RemedySpot.com

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I beg your pardon Mr. Ernie!!! I asked you question 3 times and got no response from you!!!!! I expect you to say your sorry guy!!! Kathy Boo

(no subject)

Las night I tried to talk in the chat room, but I guess I forgot to change out of my Super Hero Costum( The Invisiable Man) cause no one would talk to me.....Sniff....Sniff. Well atleast I tried. Hope every one has had a good week and like me looking forward to a nice weekend

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body...but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, WOW! What a ride!"...Eddie Hinman

• 3 months later...
Guest guest

A LETTER TO YOUR PETSDear Beloved Pets: The dishes with the paw print are yours and contain your food. The other dishes are mine and contain my food. Please note, placing a paw print in the middle of my plate and food does not stake a claim for it becoming your food and dish, nor do I find that aesthetically pleasing in the slightest. The stairway was not designed by NASCAR and is not a racetrack. Beating me to the bottom is not the object. Tripping me doesn't help because I fall faster than you can run. I cannot buy anything bigger than a king sized bed. I am very sorry about this. Do not think I will continue sleeping on the couch to ensure your comfort. Dogs and cats can actually curl up in

a ball when they sleep. It is not necessary to sleep perpendicular to each other stretched out to the fullest extent possible. I also know that sticking tails straight out and having tongues hanging out the other end to maximize space is nothing but sarcasm. For the last time, there is not a secret exit from the bathroom. If by some miracle I beat you there and manage to get the door shut, it is not necessary to claw, whine, bark, meow, try to turn the knob or get your paw under the edge and try to pull the door open. I must exit through the same door I entered. Also, I have been using the bathroom for years -- canine or feline attendance is not mandatory. The proper order is kiss me, then go smell the other dog or cat's butt. I cannot stress this enough! To return the kindness of your obedience, my dear pets,

I have posted the following on our front door so visitors to our home know what the rules are here: Rules for Non-Pet Owners Who Visit and Like to Complain About Our Pets1. They live here. You don't.2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture. (That's why they call it "fur"niture.)3. I like my pets a lot better than I like most people.4. To you, they are animals. To me, they are adopted children who are short, hairy and walk on all fours. Although they don't speak clearly, they communicate extremely well, especially my cats.5. Dogs and cats are better than kids. They eat less, don't ask for money all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called (this does not apply to cats), never drive

your car, don't hang out with drug-using friends, don't smoke or drink, don't worry about having to buy the latest fashions, don't wear your clothes, and don't need a gazillion dollars for college. Also, if they get pregnant, you can sell the children!

....d...listens to learn

Sell on Auctions - No fees. Bid on great items.

• 5 months later...

omeomy <omeomy_4@...> wrote: Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 08:48:52 -0800 (PST)From: omeomy <omeomy_4@...>Subject: Fwd: [13Witches] Fw: (no subject)"captdankw@..." <captdankw@...> Note: forwarded message attached. Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Me <karenh9@...>, LISA <ljlisa@...>From: <karenh9@...>Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 08:39:20 -0500Subject: [13Witches] Fw: (no subject) Truck art you won't believe! here is 2nd prize this is 1st prize....aren't they incredible!!!

DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

hahaha,, good one!Tubs46@... wrote: "Doc," said the young man lying down on the couch, "you've got to help me!"Every night I have the same horrible dream. I'm lying in bed when all of the sudden five women rush in and start tearing off my clothes."The psychiatrist nodded, "And what do you do?""I push them away.""I see. What do you want me to do?"The patient implored. "Break my arms." "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and

well-preserved body...but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, WOW! What a ride!"... Eddie HinmanJackie

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest guest

Hi guys. Just a quick note with a couple of cartoons attached. I want to thank everyone for the support they have shown in the past and it is a comfort to know you are all there...no matter what. I am here for any one that feels I might be able to help at certain times AS I think everyone knows, Bayla came by and stayed with me for about a month and helped me get a little better"organized" and just have conversations about disease in general...people's attitudes, whatever.(my TV actually HAS an OFF button!!) She has been gone about a month and as I said was a great help. I can honestly say she is one of those unique people that have the special gift to make you feel much better after they have left the room!! (Bayla, you KNOW THAT'S A JOKE!! I can't pass up opportunities like that and you know it!!) Actually, she was MAJOR help and for

about a week after she left I would go downstairs at 3:00AM or whenever and try to be quiet so I didn't wake her. Then,,,, when I would wake up (upstairs)....and go down to eat something....It was 10 minutes of me walking around doing me Ozzie Osbourne impersonation.,..SHARON!!!! Where's the bloody #%^*ng spoon? I'm sure there was a spoon here the other day....... I can't eat me $% & ng cereal without a bloody $%^ & ind spoon!! To say the least... I missed her. I have good news that my liver doc gave me yesterday and that is my MELD (measurement of end stage liver disease) is a '10'. The scale goes 0-40.They start hunting with more Vigor...(not Vidor, Deb).... at 20/25 and as I was telling him that if we could not find some sort of help/relief/freebies on drugs, I had no choice but to quit taking them,which I had already done three weeks previous anyway. And as I

can't tolerate tx, (treatment) that's no longer in the picture either. We ' whittled' down from about 30 pills per day to 3 (along with ENULOSE/LACTOSE daily ( can't stop Niagara Falls from doing it's thing!) ha-ha!. I am not recommending that anyone else do this. One friend knew about what I was doing....... I took this pre-caution just so I could make sure my paranoia was warranted when I realized someone WAS staring at me!! The most unpleasant reaction I was worried about was the mood enhancers/enragers/elevators, but they are out of my system and after twenty years of taking them, they either did their job, or didn't.,,,but I am free from them now have never felt more 'level', steady, and the peaks and valley's in my life are not as dramatic and high and low as they use to be, THANK GOD!! I used to freak when I had to mail a letter in three days....SO MUCH PLANNING

involved!!! Doc App ts..... I would always end up throwing on jeans, t-shirt and flip flops, after two weeks of planning what to wear!! My family, friends, etc...have been saying "how good I sound" since just after stopping....(they even suggested that maybe I could get a job and pay them back!! JOKE!!!!!!). I still can't work due to confusion and memory loss and tired, but that will probably change.and.... I felt/feel as if I have new lease own life! At the same time I realize another bout with Staph could knock me out of the "TOP FORTY" OK... I have Hep C but that can be treated after a new liver gets installed, maybe. OK...I have end stage liver disease but that can be fixed with a Transplant!! annnnnndddd....I'm only a 10! The Liver Doc said without out complications I could stay like this for 10 years!! Just think!! An excuse to be moody, tired, gushingly loving, forget names, places, confused,having to go to the bathroom alot,etc.... I may start dating again and short hair, long hair, big boobs, small boobs' tall,whatever....have not affected who I like or am attracted to in the past...However...I DO NOT THINK you will see me with any more BBW's, or, not as politically correct, any fat ladies that can sing!! HAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! God Bless everybody and I'm gonna' try to start living and quit waiting to die.... so I might not be investing as much time on my confuser. I am here if anyone needs me, even though I don't have a medical background...I can tell you the number to 911. I have a post-it note on my screen. God Bless You All!! Deliman .

New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

Subject: Humor

Guest guest

Del, having Bayla around for a month sounds like its own form of penence. Which god did you piss-off to incur such wrath. Glad you're back with us. dannyDel Compton <go_deliman@...> wrote: Hi guys. Just a quick note with a couple of cartoons attached. I want to thank everyone for the support they have shown in the past and it is a comfort to know you are all there...no matter what. I am here for any one that feels I might be able to help at certain times AS I think everyone knows, Bayla came by and stayed with me for about a

month and helped me get a little better"organized" and just have conversations about disease in general...people's attitudes, whatever.(my TV actually HAS an OFF button!!) She has been gone about a month and as I said was a great help. I can honestly say she is one of those unique people that have the special gift to make you feel much better after they have left the room!! (Bayla, you KNOW THAT'S A JOKE!! I can't pass up opportunities like that and you know it!!) Actually, she was MAJOR help and for about a week after she left I would go downstairs at 3:00AM or whenever and try to be quiet so I didn't wake her. Then,,,, when I would wake up (upstairs)....and go down to eat something....It was 10 minutes of me walking around doing me Ozzie Osbourne impersonation.,..SHARON!!!! Where's the bloody #%^*ng spoon? I'm sure there was a spoon here the other day....... I can't eat me $% & ng

cereal without a bloody $%^ & ind spoon!! To say the least... I missed her. I have good news that my liver doc gave me yesterday and that is my MELD (measurement of end stage liver disease) is a '10'. The scale goes 0-40.They start hunting with more Vigor...(not Vidor, Deb).... at 20/25 and as I was telling him that if we could not find some sort of help/relief/freebies on drugs, I had no choice but to quit taking them,which I had already done three weeks previous anyway. And as I can't tolerate tx, (treatment) that's no longer in the picture either. We ' whittled' down from about 30 pills per day to 3 (along with ENULOSE/LACTOSE daily ( can't stop Niagara Falls from doing it's thing!) ha-ha!. I am not recommending that anyone else do this. One friend knew about what I was doing....... I took this pre-caution just so I could make sure my paranoia was

warranted when I realized someone WAS staring at me!! The most unpleasant reaction I was worried about was the mood enhancers/enragers/elevators, but they are out of my system and after twenty years of taking them, they either did their job, or didn't.,,,but I am free from them now have never felt more 'level', steady, and the peaks and valley's in my life are not as dramatic and high and low as they use to be, THANK GOD!! I used to freak when I had to mail a letter in three days....SO MUCH PLANNING involved!!! Doc App ts..... I would always end up throwing on jeans, t-shirt and flip flops, after two weeks of planning what to wear!! My family, friends, etc...have been saying "how good I sound" since just after stopping....(they even suggested that maybe I could get a job and pay them back!! JOKE!!!!!!). I still can't work due to confusion and memory loss and tired, but that

will probably change.and.... I felt/feel as if I have new lease own life! At the same time I realize another bout with Staph could knock me out of the "TOP FORTY" OK... I have Hep C but that can be treated after a new liver gets installed, maybe. OK...I have end stage liver disease but that can be fixed with a Transplant!! annnnnndddd....I'm only a 10! The Liver Doc said without out complications I could stay like this for 10 years!! Just think!! An excuse to be moody, tired, gushingly loving, forget names, places, confused,having to go to the bathroom alot,etc.... I may start dating again and short hair, long hair, big boobs, small boobs' tall,whatever....have not affected who I like or am attracted to in the past...However...I DO NOT THINK you will see me with any more BBW's, or, not as politically

correct, any fat ladies that can sing!! HAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! God Bless everybody and I'm gonna' try to start living and quit waiting to die.... so I might not be investing as much time on my confuser. I am here if anyone needs me, even though I don't have a medical background...I can tell you the number to 911. I have a post-it note on my screen. God Bless You All!! Deliman . New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big. Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 05:39:49 -0800 (PST)From: Donna <tequilarose1226@...>Subject: Fwd: (no subject)tequilarose <tequilarose1226@...> Subject: Humor

Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

Good to hear from you Del.I am also glad to hear you are feeling better and being more optomistic about your future.Sounds like cutting down on the meds helped you quite a bit.You take care guy and say hi at least once a wk so that we know your ok.Take care and have a great day.

Gail

Fwd: (no subject)

Hi guys.

Just a quick note with a couple of cartoons attached.

I want to thank everyone for the support they have shown in the past and it is a comfort

to know you are all there...no matter what. I am here for any one that feels I might be able to help at certain times

AS I think everyone knows, Bayla came by and stayed with me for about a month and helped me get a little better"organized" and just have conversations about disease in general...people's attitudes, whatever.(my TV actually HAS an OFF button!!)

She has been gone about a month and as I said was a great help. I can honestly say she is one of those unique people that have the special gift to make you feel much better after they have left the room!! (Bayla, you KNOW THAT'S A JOKE!! I can't pass up opportunities like that and you know it!!)

Actually, she was MAJOR help and for about a week after she left I would go downstairs at 3:00AM or whenever and try to be quiet so I didn't wake her. Then,,,, when I would wake up (upstairs)....and go down to eat something....It was 10 minutes of me walking around doing me Ozzie Osbourne impersonation.,..SHARON!!!! Where's the bloody #%^*ng spoon? I'm sure there was a spoon here the other day....... I can't eat me $% & ng cereal without a bloody $%^ & ind spoon!! To say the least... I missed her.

I have good news that my liver doc gave me yesterday and that is my MELD (measurement of end stage liver disease) is a '10'. The scale goes 0-40.They start hunting with more Vigor...(not Vidor, Deb).... at 20/25 and as I was telling him that if we could not find some sort of help/relief/freebies on drugs, I had no choice but to quit taking them,which I had already done three weeks previous anyway. And as I can't tolerate tx, (treatment) that's no longer in the picture either.

We ' whittled' down from about 30 pills per day to 3 (along with ENULOSE/LACTOSE daily ( can't stop Niagara Falls from doing it's thing!) ha-ha!. I am not recommending that anyone else do this. One friend knew about what I was doing....... I took this pre-caution just so I could make sure my paranoia was warranted when I realized someone WAS staring at me!! The most unpleasant reaction I was worried about was the mood enhancers/enragers/elevators, but they are out of my system and after twenty years of taking them, they either did their job, or didn't.,,,but I am free from them now have never felt more 'level', steady, and the peaks and valley's in my life are not as dramatic and high and low as they use to be, THANK GOD!! I used to freak when I had to mail a letter in three days....SO MUCH PLANNING involved!!!

Doc App ts..... I would always end up throwing on jeans, t-shirt and flip flops, after two weeks of planning what to wear!!

My family, friends, etc...have been saying "how good I sound" since just after stopping....(they even suggested that maybe I could get a job and pay them back!! JOKE!!!!!!). I still can't work due to confusion and memory loss and tired, but that will probably change.and.... I felt/feel as if I have new lease own life! At the same time I realize another bout with Staph could knock me out of the "TOP FORTY"

OK... I have Hep C but that can be treated after a new liver gets installed, maybe.

OK...I have end stage liver disease but that can be fixed with a Transplant!! annnnnndddd....I'm only a 10! The Liver Doc said without out complications I could stay like this for 10 years!!

Just think!! An excuse to be moody, tired, gushingly loving, forget names, places, confused,having to go to the bathroom alot,etc....

I may start dating again and short hair, long hair, big boobs, small boobs' tall,whatever....have not affected who I like or am attracted to in the past...However...I DO NOT THINK you will see me with any more BBW's, or, not as politically correct, any fat ladies that can sing!! HAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless everybody and I'm gonna' try to start living and quit waiting to die.... so I might not be investing as much time on my confuser.

I am here if anyone needs me, even though I don't have a medical background...I can tell you the number to 911. I have a post-it note on my screen.

God Bless You All!!

Deliman

New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

• 5 months later...

In a message dated 9/29/2006 11:04:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, tamsexyred34@... writes:

this book states too much structure can be more stressful in the childs life especially with aspergers ?? what do you all think ???? (the oasis guide to aspergers by barber kirby and patricia bouche ?

For sure my daughter did/does her best with structure. i.e. no surprises.

• 2 months later...

-----

-----

REMEMBER THIS AT CHRISTMAS TIME

According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeers grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December. Female reindeers retain their antlers till after they give birth in the spring.

Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl.

We should've known... ONLY women would be able to drag a fat-ass man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.

--

Check out the new AOL. Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users.It has removed 1300 spam emails to date.Paying users do not have this message in their emails.Try SPAMfighter for free now!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Debbie, I would never quite the supplements, yet it makes me and

my dog feel better to get out in the woods too. On the Pacific

coast we're picking Chantarelle mushrooms right now so we get

mucho miles on the hillside.

Duncan

On 10 Oct 2007 at 10:00, oxyplus wrote:

> (no subject)

> Posted by: " Debbie Mcdonald " belynor@... belynor5519

> Date: Tue Oct 9, 2007 6:41 am ((PDT))

>

>

> I quit the supplements and drive to the country and

> hug a tree, walk through the woods, bend over and

> study the mushrooms and wildflowers, it works:)

>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMqnOpdCNRM

>

• 8 months later...
Guest guest

No Vickie. It looks like I sent it without the url. I'll go find it. It's wonderful.

Sorry.

In a message dated 6/15/2008 9:59:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, blackfoot124@... writes:

? did i miss something here?

Vickie WwW.SparkleTags.Com

(no subject)

epiousian = the expression of agapequite a bit more than enough

Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.

epiousian = the expression of agapequite a bit more than enoughVote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.

Guest guest

? did i miss something here? Vickie WwW.SparkleTags.Com----- Original Message ----From: "sunrose101@..." <sunrose101@...>jgenet@...; Autism and Aspergers Treatment Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2008 7:05:09 PMSubject: (no subject)

epiousian = the expression of agapequite a bit more than enoughVote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.

• 5 months later...

My daughter is on Adderall XR 20mg at age 12. She has never gotten a rash from her meds. She did get a rash on her leg but that was eczema. I will say that you cannot take weekends off with Adderall. It takes two to three days for the drug to be working right and you have to maintain a minimum level 24/7 to keep it wrking. By taking weekends off, your child will go through yo-yo mood changes and the drug won't work.

MonteProfessional Consultant and Trainer for The Pampered Chefwww.pamperedchef.biz/michellemonte920-233-9878Check out two new ways to avoid long Christmas lines:Try my 30 minute Power Party, or a 15 day catalogue show.

• 3 months later...
Guest guest

sURE CANT BE TOO CAREFUL THESE DAYS ,AS SOME OF YOU ALREADY KNOW;

From: OMER47@... <OMER47@...>Subject: (no subject)ou81to@..., Ars1369@..., bagman212@..., CCha125266@..., croc8780@..., dbruce1231@..., peterson.dorothy@..., GERRI59@..., jeanie036@..., joybee1933@..., JRWHITE31@..., micman830@..., roynlois@..., nonacart@..., pvayder@..., RN99@..., ronbo39@..., VERADAFFODIL@..., vick11549@...Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2009, 2:11 PM

Subject: Fw: WG: Credit / Debit Cards - Be sure to read scene 3..

Be sure to read Scene 3 Quite interesting.. SCENE 1. This is a new one. ? People sure stay busy trying to cheat us don't they? A friend went to the local gym and placed his belongings in the locker. After the workout and a shower, he came out, saw the locker open, and thought to himself,

'Funny, I thought I locked the locker. ? Hmm, ?'He dressed and just flipped the wallet to make sure all was in order. Everything looked okay - all cards were in place.. A few weeks later his credit card bill came - a whopping bill of $14,000! He called the credit card company and started yelling at them, saying that he did not make the transactions. Customer care personnel verified that there was no Mistake in the system and asked if his card had been stolen. ? 'No,' he said, but then took out his wallet, pulled out the credit card, and yep - you guessed it - a switch had been made. ? An expired similar credit card from the same bank was in the wallet. The thief broke into his

locker at the gym and switched cards. Verdict: The credit card issuer said since he did not report the card missing earlier, he would have to pay the amount owed to them. How much did he have to pay for items he did not buy? $9,000! Why were there no calls made to verify the amount swiped? Small amounts rarely trigger a 'warning bell' with some credit card companies.. It just so happens that all the small amounts added up to big

one! SCENE 2. A man at a local restaurant paid for his meal with his credit card. The bill for the meal came, he signed it,and the waitress folded the receipt and passed the credit card along. Usually, he would just take it and place it in his wallet or pocket. ?Funny enough, though, he actually took a look at the card and, lo and behold, it was the expired card of another person. He called the waitress and she looked perplexed. She took it back, apologized, and hurried back to the counter un der the watchful eye of the man. All the waitress did while walking to the counter was wave the wrong expired card to the counter cashier, and the counter cashier immediately looked down and took out the real card. No exchange of words --- nothing! She took it and came back to the man with an apology. Verdict: Make sure the credit cards in your wallet are yours. Check the name on the card every time you sign for something and/or the card is taken away for even a short period of time. Many people just take back the credit card without even looking at it, 'assuming' that it has to be

theirs. FOR YOUR OWN SAKE, DEVELOP THE HABIT OF CHECKING YOUR CREDIT CARD EACH TIME IT IS RETURNED TO YOU AFTER A TRANSACTION! SCENE 3: Yesterday I went into a pizza restaurant to pick up an order that I had called in. I paid by using m y Visa Check Card which, of course, is linked directly ? to my checking account. The young man behind the counter took my card, swiped it, then laid it

on the counter as he waited for the approval, which is pretty standard procedure. While he waited, he picked up his cell phone and started dialing. I noticed the phone because it is the same model I have, but nothing seemed out of the ordinary. ?Then I heard a click that sounded like my phone sounds when I take a picture. He then gave me back my card but kept the phone in his hand as if he was still pressing buttons. Meanwhile, I'm thinking: I wonder what he is taking a picture of, oblivious to what was really going on. It then dawned on me: the only thing there was my credit card, so now I'm paying close attention to what he is doing. He set his phone on the counter, leaving it open. About five

seconds later, I heard the chime that tells you that the picture has been saved. Now I'm standing there struggling with the fact that this boy just took a picture of my credit card. Yes, he played it off well, because had we not had the same kind of phone, I probably would never have known what happened. < br> Needless to say, I immediately canceled that card as I was walking out of the pizza parlor. All I am saying is, be aware of your surroundings at all times. Whenever you are using your credit card take caution and don't be careless. Notice who is standing near you and what they are doing when you use your card. Be aware of ?phones, because many have a camera phone these days.

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

THIS IS AMAZING

HUGS

Subject: (no subject)ou81to@..., Ars1369@..., bagman212@..., CCha125266@..., croc8780@..., dbruce1231@..., peterson.dorothy@..., GERRI59@..., HelenSzjkwsk@..., jeanie036@..., jpackman5551@..., joybee1933@..., JRWHITE31@..., ML65Tempest@..., micman830@..., nonacart@..., pvayder@..., RN99@..., ronbo39@..., tec@..., VERADAFFODIL@...Date: Thursday, June 4, 2009, 3:25 PM

This really is interesting.......Just keep scrolling down.This is very interesting! After reading it, you'll go 'duh, I didn't know that.''Stewardesses'is the longest word typed with only the left handAnd 'lollipop' is the longest word typed with your right hand. (Bet you tried this out mentally, didn't you?)No word in the English language rhymes withmonth, orange, silver, or purple. 'Dreamt' is the only English word that ends in the letters 'mt'. (Are you doubting this?)Our eyes are always the same size from birth,but our noseand earsnever stop growing. The sentence:'The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog' uses every letter of the alphabet. (Now, you KNOW you're going to try this out for accuracy, right? The words 'racecar,' 'kayak' and 'level' are the same whether they are readleft to right or right to left (palindromes).(Yep, I knew you were going to 'do' this one.)There are only four words in the English language which end in 'dous': tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous. (You're not doubting this, are you?) There are two words in the English language that have all five vowels in order: 'abstemious' and 'facetious.' (Yes,

admit it, you are going to say, a e I o u) TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard. (All you typists are going to test this out) A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds. (Some days that's about what my memory span is.)A 'jiffy' is an actual unit of Time for 1/100th of a second.A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.A snail can sleep for three years.(I know some people that could do this too.!) Almonds are a member of the peach family.An ostrich's eyeis Bigger than its brain.(I know some people like that also) Babiesare born without kneecaps.They don't appear until the child reaches 2 to 6 years of

age.February 1865 is the only month in recorded history not to have a full moon. In the last 4,000 years, no new animals have been domesticated. If the population of Chinawalked past you, 8 abreast,the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction. Leonardo Da Vinci invented the scissorsPeanuts are one of the ingredients of

dynamite! Rubber bandslast longer when refrigerated.The average person's left hand does 56% of the typing. The cruise liner, QE 2moves only six inches for each gallon of diesel that it burns. The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket. (Good thing he did

that.)The winter of 1932 was so cold that Niagara Falls froze completely solid.There are more chickens than people in the world.Winston Churchillwas born in a ladies' room during a dance. Women blinknearly twice as much as men.Now you know more than you did before!! The Rain- KinkadeThis is a Kinkade painting It's rumored to carry a miracle!They say if you pass this on, you will receive a miracle. I am passing this on because I thought it was really pretty, and besides, who couldn't use a miracle?

We found the real 'Hotel California' and the 'Seinfeld' diner. What will you find? Explore WhereItsAt.com.

Guest guest

THIS IS AMAZING

HUGS

Subject: (no subject)ou81to@..., Ars1369@..., bagman212@..., CCha125266@..., croc8780@..., dbruce1231@..., peterson.dorothy@..., GERRI59@..., HelenSzjkwsk@..., jeanie036@..., jpackman5551@..., joybee1933@..., JRWHITE31@..., ML65Tempest@..., micman830@..., nonacart@..., pvayder@..., RN99@..., ronbo39@..., tec@..., VERADAFFODIL@...Date: Thursday, June 4, 2009, 3:25 PM

This really is interesting.......Just keep scrolling down.This is very interesting! After reading it, you'll go 'duh, I didn't know that.''Stewardesses'is the longest word typed with only the left handAnd 'lollipop' is the longest word typed with your right hand. (Bet you tried this out mentally, didn't you?)No word in the English language rhymes withmonth, orange, silver, or purple. 'Dreamt' is the only English word that ends in the letters 'mt'. (Are you doubting this?)Our eyes are always the same size from birth,but our noseand earsnever stop growing. The sentence:'The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog' uses every letter of the alphabet. (Now, you KNOW you're going to try this out for accuracy, right? The words 'racecar,' 'kayak' and 'level' are the same whether they are readleft to right or right to left (palindromes).(Yep, I knew you were going to 'do' this one.)There are only four words in the English language which end in 'dous': tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous. (You're not doubting this, are you?) There are two words in the English language that have all five vowels in order: 'abstemious' and 'facetious.' (Yes,

admit it, you are going to say, a e I o u) TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard. (All you typists are going to test this out) A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds. (Some days that's about what my memory span is.)A 'jiffy' is an actual unit of Time for 1/100th of a second.A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.A snail can sleep for three years.(I know some people that could do this too.!) Almonds are a member of the peach family.An ostrich's eyeis Bigger than its brain.(I know some people like that also) Babiesare born without kneecaps.They don't appear until the child reaches 2 to 6 years of

age.February 1865 is the only month in recorded history not to have a full moon. In the last 4,000 years, no new animals have been domesticated. If the population of Chinawalked past you, 8 abreast,the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction. Leonardo Da Vinci invented the scissorsPeanuts are one of the ingredients of

dynamite! Rubber bandslast longer when refrigerated.The average person's left hand does 56% of the typing. The cruise liner, QE 2moves only six inches for each gallon of diesel that it burns. The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket. (Good thing he did

that.)The winter of 1932 was so cold that Niagara Falls froze completely solid.There are more chickens than people in the world.Winston Churchillwas born in a ladies' room during a dance. Women blinknearly twice as much as men.Now you know more than you did before!! The Rain- KinkadeThis is a Kinkade painting It's rumored to carry a miracle!They say if you pass this on, you will receive a miracle. I am passing this on because I thought it was really pretty, and besides, who couldn't use a miracle?

We found the real 'Hotel California' and the 'Seinfeld' diner. What will you find? Explore WhereItsAt.com.

Guest guest

THIS IS AMAZING

HUGS

Guest guest

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Vergel@...Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 10:32:29 EDT<PoWeRTX@...>Subject: (no subject) Q & A: Your questions about calcium answered How much calcium should I be getting? The official recommendation is 1,000 milligrams (mg) a day for adults ages 19 to 50 and 1,200 mg for those past the half-century mark. Those amounts include calcium from all sources: dairy products, other food and drinks, and calcium supplements. But there’s a dissenting point of view that 600 mg to 1,000 mg a day is sufficient, perhaps even more healthful. How much calcium am I getting if I don’t take a supplement? A reasonably good diet that includes some fruit and vegetables provides about 200 mg to 300 mg daily — and that’s without any dairy products. A well-rounded diet with some servings of milk and dairy products puts you well into the neighborhood of 600 mg to 800 mg a day. Is it better to get calcium from supplements or from food? Studies have repeatedly found that we’re far better off getting most of our nutrients from food rather than from pills. With calcium, it’s more complicated. In many ways, dairy products, and milk in particular, are an ideal source of the mineral. The calcium content is high and easily absorbed. But when dairy comes into the diet, saturated fat comes with it, and high saturated fat intake increases cardiovascular risk. Furthermore, a few studies suggest that dairy food itself increases the risk of certain cancers. You can easily get around the saturated fat problem by buying nonfat dairy products. Some vegetables are a good source of calcium, but spinach, chard, and a few others also contain oxalate, and the presence of oxalate interferes with the absorption of calcium. Bottom line: food is the preferred way to get a nutrient, calcium included. The best food choices for calcium include nonfat dairy products (in limited amounts), as well as certain types of fish (canned salmon and sardines) and vegetables (collard greens are a winner). If I need a supplement, which one should I take? Most calcium supplements are made with either calcium carbonate or calcium citrate. Calcium carbonate needs stomach acid to be absorbed, so if it is the source of calcium in your supplement (check the label) it’s best to take it just after a meal. Calcium citrate isn’t as dependent on stomach acid, so it can be taken any time. People taking medications that reduce stomach acid — such as the proton-pump inhibitors (Prevacid, Prilosec) or the H2 blockers (Tagamet, Zantac) — should take a calcium citrate supplement because lower amounts of stomach acid mean they won’t absorb calcium carbonate properly. The big advantage of calcium carbonate over calcium citrate is that it contains twice as much calcium. The labels on the bottles sometimes make it seem like both kinds of tablets provide the same amount of calcium, usually 500 mg to 600 mg. But that’s the amount of calcium per “serving†and if you read the label you’ll see that the serving size for the calcium citrate supplements is usually two tablets, but for the calcium carbonate supplements, it’s just one. It’s a waste to double the serving size. The body can absorb a 500- or 600-mg dose, but more than that and absorption becomes inefficient. You’ll get about the same amount of calcium by taking 1,000 mg as you would if you stuck with the 500 mg or 600 mg. Does calcium prevent fractures? High calcium intake does result in high levels of calcium in the blood, which inhibits bone resorption—the part of the bone tissue “life cycle†in which bone tissue breaks down. If calcium levels in the blood are low, bone resorption can help nudge them back to normal. But in the process, bones get weaker and are more likely to fracture. In theory, keeping calcium levels in the blood high prevents that chain of events from happening. But in several epidemiological studies, including some based at Harvard, people with high calcium intake haven’t, as a group, broken fewer bones than people with skimpy intake. Randomized trials, which have made head-to-head comparisons between calcium and a placebo, have shown some improvement in bone density but not so much in the prevention of fractures. One possible explanation is that in the long run, there are other factors — muscle strength, balance, physical activity, vitamin D intake — that outweigh calcium intake in determining fracture risk. There is disagreement about how much weight to give the negative evidence. Not every finding has been negative. In one important trial, the women who consistently took their calcium pills, along with 400 international units (IU) of vitamin D, did have significantly fewer broken hips. Moreover, despite the debate, the official calcium recommendations remain at the 1,000 mg and 1,200 mg level. But it’s safe to say that there are now some doubts about whether high calcium intake lives up to its billing as the best way to prevent bone breaks. Many calcium supplements include vitamin D. Could that make a difference? It might. Vitamin D aids in the absorption of calcium (and phosphorus), but the evidence from studies of calcium and vitamin D combinations shows mixed results. Part of the problem may be the vitamin D dose. Several important studies used 400 IU, and it may take double that amount of vitamin D to make a big difference in bone health. Most of the current batch of calcium–vitamin D products contain either 200 IU or 400 IU of D. Vitamin D is believed to have a multitude of benefits, and many of us have less of it in our bodies than we should, partly because we don’t spend much time outdoors. Sunlit skin generates the active form of the vitamin, thus the “sunshine vitamin†nickname. There’s a school of thought that says we need to ramp up our vitamin D intake to 1,000 IU or more a day and ease off the calcium. Does high calcium intake cause kidney stones? About 80% of the time kidney stones are made of calcium, so on the surface it makes sense that calcium intake might cause stones. But studies going back to the 1990s have shown just the opposite: high calcium intake, if it comes from food, makes developing a kidney stone less likely. One possible explanation is that calcium retards the absorption of oxalate, a molecule that often mixes with calcium to cause kidney stones. Oxalate is found in many plant foods, including some varieties of berries, spinach, nuts, and some grains. Several studies have found that calcium supplements, in contrast to calcium from food, are associated with a slight increase in the risk for kidney stones. Researchers have speculated that if people take calcium pills separately from meals, or at just one meal a day (typically breakfast), then calcium may be absent from the gut much of the time and not available for oxalate-blocking duties. Will taking calcium supplements deposit calcium in my arteries? CT scans show calcium deposits in the atherosclerotic plaques in arteries, so there’s been some concern that high calcium intake might “feed†those deposits. But calcium deposits are a consequence of the inflammatory processes that produce the atherosclerosis and probably have little to do with blood levels of the mineral. The way to avoid calcium deposits in your arteries is to follow a heart healthy lifestyle: exercising, avoiding cigarette smoking, and controlling blood pressure, blood sugar, and cholesterol levels. And calcium might help in that regard because it seems to help lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels. The results of a New Zealand study published in 2008 caused some concern because it showed that women who took calcium (1,000 mg daily of calcium citrate) were more, not less, likely to have heart attacks and other cardiovascular problems, compared with those who took a placebo. But, as the researchers noted, this was a preliminary finding that might prompt more research and far from a final verdict on calcium and cardiovascular risk. Is there really a connection between calcium and cancer? The good news: studies have pretty consistently shown that people with high calcium intake and lots of dairy products in their diet are less likely to get colon cancer. Less certain are findings that suggest some protective effect for lung and breast cancer. The bad news? A number of studies have linked calcium and dairy intake to ovarian cancer and advanced-stage prostate cancer. However, it is important to keep in mind that the evidence is suggestive, not definitive, and a long way off from being proven. For more information on calcium and other important nutrients, order our Special Health Report, Vitamins and Minerals: What you need to know, at www.health.harvard.edu/VM. FOR FURTHER READING For more information about calcium and other important nutrients, order our Special Health Report, Vitamins and Minerals: What you need to know. [READ MORE or BUY] Download the AOL Classifieds Toolbar for local deals at your fingertips.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

THIS IS CLEVER;;LOL

HAVE A GOOD DAY

HUGS

From: OMER47@... <OMER47@...>Subject: (no subject)bagman212@..., croc8780@..., dbruce1231@..., peterson.dorothy@..., HelenSzjkwsk@..., jeanie036@..., jpackman5551@..., joybee1933@..., nonacart@..., ronbo39@..., VERADAFFODIL@...Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 2:17 PM

Quick Check The following was developed as a mental age assessment by the School of Psychiatry at Harvard University . Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake. The average person over 40 years of age cannot do it! 1. This is this cat. 2. This is is cat. 3. This is how cat. 4. This is to cat. 5. This is keep cat. 6. This is an cat. 7. This is old cat. 8. This is fart cat. 9. This is busy cat. 10. This is for cat. 11. This is forty cat. 12... This is seconds cat. Now go back and

read the third word in each line from the top down and I betcha' you cannot resist passing it on!

Guest guest

THIS IS CLEVER;;LOL

HAVE A GOOD DAY

HUGS

From: OMER47@... <OMER47@...>Subject: (no subject)bagman212@..., croc8780@..., dbruce1231@..., peterson.dorothy@..., HelenSzjkwsk@..., jeanie036@..., jpackman5551@..., joybee1933@..., nonacart@..., ronbo39@..., VERADAFFODIL@...Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 2:17 PM

Quick Check The following was developed as a mental age assessment by the School of Psychiatry at Harvard University . Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake. The average person over 40 years of age cannot do it! 1. This is this cat. 2. This is is cat. 3. This is how cat. 4. This is to cat. 5. This is keep cat. 6. This is an cat. 7. This is old cat. 8. This is fart cat. 9. This is busy cat. 10. This is for cat. 11. This is forty cat. 12... This is seconds cat. Now go back and

read the third word in each line from the top down and I betcha' you cannot resist passing it on!

Guest guest

It works I know it keep me busy. may

From: OMER47@... <OMER47@...>Subject: (no subject)bagman212comcast (DOT) net, croc8780comcast (DOT) net, dbruce1231hotmail (DOT) com, peterson.dorothy@ sbcglobal. net, HelenSzjkwsk@ aol.com, jeanie036 (DOT) com, jpackman5551, joybee1933 (DOT) com, nonacartverizon (DOT) net, ronbo39verizon (DOT) net, VERADAFFODIL@ SBCGLOBAL. NETDate: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 2:17 PM

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

FOR ALL OF YOU ANIMAL & NATURE LOVERS;THESE ARE AWESOME PICS

HUGS

From: OMER47@... <OMER47@...>Subject: (no subject)Ars1369@..., bagman212@..., CCha125266@..., croc8780@..., dbruce1231@..., peterson.dorothy@..., HelenSzjkwsk@..., jpackman5551@..., joybee1933@..., JRWHITE31@..., ML65Tempest@..., nonacart@..., RN99@..., ronbo39@..., VERADAFFODIL@..., Vick1549@..., micman830@...Date: Sunday, July 5, 2009, 1:19 PM

Nature at its best

An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!