimes. Oh,, yeah, she said her doc told her she has HEP C and

that's all i know. I can't help but feel as if she is protecting

enablers and throwing people off track through typical addict,

can't ever seem to talk to the main person type behavior.

Thanks for reading. I'm open as to what I should do? No Ins. ans a

boyfriend/fiancee that has convinced himself he's sick too.

Thank you Deliman

I will be gone in 30 minutes, I hope. I'm going to the dentista to

have my last remaining 8 teeth removed, four surgically..( I think

that means no string and slamming the door, door knob method..

BUT!!! He is an older fellow......... hahahah).

I will let you know how everything came out!!

Guest guest

You

CANNOT risk you own health. Sometimes you have no choice but to let it go and

leave it in God’s hands.

Love,

De

RE:

Del DANNE

Until they are blue in the face. I could help her.. I

know I could,

but I would have to spend time with her, and I would not mind doing

that, I don't have much respect for her live-in, pill stealing b/f.

And.... she is really sick and her place is worse than mine.. Her

cat of 17 yrs just died, snd she's too sick or the open sores for

my own

health.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can't be aound her, I don't think, and not have to say hi to the

folks on the sixth floor at St Lukes, for three weeks with Staph.

I purposley left the past messenges in case nyone else hss any

ideas..

Thanks,

Deliman

I am worried for her...

Guest guest

You

CANNOT risk you own health. Sometimes you have no choice but to let it go and

leave it in God’s hands.

Love,

De

RE:

Del DANNE

Until they are blue in the face. I could help her.. I

know I could,

but I would have to spend time with her, and I would not mind doing

that, I don't have much respect for her live-in, pill stealing b/f.

And.... she is really sick and her place is worse than mine.. Her

cat of 17 yrs just died, snd she's too sick or the open sores for

my own

health.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can't be aound her, I don't think, and not have to say hi to the

folks on the sixth floor at St Lukes, for three weeks with Staph.

I purposley left the past messenges in case nyone else hss any

ideas..

Thanks,

Deliman

I am worried for her...

Guest guest

Hi, Suzie. That was sweet. I hope you are doing ok these days. Hugs, VickieG

Re: Del

Hello Everybody,

Del has been my friend for quite a few years now & I love him. I love his sense of humour, his music & his joy in life but there's one thing we have to remember. Del is dying. That's a fact - he won't be coming out of the hospital this time. He knew this was coming, sooner or later & was expecting it.

All of us who know & love Del will grieve in our own way. I choose to remember Del's wishes & remember him with a smile & happy thoughts & celebrate his life - not his death. He was my friend with the off the wall sense of humour who always had a smile & an encouraging word for everyone who was down in the dumps. I hope I can live my life - however long I have left with his undefeatable joy.

SuZie

Next time I'm coming back as a cat

Guest guest

May he rest in Peace in a far better place.

Dick

At 10:43 PM 7/5/2008, you wrote:

God Bless

Ms. D Thank You.

Deb