RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Just Checking In

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, the craziness of school starting is going to ease up now. I was going nuts having to take off work to get my son to his doctors appointments for shots, allergies, and then an athletic physical. I was looking at having to take off next week too so he could try out for the golf team. Well, due to the gas shortage, the school system is cancelling all middle school athletics so they can conserve the gas that they would use for the activity buses. So I don't have to take time out to pick him up from school and take him to the golf course and then home. Which is actually good news for my crazy schedule since I'm due to be at the tv station 2 days next week for volunteer time and editing. Now if I can just get my new girl trained at the gym, I might actually get to do a normal 40 hour week.

Tonya

Re: Just checking in

Hi Tonya,

Good to hear from you! I know with school starting it makes everything hectic, I know I done it for 18 years myself, thanks God it's over now.

Maybe once things slow down a bit you can get back on track.

Have a safe holiday weekend.

Guest guest

I got my workout in today, how about you? Maybe we superbusy people can motivate each other.

Tonya

Just checking in

Hey all, I know I've been pretty quite lately. I've been totally swamped, but I am reading email even if I don't have time to respond. Between the taping we did a couple of weeks ago, editing those tapes, getting my kids started in school, and working extra hours while I'm trying to find a new staff member at the gym, I have been totally slacking off on my workouts. I've taught my classes and hopped on the treadmill or circuit once in a while, but I haven't made it to lift anything heavy in like 2 weeks. Believe me, my back is telling me about it too. I have hired someone, but it will be a couple of weeks before she is trained so I don't have to be there with her while she is working. So it will be at least that long before I get to go back to a normal schedule, and my normal workouts. So if you don't hear from me for a bit, it's because I'm working 60 hours a week and I'll be back as soon as I'm back down to my normal 40.Hope you all have some great workouts (make up for some of the ones I'm missing!)Tonya

Guest guest

my prayers for your quick recovery. that is awful but thankfully it wasn't worse. most do not watch or take caution of themselves let alone others and that is a real shame.hopefully you will be back to work soon. kassiaTonya - <mslightning@...> wrote: Hey all, I just wanted to check in and let you all know where I've been. Unfortunately, it hasn't been working out. I was in a car accident at the beginning of December. An idiot in an F-150 decided to use my little Honda as a speed bump. We were rear-ended while sitting at a stop light. Luckily, the kids weren't in the backseat, as my trunk is now in it. It messed up my back pretty bad, hence the reason

no workouts. I'm currently going through physical therapy before they will let me workout again. For the past couple of weeks, it has been just ice or heat and electrical stimulation to the muscles, but I actually got to do some exercises today!!!! I about died trying to do lat pulldowns with 5kg! That's a huge drop from my normal 75 to 100 pounds, but at least it is exercise. This has totally screwed up my taping schedule for the tv show--as in I haven't been able to tape anything because exercise at all has been a no-no, so taping 6 exercise shows in a day was impossible. Today in physical therapy though, they told me to do some light exercises (no weights) daily, so I'm going to tape that on Saturday and call it the Rehab Workout. Anyway, I'm still around and reading, although I have like 200 messages to catch up on, and hope

to be able to get back to exercising soon. They have to hurry and release me though because I have new workouts to do! Tonya

Photos Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.

Guest guest

Thanks Kassia! I'll be fine, just slowed me down a bit is all. What irritates me is that I gained weight over the holidays because of not being able to workout. Hopefully now that I'm on light exercise that will change. If nothing else I can go up to the gym and hit the treadmill for a nice long walk and get something other then the superlight/bodyweight exercises. :)

Tonya

Re: Just Checking In

my prayers for your quick recovery. that is awful but thankfully it wasn't worse. most do not watch or take caution of themselves let alone others and that is a real shame.hopefully you will be back to work soon.

kassiaTonya - <mslightning@...> wrote:

Hey all, I just wanted to check in and let you all know where I've been. Unfortunately, it hasn't been working out. I was in a car accident at the beginning of December. An idiot in an F-150 decided to use my little Honda as a speed bump. We were rear-ended while sitting at a stop light. Luckily, the kids weren't in the backseat, as my trunk is now in it. It messed up my back pretty bad, hence the reason no workouts. I'm currently going through physical therapy before they will let me workout again. For the past couple of weeks, it has been just ice or heat and electrical stimulation to the muscles, but I actually got to do some exercises today!!!! I about died trying to do lat pulldowns with 5kg! That's a huge drop from my normal 75 to 100 pounds, but at least it is exercise. This has totally screwed up my taping schedule for the tv show--as in I haven't been able to tape anything because exercise at all has been a no-no, so taping 6 exercise shows in a day was impossible. Today in physical therapy though, they told me to do some light exercises (no weights) daily, so I'm going to tape that on Saturday and call it the Rehab Workout.

Anyway, I'm still around and reading, although I have like 200 messages to catch up on, and hope to be able to get back to exercising soon. They have to hurry and release me though because I have new workouts to do!

Tonya

PhotosRing in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.8/215 - Release Date: 12/27/05

Guest guest

Thanks, Carolyn! The get well vibes are greatly appreciated. I'll be fine--just have to progress slowly and be patient. Yeah, Patience isn't one of my strong suits, so hopefully I'll not kill anyone in the meantime. LOL

Tonya

At 05:02 PM 12/28/2005, Tonya - wrote:> I was in a car accident at the beginning of December.omg, i am so sorry to hear that this has happened to you tonya! im sending you speedy get well vibes {{{ tonya }}}:*carolyn. -- No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.5/212 - Release Date: 12/23/2005

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.8/215 - Release Date: 12/27/05

Guest guest

> >

> > Hey all, I just wanted to check in and let you all know where I've

> been. Unfortunately, it hasn't been working out. I was in a car

> accident at the beginning of December. An idiot in an F-150 decided

> to use my little Honda as a speed bump. We were rear-ended while

> sitting at a stop light. Luckily, the kids weren't in the backseat,

> as my trunk is now in it. It messed up my back pretty bad, hence the

> reason no workouts. I'm currently going through physical therapy

> before they will let me workout again. For the past couple of weeks,

> it has been just ice or heat and electrical stimulation to the

> muscles, but I actually got to do some exercises today!!!! I about

> died trying to do lat pulldowns with 5kg! That's a huge drop from my

> normal 75 to 100 pounds, but at least it is exercise. This has

> totally screwed up my taping schedule for the tv show--as in I haven't

> been able to tape anything because exercise at all has been a no-no,

> so taping 6 exercise shows in a day was impossible. Today in physical

> therapy though, they told me to do some light exercises (no weights)

> daily, so I'm going to tape that on Saturday and call it the Rehab

> Workout.

> >

> > Anyway, I'm still around and reading, although I have like 200

> messages to catch up on, and hope to be able to get back to exercising

> soon. They have to hurry and release me though because I have new

> workouts to do!

> >

> > Tonya

> >

>

Guest guest

OH TONYA!! I am so glad to hear that everyone is realtively alright and the Kids were not involved. You take it easy girl and do what you need to do to get better. You will be back at it soon!WE CAN DO THIS!!As long as the day lasts, let's give it all we've got.- O. McKayFrom: Tonya - [mailto: mslightning@...] , CatheFans Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 17:02:10 -0500Subject: Just Checking InHey all, I just wanted to check in and let you all know where I've been. Unfortunately, it hasn't been working out. I was in a car accident at the beginning of December. An idiot in an F-150 decided to use my little Honda as a speed bump. We were rear-ended while sitting at a stop light. Luckily, the kids weren't in the backseat, as my trunk is now in it. It messed up my back pretty bad, hence the reason no workouts. I'm currently going through physical therapy before they will let me workout again. For the past couple of weeks, it has been just ice or heat and electrical stimulation to the muscles, but I actually got to do some exercises today!!!! I about died trying to do lat pulldowns with 5kg! That's a huge drop from my normal 75 to 100 pounds, but at least it is exercise. This has totally screwed up my taping schedule for the tv show--as in I haven't been able to tape anything because exercise at all has been a no-no, so taping 6 exercise shows in a day was impossible. Today in physical therapy though, they told me to do some light exercises (no weights) daily, so I'm going to tape that on Saturday and call it the Rehab Workout. Anyway, I'm still around and reading, although I have like 200 messages to catch up on, and hope to be able to get back to exercising soon. They have to hurry and release me though because I have new workouts to do! Tonya

Guest guest

Tonya, take it easy and don't rush things, a back

injury is nothing to play around with.

Jen

--- Tonya - <mslightning@...>

wrote:

> Hey all, I just wanted to check in and let you all

> know where I've been. Unfortunately, it hasn't been

> working out. I was in a car accident at the

> beginning of December. An idiot in an F-150 decided

> to use my little Honda as a speed bump. We were

> rear-ended while sitting at a stop light. Luckily,

> the kids weren't in the backseat, as my trunk is now

> in it. It messed up my back pretty bad, hence the

> reason no workouts. I'm currently going through

> physical therapy before they will let me workout

> again. For the past couple of weeks, it has been

> just ice or heat and electrical stimulation to the

> muscles, but I actually got to do some exercises

> today!!!! I about died trying to do lat pulldowns

> with 5kg! That's a huge drop from my normal 75 to

> 100 pounds, but at least it is exercise. This has

> totally screwed up my taping schedule for the tv

> show--as in I haven't been able to tape anything

> because exercise at all has been a no-no, so taping

> 6 exercise shows in a day was impossible. Today in

> physical therapy though, they told me to do some

> light exercises (no weights) daily, so I'm going to

> tape that on Saturday and call it the Rehab Workout.

>

> Anyway, I'm still around and reading, although I

> have like 200 messages to catch up on, and hope to

> be able to get back to exercising soon. They have

> to hurry and release me though because I have new

> workouts to do!

>

> Tonya

for Good - Make a difference this year.

http://brand./cybergivingweek2005/

Guest guest

Thanks ! I'll be fine, as long as physical therapy doesn't kill me. LOL I shouldn't have pain less then 10 minutes after the massage and heat therapy, but the light exercises are really tough. I honestly think the rhomboids are torn, but the therapy is suppose to help. I never thought I'd be doing rear flys with no weight and feeling like crying from the pain of doing it, but it will get better.

Tonya

Just Checking In

Hey all, I just wanted to check in and let you all know where I've been. Unfortunately, it hasn't been working out. I was in a car accident at the beginning of December. An idiot in an F-150 decided to use my little Honda as a speed bump. We were rear-ended while sitting at a stop light. Luckily, the kids weren't in the backseat, as my trunk is now in it. It messed up my back pretty bad, hence the reason no workouts. I'm currently going through physical therapy before they will let me workout again. For the past couple of weeks, it has been just ice or heat and electrical stimulation to the muscles, but I actually got to do some exercises today!!!! I about died trying to do lat pulldowns with 5kg! That's a huge drop from my normal 75 to 100 pounds, but at least it is exercise. This has totally screwed up my taping schedule for the tv show--as in I haven't been able to tape anything because exercise at all has been a no-no, so taping 6 exercise shows in a day was impossible. Today in physical therapy though, they told me to do some light exercises (no weights) daily, so I'm going to tape that on Saturday and call it the Rehab Workout.Anyway, I'm still around and reading, although I have like 200 messages to catch up on, and hope to be able to get back to exercising soon. They have to hurry and release me though because I have new workouts to do!Tonya

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.9/217 - Release Date: 12/30/05

Guest guest

Thanks Jen! I know it will be slow going, but it is killing me because I have NO patience! As my Mother once told me, Patience is a Virtue and I lost my Virtue a long time ago! LOL Thankfully, I have a great staff of physical therapists keeping me in check!

Tonya

Tonya, take it easy and don't rush things, a backinjury is nothing to play around with. Jen--- Tonya - <mslightning@...>wrote:> Hey all, I just wanted to check in and let you all> know where I've been. Unfortunately, it hasn't been> working out. I was in a car accident at the> beginning of December. An idiot in an F-150 decided> to use my little Honda as a speed bump. We were> rear-ended while sitting at a stop light. Luckily,> the kids weren't in the backseat, as my trunk is now> in it. It messed up my back pretty bad, hence the> reason no workouts. I'm currently going through> physical therapy before they will let me workout> again. For the past couple of weeks, it has been> just ice or heat and electrical stimulation to the> muscles, but I actually got to do some exercises> today!!!! I about died trying to do lat pulldowns> with 5kg! That's a huge drop from my normal 75 to> 100 pounds, but at least it is exercise. This has> totally screwed up my taping schedule for the tv> show--as in I haven't been able to tape anything> because exercise at all has been a no-no, so taping> 6 exercise shows in a day was impossible. Today in> physical therapy though, they told me to do some> light exercises (no weights) daily, so I'm going to> tape that on Saturday and call it the Rehab Workout.> > Anyway, I'm still around and reading, although I> have like 200 messages to catch up on, and hope to> be able to get back to exercising soon. They have> to hurry and release me though because I have new> workouts to do!> > Tonya __________________________________ for Good - Make a difference this year. http://brand./cybergivingweek2005/

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.9/217 - Release Date: 12/30/05

Guest guest

Hi Angie!! Thanks for checking in. I haven't been online for a few

days and you have been in my thoughts and prayers. So glad that BFL

is still a focus. It's amazing how it helps us deal with life.

dj

>

> hi all, just wanted everyone to know that i am doing ok .... i am

> doing great with my body for life , it is actually helping me cope

> with my grandfather , my grandmother was just put in the hospital

> also ... lord when it rains it pours.... i am guessing they have been

> together to long , 52 years to be exact....i think she just cant bear

> living without him .... but i am doing ok ..... thanks for your

> thoughts and prayers.... keep them coming god knows i need them ....

> have a wonderful night .... Ang

>

Guest guest

oh tonya i am so so sorry to hear about your FIL. yeah i think i would be just like you if my MIL was still smoking in the house with FIL having lung cancer. its one thing if he makes the choice to smoke but its another to be forced to inhale other ppl's bad habits. its just not right and i hope you and your DH or some other relative can set her straight. great workouts though!!!!! stay strong kassia

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Guest guest

Tonya - wrote:

>I may have to deal with my MIL--she is still smoking in the

> house with my FIL dealing with lung cancer, and now we think she is

> taking his pain meds, so I may end up in jail for old lady abuse while

> I'm there.

whoa!! thats crazy! you set her straight tonya!!! she is the

one who is doing the abusing!!

> just send money to the Ben Hill County Georgia Sheriff for

> my bail. LOL

okey dokey, will do !!! LOL

> Anyway, I haven't posted much because I kinda feel guilty for posting

> all my workouts at the gym because I'm not reviewing videos

hey now! please dont feel badly... we love to hear about all of

your workouts, whether they are done at the gym or on video, or

whatever!

>(I have my

> heavier weights at home and did this workout at the gym so I had to stay

> light because they don't have heavy weights so as not to scare the women

> into thinking they are going to bulk up--Whatever!)

LOL! how silly they are! but geeze, 50 lbs x 3 sets for lower

body, and 15's for high-rep total body dont sound light to me. you

did really great work!

>Koti teaches it but I do it along with them to help with any

> form pointers and assist the younger ones to get it.

wow, that is so cool ! what a fabulous idea!

take care,

:*carolyn.

Guest guest

Tonya,

WOW! I will send bail money, that is a totally insane situation with your MIL! My prayers are with you though because I'm sure it is tough to deal with, especially as you're grieving for the changes with your FIL.

I loved reading about your gym workouts! They sound really tough! And your daughter's class sounds incredibly cool!!! I wish you were around here for my kids to take it!

Just checking in

Just thought I'd pop in and let you all know what is going on with me. I've been swamped with working full time, going to school full time, and dealing with family stuff. We're going to GA on the 22nd because my FIL has taken a turn for the worse, so we want to go down there again, just in case. I may have to deal with my MIL--she is still smoking in the house with my FIL dealing with lung cancer, and now we think she is taking his pain meds, so I may end up in jail for old lady abuse while I'm there. We're suppose to be back on the 26th, so if I don't check in by the 27th, just send money to the Ben Hill County Georgia Sheriff for my bail. LOL

Anyway, I haven't posted much because I kinda feel guilty for posting all my workouts at the gym because I'm not reviewing videos, but here's my typical week. Maybe one day I can get in a grove and do some videos on Sundays or something.

Monday

Weights--Squats, Plie Squats, Lunges, Deadlifts, and Seated Calf Raises--3 sets each, 12, 10, & 8 reps, 50 pounds each time (I have my heavier weights at home and did this workout at the gym so I had to stay light because they don't have heavy weights so as not to scare the women into thinking they are going to bulk up--Whatever!)

Cardio--Recumbant bike 30 minutes

Tuesday

Taught Weight Training Class--Total body, sorry, I don't remeber what all we did but I used 15# dumbbells and do 20 to 25 reps for each exercise, 50 minutes

Worked with a new instructor on how to teach choreography, basically dance aerobics for 2 hours

Wednesday

Planned Cardio Kickboxing choreography, which means I did cardio kickboxing and just kept changing up combos until I liked what we had planned for the kids class on Saturday, 1 hour

Thursday

Taught Yoga Ball--Hatha yoga on the stability ball, 50 minutes

Friday

Rest

Saturday

Taught Stability Ball, circut class with 15# dumbbells and red resistance loop, 50 minutes

Helped my DD teach Tween Aerobics, cardio kickboxing, 50 minutes (This is an awesome class that we started at the gym for 8 to 14 year old girls. Koti teaches it but I do it along with them to help with any form pointers and assist the younger ones to get it. They change format each week so it is a variety of stuff to just get them to have fun at the gym. Those kids kick my butt every week!)

Tomorrow I'm thinking of trying out some of my new videos, but I'm not sure what yet. I'll let you know if I actually do, or if I take a lazy day and just quilt. I'm hoping to do both!

Tonya L. -Certified Personal Trainer, Aerobics Instructor,Yoga Instructor, Pilates Instructor, Aqua Instructor, and Sports Nutritionistwww.trainingwithtonya.com

Guest guest

Thanks Kassia!

Actually, I'm afraid it will be all on me to straighten her out. DH comes from a family of peacemakers. Everyone is sickeningly sweet and kisses each others @$$ to maintain a peaceful environment. Hence the reason I don't really fit in, because I don't sugar coat anything. I tell it like it is and I'm not afraid to be loud and rowdy doing it. I'm the only person in the family to stand up to anyone in the 7 years I've known them. FIL appreciated that last time we were there because I actually got his doctor to return his call when they had been waiting for almost a month to hear test results with no call backs from the dr. I demanded to speak to the chief of staff at the VA hospital and said if I didn't hear back within an hour I'd be calling my attorney. Amazing how fast they got back to me. Now it will be my MIL I have to deal with so attorneys won't work, but I'm more then capable of picking her up and and physically moving her out of the house. I'll take her to her lazy moocher son's house (actually her house that he lives in rent free because FIL pays for everything) and tell him to take care of her and when she gets clean, she can come back.

I actually wish I could win the powerball before we go so I could just take FIL to a cancer treatment center away from them all so I could push him to fight for his life instead of giving in to that peacemaker mentality and giving up. Making peace with your life and loved ones is one thing, giving up and not being willing to fight the illness is another. Unfortunately, they don't seem to be focusing on the fight and thats going to kill him. I'm a firm believer in the mental attitude being a key to success or failure. If you think you are beaten, you are and unfortunately, I think that is what they've convinced him of right now. My job will be to fix that.

Tonya

oh tonya i am so so sorry to hear about your FIL. yeah i think i would be just like you if my MIL was still smoking in the house with FIL having lung cancer. its one thing if he makes the choice to smoke but its another to be forced to inhale other ppl's bad habits. its just not right and i hope you and your DH or some other relative can set her straight.

great workouts though!!!!!

stay strong

kassia

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Guest guest

Thanks Carolyn! DH has warned my BIL that I will be on a rampage when we get there, so if they do their usual try to make peace attitude of life down there, they will all do what I say when I get there, which is a good thing cause I don't want to have to hurt anyone. I will if that is what it takes to save his life though, which is why DH wants me to go with him down there. (DH is also a peacemaker and too quiet to rock the boat and say something. We are truely a Ying Yang couple! LOL)

Glad you liked my light weights. You have to realize that when I workout at home, I do my lower body with 100-150 pounds and my upper body with 50-100 pounds, so to me it is really light. (Remember, my goal for the year is to squat 300 # for 12 reps.) I told the owner of the gym the other day that I had to leave work early so I could go home and lift some real weight and he didn't get it either. Of course, he's a vegan, runner who doesn't lift weights. I out weight him by about 20 pounds, even though I'm smaller, because of my weightlifting. When it was time to move the cardio equipment, he had to call someone. While he went to make the call, I moved the equipment by myself, and shocked him when I told him to cancel the service call because it was done. I'm slowly educating the members on the benefits of weight training, but I think it will be a while before we get more weight up at the gym.

Koti's class is great. It is so much fun to work with the girls to help them see fitness as fun and not focus on weight, or anything like that, but just to enjoy exercise. It's all about positive self image, which girls that age really need. Koti's is the most popular class at the gym and I'm so proud of how well she teaches it. Our owner is so thrilled with the class that he has submitted a press release to the local media about her class. Forget all the other classes we do every week, because we adult instructors aren't fitness prodigy's like Koti. LOL We're probably going to have to allow a reporter to tape part of her class in a couple of weeks for the news because it is apparently the only class of it's kind in the world. Guess she is well on her way of paying her way through college as a personal trainer, which is the goal she's had for 4 years now. She's getting tv exposure most trainers would give their right arm for and she is only 12. And in the middle of all this hoopla, the girls have so much fun doing the class, which is the main point.

Tonya

Tonya - wrote:>I may have to deal with my MIL--she is still smoking in the > house with my FIL dealing with lung cancer, and now we think she is > taking his pain meds, so I may end up in jail for old lady abuse while > I'm there. whoa!! thats crazy! you set her straight tonya!!! she is the one who is doing the abusing!!> just send money to the Ben Hill County Georgia Sheriff for > my bail. LOL okey dokey, will do !!! LOL> Anyway, I haven't posted much because I kinda feel guilty for posting > all my workouts at the gym because I'm not reviewing videoshey now! please dont feel badly... we love to hear about all of your workouts, whether they are done at the gym or on video, or whatever!>(I have my > heavier weights at home and did this workout at the gym so I had to stay > light because they don't have heavy weights so as not to scare the women > into thinking they are going to bulk up--Whatever!)LOL! how silly they are! but geeze, 50 lbs x 3 sets for lower body, and 15's for high-rep total body dont sound light to me. you did really great work!>Koti teaches it but I do it along with them to help with any > form pointers and assist the younger ones to get it. wow, that is so cool ! what a fabulous idea!take care,:*carolyn.

Guest guest

Thanks !

So when are you coming to North Carolina? Between the weather and the kids class, it sounds like you need to plan a vacation here. :)

Tonya

Just checking in

Just thought I'd pop in and let you all know what is going on with me. I've been swamped with working full time, going to school full time, and dealing with family stuff. We're going to GA on the 22nd because my FIL has taken a turn for the worse, so we want to go down there again, just in case. I may have to deal with my MIL--she is still smoking in the house with my FIL dealing with lung cancer, and now we think she is taking his pain meds, so I may end up in jail for old lady abuse while I'm there. We're suppose to be back on the 26th, so if I don't check in by the 27th, just send money to the Ben Hill County Georgia Sheriff for my bail. LOL

Anyway, I haven't posted much because I kinda feel guilty for posting all my workouts at the gym because I'm not reviewing videos, but here's my typical week. Maybe one day I can get in a grove and do some videos on Sundays or something.

Monday

Weights--Squats, Plie Squats, Lunges, Deadlifts, and Seated Calf Raises--3 sets each, 12, 10, & 8 reps, 50 pounds each time (I have my heavier weights at home and did this workout at the gym so I had to stay light because they don't have heavy weights so as not to scare the women into thinking they are going to bulk up--Whatever!)

Tuesday

Taught Weight Training Class--Total body, sorry, I don't remeber what all we did but I used 15# dumbbells and do 20 to 25 reps for each exercise, 50 minutes

Worked with a new instructor on how to teach choreography, basically dance aerobics for 2 hours

Wednesday

Planned Cardio Kickboxing choreography, which means I did cardio kickboxing and just kept changing up combos until I liked what we had planned for the kids class on Saturday, 1 hour

Thursday

Friday

Rest

Saturday

Taught Stability Ball, circut class with 15# dumbbells and red resistance loop, 50 minutes

Helped my DD teach Tween Aerobics, cardio kickboxing, 50 minutes (This is an awesome class that we started at the gym for 8 to 14 year old girls. Koti teaches it but I do it along with them to help with any form pointers and assist the younger ones to get it. They change format each week so it is a variety of stuff to just get them to have fun at the gym. Those kids kick my butt every week!)

Tomorrow I'm thinking of trying out some of my new videos, but I'm not sure what yet. I'll let you know if I actually do, or if I take a lazy day and just quilt. I'm hoping to do both!

Tonya L. -Certified Personal Trainer, Aerobics Instructor,Yoga Instructor, Pilates Instructor, Aqua Instructor, and Sports Nutritionistwww.trainingwithtonya.com

Guest guest

totally agree. my dad is very positive, and even though he goes through harsh treatments that sometimes leave him ill, he keeps laughing and cracking jokes. he knows he will die from his disease at some point, has made peace with that, but it seems to be the best medicine b/c the cancer hasn't spread. its not going away, but it hasn't spread into his vital organs which is always a concern with his doctors. wow not hearing back from the VA hospital. they are pretty good hear about keeping up to date with everything. even letting my dad talk their ear off LOL. with my grandpops though, he has grandma and i really feel sorry for whoever gets on her bad side,especially concerning pop. even my sister took out all her piercings and covered her tatttoos when going over to see them LOL. did i mention my sister is 20 years old and does quite well for herself. a grown semi-adult afraid of her granny LOL kassiaTonya - <mslightning@...> wrote: I'm a firm believer in the mental attitude being a key to success or failure. If you think you are beaten, you are and unfortunately, I think that is what they've convinced him of right now. My job will be to fix that. Tonya

Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.

Guest guest

I wish I could, it would be awesome to be there I'm sure! I'd love for you to help me with my form on weights too! :-)

I just read your reply to someone else about Koti's class and the media buzz... that is so incredibly awesome!! You must be one proud mama!! I'm so excited for you and especially her and what a great thing she is doing for those other young ladies, they certainly need all the positive reinforcement they can get!!

Just checking in

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Rest

Saturday

Guest guest

Hello Everyone, I want to thank you all for the encouragement I get when I read your letters. My Icd was implanted Sept. 06 but I had to have it repositioned in Jan. Had annother interrogation today and all is well. It has never fired and I hope it never has to. I do have a sense of security knowing this could save my life. I have CHF due to chemotherapy for BC 7 yrs come Sept. I guess because my heart has become a floppy one I was getting VT, so this thingy does help. God bless all of you and yours. Bella Pamela French <ccandme@...> wrote: Hi Turk & all,Just wanted to say "hello" & let you knowI'm still here. This summer will mark my6th ICD/pacemaker birthday. At first, I was scared, uncertain & depressed - but that passed in time, especially with the help of the wonderful people in this group.Nowadays, I seldom even think of my ICD. It paces frequently, but has never fired. The battery is finally starting to wear down, so I have to call in (download) every two months now I'm greatly reassured bywhat some of you have said in regard toyour replacement experiences - but am notexactly looking forward to having it doneanytime soon. Another bridge to crosswhen that time

comes.... As much as I don'tlike surgery, having this life-saving deviceis well worth it!~Pam in AK

TV dinner still cooling?Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.

Guest guest

Hello Everyone, I want to thank you all for the encouragement I get when I read your letters. My Icd was implanted Sept. 06 but I had to have it repositioned in Jan. Had annother interrogation today and all is well. It has never fired and I hope it never has to. I do have a sense of security knowing this could save my life. I have CHF due to chemotherapy for BC 7 yrs come Sept. I guess because my heart has become a floppy one I was getting VT, so this thingy does help. God bless all of you and yours. Bella Pamela French <ccandme@...> wrote: Hi Turk & all,Just wanted to say "hello" & let you knowI'm still here. This summer will mark my6th ICD/pacemaker birthday. At first, I was scared, uncertain & depressed - but that passed in time, especially with the help of the wonderful people in this group.Nowadays, I seldom even think of my ICD. It paces frequently, but has never fired. The battery is finally starting to wear down, so I have to call in (download) every two months now I'm greatly reassured bywhat some of you have said in regard toyour replacement experiences - but am notexactly looking forward to having it doneanytime soon. Another bridge to crosswhen that time

comes.... As much as I don'tlike surgery, having this life-saving deviceis well worth it!~Pam in AK

TV dinner still cooling?Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.

Guest guest

Hi Mike,Yikes - what a rude way to be awakened!I'm glad the arrythmia problem is nowunder control. We live in an "official" city, but size-wise it's more like a town. There is another small city nearby, as well as other incorporated areas. As a general community, wecover miles & miles of territory. Things have changed a great deal in the last 40+years. It used to be that on a 30 mile drive we'd see only a few vehicles. Not so any more, especially during the summer, when tourist season is at it's peak. You sure don't want to be in a hurry to get anywhere! ~Pam in AK

Guest guest

Pam,

Alaska is one state I've always wanted to visit but it

seemed one of those places you visited when you're in

peak health.

I know what you mean about small towns becoming busy

places. I grew up in Hawaii before the tourists and

out-of-towners took over. Back then the tallest

building was the Aloha Tower where the harbormaster

controlled the ship traffic.

Mike

--- finendandy granny <ccandme@...> wrote:

> Hi Mike,

>

> Yikes - what a rude way to be awakened!

> I'm glad the arrythmia problem is now

> under control.

>

> We live in an " official " city, but size-wise it's

> more like a town. There is another small city

> nearby, as well as other incorporated areas. As a

> general community, we

> cover miles & miles of territory. Things have

> changed a great deal in the last 40+

> years. It used to be that on a 30 mile drive we'd

> see only a few vehicles. Not so any more,

> especially during the summer, when tourist season is

> at it's peak. You sure don't want to be in a hurry

> to get anywhere!

>

> ~Pam in AK

>

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Finding fabulous fares is fun.

Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel

bargains.

http://farechase./promo-generic-14795097

Guest guest

----- Original Message -----

>

> it (Alaska) seemed one of those

> places you visited when you're in

> peak health.

A lot of health evaluations depend on who you are and what you do. For

example:

Sir Edmund Hillary was always

in peak health.

Rosie O'Donnell is always in

pique health.

Voyeurs are always in peek health

Miners are always in pick health.

Smokers are always in pack health.

Hockey players are always in puck

health.

was always in Peck health.

Teenage boys are always in poke health.

From California where Daisy caught looking through her bedroom window

Who'd have thought he was a peeking duck?

Bill

Guest guest

Dear ,

I'll be praying that the infection is GONE!!!

; )

Willow

--- Indelicato <nic1378@...> wrote:

> HI EVERYONE!

> I hope everyone is doing OK. I just wanted to give

> everyone an update. I finished my eight day course

> of Rocephin injections today, for the really bad

> kidney infection that I had.

> I go back to the doctor on Monday. Hopefully she

> will say the infection is gone and I don't need any

> more antibiotics.

>

> (( Hugs))

>

>

>

>

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

> Looking for earth-friendly autos?

> Browse Top Cars by " Green Rating " at Autos'

> Green Center.

> http://autos./green_center/