> > 8:30 EST...! Lets all dance!

> >

> > Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

> > Great stuff!!! Maybe I'll do a little jig myself in your honor... We

know

> it's no easy road pat yourself on the back for getting through it. -dz-

> >

> > Sharon Colburn <smc203@...> wrote: Hi All,

> > Couldn't sleep again, think I'm trying some Tylenol PM tonight.

> > My last shot is tonight! I think I'll do a dance if I can muster

> the energy!

> > It's been a bad week for me, both mentally and physically. I feel like I

> have the flu.

> > I've been trying to figure out what has been bothering me so much

lately.

> I feel like I should be happier than I have in the last six months. Maybe

> the fact I will never be able to trust my husband to take care of me when

I

> get sick. He told me last week how happy he was that this will all be over

> soon. I translate that to he is happy I can get back to work, keep up with

> the house work, make his dinners and do his laundry. Buy groceries, keep

up

> with my pets and car needs. Run with him when he wants company. You

> know...so he can work and play with his friends and not have another care

in

> the world. He has come home after drinking and hanging with his buddies

and

> wasn't ready to quit for the night and got mad at me for not wanting to go

> out (I guess he needed a driver). I heard " You never want to do anything

> anymore " ! It hasn't been that long! He gets all my attention I can give,

but

> it hasn't been good enough. I agreed with him that I am also glad this is

> coming to an end. I won't

> > have to fight him to buy some groceries or clean the carpets (I refuse

to

> let my house smell like we have dogs). I also told him that he'd better

> never get sick, what comes around, goes around. I don't know if I can

truly

> be like that, but it's a nice notion. I get the feeling he thinks I have

> stayed home for a vacation. He complains when he gets a nick on his hand.

I

> (as have alot of you) have been stuck by needles more in the past 6 months

> then all the rest of my life. Not to mention all the sides.

> > A friend of my husbands, a man he has worked with for years...his wife

has

> been fighting cancer for a long time. She now may loose her feet to

> diabetes, and has started kemo again for the cancer. She is not doing well

> at all. This man lives in the city to work and visits home a couple times

a

> month. I became angry when I heard this. Blew up at my husband asking what

> is wrong with you men? His friends wife could die soon and her husband is

> living in the city. My husbands response.. they have to have money. I

don't

> get it. It seems they move on with their lives so they are covered in case

> anything happens. So they don't have to face the truth? It's too

> inconvenient for them? Then my husband finds out two men at his job have

> HCV. Suddenly his is concerned. Suddenly I'm getting attention and he is

> asking what can he do for me. It's a little late now, I'm nearly done and

> don't care anymore if it all gets done or not. Did he not believe I needed

> rest, and could not keep up with everything?

> > I've never stayed home (aside from a day here and there) from work for

> anything. My house is never dirty, clothes are clean, dinner is on the

> table. Yard is clean and mowed most of the time. These things never

bothered

> me. Now I'm not so sure he should be so spoiled. I've never felt so alone.

> > Thanks all of you for letting me vent and taking me in. I appreciate

each

> of you. I really wish I had found you in the beginning of this. I hope

for

> all people going through any illness they don't have to be alone but I

know

> many do and for much worse circumstances than what I have been through. I

> feel for them. You are a wonderful and caring group of people.

> > Peace...SharonC

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Do you ?

> > vote. - Register online to vote today!

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

Thanks Rhonda! Maybe it's because we suck it up and try to do it all no matter how we feel. The kids can't get up and take care of themselves when they are babies so no matter how mom feels they come first. Dad makes more money so he is well taken care of no matter how much we've done. Then when something really knocks us down they don't know how to deal. You poor girl! You got to laugh at them sometimes. My husband is like yours in the kitchen. I cook and clean up after myself as I go...my husband cooks outside (the grill master) and the kitchen has food and dishes everywhere. When he does actually cook in the kitchen I have food to clean off the floor not to speak of the stove and counters. The dogs wait outside the kitchen to see if he will leave so they can sneak a run through and grab what he has left. He cooks great, and because he is born and raised in southern Mississippi I get a completely different mix of foods that I would not have know about. But Jeez!

So the dishes sit now in piles until the end of the week when I feel better. One day I will feel like washing them again...maybe! I have found that he will not starve and will not let anyone else go hungry. He can wash clothes when two weeks are piled up and he has to wear clothes that he doesn't really like cause he's out of everything.

I've taken Tylenol PM before. I try not to but after being without sleep so many days I'm wacky and know I need a good nights sleep. I take it one or two days and leave it alone. I am hoping the insomnia is from a change in the side effects and will be gone once the drugs are gone. I used to sleep 12+ hours a day plus naps.

Peace...SharonCRhonda <rhondahudson@...> wrote:

Vent away Sharon. Heck we have to have someone and somewhere to do it.I myself am concerned that here I have just started treatment and already myhusband is "done".Last week end when I felt so lousy, he went to bed. He's always done this.If I get upset he turns it around so that he's the one with the issue. If Iget sick all of a sudden he's the one that needs rest.He did feed the kids since they have to eat but he kindly left a kitchenfull of dirty dishes for me when I felt better. And all that laundry!!This is so cool that this is your last shot. Yes!!! You and others that arefinished with treatment are an inspiration to us just starting. It gives areason to continue you know?As far as Tylenol PM, it may work for a while but is notorious for givingthat restless leg syndrome which just adds to the stress of not being

ableto sleep.Writing is better :)Enjoy your victory today in completing your treatment. Have a wonderfulday!!!!Rhonda [ ] Thoughts> Hi All,> Couldn't sleep again, think I'm trying some Tylenol PM tonight.> My last shot is tonight! I think I'll do a dance if I can musterthe energy!> It's been a bad week for me, both mentally and physically. I feel like Ihave the flu.> I've been trying to figure out what has been bothering me so much lately.I feel like I should be happier than I have in the last six months. Maybethe fact I will never be able to trust my husband to take care of me when Iget sick. He told me last week how happy he was that this

will all be oversoon. I translate that to he is happy I can get back to work, keep up withthe house work, make his dinners and do his laundry. Buy groceries, keep upwith my pets and car needs. Run with him when he wants company. Youknow...so he can work and play with his friends and not have another care inthe world. He has come home after drinking and hanging with his buddies andwasn't ready to quit for the night and got mad at me for not wanting to goout (I guess he needed a driver). I heard "You never want to do anythinganymore"! It hasn't been that long! He gets all my attention I can give, butit hasn't been good enough. I agreed with him that I am also glad this iscoming to an end. I won't> have to fight him to buy some groceries or clean the carpets (I refuse tolet my house smell like we have dogs). I also told him that he'd betternever get sick, what comes around, goes around. I don't know if I can trulybe like

that, but it's a nice notion. I get the feeling he thinks I havestayed home for a vacation. He complains when he gets a nick on his hand. I(as have alot of you) have been stuck by needles more in the past 6 monthsthen all the rest of my life. Not to mention all the sides.> A friend of my husbands, a man he has worked with for years...his wife hasbeen fighting cancer for a long time. She now may loose her feet todiabetes, and has started kemo again for the cancer. She is not doing wellat all. This man lives in the city to work and visits home a couple times amonth. I became angry when I heard this. Blew up at my husband asking whatis wrong with you men? His friends wife could die soon and her husband isliving in the city. My husbands response.. they have to have money. I don'tget it. It seems they move on with their lives so they are covered in caseanything happens. So they don't have to face the truth? It's tooinconvenient for

them? Then my husband finds out two men at his job haveHCV. Suddenly his is concerned. Suddenly I'm getting attention and he isasking what can he do for me. It's a little late now, I'm nearly done anddon't care anymore if it all gets done or not. Did he not believe I neededrest, and could not keep up with everything?> I've never stayed home (aside from a day here and there) from work foranything. My house is never dirty, clothes are clean, dinner is on thetable. Yard is clean and mowed most of the time. These things never botheredme. Now I'm not so sure he should be so spoiled. I've never felt so alone.> Thanks all of you for letting me vent and taking me in. I appreciate eachof you. I really wish I had found you in the beginning of this. I hope forall people going through any illness they don't have to be alone but I knowmany do and for much worse circumstances than what I have been through. Ifeel for them. You

are a wonderful and caring group of people.> Peace...SharonC>>>>>> ---------------------------------> Do you ?> vote. - Register online to vote today!__________________________________________________

Guest guest

Don't hurt yourself Barbara :)

Rhonda

[ ] Re: Thoughts

>

>

> I will be shakin' my booty in your honor!! Woo Hoo!!

>

> Barbara

>

> Hi All,

> > Couldn't sleep again, think I'm trying some Tylenol PM tonight.

> > My last shot is tonight! I think I'll do a dance if I can

> muster the energy!

> > It's been a bad week for me, both mentally and physically. I feel

> like I have the flu.

> > I've been trying to figure out what has been bothering me so much

> lately. I feel like I should be happier than I have in the last six

> months. Maybe the fact I will never be able to trust my husband to

> take care of me when I get sick. He told me last week how happy he

> was that this will all be over soon. I translate that to he is happy

> I can get back to work, keep up with the house work, make his

> dinners and do his laundry. Buy groceries, keep up with my pets and

> car needs. Run with him when he wants company. You know...so he can

> work and play with his friends and not have another care in the

> world. He has come home after drinking and hanging with his buddies

> and wasn't ready to quit for the night and got mad at me for not

> wanting to go out (I guess he needed a driver). I heard " You never

> want to do anything anymore " ! It hasn't been that long! He gets all

> my attention I can give, but it hasn't been good enough. I agreed

> with him that I am also glad this is coming to an end. I won't

> > have to fight him to buy some groceries or clean the carpets (I

> refuse to let my house smell like we have dogs). I also told him

> that he'd better never get sick, what comes around, goes around. I

> don't know if I can truly be like that, but it's a nice notion. I

> get the feeling he thinks I have stayed home for a vacation. He

> complains when he gets a nick on his hand. I (as have alot of you)

> have been stuck by needles more in the past 6 months then all the

> rest of my life. Not to mention all the sides.

> > A friend of my husbands, a man he has worked with for years...his

> wife has been fighting cancer for a long time. She now may loose her

> feet to diabetes, and has started kemo again for the cancer. She is

> not doing well at all. This man lives in the city to work and visits

> home a couple times a month. I became angry when I heard this. Blew

> up at my husband asking what is wrong with you men? His friends wife

> could die soon and her husband is living in the city. My husbands

> response.. they have to have money. I don't get it. It seems they

> move on with their lives so they are covered in case anything

> happens. So they don't have to face the truth? It's too inconvenient

> for them? Then my husband finds out two men at his job have HCV.

> Suddenly his is concerned. Suddenly I'm getting attention and he is

> asking what can he do for me. It's a little late now, I'm nearly

> done and don't care anymore if it all gets done or not. Did he not

> believe I needed rest, and could not keep up with everything?

> > I've never stayed home (aside from a day here and there) from

> work for anything. My house is never dirty, clothes are clean,

> dinner is on the table. Yard is clean and mowed most of the time.

> These things never bothered me. Now I'm not so sure he should be so

> spoiled. I've never felt so alone.

> > Thanks all of you for letting me vent and taking me in. I

> appreciate each of you. I really wish I had found you in the

> beginning of this. I hope for all people going through any illness

> they don't have to be alone but I know many do and for much worse

> circumstances than what I have been through. I feel for them. You

> are a wonderful and caring group of people.

> > Peace...SharonC

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Do you ?

> > vote. - Register online to vote today!

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

I'm counting the minutes!!...SharonCRhonda <rhondahudson@...> wrote:

Don't hurt yourself Barbara :)Rhonda [ ] Re: Thoughts> > > I will be shakin' my booty in your honor!! Woo Hoo!!> > Barbara> > Hi All,> > Couldn't sleep

again, think I'm trying some Tylenol PM tonight. > > My last shot is tonight! I think I'll do a dance if I can > muster the energy! > > It's been a bad week for me, both mentally and physically. I feel > like I have the flu.> > I've been trying to figure out what has been bothering me so much > lately. I feel like I should be happier than I have in the last six > months. Maybe the fact I will never be able to trust my husband to > take care of me when I get sick. He told me last week how happy he > was that this will all be over soon. I translate that to he is happy > I can get back to work, keep up with the house work, make his > dinners and do his laundry. Buy groceries, keep up with my pets and > car needs. Run with him when he wants company. You know...so he can > work and play with his friends and not have another care in the

> world. He has come home after drinking and hanging with his buddies > and wasn't ready to quit for the night and got mad at me for not > wanting to go out (I guess he needed a driver). I heard "You never > want to do anything anymore"! It hasn't been that long! He gets all > my attention I can give, but it hasn't been good enough. I agreed > with him that I am also glad this is coming to an end. I won't> > have to fight him to buy some groceries or clean the carpets (I > refuse to let my house smell like we have dogs). I also told him > that he'd better never get sick, what comes around, goes around. I > don't know if I can truly be like that, but it's a nice notion. I > get the feeling he thinks I have stayed home for a vacation. He > complains when he gets a nick on his hand. I (as have alot of you) > have been stuck by needles more in the past 6 months then all the > rest

of my life. Not to mention all the sides. > > A friend of my husbands, a man he has worked with for years...his > wife has been fighting cancer for a long time. She now may loose her > feet to diabetes, and has started kemo again for the cancer. She is > not doing well at all. This man lives in the city to work and visits > home a couple times a month. I became angry when I heard this. Blew > up at my husband asking what is wrong with you men? His friends wife > could die soon and her husband is living in the city. My husbands > response.. they have to have money. I don't get it. It seems they > move on with their lives so they are covered in case anything > happens. So they don't have to face the truth? It's too inconvenient > for them? Then my husband finds out two men at his job have HCV. > Suddenly his is concerned. Suddenly I'm getting attention and he is > asking what can he do for

me. It's a little late now, I'm nearly > done and don't care anymore if it all gets done or not. Did he not > believe I needed rest, and could not keep up with everything?> > I've never stayed home (aside from a day here and there) from > work for anything. My house is never dirty, clothes are clean, > dinner is on the table. Yard is clean and mowed most of the time. > These things never bothered me. Now I'm not so sure he should be so > spoiled. I've never felt so alone. > > Thanks all of you for letting me vent and taking me in. I > appreciate each of you. I really wish I had found you in the > beginning of this. I hope for all people going through any illness > they don't have to be alone but I know many do and for much worse > circumstances than what I have been through. I feel for them. You > are a wonderful and caring group of people.> >

Peace...SharonC> > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Do you ?> > vote. - Register online to vote today! > > > > > >

Guest guest

From Houston, there's only ten more to go.

SharonSharon Colburn <smc203@...> wrote:

I'm counting the minutes!!...SharonCRhonda <rhondahudson@...> wrote: Don't hurt yourself Barbara :)Rhonda [ ] Re: Thoughts> > > I will be shakin' my booty in your honor!! Woo Hoo!!> > Barbara> > Hi All,> > Couldn't sleep

again, think I'm trying some Tylenol PM tonight. > > My last shot is tonight! I think I'll do a dance if I can > muster the energy! > > It's been a bad week for me, both mentally and physically. I feel > like I have the flu.> > I've been trying to figure out what has been bothering me so much > lately. I feel like I should be happier than I have in the last six > months. Maybe the fact I will never be able to trust my husband to > take care of me when I get sick. He told me last week how happy he > was that this will all be over soon. I translate that to he is happy > I can get back to work, keep up with the house work, make his > dinners and do his laundry. Buy groceries, keep up with my pets and > car needs. Run with him when he wants company. You know...so he can > work and play with his friends and not have another care in the

> world. He has come home after drinking and hanging with his buddies > and wasn't ready to quit for the night and got mad at me for not > wanting to go out (I guess he needed a driver). I heard "You never > want to do anything anymore"! It hasn't been that long! He gets all > my attention I can give, but it hasn't been good enough. I agreed > with him that I am also glad this is coming to an end. I won't> > have to fight him to buy some groceries or clean the carpets (I > refuse to let my house smell like we have dogs). I also told him > that he'd better never get sick, what comes around, goes around. I > don't know if I can truly be like that, but it's a nice notion. I > get the feeling he thinks I have stayed home for a vacation. He > complains when he gets a nick on his hand. I (as have alot of you) > have been stuck by needles more in the past 6 months then all the > rest

of my life. Not to mention all the sides. > > A friend of my husbands, a man he has worked with for years...his > wife has been fighting cancer for a long time. She now may loose her > feet to diabetes, and has started kemo again for the cancer. She is > not doing well at all. This man lives in the city to work and visits > home a couple times a month. I became angry when I heard this. Blew > up at my husband asking what is wrong with you men? His friends wife > could die soon and her husband is living in the city. My husbands > response.. they have to have money. I don't get it. It seems they > move on with their lives so they are covered in case anything > happens. So they don't have to face the truth? It's too inconvenient > for them? Then my husband finds out two men at his job have HCV. > Suddenly his is concerned. Suddenly I'm getting attention and he is > asking what can he do for

me. It's a little late now, I'm nearly > done and don't care anymore if it all gets done or not. Did he not > believe I needed rest, and could not keep up with everything?> > I've never stayed home (aside from a day here and there) from > work for anything. My house is never dirty, clothes are clean, > dinner is on the table. Yard is clean and mowed most of the time. > These things never bothered me. Now I'm not so sure he should be so > spoiled. I've never felt so alone. > > Thanks all of you for letting me vent and taking me in. I > appreciate each of you. I really wish I had found you in the > beginning of this. I hope for all people going through any illness > they don't have to be alone but I know many do and for much worse > circumstances than what I have been through. I feel for them. You > are a wonderful and caring group of people.> >

Peace...SharonC> > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Do you ?> > vote. - Register online to vote today! > > > > > >

Guest guest

I can hardly wait!! This last week is going out with a bang. Maybe after next week no more headaches. I can only hope. They are blinding at times.

Peace,

SharonC

Lynne <lynne@...> wrote:

I finished mine in July and now am feeling good again. Just hang in there it will all soon be over with. It takes a little while for the drug to get out of your system, but it is amazing how each day makes you feel a little better.

BTW had my 3 months bloods drawn and I am all clear. Yeah

Lynne Dunham

Guest guest

elizabeth_sobotta2001 <elizabeth_sobotta2001@...> a écrit :

I am not sure but I am peace with surgery less than a week away. I was having problems and talked to my dr on the phone. I did find out I am having a radical mestoimony done. Sorry for the mispell words. He told me all my systoms are related to the ear. That when he first saw the cscan it look like the tumor was contained in the mid ear. The results from the radisonlist say it has spread. He would not say where it has spread too till he drained the ear on Thrusday. That it might be a good chance that I might not get my hearing back. He would do what he could do to help. If not he would build the ear to fit a hearing aid. That not to be surprise if I stay one day in the hospital. I have read up on this surgery. I know it is serious of all the surgery they can do for it. He told me I would be feeling better by next weekend and they packing would be driving me up the wall more that anything.

DEAR

BEST YOU EARLIER OPERATION BEST WILL BE FOR YOU.SOMETIMES IN LIFE WE DO NOT HAVE CHOICE.SO GOOD LUCK .

KINDLY

MOURAD

Guest guest

Your boyfriend's eyes sound like mine...My right eye is green and

the left is a very dark brown.I have the dark pigment in the white

of brown eye as well. It is a brownish, blue depending on how you

look at it. This " birthmark " acutually extends around my eyes under

my skin. The skin, though, covers it up. I have a yearly check up at

the opthamologist and they check for any irregularities with vision,

etc. My vision,like your boyfriend's, is perfect.

Interestingly, for half of my life I went " as is " . For the last

seventeen years, I have worn a brown contact in my green eye-it is a

custom contact I have made by a company in Colorodo-USA. In

addition, I also have a contact made for the brown eye with a white

ring to cover up the birthmark. Many models use this type of contact

when they have had a rough night and have blood shot eyes.

It sounds as though you love his eyes as is...so, most of this

doesn't apply for him, I guess. Take Care.

because it seems it's not only HC,

> tell your boy friend to go to 2 or 23 more oculist to wath well hs

eye but I

> do'nt think he'l have problems with that

>

> On 8/21/05, szemimado <szemimado@y...> wrote:

> >

> > Hi all!

> >

> > I have joined this group some days ago, and I'm looking forward

to

> > see what you're writing. Now I think it's time to introduce

myself.

> > I'm a girl from Hungary, my name is Agi. I don't have HC, but my

> > boyfriend Fecoka does. That's why I'm interested in the topic.

> > I did some research because I was worried about him, because he

> > neither showed his eyes to any doctor, nor know anything of them.

> > He is 27 years old, has some German blood, but the most of it is

of

> > Hungarian. He has real red hair with a little brown spot in it.

I

> > think it's in connection with his HC. His left eye is green, and

the

> > right is brown. On his brown eye, looking it closer, I can see

some

> > brown pigment patches on the white part, very light, around his

> > corner of the eye, and the half of his brown eye's white part is

> > something very-very light brown. He can see very well, can read

> > things and ads from very big distances. There is no difference

> > between his eyes' functioning, he can see the same quality with

both.

> > I did the research, that's why I've found You, and some articles

of

> > HC.

> > I suppose he has ocular melanocytosis. I looked at many

pictures,

> > and this condition is with the same brown patches. Those eyes

look

> > similar to his eye. This condition has a chance to evolve a

tomour

> > (melanoma), articles say this chance is around 5%, quite high! I

> > showed him to a doctor, but she didn't see anything, but didn't

use

> > any devices to see his entire eye. (It can be IN it, when you

don't

> > see it normally)

> > I'm very worried about this thing. Maybe I shouldn't, but I do. :

(

> > Do you know anybody with this, or did you read some articles of

this

> > ocular melanocytosis thing? It is also known by the name

of " Nevus

> > of Ota "

> > Despite of this, I really like HC, especially I love stareing in

his

> > eyes, I do it always before getting to bed together. It's just a

so

> > good feeling to have a so special boyfriend. :)

> > If you want to contact me, my msn address is kvf@f...

> > My email is reddragoncomplex@g...

> >

> > Regards to all,

> > Szemimado

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

Hi there!

I'm very glad for your message! :) Where are You from? Do you have a

picture somewhere? I'll try to put up my boyfriend's, after I had

written this message. I'm trying to find one of the brown with the

pigment too. No pigment can be seen on his skin around his eye, just

in his hair, a brown spot. If You want, I can find a picture of it

and put it up too.

What colour is your hair? Do You have freckles? Or any spot in your

hair?

What did the doctors say, what is the cause/name of it? Did they

say " Ocular melanocytosis, Melanosis oculli, Nevus of Ota? "

Yearly check is important, I'm taking him to opthamologist too.

Contact lens: before he met me, he had been thinking of it. He

didn't like his eyes when he was a child, and at school, he was

teased etc. He always wanted eyes with the same colour. He visited a

contact shop and looked at them, and the prices. It was very

expensive and he had fear of the change, what would his family and

friends say? And, which one colour would he keep? He couldn't make

the decision, so he postponed the purchase.

Then we met 1 year ago. I told him that I love his eyes, and now I'm

still crazy about them. When we meet, I give kisses not just to Him,

but I give both his Eyes ... So, after some time, he learned to love

His Eyes. He loves them, because I love them and loves that feeling.

I asked him of lens, what is he planning? He said he would never

change his colours because I love his eyes and he gave them to me,

so they will be green and brown forever.

I made two pictures of him by computer-modification, one of him with

two brown eyes, and one with two green eyes. He said they were

terrible, and frigthening, and he doesn't want that, he loves his

eyes, he doesn't want lens.

Can I ask you some questions about You? Why did you choose brown? Is

the change better for you, and how?

Thank you again for writing, and take care. :) Good to hear of

somebody who has the " same eyes " of my boyfriend.

Szemimado

> > >

> > > Hi all!

> > >

> > > I have joined this group some days ago, and I'm looking

forward

> to

> > > see what you're writing. Now I think it's time to introduce

> myself.

> > > I'm a girl from Hungary, my name is Agi. I don't have HC, but

my

> > > boyfriend Fecoka does. That's why I'm interested in the topic.

> > > I did some research because I was worried about him, because

he

> > > neither showed his eyes to any doctor, nor know anything of

them.

> > > He is 27 years old, has some German blood, but the most of it

is

> of

> > > Hungarian. He has real red hair with a little brown spot in

it.

> I

> > > think it's in connection with his HC. His left eye is green,

and

> the

> > > right is brown. On his brown eye, looking it closer, I can see

> some

> > > brown pigment patches on the white part, very light, around

his

> > > corner of the eye, and the half of his brown eye's white part

is

> > > something very-very light brown. He can see very well, can

read

> > > things and ads from very big distances. There is no difference

> > > between his eyes' functioning, he can see the same quality

with

> both.

> > > I did the research, that's why I've found You, and some

articles

> of

> > > HC.

> > > I suppose he has ocular melanocytosis. I looked at many

> pictures,

> > > and this condition is with the same brown patches. Those eyes

> look

> > > similar to his eye. This condition has a chance to evolve a

> tomour

> > > (melanoma), articles say this chance is around 5%, quite high!

I

> > > showed him to a doctor, but she didn't see anything, but

didn't

> use

> > > any devices to see his entire eye. (It can be IN it, when you

> don't

> > > see it normally)

> > > I'm very worried about this thing. Maybe I shouldn't, but I

do. :

> (

> > > Do you know anybody with this, or did you read some articles

of

> this

> > > ocular melanocytosis thing? It is also known by the name

> of " Nevus

> > > of Ota "

> > > Despite of this, I really like HC, especially I love stareing

in

> his

> > > eyes, I do it always before getting to bed together. It's just

a

> so

> > > good feeling to have a so special boyfriend. :)

> > > If you want to contact me, my msn address is kvf@f...

> > > My email is reddragoncomplex@g...

> > >

> > > Regards to all,

> > > Szemimado

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

Guest guest

Hi-

I am from USA. I have brown hair and no freckles. I do not have any

other spots on hair, etc. I have worn contacts for so long that I

don't have many good pics that feature the different eyes. I will

have to take some. I chose brown because it was more natural looking

and easier to match. It is not an easy process to do an exact match.

I must say when I was growing up my boyfriends loved my eyes...but I

didn't.

Yes, it is expensive. I pay 300 for two lenses that only last about

5 months. In my profession, I am in front of students all day. The

focus needs to be on the subject matter, not my eyes. Because it is

so different, it can be distracting for students. It also made me a

bit self-conscious.

I think it is wonderful you have embraced your boyfriend's eyes and

that it is part of your intimacy.

You can ask me anything you want. How old are the two of you? I am

> What did the doctors say, what is the cause/name of it? Did they

> say " Ocular melanocytosis, Melanosis oculli, Nevus of Ota? "

> Yearly check is important, I'm taking him to opthamologist too.

>

> Contact lens: before he met me, he had been thinking of it. He

> didn't like his eyes when he was a child, and at school, he was

> teased etc. He always wanted eyes with the same colour. He visited

a

> contact shop and looked at them, and the prices. It was very

> expensive and he had fear of the change, what would his family and

> friends say? And, which one colour would he keep? He couldn't make

> the decision, so he postponed the purchase.

> Then we met 1 year ago. I told him that I love his eyes, and now

I'm

> still crazy about them. When we meet, I give kisses not just to

Him,

> but I give both his Eyes ... So, after some time, he learned to

love

> His Eyes. He loves them, because I love them and loves that

feeling.

> I asked him of lens, what is he planning? He said he would never

> change his colours because I love his eyes and he gave them to me,

> so they will be green and brown forever.

> I made two pictures of him by computer-modification, one of him

with

> two brown eyes, and one with two green eyes. He said they were

> terrible, and frigthening, and he doesn't want that, he loves his

> eyes, he doesn't want lens.

>

> Can I ask you some questions about You? Why did you choose brown?

Is

> the change better for you, and how?

>

> Thank you again for writing, and take care. :) Good to hear of

> somebody who has the " same eyes " of my boyfriend.

>

> Szemimado

>

>

> > > >

> > > > Hi all!

> > > >

> > > > I have joined this group some days ago, and I'm looking

> forward

> > to

> > > > see what you're writing. Now I think it's time to introduce

> > myself.

> > > > I'm a girl from Hungary, my name is Agi. I don't have HC,

but

> my

> > > > boyfriend Fecoka does. That's why I'm interested in the

topic.

> > > > I did some research because I was worried about him, because

> he

> > > > neither showed his eyes to any doctor, nor know anything of

> them.

> > > > He is 27 years old, has some German blood, but the most of

it

> is

> > of

> > > > Hungarian. He has real red hair with a little brown spot in

> it.

> > I

> > > > think it's in connection with his HC. His left eye is green,

> and

> > the

> > > > right is brown. On his brown eye, looking it closer, I can

see

> > some

> > > > brown pigment patches on the white part, very light, around

> his

> > > > corner of the eye, and the half of his brown eye's white

part

> is

> > > > something very-very light brown. He can see very well, can

> read

> > > > things and ads from very big distances. There is no

difference

> > > > between his eyes' functioning, he can see the same quality

> with

> > both.

> > > > I did the research, that's why I've found You, and some

> articles

> > of

> > > > HC.

> > > > I suppose he has ocular melanocytosis. I looked at many

> > pictures,

> > > > and this condition is with the same brown patches. Those

eyes

> > look

> > > > similar to his eye. This condition has a chance to evolve a

> > tomour

> > > > (melanoma), articles say this chance is around 5%, quite

high!

> I

> > > > showed him to a doctor, but she didn't see anything, but

> didn't

> > use

> > > > any devices to see his entire eye. (It can be IN it, when

you

> > don't

> > > > see it normally)

> > > > I'm very worried about this thing. Maybe I shouldn't, but I

> do. :

> > (

> > > > Do you know anybody with this, or did you read some articles

> of

> > this

> > > > ocular melanocytosis thing? It is also known by the name

> > of " Nevus

> > > > of Ota "

> > > > Despite of this, I really like HC, especially I love

stareing

> in

> > his

> > > > eyes, I do it always before getting to bed together. It's

just

> a

> > so

> > > > good feeling to have a so special boyfriend. :)

> > > > If you want to contact me, my msn address is kvf@f...

> > > > My email is reddragoncomplex@g...

> > > >

> > > > Regards to all,

> > > > Szemimado

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

Guest guest

-oH IT IS NEVUS OF OTA, BUT IS ONLY VISIBLE IN THE SCLERA OF MY LEFT

EYE.

-- In heterochromia , " szemimado " <szemimado@y...>

wrote:

> Hi there!

>

> I'm very glad for your message! :) Where are You from? Do you have

a

> picture somewhere? I'll try to put up my boyfriend's, after I had

> written this message. I'm trying to find one of the brown with the

> pigment too. No pigment can be seen on his skin around his eye,

just

> in his hair, a brown spot. If You want, I can find a picture of it

> and put it up too.

> What colour is your hair? Do You have freckles? Or any spot in

your

> hair?

>

a

I'm

Him,

love

feeling.

with

>

Is

>

>

> Szemimado

>

>

> > > >

> > > > Hi all!

> > > >

> forward

> > to

> > myself.

but

> my

topic.

> he

> them.

it

> is

> > of

> it.

> > I

> and

> > the

see

> > some

> his

part

> is

> read

difference

> with

> > both.

> articles

> > of

> > > > HC.

> > pictures,

eyes

> > look

> > tomour

high!

> I

> didn't

> > use

you

> > don't

> > > > see it normally)

> do. :

> > (

> of

> > this

> > of " Nevus

> > > > of Ota "

stareing

> in

> > his

just

> a

> > so

> > > >

> > > > Regards to all,

> > > > Szemimado

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

Guest guest

-oH IT IS NEVUS OF OTA, BUT IS ONLY VISIBLE IN THE SCLERA OF MY LEFT

EYE.

-- In heterochromia , " szemimado " <szemimado@y...>

wrote:

> Hi there!

>

> I'm very glad for your message! :) Where are You from? Do you have

a

> picture somewhere? I'll try to put up my boyfriend's, after I had

> written this message. I'm trying to find one of the brown with the

> pigment too. No pigment can be seen on his skin around his eye,

just

> in his hair, a brown spot. If You want, I can find a picture of it

> and put it up too.

> What colour is your hair? Do You have freckles? Or any spot in

your

> hair?

>

a

I'm

Him,

love

feeling.

with

>

Is

>

>

> Szemimado

>

>

> > > >

> > > > Hi all!

> > > >

> forward

> > to

> > myself.

but

> my

topic.

> he

> them.

it

> is

> > of

> it.

> > I

> and

> > the

see

> > some

> his

part

> is

> read

difference

> with

> > both.

> articles

> > of

> > > > HC.

> > pictures,

eyes

> > look

> > tomour

high!

> I

> didn't

> > use

you

> > don't

> > > > see it normally)

> do. :

> > (

> of

> > this

> > of " Nevus

> > > > of Ota "

stareing

> in

> > his

just

> a

> > so

> > > >

> > > > Regards to all,

> > > > Szemimado

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

Guest guest

Hello!

Does your mother or father have little brown spots in their eyes?

Fecoka's mother and his grandfather from the mother side has spots

in their green eyes. I think this is in connection with his eyes.

Ok, I'll be waiting for you photo. If they're up, I'll show them to

Fecoka. Please look at the photo of his brown eye, does it seem like

yours?

I think your (and his) " original " eye colour was green, because your

brown eyes are modified with some extra pigment.

I told about You to him, and he said " Then you're my are my

Heterochromiac pair, you're the one I changed eyes with. "

Now does your family/husband/boyfriend like them, or what did they

say when you made the change? Don't you miss that your boyfriends

loved them? Fecoka would miss this if I would/could stop loving it.

But I won't, because I can't and like loving them. It's a good thing

that now he loves them too.

I know what it is like to be a teacher, because I do it sometimes, I

think at the first time whenever you show them, your students would

pay attention to your eyes and not the subject, but when they get

used to it, it wouldn't be distracting. Every wonder lasts for 3

days, we Hungarians say this.

Sometimes when I walk at the street, I'm thinking of that will I

ever see another person with HC, and thinking of their ratio in the

population. But if a lot of You hide it with lenses, then I wouldn't

have a chance to see any or show to Fecoka. :( Don't be self-

conscious ...It's a Beautiful Thing, really... maybe you shouldn't

hide it ... :)

Before I met Fecoka, I wanted to have a red haired boyfriend. I was

crazy about the idea, so I started a big search on the net. Whenever

I saw a red haired guy, I always thought of how beautiful they

are... And then I met Fecoka, and I love him, and my favourite

external feaure of him is ... his eyes ... it's strange, but I love

His Eyes more than his hair, and I love his hair very much too. Yes,

it's a wonderful thing that I embraced them. It happened very

quickly. I did never think of his difference before I realized I

love him. I just saw a Beautiful Red Haired Boy, and fell in love. I

loved it when he looked at me, but the first thing about it was a

feeling in my heart, and something very strange. And when he looked

away, I knew that his eyes are different, but just somewhere in my

heart. I didn't think of it. I thought just of how he could he feel

about me and how beautiful he is. 2 days after we first met, I

thought if his eyes weren't different, I would miss it, because he

is more beautiful with these special eyes. This was the first thing

came to my brain about that. That day we admitted love to each

other. And then, after that I had a thought: then .. then I have a

boyfriend with Two Different Coloured Eyes? OOOH :) From that time,

I've been making a lot of pictures of them, kissing, loving, calling

them the Two Beautiful, and being very crazy.

Maybe God led him to me, because in my heart, I wanted to have a

boyfriend like him. I explain it: once I met a boy on the net with

two blue eyes, one a bit darker colour than the other. He made a

photo of it and I liked the photo and thought: " If he was red

haired, and had two more different eyes, I would be very crazy... "

Other things: When did the doctors tell you that it was Nevus of

Ota? Is Fecoka's Brown like yours? If you go to the an

opthimalogist, what examinations does he/she do? When I took Fecoka,

she just looked at his eyes with a small lamp, measured how fast

lights he can see, and tested his fisual field with a machine.

That's all, maybe other examinations are needed... I don't know if

they take this examination serious, or did just something to make me

calm. I don't know. I never heard of " Nevus of ota, ocular

melanocytosis " or anything like that from doctors, I just found it

on the net. When he was born, his mother asked the doctor: " Why are

his eyes are different? " Doctor replied: " I don't know, you should

know it, you made the child! " I'm not sure that the opthimalogist or

anybody knows here what this is... :( Fecoka didn't know about it

until I showed him some publications and pictures.

How old we are: I'm 22 and He is 27.

Have a nice day:

Szemimado

> > > > >

> > > > > Hi all!

> > > > >

> > > > > I have joined this group some days ago, and I'm looking

> > forward

> > > to

> > > > > see what you're writing. Now I think it's time to

introduce

> > > myself.

> > > > > I'm a girl from Hungary, my name is Agi. I don't have HC,

> but

> > my

> > > > > boyfriend Fecoka does. That's why I'm interested in the

> topic.

> > > > > I did some research because I was worried about him,

because

> > he

> > > > > neither showed his eyes to any doctor, nor know anything

of

> > them.

> > > > > He is 27 years old, has some German blood, but the most of

> it

> > is

> > > of

> > > > > Hungarian. He has real red hair with a little brown spot

in

> > it.

> > > I

> > > > > think it's in connection with his HC. His left eye is

green,

> > and

> > > the

> > > > > right is brown. On his brown eye, looking it closer, I can

> see

> > > some

> > > > > brown pigment patches on the white part, very light,

around

> > his

> > > > > corner of the eye, and the half of his brown eye's white

> part

> > is

> > > > > something very-very light brown. He can see very well, can

> > read

> > > > > things and ads from very big distances. There is no

> difference

> > > > > between his eyes' functioning, he can see the same quality

> > with

> > > both.

> > > > > I did the research, that's why I've found You, and some

> > articles

> > > of

> > > > > HC.

> > > > > I suppose he has ocular melanocytosis. I looked at many

> > > pictures,

> > > > > and this condition is with the same brown patches. Those

> eyes

> > > look

> > > > > similar to his eye. This condition has a chance to evolve

a

> > > tomour

> > > > > (melanoma), articles say this chance is around 5%, quite

> high!

> > I

> > > > > showed him to a doctor, but she didn't see anything, but

> > didn't

> > > use

> > > > > any devices to see his entire eye. (It can be IN it, when

> you

> > > don't

> > > > > see it normally)

> > > > > I'm very worried about this thing. Maybe I shouldn't, but

I

> > do. :

> > > (

> > > > > Do you know anybody with this, or did you read some

articles

> > of

> > > this

> > > > > ocular melanocytosis thing? It is also known by the name

> > > of " Nevus

> > > > > of Ota "

> > > > > Despite of this, I really like HC, especially I love

> stareing

> > in

> > > his

> > > > > eyes, I do it always before getting to bed together. It's

> just

> > a

> > > so

> > > > > good feeling to have a so special boyfriend. :)

> > > > > If you want to contact me, my msn address is kvf@f...

> > > > > My email is reddragoncomplex@g...

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards to all,

> > > > > Szemimado

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

Guest guest

Yes, his eyes are the closest in appearance to mine! So often you

see the blue/brown...I just can't believe it! I don't think my

parents have any spots in their eyes...my brown eye, though, is just

like my mother's and my green eye exactly like my father's eyes.

I will try to do the photos for you. I will take without the lens

and with the lenses.

When I met my wonderful husband ten years ago, I had lenses. I wore

them all the time except when I was relaxing at home or sleeping. He

just always wanted me to feel comfortable, so he didn't care either

way. The only thing I don't like about the lenses is covering my

green eye which is actually prettier, I think, than my brown. I

probably could get a match, if I wanted. It would be very difficult

and expensive. Interestingly, they told me it would be 400 for the

green match.

My children have beautiful hazel eyes and blue eyes (No HC)

When I was 35, I, like you, did internet research and took it to the

hospital with me. I was never given any medical information about

this. My parents didn't do anything, either. They just thought this

was God's way and as long as my vision was fine...they didn't pursue

any information, questions, etc. It was the dermatologist that

diagnosed the pigment in the eyes and the opthamology contact lens

lab girls that did the research, helped me get lenses, and told me

to schedule am opthamology appt once a year. Doctors have not been

the ones to help very much. All of this was done one year ago.

Previously, I just ordered colored lenses from the internet and used

them. When my brand was discontinued, I had to have the custom lens

made.

When I was pregnant, I mentioned this to the midwife that I wanted

to see the genetics person to discuss this with him, etc. I was

basically ignored. I just wanted to have a meeting to discuss the

chance of this occurring in my children, etc. I wouldn't have made

any difference in my pregancy, but my whole life I tried to talk

about this with the medical field, but I never felt satisfied.

When I was growing up, my parents always said I was unique and

special with my eyes. (One of mom's and one of dad's--they would

tell people). I never believed that, though. I was self conscious

and was uncomfortable.

Do you know the actress Kate Bosworth? She has two different eyes.

They are gorgeous! I also think your boyfriend's eyes are gorgeous.

Why don't I see myself the way I see others? Maybe it is a self

esteem issue that goes beyond the HC!

Anyway, because I define myself by more than my eyes, I have to tell

you a little bit about myself. I am a teacher with two children. I

love fitness-kickboxing, running, aerobics, weights, etc. I also

love to read and travel. My husband was in the Navy and is now an

Airline pilot with a major airline in the US. We have a lovely

family--my children are my world.

It sounds like you have found your life long partner. Your

relationship is of two souls--How long have you been together.

I will talk with you soon. TaKE CARE.

> Hello!

>

> Does your mother or father have little brown spots in their eyes?

> Fecoka's mother and his grandfather from the mother side has spots

> in their green eyes. I think this is in connection with his eyes.

> Ok, I'll be waiting for you photo. If they're up, I'll show them

to

> Fecoka. Please look at the photo of his brown eye, does it seem

> yours?

> I think your (and his) " original " eye colour was green, because

your

> brown eyes are modified with some extra pigment.

> I told about You to him, and he said " Then you're my are my

> Heterochromiac pair, you're the one I changed eyes with. "

> Now does your family/husband/boyfriend like them, or what did they

> say when you made the change? Don't you miss that your boyfriends

> loved them? Fecoka would miss this if I would/could stop loving

it.

> But I won't, because I can't and like loving them. It's a good

thing

> that now he loves them too.

> I know what it is like to be a teacher, because I do it sometimes,

I

> think at the first time whenever you show them, your students

would

> pay attention to your eyes and not the subject, but when they get

> used to it, it wouldn't be distracting. Every wonder lasts for 3

> days, we Hungarians say this.

> Sometimes when I walk at the street, I'm thinking of that will I

> ever see another person with HC, and thinking of their ratio in

the

> population. But if a lot of You hide it with lenses, then I

wouldn't

> have a chance to see any or show to Fecoka. :( Don't be self-

> conscious ...It's a Beautiful Thing, really... maybe you shouldn't

> hide it ... :)

> Before I met Fecoka, I wanted to have a red haired boyfriend. I

was

> crazy about the idea, so I started a big search on the net.

Whenever

> I saw a red haired guy, I always thought of how beautiful they

> are... And then I met Fecoka, and I love him, and my favourite

> external feaure of him is ... his eyes ... it's strange, but I

love

> His Eyes more than his hair, and I love his hair very much too.

Yes,

> it's a wonderful thing that I embraced them. It happened very

> quickly. I did never think of his difference before I realized I

> love him. I just saw a Beautiful Red Haired Boy, and fell in love.

I

> loved it when he looked at me, but the first thing about it was a

> feeling in my heart, and something very strange. And when he

looked

> away, I knew that his eyes are different, but just somewhere in my

> heart. I didn't think of it. I thought just of how he could he

feel

> about me and how beautiful he is. 2 days after we first met, I

> thought if his eyes weren't different, I would miss it, because he

> is more beautiful with these special eyes. This was the first

thing

> came to my brain about that. That day we admitted love to each

> other. And then, after that I had a thought: then .. then I have a

> boyfriend with Two Different Coloured Eyes? OOOH :) From that

time,

> I've been making a lot of pictures of them, kissing, loving,

calling

> them the Two Beautiful, and being very crazy.

> Maybe God led him to me, because in my heart, I wanted to have a

> boyfriend like him. I explain it: once I met a boy on the net with

> two blue eyes, one a bit darker colour than the other. He made a

> photo of it and I liked the photo and thought: " If he was red

> haired, and had two more different eyes, I would be very crazy... "

>

> Other things: When did the doctors tell you that it was Nevus of

> Ota? Is Fecoka's Brown like yours? If you go to the an

> opthimalogist, what examinations does he/she do? When I took

Fecoka,

> she just looked at his eyes with a small lamp, measured how fast

> lights he can see, and tested his fisual field with a machine.

> That's all, maybe other examinations are needed... I don't know if

> they take this examination serious, or did just something to make

me

> calm. I don't know. I never heard of " Nevus of ota, ocular

> melanocytosis " or anything like that from doctors, I just found it

> on the net. When he was born, his mother asked the doctor: " Why

are

> his eyes are different? " Doctor replied: " I don't know, you should

> know it, you made the child! " I'm not sure that the opthimalogist

or

> anybody knows here what this is... :( Fecoka didn't know about it

> until I showed him some publications and pictures.

>

> How old we are: I'm 22 and He is 27.

>

> Have a nice day:

> Szemimado

>

>

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Hi all!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I have joined this group some days ago, and I'm looking

> > > forward

> > > > to

> > > > > > see what you're writing. Now I think it's time to

> introduce

> > > > myself.

> > > > > > I'm a girl from Hungary, my name is Agi. I don't have

HC,

> > but

> > > my

> > > > > > boyfriend Fecoka does. That's why I'm interested in the

> > topic.

> > > > > > I did some research because I was worried about him,

> because

> > > he

> > > > > > neither showed his eyes to any doctor, nor know anything

> of

> > > them.

> > > > > > He is 27 years old, has some German blood, but the most

of

> > it

> > > is

> > > > of

> > > > > > Hungarian. He has real red hair with a little brown spot

> in

> > > it.

> > > > I

> > > > > > think it's in connection with his HC. His left eye is

> green,

> > > and

> > > > the

> > > > > > right is brown. On his brown eye, looking it closer, I

can

> > see

> > > > some

> > > > > > brown pigment patches on the white part, very light,

> around

> > > his

> > > > > > corner of the eye, and the half of his brown eye's white

> > part

> > > is

> > > > > > something very-very light brown. He can see very well,

can

> > > read

> > > > > > things and ads from very big distances. There is no

> > difference

> > > > > > between his eyes' functioning, he can see the same

quality

> > > with

> > > > both.

> > > > > > I did the research, that's why I've found You, and some

> > > articles

> > > > of

> > > > > > HC.

> > > > > > I suppose he has ocular melanocytosis. I looked at many

> > > > pictures,

> > > > > > and this condition is with the same brown patches. Those

> > eyes

> > > > look

> > > > > > similar to his eye. This condition has a chance to

evolve

> a

> > > > tomour

> > > > > > (melanoma), articles say this chance is around 5%, quite

> > high!

> > > I

> > > > > > showed him to a doctor, but she didn't see anything, but

> > > didn't

> > > > use

> > > > > > any devices to see his entire eye. (It can be IN it,

when

> > you

> > > > don't

> > > > > > see it normally)

> > > > > > I'm very worried about this thing. Maybe I shouldn't,

but

> I

> > > do. :

> > > > (

> > > > > > Do you know anybody with this, or did you read some

> articles

> > > of

> > > > this

> > > > > > ocular melanocytosis thing? It is also known by the name

> > > > of " Nevus

> > > > > > of Ota "

> > > > > > Despite of this, I really like HC, especially I love

> > stareing

> > > in

> > > > his

> > > > > > eyes, I do it always before getting to bed together.

It's

> > just

> > > a

> > > > so

> > > > > > good feeling to have a so special boyfriend. :)

> > > > > > If you want to contact me, my msn address is kvf@f...

> > > > > > My email is reddragoncomplex@g...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards to all,

> > > > > > Szemimado

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

Guest guest

Hi!

It's very good to see that you are happy to hear of another person

with the same eye colours. Now I feel it was a very good idea to

join here because I made YOU happy!

Then maybe your grandmother and grandfather could have spots. I

asked this because I didn't read of spots in genetics articles, but

I think it's in connection with Your eyes.

Your mother may have Nevus ot Ota too, but it's not HC because her

other eye is brown, so the plus pigment doesn't change the colour.

But if she has Nevus of Ota, you should take her to the doctors when

you visit them too! I hope you do this.

I'll be very happy if I could show your eyes to Fecoka!

Your husband really loves you! It's wonderful that he really just

wants you to feel good and don't care about eye colours. I tried to

beleive that it's the same that Fecoka has HC and if he would use

lenses, but ... well I think I just wouldn't be able to stand the

thought that I can't see his normal eye colours and what I see is

just something different of the truth. Maybe that's why I'm crazy

about it, and I fell in love with him at the same time to fell in

love with his eyes. I had never seen him with lenses, so I didn't

get used to the feeling. I can just imagine, what could happen if I

saw a nice guy with to brown or two green eyes, fell in love and

after a month, he told me that one of his eye is different and has

HC. Fecoka asked me what I did if this had happened, but I really

don't know. Maybe I started crying because of the feeling that he

covered his eyes, because he didn't like it, and the feeling that he

had a fear to tell it to me earlier. I don't know, this was my first

feeling after he asked me this. How did you tell him? What were his

reactions? You don't need to answer if you don't want.

Green: if you like the green better, then don't cover it! HC is the

most beautiful thing in the world, beleive me! Show it to your

husband for a week, when you're at home and wait for reactions.

You're really beautiful, your green is beautiful, and your brown is

beautiful, and the two together is something super-beautiful,

beleive me.

Doctors: yes, doctors sometimes really don't do their job well.

Nobody told Fecoka what to do with his eyes except me. When I had

mononucleosis infectiosa, 7 doctors examined and misdiagnosed me. I

was ill for 5 months, very tired, with fever, and the worst thing

was that I didn't know what disease is it, because all of them had

different ideas, or no idea. One doctor wanted me to have an

operation, but I did Internet research and didn't beleive him that I

have adenoids, so I didn't visit that doctor again. Finally, I found

mononucleosis on the net, with the same symptoms that I produced.

It's a virus infection and if you have it, you must stay in bed and

rest ... That's all, no operation needed. After I knew this, two

months later, a lab examination found the virus-anticells in my

blood ... Fast diagnoses, yes ...

Opthimalogists ... when I was younger, I had twinkle. I think I had

some psychological problems and was nervous. I was taken to the

doctor, and she tried to put some glasses on me, and I had to tell

her, which was the best. But my vision was perfect, and said that

none was good. The doctor became angry and she bundled me out ...

That was my luck, my eyes are still good and lost the twinkle.

If I would be pregnant from Fecoka, I won't ask the medical field. I

read that nobody knows how this is inherited, and I don't care

really if my child has HC or not. I will love her/him anyway, and if

I had a chance to do something with it, I won't do nothing. I want a

child from Fecoka, and God knows if that child should have HC ot not.

Fecoka beleived he has HC because he was made for me, because I love

his eyes.

Yes, I know Kate. She is fantastic and You're fantastic too. You

don't like your eyes, because nobody likes how she/he lookes like. I

don't like myself being fat, and don't like my face, my legs, and

there is a cut on my mouth from an accident, it's a thing I really

hate. I don't like my voice, and don't like looking at the mirror. I

was very sad for years to look like this, and thought I will never

have a boyfriend who really likes how I look like. And I was teased,

and had depression. And some years later, just a thought came: if

the boy won't love me because I'm not thin and beautiful, then that

boy wouldn't really love me. And I don't want anybody to love me

just because I'm beautiful. After that, I don't care about what

people think that I'm fat. I know. But I'm very happy this way, I

like teaching like you, and students love me! There are boys who

always tell me they want me to be their teacher next year, and if

they write an exam, they write me letters how they did it. At the

university, nobody teases me. But if they do, I don't care.

If I had two different coloured eyes, than maybe I could say it's a

bad thing, and then don't care of my other features - being fat,

etc, because all my thoughts were around my eyes.

But there was a time when I wasn't fat, and that time I didn't feel

much better. I still didn't like my face. :)

I hope I could explain what I think. Your eyes are gorgeous, I'm

sure, you don't like them because nobody likes herself how she

lookes like. There are photo models who don't like looking like they

look like, and other people think they are fantastic ...

Please try it with your eyes, they are really good. And don't be

afraid, lots of people don't notice it. My friends didn't notice

that Fecoka have different coloured eyes, I told them how fantastic

it is, and they were wondering that Fecoka really has HC?

And if somebody sees and likes it, be proud!

And if somebody doesn't like it, then you know that somebody is

stupid, doesn't know how beautiful you are, and don't care about

those opinions.

If somebody doesn't like you with HC, then he doesn't REALLY LIKE

you!

I hope this helps. I sometimes think of you, and hope, one day you

get up and forget about lenses. You look in the mirror and like what

you see. I really hope this.

Me: I'm a student and a teacher in BME, an university in Hungary.

I'm in the fifth, last year, after that I Will be a programmer. I

teach programming and this year, I start teaching maths. I have blue

eyes and brown hair. (You see, it matches, light eyes and dark

hair.) I don't do sports now. I like reading, travelling, maths,

animals, music, internet, ... maybe I should do some sports as

leisure, but now I didn't have the " big decision " yet.

Fecoka: He works in the Budapest Travelling Company. He assigns

trams to tracks, and drives. He likes playing, the computer games

and role playing games. He likes the things I like except maths.

You're kind writing me of two souls. Yes, I felt that. I didn't tell

it to you earlier in this letter, but the truth is that this day, on

the 09.04. of 2005, Fecoka left me. He told me that he doesn't love

me. Why? I had some arguments with him, but didn't think everything

serious, just told things ... you maybe know, it sometimes happens

in relationships. He doesn't know this, because I'm his first

girlfriend. He doesn't beleive me that I love him and just got his

things and left me. I don't know what to do, I think I can't do

anything this time to get him back. Maybe he returns, maybe not. I

miss him. I'll be missing Him all the time, because he is the real

one for me, I know.

We had been together for nearly 14 months.

When he said goodbye, he didn't let me kissing his Eyes.

I don't want you to be sad, so I stop my letter. Hope to be happy

with your eyes and husband and children and teaching. Take care.

Szemimado. Agi.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Hi all!

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I have joined this group some days ago, and I'm

looking

> > > > forward

> > > > > to

> > > > > > > see what you're writing. Now I think it's time to

> > introduce

> > > > > myself.

> > > > > > > I'm a girl from Hungary, my name is Agi. I don't have

> HC,

> > > but

> > > > my

> > > > > > > boyfriend Fecoka does. That's why I'm interested in

the

> > > topic.

> > > > > > > I did some research because I was worried about him,

> > because

> > > > he

> > > > > > > neither showed his eyes to any doctor, nor know

anything

> > of

> > > > them.

> > > > > > > He is 27 years old, has some German blood, but the

most

> of

> > > it

> > > > is

> > > > > of

> > > > > > > Hungarian. He has real red hair with a little brown

spot

> > in

> > > > it.

> > > > > I

> > > > > > > think it's in connection with his HC. His left eye is

> > green,

> > > > and

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > right is brown. On his brown eye, looking it closer, I

> can

> > > see

> > > > > some

> > > > > > > brown pigment patches on the white part, very light,

> > around

> > > > his

> > > > > > > corner of the eye, and the half of his brown eye's

white

> > > part

> > > > is

> > > > > > > something very-very light brown. He can see very well,

> can

> > > > read

> > > > > > > things and ads from very big distances. There is no

> > > difference

> > > > > > > between his eyes' functioning, he can see the same

> quality

> > > > with

> > > > > both.

> > > > > > > I did the research, that's why I've found You, and

some

> > > > articles

> > > > > of

> > > > > > > HC.

> > > > > > > I suppose he has ocular melanocytosis. I looked at

many

> > > > > pictures,

> > > > > > > and this condition is with the same brown patches.

Those

> > > eyes

> > > > > look

> > > > > > > similar to his eye. This condition has a chance to

> evolve

> > a

> > > > > tomour

> > > > > > > (melanoma), articles say this chance is around 5%,

quite

> > > high!

> > > > I

> > > > > > > showed him to a doctor, but she didn't see anything,

but

> > > > didn't

> > > > > use

> > > > > > > any devices to see his entire eye. (It can be IN it,

> when

> > > you

> > > > > don't

> > > > > > > see it normally)

> > > > > > > I'm very worried about this thing. Maybe I shouldn't,

> but

> > I

> > > > do. :

> > > > > (

> > > > > > > Do you know anybody with this, or did you read some

> > articles

> > > > of

> > > > > this

> > > > > > > ocular melanocytosis thing? It is also known by the

name

> > > > > of " Nevus

> > > > > > > of Ota "

> > > > > > > Despite of this, I really like HC, especially I love

> > > stareing

> > > > in

> > > > > his

> > > > > > > eyes, I do it always before getting to bed together.

> It's

> > > just

> > > > a

> > > > > so

> > > > > > > good feeling to have a so special boyfriend. :)

> > > > > > > If you want to contact me, my msn address is kvf@f...

> > > > > > > My email is reddragoncomplex@g...

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Regards to all,

> > > > > > > Szemimado

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

Guest guest

Have you though about taking a 1/2 does for a couple days instead of running

out, also some docs will give you samples.

Bob

Thoughts

Dear Group:

Good news! I absentmindely ran out of lex for about 3 days and could not

afford to have my script refilled. I got the brain zaps and I was moody,

anxious and truly annoyed with everyone around. Yesterday I refilled my script

and took teh lex. The change is amazing. I feel good, happy and NORMAL!

Hooray for lex.

Guest guest

Typically I do. I just wasn't aware that I was as low as I was.

Thanks

Ash

RH <rhphillips@...> wrote:

Have you though about taking a 1/2 does for a couple days instead of running

out, also some docs will give you samples.

Bob

Thoughts

Dear Group:

Good news! I absentmindely ran out of lex for about 3 days and could not

afford to have my script refilled. I got the brain zaps and I was moody,

anxious and truly annoyed with everyone around. Yesterday I refilled my script

and took teh lex. The change is amazing. I feel good, happy and NORMAL!

Hooray for lex.

Guest guest

wrote: We did not even

know how AIDS was spread.

But the fact that it broke out among gay males gave us a pretty good

idea.

Guest guest

The problem was, though, that it was thought to have something to do with being a homosexual, that gay men were somehow inherently prone to infection. The first name it had was gay-related immune deficiency (GRID). In fact, it had more to do with having lots of sex with lots of people than anything; but that was not discovered for awhile. Young gay men, because they are single and don't have to concern themselves with getting someone pregnant, tend to be overly free with their sexual favors. I wonder what the response would have been if AIDS first appeared in the straight population. Worldwide AIDS statistics show that it has risen to pandemic proportions and the the largest concentration of AIDS worldwide is among heterosexuals. The death rate in third world countries is painfully high. Coy <catherinecoy@...> wrote:

wrote: We did not even know how AIDS was spread.

But the fact that it broke out among gay males gave us a pretty good idea.

Never place a period where God has placed a comma. - Gracie

Guest guest

AIDS was the first notice that society had that we might yet need the

tools and schools of Public Health despite modern medicine. I do not

wish to condemn the idea that prejudice against gays may have been at

work, but the response to AIDS and Avian Flu together gives us an idea

of how unprepared society is. Society was much better prepared to

handle this sort of thing in 1918. Further, because we have not had

major pandemics since 1918, we have not learned much more than they

knew then about how to handle this. That is why the coming flu

pandemic will be such a learning experience for all.

I wonder what the response would have been if AIDS first appeared in

the straight population.

Guest guest

Lee said: Society was much

better prepared to handle this sort of thing in 1918.

On what basis do you make this statement? I’ve been looking for clues from the

1918 pandemic as to who lived and why and I’m not finding much.

Guest guest

wrote:

Even simple things like what a person can do to reduce the chances of

getting infected are barely mentioned. Now is the time for the medicos in

high places to start talking about this since there are measures we can all

take to reduce the spread of infection. These measures need to be spelled

out clearly and concisely over and over again to that as many people as

possible hear them and learn them and put them into practice.

What are these

measures?

Guest guest

I agree with you. But the fact remains that the authorities had in

place all of the public health laws and they were better prepared to

use them and use them they did. Today, Bush and his people seem not

even to understand the problem. I too have been reading books on the

1918 pandemic to discover what worked, but indeed there is not much. We

know today that the gauze masks that were universally required were

useless.

> On what basis do you make this statement? I've been looking for clues

> from the 1918 pandemic as to who lived and why and I'm not finding

much.

Guest guest

Wonderful point. Yet I would bet that there are few journalists who

are prepared to write on this issue and fewer still who have thought

about the need for this sort of information. But hey, you can get

plenty of information on terrorism preparation!

> <<Society was much better prepared to

> handle this sort of thing in 1918.>>

>

> This is because in those years epidemics were not nearly as unknown

in the US as they are today. TB was also of epidemic proportions and

periodically localized epidemics of typhoid or cholera would break

out ... and then there were the scourges of diphtheria and smallpox.

These virulent diseases are virtually unknown in the US today; and we

have let what was learned in 1918 about handling epidemics fall by

the wayside. It's interesting that 1918 is used as some kind

of " benchmark " about the virus itself, yet little is said about what

was learned from the experience of that dreadful epidemic. Even

simple things like what a person can do to reduce the chances of

getting infected are barely mentioned. Now is the time for the

medicos in high places to start talking about this since there are

measures we can all take to reduce the spread of infection. These

measures need to be spelled out clearly and concisely over and over

again to that as many people as possible hear them and

> learn them and put them into practice. If people know that

there's something they themselves can actually do they will tend to

do it; but clear education is needed. This part is just not

happening. If we don't want our hospitals jammed then we need to

know what we can and should do to avoid that.

Guest guest

I've already mentioned a few which are, in fact, common sense. These are things which were drummed into my head during my nurse's training. People think they're not effective because they're so simple, but they are highly effective when followed strictly. I've taken care of people who were farily dripping with infection and never once did I ever contract an infection from a patient.

I have to begin with handwashing. This is the single most effective way to control the spread of infection. This was discovered in the 19th century by Ignaz Semelweiss:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignaz_Semmelweis

and many studies have proven that he was correct.

Other things:

... don't share eating or drinking utensils or toothbrushes with anyone ever for any reason

... cover coughs & sneezes with a tissue

... wash your hands after blowing your nose

... limit your exposure to large groups of people

... keep your hands away from your mouth and nose ... if you do touch them then wash your hands promptly

... if caring for a sick person at home, use protective gloves (latex is best) and wash your hands after you take the gloves off

... masks offer some protection through filtration and serve the highly important function of telling the wearer "don't touch mouth"

... don't share towels or washcloths with people

... stay home from work if you have a cold or other illness, and don't go back to work until the cold/illness is gone (protects you because of compromised immune system, protects fellow workers and others). People who think "it's only a cold" are not using their brains.

Here's a very oversimplified scenario:

Jack has a bad cold. He's been coughing and sneezing and blowing his nose for a few days. He wipes away some drips from his nose with his hand and then touches something with that hand. comes along and puts her hand where Jack's hand had been. She goes to the mirror to fix her lipstick and puts her bare hand on her lips. Some days later starts to notice that she's not feeling well. Guess what? Jack didn't wash his hands.

About handwashing: It's not the quick-dip method used by a lot of people in this hurry-up world. You know, just rinsing under running water. This does nothing. You have to use soap and water and wash and rise thoroughly. Use a mild soap that doesn't dry the skin since dry skin can be a portal of entry for infectious organisms.

Hand sanitizers are available over the counter in just about any drug store. They're not as effective as handwashing, but they are helpful nonetheless.

Coy <catherinecoy@...> wrote:

wrote: Even simple things like what a person can do to reduce the chances of getting infected are barely mentioned. Now is the time for the medicos in high places to start talking about this since there are measures we can all take to reduce the spread of infection. These measures need to be spelled out clearly and concisely over and over again to that as many people as possible hear them and learn them and put them into practice.

What are these measures?

Never place a period where God has placed a comma. - Gracie