RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Del

Rate this topic

Guest guest

May Del rest in Peace, and may he always be in our hearts.

Jon.

From: Dannella <dannegrl2003@...>Subject: Del"dummies" <Hepatitis Cfordummies >Date: Sunday, July 6, 2008, 1:38 AM

I just found out that Del has passed away. ROBERT DELMAR "DEL" COMPTON born on June 16, 1953 in Memphis, Tennessee, passed from this life on July 3, 2008 in Houston, Texas. Survived by mother, brother and friends. Memorial donations to Hepitatis C Awareness Group Appreciated. Published in the Houston Chronicle on 7/4/2008.http://www.legacy. com/houstonchron icle/DeathNotice s.asp?Page= SearchResults

Guest guest

Thank you for letting us know.

Gail

Del

I just found out that Del has passed away. ROBERT DELMAR "DEL" COMPTON born on June 16, 1953 in Memphis, Tennessee, passed from this life on July 3, 2008 in Houston, Texas. Survived by mother, brother and friends. Memorial donations to Hepitatis C Awareness Group Appreciated. Published in the Houston Chronicle on 7/4/2008.http://www.legacy.com/houstonchronicle/DeathNotices.asp?Page=SearchResults

Guest guest

I rarely post but have a thought. I don't know how many of you found

this incredibe group of people but Del is the one who brought me here.

He told me about the Dragon so when my oldest daughter was diagnosised

I went to him for information. I know he was an inspiration for me and

my family and I will miss reading his poems and rants! I went to the

site for the Houston Chronicle and signed his guest book. I was

surprised to see I was the only one.. I wasn't sure if any of you were

aware you could do this. www.chron.com and look under deaths click the

link to sign and view guest books. you can then search by his name.

Thanks,

Debi in Austin

Guest guest

Dear : Would you rather be addressed as AngelBskts? Now your screen name seems even more beautiful. Did the therapist name them Angel Baskets or did you? When ever I see your screen name I will always think of your four little angels. To loose four sons to prematurity must of been like living in hell! It must of been nice to receive that poem at your Father's funeral, I'm sure that poem speaks for the departed & what they wish for their loved ones left behind. I hope your husband appreciates the interest your showing in, as they say, it's the whole families disease. Mine just stick their head in the sand & think that if I simply think healthy, I will be? I wish! Maybe I'll see you lurking around latter. Sincerely yours Donna.

From: AngelBskts <AngelBskts@...>Subject: Re: DelHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Received: Tuesday, July 8, 2008, 10:19 PM

Thanks! My screen name comes from the fact that I learned to weave baskets as therapy after the death of my 4 sons to prematurity. I am more of a lurker - my hubby is the one with Hep C and I joined the group for support and info and have gotten a ton of both. Del was a sweetie and helped me a lot in the past. He will be greatly missed.

I got a card when my father died that had the poem on it and it has always held a special place in my heart since then.

In a message dated 07/08/08 16:12:51 Central Daylight Time, donnaglenzagar@ .ca writes:

Thank you AngelBskts, (cute name): Nice to meet you. I guess Del is still at work amoung us, bringing us together. got me curious about the author too. I see the authour is no longer with us. She must of loved it being read at her funeral. I think I will ask for it to be read at mine. Donna

The Famous, the infamous, the lame - in your browser. Get the TMZ Toolbar Now!

Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Canada Messenger

Guest guest

Dear : Would you rather be addressed as AngelBskts? Now your screen name seems even more beautiful. Did the therapist name them Angel Baskets or did you? When ever I see your screen name I will always think of your four little angels. To loose four sons to prematurity must of been like living in hell! It must of been nice to receive that poem at your Father's funeral, I'm sure that poem speaks for the departed & what they wish for their loved ones left behind. I hope your husband appreciates the interest your showing in, as they say, it's the whole families disease. Mine just stick their head in the sand & think that if I simply think healthy, I will be? I wish! Maybe I'll see you lurking around latter. Sincerely yours Donna.

From: AngelBskts <AngelBskts@...>Subject: Re: DelHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Received: Tuesday, July 8, 2008, 10:19 PM

Thanks! My screen name comes from the fact that I learned to weave baskets as therapy after the death of my 4 sons to prematurity. I am more of a lurker - my hubby is the one with Hep C and I joined the group for support and info and have gotten a ton of both. Del was a sweetie and helped me a lot in the past. He will be greatly missed.

I got a card when my father died that had the poem on it and it has always held a special place in my heart since then.

In a message dated 07/08/08 16:12:51 Central Daylight Time, donnaglenzagar@ .ca writes:

Thank you AngelBskts, (cute name): Nice to meet you. I guess Del is still at work amoung us, bringing us together. got me curious about the author too. I see the authour is no longer with us. She must of loved it being read at her funeral. I think I will ask for it to be read at mine. Donna

The Famous, the infamous, the lame - in your browser. Get the TMZ Toolbar Now!

Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Canada Messenger