Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Movie

The electric sprayer ( like a wagner power sprayer ) is great & cheap but you

have to walk around & spray it , it is labor . I did set up the electric

sprayer on a 5 gal bucket of the mix & it did fog the room well , it finaly

burned out though , it is made for spray , move to new area , spray again , then

the electric sprayer dosent get over heated & burn out. A tri-jet is the best ,

set it down , plug it in a lamp wall timer for 20 mins time, turn it on & leave

, . come back in 6 hrs ....no bugs ....ahhhhhhh , repeat every 2-3 days per room

, it is a chinch , it never burns out . make sure you use the cloth bonnet on

the intake provided by the manufactuer w/ the unit . If I does burn out it has

a 5 year warenty , It stopped 99.9 of the bugs in the house in 30 day w/ little

effort

I pick up new bugs at the park , docks , the woods ,so now I have a tool to

annhilate them .. It is the best thing I ever bought .

I use 1 cup borax , 1 cup windex , 1 cup epsom salts & it stops them , more

will crawl up & out of the cracks so I repeated it every 3 days , per room . I

stopped the windex after 1 week it is nasty . & leaves a bad chemical in the air

after fogging

They say the menthol crystals ,1 teasp per rome in a coffe warmer or candle

scent oil warmer makes the bug run too , I will try in my trucks , I used

menthol crystals before it made the bugs come out for sure , thats a good time

to fog after the menthol . Menthol burning is a very strong vapor & cannot be

breathed by any living creature , any thing will run form it , it airs out fast

withe fans to restore the house to livable condition . ( Buy them for $17.00 at

the health food stores for 1/2 pound ,=100 teasp,you have to try a few stores to

find them or the net has them too )

Any weapon will help , best to use nukeular type of appraches , 100 percent

coverage of all surfaces. Many say lysol is good too , I hav e used it a few

time it is helpful. I had to add 1 cup epsom to the 1 cup lysol & 1 gal of

water to stop them though on my computer desk . epsom salts is very powerful .

It works on the skin well to , 1 cup & 2-4 cups of water mix & let dissolve for

7 mins the dum p it over the head , to the toes & leave it on . Or spray ot all

over . Careful of painted plaster with epsom coause it is a mineral & will dry &

shrink & snatch the plaster off the walls 2 months later after heavey use . I

replatstered my house , 2 times . But I was drenching my walls & cielings with

epsom sapts water mix daily.

Using it in the tri-jet didn not saturate the walls enought to make them peel

Dry Baking soda 1 cup in a blender w/ an ocilating fan behind the blender

wafted the baking soda all over & killed many bugs too , It is best to diversify

the chemicals & weapons , it keeps the bugs guessing . & catches it off gaurd ,

baking soda its a high alkaline burning substance . It wipes them out .

God bless you ,

Bill

------------------------------

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 10:59 PM EDT moviesr12 wrote:

>

>The fogger u are talking about does it do the same as the tri-jet fogger?

>

>>

>>

>> Hi Movies

>> Wash or spray the house cieling to floor with 1 cup Arm & Hammer Powdered

Laundry Detergent & 1 gal of hot water then rinse it with 6 tbls coconut oil & 1

gal of hot water .

>> Then daily walk thru the house with a fine sprayer & mist everything cieling

to floor & blow it in the vents w/ a leave blower held next to the nozzle of the

sprayer . I like to spray 1 cup borax & 6 tbls of cococnut oil & 1 gal o hot

water . Also a $13.00 electric paint sprayer from harbor frieght works wonders

for quick super fine all encompassing hand fogging , they are just the same

designa as wagner power painter . Don't breathe the poison I wear a resiprator .

Even just the 6 tbls ccocnut oil & 1 gal of water wil stop all movement

instantly ,. Dry baking sode puffed w/ an insecticide puffer from ace or thrown

by hand all over stops them too. $.50 8ents at dollar store

>> I take a bath in 1 cup Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent for 30 mins &

it kills them , then rinse off , refill tub & ad 2 tbls cococnut oil & soak for

5 mins , turning around & around as the floating oil coats all over & I leave it

on till the next morning & sleep on an air matress that I delfate & soak in 1

cup Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent in a 5 gal bucket for 1-9 hrs , then

rinse & reinflate w/ a hair dryer on cool shot in 90 seconds , then place on a

hard floor & mist floor & air matress w/ 2 tbls coconut oil & 48 oz of water . I

never got bit at nite after I did this air matress procedure

>>

>>

>> God bless you Movie ,

>>

>>

>> Bill

>>

>>

>> 110:1 (A

>> Psalm of .) The LORD said unto my Lord,

>> Sit thou at my ri

Guest guest

I have discovered the origin of the "living hair". After shaving my head, one patch was coming in looking like course black whiskers. I shaved it again and used Olive leaf powder mud and found a mound of fungus underneath. Then Terry tells about this new fungus. Yep. It's what is growing in the hair. From: mitesbegone <no_reply > bird mites Sent:

Wednesday, July 4, 2012 5:09 AM Subject: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

You may have already tried this, but I used a mask and spread vicks around the edges of the mask and inside my nose. I still use vicks in my nose as it seems that is a great way for an intrusion. I suspect you are dealing with the fungus as mites do not move that fast..if you just sort of get swarmed as soon as you walk in the door. Same thing used to happen to me. I couldn't take it and packed up and went to a hotel. When I came back home, it was a lot better. But I also used a lot of organic cedar powder on my carpets and sprayed everywhere..so that was also a good deterrent. Fungus does not like lysol complete clean, but it also does not like cedar...

Hope this helps some, Terry

>

>

>

> This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall

>

Guest guest

This is really good info and would explain why my oil combo, tea tree oil, oregano oil and eucalyptus oil put into a bottle and applied to damp hair on the scalp have helped me keep these little movements away from the scalp. I did this for a long time and I have no movement at all there. Thanks Sally and Terry as it helps me put the puzzle pieces together.From: " Benton" <sarahbenton48@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, July 4, 2012 7:53:42 AMSubject: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

I have discovered the origin of the "living hair". After shaving my head, one patch was coming in looking like course black whiskers. I shaved it again and used Olive leaf powder mud and found a mound of fungus underneath. Then Terry tells about this new fungus. Yep. It's what is growing in the hair. From: mitesbegone <no_reply > bird mites Sent:

Wednesday, July 4, 2012 5:09 AM Subject: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

You may have already tried this, but I used a mask and spread vicks around the edges of the mask and inside my nose. I still use vicks in my nose as it seems that is a great way for an intrusion. I suspect you are dealing with the fungus as mites do not move that fast..if you just sort of get swarmed as soon as you walk in the door. Same thing used to happen to me. I couldn't take it and packed up and went to a hotel. When I came back home, it was a lot better. But I also used a lot of organic cedar powder on my carpets and sprayed everywhere..so that was also a good deterrent. Fungus does not like lysol complete clean, but it also does not like cedar...

Hope this helps some, Terry

>

>

>

> This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall

>

Guest guest

Hi Mitebegone Terry , right ?

Did you get the tri-jet yet , it works wonders with no effort . ,I fill 1 cup

borax, 1 cup epsom or 2 cups epsom if bugs are bad. . & maybe somtimes 1 cup

windex , windex is bad to breathe & it floats around for 8 hrs after fogging

while I leave the house & stay outside . .

God bless you Mitebegone,

Bill

On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 2:39 AM EDT mitesbegone wrote:

>

>Hey, except for the Oregano oil, you just described my own recipe. I tell you

what, better to look like I had not washed my hair in weeks, then to feel that

awful movement in my hair. I think between all of the wonderful people in this

forum, we are getting closer and closer to some answers.

>

>Terry

>

>

>

>>

>> This is really good info and would explain why my oil combo, tea tree oil,

oregano oil and eucalyptus oil put into a bottle and applied to damp hair on the

scalp have helped me keep these little movements away from the scalp. I did this

for a long time and I have no movement at all there. Thanks Sally and Terry as

it helps me put the puzzle pieces together.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> You may have already tried this, but I used a mask and spread vicks around

the edges of the mask and i

Guest guest

Bill,I forgot to ask, does this recipe leave residue on floors, walls, bedding?You are wonderful. Thank you for all your kindness.From: " Doe" <doe1769@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, July 7, 2012 9:09:02 AMSubject: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them offHi Mitebegone Terry , right ? Did you get the tri-jet yet , it works wonders with no effort . ,I fill 1 cup borax, 1 cup epsom or 2 cups epsom if bugs are bad. . & maybe somtimes 1 cup windex , windex is bad to breathe & it floats around for 8 hrs after fogging while I leave the house & stay outside . . God bless you Mitebegone, Bill --------------------------- > >Hey, except for the Oregano oil, you just described my own recipe. I tell you what, better to look like I had not washed my hair in weeks, then to feel that awful movement in my hair. I think between all of the wonderful people in this forum, we are getting closer and closer to some answers. > >Terry > > > >> >> This is really good info and would explain why my oil combo, tea tree oil, oregano oil and eucalyptus oil put into a bottle and applied to damp hair on the scalp have helped me keep these little movements away from the scalp. I did this for a long time and I have no movement at all there. Thanks Sally and Terry as it helps me put the puzzle pieces together. >> >> >> >> >> Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off >> >> >> >> >> >> You may have already tried this, but I used a mask and spread vicks around the edges of the mask and i------------------------------------

Guest guest

Terry, The things coming from the spot were black. I could easily get a sample, but they will all be covered in olive leaf brown. Won't come off any other way. When I went of Florida and got the Nambudripads Allergy Elimination Therapy which is a technique used to eliminate allergic reactions to foods and materials, the gal told me the samento was killing the fungus but that the teasal was doing nothing. Well, off the teasal since then and the fungus is bothering me again. Back on the teasal.SallyFrom: mitesbegone <no_reply > bird mites Sent: Saturday, July 7, 2012 2:32 AM Subject: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

Oh my goodness? Is it a dark color? Like black or dark brown? Do you think it is just under the surface of the hair? I am amazed that it is forming there, but does not particularly surprise me. Does lye soap help wash it out or is it just the mud that works? You poor thing! I am so very sorry to hear of your suffering. But I am so very happy that the paste is working to remove the fungus.

I may very well be asking for examples of the fungi to send in for analysis. But first I need to figure out how to prep the samples. I believe it will be very important to identify if this is the same fungus for everyone.

But in the meantime, I am so happy that you are working towards getting better and doing so very aggressively. You go girl!! Terry

> >

> >

> >

> > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi

I have battled some pretty strange stuff , it was like a fungus I think .

It felt like dollar bill sliding up my leg it was so unnerving . I used a

cotton rag with 1 cup borax per 3 gallons of water. I repeated 2 times per day

for 60 days.and it was all cured . , I switched to epsom salts in the the same

proprtions as the borax for 1 day every 3 days to switch up on the menacing

invisble skin conditon. The condition stayed gone for 1.5 years then I put on

an old pair of shoes , big mistake, I caught it again and had to retreat..

Thats when I learned to use the rubber boots with borax water in them .

Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent 1 teasp-1 tbls per cup of water on the

head for 5-8 mins per day then rinse erased the bugs from my head after 3 months

or so . I had it bad , very bag on the head ears & eyes , maybe a & h soap will

work on fungus too , I think it will help

Raw garlic rubbed on anything will kill it , I used it a few time with amazing

results .. It sured an ansecces cut infected for 2 week w/ 1 application of raw

garlic smashed on to the cut , it burned it right down to the root & it

dissappered I had been using .2 times per day ,daily epsom salts soaks , they

were not curing this deep infected cut that had already scabbed over & skinned

over . .

God bless you ,

Bill

12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I

follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of

Christ Jesus. 13 Brethren, Christ Jesus. 13 Brethren, I count not myself to have

apprehended: but [this] one thing [i do], forgetting those things which are

behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 14 I press toward

the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. 15 Let us

therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be

otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

Philippians 3:12

On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 7:22 PM EDT Benton wrote:

>Terry,

>    The things coming from the spot were black.  I could easily get a sample,

but they will all be covered in olive leaf brown.  Won't come off any other

way.  When I went of Florida and got the Nambudripads Allergy Elimination

Therapy which is a technique used to eliminate allergic reactions to foods and

materials, the gal told me the samento was killing the fungus but that the

teasal was doing nothing.  Well, off the teasal since then and the fungus is

bothering me again.  Back on the teasal.

>Sally

>

>From: mitesbegone <no_reply >

>bird mites

>Sent: Saturday, July 7, 2012 2:32 AM

>Subject: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

>

>

> 

>Oh my goodness? Is it a dark color? Like black or dark brown? Do you think it

is just under the surface of the hair? I am amazed that it is forming there, but

does not particularly surprise me. Does lye soap help wash it out or is it just

the mud that works? You poor thing! I am so very sorry to hear of your

suffering. But I am so very happy that the paste is working to remove the

fungus.

>

>I may very well be asking for examples of the fungi to send in for analysis.

But first I need to figure out how to prep the samples. I believe it will be

very important to identify if this is the same fungus for everyone.

>

>But in the meantime, I am so happy that you are working towards getting better

and doing so very aggressively. You go girl!! Terry

>

>

>>

>> I have discovered the origin of the " living hair " .  After shaving my head,

one patch was coming in looking like course black whiskers.  I shaved it again

and used Olive leaf powder mud and found a mound of fungu

Guest guest

Bill, This is so funny. I have the Lyme group emailing me, too, so I tend to go to the center of each email and read it to see if I want to spent time with it. I got to yours, and I said to myself, "This sounds like an email I want to read." And who is there?.....Our beloved, Bill! And..........the email is addressed to me!The A & H on the head struck me as good. I like it when my intuition says, "This will work." Sounds like you did have a fungus and got rid of it. Get some olive leaf powder and check, though. I think this thing can go dormant. It literally will feel like strings made from rubber bands all coming from the same source. I've

re-added the Teasal to the samento/banderol regime. Taking MSM before every meal, too. With this combination, I even start coughing the stuff up. Good sign.Bless you!Sally From: Doe <doe1769@...> bird mites Sent: Sunday, July 8, 2012 11:02 AM Subject: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

Hi

I have battled some pretty strange stuff , it was like a fungus I think .

It felt like dollar bill sliding up my leg it was so unnerving . I used a cotton rag with 1 cup borax per 3 gallons of water. I repeated 2 times per day for 60 days.and it was all cured . , I switched to epsom salts in the the same proprtions as the borax for 1 day every 3 days to switch up on the menacing invisble skin conditon. The condition stayed gone for 1.5 years then I put on an old pair of shoes , big mistake, I caught it again and had to retreat.. Thats when I learned to use the rubber boots with borax water in them .

Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent 1 teasp-1 tbls per cup of water on the head for 5-8 mins per day then rinse erased the bugs from my head after 3 months or so . I had it bad , very bag on the head ears & eyes , maybe a & h soap will work on fungus too , I think it will help

Raw garlic rubbed on anything will kill it , I used it a few time with amazing results .. It sured an ansecces cut infected for 2 week w/ 1 application of raw garlic smashed on to the cut , it burned it right down to the root & it dissappered I had been using .2 times per day ,daily epsom salts soaks , they were not curing this deep infected cut that had already scabbed over & skinned over . .

God bless you ,

Bill

12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. 13 Brethren, Christ Jesus. 13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but [this] one thing [i do], forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. 15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

Philippians 3:12

On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 7:22 PM EDT Benton wrote:

>Terry,

> The things coming from the spot were black. I could easily get a sample, but they will all be covered in olive leaf brown. Won't come off any other way. When I went of Florida and got the Nambudripads Allergy Elimination Therapy which is a technique used to eliminate allergic reactions to foods and materials, the gal told me the samento was killing the fungus but that the teasal was doing nothing. Well, off the teasal since then and the fungus is bothering me again. Back on the teasal.

>Sally

>

>From: mitesbegone <no_reply >

>bird mites

>Sent: Saturday, July 7, 2012 2:32 AM

>

>

>

>Oh my goodness? Is it a dark color? Like black or dark brown? Do you think it is just under the surface of the hair? I am amazed that it is forming there, but does not particularly surprise me. Does lye soap help wash it out or is it just the mud that works? You poor thing! I am so very sorry to hear of your suffering. But I am so very happy that the paste is working to remove the fungus.

>

>I may very well be asking for examples of the fungi to send in for analysis. But first I need to figure out how to prep the samples. I believe it will be very important to identify if this is the same fungus for everyone.

>

>But in the meantime, I am so happy that you are working towards getting better and doing so very aggressively. You go girl!! Terry

>

>

>>

>> I have discovered the origin of the "living hair". After shaving my head, one patch was coming in looking like course black whiskers. I shaved it again and used Olive leaf powder mud and found a mound of fungu

Guest guest

Hi Mories For the face I use a cotton rag or shit w/1 tbl borax & / 1 gal of

water & hold it on my face for 30 mins 2 times per day for30 days , it draws

them out & kills them Once the are off you it is much harder for new ones to

find you , but if the do the go for the sam old bole , just like an ant

returning to his sam ant hill . But no worry , kill the next one too & kill them

in the environment too For the hair I use 3 tbls Arm & Hammer POWDERED! only

Laundry Detergent in 32 oz of water in a marked shampoo bottle, I put it on top

of my regular shampoo as I shampoo & leave it on for 3-12 min , then rinse well

& fill tub & add 2 tbls cococnut oil & soak for 5-15 mins , the ccocnut oil

soaks in to the skin when it is diluted & builds a shield on the skin resisting

bites very well , I leave it on till the next am & sleep on a clean air matress

with no sheets or blankets I use the hair dryer to stay warm in bed & turn up

furnace. , then there is no

laundry to wash . I use a shirt for a pillow wich is easy to wash . You asked

how long to leave the house , While fogging I leave for 3-8 hrs , I will not

breathe poison , or borax or windex or any chemicals , I sleep inthe car if I am

bothered. 2 tbls coconut oil in a windex bottle w/ 28 ox of warmer then 77

degree water, because cococnut oil is a solid at 76 degrees , then mist this

all over the car cieling to floor & under seats & all bugs stop dead in their

tracks instantley , it works great on apolstry & is invisible & won't go rancid

& wipes of glass w/ a dry rag in 10 seconds. I fight every bite I get instanly

w/ the *borax & peroxide mix , I never scratch , I just apply the mix to the

area & wider by 4'' all around the bite & it dies & stops itching in 3 mins . I

keep it in a littl hand sanitizer bottle in my pocket always: The

Mixhttp://www.earthclinic.com/Pets/dog_mange_cure.htmlThe mix: 2 tblspns borax

(20 mule team Borax laundry

booster16 oz peroxide (3%) 32 oz water.mix it , and the borax nuetralizes the

peroxide, it is painless & there is no fizz or burning from this mix & it is

cheapIf they are deep ones I use 8tblspns borax (20 mule team Borax laundry

booster8 oz peroxide (3%)8 oz water.Movies Have you read the farmers tips on

this? it is the best post I ever read . Here it is :Mites and farmer

trickslinkbird mites/message/10634I don't

know where you people are from, whether it be city, or too far north to know

this, but " mites " are nothing new, and there is nothing " foreign about them.I

was raised, and still live in Louisiana, which is called, " semi-tropical. " I

was raised on a farm/ranch. There are so many different types of mites, that

bite, that I will not begin to try to list many; I will give a few examples.

Warm blooded animals get lice; plants get lice; they are not the same type of

lice. the " lice " that infest your turnip

green patch, will not bite you because it suddenly " got warmer " in the US. The

mites and lice that infest your chicken house, will not be satisfied with

sucking on turnip greens; but they will crawl all over a human and give you the

" itch " for many days after you have gotten rid of the mites. There are

" redbugs, " picked up from walking through grass, brush, or sometimes dirt. They

will burrow under your skin and make you want to take a wire brush and shed your

won hide off. There are seed ticks that will cover you from brushing against the

wrong tree limb, or infest your living room when you buy that " real " tree at

Christmas. The " Mange " in dogs, or as we humans dislike having to call it,

" Scabies, " that will infest you and all your pets. There are hog lice, chiken

mites, Sarcopic mange, ring worm, ( & scores of other funguses from cattle and

horses and dogs), that humans can get. There is the " creeping crud, " a fungus,

that sometimes does not show to

the naked eye for months, but will make you claw until you bleed, usually

starting at the ankles and working up; it lives in the soil. While we back

woods, country people may call all these vermin and varmints funny names, and we

may seem stupid to some, we know these critters you are talking about; they were

here in the US long before you went overseas. It is just as possible that you

caught it from your Georgia tent mate when he returned from leave, as it is that

you caught it in Iraq, or some other " hot " place.We have put a couple of cap

fulls of pine oil or bleach in our bath water for years; we have cleaned our

houses with pine oil for hundreds of years. We have dabbed pine oil, turpintine,

and sometimes if desperate enough, coal oil, on redbugs, (and various other

critters that attached themselves to us), to kill them for hundreds of years. We

have coated ourselves in various kinds of fats, mud, and paste to keep them off,

and to kill them when

they decided to live on us anyway. We have bathed in baking soda, salt and

epsoms salt to keep from itching; smeared paste from mustard, baking soda and

tobacco to help. We have taken the " skin " from egg shells and pit on bad bites,

to draw the " itch " out. We have chewed on the sulphur ends of hard matches, and

made a paste out of " flowers of sulfur; " which bugs hate the smell of, and it

keeps the bites from getting infected. One of the bad things about itchy bites,

it all that scratching and hot, blooding flesh, attracts even more critters.As

for borax; you can buy " 20 Mule Team " borax powder; it's been around longer than

any of us. We wash with it, neutralize orors with it, remove stains with it,

etc. Most of all, down here, we have been rubbing it on our meat in our smoke

houses for ages; flies won't even light on it. we just wash it off when we take

it out to eat. I heard in the eighties, that they were " blowing " recycled,

chipped up, news papers

into the walls of old historical homes to insulate them. Guess what they were

soaking the news paper in prior to drying and chopping it up? That's

right...Borax. Not only does it kill bugs, repel bugs, repel rodents and prevent

them from chewing and nesting in the paper insulation, but it makes the paper

fire retardent. You can make your on roach and ant bait with it by mixing it

with flour and sugar, or just corn syrup and Borax. You can use it like carpet

fresh, and you can wash your walls and floors and counters with it; use it as a

paste for scrubbing; just don't rinse it too well, and you will see a lessening

of itchy critters. And for people that want their clothes clean, but do not like

fragrance fumes, etc., it's the best for your laundry.If the varmints are eating

your ankles up, mix some borax with your lotion or vaseline; it will repel them

and has antibiotic propertiesSummary : Borax$3.99Mustard 2.00skin of egg $1.99

haven't tried that one

yet coaltar shampoo 5.99pinesol $4.00bleach .69 sulphur $12.00

www.Americarx.combaking soda $1.00tobacco $4.00 fats .01 off a steak mud $.00

and make s pastePretty cheap ! And they work God bless you Movies , Bill

ps:Everything gets better Many are the afflictions of the rightoues , nut the

Lord delivers them of them all Bible light: They shall be abundantly satisfied

with the fatness of thy house; and thou shalt make them drink of the river of

thy pleasures. 9 For with thee [is] the fountain of life: in thy light shall we

see light. Psalm 36: 5-9--------------------------- > >after u do this how long do u have to leave ur

house? > > >

>> >> >> Hi Movies >> Wash or spray the house cieling to floor with 1 cup Arm

& Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent & 1 gal of hot water then rinse it with 6

tbls coconut oil & 1 gal of hot water .

>> Then daily walk thru the house with a fine sprayer & mist everything

cieling to floor & blow it in the vents w/ a leave blower held next to the

nozzle of the sprayer . I like to spray 1 cup borax & 6 tbls of cococnut oil & 1

gal o hot water . Also a $13.00 electric paint sprayer from harbor frieght works

wonders for quick super fine all encompassing hand fogging , they are just the

same designa as wagner power painter . Don't breathe the poison I wear a

resiprator . Even just the 6 tbls ccocnut oil & 1 gal of water wil stop all

movement instantly ,. Dry baking sode puffed w/ an insecticide puffer from ace

or thrown by hand all over stops them too. $.50 8ents at dollar store >> I take

a bath in 1 cup Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent for 30 mins & it kills

them , then rinse off , refill tub & ad 2 tbls cococnut oil & soak for 5 mins ,

turning around & around as the floating oil coats all over & I leave it on till

the next morning & sleep on an

air matress that I delfate & soak in 1 cup Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry

Detergent in a 5 gal bucket for 1-9 hrs , then rinse & reinflate w/ a hair dryer

on cool shot in 90 seconds , then place on a hard floor & mist floor & air

matress w/ 2 tbls coconut oil & 48 oz of water . I never got bit at nite after I

did this air matress procedure >> >> >> God bless you Movie , >> >> >> Bill

>> >> >> 110:1 (A >> Psalm of .) The LORD said unto my Lord, >> Sit thou

at my right h

Guest guest

They have always been the worst at my computer. Who knows why... they seem to know what we are doing. So weird. It most likely is already internal dear. I hope you can get to see a good LLMD or naturopathic doctor trained by the International Lyme and its Associated Disorders (ILADS). If this is Bartonella, which it well could be, you would need to get a clinical diagnosis asap. The earlier you get it, the easier it is to get over.From: "moviesr12" <moviesr12@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 11:53:59 AMSubject: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them offwhat kind of mask do you use? can fungus bite you or it feels like it biting you?? i am going crazy i haven't slept in a few days I feel like giving up and just sleep but i can't sleep cause i'm scared to death they will get in my insid body in kill me!! it seems worst by the computer i can only sit here for a few minutes at a time god bless> >> > > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall> >>------------------------------------

Guest guest

Moviesr12, Killing the fungus did it for me. I remember them in my mouth, nose, and ears. I was most suicidal then. Hang in there. It WILL pass even though your can't believe it now. At my most desperate, I put a cup of Lysol Complete Clean in a large bath and went under with a straw. Got really sick but stopped getting sick after 5 nights of repeat performance and all movement stopped. That's when I realized I had a fungus. Many have used Vicks Rub around mouth, ears, nose. Don't know if it works cause I can't remember if I tried it. Sally From: moviesr12 <moviesr12@...> bird mites Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 3:51 AM Subject: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

what can i put on my face to stop the crawling and gettin in my mouth please help me?

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Moviesr12, Please get some olive leaf powder from starwest botanicles or rose mountain herb. Where you feel the sting, rub and pull whatever is there out. Get in a bath and make the olp like wet mud that you can hold on your finger.Sally From: moviesr12 <moviesr12@...> bird mites Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012

2:53 PM Subject: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

what kind of mask do you use? can fungus bite you or it feels like it biting you?? i am going crazy i haven't slept in a few days I feel like giving up and just sleep but i can't sleep cause i'm scared to death they will get in my insid body in kill me!! it seems worst by the computer i can only sit here for a few minutes at a time god bless

> >

> >

> >

> > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi movie

One poster said listerene the original gold version & gargle & it kills them

in the mouth , I got hit a few times in the mouth , I used bacardi rum 151 proof

& spit it out ....sometimes .

Don't put up with it , drenche the environment w/ 2 tbls coconut oil & 48 oz of

water. It will stop & arrest them, if not spray eosom salts 1 cup & 2-3 8ups of

water a drench the environment & don't rinse epsom off. , it will dry to a

glaze & lock all of them in its ice glaze. I spray out cococnut oil 1st, 15 tbls

& 48 oz of water to put an oil protection skin on the paint on the walls so the

epsom when it dries & skrinks like a mud puddle in the sun in a july drought

,which causes the paint to alligator crack 2 months later after heavy

application , I know a a film of dawn dish soap will stop this epsom cracking

problem on the painted walls , I only hope the cococnut oil & water will make

this shield . I don't spray eospm barely any more. I am sure Dawn 1 cup & 40 oz

of water will protect the wall paint . Epsom is very powerful on to top of

the bug. & very safe for people & bad for mold & fungus too.

God bless you ,

Bill

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 3:51 AM EDT moviesr12 wrote:

>what can i put on my face to stop the crawling and gettin in my mouth please

help me?

>

>

>> >

>> >

>> > Hi Movies

>> > Wash or spray the house cieling to floor with 1 cup Arm & Hammer Powdered

Laundry Detergent & 1 gal of hot water then rinse it with 6 tbls coconut oil & 1

gal of hot water .

>> > Then daily walk thru the house with a fine sprayer & mist everything

cieling to floor & blow it in the vents w/ a leave blower held next to the

nozzle of the sprayer . I like to spray 1 cup borax & 6 tbls of cococnut oil & 1

gal o hot water . Also a $13.00 electric paint sprayer from harbor frieght works

wonders for quick super fine all encompassing hand fogging , they are just the

same designa as wagner power painter . Don't breathe the poison I wear a

resiprator . Even just the 6 tbls ccocnut oil & 1 gal of water wil stop all

movement instantly ,. Dry baking sode puffed w/ an insecticide puffer from ace

or thrown by hand all over stops them too. $.50 8ents at dollar store

>> > I take a bath in 1 cup Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent for 30 mins

& it kills them , then rinse off , refill tub & ad 2 tbls cococnut oil & soak

for 5 mins , turning around & around as the floating oil coats all over & I

leave it on till the next morning & sleep on an air matress that I delfate &

soak in 1 cup Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent in a 5 gal bucket for 1-9

hrs , then rinse & reinflate w/ a hair dryer on cool shot in 90 seconds , then

place on a hard floor & mist floor & air matress w/ 2 tbls coconut oil & 48 oz

of water . I never got bit at nite after I did this air matress procedure <b

Guest guest

Hi movies,

you most likely have a fungus in your body and/or a chronic infection. This is why the mites are attracted to you. I started taking an anti-fungal and got relief after 5 days already. After that I started taking anti-biotics for 6 months and am mite-free now, living a very happy life again ! Please note that this is not an external problem. I wasted 2 years of precious time, fighting against wind mills. The mites were reproducing on and in me. It's been a total horror night mare.

Von: moviesr12 <moviesr12@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 20:53 Mittwoch, 11.Juli 2012Betreff: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

what kind of mask do you use? can fungus bite you or it feels like it biting you?? i am going crazy i haven't slept in a few days I feel like giving up and just sleep but i can't sleep cause i'm scared to death they will get in my insid body in kill me!! it seems worst by the computer i can only sit here for a few minutes at a time god bless> >> > > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any

ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall> >>

Guest guest

Vicks worked very well for me as in keeping the mites away from orifices !

Von: Benton <sarahbenton48@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 22:16 Mittwoch, 11.Juli 2012Betreff: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

Moviesr12,

Killing the fungus did it for me. I remember them in my mouth, nose, and ears. I was most suicidal then. Hang in there. It WILL pass even though your can't believe it now. At my most desperate, I put a cup of Lysol Complete Clean in a large bath and went under with a straw. Got really sick but stopped getting sick after 5 nights of repeat performance and all movement stopped. That's when I realized I had a fungus. Many have used Vicks Rub around mouth, ears, nose. Don't know if it works cause I can't remember if I tried it.

Sally

From: moviesr12 <moviesr12@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 3:51 AMSubject: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

what can i put on my face to stop the crawling and gettin in my mouth please help me?> > > > >> > >> > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so

far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall> > >> >>

Guest guest

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 08:52 PDT Aggi Assmann wrote:

>Vicks worked very well for me as in keeping the mites away from orifices !

>

>

>

>________________________________

>Von: Benton <sarahbenton48@...>

>An: " bird mites " <bird mites >

>Gesendet: 22:16 Mittwoch, 11.Juli 2012

>Betreff: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

>

>

> 

>Moviesr12,

>     Killing the fungus did it for me.  I remember them in my mouth, nose, and

ears.  I was most suicidal then.  Hang in there.  It  WILL pass even though your

can't believe it now.  At my most desperate, I put a cup of Lysol Complete Clean

in a large bath and went under with a straw.  Got really sick but stopped

getting sick after 5 nights of repeat performance and all movement stopped. 

That's when I realized I had a fungus.  Many have used Vicks Rub around mouth,

ears, nose.  Don't know if it works cause I can't remember if I tried it. 

>

>Sally

>

>

>________________________________

>From: moviesr12 <moviesr12@...>

>bird mites

>Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 3:51 AM

>

>

> 

>what can i put on my face to stop the crawling and gettin in my mouth please

help me?

>

>

>> >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair

and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks

vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at

home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to

go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all

go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on

here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at

night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless

yall

>> > >

>> >

>>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

What kind of meds are you taking movies ? Have you ever tried an anti-fungal ?

Besides, I could not sleep for 8 months at the height of my infestation and thought I was gonna die

from exhaustion. Well, I'm still here :-)

My personal magic formula was: Sulfur + Lysol + Itraconazole + Doxycycline =

The end of the blood-sucking mites!

Von: moviesr12 <moviesr12@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 0:05 Freitag, 13.Juli 2012Betreff: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

i've had lyme for 6 years but ive been on meds for it. i need to get ride of this before i end up dead its killing me not getting any sleep> > >> > > > > > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair

with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall> > >> >>

Guest guest

movies, did you know that the long-term intake of abx triggers fungus big time ?

It is always good to take an anti-fungal with your abx. Again, I felt relief after 5 days on the Itraconazole

already. Permethrin cream does not work, it is only good for scabies. Waste of time...

In the house I kept vacuuming and mopping with Lysol whenever I had the energy.

I also used Lysol in the washing as a conditioner. There is no need to dump any of your

belongings, I kept all my stuff !

For hair and scalp: Try concentrated white vinegar and water at a 60 : 40 ratio and spray

your scalp and hair twice a day (mornings after hair wash, nights before going to bed)

Very cheap plus effective !

Good luck and chin up. This can be sorted !

Keep the faith movies !

Hugs,

Aggi

Von: moviesr12 <moviesr12@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 16:05 Freitag, 13.Juli 2012Betreff: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

im taking doxy right now ive been on it for 9 months this is my last month.I probably should be taking a anti-fungal med too i got 2 tubes of permrthrin cream but i don't it will do any good since they are in my hair and face now i already tried 3 times before it didn't work.Saturday i am ready to spray the house and bath all the animals i feel so bad they are scraching because i was bite and have mites they probably have them to this is my second month with mites so i think if i figure out a way with killing them now i wont have to live like this forever god bless> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god

answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Movies,After I spray with Lysol, I don't leave. But then, my windows are open. And........you can have a cup of Lysol in a bucket of water to wash the floor. As an ex "housewife", I never concerned myself and ran around cleaning with it all day. Sally From: moviesr12 <moviesr12@...> bird mites Sent:

Thursday, July 12, 2012 7:18 PM Subject: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

after i spray the arm & hammer espom salt and lysol how long do i got to say out of the house?

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > Hi Movies

> >> > Wash or spray the house cieling to floor with 1 cup Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent & 1 gal of hot water then rinse it with 6 tbls coconut oil & 1 gal of hot water .

> >> > Then daily walk thru the house with a fine sprayer & mist everything cieling to floor & blow it in the vents w/ a leave blower held next to the nozzle of the sprayer . I like to spray 1 cup borax & 6 tbls of cococnut oil & 1 gal o hot water . Also a $13.00 electric paint sprayer from harbor frieght works wonders for quick super fine all encompassing hand fogging , they are just the same designa as wagner power painter . Don't breathe the poison I wear a resiprator . Even just the 6 tbls ccocnut oil & 1 gal of water wil stop all movement instantly ,. Dry baking sode puffed w/ an insecticide puffer from ace or thrown by hand all over stops them too. $.50 8ents at dollar store

> >> > I take a bath in 1 cup Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent for 30 mins & it kills them , then rinse off , refill tub & ad 2 tbls cococnut oil & soak for 5 mins , turning around & around as the floating oil coats all over & I leave it on till the next morning & sleep on an air matress that I delfate & soak in 1 cup Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent in a 5 gal bucket for 1-9 hrs , then rinse & reinflate w/ a hair dryer on cool shot in 90 seconds , then place on a hard floor & mist floor & air matress w/ 2 tbls coconut oil & 48 oz of water . I never got bit at nite after I did this air matress procedure <b

>

Guest guest

abx = medicines From: moviesr12 <moviesr12@...> bird mites Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 10:49 AM Subject: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

what is abx? i drink apple cider vinger 3x a day i heard its suppose to help

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

abx = antibiotics

Apple Cider Vinegar does not help with bird mites !

Von: moviesr12 <moviesr12@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 16:49 Freitag, 13.Juli 2012Betreff: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

what is abx? i drink apple cider vinger 3x a day i heard its suppose to help> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall> > > > >> > >

>> > >> >>

Guest guest

I would not try Ivermectin either. Never heard of helping people to rid themselves of birdmites with it.

Von: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 17:25 Freitag, 13.Juli 2012Betreff: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

abx = antibiotics

Apple Cider Vinegar does not help with bird mites !

Von: moviesr12 <moviesr12@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 16:49 Freitag, 13.Juli 2012Betreff: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

what is abx? i drink apple cider vinger 3x a day i heard its suppose to help> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall> > > > >> > >

>> > >> >>

Guest guest

Those are great suggestions Aggi. I listened to Dietrich Klinghardt, MD speak about Lyme Disease and illness in general yesterday. With his patients (he has office in State of Washington and in Germany) he said the home environment has to be cleaned up: He recommends a book called Surviving Mold... with mold they score how much mold you have in the home and give it an ERMI score. But electrosmog makes the mold grow more virulent. I was thinking about why people who get bird mites always have trouble with their computer areas... the mold speaks to other mold... it is called quorum sensing and Doris has mentioned in on several occasions. The electrical field from the computer is speaking to the mold in the body. Computers have an incredible electrical field... electrosmog, especially if they are WiFi. So do cordless phones, cell phones and now the power company has put in meters that use WiFi, they call them Smart Meters that add to the tremendous electrosmog. These Smart Meters put out a tremendous field, mainly so no one has to come physically and look at a meter for billing purposes, they can pull up to the driveway and get the reading. Klinghardt is brilliant and this is one of the issues I believe is happening now, but esp. with those of us who have had these mite infestations. The implications of this are vast, especially as people all over the planet are now online and using cell phone technology. People in Greenland and rural people in Africa are using cell phones. Everywhere. From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 7:37:07 AMSubject: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

movies, did you know that the long-term intake of abx triggers fungus big time ?

It is always good to take an anti-fungal with your abx. Again, I felt relief after 5 days on the Itraconazole

already. Permethrin cream does not work, it is only good for scabies. Waste of time...

In the house I kept vacuuming and mopping with Lysol whenever I had the energy.

I also used Lysol in the washing as a conditioner. There is no need to dump any of your

belongings, I kept all my stuff !

For hair and scalp: Try concentrated white vinegar and water at a 60 : 40 ratio and spray

your scalp and hair twice a day (mornings after hair wash, nights before going to bed)

Very cheap plus effective !

Good luck and chin up. This can be sorted !

Keep the faith movies !

Hugs,

Aggi

Von: moviesr12 <moviesr12@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 16:05 Freitag, 13.Juli 2012Betreff: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

im taking doxy right now ive been on it for 9 months this is my last month.I probably should be taking a anti-fungal med too i got 2 tubes of permrthrin cream but i don't it will do any good since they are in my hair and face now i already tried 3 times before it didn't work.Saturday i am ready to spray the house and bath all the animals i feel so bad they are scraching because i was bite and have mites they probably have them to this is my second month with mites so i think if i figure out a way with killing them now i wont have to live like this forever god bless> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god

answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Abx is an abbreviation for antibiotics. You are already on them. Must be on an antifungal too.From: "moviesr12" <moviesr12@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 7:49:00 AMSubject: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them offwhat is abx? i drink apple cider vinger 3x a day i heard its suppose to help> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>------------------------------------

Guest guest

Have you ordered the olive leaf powder yet? starwestbotanicals - I just ordered some from one of the sites Sally has used. Also from what I heard from Dr. Mercola yesterday (he was on the Dr. Oz show) olive leaf also lowers blood pressure and I need that. Blood pressure lowering things are: magnesium, olive leaf extract, and bitter mellon. So will take internally as well as rubbing on my feet, which is where I still get some sensations. It will help because I know olive leaf helps with fungal issues. From: "moviesr12" <moviesr12@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 9:06:59 AMSubject: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them offthe mites have bite the crap out of my hands to the points where i have dry skin on my hands and on my feet what look like 2 white patches doctor said get cream over the counter for it!! i wake up with looks like black dots all over my hands and face i can only see them when i wipe it off with a paper towel.These mites are scary i hardly get bite as much as i did before it happens mostly when im at the pc or watching tv.I use to love to watch tv now i just sit there with a scented candle looking at the wall.I did get 3 hours sleep last night until i felt something crawling on my face and it woke me up.My family think i am crazy that i spend all this time in the shower and there are times i feel bad cause my parents animals are scratching like crazy its probably my fault even though i tell them whats going on they are in disbelief There is a brighter picture on the other side i believe god can heal us if he wanted too. Im scared to death and i just needed to write this cause i got no where to turn no one who will listen to me!! i feel alone and sometimes as i sit in my chair i feel like giving up on life but i am strong i once served in marine corp we are fighters we don't lose i will beat this and i will take the money i have to help others with the fight Birdmites are demons may god cast them into hell forever god bless > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > >