I'm still strugglin with gettin mine, it's annoyin waitin for someone to

drive me somewhere! :) I still live with my parents, though i tried to move out

(for like one day, then I moved back! i'm weird, i know), and single (recently

broke up from a LONG stupid high school relationship :) ). If you want to talk,

my AOL ID is Sleepin2Dream4!

Robyn!!!

Guest guest

In a message dated 12/12/2003 10:03:51 AM Pacific Standard Time, @... writes:

Child Safety and Privacy Implications of a New Feature on Google Internet Search Engine

The Kentucky Crime Prevention Coalition (KCPC) has asked the Kentucky Center for School Safety (KCSS) to forward the following IMPORTANT information. Google, an internet search engine, has recently implemented a new feature where you can type in a telephone number, hit search and a detailed map will be given to the residence of the telephone number. KCPC and KCSS strongly recommend that you follow these instructions and forward to everyone you know.

Below, you will find more detailed information about this new feature that is available at google.com, along with directions on how to prevent this from happening to you. Please pass this information on to parents, educators, and anyone who would like to protect their privacy and themselves. Google has implemented a new feature where you can type someone’s telephone number into the search bar and hit enter and you will be given a map to their house.

Think about it—if a child, single person, or anyone gives out his/her phone number, someone can actually look it up and find out where he/she lives. The safety issues are obvious and alarming. This is not a hoax— Maps and MapQuest will actually put a star on your house on your street.

In order to test whether your phone number is mapped, go to www.google.com and type your phone number into the search bar including dashes (i.e. 555-555-1234) and hit enter. If your phone number is unlisted, it should not be mapped. If you want to BLOCK Google from divulging your private information, simply click on the telephone icon to the left of your phone number. You will see a link where you are allowed to remove yourself.

If you need further information or need any assistance, please contact the Kentucky Center for School Safety at 1-877-805-4277.

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/disneywizard/resume.html

Mark's site was the only one that came up when searching your phone number.

yeah i did see below:

Child Safety and Privacy Implications of a New Feature on Google Internet Search Engine

The Kentucky Crime Prevention Coalition (KCPC) has asked the Kentucky Center for School Safety (KCSS) to forward the following IMPORTANT information. Google, an internet search engine, has recently implemented a new feature where you can type in a telephone number, hit search and a detailed map will be given to the residence of the telephone number. KCPC and KCSS strongly recommend that you follow these instructions and forward to everyone you know.

Below, you will find more detailed information about this new feature that is available at google.com, along with directions on how to prevent this from happening to you. Please pass this information on to parents, educators, and anyone who would like to protect their privacy and themselves. Google has implemented a new feature where you can type someone’s telephone number into the search bar and hit enter and you will be given a map to their house.

Think about it—if a child, single person, or anyone gives out his/her phone number, someone can actually look it up and find out where he/she lives. The safety issues are obvious and alarming. This is not a hoax— Maps and MapQuest will actually put a star on your house on your street.

In order to test whether your phone number is mapped, go to www.google.com and type your phone number into the search bar including dashes (i.e. 555-555-1234) and hit enter. If your phone number is unlisted, it should not be mapped. If you want to BLOCK Google from divulging your private information, simply click on the telephone icon to the left of your phone number. You will see a link where you are allowed to remove yourself.

If you need further information or need any assistance, please contact the Kentucky Center for School Safety at 1-877-805-4277.

-----Original Message-----From: LornaBerry@... [mailto:LornaBerry@...]Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 8:57 AM@...Subject: HeyHope you remembered that thing from school.......See ya later MOM

Guest guest

Hi Amber,

My # is 303 233 1746.

Lets talk today and I can give you some addresses.

I have been thinking a lot about our conversation sat., and I have someone coming over weds to start our documentary.

Sincerely,

Guest guest

Hi there - welcome - hopefully you'll get comfortable enough with everyone

to tell us more about yourself!

in WI

hey

> i'm shorty and i'm new this club.

>

> shorty

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

I would say squats and ab crunches would be your best bet for working out

those specific areas, but keep in mind that I don't believe you can target

fat loss. From what I've read, if you collect fat in one particular area

first, then that's the last place it will come off. Be patient, though,

because it will eventually come off!

hey

> i want to do work out my butt. what kind stuff to do for my butt. i

> like to do lose weight on my butt and my stomarch.

>

> shorty

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Lunges and straight leg dead lifts are great for your butt. My butt always

hurts after doing these exercises.

angela

Guest guest

thank angela. i don't have any lift at my place. i had to go to gym

used their lift.

shorty

Guest guest

In a message dated 1/13/2004 6:05:43 AM Greenland Daylight Time,

sad_halloween_girl@... writes:

> i don't have any lift at my place. i had to go to gym

> used their lift.

>

I just use a bar bell. I would use dumb bells though if I did not have a

barbell. I think they would work sufficiently.

Guest guest

On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 06:30:52PM -0000, zesprii_75 wrote:

> I just can't get the hang of lunges, I keep unbalancing. But I try

> them anyway, I must look drunk when I'm doing them. And I still get

> a LOT out of them, walk like a cowboy the next day. I'm not sure

> what I'm doing wrong, but I'll keep trying!

If you are unbalancing but trying to keep proper form, that could be due

to stabilizing muscles, as time goes on, you'll get better at them :)

There are various exercises you can do for stabilizer muscles like

using the huge exercise ball(I can never remember what it's called:))

, the bosu ball and wobble boards. Using free weights instead of machines

will also help with those core muscles.

--

-eve

Guest guest

You can try stationary lunges until you get your balance. You step

forward, lunge and then repeat the up and down motion of " lunging "

for your reps. This has helped me get my coordination going.

Colleen

> I just can't get the hang of lunges, I keep unbalancing. But I try

> them anyway, I must look drunk when I'm doing them. And I still

get

> a LOT out of them, walk like a cowboy the next day. I'm not sure

> what I'm doing wrong, but I'll keep trying!

>

Guest guest

You mean you don't actually bring your legs back together again, you

lunge once, then just go up and down?

> > I just can't get the hang of lunges, I keep unbalancing. But I

try

> > them anyway, I must look drunk when I'm doing them. And I still

> get

> > a LOT out of them, walk like a cowboy the next day. I'm not sure

> > what I'm doing wrong, but I'll keep trying!

> >

Guest guest

Yes. That's the best way to describe it. Your feet stay stationary

and you do the lunge motion up and down.

Colleen

> You mean you don't actually bring your legs back together again,

you

> lunge once, then just go up and down?

>

Guest guest

ooooraaahhhhhh......Semper Fi!!

Works for me.

Dick

At 03:45 PM 2/10/05, you wrote:

SEX.................................

Liz <elwilkinson@...> wrote:

I was just wondering if anybody is on a physical

routine to lose weight. And if ya are, how are you doing it?

Take care of yourself,

Liz

Guest guest

And a good morning to you Ms..Liz w..and a wonderful weekend to follow..I am enclosing a photos of Milika Brown my youngest grand daughter..The dainty one..Kathy BLiz <elwilkinson@...> wrote:

Good morning everyone. I thought I would say hi and give out best wishes for the day.

Take care of yourself,

Liz

Kathy Brunow

Guest guest

She is SO petite. What a doll baby!

De

Faith is the ability to not panic.

-----Original Message-----From: kathy brunow [mailto:kathy-boo@...] Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 11:58 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: hey

And a good morning to you Ms..Liz w..and a wonderful weekend to follow..I am enclosing a photos of Milika Brown my youngest grand daughter..The dainty one..Kathy B

Guest guest

She is SO petite. What a doll baby!

De

-----Original Message-----From: kathy brunow [mailto:kathy-boo@...] Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 11:58 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: hey

And a good morning to you Ms..Liz w..and a wonderful weekend to follow..I am enclosing a photos of Milika Brown my youngest grand daughter..The dainty one..Kathy B

Guest guest

Danny, some up here and visit. You'll be glad to get home to the freezing" mid 50's!

De

-----Original Message-----From: captdanny [mailto:captdankw@...] Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 12:40 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: hey

It is not a good morning here, it's freezing, mid 50s./

Found my last pair of jeans so I could go out but the crotch on them is kinda threadbare. I could get away with wearing them if only I owned underwear which I don't.

Now I have to go out and freeze wearing shorts and buy some new jeans. This sucks.

Rock-on

danny

Guest guest

The poor darling they are probley rolling down the walk... Kathy Boo

Re: hey

It is not a good morning here, it's freezing, mid 50s./

Found my last pair of jeans so I could go out but the crotch on them is kinda threadbare. I could get away with wearing them if only I owned underwear which I don't.

Now I have to go out and freeze wearing shorts and buy some new jeans. This sucks.

Rock-on

danny

Guest guest

Suzie...illigitmus non carberendum??? Kathy Boo

Danny,

I have a very good friend who worked on fishing boats on & around the Grand Banks for many years. He's from Lunenberg, so I do have an idea what that entails. I must admit that if I had the money I too would be somewhere warm, unfortunely, I can't afford it just now. Have fun Danny & illigitimus non carberendum.

Suzie & Spykecaptdanny <captdankw@...> wrote:

Suzie, dearest. I used to fish the Grand Banks and know what it's like to have to chip ice before setting your lines..

I knew all the boats in the movie "The Perfect Storm" as that's where I fished from.

There is nothing like the feeling of being cold, wet, miserable, and jonesing to get you started in the morning. I was 15 y.o. at the time.

The Capt. is not just something I got lightly I worked hard to get that license, which now grants me the oppurtunity to wreck an oil tanker on for any beach I deem worthy.

I became a nurse instead.

Rock-on

danny

ps. I know where Thunder Bay is suzie <suzieandsandy@...> wrote:

Danny's a weather wimp, like most Floridians. If it was fifty here, you'd have people out sunbathing. We'd call it a heat wave up here in the G W N (Great White North) I'm in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada.

Suzie

Guest guest

Right On Danny!!!

Pat, I'm glad that I confuse you, that means you understand me.

Rock-on,

Guest guest

I know you told me before..but just forgot..It just so cool...Kathy Boo

Don't let the bastards get you down. (Latin)Kathy brunow <kathy-boo@...> wrote:

Suzie...illigitmus non carberendum??? Kathy Boo

Guest guest

Yes I am Liz..Got my Powter tape, treadmill and do yoga..also watch what I eat, don't eat much meat. just loads of veggies, fruit and pastas etc..Drink no sodas and if I even want a candy bar, I go for a piece of fruit instead..This is hard cause I am a snickers bar addict..And I have found a lot of recovering addicts crave sugar..Kinda trading one addiction for another..I am detriminted to lose this extra poundage I got after transplant..So far have lost 20 lbs, harder to take off than it was to gain..Ha ha Kathy Boo

hey

I was just wondering if anybody is on a physical routine to lose weight. And if ya are, how are you doing it?

Take care of yourself,

Liz