RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Donna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Penni,

You are so welcome honey. Thanks for the info I will be checking that site out later. I was going to ask you. Is it taking one side of you to heal longer than the other side. My left side feels good, the right (the infected side) still has a lot of pain there. Thanks Penni, tell Tom your wonderful husband I said, Hello and to take good care of my beautiful Penni, as I already know that he is. What a wonderful Husband you have Penni, he is a keeper. Bruce is still treating me like a baby, I have to say I enjoy every minute of it. LOL Take care Penni.

Big Hug,

Donna

Guest guest

Penni,

Those are going to be so nice and look wonderful on you that is for sure. I hope your shoulder gets better soon Penni.

Donna

Guest guest

Donna,

I got my order yesterday. In with the binders was a new flyer. They also come in white and in a black and cream lace, and a peach and cream lace. ooooo!!!!

Penni

Re: Donna

Penni,

I loved the gown too, what a nice site.

Donna

Guest guest

Donna,

Funny I really haven't had much breast pain except today. So I think the twinges I feel are just the healing process. I would say that my frozen shoulder hurts more than anything. :(

Penni

Penni,

You are so welcome honey. Thanks for the info I will be checking that site out later. I was going to ask you. Is it taking one side of you to heal longer than the other side. My left side feels good, the right (the infected side) still has a lot of pain there. Thanks Penni, tell Tom your wonderful husband I said, Hello and to take good care of my beautiful Penni, as I already know that he is. What a wonderful Husband you have Penni, he is a keeper. Bruce is still treating me like a baby, I have to say I enjoy every minute of it. LOL Take care Penni.

Big Hug,

Donna

Guest guest

Hi Penni,

I have a frozen shoulder too, not sure of the cause yet. I had an MRI

Thursday. My chiropractor has been working on loosening muscle that are

really tight around my shoulder. It hasn't helped with my range of motion

much but it has helped ease the pain a lot.

Kenda

> Donna,

>

> Funny I really haven't had much breast pain except today. So I think the

> twinges I feel are just the healing process. I would say that my frozen

> shoulder hurts more than anything. :(

>

> Penni

> Re: Donna

>

>

>

> Penni,

>

> You are so welcome honey. Thanks for the info I will be checking that site

> out later. I was going to ask you. Is it taking one side of you to heal

> longer than the other side. My left side feels good, the right (the infected

> side) still has a lot of pain there. Thanks Penni, tell Tom your wonderful

> husband I said, Hello and to take good care of my beautiful Penni, as I

> already know that he is. What a wonderful Husband you have Penni, he is a

> keeper. Bruce is still treating me like a baby, I have to say I enjoy every

> minute of it. LOL Take care Penni.

>

> Big Hug,

>

> Donna

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Kenda,

Yes, that's what my chiro has been doing as well. Dr. Kolb manipulated my arm while I was under for my explant so I know it is still healing from that. She said it popped and cracked alot. She wants me to start physical therapy on it as well. I have up and down motion pretty well but almost nothing turning my arms sideways.

Penni

Re: Donna> > > > Penni,> > You are so welcome honey. Thanks for the info I will be checking that site> out later. I was going to ask you. Is it taking one side of you to heal> longer than the other side. My left side feels good, the right (the infected> side) still has a lot of pain there. Thanks Penni, tell Tom your wonderful> husband I said, Hello and to take good care of my beautiful Penni, as I> already know that he is. What a wonderful Husband you have Penni, he is a> keeper. Bruce is still treating me like a baby, I have to say I enjoy every> minute of it. LOL Take care Penni.> > Big Hug,> > Donna> >

Guest guest

Hi Penni,

My shortness in range is external rotation. With my left arm (good arm), I

can reach behind me and reach up and touch the base of my neck. With my

right arm, I can't even get 90* right now. My orthopedic surgeon thinks I

may have a torn labrum because of the clunking in it as I move it. If so,

I'll have to have it stitched up. If not, scar tissue may have to be broken

under anesthesia to free it. Not fun either way. :( I had a yoga injury

over two years ago and it never healed.

Kenda

> Hi Kenda,

>

> Yes, that's what my chiro has been doing as well. Dr. Kolb manipulated my arm

> while I was under for my explant so I know it is still healing from that. She

> said it popped and cracked alot. She wants me to start physical therapy on it

> as well. I have up and down motion pretty well but almost nothing turning my

> arms sideways.

>

> Penni

> Re: Donna

>>

>>

>>

>> Penni,

>>

>> You are so welcome honey. Thanks for the info I will be checking that site

>> out later. I was going to ask you. Is it taking one side of you to heal

>> longer than the other side. My left side feels good, the right (the infected

>> side) still has a lot of pain there. Thanks Penni, tell Tom your wonderful

>> husband I said, Hello and to take good care of my beautiful Penni, as I

>> already know that he is. What a wonderful Husband you have Penni, he is a

>> keeper. Bruce is still treating me like a baby, I have to say I enjoy every

>> minute of it. LOL Take care Penni.

>>

>> Big Hug,

>>

>> Donna

>>

>>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Penni,

Don't ever bail ship because some disruptive comes along. This happens from

time to time. They upset the waters here a bit and then leave and peace

returns. :)

Kenda

> Donna,

>

> I'm soooooooo thankful they put Sherry on Moderator Status. I love this

> group. It's been very up lifting and encouraging and was a big part of what

> helped me make up my mind to have my implants removed. I was just about to

> bail ship.

>

> Love,

> Penni

> Re: Re: one more thing

>

>

>

> Sis,

>

> Amen totally agree with you, very well spoken. It is just a place to vent

> and seek help for recovery here, not argue that doctors are good or bad. I

> think the problem is that some doctors go to college to be a doctor because

> they make the big bucks, instead of going to college to be a doctor to save

> life's and never do harm. We all should be taken serious no matter how nuts

> or how upset or how we carry our explanations to a doctor. It should be law

> and one day trust me Sherry I will clue some of my old doctors in really fast.

> When I get to feeling better I will seek my payment back from them by going

> and putting in there face my report and lab test. I then will feel like I got

> some of my money back that I gave them for nothing. You never know maybe they

> will take the next girl more serious. I don't want there compensation, I

> simply want them to do there job, save lives and do no harm. I will have the

> last word for some of them. One little nurse and a ER doctor I can't wait to

> have a meeting with them and there over head boss. It may not accomplish a

> damn thing, but It may save another girls life. To me this is way better than

> money, this is compassion that they never had for me, when I was scared and

> felt like death was near. Sis very well said I totally agree with this

> statement. God Bless You All !!!!!

>

> Donna

>

>

Guest guest

Kenda,

Well I didn't want to. But with just having had my surgery 6 weeks ago I'm avoiding stress and conflict like the plague. Thanks.

Penni

Re: Re: one more thing> > > > Sis,> > Amen totally agree with you, very well spoken. It is just a place to vent> and seek help for recovery here, not argue that doctors are good or bad. I> think the problem is that some doctors go to college to be a doctor because> they make the big bucks, instead of going to college to be a doctor to save> life's and never do harm. We all should be taken serious no matter how nuts> or how upset or how we carry our explanations to a doctor. It should be law> and one day trust me Sherry I will clue some of my old doctors in really fast.> When I get to feeling better I will seek my payment back from them by going> and putting in there face my report and lab test. I then will feel like I got> some of my money back that I gave them for nothing. You never know maybe they> will take the next girl more serious. I don't want there compensation, I> simply want them to do there job, save lives and do no harm. I will have the> last word for some of them. One little nurse and a ER doctor I can't wait to> have a meeting with them and there over head boss. It may not accomplish a> damn thing, but It may save another girls life. To me this is way better than> money, this is compassion that they never had for me, when I was scared and> felt like death was near. Sis very well said I totally agree with this> statement. God Bless You All !!!!!> > Donna> >

Guest guest

Penni,

I think the stress is over. We had to act, so we did.

Lynda

At 09:26 AM 6/14/2006, you wrote:

>Kenda,

>

>Well I didn't want to. But with just having had my surgery 6 weeks

>ago I'm avoiding stress and conflict like the plague. Thanks.

>

>Penni

> >

> >

> >

> > Sis,

> >

> > Amen totally agree with you, very well spoken. It is just a place to vent

> > and seek help for recovery here, not argue that doctors are good or bad. I

> > think the problem is that some doctors go to college to be a doctor because

> > they make the big bucks, instead of going to college to be a doctor to save

> > life's and never do harm. We all should be taken serious no matter how nuts

> > or how upset or how we carry our explanations to a doctor. It should be law

> > and one day trust me Sherry I will clue some of my old doctors in

> really fast.

> > When I get to feeling better I will seek my payment back from them by going

> > and putting in there face my report and lab test. I then will

> feel like I got

> > some of my money back that I gave them for nothing. You never

> know maybe they

> > will take the next girl more serious. I don't want there compensation, I

> > simply want them to do there job, save lives and do no harm. I

> will have the

> > last word for some of them. One little nurse and a ER doctor I

> can't wait to

> > have a meeting with them and there over head boss. It may not accomplish a

> > damn thing, but It may save another girls life. To me this is way

> better than

> > money, this is compassion that they never had for me, when I was scared and

> > felt like death was near. Sis very well said I totally agree with this

> > statement. God Bless You All !!!!!

> >

> > Donna

> >

> >

>

>

Guest guest

Thanks Lynda. This group is very precious to me. Penni

Re: Re: one more thing> >> >> >> > Sis,> >> > Amen totally agree with you, very well spoken. It is just a place to vent> > and seek help for recovery here, not argue that doctors are good or bad. I> > think the problem is that some doctors go to college to be a doctor because> > they make the big bucks, instead of going to college to be a doctor to save> > life's and never do harm. We all should be taken serious no matter how nuts> > or how upset or how we carry our explanations to a doctor. It should be law> > and one day trust me Sherry I will clue some of my old doctors in > really fast.> > When I get to feeling better I will seek my payment back from them by going> > and putting in there face my report and lab test. I then will > feel like I got> > some of my money back that I gave them for nothing. You never > know maybe they> > will take the next girl more serious. I don't want there compensation, I> > simply want them to do there job, save lives and do no harm. I > will have the> > last word for some of them. One little nurse and a ER doctor I > can't wait to> > have a meeting with them and there over head boss. It may not accomplish a> > damn thing, but It may save another girls life. To me this is way > better than> > money, this is compassion that they never had for me, when I was scared and> > felt like death was near. Sis very well said I totally agree with this> > statement. God Bless You All !!!!!> >> > Donna> >> >>>

Guest guest

Penni, I'm so proud of the way women responded to Sherry . . . I don't believe she begins to understand the depth of our distrust of most doctors. . . and I know it upsets her to see her profession from our perspective. We can't keep anyone on board who's causing stress for members who are here for support . . . Should you see something occuring again, please send a private message to the moderators . . . We'll take care of it as soon as possible. The situation with Sherry was mild compared to some of the situations that have come up! . . . We always get through though! . . . One lurker commented, after one upset, that she/he didn't think that the Devil himself could get to this group. Hugs, Rogene Penni Pitre <penniquilts@...> wrote: Donna, I'm soooooooo thankful they put Sherry on Moderator Status. I love this group. It's been very up lifting and encouraging and was a big part of what helped me make up my mind to have my implants removed. I was just about to bail ship. Love, Penni Re: Re: one more thing Sis, Amen totally agree with you, very well spoken. It is just a place to vent and seek help for recovery here, not argue that doctors are good or bad. I think the problem is that some doctors go to college to be a doctor because they make the big bucks, instead of going to college to be a

doctor to save life's and never do harm. We all should be taken serious no matter how nuts or how upset or how we carry our explanations to a doctor. It should be law and one day trust me Sherry I will clue some of my old doctors in really fast. When I get to feeling better I will seek my payment back from them by going and putting in there face my report and lab test. I then will feel like I got some of my money back that I gave them for nothing. You never know maybe they will take the next girl more serious. I don't want there compensation, I simply want them to do there job, save lives and do no harm. I will have the last word for some of them. One little nurse and a ER doctor I can't wait to have a meeting with them and there over head boss. It may not accomplish a damn thing, but It may save another girls life. To me this is way better than money, this is compassion that they never had for me, when I was

scared and felt like death was near. Sis very well said I totally agree with this statement. God Bless You All !!!!! Donna

Guest guest

Rogene,

Okay. I hope your not upset with me.

Penni

Re: Re: one more thing

Sis,

Amen totally agree with you, very well spoken. It is just a place to vent and seek help for recovery here, not argue that doctors are good or bad. I think the problem is that some doctors go to college to be a doctor because they make the big bucks, instead of going to college to be a doctor to save life's and never do harm. We all should be taken serious no matter how nuts or how upset or how we carry our explanations to a doctor. It should be law and one day trust me Sherry I will clue some of my old doctors in really fast. When I get to feeling better I will seek my payment back from them by going and putting in there face my report and lab test. I then will feel like I got some of my money back that I gave them for nothing. You never know maybe they will take the next girl more serious. I don't want there compensation, I simply want them to do there job, save lives and do no harm. I will have the last word for some of them. One little nurse and a ER doctor I can't wait to have a meeting with them and there over head boss. It may not accomplish a damn thing, but It may save another girls life. To me this is way better than money, this is compassion that they never had for me, when I was scared and felt like death was near. Sis very well said I totally agree with this statement. God Bless You All !!!!!

Donna

Guest guest

Penni,

I am absolutely sure Rogene is not upset with you.

Lynda

At 10:43 AM 6/14/2006, you wrote:

>Rogene,

>

>Okay. I hope your not upset with me.

>

>Penni

>

>

>Sis,

>

>Amen totally agree with you, very well spoken. It is just a place

>to vent and seek help for recovery here, not argue that doctors are

>good or bad. I think the problem is that some doctors go to college

>to be a doctor because they make the big bucks, instead of going to

>college to be a doctor to save life's and never do harm. We all

>should be taken serious no matter how nuts or how upset or how we

>carry our explanations to a doctor. It should be law and one day

>trust me Sherry I will clue some of my old doctors in really

>fast. When I get to feeling better I will seek my payment back from

>them by going and putting in there face my report and lab test. I

>then will feel like I got some of my money back that I gave them for

>nothing. You never know maybe they will take the next girl more

>serious. I don't want there compensation, I simply want them to do

>there job, save lives and do no harm. I will have the last word for

>some of them. One little nurse and a ER doctor I can't wait to have

>a meeting with them and there over head boss. It may not accomplish

>a damn thing, but It may save another girls life. To me this is way

>better than money, this is compassion that they never had for me,

>when I was scared and felt like death was near. Sis very well said

>I totally agree with this statement. God Bless You All !!!!!

>

>Donna

>

>

>

Guest guest

Penni, Lynda is right . . . I'm proud of the way you, and all the other ladies acted . . . There's no way I'd be upset with you! . . . Sherry simply doesn't understand how she comes across to women who have had so many bad experiences with doctors. I know she means well . . . If our group was about finding a way to communicate with doctors, and proving that implants are dangerous, she could give us many pointers . . . But that's not the purpose of the group. I've shared a few messages with her since last night . . . I suggested that, since she knows how the game is played, that she take the implant problem on as a cause. She says she will, that she feels it's a worthy cause. Let's pray for her success! Love, Rogene Lynda

<coss@...> wrote: Penni,I am absolutely sure Rogene is not upset with you.LyndaAt 10:43 AM 6/14/2006, you wrote:>Rogene,>>Okay. I hope your not upset with me.>>Penni>> Re:

Re: one more thing>>Sis,>>Amen totally agree with you, very well spoken. It is just a place >to vent and seek help for recovery here, not argue that doctors are >good or bad. I think the problem is that some doctors go to college >to be a doctor because they make the big bucks, instead of going to >college to be a doctor to save life's and never do harm. We all >should be taken serious no matter how nuts or how upset or how we >carry our explanations to a doctor. It should be law and one day >trust me Sherry I will clue some of my old doctors in really >fast. When I get to feeling better I will seek my payment back from >them by going and putting in there face my report and lab test. I >then will feel like I got some of my money back that I gave them for >nothing. You never know maybe they will take the next girl more >serious. I don't want there

compensation, I simply want them to do >there job, save lives and do no harm. I will have the last word for >some of them. One little nurse and a ER doctor I can't wait to have >a meeting with them and there over head boss. It may not accomplish >a damn thing, but It may save another girls life. To me this is way >better than money, this is compassion that they never had for me, >when I was scared and felt like death was near. Sis very well said >I totally agree with this statement. God Bless You All !!!!!>>Donna>>>

Guest guest

Penni,

I am glad too, however I did receive private emails from her since she got the boot. Oh well Like I said, I will argue with her til I am dead. She needs to wake up and smell the roses. Get them implants out and see how well she becomes, then tell me doctors are all so grand. Oh well Penni it's over with, we can begin to support one another again. I think it would be wise if Ms. Sherry didn't mention how doctors are because we all have our own opinions and are free to speak what we want to on here regarding the abuse and wrong diagnoses and run around we all experienced with so many doctors. Penni this site is great, I like it here too. I think I got to blow about 80% of my steam off last night, it was nice.

Donna

Guest guest

Wow, Rogene, good for you!

I hope she does, as I feel she has a lot to offer.

Lynda

At 12:21 PM 6/14/2006, you wrote:

>Penni,

>

>Lynda is right . . . I'm proud of the way you, and all the other

>ladies acted . . . There's no way I'd be upset with you! . . .

>Sherry simply doesn't understand how she comes across to women who

>have had so many bad experiences with doctors.

>

>I know she means well . . . If our group was about finding a way to

>communicate with doctors, and proving that implants are dangerous,

>she could give us many pointers . . . But that's not the purpose of the group.

>

>I've shared a few messages with her since last night . . . I

>suggested that, since she knows how the game is played, that she

>take the implant problem on as a cause. She says she will, that she

>feels it's a worthy cause.

>

>Let's pray for her success!

>

>Love,

>

>Rogene

>

>

>

>Lynda <coss@...> wrote:

>Penni,

>I am absolutely sure Rogene is not upset with you.

>

>Lynda

>

>At 10:43 AM 6/14/2006, you wrote:

>

> >Rogene,

> >

> >Okay. I hope your not upset with me.

> >

> >Penni

> >

> > Re: Re: one more thing

> >

> >Sis,

> >

> >Amen totally agree with you, very well spoken. It is just a place

> >to vent and seek help for recovery here, not argue that doctors are

> >good or bad. I think the problem is that some doctors go to college

> >to be a doctor because they make the big bucks, instead of going to

> >college to be a doctor to save life's and never do harm. We all

> >should be taken serious no matter how nuts or how upset or how we

> >carry our explanations to a doctor. It should be law and one day

> >trust me Sherry I will clue some of my old doctors in really

> >fast. When I get to feeling better I will seek my payment back from

> >them by going and putting in there face my report and lab test. I

> >then will feel like I got some of my money back that I gave them for

> >nothing. You never know maybe they will take the next girl more

> >serious. I don't want there compensation, I simply want them to do

> >there job, save lives and do no harm. I will have the last word for

> >some of them. One little nurse and a ER doctor I can't wait to have

> >a meeting with them and there over head boss. It may not accomplish

> >a damn thing, but It may save another girls life. To me this is way

> >better than money, this is compassion that they never had for me,

> >when I was scared and felt like death was near. Sis very well said

> >I totally agree with this statement. God Bless You All !!!!!

> >

> >Donna

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

Guest guest

Penni,

Let's work on that neighbor of yours Let's pray she don't do this implant catastrophe. Her poor children and husband will suffer.

Donna

Guest guest

Cool thanks ladies. Just checking. Love you ALL!!!! Penni

Re: Re: one more thing>>Sis,>>Amen totally agree with you, very well spoken. It is just a place >to vent and seek help for recovery here, not argue that doctors are >good or bad. I think the problem is that some doctors go to college >to be a doctor because they make the big bucks, instead of going to >college to be a doctor to save life's and never do harm. We all >should be taken serious no matter how nuts or how upset or how we >carry our explanations to a doctor. It should be law and one day >trust me Sherry I will clue some of my old doctors in really >fast. When I get to feeling better I will seek my payment back from >them by going and putting in there face my report and lab test. I >then will feel like I got some of my money back that I gave them for >nothing. You never know maybe they will take the next girl more >serious. I don't want there compensation, I simply want them to do >there job, save lives and do no harm. I will have the last word for >some of them. One little nurse and a ER doctor I can't wait to have >a meeting with them and there over head boss. It may not accomplish >a damn thing, but It may save another girls life. To me this is way >better than money, this is compassion that they never had for me, >when I was scared and felt like death was near. Sis very well said >I totally agree with this statement. God Bless You All !!!!!>>Donna>>>

Guest guest

Donna,

Yep I understand. WoooHoooo.. Penni

Penni,

I am glad too, however I did receive private emails from her since she got the boot. Oh well Like I said, I will argue with her til I am dead. She needs to wake up and smell the roses. Get them implants out and see how well she becomes, then tell me doctors are all so grand. Oh well Penni it's over with, we can begin to support one another again. I think it would be wise if Ms. Sherry didn't mention how doctors are because we all have our own opinions and are free to speak what we want to on here regarding the abuse and wrong diagnoses and run around we all experienced with so many doctors. Penni this site is great, I like it here too. I think I got to blow about 80% of my steam off last night, it was nice.

Donna

Guest guest

--- Rogene, I am so glad Sherry has said she'd take it on as a

cause. I have been fairly outspoken, and hope I was within the

group's boundaries, for what I shared. Being fairly new I don't have

full confidence when I share certain things.

Love to all,

Sunny :)

In , Rogene S <saxony01@...> wrote:

>

> Penni,

>

> Lynda is right . . . I'm proud of the way you, and all the other

ladies acted . . . There's no way I'd be upset with you! . . . Sherry

simply doesn't understand how she comes across to women who have had

so many bad experiences with doctors.

>

> I know she means well . . . If our group was about finding a way

to communicate with doctors, and proving that implants are dangerous,

she could give us many pointers . . . But that's not the purpose of

the group.

>

> I've shared a few messages with her since last night . . . I

suggested that, since she knows how the game is played, that she take

the implant problem on as a cause. She says she will, that she feels

it's a worthy cause.

>

> Let's pray for her success!

>

> Love,

>

> Rogene

>

>

>

> Lynda <coss@...> wrote:

> Penni,

> I am absolutely sure Rogene is not upset with you.

>

> Lynda

>

> At 10:43 AM 6/14/2006, you wrote:

>

> >Rogene,

> >

> >Okay. I hope your not upset with me.

> >

> >Penni

> >

> > Re: Re: one more thing

> >

> >Sis,

> >

> >Amen totally agree with you, very well spoken. It is just a place

> >to vent and seek help for recovery here, not argue that doctors

are

> >good or bad. I think the problem is that some doctors go to

college

> >to be a doctor because they make the big bucks, instead of going

to

> >college to be a doctor to save life's and never do harm. We all

> >should be taken serious no matter how nuts or how upset or how we

> >carry our explanations to a doctor. It should be law and one day

> >trust me Sherry I will clue some of my old doctors in really

> >fast. When I get to feeling better I will seek my payment back

from

> >them by going and putting in there face my report and lab test. I

> >then will feel like I got some of my money back that I gave them

for

> >nothing. You never know maybe they will take the next girl more

> >serious. I don't want there compensation, I simply want them to do

> >there job, save lives and do no harm. I will have the last word

for

> >some of them. One little nurse and a ER doctor I can't wait to

have

> >a meeting with them and there over head boss. It may not

accomplish

> >a damn thing, but It may save another girls life. To me this is

way

> >better than money, this is compassion that they never had for me,

> >when I was scared and felt like death was near. Sis very well said

> >I totally agree with this statement. God Bless You All !!!!!

> >

> >Donna

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Sunny, Your're always an inspiration! . . . If Sherry can get the word to the right people, it could make a huge difference. . . Or, she'll find out what we've been up against all this time. Love, Rogene

Guest guest

Rogene

My computer is not marking the posts I have read a different color

anymore. I am getting lost in a sea of emails! Help! I can never

tell from day to day where I left off. Do you know how I can fix

it? I am so overwhelmed by it all.

I also wanted to say that I now have a part time job that I really

like and volunteer at church one day a week so I am not on here to

answer posts as much. I definitely am getting my life back and it

feels so good to feel so normal. Hang in there everyone. I believe

we can all find our way back to a normal life!

Blessings,

Kathy

>

> Sunny,

>

> Your're always an inspiration! . . .

>

> If Sherry can get the word to the right people, it could make a

huge difference. . .

>

> Or, she'll find out what we've been up against all this time.

>

> Love,

>

> Rogene

>

Guest guest

Congradulations Kathy! . . . You've worked hard to get to this point! . . . I know it feels good to be tired from a days work, rather than being sick! I'm thrilled to hear you're doing so much better! I don't know how to change the settings for email . . . You might try switching to the Daily Digest option - that will make scanning and reading faster . . . Maybe Help desk could tell you what to do! Hugs, Rogene