RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: mercury did not cause my son's autism

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi I can not find the original post (or I would do this privately) but I would like to respond to the person who posted that mercury did not cause her son's autism. The MDs and scientists will probably cringe, but I am going to give it my best shot. There is so single definitive test for mercury toxicity. Those with the highest mercury burden will often have the lowest amount show up in the urine. I assume that you went to a regular pediatrician who is not trained in the DAN protocol (others use homeopathy but for simplicity sake I will just mention DAN). Pediatricians (no matter how up to date they claim they are) are not trained to look for signs of heavy metal toxicity (or viral issues either). Autistic children are autistic because they are no longer excreting (or never did excrete) heavy metals. A simple urine test

(especially without a chelating agent) to test for metals is worthless and a blood test even more worthless, as the mercury is in the blood for only a very short time. There are far better indicators of heavy metal/mercury toxicity. Have you checked your son's zinc and magnesium levels, the level of pepitides in the urine, and most importantly gluathione, cystein and suflate levels? Have you checked stools for yeast and bad bacteria? Gluathione is essential for the excretion of heavy metals. The normal range is >32. We were told over the phone my son's was a 31 (almost unheard of for an ASD child) but when the results came in the mail == he scored a whopping 15 -- and he is close to recovery. Sulfate -- normal range is 5-7, my son scored a 2.9. I could go on. ACcording to one of my DANs, he has had some ASD children on chelation for over 1 year and never

seen a significant amount of mercury show up in the urine or stool. Yet the child made slow steady improvements over the time period. Many syptems of ASD are vitamin and mineral deficiencies that resulted from the bolus doses of mercury and live viruses. When you supplement for these deficiencies and try things like the MB 12 protocol, many many ASD children improve and recover. Please check out the Generation Rescue website before you decide that your child is not suffering from viruses and/or heavy metal toxicity. There is a wealth of knowledge and places to go for help. Best wishes and I pray you revisit the issue for your child. I made the same post you did over 2 years ago on a different autism list and someone reached out to me. It saved his life. Vera <<I recently had him tested and on Wednesday found out his mercurylevels are within a normal range (normal meaning in keeping with whatthe general population would have). From this I've concluded mercurydid not cause my son's autism. He did have high levels of uraniumbut he didn't get that from a shot he got it from a shallow mountainwell.

Guest guest

Gavin was tested for mercury and lead thru regular blood tests at one point to and they came back normal... problem is they are the wrong way to test, only test for recent exposure.

Once I started chelating him and tested his urine for excreted metals, there was a ton of lead and mercury.

You need to get him to a DAN! doctor that knows will properly test him and treat him.

The uranium is very concerning....

<<I recently had him tested and on Wednesday found out his mercurylevels are within a normal range (normal meaning in keeping with whatthe general population would have). From this I've concluded mercurydid not cause my son's autism. He did have high levels of uraniumbut he didn't get that from a shot he got it from a shallow mountainwell.

Guest guest

According to the Geiers, about 15% of the children on ASD occurred as a consequence of MMR, not the mercury.

Re: Re: "mercury did not cause my son's autism"

Hi

I can not find the original post (or I would do this privately) but I would like to respond to the person who posted that mercury did not cause her son's autism.

The MDs and scientists will probably cringe, but I am going to give it my best shot.

There is so single definitive test for mercury toxicity. Those with the highest mercury burden will often have the lowest amount show up in the urine. I assume that you went to a regular pediatrician who is not trained in the DAN protocol (others use homeopathy but for simplicity sake I will just mention DAN). Pediatricians (no matter how up to date they claim they are) are not trained to look for signs of heavy metal toxicity (or viral issues either). Autistic children are autistic because they are no longer excreting (or never did excrete) heavy metals. A simple urine test (especially without a chelating agent) to test for metals is worthless and a blood test even more worthless, as the mercury is in the blood for only a very short time.

There are far better indicators of heavy metal/mercury toxicity. Have you checked your son's zinc and magnesium levels, the level of pepitides in the urine, and most importantly gluathione, cystein and suflate levels? Have you checked stools for yeast and bad bacteria? Gluathione is essential for the excretion of heavy metals. The normal range is >32. We were told over the phone my son's was a 31 (almost unheard of for an ASD child) but when the results came in the mail == he scored a whopping 15 -- and he is close to recovery. Sulfate -- normal range is 5-7, my son scored a 2.9. I could go on.

ACcording to one of my DANs, he has had some ASD children on chelation for over 1 year and never seen a significant amount of mercury show up in the urine or stool. Yet the child made slow steady improvements over the time period.

Many syptems of ASD are vitamin and mineral deficiencies that resulted from the bolus doses of mercury and live viruses. When you supplement for these deficiencies and try things like the MB 12 protocol, many many ASD children improve and recover.

Please check out the Generation Rescue website before you decide that your child is not suffering from viruses and/or heavy metal toxicity. There is a wealth of knowledge and places to go for help.

Best wishes and I pray you revisit the issue for your child. I made the same post you did over 2 years ago on a different autism list and someone reached out to me. It saved his life.

Vera

<<I recently had him tested and on Wednesday found out his mercurylevels are within a normal range (normal meaning in keeping with whatthe general population would have). From this I've concluded mercurydid not cause my son's autism. He did have high levels of uraniumbut he didn't get that from a shot he got it from a shallow mountainwell.

Guest guest

Some think it can be a combo, the mercury did what it could to ruin the immune system and the MMR was the TKO...

According to the Geiers, about 15% of the children on ASD occurred as a consequence of MMR, not the mercury.

Guest guest

Ms. Webster we have proven that

Sincerely,

H.H. Fudenberg, M.D., D.D.G., I.O.M.

226 Edgewater Road

Inman, SC 29349

864-592-8076

nitrf@hotmailcom

Website nitrf.org

From: " M. Webster" <jwebs94@...>Reply-EOHarm To: <EOHarm >Subject: Re: Re: "mercury did not cause my son's autism"Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 09:28:13 -0400

Some think it can be a combo, the mercury did what it could to ruin the immune system and the MMR was the TKO...

Guest guest

That's the theory behind some 85% of the ASD diagnosed. We're all convinced that that is what happened to most of the kids. The Geier's review of the vaccine database has led them to conclude that about 15% is due to live virus itself, not the preservative. I don't know why they concluded that. Those are the reports.

The live virus also may help explain the autism that Dan Olmsted was reporting from Oregon in his recent article about the varicella vaccine.

And also may help explain Andy Wakefield's findings.

Trouble is, going in, noone seemed to have had a clue. They just shoot the stuff in and wait for the results. And then they don't share the results. Coming out, the puzzle is somewhat hard to piece together because so much effort has been put into dissembling and consciously obfuscating.

But we're getting there.

Guest guest

It's certainly plausible.

Look at the kids who have MAJOR gains going GFCF. OR, look at the kids who recovered from Secretin. If these kids had mercury issues too they wouldn't see big gains from one treatment.

That's the theory behind some 85% of the ASD diagnosed. We're all convinced that that is what happened to most of the kids. The Geier's review of the vaccine database has led them to conclude that about 15% is due to live virus itself, not the preservative. I don't know why they concluded that. Those are the reports.

The live virus also may help explain the autism that Dan Olmsted was reporting from Oregon in his recent article about the varicella vaccine.

Trouble is, going in, noone seemed to have had a clue. They just shoot the stuff in and wait for the results. And then they don't share the results. Coming out, the puzzle is somewhat hard to piece together because so much effort has been put into dissembling and consciously obfuscating.

But we're getting there.

Guest guest

Here's what Dr. Ayoub told me several months back regarding the

causes of autism. It is an excellent analogy:

If you drop a rock on your foot, you have a specific outcome. If

you drop a brick on your foot, or a bowling ball on your foot, you

will have virtually the same outcome. Your foot cannot distinguish

what specifically is causing the injury. The same is true for

autism. It is a neurological injury which takes place at a certain

phase in a child's development, when there are many neurological

pathways or " circuits " forming in the brain.

According to Dr. Ayoub, there are several known causes of autism.

Mercury, Lead, and Viruses are just a few. I met a woman in DC last

year (she participated in Jill 's study) whose daughter became

autistic after undergoing chemotherapy treatment for leukemia.

My son's autism was absolutely caused by thimerosal. I had RhoGam,

and he had thimerosal in every vaccine except live virus (MMR,

Varicella) and oral polio. I believe the majority of kids were

injured by thimerosal, however not all of them were.

Guest guest

-----Original Message-----From: EOHarm [mailto:EOHarm ]On Behalf Of McDonoughSent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 11:20 AMEOHarm Subject: Re: Mercury Did Not Cause My Son's AutismHere's what Dr. Ayoub told me several months back regarding the causes of autism. It is an excellent analogy:If you drop a rock on your foot, you have a specific outcome. If you drop a brick on your foot, or a bowling ball on your foot, you will have virtually the same outcome. Your foot cannot distinguish what specifically is causing the injury. The same is true for autism. It is a neurological injury which takes place at a certain phase in a child's development, when there are many neurological pathways or "circuits" forming in the brain.According to Dr. Ayoub, there are several known causes of autism. Mercury, Lead, and Viruses are just a few. I met a woman in DC last year (she participated in Jill 's study) whose daughter became autistic after undergoing chemotherapy treatment for leukemia.My son's autism was absolutely caused by thimerosal. I had RhoGam, and he had thimerosal in every vaccine except live virus (MMR, Varicella) and oral polio. I believe the majority of kids were injured by thimerosal, however not all of them were.

Guest guest

for Creger

We published that,

see Review Internat. J. Clin. Invest. 13 Dec.2005H.H. Fudenberg, M.D., D.D.G., I.O.M.

226 Edgewater Road

Inman, SC 29349

864-592-8076

nitrf@hotmailcom

Website nitrf.org

From: " Cregar" <diana.cregar@...>Reply-EOHarm To: <EOHarm >Subject: RE: Re: Mercury Did Not Cause My Son's AutismDate: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 11:39:20 -0400

-----Original Message-----From: EOHarm [mailto:EOHarm ]On Behalf Of McDonoughSent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 11:20 AMEOHarm Subject: Re: Mercury Did Not Cause My Son's AutismHere's what Dr. Ayoub told me several months back regarding the causes of autism. It is an excellent analogy:If you drop a rock on your foot, you have a specific outcome. If you drop a brick on your foot, or a bowling ball on your foot, you will have virtually the same outcome. Your foot cannot distinguish what specifically is causing the injury. The same is true for autism. It is a neurological injury which takes place at a certain phase in a child's development, when there are many neurological pathways or "circuits" forming in the brain.According to Dr. Ayoub, there are several known causes of autism. Mercury, Lead, and Viruses are just a few. I met a woman in DC last year (she participated in Jill 's study) whose daughter became autistic after undergoing chemotherapy treatment for leukemia.My son's autism was absolutely caused by thimerosal. I had RhoGam, and he had thimerosal in every vaccine except live virus (MMR, Varicella) and oral polio. I believe the majority of kids were injured by thimerosal, however not all of them were.

Guest guest

The gene is difficult to measure. That is why we are searching for close linkage to one or another IMMUNE RESPONSE gene locus. If we find it, umbilical cord blood could be tested.

From: H <stratpat@...>Reply-EOHarm To: EOHarm Subject: Re: Re: "mercury did not cause my son's autism"Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 10:46:20 -0400

But we're getting there.

Guest guest

My son's doctor is a DAN! doctor. He wants to chelate anyway. We had a discussion about where the heavy metals he has came from and that is why it was concluded the shallow mountain well was the most obvious source.Vera <sircarlito@...> wrote: Hi I can not find the original post (or I would do this privately) but I would like to respond to the person who posted that mercury did not cause her son's autism. The MDs and scientists will probably cringe, but I am going to give it my best shot. There is so single definitive test for mercury toxicity. Those with the highest mercury burden will often have the lowest amount show up in the urine. I assume that you went

to a regular pediatrician who is not trained in the DAN protocol (others use homeopathy but for simplicity sake I will just mention DAN). Pediatricians (no matter how up to date they claim they are) are not trained to look for signs of heavy metal toxicity (or viral issues either). Autistic children are autistic because they are no longer excreting (or never did excrete) heavy metals. A simple urine test (especially without a chelating agent) to test for metals is worthless and a blood test even more worthless, as the mercury is in the blood for only a very short time. There are far better indicators of heavy metal/mercury toxicity. Have you checked your son's zinc and magnesium levels, the level of pepitides in the urine, and most importantly gluathione, cystein and suflate levels? Have you checked stools for yeast and bad bacteria? Gluathione is essential for the excretion of heavy metals. The normal range is >32. We were told over the phone my son's was a 31 (almost unheard of for an ASD child) but when the results came in the mail == he scored a whopping 15 -- and he is close to recovery. Sulfate -- normal range is 5-7, my son scored a 2.9. I could go on. ACcording to one of my DANs, he has had some ASD children on chelation for over 1 year and never seen a significant amount of mercury show up in the urine or stool. Yet the child made slow steady improvements over the time period. Many syptems of ASD are vitamin and mineral deficiencies that resulted from the bolus doses of mercury and live viruses. When you supplement for these deficiencies and try things like the MB 12 protocol, many many ASD children improve and recover. Please check out the Generation Rescue website before you decide that your child is not suffering from viruses and/or heavy metal toxicity. There is a wealth of knowledge and places to go for help. Best wishes and I pray you revisit the issue for your child. I made the same post you did over 2 years ago on a different autism list and someone reached out to me. It saved his life. Vera <<I recently had him tested and on Wednesday found out his mercurylevels are within a normal range (normal meaning in keeping with whatthe general population would have). From this I've concluded mercurydid not cause my son's autism. He did have high levels of uraniumbut he didn't get that from a shot he got it from a shallow mountainwell.

New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

Guest guest

Hey !

I agree. It is probably more rare to NOT have thimerosal involved as

most of the kids did have it but mercury is somewhere in the picture.

That is why there are so many different symptoms and why some respond

better to just chelators and others are responding to a combo ie..anti

viral + chelation.

We are much closer to seeing this entire puzzle and though disturbing,

it will contine to open more doors for effective medical/biomedical

interventions.

If thimerosal was never put into biological products, there would be

no epidemic of autism.

I think we will end up having subtypes and treatments for each.

>

> Here's what Dr. Ayoub told me several months back regarding the

> causes of autism. It is an excellent analogy:

>

> If you drop a rock on your foot, you have a specific outcome. If

> you drop a brick on your foot, or a bowling ball on your foot, you

> will have virtually the same outcome. Your foot cannot distinguish

> what specifically is causing the injury. The same is true for

> autism. It is a neurological injury which takes place at a certain

> phase in a child's development, when there are many neurological

> pathways or " circuits " forming in the brain.

>

> According to Dr. Ayoub, there are several known causes of autism.

> Mercury, Lead, and Viruses are just a few. I met a woman in DC last

> year (she participated in Jill 's study) whose daughter became

> autistic after undergoing chemotherapy treatment for leukemia.

>

> My son's autism was absolutely caused by thimerosal. I had RhoGam,

> and he had thimerosal in every vaccine except live virus (MMR,

> Varicella) and oral polio. I believe the majority of kids were

> injured by thimerosal, however not all of them were.

>

Guest guest

I would think that is the case in a large number of kids (thimerosal

+ MMR); however I have a distant cousin who is in his 40's who is

severely autistic and deaf. His mother had rubella when she was

pregnant with him. I am not sure if he had any thimerosal

containing vaccines, certainly he didn't have the exposure that my

son had. Again, I have no doubt that thimerosal is the culprit in a

majority of kids diagnosed late '80's - now. Ironically, my son did

not react to his MMR and is not showing any signs of viral issues.

We started biomed in January and although he hasn't dumped much Hg

yet,he has already made dramatic improvement. I have no doubt he

will eventually lose his diagnosis.

>

> Some think it can be a combo, the mercury did what it could to

ruin the

> immune system and the MMR was the TKO...

> Re: Mercury Did Not Cause My Son's Autism

>

>

> Here's what Dr. Ayoub told me several months back regarding the

> causes of autism. It is an excellent analogy:

>

> If you drop a rock on your foot, you have a specific outcome. If

> you drop a brick on your foot, or a bowling ball on your foot,

you

> will have virtually the same outcome. Your foot cannot

distinguish

> what specifically is causing the injury. The same is true for

> autism. It is a neurological injury which takes place at a

certain

> phase in a child's development, when there are many neurological

> pathways or " circuits " forming in the brain.

>

> According to Dr. Ayoub, there are several known causes of autism.

> Mercury, Lead, and Viruses are just a few. I met a woman in DC

last

> year (she participated in Jill 's study) whose daughter

became

> autistic after undergoing chemotherapy treatment for leukemia.

>

> My son's autism was absolutely caused by thimerosal. I had

RhoGam,

> and he had thimerosal in every vaccine except live virus (MMR,

> Varicella) and oral polio. I believe the majority of kids were

> injured by thimerosal, however not all of them were.

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dr. Boyd Haley believes that it would be helpful to look at urinary porphyrin profiles, as a way of testing for mercury toxicity. More info about that can be found in an Autism One Radio interview he did with Teri Small, archived at http://autismone.org/radio/default.cfm?archive=849 & bg= & FromA1 . A written copy of the interview can be found at: http://www.usautism.org/PDF_files_newsletters/boyd_haley_biomarkers2.pdf . Aasa hostler cheri <cherielln@...> wrote: My son's doctor is a DAN! doctor. He wants to chelate anyway. We had a discussion about where the heavy metals he has came from

and that is why it was concluded the shallow mountain well was the most obvious source.Vera <sircarlito@...> wrote: Hi I can not find the original post (or I would do this privately) but I would like to respond to the person who posted that mercury did not cause her son's autism. The MDs and scientists will probably cringe, but I am going to give it my best shot. There is so single definitive test for mercury toxicity. Those with the highest mercury burden will often have the lowest amount show up in the urine. I assume that you went to a regular pediatrician who is not trained in the DAN protocol (others use homeopathy but for simplicity sake I will just mention DAN). Pediatricians

(no matter how up to date they claim they are) are not trained to look for signs of heavy metal toxicity (or viral issues either). Autistic children are autistic because they are no longer excreting (or never did excrete) heavy metals. A simple urine test (especially without a chelating agent) to test for metals is worthless and a blood test even more worthless, as the mercury is in the blood for only a very short time. There are far better indicators of heavy metal/mercury toxicity. Have you checked your son's zinc and magnesium levels, the level of pepitides in the urine, and most importantly gluathione, cystein and suflate levels? Have you checked stools for yeast and bad bacteria? Gluathione is essential for the excretion of heavy metals. The normal range is >32. We were told over the phone my son's was a 31 (almost unheard of for an ASD child) but when the results came in the mail == he

scored a whopping 15 -- and he is close to recovery. Sulfate -- normal range is 5-7, my son scored a 2.9. I could go on. ACcording to one of my DANs, he has had some ASD children on chelation for over 1 year and never seen a significant amount of mercury show up in the urine or stool. Yet the child made slow steady improvements over the time period. Many syptems of ASD are vitamin and mineral deficiencies that resulted from the bolus doses of mercury and live viruses. When you supplement for these deficiencies and try things like the MB 12 protocol, many many ASD children improve and recover. Please check out the Generation Rescue website before you decide that your child is not suffering from viruses and/or heavy metal toxicity. There is a wealth of knowledge and places to go for help. Best wishes and I pray you

revisit the issue for your child. I made the same post you did over 2 years ago on a different autism list and someone reached out to me. It saved his life. Vera <<I recently had him tested and on Wednesday found out his mercurylevels are within a normal range (normal meaning in keeping with whatthe general population would have). From this I've concluded mercurydid not cause my son's autism. He did have high levels of uraniumbut he didn't get that from a shot he got it from a shallow mountainwell. New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

Guest guest

This is very interesting and if you are able to attend Autism One,

here is information regarding the research:

Evidence for Mercury Toxicity in Autism through Urinary Porphyrin

Profiling

Heavy metal toxicity, particularly mercury, has been implicated in the

etiology of autism and related spectrum disorders. Despite several

studies addressing heavy metal exposure through elemental analysis and

epidemiology, direct evidence for mercury toxicity in autism is

lacking. We report a study of urinary porphyrins, markers of heavy

metal exposure, in 269 children with neurodevelopmental disorders. The

specific porphyrin profile in a subset of children with autistic

syndrome points to mercury toxicity in this disorder.

Nataf, MD

Is the director and founder of Laboratoire Philippe Auguste in Paris,

France and holds a Docteur en Medecine from the Universite de Paris

VII and received certifications in clinical bacteriology and virology,

general immunology, hematology, and clinical biochemistry. At the

Laboratoire Biologie Medicale Philippe Auguste, Dr. Nataf set up over

40 specialized panels on functional and preventive medicine, including

those pertaining to autism, chronic fatigue, and oxidative stress and

protection. He is co-author of the study in press entitled,

" Porphyrinuria in childhood autistic disorder. "

Hi

>

>

> I can not find the original post (or I would do this privately)

but I would like to respond to the person who posted that mercury did

not cause her son's autism.

>

> The MDs and scientists will probably cringe, but I am going to

give it my best shot.

>

> There is so single definitive test for mercury toxicity. Those

with the highest mercury burden will often have the lowest amount show

up in the urine. I assume that you went to a regular pediatrician who

is not trained in the DAN protocol (others use homeopathy but for

simplicity sake I will just mention DAN). Pediatricians (no matter

how up to date they claim they are) are not trained to look for signs

of heavy metal toxicity (or viral issues either). Autistic children

are autistic because they are no longer excreting (or never did

excrete) heavy metals. A simple urine test (especially without a

chelating agent) to test for metals is worthless and a blood test even

more worthless, as the mercury is in the blood for only a very short time.

>

> There are far better indicators of heavy metal/mercury toxicity.

Have you checked your son's zinc and magnesium levels, the level of

pepitides in the urine, and most importantly gluathione, cystein and

suflate levels? Have you checked stools for yeast and bad bacteria?

Gluathione is essential for the excretion of heavy metals. The normal

range is >32. We were told over the phone my son's was a 31 (almost

unheard of for an ASD child) but when the results came in the mail ==

he scored a whopping 15 -- and he is close to recovery. Sulfate --

normal range is 5-7, my son scored a 2.9. I could go on.

>

> ACcording to one of my DANs, he has had some ASD children on

chelation for over 1 year and never seen a significant amount of

mercury show up in the urine or stool. Yet the child made slow steady

improvements over the time period.

>

> Many syptems of ASD are vitamin and mineral deficiencies that

resulted from the bolus doses of mercury and live viruses. When you

supplement for these deficiencies and try things like the MB 12

protocol, many many ASD children improve and recover.

>

> Please check out the Generation Rescue website before you decide

that your child is not suffering from viruses and/or heavy metal

toxicity. There is a wealth of knowledge and places to go for help.

>

> Best wishes and I pray you revisit the issue for your child. I

made the same post you did over 2 years ago on a different autism list

and someone reached out to me. It saved his life.

>

> Vera

>

>

> <<I recently had him tested and on Wednesday found out his mercury

> levels are within a normal range (normal meaning in keeping with what

> the general population would have). From this I've concluded mercury

> did not cause my son's autism. He did have high levels of uranium

> but he didn't get that from a shot he got it from a shallow mountain

> well.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC

and save big.

>

>

Guest guest

Teri Small interviewed Nataf in March on Autism One Radio. Here's the link to the archived broadcast: http://autismone.org/radio/default.cfm?archive=834 & bg= & FromA1 . Aasaredhead60707 <redhead60707@...> wrote: This is very interesting and if you are able to attend Autism One,here is information regarding the research:Evidence for Mercury Toxicity in Autism through Urinary PorphyrinProfilingHeavy metal toxicity, particularly mercury, has been implicated in theetiology of autism and related spectrum disorders. Despite severalstudies addressing heavy metal exposure through elemental analysis andepidemiology, direct evidence for mercury

toxicity in autism islacking. We report a study of urinary porphyrins, markers of heavymetal exposure, in 269 children with neurodevelopmental disorders. Thespecific porphyrin profile in a subset of children with autisticsyndrome points to mercury toxicity in this disorder. Nataf, MDIs the director and founder of Laboratoire Philippe Auguste in Paris,France and holds a Docteur en Medecine from the Universite de ParisVII and received certifications in clinical bacteriology and virology,general immunology, hematology, and clinical biochemistry. At theLaboratoire Biologie Medicale Philippe Auguste, Dr. Nataf set up over40 specialized panels on functional and preventive medicine, includingthose pertaining to autism, chronic fatigue, and oxidative stress andprotection. He is co-author of the study in press entitled,"Porphyrinuria in childhood autistic disorder."

Guest guest

Nobody knows what the long term effects of secretin are. " M. Webster" <jwebs94@...> wrote: It's certainly plausible. Look at the kids who have MAJOR gains going GFCF. OR, look at the kids who recovered from Secretin. If these kids had mercury issues too they wouldn't see big gains from one treatment. Re: Re: "mercury did not cause my son's autism" That's the theory behind some 85% of the ASD diagnosed. We're all convinced that that is what happened to most of the kids. The Geier's review of the vaccine database has led them to conclude that about 15% is due to live virus itself, not the preservative. I don't know why they concluded that. Those are the reports. The live virus also may help explain the autism that Dan Olmsted was reporting from Oregon in his recent article about the varicella

vaccine. And also may help explain Andy Wakefield's findings. Trouble is, going in, noone seemed to have had a clue. They just shoot the stuff in and wait for the results. And then they don't share the results. Coming out, the puzzle is somewhat hard to piece together because so much effort has been put into dissembling and consciously obfuscating. But we're getting there.

Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

Guest guest

Ok, just to pee in all of your pools….

My kid was a GREAT responder to secretin but you can’t get the real stuff

anymore, just the fake. Please don’t confuse them. No one has

ever shown any ill effects from real secretin long term. My son has

mercury poisoning AND live measles virus in his gut – he is an MMR

baby. We go to see the Geiers next week so we’ll see what comes

from testosterone testing. Be careful how you generalize because whenever

you say ALL or MOST, one of our kids will prove you wrong. J

Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 8:08

PM

EOHarm

Subject: Re: Re:

" mercury did not cause my son's autism "

Nobody knows what the long term effects of secretin are.

" M.

Webster " <jwebs94@...> wrote:

It's certainly plausible.

Look at the kids who have MAJOR gains going GFCF. OR, look

at the kids who recovered from Secretin. If these kids had mercury issues too

they wouldn't see big gains from one treatment.

Re: Re:

That's the theory behind some 85% of the ASD

diagnosed. We're all convinced that that is what happened to most of the

kids. The Geier's review of the vaccine database has led them to conclude

that about 15% is due to live virus itself, not the preservative. I don't know

why they concluded that. Those are the reports.

The live virus also may help explain the autism that

Dan Olmsted was reporting from Oregon

in his recent article about the varicella vaccine.

Trouble is, going in, noone seemed to have had a clue.

They just shoot the stuff in and wait for the results. And then they

don't share the results. Coming out, the puzzle is somewhat hard to piece

together because so much effort has been put into dissembling and consciously

obfuscating.

But we're getting there.

Guest guest

There are those who use it and find it successful in treating GI

issues and reduce symptoms of autism.

Who is " nobody " ?

It's

certainly plausible.

> Look at the kids who have MAJOR gains going GFCF. OR, look at

the kids who recovered from Secretin. If these kids had mercury

issues too they wouldn't see big gains from one treatment.

> Re: Re: " mercury did not cause my son's

autism "

>

>

> That's the theory behind some 85% of the ASD diagnosed.

We're all convinced that that is what happened to most of the

kids. The Geier's review of the vaccine database has led them to

conclude that about 15% is due to live virus itself, not the

preservative. I don't know why they concluded that. Those are the

reports.

> The live virus also may help explain the autism that Dan

Olmsted was reporting from Oregon in his recent article about the

varicella vaccine.

> And also may help explain Andy Wakefield's findings.

> Trouble is, going in, noone seemed to have had a clue. They

just shoot the stuff in and wait for the results. And then they

don't share the results. Coming out, the puzzle is somewhat hard

to piece together because so much effort has been put into

dissembling and consciously obfuscating.

> But we're getting there.

>

>

>

Guest guest

I have to respectfully disagree with your statement about the kids

who have MAJOR gains going GFCF not having mercury issues: if you

watch Jon Pangborn's lecture and Deth's lecture from the

Spring DAN 2005 conference on the DAN webcast you will learn that

mercury is a HUGE inhibitor of DPP-IV, thus the body's ability to

break down gluten and casein becomes limited, etc, etc. Please go

watch these lectures because both PhD's do a great job explaining

this= much better than I can do!!! Thanks and I hope I have not

stepped on anyone's toes here!!

>

> It's certainly plausible.

> Look at the kids who have MAJOR gains going GFCF. OR, look at the

kids who recovered from Secretin. If these kids had mercury issues

too they wouldn't see big gains from one treatment.

> Re: Re: " mercury did not cause my son's autism "

>

>

> That's the theory behind some 85% of the ASD diagnosed. We're

all convinced that that is what happened to most of the kids. The

Geier's review of the vaccine database has led them to conclude that

about 15% is due to live virus itself, not the preservative. I don't

know why they concluded that. Those are the reports.

> The live virus also may help explain the autism that Dan Olmsted

was reporting from Oregon in his recent article about the varicella

vaccine.

> And also may help explain Andy Wakefield's findings.

> Trouble is, going in, noone seemed to have had a clue. They

just shoot the stuff in and wait for the results. And then they

don't share the results. Coming out, the puzzle is somewhat hard to

piece together because so much effort has been put into dissembling

and consciously obfuscating.

> But we're getting there.

>

Guest guest

Part of the problem is that mercury in a hydrophobic or more hydrophilic form (ethylmercury, hydroxyethylmercury) will present itself in the body of the individual in different places, having different manifestations and physiological symptoms. That's why when you see the symptoms of mercury poisoning you see not only neurological problems, but immunological problems, problems in a number of tissues- it's a myriad physiological profile. It's just such a mess.

Then to top off all of the poison, they keep jamming live viruses and other immunogens into the kids and you realize that its an absolute wonder that only 1 in 166 kids has autism. Maybe it should be much worse.

And maybe it is much worse. Maybe that's precisely why we're seeing ADD (5.7 million), asthma 9-10 million, allergies (through the roof), rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, learning disabilities, etc. All through the roof.

We now know that during the 90's virtually every vaccine that contained thimerosal was at least 100-200 times more toxic than hazardous waste. It was injected into babies, sometimes three or more at a time. We certainly poisoned every child based upon the EPA regulations. It's just that some of the kids were simply better able to handle the toxicity challenge we threw at them.

The ones who really won the lottery are simply the one's who are not damaged for life.

I wonder what the true numbers are of kids who were not damaged in some way- some of it is not even knowable at this point.

That is why it is critical that we take back our healthcare and instill informed consent in the healthcare relationship.

Virtually any intelligent person can read information on any number of diseases and conditions and be almost as familiar with his or her own healthcare than any doctor.

Use the Doctor as he or she has been presented.

To be a consultant to you to assist you in making healthful, clear and rational decisions.

Getting thimerosal out of the vaccines is a good, solid first step. But it's not enough. Today government healthcare appears to be a way of emphasizing revenue generating events of a selected few over rational thought and healthcare which is safe and effective. Allowing the government to mandate certain care based upon lobbying efforts smacks of total corruption.

It should be much more open. And with informed consent, it will be a first step.

You don't even need a law.

You just do it.

We need to change the underlying relationship with the physician.

We need to change the underlying relationship with our healthcare agencies.

Our healthcare agencies must make decisions based upon the merits of untainted research, not the desire of a lobbyist or financial ties to a researcher/reviewer.

We must again instill trust in those healthcare agencies which have fallen so far.

But only after they have convinced us they are trustworthy.

They have a long way to go.

But we're getting there.

Guest guest

You can't know that. There haven't been any studies to follow up on any of the kids that used secretin longterm. There could be kids out there having problems now. My son is a perfect example. He did daily transdermal secretin for months back in 1999 and today he is suffereing greatly. There could be a connection. He had a diagnosis of JRA but two pediatric rheumatologists have examined him and pointedly said "we're puzzled. JRA is not this aggressive." He has contractures in his neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, fingers, hips, knees, and ankles. Right now there's no explanation why. For all we know, secretin could be a time bomb. Holly Bortfeld <maximom@...> wrote: No one has ever shown any ill effects from real secretin long term. From: EOHarm [mailto:EOHarm ] On Behalf Of hostler cheri Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 8:08 PM EOHarm Subject: Re: Re: "mercury did not cause my son's autism" Nobody knows what the long term effects of secretin are.

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just 2¢/min with Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

So could air, water, life.  Do you have

an real reason for the leap you’ve made to secretin?  Is that the ONLY

treatment you ever did with your kid?  Ever?  I doubt it, so I guess neither of

us can know that.

Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 10:45

PM

EOHarm

Subject: RE: Re:

You can't know that. There haven't been any studies to follow up

on any of the kids that used secretin longterm. There could be kids out

there having problems now. My son is a perfect example. He did

daily transdermal secretin for months back in 1999 and today he is suffereing

greatly. There could be a connection. He had a diagnosis of JRA but

two pediatric rheumatologists have examined him and pointedly said " we're

puzzled. JRA is not this aggressive. " He has contractures in

his neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, fingers, hips, knees, and ankles.

Right now there's no explanation why. For all we know, secretin could be

a time bomb.

Holly Bortfeld

<maximom@...> wrote:

No

one has ever shown any ill effects from real secretin long term.

Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 8:08

PM

EOHarm

Subject: Re: Re:

Nobody knows what the long term effects of secretin are.

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy

PC-to-Phone calls

to 30+ countries for just 2¢/min with Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

Nobody literally is nobody. There haven't been any studies to determine what the long term effects are. It was approved for a medical procedure. It was intended to be used for that purpose - meaning basically the person would be exposed to it one time. It has been used off label to treat autism. Yes, there are those that have used it and found it successful. I'm talking from experience as someone who used it to treat my child's GI issues and related symptoms. I'm talking about it from the perspective of a parent who now years down the line has a sick child with no explanation as to why. I'm scratching my head and wondering if it was the secretin. Considering the population this drug was used on offlabel it is really hard now to know if they are having problems because many have such severe communication problems they can't verbalize when they are having pain, etc. redhead60707

<redhead60707@...> wrote: There are those who use it and find it successful in treating GI issues and reduce symptoms of autism. Who is "nobody"? > > Nobody knows what the long term effects of secretin are.

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just 2¢/min with Messenger with Voice.