Guest guest

That's cool  awsome

Subject: question

To: Autism_in_Girls_and_Women

Date: Wednesday, May 13, 2009, 6:10 PM

I to be of just got of all my records in the mail today from that mental health

place and this one record of me of age of 21 shares this but I to lack what it

means?

" flat affect and tengential thinking with poverty of speech " .

too many big words and concepted mixed in to one big sentence so cant figure out

what it is of saying. I to also lack how speech can have of poverty?

can some one clarify what this all means.

sondra

Guest guest

baby's are so much fun!

Subject: Re: question

To: Autism_in_Girls_and_Women

Date: Wednesday, May 13, 2009, 6:59 PM

cathy yes teh flat affect was of much noted over the years of my emotional and

facial expressions, and that the monotoned voice was of also mentioned much too.

but had of not clue of the tang? things so it meansd of a tangent I to know of

that word but did not know that was another word for it? but what you share is

of much like of me always since my words in elementary school. but the poverty

of speech was of hard for me because of peverty means one who has not enough

money to take care of the basic needs so not sure of how that related to speech.

it all makes of sense sine you clarified of it. I to be of self advocating for

self and marking out all of the information or things I to not want of agencies

to have of my past records out of all of my reports , no mention of my maiden

name and or family members names or certain things that were of worded wrong of

me such as one part it shared my birth father molested of me and that is of NOT

true it was of the scary man the maternal grand father of me see how things of

that can cause of much harm if into the wrong hands of people as we all know not

all places keep

of confidential things confidential and that could have caused of my birth

fatehr great pains if that got back to him of it being of an untrue... so for

self in protecting of self and some extended family and such I to be of blacking

out much things that are of not things i to want disclosed to others. I to feel

it isof my right to do this.

sondra

Guest guest

wow

Subject: [Autism_in_Girls_ and_Women] question

To: Autism_in_Girls_ and_Women@ yahoogroups. com

means?

too many big words and concepted mixed in to one big sentence so cant figure out

sondra

Guest guest

wow

Subject: [Autism_in_Girls_ and_Women] question

To: Autism_in_Girls_ and_Women@ yahoogroups. com

means?

sondra

Guest guest

Ours was dependant on scheduling the first subq a week after the last IV dose.

Our doctor faxed the paperwork to the home health company not CSL Behring. They

called and set up the first two doses in the doctors office and after that we

were on our own. 4 years later we're loving every minute of it.

We saw this pump at the convention this week and really want it. Hopefully home

health can get it in for us.

http://www.intrapump.com/ambulatory/crono_pca50.htm

Ursula Holleman

mom to (16) and Macey (14)

www.caringbridge.org/visit/maceyholleman

Guest guest

>

> For those of you already on sub-q-how long after the doctor faxed the

paperwork to vivaglobin was it before you heard from them-I am curious-I have

not heard anything yet and I know they faxed the paperwork over a week ago-

>

> Thanks-Becky in IN-mom to Maddie-age 13-cvid, asthma, gerd....

>

>

Guest guest

We saw that one also. The lady was rude and didn't tell us a thing about it

except, she asked, which would you want to carry around this or this?

compared to the other bigger one. I do know that it is very expensive!

We saw this pump at the convention this week and really want it. Hopefully

home health can get it in for us.

**************An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy

Steps!

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377052x1201454391/aol?redir=http://\

www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072 & hmpgID=62 & bcd=Jun

eExcfooterNO62)

Guest guest

Frazz....how are you???????????????

Is he pointing? When he wants something can he look at you and guide you to what he wants (while engaged, eye contact kind of "come on let me show you")...? Does he say any words, if so are they appropriate? Does he "share" looks, smiles, silliness with you or "show" you the things he does when he's done something wonderful, does he bring things to you so that you two can share in the given activity?...is he engaged in anyway...if so how? What about hearing have they had that checked...cause that can be another factor with a child who doesn't speak....

The rocking and lack of communication is what I had with to a T....those were my first signs...I tried to wait it out as he was just a baby, thinking OK, this is his "way" --- by the time he was 11 months I knew for sure...that it wasn't "normal" ---

Look up these...

Firstsigns.org

as well as loads of stuff on Autism Speaks

You're such a blessing to these kids of "yours" :)

e

From: Frazz <frazzmomto4@...>autism@...Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 12:01:50 AMSubject: question

Just a quick question.Are there any general "signs' of autism , before a child is diagnosed?I am a nanny to a 19 month old boy and Ive noticed two things...... .......1 that he isnt talking yet, besides an occasional dada (I know kids start talking at all different ages) and 2 when hes standing still or sitting still he rocks from side to side. im no doctor, of course, but Im more "aware' if you will, of possible signs. I dont want to mention anything to the parents of course, but I just wanted to get some of your opinions because yall know SO MUCH in this group! thank you so much!(I still help the grandma take care of her 2 grandchildren with Autism .....this little boy is from a different family)Frazz

Guest guest

Hi e,

Im doing well, thanks. Every time I go to work for the grandma, I think of yall

here in this group. I leave their house utterly exhausted, and thats only from 3

to 5 hours of working!!!!

I can answer yes to a few of your questions (he brings books and toys to me so

we can read or play together and he points at things that he wants like to go

outside, etc. Ive only ever heard him say mama nad dada a handful of times.

Maybe its his hearing. thank you so much! youve been a great help.

Frazz

>

> Frazz....how are you??????????????? 

>

> Is he pointing?  When he wants something can he look at you and guide you to

what he wants (while engaged, eye contact kind of " come on let me show

you " )...?  Does he say any words, if so are they appropriate?  Does he " share "

looks, smiles, silliness with you or " show " you the things he does when he's

done something wonderful, does he bring things to you so that you two can share

in the given activity?...is he engaged in anyway...if so how?  What about

hearing have they had that checked...cause that can be another factor with a

child who doesn't speak....

>

> The rocking and lack of communication is what I had with to a T....those

were my first signs...I tried to wait it out as he was just a baby, thinking OK,

this is his " way " --- by the time he was 11 months I knew for sure...that it

wasn't " normal " ---

>

> Look up these....

>

> Firstsigns.org

> as well as loads of stuff on Autism Speaks

>

> You're such a blessing to these kids of " yours "   :)

>

> e

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi, sweet lady.... did not do that at 19 months....he did not know my name yet (I need to look back on this) --- nor did he know to bring a book to me....he would sit and look at it but would not "share" it. did not point till he was about 28 months...

I hope the parents get his ears checked, as if he has a history of ear infections this could be the problem....he could also have Auditory processing issues, as well as sensory issues...the can look like Autism when they are 19 months...

I know you are exhausted...You are so good...I wish you lived close by and you could come help me. LOL

e

From: Frazz <frazzmomto4@...>autism Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 11:57:02 PMSubject: Re: question

Hi e,Im doing well, thanks. Every time I go to work for the grandma, I think of yall here in this group. I leave their house utterly exhausted, and thats only from 3 to 5 hours of working!!!!I can answer yes to a few of your questions (he brings books and toys to me so we can read or play together and he points at things that he wants like to go outside, etc. Ive only ever heard him say mama nad dada a handful of times. Maybe its his hearing. thank you so much! youve been a great help.Frazz>> Frazz....how are you????????? ?????? > > Is he pointing? When he wants something can he look at you and guide you to what he wants (while engaged,

eye contact kind of "come on let me show you")...? Does he say any words, if so are they appropriate? Does he "share" looks, smiles, silliness with you or "show" you the things he does when he's done something wonderful, does he bring things to you so that you two can share in the given activity?... is he engaged in anyway...if so how? What about hearing have they had that checked...cause that can be another factor with a child who doesn't speak....> > The rocking and lack of communication is what I had with to a T....those were my first signs...I tried to wait it out as he was just a baby, thinking OK, this is his "way" --- by the time he was 11 months I knew for sure...that it wasn't "normal" --- > > Look up these....> > Firstsigns.org > as well as loads of stuff on Autism Speaks> > You're such a blessing to

these kids of "yours" :)> > e> > >

Guest guest

>

> I have a question about my son, he is eight years old. He is

> diagnosed with Autistic disorder, hes considered more on the end of

> high funcioning. Lately I have noticed his behavior has been chaning.

> He is getting increasingly harder to control, he seems to becoming

> paranoid, he has also been acting out a bit at me, he shakes his fist

> at me, he also has kicked me. Do Autistic children get harder to

> mangage as they age? I am a single mother, he is my only son, I dont

> have any friends who are experiencing this. My son isnt on any kind

> of medication. Any advice or help would be greatly appreiciated.

> Thank you!!!

>

yes as the get older they do get harder to manage. but just pray cause there is

alot of resourses and help out there

Guest guest

Ok.....this is all good to know, I didnt realize this. I learn so much from this

group!!

Id come help you! for sure! But Im new to all this so learning as I go. I guess

everyone was new at one time or another, eh?

Frazz

- In autism , Two Blessings <ljdjd1234@...>

wrote:

>

> Hi, sweet lady.... did not do that at 19 months...he did not know my name

yet (I need to look back on this) --- nor did he know to bring a book to

me....he would sit and look at it but would not " share " it.   did not point

till he was about 28 months...

>

> I hope the parents get his ears checked, as if he has a history of ear

infections this could be the problem....he could also have Auditory processing

issues, as well as sensory issues...the can look like Autism when they are 19

months...

>

> I know you are exhausted...You are so good...I wish you lived close by and you

could come help me. LOL

>

> e

>

>

>

Guest guest

Oh, yes and I forgot to mention...it could be nothing. LOL --- but if he is not able to put two meaningful words together by 24 months...there is definately a problem...

e

From: Frazz <frazzmomto4@...>autism Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2009 2:36:32 PMSubject: Re: question

Ok.....this is all good to know, I didnt realize this. I learn so much from this group!!Id come help you! for sure! But Im new to all this so learning as I go. I guess everyone was new at one time or another, eh?Frazz- In AutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) . com, Two Blessings <ljdjd1234@. ..> wrote:>> Hi, sweet lady.... did not do that at 19 months...he did not know my name yet (I need to look back on this) --- nor did he know to bring a book to me.....he would sit and look at it but would not "share" it. did not point till he was about 28 months...> > I hope the parents get his ears checked, as if he has a history of ear infections this could be the problem....he could also have Auditory processing issues, as well as sensory

issues...the can look like Autism when they are 19 months...> > I know you are exhausted... You are so good...I wish you lived close by and you could come help me. LOL> > e> > >

Guest guest

Jake has always loved books. But I will never forget, and this was one of the things that confirmed my suspicions that there was something very wrong going on here. One time when Jake was a toddler...maybe 15 months old and sitting on the floor looking at a book, I went over and sat down next to him so we could look at the book together. As soon as I sat down and asked him about the book, he got up and walked away from me. He was very much in his own world back then and wanted very little to do with anybody else. Thankfully he's come a long way and is much more willing to engage and interact with us in the years since we first started treatment (at age two).

He never called us "mommy" and "daddy" until last year, at age nine, after beginning taking Abilify. He never called us anything prior to that.

Love,

Judy

Re: question

Hi e,Im doing well, thanks. Every time I go to work for the grandma, I think of yall here in this group. I leave their house utterly exhausted, and thats only from 3 to 5 hours of working!!!!I can answer yes to a few of your questions (he brings books and toys to me so we can read or play together and he points at things that he wants like to go outside, etc. Ive only ever heard him say mama nad dada a handful of times. Maybe its his hearing. thank you so much! youve been a great help.Frazz>> Frazz....how are you????????? ?????? > > Is he pointing? When he wants something can he look at you and guide you to what he wants (while engaged, eye contact kind of "come on let me show you")...? Does he say any words, if so are they appropriate? Does he "share" looks, smiles, silliness with you or "show" you the things he does when he's done something wonderful, does he bring things to you so that you two can share in the given activity?... is he engaged in anyway...if so how? What about hearing have they had that checked...cause that can be another factor with a child who doesn't speak....> > The rocking and lack of communication is what I had with to a T....those were my first signs...I tried to wait it out as he was just a baby, thinking OK, this is his "way" --- by the time he was 11 months I knew for sure...that it wasn't "normal" --- > > Look up these....> > Firstsigns.org > as well as loads of stuff on Autism Speaks> > You're such a blessing to these kids of "yours" :)> > e> > >

Guest guest

Praise God for Abilify, for Jake....all our kids are different, and this proves the point...I praise God that he can and does work through medicine...Meds are not always a good thing, but they can be for many, many children...

I'm so happy to know that he now "knows" your name.

e

From: J Acciarito <jacyone@...>autism Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 2:36:43 PMSubject: Re: question

Jake has always loved books. But I will never forget, and this was one of the things that confirmed my suspicions that there was something very wrong going on here. One time when Jake was a toddler...maybe 15 months old and sitting on the floor looking at a book, I went over and sat down next to him so we could look at the book together. As soon as I sat down and asked him about the book, he got up and walked away from me. He was very much in his own world back then and wanted very little to do with anybody else. Thankfully he's come a long way and is much more willing to engage and interact with us in the years since we first started treatment (at age two).

He never called us "mommy" and "daddy" until last year, at age nine, after beginning taking Abilify. He never called us anything prior to that.

Love,

Judy

Re: question

Hi e,Im doing well, thanks. Every time I go to work for the grandma, I think of yall here in this group. I leave their house utterly exhausted, and thats only from 3 to 5 hours of working!!!!I can answer yes to a few of your questions (he brings books and toys to me so we can read or play together and he points at things that he wants like to go outside, etc. Ive only ever heard him say mama nad dada a handful of times. Maybe its his hearing. thank you so much! youve been a great help.Frazz>> Frazz....how are you????????? ?????? > > Is he pointing? When he wants something can he look at you and guide you to what he wants (while engaged,

eye contact kind of "come on let me show you")...? Does he say any words, if so are they appropriate? Does he "share" looks, smiles, silliness with you or "show" you the things he does when he's done something wonderful, does he bring things to you so that you two can share in the given activity?... is he engaged in anyway...if so how? What about hearing have they had that checked...cause that can be another factor with a child who doesn't speak....> > The rocking and lack of communication is what I had with to a T....those were my first signs...I tried to wait it out as he was just a baby, thinking OK, this is his "way" --- by the time he was 11 months I knew for sure...that it wasn't "normal" --- > > Look up these....> > Firstsigns.org > as well as loads of stuff on Autism Speaks> > You're such a

blessing to these kids of "yours" :)> > e> > >

Guest guest

Hi there --- I know it's really hard to do..lots of red tape to go through. I will obviously let others answer this --- but my gut says that without proof that things are not working...in other words meetings after meetings with the higher ups....thinking about different alternatives first...it will be tough (maybe you have done all this, but if not...??)...others will have info for you :)

Sorry it isn't working...I am sending my in October...and am praying and wanting so much for it to work for him.

Blessings,

e

From: RaShannda Peabody <lilpetee2@...>autism Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 3:02:45 AMSubject: Question

I have a question about getting my child in a private school. Last school year she was in a pre-k class that I wasn't really pleased with. They gave me the run around with a lot of things concerning Jayla. I've found a school in the area that is specifically for kids with autism. It's private and the tuition is expensive. I've heard that if you're not satisfifed with the education you child is getting you can get the school system to pay for it. I was wondering how can I go about doing that. This new school seems as if it would be what she needs and I'm just disgusted and want the best possible education she can receive. I just need some insight on what to do. Thanks.

Guest guest

this is what we did in May. We had to show how they were not meeitng s needs and also our Autrism consultant for the district stepped in and when she spoke evereyone listened. I would be happy to discuss this more with you and help you out.

Stacie

In a message dated 7/15/2009 3:03:07 A.M. Central Daylight Time, lilpetee2@... writes:

I have a question about getting my child in a private school. Last school year she was in a pre-k class that I wasn't really pleased with. They gave me the run around with a lot of things concerning Jayla. I've found a school in the area that is specifically for kids with autism. It's private and the tuition is expensive. I've heard that if you're not satisfifed with the education you child is getting you can get the school system to pay for it. I was wondering how can I go about doing that. This new school seems as if it would be what she needs and I'm just disgusted and want the best possible education she can receive. I just need some insight on what to do. Thanks.

Can love help you live longer? Find out now.

Guest guest

What we are currently doing is calling the school and telling them we want Maddie to go to another school (it's also for autistic children). But we know they aren't going to want to send her. We will probably have to fight by trying to prove the education they are offering her is not appropriate. For us it will be hard - academic wise it is good. It's just socially and other misc. topics we don't feel are the best options for her. Do you have an ARC in your area - I know our ARC has an advocate that works free of charge and he sort of guides us on how to file the proper paperwork if we aren't happy with something, go to IEP's, etc. It's nice because when I have taken him, the school seems a little more willing to give because they know he knows the laws and my rights. When I go by myself they tend to try to give me

the impression I don't have any. When I correct them, they try to re-word things acting like I misunderstood them:)

I know one mom in the school district actually had to hire an attorney and fight - we are hoping it doesn't come to that because right now we just can't afford that:(

Rhonda

From: RaShannda Peabody <lilpetee2@...>Subject: Questionautism Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 4:02 AM

Guest guest

I have done that before. That is why I want to find a poem or write one, but I cant write poems at all. Thanks Kellie.

In a message dated 7/21/2009 12:10:40 A.M. Central Daylight Time, folkangel@... writes:

Stacie,

I wish I could write poetry or had a great web site for you but I don't. I do want to say that for me the most powerful words are the ones written from the heart. If you picked up a nice card and wrote how you feel about her and how much her support means to you and would that be enough? How about one of those cards you can record? I sent one to my mother-in-law for Easter and and Paige say "Happy Easter Grandma" and she is still listening to it. Maybe could say something? Or do you have something drew or made recently that is really cute? That is all I could think of tonight. There is a great website that will take your kids artwork and make it into great things like a coffee mug, magnet,towels etc... I can try and find it if you would like it. I had a few things made and gave them out as therapist gifts last year and they went over well. Good luck, Kellie

From: "hawkie6aol" <hawkie6aol>autism Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 11:46:13 PMSubject: question

Does anyone on this group write poems? I want to send a poem to Dr Winnega, to tell her how I feel about all she has done for us. I am not good with poems. has his MRI in the monring and then an appt with neurosurgeon. I am going alone again and she is being so supportive even though she cant be there with us, she is going to have her phone close and told me to text email her throughout the day and let her know when we are done so we can talk. I really have been looking online for a peom, but cant find one. Any ideas?

Stacie

What's for dinner tonight? Find quick and easy dinner ideas for any occasion.

Guest guest

Stacie,

I wish I could write poetry or had a great web site for you but I don't. I do want to say that for me the most powerful words are the ones written from the heart. If you picked up a nice card and wrote how you feel about her and how much her support means to you and would that be enough? How about one of those cards you can record? I sent one to my mother-in-law for Easter and and Paige say "Happy Easter Grandma" and she is still listening to it. Maybe could say something? Or do you have something drew or made recently that is really cute? That is all I could think of tonight. There is a great website that will take your kids artwork and make it into great things like a coffee mug, magnet,towels etc... I can try and find it if you would like it. I had a few things made and gave them out as therapist gifts last year and they went over

well. Good luck, Kellie

From: "hawkie6@..." <hawkie6@...>autism Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 11:46:13 PMSubject: question

Does anyone on this group write poems? I want to send a poem to Dr Winnega, to tell her how I feel about all she has done for us. I am not good with poems. has his MRI in the monring and then an appt with neurosurgeon. I am going alone again and she is being so supportive even though she cant be there with us, she is going to have her phone close and told me to text email her throughout the day and let her know when we are done so we can talk. I really have been looking online for a peom, but cant find one. Any ideas?

Stacie

Guest guest

Hi, Stacie...my brother is the poet :) I like to find an appropriate quote, one that fits how I feel and or a given subject matter --- Of couse put it in quotes and name the author .....

I will often buy a bland card or make my own --- scrap-booking stuff......put the quote, tell her how much she means....this will mean the world to her....Maybe it could be something regarding boys (a quote about boys) or it could be something about pain and how much it helps when others are willing to you get through it...or it could even be a friendship quote...I would do a boy quote...I have some that I can send you, as well as some words to include if you'd like :)

Love to you,

e

had an MRI too....he did well and I know will too --- I'll pray!

From: "hawkie6@..." <hawkie6@...>autism Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 11:46:13 PMSubject: question

Stacie

Guest guest

Great suggestions, Kellie, you are so good about sharing ideas. Love and blessings, Pat K

question

Stacie

Get ready to win! You could score awesome prizes all summer long on AOL.

Guest guest

Thanks e. Yes, plese send. I did send her a card before so I want a peom really or some quotes. I really would love to write a poem on Autism and support and what she has done for us. Like, before Jan, I seen everything so bleak and dark and when she came in and walked with me side by side and how thinks started so show color.

The MRI was rough. I will give details later. We had to lock down the hospital though becauase escaped me the dr and the nurses and he could not be found for 20 min. Dr W was on the phone with me and texting the whole day with me. She is amazing.

Stacie

In a message dated 7/21/2009 8:12:18 A.M. Central Daylight Time, ljdjd1234@... writes:

Hi, Stacie...my brother is the poet :) I like to find an appropriate quote, one that fits how I feel and or a given subject matter --- Of couse put it in quotes and name the author .....

I will often buy a bland card or make my own --- scrap-booking stuff......put the quote, tell her how much she means....this will mean the world to her....Maybe it could be something regarding boys (a quote about boys) or it could be something about pain and how much it helps when others are willing to you get through it...or it could even be a friendship quote...I would do a boy quote...I have some that I can send you, as well as some words to include if you'd like :)

Love to you,

e

From: "hawkie6aol" <hawkie6aol>autism Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 11:46:13 PMSubject: question

Stacie

Guest guest

Well...Dr W texted me as I was talkikng to Kathy and said could they say over the loud speaker , miss Marrea wants you to go to such and such so I had told them that. Before I read her text though, I asked Kathy to call Dr W and give her updates because I just could not talk I was bawling so hard and freaking out. So, I had them say that and to go by the seat by an elevator and low and behold, we found him by one, not sure if it was because he heard or coincidence or what but we found him.

Stacie

In a message dated 7/21/2009 11:08:18 P.M. Central Daylight Time, ljdjd1234@... writes:

Oh, my goodness Stacie...I'm so sorry about that...It must have been terrifying!!!!!! Where did you end up finding him? So dang scary!!!! Glad you was OK and no one got hurt of really lost...YIKES.

Take care....get some rest tonight...Like I should talk LOL --- I'll get some quotes tomorrow K???

J

From: "hawkie6aol" <hawkie6aol>autism Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 10:56:56 PMSubject: Re: question

Thanks e. Yes, plese send. I did send her a card before so I want a peom really or some quotes. I really would love to write a poem on Autism and support and what she has done for us. Like, before Jan, I seen everything so bleak and dark and when she came in and walked with me side by side and how thinks started so show color..

The MRI was rough. I will give details later. We had to lock down the hospital though becauase escaped me the dr and the nurses and he could not be found for 20 min. Dr W was on the phone with me and texting the whole day with me. She is amazing.

Stacie

In a message dated 7/21/2009 8:12:18 A.M. Central Daylight Time, ljdjd1234 (DOT) com writes:

Love to you,

e

From: "hawkie6aol (DOT) com" <hawkie6aol (DOT) com>AutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) comSent: Monday, July 20, 2009 11:46:13 PMSubject: question

Stacie

Guest guest

Haha, no you did not. LOL. you are funny. Night.

Stacie

In a message dated 7/21/2009 11:26:00 P.M. Central Daylight Time, ljdjd1234@... writes:

Ok, I just re-read this and I sound drunk... LOL, LOL, LOL --- goodnight all :)

j

From: Two Blessings <ljdjd1234 >autism Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 11:06:30 PMSubject: Re: question

Oh, my goodness Stacie...I'm so sorry about that...It must have been terrifying!! !!!! Where did you end up finding him? So dang scary!!!! Glad you was OK and no one got hurt of really lost...YIKES.

Take care....get some rest tonight...Like I should talk LOL --- I'll get some quotes tomorrow K???

J

From: "hawkie6aol (DOT) com" <hawkie6aol (DOT) com>AutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) comSent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 10:56:56 PMSubject: Re: question

Thanks e. Yes, plese send. I did send her a card before so I want a peom really or some quotes. I really would love to write a poem on Autism and support and what she has done for us. Like, before Jan, I seen everything so bleak and dark and when she came in and walked with me side by side and how thinks started so show color..

Stacie

In a message dated 7/21/2009 8:12:18 A.M. Central Daylight Time, ljdjd1234 (DOT) com writes:

Love to you,

e

From: "hawkie6aol (DOT) com" <hawkie6aol (DOT) com>AutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) comSent: Monday, July 20, 2009 11:46:13 PMSubject: question

Stacie