RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yes, Terry, Unfortunately, when one is already suicidal, don't tell them to stop smoking or to not take a bath in Lysol. I realized the first night I did it that I wasn't getting sick because of the Lysol, but that I was hertzing. By the 5th night, it did not bother me and my skin was better and the movement was gone. I went to the Dr. and told him I think I have a fungus. He put me on Intraconazole for 4 1/2 months and I put anti-fungal creams and oils on my skin. I was fine while on it, but little did I know that this fungus had made lumps of itself around the knees and in my cheeks. Apparently, it came back when the treatment was done. Now, again, this might be Bartonella or just Lyme. I do know whatever it is, it punches holes

through the skin to breath. I assume that's what causes the pinprick or stabbing sensations. I really believe this is all over the country and I watch people for signs and listen. Could be wrong, but we may just be the first few waves of whats hitting the US and possible the whole world. Sally From: mitesbegone <no_reply > bird mites Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 4:28 PM Subject:

Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

Wow Sally...you did that?! I can believe it though as I was desperate enough to try anything as well. I became so sleep deprived that I was just a walking zombie. I was trying just about everything. I too had not realized it was the fungus until much later. But I did not know about Lysol at the time. I don't know what to say about that product. It seems to work but I was told that there is too much water in it. I think I am going to up the concentration I spray though. We shall see. Anyway, I am sure glad you did not have to keep trying that as a cure. I don't think I could have had the courage to do that though. I am so happy you are better now, Terry

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

I think it is all over the country too and had heard so about an expert on Bartonella, that it is becoming a worldwide epidemic. It does punch holes Sally. Good description. Those red dots on the skin are I think from Bart. I have dozens of those and I'm not talking about the larger ones which are more of a little hematoma... these ones from the Bart are very tiny, but that is another way they are punching a hole.From: " Benton" <sarahbenton48@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 2:12:02 PMSubject: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

Yes, Terry, Unfortunately, when one is already suicidal, don't tell them to stop smoking or to not take a bath in Lysol. I realized the first night I did it that I wasn't getting sick because of the Lysol, but that I was hertzing. By the 5th night, it did not bother me and my skin was better and the movement was gone. I went to the Dr. and told him I think I have a fungus. He put me on Intraconazole for 4 1/2 months and I put anti-fungal creams and oils on my skin. I was fine while on it, but little did I know that this fungus had made lumps of itself around the knees and in my cheeks. Apparently, it came back when the treatment was done. Now, again, this might be Bartonella or just Lyme. I do know whatever it is, it punches holes

through the skin to breath. I assume that's what causes the pinprick or stabbing sensations. I really believe this is all over the country and I watch people for signs and listen. Could be wrong, but we may just be the first few waves of whats hitting the US and possible the whole world. Sally From: mitesbegone <no_reply > bird mites Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 4:28 PM Subject:

Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

Wow Sally...you did that?! I can believe it though as I was desperate enough to try anything as well. I became so sleep deprived that I was just a walking zombie. I was trying just about everything. I too had not realized it was the fungus until much later. But I did not know about Lysol at the time. I don't know what to say about that product. It seems to work but I was told that there is too much water in it. I think I am going to up the concentration I spray though. We shall see. Anyway, I am sure glad you did not have to keep trying that as a cure. I don't think I could have had the courage to do that though. I am so happy you are better now, Terry

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

PA has the highest per capita of Lyme disease of all the states. AandrayaOn Jul 13, 2012, at 11:59 AM, moviesr12 wrote: im from pa naw i just see a regular dr for treatment after this month i am done with the treatment so he says anyways i guess ill have to get meds from another source > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Yes,i thought the little holes were from.mites,bursting through

Oh so that is,bartonella?

------------------------------

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 14:21 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>I think it is all over the country too and had heard so about an expert on

Bartonella, that it is becoming a worldwide epidemic. It does punch holes Sally.

Good description. Those red dots on the skin are I think from Bart. I have

dozens of those and I'm not talking about the larger ones which are more of a

little hematoma... these ones from the Bart are very tiny, but that is another

way they are punching a hole.

>

>

>

>

> Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

>

>

>

>

>

>Wow Sally...you did that?! I can believe it though as I was desperate enough to

try anything as well. I became so sleep deprived that I was just a walking

zombie. I was trying just about everything. I too had not realized it was the

fungus until much later. But I did not know about Lysol at the time. I don't

know what to say about that product. It seems to work but I was told that there

is too much water in it. I think I am going to up the concentration I spray

though. We shall see. Anyway, I am sure glad you did not have to keep trying

that as a cure. I don't think I could have had the courage to do that though. I

am so happy you are better now, Terry

>

>

>> > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my

hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using

vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face

at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have

to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would

all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on

here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at

night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless

yall

>> > > >

>> > >

>> >

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

yes, that is lyme disease. get on doxy asap 40 days. You're area must be endemic for Lyme.AandrayaOn Jul 13, 2012, at 12:20 PM, ILIKE TREES wrote: My friend with the crawly feeling house n car found a oval red mark on her leg raised all red Could it be lyme symptom? --------------------------- > >>If you can, or perhaps Aandraya can find you another doc in PA. PA is endemic for Lyme and the coinfections come with the Lyme. If you have no $ to do that, perhaps starting out with some things that don't require a prescription, like taking Artemisinin which hits Babs and Lyme. A-Bart is apparently effective too and I think C has taken this. There are options if not enough $ to see a LLMD. Unfortunately regular docs only give antibiotics for a very limited amount of time which doesn't help. Also you will need an antifungal and probiotics. You don't want to sterilize your gut and make yourself more susceptible to other pathogens. >> >> >> >> >> Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off >> >>im from pa naw i just see a regular dr for treatment after this month i am done with the treatment so he says anyways i guess ill have to get meds from another source >> >> >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> >> >> >> >>------------------------------------ >> >>

Guest guest

An oval red mark like a bullseye is Lyme, no testing necessary.aaOn Jul 13, 2012, at 3:57 PM, ILIKE TREES wrote: No she hasnt got any animals. She said she isnt going to the doctor but I said she should I said she has mold in her car Hope isnt mites She said theres no mold n must be me imagining it cos stressed!! Not at all I felt it in her house too Am anxious,it is mites but have to.just think its mold for my sanity!! --------------------------- >> >>If you can, or perhaps Aandraya can find you another doc in PA. PA is endemic for Lyme and the coinfections come with the Lyme. If you have no $ to do that, perhaps starting out with some things that don't require a prescription, like taking Artemisinin which hits Babs and Lyme. A-Bart is apparently effective too and I think C has taken this. There are options if not enough $ to see a LLMD. Unfortunately regular docs only give antibiotics for a very limited amount of time which doesn't help. Also you will need an antifungal and probiotics. You don't want to sterilize your gut and make yourself more susceptible to other pathogens. >> >> >> >> >> Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off >> >>im from pa naw i just see a regular dr for treatment after this month i am done with the treatment so he says anyways i guess ill have to get meds from another source >> >> >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> >> >> >> >>------------------------------------ >> >>

Guest guest

Movies-The black dots themselves are not mites, it's a fungus. You need to see an LLMD. Moving will not solve your internal infections.AandrayaOn Jul 13, 2012, at 4:44 PM, Benton wrote: I'll fess up, Movies. I sent you those links cause A.J. says he is Jesus returned. Yes, 1000's of others do to these days. But.....I have always been somewhat mediumistic and in desparation last December I said, "Show me where Jesus is!" I found A.J. I can't help watching a new lesson everyday. He will explain that we only reach God through our emotions and not intellect. Crying about your situation to its fullest and releasing it to God will allow God's love to move in and help or heal you. He says a buried emotion from childhood, rightly or wrongly felt, sits in the soul and is present in our bodies and needs to be released as it is a false feeling and not in harmony with God's truth and love. Unhealed emotions cause us to interpret and react to our world in harmonious ways that cause harm as it was not from pure love and truth. Anyway, I've been practicing and my law of attraction is changing. Sally moviesr12 <moviesr12@...> bird mites Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 12:06 PM Subject: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off the mites have bite the crap out of my hands to the points where i have dry skin on my hands and on my feet what look like 2 white patches doctor said get cream over the counter for it!! i wake up with looks like black dots all over my hands and face i can only see them when i wipe it off with a paper towel.These mites are scary i hardly get bite as much as i did before it happens mostly when im at the pc or watching tv.I use to love to watch tv now i just sit there with a scented candle looking at the wall.I did get 3 hours sleep last night until i felt something crawling on my face and it woke me up.My family think i am crazy that i spend all this time in the shower and there are times i feel bad cause my parents animals are scratching like crazy its probably my fault even though i tell them whats going on they are in disbelief There is a brighter picture on the other side i believe god can heal us if he wanted too. Im scared to death and i just needed to write this cause i got no where to turn no one who will listen to me!! i feel alone and sometimes as i sit in my chair i feel like giving up on life but i am strong i once served in marine corp we are fighters we don't lose i will beat this and i will take the money i have to help others with the fight Birdmites are demons may god cast them into hell forever god bless > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > >

Guest guest

Thank you Aandraya, you are right (I'm afraid). I thought the hair issue would resolve itself if only the mites are gone, but it doesn't. The source is clearly the inside of my body. So are these grains, although that has become better. I only pick very few off the skin now. They used to be a lot more in the past.

I am now trying to find a Lyme-forum. There is also a big Lyme association here I could ask for doctors.

Finding a good doctor is very difficult in Germany, because public recommendations are not allowed. You need to know someone who knows someone...

Take care and a big hug !

Von: Aandraya Da Silva <aandraya@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 22:30 Mittwoch, 18.Juli 2012Betreff: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

Aggi-

That would be a great idea Aggi. The Breakspeare is where patients go in England, or there are a couple private practice LLMDs there. Germany is the best place to go.

Aandraya

On Jul 18, 2012, at 11:33 AM, Aggi Assmann wrote:

This man has some reputation and I think he is right in the fact, that everyting nowaday is totally out of balance. The human species is slowly killing this planet and itself ! And this for the sake of greed for money.

Another example: It is the third year now that we are having no summer at all in Germany. Middle of July the conditions are Oktober-like, 15°C and rain, rain, rain. All day, every day. So depressing ! Our normal summers in the past were in the thirties with loads of sunshine. I am feeling sorry for the poor kids being off school for 6 weeks now, being slapped by El Ninjo this hard.

Besides, Klinghardt also says that not only many, but most of the Lyme patients are not aware, because they

do not have symptoms at all. I really don't know how to go from here. Maybe I should find myseld an LLMD.

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 17:44 Freitag, 13.Juli 2012Betreff: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them

off

Those are great suggestions Aggi. I listened to Dietrich Klinghardt, MD speak about Lyme Disease and illness in general yesterday. With his patients (he has office in State of Washington and in Germany) he said the home environment has to be cleaned up: He recommends a book called Surviving Mold... with mold they score how much mold you have in the home and give it an ERMI score. But electrosmog makes the mold grow more virulent. I was thinking about why people who get bird mites always have trouble with their computer areas... the mold speaks to other mold... it is called quorum sensing and Doris has mentioned in on several occasions. The electrical field from the computer is speaking to the mold in the body. Computers have an incredible electrical field... electrosmog, especially if they are WiFi. So do cordless phones, cell phones and now

the power company has put in meters that use WiFi, they call them Smart Meters that add to the tremendous electrosmog. These Smart Meters put out a tremendous field, mainly so no one has to come physically and look at a meter for billing purposes, they can pull up to the driveway and get the reading. Klinghardt is brilliant and this is one of the issues I believe is happening now, but esp. with those of us who have had these mite infestations. The implications of this are vast, especially as people all over the planet are now online and using cell phone technology. People in Greenland and rural people in Africa are using cell phones. Everywhere.

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 7:37:07 AMSubject: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

movies, did you know that the long-term intake of abx triggers fungus big time ?

It is always good to take an anti-fungal with your abx. Again, I felt relief after 5 days on the Itraconazole

already. Permethrin cream does not work, it is only good for scabies. Waste of time...

In the house I kept vacuuming and mopping with Lysol whenever I had the energy.

I also used Lysol in the washing as a conditioner. There is no need to dump any of your

belongings, I kept all my stuff !

For hair and scalp: Try concentrated white vinegar and water at a 60 : 40 ratio and spray

your scalp and hair twice a day (mornings after hair wash, nights before going to bed)

Very cheap plus effective !

Good luck and chin up. This can be sorted !

Keep the faith movies !

Hugs,

Aggi

Von: moviesr12 <moviesr12@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 16:05 Freitag, 13.Juli 2012Betreff: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

im taking doxy right now ive been on it for 9 months this is my last month.I probably should be taking a anti-fungal med too i got 2 tubes of permrthrin cream but i don't it will do any good since they are in my hair and face now i already tried 3 times before it didn't work.Saturday i am ready to spray the house and bath all the animals i feel so bad they are scraching because i was bite and have mites they probably have them to this is my second month with mites so i think if i figure out a way with killing them now i wont have to live like this forever god bless> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god

answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Yes indeed, there is loads of pictures on the internet.

Von: Aandraya Da Silva <aandraya@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 2:14 Donnerstag, 19.Juli 2012Betreff: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

An oval red mark like a bullseye is Lyme, no testing necessary.

aa

On Jul 13, 2012, at 3:57 PM, ILIKE TREES wrote:

No she hasnt got any animals.She said she isnt going to the doctor but I said she shouldI said she has mold in her car Hope isnt mitesShe said theres no mold n must be me imagining it cos stressed!!Not at allI felt it in her house tooAm anxious,it is mites but have to.just think its mold for my sanity!!------------------------------On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 10:37 PDT mailto:Goldstein%40comcast.net wrote:>It could be unfortunately. Does she have animals too? Esp. animals that go outside? They can bring things in the house. >>> >> Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off >> >>im from pa naw i just see a regular dr for treatment after this month i am done with the treatment so he says anyways i guess ill have to get meds from another source >> >> >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy

but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> >> >> >> >>------------------------------------ >> >>

Guest guest

Hi Mitesbegone ( are you Terry ? )

This is what a poster use d here after 5years of the bug

Benzoyl Peroxide

she bought it here

http://www.danielkern.com/category-s/22.htm

I am pasting her posts here , she is fine still now as of 7/19/12

REPASTED POSTS

Back to Search

2ND PASTED POST

Re: Benzoyl Peroxide seems to kill mites on the skin

bird mites