RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: side effects of risperdal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

She's been on it about 3 years and takes half of a 5 mg dissolvable tablet, sometimes more.

So about 2.5-3 mg.

P.S. Kathy, how long has your daughter been on Zyprexia and what dosage? Pat K

Guest guest

She's been on it about 3 years and takes half of a 5 mg dissolvable tablet, sometimes more.

So about 2.5-3 mg.

P.S. Kathy, how long has your daughter been on Zyprexia and what dosage? Pat K

Guest guest

Kathy, I don't know how you do it without any help. I have Karac every day and on the weekend, but I do get a little rest when I take him home at night during the week.Pat K

Guest guest

Kathy, I don't know how you do it without any help. I have Karac every day and on the weekend, but I do get a little rest when I take him home at night during the week.Pat K

Guest guest

Gee, Pat, it sounds like your house IS his home!

You're such an awesome Grammy!

Kat

>

> Kathy, I don't know how you do it without any help. I have Karac

every day

> and on the weekend, but I do get a little rest when I take him home

at night

> during the week.Pat K

>

Guest guest

Gee, Pat, it sounds like your house IS his home!

You're such an awesome Grammy!

Kat

>

> Kathy, I don't know how you do it without any help. I have Karac

every day

> and on the weekend, but I do get a little rest when I take him home

at night

> during the week.Pat K

>

Guest guest

It's tough !!!

Praying helps a lot, and I have a good husband too !

Guest guest

It's tough !!!

Praying helps a lot, and I have a good husband too !

Guest guest

Kat, Karac does call my house home, and he calls his house, "mommie's home". He loves it here. I have a tire swing for him which he loves. His room here looks like a boy's workout room. He has an indoor bike for when he can't ride outside. He has an ab-lounger that he works out on while he watches video's. I have a creek and a park behind our house where he can ride his bike or scooter. There is a neighbor boy about his age who has two baketball hoops on his front driveway where Karac can go down and shoot baskets, and the young boy will come out and shoot with him. On Tuesday evenings I take him to gymnastics, and last night he just made awesome progress. On Wednesdays I take him to Spirithorse, and on Thursday I take him to the rec. to swim. On Sundays I have an art therapist who comes and does art with him for 30 minutes before I take him to church.

Yes, I think Karac thinks that I am a special grandmother and so do all my other grandchildren who I have paid to work and play with him in the summers and holidays. One of my granddaughters graduated with a degree in speech pathology last year and she worked with eliciting language. The oldest grandson helped me with him at special olympics swimming, and also helped teach him to add and subtract on a calculator. The other grandson helped me teach Karac how to play and enjoy going to Chuck E Cheese.

My whole family adores Karac, and the strange thing to me is that his mother's family will not even let him come over to their house.

I'm sorry for having gone on and on, but your little statement was such an encouragement to me. Thank you. Love and blessings, Pat K

Guest guest

Kat, Karac does call my house home, and he calls his house, "mommie's home". He loves it here. I have a tire swing for him which he loves. His room here looks like a boy's workout room. He has an indoor bike for when he can't ride outside. He has an ab-lounger that he works out on while he watches video's. I have a creek and a park behind our house where he can ride his bike or scooter. There is a neighbor boy about his age who has two baketball hoops on his front driveway where Karac can go down and shoot baskets, and the young boy will come out and shoot with him. On Tuesday evenings I take him to gymnastics, and last night he just made awesome progress. On Wednesdays I take him to Spirithorse, and on Thursday I take him to the rec. to swim. On Sundays I have an art therapist who comes and does art with him for 30 minutes before I take him to church.

Yes, I think Karac thinks that I am a special grandmother and so do all my other grandchildren who I have paid to work and play with him in the summers and holidays. One of my granddaughters graduated with a degree in speech pathology last year and she worked with eliciting language. The oldest grandson helped me with him at special olympics swimming, and also helped teach him to add and subtract on a calculator. The other grandson helped me teach Karac how to play and enjoy going to Chuck E Cheese.

My whole family adores Karac, and the strange thing to me is that his mother's family will not even let him come over to their house.

I'm sorry for having gone on and on, but your little statement was such an encouragement to me. Thank you. Love and blessings, Pat K

Guest guest

Kathy, I know it's tough, and I know about praying. When I was toilet training Karac to have his b.m.'s in the bathroom, I remember literally being on my knees in front of the toilet praying, "God please help him have a b.m. before we go to church; I don't want him having an accident at church. It would be so embarassing." You know what? He had his first b.m. in the toilet and has not had an accident since. Now that I think about, I must have looked really funny. Well, when you have an autistic child you do a lot of things that may look funny. Love and blessings, Pat K

Guest guest

Kathy, I know it's tough, and I know about praying. When I was toilet training Karac to have his b.m.'s in the bathroom, I remember literally being on my knees in front of the toilet praying, "God please help him have a b.m. before we go to church; I don't want him having an accident at church. It would be so embarassing." You know what? He had his first b.m. in the toilet and has not had an accident since. Now that I think about, I must have looked really funny. Well, when you have an autistic child you do a lot of things that may look funny. Love and blessings, Pat K