RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Del

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You

can have a bunch of profiles and can assign a different (or the same)

profile to each group. I think all my profiles have the same mail address

at though. Like even though it may show _in_Ga on one

profile and deniseths on another, the email addy is always dpm8789 (DOT)

Hope this helps.

De

RE:

Marie

Yhanks again..One question though...I hope...

IDo you know if I change my mail name from

deliman to Del~Lama, this would chAnge All Ids for me.. For

instance if I'm a memeber of a M'C Club, would I need to go through aprocess?

If your busy, or don't know it's fine.. I can figure

it later. Just trying to avoid bruises and possible broken bones if i have to

change and sign or authorize each organization.

Guest guest

It was fine.. four hours .. I do have a concern I have to figure out how to address tactifully. Nothing major, but on my mind alittle. I will let you know.. Thank you for your prayers, Del Motley <dmotley@...> wrote: Praying for your board meeting today. Report back when its over. Love & hugs, De

Relax. virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!

Guest guest

Good

to hear from you, hon. Check in whenever you’re awake. I’m glad

Bayla is there helping you out.

De

Re:

A Good Monday Morning To Everyone

Allan.

Wow....Congratulations . This is MAJOR news for you.!!

God did bless you on this one, man!!

How did this come about about? Mine (drugs) are aabout

$2600.00 per month. I can't do it.. I feel as if I'm hiding from debtors now

with my ss check as only income.

I' m fine to anyone that is wonderining, but I sleep

soooo much, Probably twenty hours a day since Iv'e been out of the hospital.

this time. Maybe it's because Bayla is here and I don't worry about

anything.

If I don't get back with you it's probably

cause I'm sleeping.

Goog Bless you.

Del

Guest guest

Welcome

back, Del. You sound great. Fat ladies need love, too.

Fwd: (no

subject)

Hi guys.

Just a quick note with a

couple of cartoons attached.

I want to thank everyone for

the support they have shown in the past and it is a comfort

to know you are all

there...no matter what. I am here for any one that feels I might be able to

help at certain times

AS I think everyone knows,

Bayla came by and stayed with me for about a month and helped me get a little

better " organized " and just have conversations about disease in

general...people's attitudes, whatever.(my TV actually HAS an OFF button!!)

She has been gone about a

month and as I said was a great help. I can honestly say she is one of

those unique people that have the special gift to make you feel much

better after they have left the room!! (Bayla, you KNOW THAT'S A JOKE!! I

can't pass up opportunities like that and you know it!!)

Actually, she was MAJOR help

and for about a week after she left I would go downstairs at 3:00AM

or whenever and try to be quiet so I didn't wake her. Then,,,, when I would

wake up (upstairs)....and go down to eat something....It was 10 minutes of me

walking around doing me Ozzie Osbourne impersonation.,..SHARON!!!!

Where's the bloody #%^*ng spoon? I'm sure there was a spoon here the other

day....... I can't eat me $% & ng cereal without a bloody $%^ & ind

spoon!! To say the least... I missed her.

I have good news that my

liver doc gave me yesterday and that is my MELD (measurement of end stage liver

disease) is a '10'. The scale goes 0-40.They start hunting with more

Vigor...(not Vidor, Deb).... at 20/25 and as I was telling

him that if we could not find some sort of help/relief/freebies on drugs, I had

no choice but to quit taking them,which I had already done three weeks previous

anyway. And as I can't tolerate tx, (treatment) that's no longer in

the picture either.

We ' whittled' down from

about 30 pills per day to 3 (along with ENULOSE/LACTOSE daily ( can't stop

Niagara Falls

from doing it's thing!) ha-ha!. I am not recommending that anyone else do

this. One friend knew about what I was doing....... I took this

pre-caution just so I could make sure my paranoia was warranted when I

realized someone WAS staring at me!! The most unpleasant

reaction I was worried about was the mood enhancers/enragers/elevators,

but they are out of my system and after twenty years of taking them, they either

did their job, or didn't.,,,but I am free from them now have never felt more

'level', steady, and the peaks and valley's in my life are not as

dramatic and high and low as they use to be, THANK GOD!! I used to freak when

I had to mail a letter in three days....SO MUCH PLANNING involved!!!

Doc App ts..... I would

always end up throwing on jeans, t-shirt and flip flops, after two weeks of

planning what to wear!!

My family, friends,

etc...have been saying " how good I sound " since just after

stopping....(they even suggested that maybe I could get a job and pay them

back!! JOKE!!!!!!). I still can't work due to confusion and memory loss

and tired, but that will probably change.and.... I felt/feel

as if I have new lease own life! At the same time I realize another bout

with Staph could knock me out of the " TOP FORTY "

OK... I have Hep C but that

can be treated after a new liver gets installed, maybe.

OK...I have end stage liver

disease but that can be fixed with a Transplant!! annnnnndddd....I'm only

a 10! The Liver Doc said without out complications I could stay like this

for 10 years!!

Just think!! An excuse to be

moody, tired, gushingly loving, forget names, places,

confused,having to go to the bathroom alot,etc....

I may start dating again and

short hair, long hair, big boobs, small boobs' tall,whatever....have not

affected who I like or am attracted to in the past...However...I DO NOT THINK

you will see me with any more BBW's, or, not as politically correct,

any fat ladies that can sing!! HAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless everybody and I'm

gonna' try to start living and quit waiting to die.... so I might not be

investing as much time on my confuser.

I am here if anyone needs

me, even though I don't have a medical background...I can tell you the number

to 911. I have a post-it note on my screen.

God Bless You All!!

Deliman

New Messenger with Voice. Call

regular phones from your PC and save big.

Guest guest

hHoney, You don't need to tel me that. I KNOW IT!I dated one fine lady that accidently broke my arm during lovemaking! I love the person, not the body. Looks can tragically be changed in an instant, such as fire or car accident...It is REAL IMPORTANT to me to love the lady!! I just can't have her singing.. You know that old (and politically incorrect) comment about the opera being over...RIGHT? It ain't over ............ Motley <dmotley@...> wrote: Welcome back, Del. You sound great. Fat ladies need love, too. Fwd: (no subject) Hi guys. Just a quick note with a couple of cartoons attached. I want to

thank everyone for the support they have shown in the past and it is a comfort to know you are all there...no matter what. I am here for any one that feels I might be able to help at certain times AS I think everyone knows, Bayla came by and stayed with me for about a month and helped me get a little better"organized" and just have conversations about disease in general...people's attitudes, whatever.(my TV actually HAS an OFF

button!!) She has been gone about a month and as I said was a great help. I can honestly say she is one of those unique people that have the special gift to make you feel much better after they have left the room!! (Bayla, you KNOW THAT'S A JOKE!! I can't pass up opportunities like that and you know it!!) Actually, she was MAJOR help and for about a week after she left I would go downstairs at 3:00AM or whenever and try to be quiet so I didn't wake her. Then,,,, when I would wake up (upstairs)....and go down to eat something....It was 10 minutes of me walking around doing me Ozzie Osbourne impersonation.,..SHARON!!!! Where's the bloody #%^*ng spoon? I'm sure there was a spoon here the other day....... I can't eat me $% & ng cereal without a bloody $%^ & ind spoon!! To say the least... I missed her. I have good news that my liver doc gave me yesterday and that is my MELD (measurement of end stage liver disease) is a '10'. The scale goes 0-40.They start hunting with more Vigor...(not Vidor, Deb).... at 20/25 and as I was telling him that if we could not find some sort of help/relief/freebies on drugs, I had no choice but to quit taking them,which I had already done three weeks previous anyway. And as I can't tolerate tx, (treatment) that's no longer in the picture either. We ' whittled' down from about 30 pills per

day to 3 (along with ENULOSE/LACTOSE daily ( can't stop Niagara Falls from doing it's thing!) ha-ha!. I am not recommending that anyone else do this. One friend knew about what I was doing....... I took this pre-caution just so I could make sure my paranoia was warranted when I realized someone WAS staring at me!! The most unpleasant reaction I was worried about was the mood enhancers/enragers/elevators, but they are out of my system and after twenty years of taking them, they either did their job, or didn't.,,,but I am free from them now have never felt more 'level', steady, and the peaks and valley's in my life are not as dramatic and high and low as they use to be, THANK GOD!! I used to freak when I had to mail a letter in three days....SO MUCH PLANNING involved!!! Doc App ts..... I would always end up throwing on jeans, t-shirt and flip flops, after two weeks of planning what to wear!! My family, friends, etc...have been saying "how good I sound" since just after stopping....(they even suggested that maybe I could get a job and pay them back!! JOKE!!!!!!). I still

can't work due to confusion and memory loss and tired, but that will probably change.and.... I felt/feel as if I have new lease own life! At the same time I realize another bout with Staph could knock me out of the "TOP FORTY" OK... I have Hep C but that can be treated after a new liver gets installed, maybe. OK...I have end stage liver disease but that can be fixed with a Transplant!! annnnnndddd....I'm only a 10! The Liver Doc said without out complications I could stay like this for 10 years!! Just think!! An excuse to be moody, tired, gushingly loving, forget names, places, confused,having to go to the bathroom alot,etc.... I may start dating again and short hair, long

hair, big boobs, small boobs' tall,whatever....have not affected who I like or am attracted to in the past...However...I DO NOT THINK you will see me with any more BBW's, or, not as politically correct, any fat ladies that can sing!! HAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! God Bless everybody and I'm gonna' try to start living and quit waiting to die.... so I might not be investing as much time on my confuser. I am here if anyone needs me, even though I don't have a medical background...I can tell you the number to 911. I have a post-it note on my screen. God Bless You All!! Deliman . New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

Guest guest

OK,

then I’m your gal, because I can’t carry a tune in a bucket!

De

RE:

Del

hHoney, You don't need to

tel me

that. I KNOW IT!I dated one fine lady that

accidently broke my arm during lovemaking! I love the person, not the body.

Looks can tragically be changed in an instant, such as fire or car

accident...It is REAL IMPORTANT to me to love the lady!! I just can't

have her singing.. You know that old (and politically incorrect) comment about

the opera being over...RIGHT? It ain't over ............

Guest guest

Hey Del, Glad to hear from you - I was starting to worry. What's your problem with fat ladies - singers or not??? I may have to come down there & teach you that fat ladies deserve more respect than skinny ones. Anyways, I'm so glad you're back & feeling chipper that I'll let the "fat lady" thing slide for now. Love Ya, SuZie -----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On

Behalf Of Del Compton ...However...I DO NOT THINK you will see me with any more BBW's, or, not as politically correct, any fat ladies that can sing!! HAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! God Bless everybody and I'm gonna' try to start living and quit waiting to die.... so I might

not be investing as much time on my confuser. I am here if anyone needs me, even though I don't have a medical background...I can tell you the number to 911. I have a post-it note on my screen. God Bless You All!! Deliman .

Next time I'm coming back as a cat

Guest guest

Yeah whats wrong with us Rubinesse gals buddy!!! Boosuzie <suzieandsandy@...> wrote: Hey Del, Glad to hear from you - I was starting to worry. What's your problem with fat ladies - singers or not??? I may have to come down there & teach you that fat ladies deserve more respect than skinny ones. Anyways, I'm so glad you're back & feeling chipper that I'll let the "fat lady" thing slide for now. Love Ya, SuZie Kathy Brunow

Guest guest

WOW! Looks like I've done it again. There was and still is an old saying, actually made famous by a radio media personality that reported baseball action on the radio, during the depression .for either New York or Chicago. It may have been the late great Dizzy Dean The local and nationwide schoolteachers ( and his poor use of the American language,) caused Dizzy to leave his job ( or run him off),as a "play by man", because kids would emulate his style of "zany and colorful" use of word's to explain how "great" a play was being made. Some have, and still do, lovingly refer his 'backwoods approach' of relaying plays across America's Airwaves as "American Colloquialisms." You see... Dizzy really didn't want the the job... he was an ex player, he still wanted to play....and he told it from a ballplayers

perspective. He didn't have the same knowledge and quality of speech our players today have, BTW... how DO YOU graduate college/high school without being able to read or write? WEIRD!!! .Nothing off-color, or sexually explicit mind you, he was just a ball player that quite a few tuned into. He has said (in rebuttal of a nationwide teachers attempt to get him of the air) things like...Let the teachers teach English and I will teach baseball! It may not be right to say ain't instead of of isn't...but I know alotta people that say isn't and they ain't eatin"! OR.... He slud into second...or.. Practice, work hard, and give it everything you got. or.... Son...what kinda' pitch do you wanna' miss now? and,,, 'it ain't braggin' if you can do it or done it! And , what started this e mail, (It ain't over til the fat lady sings and we'er still playin'!) was actually

Yogi Berra (of Baseball fame), not Yogi Bear.... BooBoo... hehehe! and many others from the book of The American Proverbs to Richie Adubato toYogi to and Dan Cook, and many others. However....thre is an entertaining and touching documentary about Dizzy Dean's life, that shows how much love he has for Ameica, when he signs off for the last time...giving in to the ones that wanted him gone, It's real sad when Dizzy says, after a Base base game, that it'll be his last time atalkin' on the radio since the he figures its more imporatant for the kids to listen in school, and don't be talkin' like Dizzy no more, cause they say it it ain't no good for 'em. Damn!!!! I' gonna go rent it now!! See what ya done did to a feller that was just gonna try to see what the inside of his eyelids looked like for a spell?. I'll

probably get Ol Yeller too. Love you guys!!! oH Yeah... I ain't got nothin agin no big girls. As I've said before.. If you choose someone, it better be because you love what's inside the heart, cause twenty/thirty years from now I would still like to talk to someone I like..plus I know I'll be to old to get outa whatever I'm in to do anything about it! HAHAHAHAHA!! Deliman K0athy Brunow <kathy-boo@...> wrote: Yeah whats wrong with us Rubinesse gals buddy!!! Boosuzie <suzieandsandy@...> wrote: Hey Del, Glad to hear from you - I was starting to worry. What's your problem with fat ladies - singers or not??? I may have to come down there & teach you that fat ladies deserve more respect than skinny ones. Anyways, I'm so glad you're back & feeling chipper that I'll let the "fat lady" thing slide for now. Love Ya, SuZie Kathy Brunow

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Guest guest

Herbal

tea has no caffeine. Just check the box. I like Celestial Seasonings teas.

De

RE:

Re: I've been lost/ Del

Gail,

I would like that, and maybe some of those

butter cookies too!

I heard, Tea, almost all tea, had more caffiene than

Greek coffee.

I would be bouncing off the walls were that the case.

Del

Guest guest

After

you click the “e”, where do you go to do mail?  To mail or

or where?

De

RE:

Re: Connie

Good Morning Everybody!

I hope you slept well, I did!!!

First time in a while...I woke up once, had a little snack and I'm still

wondering if it is 7:30 AM

hehehe...

Deb, I'm doing fine. Since I've

been off all the exrta meds I was taking and I'm down to

Lactulose,Amiloride,Inderal LA, Furosimde and Zolft(y), heh.heh I'm

walking KIRBY 3 X a day, I cleaned and polished the Jeep I need to sell,

I'm riding my motorcycle to Wal Mart etc...AND... I can actually see my

carpet!

Connie, I consider myself a

newbie at this, I don't know all of your particulars, but in the spirit of love

and trying to help, could it be that your not expelling the poison in

your body and maybe (ammonia?) or some other level is way high and the

Jaundice is actually liquid that is not being flushed out? I

hope it's somrthing simple.

Could anyone tell me how

to change my font/color/size/style so I don't have to do it each time I write?

Hey, Deb, Thanks for checking

in on me.

Good Luck

Connie

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make

PC-to-Phone calls. Great

rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

mail. Motley <dmotley@...> wrote: After you click the “e”, where do you go to do mail? To mail or or where? De -----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of Del ComptonSent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 9:05 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Re: Connie Ah,yes...my enlightened one!! hehehe. The long trips are WAAYY out of the question!! I don't know what I'm using, except

maybe Windows Internet Explorer? That is what I click on (the 'e' icon), from my Home Page and I use Windows 2000 NT technology,and SBC DSL as my ISP 2 COM. W/U. See? I can be technical...wonder if they are hiring?? haha Del Motley <dmotley@...> wrote: Changing your font depends on your email program. Which one are you using? I use

outlook. May people use outlook express. I’m so glad you’re feeling good. I guess I’d have to come to you for a motorcycle ride, because of your lactulose, huh? No road trips for the Deliman? De -----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of Del ComptonSent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 8:44 AMTo:

Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Re: Connie Good Morning Everybody! I hope you slept well, I did!!! First time in a

while...I woke up once, had a little snack and I'm still wondering if it is 7:30 AM hehehe... Deb, I'm doing fine. Since I've been off all the exrta meds I was taking and I'm down to Lactulose,Amiloride,Inderal LA, Furosimde and Zolft(y), heh.heh I'm walking KIRBY 3 X a day, I cleaned and polished the Jeep I

need to sell, I'm riding my motorcycle to Wal Mart etc...AND... I can actually see my carpet! Connie, I consider myself a newbie at this, I don't know all of your particulars, but in the spirit of love and trying to help, could it be that your not expelling the poison in your body and maybe (ammonia?) or some other level is way high and the Jaundice is actually liquid that is not being flushed out? I hope it's somrthing simple. Could anyone tell me how to change my font/color/size/style so I don't have to do it each time I write? Hey, Deb, Thanks for checking in on me. Good Luck Connie Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

Guest guest

I

looked around in there and can’t find a way to permanently change your

fonts. Sorry.

De

RE:

Del

mail.

Guest guest

Thank you for trying!! Have a great day... Del Motley <dmotley@...> wrote: I

looked around in there and can’t find a way to permanently change your fonts. Sorry. De -----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of Del ComptonSent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 9:10 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Del mail.

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

Anyone know how Del is doing any updates ?????

He may be laying there loving all the attention and serenading the nurses by

now.

Hope so and that we hear from him soon.

Love and Hugs.

Deb

Guest guest

Speaking of the " missing " has anybody heard from Cap'n Danny? I've been

missing his acerbic wit

SuZie

Next time I'm coming back as a cat

Re: Del

Anyone know how Del is doing any updates ?????

He may be laying there loving all the attention and serenading the nurses by

now.

Hope so and that we hear from him soon.

Love and Hugs.

Deb

Guest guest

Our

Kathy Boo is a TP success story. Talk to her.

De

Re:

Blood test results/ aLLan, Pat, Gail,Kim, De and

anyone I've missed

Hi gail. Thank you.

I think I may have said this before, if not I think it

a lot.

I have a freind in Baton Rouge that is a

pharmacist LSU, I think...it could be Baylor by the time you get to who

signed the dotted line.

Anyway, he had a hert/lung transplant and I'm sorry ti

report he is miserable. Pastey skin, telling everyone that he bleeds from every

orifice in his body, no energy, but with a sarcastic tone and his emotionless

face, he will say...but I'm alive. Personally I don't think he is happy to be

alive. Where are the GOOD stories post transplant? Like, I'm going to play and

walk a round of golf, or I'm more energetic now than I EVER have!! Or...

If I had the money, I would take my whole Transplant

team on a cruise????

Are these wonderful stories right in front of me

and because of my attitude I don't see them?

If I'm going to endure so much, anti rejection drugs,

sickness, money problems... ( I really do feel guilt when I owe someone

money) etc....... I would hope the return, or payoff on my life

threatening decision which would probably happen quick, because of infection,

would be something more than " exist " . I don't have any babies

or grandbabies to want to see grow up Or go to their prom, or whatever

milestones there are.

These are just facts that I have to mix up, put them

in my head, blend, and render something that I can live or die with.

Thanks for listening to me, everyone..and your

comments.

I KNOW if I get bad lemons, make lemonaid, and I've

done that most of my life, or as close as I could get trying to be happy with

the lemonaid, even though I've been trying to make Lemon Merangue pie....

for a long time. The lemonaid no longer has flavor, and I can't add any

more sugar because it may kill me...... not even an AAhhhhh.... when I

drink it. I KNOW why I'm drinking lemonaid and it's definetly NOT because I

chose to.

However, I do have a choice not to drink lemonaid

anymore, or just simply exist, or maybe even finally get good lemons and have

Lemon Merangue Pie when ever I want it!!

Love and Peace,

Del

Guest guest

Hugs Del...we know your not whining honey, its the way it is and youve gone through hell and back already Buddy...

Have a good one

Love ya

Patty

Re: Star1956/POEM

Hi Star.

Of course you may.... I have been (like most of us, I guess), getting even more forgetful than ever.... I would be proud if you shared it, and thank you.

My forgetfulness is starting to cost me money, though...and I really have to try and not let that happen. I have lost 2 pair of glasses,( I think I left one pair on my dinner tray last hospital visit and it was swooped up while I slept, and now I have none.... I accidentally left my $5000.00 dentures in (i know it's tacky to mention money, but maybe someone else that is starting to have memory loss will gain from my mistakes and see how costly it can be.... ). The GOOD news is they were getting comfortable enough to fall asleep with them in. I guess they came out, or I took them out while sleeping, (only made three payments on a 60 month agreement)...and my good buddy Kirby the Wonder Dog tried to make some unorthodox adjustments to them. It's not his fault, of course.

I had to have another lower tooth pulled yesterday, and they have sent what is left of my dentures off to be repaired, if possible.

and the beat goes on.... and the beat goes on...the drum keeps pounding rhythm to mistakes......la de da de dee....

So anyway, enjoying as challenge as much as the next guy, I now find it prudent to regroup, circle my wagon (s?) and plan new stratagies to overcome any objections from

someone of the fairer sex. I think I can do this. Positive thoughts are really stepping stones to get you where you want to go.

I mean, GOLLY..... who wouldn't want a guy that is disabled, doesn't have a job, no longer drives, or even has a car anymore, is basically blind to anything 15' or farther away, has to eat a sodium free and low protien diet, (forget restarants), can't afford to go out anyway, owes beacoup bills, can't remember what he's talking about in mid sentence, sleeps strange hours, has a CPAP to breath with at night, takes pills that inhibit his interest in sex, has two terminal (possibly) diseases, is infectious, weak, out of shape, goes to the ER regularly for 7 to 14 days at a time, and at any time will say... I have to sit down...take me home, or... get naucious OR even have a Lactulose attack in public?

I think it's time to put that "want, or desire", somewhere out of the way to collect dust,

and be found later by someone that likes old stuuf that can vwe brought back to new,

with a little work.

This too....shall pass................ To everything there is a season....

Believe it or not...I'm not whining...just listing the'pesky' little problems that come with this disease......... and realizing that when me and God overcome all this crap,

we can look back at where we've been, and I will truly have an understanding of how powerful the power of positive thinking is.....and know I can get through anything..... and face negativity straight on, and attitude kinda' like the guy in some Mafia movie when the guy says..." What....You tawkin' to me"? attitude!

Now THAT was a long sentence!!

Sorry I yap so much...

God Bless all of us.

Del

Star Cook <whomeinnc@...> wrote:

Good Evening Del,

I sent a letter to you, maybe you did not get it.

So, I'll ask again.

May I use your poem 2007 with your name as author of course.

An answer would be appreciated.

Star1956

Guest guest

Del,

don’t forget the hep is in our blood affecting our liver, so swapping out

the liver doesn’t get rid of the hep. The TP just buys more time.

Do not

ask God to guide your footsteps if you are not willing to move your feet!

De

Del Compton

<go_deliman > wrote:

If you have a chance, can you explain again, that, if

I read it right... your one year post TP, and taking combo tx? Did you get an

infected liver, or was the HEP C not fully eradicated from you? …

Guest guest

Yep Del I Been In Texas. I Think You Knew That But I

Could Be Wrong. Ok As For The Where, Bout Half Way

Between Dallas And Texarkana On I -30 Is A Place

Called Sulphur Springs. The Streets Roll Up At 10 Pm.

We Actually Have More Than 1 Stop Light In Town. But I

Believe We Still Fall Into To One Horse Town Range.

;-) . I Am However An Okie At Heart. Have A Great Nap.

Im Off To Dream Land As Well. Love N Hugs d

--- Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies

<go_deliman@...> wrote:

> Hi JT. I'm Del. I think laughter, joking around, and

humor keep us alive longer more than conventional

medcine! Having said that... I wanted to inform you

we have ALL been told to stay away from that

Nortwestern Hospital in Chicago!! Or see anyone that's

ever worked there!! The lifwe/death ratio is upside

down!!

> I'm ofcourse joking, and I'm probably guilty of

not being as fuuny as I think! hahaha....

> Hopefully you will find more info on the

place...I'm thinking you may want more of an

'insiders' view, by someone who has gone their. I

figured that out because that is exactly what you

wrote...heh...heh...

> But...... you can look them up online and maybe

find something................... I think it's under

DELTA, which stands for< Doe's Everyone Leave There

Alive.. ??

> Sorry... ......

>

> Del

> Humor for all...Malice towards none.

> 2nd message......

> Hi d.

> I didn't know you were in Texas.... or maybe I did

know it and don't remember knowing...

>

> What part?? I'm guessing Dal/Ft. Worth area,

second would be Midland/Odessa. third, now this woud

be nice....Hill Country?

>

> Am I close?

> Del

> dannegrl <dannegrl2003@...> wrote:

> Hi And Glad To See You Post. I Live In

Texas. But I

> Still Had To Say Hi. Hugs D

> --- Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies

> <bigusister@...> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > I've been a member here for a while but read the

> post mostly. Does

> > anybody go to North Western Hosp in Chicago for

> treatments? JT

> >

>

>

> Never miss an email again!

> Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail

arrives.

> http://tools.search./toolbar/features/mail/

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Finding fabulous fares is fun.

> Let FareChase search your favorite travel

sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

The fish are biting.

Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.

http://searchmarketing./arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php

Guest guest

Del I believe your question has good merit. I believe anytime there can be blood to blood exchange there is AT LEAST A POTENTIAL RISK. It does not mean if her gums bleed too that she is for sure infected. But there is a risk factor there. But you knew that. Now Colgate for sensitive teeth or mentident sensitive they both help but you have to remember to brush...... We can add that to the reminder.. drink ya syrup n brush ya teeth hahaaaa oh well it was a thought. love and hugs dDel Compton <go_deliman@...> wrote: I just want to add, that I have never understood it ..and I'm not REAL sure ANYONE does...100% My gums are not as healthy as I would like them to be, thus whenever I brush the teeth I have remaining, I bleed. I know I do because it comes out when I rinse.. it's red. If I deeply and meaningfully kiss someone, who has the same problem with bleeding gums...or maybe cracked dry skin at the corners of the mouth, that "open" when the mouth is opened wide, or a canker, or accidently bit the inside of their cheek... and have an open sore..or wound... how is that NOT the same or even MORE likely to contaminate someone as # 1... states? I'm not pickin' on anybody, but this does truly baffle me.... I am not runnin' 'round like the chicken hawk

screaming.."The Sky is Falling",but I am kinda' sittin' on the porch with my thoughts and tryin' to make sense of it. I ask this because I DO believe there will be a time in my life..... I will quit making out with my pillow that I put a sweater on, and I want to try to be worry free as possible! I will not shave her, or have her shave me, or travel the back road, I Promise...but I DO want to be able to orally express myself in my own way!! Del .

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta.

Guest guest

My

opinion is also that scenario would be a potential risk. My solution

would be to do the teeth brushing an hour or so before the kissing

instead of immediately before to reduce the risk.

De

I just want to add, that I have never understood it ..and

I'm not REAL sure ANYONE does...100%

My gums are not as healthy as I would like

them to be, thus whenever I brush the teeth I have remaining, I

bleed.

I know I do because it comes out when I rinse.. it's

red. If I deeply and meaningfully kiss someone, who has the same

problem with bleeding gums...or maybe cracked dry skin at the corners of the

mouth, that " open " when the mouth is opened wide, or a canker,

or accidently bit the inside of their cheek... and have an

open sore..or wound... how is that NOT the same or even MORE likely to

contaminate someone as # 1... states?

I'm not pickin' on anybody, but this does

truly baffle me....

I am not runnin' 'round like the chicken hawk

screaming.. " The Sky is Falling " ,but I am kinda' sittin' on the

porch with my thoughts and tryin' to make sense of it.

I ask this because I DO believe there will be a time

in my life..... I will quit making out with my pillow that I put a

sweater on, and I want to try to be worry free as possible!

I will not shave her, or have her shave me, or

travel the back road, I Promise...but I DO want to be able to orally

express myself in my own way!!

Del

Guest guest

Del I Had Taken A Short Nap. But Went Back To Sleep

Not Long After Sending That Message. My Day Night

Reversal Has Gone On Vacation. Lol. It Never Stays

Gone Long. It Is Very Bright In The Day Time. That Is

One Reason I Love Night So Much. Lol. My Family Used

To Tell Me I Was Part Vampire. Gee Guess They Were

Right. How Are You Del? And How Is The So Very Cute

Kirby? Love And Hugs d

--- Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies

<go_deliman@...> wrote:

> Can't sleep,d??

>

> dannegrl <dannegrl2003@...> wrote:

Del This Is My Cousin. Cuz This Is Del. d

> --- Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies

> <go_deliman@...> wrote:

> > Hi Janie. I am . but now it's 1:12 in the am and

> friday.

> > I am flipped flopped on time...someone tried to

> convince me that sleeping in the day and being up at

> night is actually bad for your health.. I dunno'

> myself, but I'm glad ER's don't think that!! or if

you

> need some ora-gel, or something!!

> >

> > Del

> >

> > janie barnhart <goodhearted134@...> wrote:

> > hello everyone just thought i try to see

> if anyone was still online

> >

> > dannegrl <dannegrl2003@...> wrote:

> I was able use Efax software to scroll thru

the

> files. I could do that with the Windows Picture and

> Fax Viewer, But could not save, edit copt or print

> single pages. It wanted to print all 999 of

them.With

> Efax I was able to scroll thru the files and save

the

> needed ones to jpg. HAHAAAAAA Earlier I tried to do

> the same thing with the windows fax viewer but

> couldn't just now the dam thing worked......just

save

> to .jpg format my computer was being mean cause I

> neglected it I guess......hahaaaaa.

> > Thanks hun.

> > love

> > d

> >

> >

> > ps how is your case coming along?

> > Permann <2llama@...> wrote:

> > Hey D... you've got me, I have never worked

> with TIF. You said it saved the entire document, can

> you save again in another format... like have it

> convert to a doc or txt file? Might want to call the

> lawyer too and pic the secretary's brain. Let me

know

> what happens, k? My lawyer mentioned she has me on

> disc, I may be next lol.

> > Llinda

> > ---------------------------------

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > .

> >

> >

> >

> > Don't be flakey. Get for Mobile and

> > always stay connected to friends.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Looking for earth-friendly autos?

> > Browse Top Cars by " Green Rating " at Autos'

> Green Center.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Looking for earth-friendly autos?

> > Browse Top Cars by " Green Rating " at Autos'

> Green Center.

>

>

> Don't pick lemons.

> See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

> http://autos./new_cars.html

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate

> in the Answers Food & Drink Q & A.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.

Try the free Beta.

http://advision.webevents./mailbeta/features_spam.html

Guest guest

hi... I'm going to go lay down again now... I need to find someone to clean my apt. I have totally lost the physical and mental capability to do it...and an appraiser is coming by next week. I want/need to re=finance. I can only barter with them though, for a Takamine 12 string guitar...things will fall into place. Del dannegrl <dannegrl2003@...> wrote: Del I Had Taken A Short Nap. But Went Back To SleepNot Long After Sending That

Message. My Day NightReversal Has Gone On Vacation. Lol. It Never StaysGone Long. It Is Very Bright In The Day Time. That IsOne Reason I Love Night So Much. Lol. My Family UsedTo Tell Me I Was Part Vampire. Gee Guess They WereRight. How Are You Del? And How Is The So Very CuteKirby? Love And Hugs d--- Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies <go_deliman > wrote:> Can't sleep,d??> > dannegrl <dannegrl2003 > wrote: Del This Is My Cousin. Cuz This Is Del. d> --- Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies > <go_deliman >

wrote:> > Hi Janie. I am . but now it's 1:12 in the am and> friday.> > I am flipped flopped on time...someone tried to> convince me that sleeping in the day and being up at> night is actually bad for your health.. I dunno'> myself, but I'm glad ER's don't think that!! or ifyou> need some ora-gel, or something!! > > > > Del> > > > janie barnhart <goodhearted134 > wrote:> > hello everyone just thought i try to see> if anyone was still online> > > > dannegrl <dannegrl2003 > wrote: > I was able use Efax software to scroll thruthe> files. I could do that with the Windows Picture and> Fax Viewer, But could not save, edit copt or print> single pages. It wanted to print all 999

ofthem.With> Efax I was able to scroll thru the files and savethe> needed ones to jpg. HAHAAAAAA Earlier I tried to do> the same thing with the windows fax viewer but> couldn't just now the dam thing worked......justsave> to .jpg format my computer was being mean cause I> neglected it I guess......hahaaaaa.> > Thanks hun.> > love > > d> > > > > > ps how is your case coming along?> > Permann <2llamacamasnet> wrote:> > Hey D... you've got me, I have never worked> with TIF. You said it saved the entire document, can> you save again in another format... like have it> convert to a doc or txt file? Might want to call the> lawyer too and pic the secretary's brain. Let meknow> what happens, k? My lawyer mentioned she has me on>

disc, I may be next lol. > > Llinda > > ---------------------------------> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > .> > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Don't be flakey. Get for Mobile and > > always stay connected to friends. > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Looking for earth-friendly autos? > > Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos'> Green Center. > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Looking for earth-friendly autos? > > Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos'> Green Center. >

>__________________________________________________________> Don't pick lemons.> See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.> http://autos./new_cars.html > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate> in the Answers Food & Drink Q & A.__________________________________________________________Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection. Try the free Beta.http://advision.webevents./mailbeta/features_spam.html

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta.

Guest guest

Del, please don’t go. We need your wit,

your poetry, your insight, and just you.

I

don’t know anyone out your way, but you could call some local churches

and ask for the youth minister and ask if they need a service project to do –

you’re it. Or call a local maid service (not a chain) and explain

the situation and ask them for help or guidance. That guitar might be

just what the owner’s kid wants for his birthday.

Re:

Re: maybe a

good suggestion??? --- Delvin - Not !!!!!!!!

Therefore, I have decided non of us need that crap flying

around the room when I go to the bathroom, and it seems I do go alot lately,

so it will be good for everyone (I'm included in everyone),

to take a little vacation/hiatus and reflect on what I'm doing. and try regroup

and prioritize.

I love you guys, and hope to chat later!!!!

Deliman