>

>

> This goes along with my hibernation theory, I

> waiting for the pounds to

> start falling off here in the next couple months,

> just to go through the

> cycle all over again....Weight loss update for any

> one following my

> struggles since October, 2 lbs!!!!!!!!

> AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! I'm waiting for

> the results from my secretor test, I pledge to eat

> 100% Beneficial for 1

> month and if I don't lose 1 pound a week I'm going

> to eat a huge pile of

> pasta with french bread, and cake and ice cream ,

> and then waffles and

> peanut butter for breakfast. Well probablly not, but

> I will be very

> discouraged. Hmmm we'll see.

> -Amy O+ holding onto all my winter insulation

>

>

> Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger:

> http://messenger.msn.com

>

>

Guest guest

That sounds great. I just finished building a pond

with waterfall and I love sitting out there.

Sharon

Guest guest

Bats as in Rodents.... friends? ewwwwwwwww [ ] Spring Hi everyone It's real warm out, the peepers are peeping and my bat friends are flying over the garden catching bugs, I started up my little water garden waterfall tonight - and I'm happy. Dennis

Guest guest

I got into my car after work last night, and for the first time this year, it was a bit warm. I was tempted to open the window, but didn't go that far yet.... -dz-

Dennis <dhuber@...> wrote:

Hi everyone

It's real warm out, the peepers are peeping and my bat friends are flying over the garden catching bugs, I started up my little water garden waterfall tonight - and I'm happy.

Dennis

Guest guest

As long as there out there eating the bugs... :) -dz-

WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:

Bats as in Rodents.... friends? ewwwwwwwww

[ ] Spring

Hi everyone

It's real warm out, the peepers are peeping and my bat friends are flying over the garden catching bugs, I started up my little water garden waterfall tonight - and I'm happy.

Dennis

Guest guest

Well, I hate to make you guys jealous, but we're

sweating down here in Texas.

Sharon

Guest guest

I'm just happy to put away my winter coat. Now we get a couple of months of low utility bills until the air conditioner starts kicking in..

-dz-

Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: Well, I hate to make you guys jealous, but we'resweating down here in Texas. Sharon__________________________________________________

Guest guest

Dz after work last night, I had the AC on driving home. Yesterday our high was in the 90's.

Terry

imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote:

I got into my car after work last night, and for the first time this year, it was a bit warm. I was tempted to open the window, but didn't go that far yet.... -dz- Dennis <dhuber@...> wrote:

Hi everyone

Dennis

Guest guest

You beat me, we're only getting into the 80's. Thank

goodness.

Sharon

--- Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

>

> Dz after work last night, I had the AC on driving

> home. Yesterday our high was in the 90's.

> Terry

> imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote:

> I got into my car after work last night, and for the

> first time this year, it was a bit warm. I was

> tempted to open the window, but didn't go that far

> yet.... -dz-

> Dennis <dhuber@...> wrote: Hi everyone It's

> real warm out, the peepers are peeping and my bat

> friends are flying over the garden catching bugs, I

> started up my little water garden waterfall tonight

> - and I'm happy. Dennis

>

>

Guest guest

No offense but there are some bugs I'd rather have than flying rodents... ewwwwwww. Unless they are plant eating insects. And ve have our vays of getting rid of those too! [ ] Spring Hi everyone It's real warm out, the peepers are peeping and my bat friends are flying over the garden catching bugs, I started up my little water garden waterfall tonight - and I'm happy. Dennis

Guest guest

Terry can I ask you a dumb question what is a heat pump and why would people in AZ need one? As you know I have friends out near you, and they are getting a new one and I just don't want to appear ignorant when i write her back. Even though I am. Re: [ ] Spring Dz after work last night, I had the AC on driving home. Yesterday our high was in the 90's. Terry imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote: I got into my car after work last night, and for the first time this year, it was a bit warm. I was tempted to open the window, but didn't go that far yet.... -dz- Dennis <dhuber@...> wrote: Hi everyone It's real warm out, the peepers are peeping and my bat friends are flying over the garden catching bugs, I started up my little water garden waterfall tonight - and I'm happy. Dennis

Guest guest

first thing as I told our kids when they were growing up, The only dumb question is the one you know the answear to. A heat pump pull's the heat out of the ground to heat your house in the winter. It is also used to cool your house in the sumer. These were also used in the mid-west back in the 1970-1980's. But didn't work that well.

Terry

WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:

Terry can I ask you a dumb question what is a heat pump and why would people in AZ

need one? As you know I have friends out near you, and they are getting a new one

and I just don't want to appear ignorant when i write her back. Even though I am.

Re: [ ] Spring

Dz after work last night, I had the AC on driving home. Yesterday our high was in the 90's. Terry imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote:

I got into my car after work last night, and for the first time this year, it was a bit warm. I was tempted to open the window, but didn't go that far yet.... -dz- Dennis <dhuber@...> wrote:

Hi everyone

Dennis

Guest guest

No - they are not rodents and they do not get in your hair. And yes they are friends. They eat hundreds of bugs and mosquitoes every night and us folks up here love anything that eats mosquitoes. :-)

DH

[ ] Spring

Hi everyone

It's real warm out, the peepers are peeping and my bat friends are flying over the garden catching bugs, I started up my little water garden waterfall tonight - and I'm happy

Guest guest

You know what I'm talking about.

DH

[ ] Spring

Hi everyone

Dennis

Guest guest

Come on, be nice. Bugs usually eat plants or animals - and ve are animals.

DH

Re: [ ] Spring

As long as there out there eating the bugs... :) -dz- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote: Terms of Service.

Guest guest

Well but of course if they choose to nibble on me I am deadly as a bat. Swat!!!! But now nice little Lady bugs and such I mean all they do is the garden a little good. Re: [ ] Spring As long as there out there eating the bugs... :) -dz- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote: Terms of Service.

Guest guest

So I take it these are not the upside down hanging cave dwelling bat. Ohhhhhhh ok. [ ] Spring Hi everyone It's real warm out, the peepers are peeping and my bat friends are flying over the garden catching bugs, I started up my little water garden waterfall tonight - and I'm happy

Guest guest

I see a heat pump cools the house in the summer and heats the house in the winter. Ok. So it sort of takes the place of furnaces and air conditioning. Hmmmmmmmmmm ok... Re: [ ] Spring Dz after work last night, I had the AC on driving home. Yesterday our high was in the 90's. Terry imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote: I got into my car after work last night, and for the first time this year, it was a bit warm. I was tempted to open the window, but didn't go that far yet.... -dz- Dennis <dhuber@...> wrote: Hi everyone It's real warm out, the peepers are peeping and my bat friends are flying over the garden catching bugs, I started up my little water garden waterfall tonight - and I'm happy. Dennis

Guest guest

And the bats in Texas carry rabies. But some people

put up houses to attract them as nature's bug zappers.

I find them a bit creepy but if they leave me alone,

I'll leave them alone.

Sharon

Guest guest

DH I think we need some of those bats down here in Louisiana..I think the mosquitoes may have knocked out our bat population...LOL

Guest guest

Flying Rodents.. oh my... I'd soon as trust a bug zapper but if one should appear.... I will try to remember just to leave it be and respect its place in nature. Re: [ ] Spring And the bats in Texas carry rabies. But some peopleput up houses to attract them as nature's bug zappers.I find them a bit creepy but if they leave me alone,I'll leave them alone. Sharon__________________________________________________

Guest guest

They do sleep upside down but we don't have caves so they live in barns and bat houses. I'm going to put up a small house this year. I had a small brown bat staying in a little pocket at the corner of the garage where I forgot to put the trim board on. If you were standing there at dusk it would drop out and fly off.

Dennis

[ ] Spring

Hi everyone

It's real warm out, the peepers are peeping and my bat friends are flying over the garden catching bugs, I started up my little water garden waterfall tonight - and I'm happy