RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: thoughts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Follow the brewing in the files. If all his organs are great there is good chance for essiac to do its job... unless it is God's will to take Ziggy.. I lost my male livestock dog over Labor Day.. He was almost 9.. Seemed fine when we left... eating, etc.. Came home and he was gone... probably died on Friday sometime and we found him on Mon. the kids feeding didn't think anything was wrong cause many times they come and don't see the dogs.. They don't always come in when strangers feed... that was a tough loss for me and hubby... I will never know what happened.. whether his heart gave out or what.. He looked like he just laid down and went. I tell myself "I hope so" that he didn't suffer. You never know when God will call them home, do we?

Suzi

List Owner

health/

http://360./suziesgoats

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

From: SV <shavig@...>Subject: Re: thoughtshealth Date: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 8:04 PM

Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss. Even though I'm not a cat person, I do know the pain.

His organs are great. That was the first thing the vet said when he called Friday night and one of the reasons I cannot understand how he got so sick. He said his liver functions are great and his enzymes are wonderful.

I'm assuming there's a ton of info in the files on Essiac. As to amounts and best brand or way of brewing, right?

Shari

Guest guest

I am about 75% healed and still have negative thoughtsbut not nearly as much as I used to.And depression is no more.AliOn Oct 1, 2009, at 1:39 PM, Judy Ward wrote:Hi All, I am new here and I have a question? For the ones that have healed their thyroid problem completley, do you have positive thoughts about life and past no judgement about yourself and about others? Do you love yourself unconditionally and love everyone as one heart? I'm wondering if having a unbalanced thyroid can cause us to have negative thoughts about ourseleves and about others.From: clhend <clhendgmail>iodine Sent: Thursday, October 1, 2009 2:56:17 PMSubject: First day taking Iodoral Today was my first time taking Iodoral. I took it (12.5mg) this morning about an hour after (6:30am) taking 2 60mg Armour.I usually take another two 60mg Armour about 12:30. I forgot, and in the last hour (now 2:48) I've become slightly nauseated with a headache behind my eyes.Since I just realized I'd forgotten my second dose of Armour, I'm wondering if this was anything to be concerned about. I'm taking the Armour now, and actually seeing a slight lessening of the headache already.Is there anything else I should be looking for?Cheryl

Guest guest

Hey,

Iodine, Selenium and Magnesium(which should be combined when taking iodine) are

known to have a positive effect on the mind. But if you have too much Bromide in

the Body and Iodine moves it out, be prepared to have more dark thoughts until

the Bromide is out. But Iodine, when not detoxifying, makes you feel very good,

on the right dosage for you. You can fight these detox symptoms with salt

If you have mental problems you should also check if you can improve your

thoughts through optimizing your neurotransmitters - dopamine, adrenalin,

serotonin. a good place to start for that is neuroassist.com, they offer a lot

of information. Having dark thoughts often is connected to more then one source,

although most people here will agree that Bromide is a main Source for this kind

of problems. You may want to check if you had to take any Bromide containing

medicaments in the past! You should consider doing a loading test with Bromide

testing, to check if thats a factor for you.

>

> Hi All, I am new here and I have a question? For the ones that have healed

their thyroid problem completley, do you have positive thoughts about life and

past no judgement about yourself and about others? Do you love yourself

unconditionally and love everyone as one heart? I'm wondering if having a

unbalanced thyroid can cause us to have negative thoughts about ourseleves and

about others.

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: clhend <clhend@...>

> iodine

> Sent: Thursday, October 1, 2009 2:56:17 PM

> Subject: First day taking Iodoral

>

>  

> Today was my first time taking Iodoral. I took it (12.5mg) this morning about

an hour after (6:30am) taking 2 60mg Armour.

>

> I usually take another two 60mg Armour about 12:30. I forgot, and in the last

hour (now 2:48) I've become slightly nauseated with a headache behind my eyes.

>

> Since I just realized I'd forgotten my second dose of Armour, I'm wondering if

this was anything to be concerned about. I'm taking the Armour now, and actually

seeing a slight lessening of the headache already.

>

> Is there anything else I should be looking for?

>

> Cheryl

>

Guest guest

I've taken methadone and lortab in the past for pain. Do they have Bromide in them? Also, I'm not sure what a loading test with Bromide is.

From: "avproff@..." <avproff@...>iodine Sent: Thu, October 1, 2009 5:04:10 PMSubject: Re: thoughts

Hey,Iodine, Selenium and Magnesium(which should be combined when taking iodine) are known to have a positive effect on the mind. But if you have too much Bromide in the Body and Iodine moves it out, be prepared to have more dark thoughts until the Bromide is out. But Iodine, when not detoxifying, makes you feel very good, on the right dosage for you. You can fight these detox symptoms with salt loading.If you have mental problems you should also check if you can improve your thoughts through optimizing your neurotransmitters - dopamine, adrenalin, serotonin. a good place to start for that is neuroassist. com, they offer a lot of information. Having dark thoughts often is connected to more then one source, although most people here will agree that Bromide is a main Source for this kind of problems. You may want to check if you had to take any Bromide containing medicaments in the past! You should consider doing a loading test with Bromide

testing, to check if thats a factor for you.>> Hi All, I am new here and I have a question? For the ones that have healed their thyroid problem completley, do you have positive thoughts about life and past no judgement about yourself and about others? Do you love yourself unconditionally and love everyone as one heart? I'm wondering if having a unbalanced thyroid can cause us to have negative thoughts about ourseleves and about others.> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From: clhend <clhend@...>> iodinegroups (DOT) com>

Sent: Thursday, October 1, 2009 2:56:17 PM> Subject: First day taking Iodoral> > > Today was my first time taking Iodoral. I took it (12.5mg) this morning about an hour after (6:30am) taking 2 60mg Armour.> > I usually take another two 60mg Armour about 12:30. I forgot, and in the last hour (now 2:48) I've become slightly nauseated with a headache behind my eyes.> > Since I just realized I'd forgotten my second dose of Armour, I'm wondering if this was anything to be concerned about. I'm taking the Armour now, and actually seeing a slight lessening of the headache already.> > Is there anything else I should be looking for?> > Cheryl>

Guest guest

I suggest the iodine loading test to see what your iodine saturation levels areand the bromide test to see what your bromide toxicity levels are.You can order the tests yourself here andonce you receive them back, call them and they will interpret them for you.http://www.hakalalabs.com/servicesThen also read everything on this sitenaturalthyroidchoices.comIt will teach you about how we are all bromide toxic & how iodine cleans out the bromide.Be Well,AliOn Oct 1, 2009, at 6:10 PM, Judy Ward wrote:I've taken methadone and lortab in the past for pain. Do they have Bromide in them? Also, I'm not sure what a loading test with Bromide is.From: "avproffymail" <avproffgmx (DOT) de>iodine Sent: Thu, October 1, 2009 5:04:10 PMSubject: Re: thoughts Hey,Iodine, Selenium and Magnesium(which should be combined when taking iodine) are known to have a positive effect on the mind. But if you have too much Bromide in the Body and Iodine moves it out, be prepared to have more dark thoughts until the Bromide is out. But Iodine, when not detoxifying, makes you feel very good, on the right dosage for you. You can fight these detox symptoms with salt loading.If you have mental problems you should also check if you can improve your thoughts through optimizing your neurotransmitters - dopamine, adrenalin, serotonin. a good place to start for that is neuroassist. com, they offer a lot of information. Having dark thoughts often is connected to more then one source, although most people here will agree that Bromide is a main Source for this kind of problems. You may want to check if you had to take any Bromide containing medicaments in the past! You should consider doing a loading test with Bromide testing, to check if thats a factor for you.>> Hi All, I am new here and I have a question? For the ones that have healed their thyroid problem completley, do you have positive thoughts about life and past no judgement about yourself and about others? Do you love yourself unconditionally and love everyone as one heart? I'm wondering if having a unbalanced thyroid can cause us to have negative thoughts about ourseleves and about others.> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From: clhend <clhend@...>> iodinegroups (DOT) com> Sent: Thursday, October 1, 2009 2:56:17 PM> Subject: First day taking Iodoral> > > Today was my first time taking Iodoral. I took it (12.5mg) this morning about an hour after (6:30am) taking 2 60mg Armour.> > I usually take another two 60mg Armour about 12:30. I forgot, and in the last hour (now 2:48) I've become slightly nauseated with a headache behind my eyes.> > Since I just realized I'd forgotten my second dose of Armour, I'm wondering if this was anything to be concerned about. I'm taking the Armour now, and actually seeing a slight lessening of the headache already.> > Is there anything else I should be looking for?> > Cheryl>

Guest guest

once you get proper treatment for thyroid/adrenals/sex hormones/enough

iodine you won't need to " fight every day " --you will feel like yourself

again.

Gracia

Pamela Klein wrote:

>

>

> There is no doubt in my mind that having a lazy thyroid, metabolic

> problems, and sleep apnea certainly will color your thoughts in a

> negative way. I know that I fight every day to keep my spirits up and

> it is hard. Celexa helps me stave off the depression but it is very

> real and a part of not being well.

>

> Pamela

>

> Judy Ward wrote:

> >

> > Hi All, I am new here and I have a question? For the ones that have

> > healed their thyroid problem completley, do you have positive thoughts

> > about life and past no judgement about yourself and about others? Do

> > you love yourself unconditionally and love everyone as one heart? I'm

> > wondering if having a unbalanced thyroid can cause us to have negative

> > thoughts about ourseleves and about others.

> >

> > ----------------------------------------------------------

> > **

> > .

> >

> >

>

>

Guest guest

Judy I think you're on to something with your statement, " I'm wondering if

having a unbalanced thyroid can cause us to have negative thoughts about

ourseleves and about others. " Dr. Mercola just had free online seminars

featuring different ways to use EFT in everyday life. I guess it really is all

about 'deeply and completely accepting ourself'.

>

>

> Hi All, I am new here and I have a question? For the ones that have healed

unconditionally and love everyone as one heart? I'm wondering if having a

about others.

>

Guest guest

, I believe we create our reality by our thoughts and can cause events to happen in the lives of others by our negative thoughts. I have seen this happen with my own negative thoughts (our thoughts carry vibrations). I believe that an unbalance thyroid is the cause of all dis-ease.Judy

From: marysugrue <marysugrue@...>iodine Sent: Fri, October 2, 2009 1:36:29 PMSubject: Re: thoughts

Judy I think you're on to something with your statement, "I'm wondering if having a unbalanced thyroid can cause us to have negative thoughts about ourseleves and about others." Dr. Mercola just had free online seminars featuring different ways to use EFT in everyday life. I guess it really is all about 'deeply and completely accepting ourself'. > >> Hi All, I am new here and I have a question? For the ones that have healed their thyroid problem completley, do you have positive thoughts about life and past no judgement about yourself and about others? Do you love yourself unconditionally and love everyone as one heart? I'm wondering if having a unbalanced thyroid can cause us to have negative thoughts about

ourseleves and about others.>

Guest guest

i would say i am willing to believe the thyroid is responsible too. maybe it hasn't been proven, but i believe in some other beliefs that can't be proven so............. diane, near philly, pa On Oct 2, 2009, at 6:04 PM, Judy Ward wrote: , I believe we create our reality by our thoughts and can cause events to happen in the lives of others by our negative thoughts. I have seen this happen with my own negative thoughts (our thoughts carry vibrations). I believe that an unbalance thyroid is the cause of all dis-ease.JudyFrom: marysugrue <marysugrue >iodine Sent: Fri, October 2, 2009 1:36:29 PMSubject: Re: thoughts Judy I think you're on to something with your statement, "I'm wondering if having a unbalanced thyroid can cause us to have negative thoughts about ourseleves and about others." Dr. Mercola just had free online seminars featuring different ways to use EFT in everyday life. I guess it really is all about 'deeply and completely accepting ourself'. > >> Hi All, I am new here and I have a question? For the ones that have healed their thyroid problem completley, do you have positive thoughts about life and past no judgement about yourself and about others? Do you love yourself unconditionally and love everyone as one heart? I'm wondering if having a unbalanced thyroid can cause us to have negative thoughts about ourseleves and about others.>

Guest guest

Our moods are generally driven by hormonal shifts, it stands to reason

that our endocrine system would be primarily responsible for keeping us

happy or depressed. I recently learned that sleep apnea is a cause of

depression so there must be an endocrine tie-in there as well.

Pamela

diane gaul wrote:

>

>

> i would say i am willing to believe the thyroid is responsible too.

> maybe it hasn't been proven, but i believe in some other beliefs that

> can't be proven so.............

>

> diane, near philly, pa

>

>

>

>

>

> .

>

>

Guest guest

I'd like to chime in on this topic, although I certainly have not

completely healed my thyroid -- yet. I was reading an article just

yesterday about practicing gratitude and how we use a certain part of

our brain whenever we dwell on a happy memory or a pleasureable

experience. Sad memories or handling unpleasantness uses a different

part of the brain.

I personally have been practicing gratitude every day for years. It

started with a gratitude journal, which consisted of listing at least 5

things every day for which I am grateful. Whatever book I was reading

assured me my life would improve by doing this. After months of

journalling gratitude I put it away in a huff, declaring the project a

failure. Yet here I am years later, still practicing gratitude multiple

times daily.

I don't know what a reasonable timeframe is for expecting results. I'm

still very much on the road to recovery from cancer and treatments of

chemo/surgery/rads. I believe rads knocked my thyroid off kilter and

none of my doctors did much of anything but shrug their shoulders and

run a few tests when I complained fatigue. Then the fatigue put me into

a depression and I often feel like the biggest blubberbucket that ever

walked the face of the earth.

In spite of all my shortcomings, fwiw, I do believe we can choose to

dwell on happy memories, gratitude, positive thinking and overcome must

of the negativity that comes with depression, thyroid imbalance,

dysfunctional family backgrounds, or whatever else brings the darkness.

Jana

Judy Ward wrote:

>Hi All, I am new here and I have a question? For the ones that have healed

unconditionally and love everyone as one heart? I'm wondering if having a

about others.

>

>

Guest guest

I think it is completely hormonal.Most women with belly fat have high cortisol,thus weak adrenals, and higher rates of depression/more PMS etc.,After high doses of iodoral, and detoxing for over a year,all that cr_p begins to go away.AliOn Oct 2, 2009, at 11:36 AM, marysugrue wrote:Judy I think you're on to something with your statement, "I'm wondering if having a unbalanced thyroid can cause us to have negative thoughts about ourseleves and about others." Dr. Mercola just had free online seminars featuring different ways to use EFT in everyday life. I guess it really is all about 'deeply and completely accepting ourself'. > >> Hi All, I am new here and I have a question? For the ones that have healed their thyroid problem completley, do you have positive thoughts about life and past no judgement about yourself and about others? Do you love yourself unconditionally and love everyone as one heart? I'm wondering if having a unbalanced thyroid can cause us to have negative thoughts about ourseleves and about others.>

Guest guest

Amen sister! Amen!AliOn Oct 2, 2009, at 3:04 PM, Judy Ward wrote: , I believe we create our reality by our thoughts and can cause events to happen in the lives of others by our negative thoughts. I have seen this happen with my own negative thoughts (our thoughts carry vibrations). I believe that an unbalance thyroid is the cause of all dis-ease.JudyFrom: marysugrue <marysugrue >iodine Sent: Fri, October 2, 2009 1:36:29 PMSubject: Re: thoughts Judy I think you're on to something with your statement, "I'm wondering if having a unbalanced thyroid can cause us to have negative thoughts about ourseleves and about others." Dr. Mercola just had free online seminars featuring different ways to use EFT in everyday life. I guess it really is all about 'deeply and completely accepting ourself'. > >> Hi All, I am new here and I have a question? For the ones that have healed their thyroid problem completley, do you have positive thoughts about life and past no judgement about yourself and about others? Do you love yourself unconditionally and love everyone as one heart? I'm wondering if having a unbalanced thyroid can cause us to have negative thoughts about ourseleves and about others.>

Guest guest

There is no doubt in my mind that having a lazy thyroid, metabolic

problems, and sleep apnea certainly will color your thoughts in a

negative way. I know that I fight every day to keep my spirits up and

it is hard. Celexa helps me stave off the depression but it is very

real and a part of not being well.

Pamela

Judy Ward wrote:

>

> Hi All, I am new here and I have a question? For the ones that have

> healed their thyroid problem completley, do you have positive thoughts

> about life and past no judgement about yourself and about others? Do

> you love yourself unconditionally and love everyone as one heart? I'm

> wondering if having a unbalanced thyroid can cause us to have negative

> thoughts about ourseleves and about others.

>

> ------------------------------------------------------------------------

> **

> .

>

>