RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

That might be true Aggi, but I heard Klinghardt talking about how he is using Ivermectin at high levels, 12 mg 2-4x/day for lungworm. Lungworm is a parasite that dogs have and people with CFS and Lyme have it--he said 80% of people with those illnesses have Lungworm. There is an herb for it too from the Himalayias but I didn't get the name and it is not available anywhere anyway. So Ivermectin has its uses for some things... maybe not directly for bird mites, although, if these are internal too, it may kill some of the eggs or possibly kill springtail eggs. It has to be used for a much longer time than most doctors would ever give. Might be able to get it from pet stores or places that sell products for horses and cows but the problem would be figuring out how much to take for each person's body weight. My doctor has used this approach with me on occasion.From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 8:31:36 AMSubject: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

I would not try Ivermectin either. Never heard of helping people to rid themselves of birdmites with it.

Von: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 17:25 Freitag, 13.Juli 2012Betreff: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

abx = antibiotics

Apple Cider Vinegar does not help with bird mites !

Von: moviesr12 <moviesr12@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 16:49 Freitag, 13.Juli 2012Betreff: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

what is abx? i drink apple cider vinger 3x a day i heard its suppose to help> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall> > > > >> > >

>> > >> >>

Guest guest

Taking something to keep the fungus down during the time when you take antibiotics is important, whether it be herbal or another prescription such as Diflucan or Itraconazole (there are other antifungals that may work too). I know oregano oil is antifungal, as is olive leaf extract. I am sure many others, including garlic.From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 7:37:07 AMSubject: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

movies, did you know that the long-term intake of abx triggers fungus big time ?

It is always good to take an anti-fungal with your abx. Again, I felt relief after 5 days on the Itraconazole

already. Permethrin cream does not work, it is only good for scabies. Waste of time...

In the house I kept vacuuming and mopping with Lysol whenever I had the energy.

I also used Lysol in the washing as a conditioner. There is no need to dump any of your

belongings, I kept all my stuff !

For hair and scalp: Try concentrated white vinegar and water at a 60 : 40 ratio and spray

your scalp and hair twice a day (mornings after hair wash, nights before going to bed)

Very cheap plus effective !

Good luck and chin up. This can be sorted !

Keep the faith movies !

Hugs,

Aggi

Von: moviesr12 <moviesr12@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 16:05 Freitag, 13.Juli 2012Betreff: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

im taking doxy right now ive been on it for 9 months this is my last month.I probably should be taking a anti-fungal med too i got 2 tubes of permrthrin cream but i don't it will do any good since they are in my hair and face now i already tried 3 times before it didn't work.Saturday i am ready to spray the house and bath all the animals i feel so bad they are scraching because i was bite and have mites they probably have them to this is my second month with mites so i think if i figure out a way with killing them now i wont have to live like this forever god bless> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god

answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Movies, I think you said you were going to a LLMD. Are you being treated for Bartonella and Babs in addition to Lyme? I forgot where you live. Perhaps if you are not seeing a LLMD you talk to your doctor about co-infections. I think you said you were taking Doxy, but that is not enough to kill off co-infections. Just a thought. No dairy products while taking Doxy, as calcium seems to interfere with the metabolism of the drug.From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 7:37:07 AMSubject: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

movies, did you know that the long-term intake of abx triggers fungus big time ?

It is always good to take an anti-fungal with your abx. Again, I felt relief after 5 days on the Itraconazole

already. Permethrin cream does not work, it is only good for scabies. Waste of time...

I also used Lysol in the washing as a conditioner. There is no need to dump any of your

For hair and scalp: Try concentrated white vinegar and water at a 60 : 40 ratio and spray

your scalp and hair twice a day (mornings after hair wash, nights before going to bed)

Keep the faith movies !

Hugs,

Aggi

Von: moviesr12 <moviesr12@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 16:05 Freitag, 13.Juli 2012Betreff: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

im taking doxy right now ive been on it for 9 months this is my last month.I probably should be taking a anti-fungal med too i got 2 tubes of permrthrin cream but i don't it will do any good since they are in my hair and face now i already tried 3 times before it didn't work.Saturday i am ready to spray the house and bath all the animals i feel so bad they are scraching because i was bite and have mites they probably have them to this is my second month with mites so i think if i figure out a way with killing them now i wont have to live like this forever god bless> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god

answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

If you can, or perhaps Aandraya can find you another doc in PA. PA is endemic for Lyme and the coinfections come with the Lyme. If you have no $ to do that, perhaps starting out with some things that don't require a prescription, like taking Artemisinin which hits Babs and Lyme. A-Bart is apparently effective too and I think C has taken this. There are options if not enough $ to see a LLMD. Unfortunately regular docs only give antibiotics for a very limited amount of time which doesn't help. Also you will need an antifungal and probiotics. You don't want to sterilize your gut and make yourself more susceptible to other pathogens.From: "moviesr12" <moviesr12@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 9:59:49 AMSubject: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them offim from pa naw i just see a regular dr for treatment after this month i am done with the treatment so he says anyways i guess ill have to get meds from another source > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall > > > > > > > > > > > > > >>------------------------------------

Guest guest

Sorry not taken a bart

Any good meds besides samento n banderol for lyme n bart?

That dont need prescription?

------------------------------

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 10:05 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>If you can, or perhaps Aandraya can find you another doc in PA. PA is endemic

for Lyme and the coinfections come with the Lyme. If you have no $ to do that,

perhaps starting out with some things that don't require a prescription, like

taking Artemisinin which hits Babs and Lyme. A-Bart is apparently effective too

and I think C has taken this. There are options if not enough $ to see a LLMD.

Unfortunately regular docs only give antibiotics for a very limited amount of

time which doesn't help. Also you will need an antifungal and probiotics. You

don't want to sterilize your gut and make yourself more susceptible to other

pathogens.

>

>

>

>

> Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

>

>im from pa naw i just see a regular dr for treatment after this month i am done

with the treatment so he says anyways i guess ill have to get meds from another

source

>

>

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my

hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using

vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face

at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have

to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would

all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on

here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at

night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless

yall

>> > > > >

>> > > >

>> > >

>> >

>>

>

>

>

>

>------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

My friend with the crawly feeling house n car found a oval red mark on her leg

raised all red

Could it be lyme symptom?

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 10:17 PDT ILIKE TREES wrote:

>

>Sorry not taken a bart

>Any good meds besides samento n banderol for lyme n bart?

>That dont need prescription?

>

>

>

>------------------------------

>On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 10:05 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>

>>If you can, or perhaps Aandraya can find you another doc in PA. PA is endemic

for Lyme and the coinfections come with the Lyme. If you have no $ to do that,

perhaps starting out with some things that don't require a prescription, like

taking Artemisinin which hits Babs and Lyme. A-Bart is apparently effective too

and I think C has taken this. There are options if not enough $ to see a LLMD.

Unfortunately regular docs only give antibiotics for a very limited amount of

time which doesn't help. Also you will need an antifungal and probiotics. You

pathogens.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

>>

>>im from pa naw i just see a regular dr for treatment after this month i am

done with the treatment so he says anyways i guess ill have to get meds from

another source

>>

>>

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless

yall

>> > > > >

>> > > >

>> > >

>> >

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>------------------------------------

>>

>>

Guest guest

It could be unfortunately. Does she have animals too? Esp. animals that go outside? They can bring things in the house. From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 10:20:45 AMSubject: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them offMy friend with the crawly feeling house n car found a oval red mark on her leg raised all red Could it be lyme symptom?------------------------------On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 10:17 PDT ILIKE TREES wrote:>>Sorry not taken a bart >Any good meds besides samento n banderol for lyme n bart?>That dont need prescription?>>>>------------------------------>On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 10:05 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:>>>If you can, or perhaps Aandraya can find you another doc in PA. PA is endemic for Lyme and the coinfections come with the Lyme. If you have no $ to do that, perhaps starting out with some things that don't require a prescription, like taking Artemisinin which hits Babs and Lyme. A-Bart is apparently effective too and I think C has taken this. There are options if not enough $ to see a LLMD. Unfortunately regular docs only give antibiotics for a very limited amount of time which doesn't help. Also you will need an antifungal and probiotics. You don't want to sterilize your gut and make yourself more susceptible to other pathogens. >>>>>> >>>> Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off >>>>im from pa naw i just see a regular dr for treatment after this month i am done with the treatment so he says anyways i guess ill have to get meds from another source >>>> >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>>>>>>>>>------------------------------------ >>>>

Guest guest
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1603429875/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8 & tag=santaclarit07-20 & linkCode=as2 & camp=1789 & creative=390957 & creativeASIN=160342987 Buhner's book Healing Lyme would be a good place to start too.http://www.amazon.com/dp/0970869630/?tag=googhydr-20 & hvadid=12966816835 & hvpos=1t1 & hvexid= & hvnetw=g & hvrand=98174365928150139 & hvpone= & hvptwo= & hvqmt=b & ref=pd_sl_l4r2ojxvw_bFrom: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 10:17:54 AMSubject: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them offSorry not taken a bart Any good meds besides samento n banderol for lyme n bart?That dont need prescription?------------------------------On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 10:05 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:>If you can, or perhaps Aandraya can find you another doc in PA. PA is endemic for Lyme and the coinfections come with the Lyme. If you have no $ to do that, perhaps starting out with some things that don't require a prescription, like taking Artemisinin which hits Babs and Lyme. A-Bart is apparently effective too and I think C has taken this. There are options if not enough $ to see a LLMD. Unfortunately regular docs only give antibiotics for a very limited amount of time which doesn't help. Also you will need an antifungal and probiotics. You don't want to sterilize your gut and make yourself more susceptible to other pathogens. >>> >> Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off >>im from pa naw i just see a regular dr for treatment after this month i am done with the treatment so he says anyways i guess ill have to get meds from another source >> >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>>>>------------------------------------ >>

Guest guest

The first link is Buhner's newest book which would include most recently researched herbal treatments for Lyme and coinfections.From: Goldstein@...To: bird mites Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 10:50:04 AMSubject: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1603429875/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8 & tag=santaclarit07-20 & linkCode=as2 & camp=1789 & creative=390957 & creativeASIN=160342987 Buhner's book Healing Lyme would be a good place to start too.http://www.amazon.com/dp/0970869630/?tag=googhydr-20 & hvadid=12966816835 & hvpos=1t1 & hvexid= & hvnetw=g & hvrand=98174365928150139 & hvpone= & hvptwo= & hvqmt=b & ref=pd_sl_l4r2ojxvw_bFrom: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 10:17:54 AMSubject: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them offSorry not taken a bart Any good meds besides samento n banderol for lyme n bart?That dont need prescription?------------------------------On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 10:05 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:>If you can, or perhaps Aandraya can find you another doc in PA. PA is endemic for Lyme and the coinfections come with the Lyme. If you have no $ to do that, perhaps starting out with some things that don't require a prescription, like taking Artemisinin which hits Babs and Lyme. A-Bart is apparently effective too and I think C has taken this. There are options if not enough $ to see a LLMD. Unfortunately regular docs only give antibiotics for a very limited amount of time which doesn't help. Also you will need an antifungal and probiotics. You don't want to sterilize your gut and make yourself more susceptible to other pathogens. >>> >> Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off >>im from pa naw i just see a regular dr for treatment after this month i am done with the treatment so he says anyways i guess ill have to get meds from another source >> >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>>>>------------------------------------ >>

Guest guest

No she hasnt got any animals.

She said she isnt going to the doctor but I said she should

I said she has mold in her car

Hope isnt mites

She said theres no mold n must be me imagining it cos stressed!!

Not at all

I felt it in her house too

Am anxious,it is mites but have to.just think its mold for my sanity!!

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 10:37 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>It could be unfortunately. Does she have animals too? Esp. animals that go

outside? They can bring things in the house.

>

>

>

>

> Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

>>

>>im from pa naw i just see a regular dr for treatment after this month i am

another source

>>

>>

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

yall

>> > > > >

>> > > >

>> > >

>> >

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>------------------------------------

>>

>>

Guest guest

Movies, How soon are you moving? A lot of us did that. I threw out everything I owned, and today, three years later still sleep on a blow up mattress and own one chair for computer. Of course, I am moving to a new state soon so no point in getting anything. Many stayed where they were, killed the bacteria or fungus attracting the bug and tended their environment. Clearly not my business. You mentioned "burning" in Hell, so I wanted to share these links with you. Delete them if you are not interested. I've never believed in a burning Hell or a Devil. My soul could never embrase the thought of an angry, punishing God. I am crossing the line as "It is not my place". So again,

delete if you are not interested.Sally

& feature=plcp
& feature=plcp From: moviesr12 <moviesr12@...> bird mites Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 1:52 PM Subject: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

im movin soon that why i want to try what i can now to get ride of the mites i am not real worried about the lyme that its taking a back seat to the horror i live.i thought about taking my life so many times in the last few weeks it scares me to death to know i have mites crawling on me and biting me but the thought of burning in hell doesn't appeal to me and being in a box for the rest of my life would be boring so i keep on fighting the horror

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

, You're in the tub. One the side, you have a plastic bowl and spoon. You put about 1/4 cup of Olive Leaf in and add enough water to mix it as if you were going to pour it into a mold and turn over. Place small amount on finger, lift foot, and start rubbing area that bothers you. Stop and pinch off any stuff you've gotten off and repeat. Sallyrom: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...> bird mites Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 12:29 PM Subject: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

Have you ordered the olive leaf powder yet? starwestbotanicals - I just ordered some from one of the sites Sally has used. Also from what I heard from Dr. Mercola yesterday (he was on the Dr. Oz show) olive leaf also lowers blood pressure and I need that. Blood pressure lowering things are: magnesium, olive leaf extract, and bitter mellon. So will take internally as well as rubbing on my feet, which is where I still get some sensations. It will help because I know olive leaf helps with fungal issues. From: "moviesr12" <moviesr12@...>bird mites Sent:

Friday, July 13, 2012 9:06:59 AMSubject: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them offthe mites have bite the crap out of my hands to the points where i have dry skin on my hands and on my feet what look like 2 white patches doctor said get cream over the counter for it!! i wake up with looks like black dots all over my hands and face i can only see them when i wipe it off with a paper towel.These mites are scary i hardly get bite as much as i did before it happens mostly when im at the pc or watching tv.I use to love to watch tv now i just sit there with a scented candle looking at the wall.I did get 3 hours sleep last night until i felt something crawling on my face and it woke me up.My family think i am crazy that i spend all this time in the shower and there are times i feel bad cause my parents animals are scratching like crazy its probably my fault even though i tell them whats going on they

are in disbelief There is a brighter picture on the other side i believe god can heal us if he wanted too. Im scared to death and i just needed to write this cause i got no where to turn no one who will listen to me!! i feel alone and sometimes as i sit in my chair i feel like giving up on life but i am strong i once served in marine corp we are fighters we don't lose i will beat this and i will take the money i have to help others with the fight Birdmites are demons may god cast them into hell forever god bless > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on

here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > >

Guest guest

I'll fess up, Movies. I sent you those links cause A.J. says he is Jesus returned. Yes, 1000's of others do to these days. But.....I have always been somewhat mediumistic and in desparation last December I said, "Show me where Jesus is!" I found A.J. I can't help watching a new lesson everyday. He will explain that we only reach God through our emotions and not intellect. Crying about your situation to its fullest and releasing it to God will allow God's love to move in and help or heal you. He says a buried emotion from childhood, rightly or wrongly felt, sits in the soul and is present in our bodies and needs to be released as it is a false feeling and not in harmony with God's truth and love. Unhealed emotions cause us to

interpret and react to our world in harmonious ways that cause harm as it was not from pure love and truth. Anyway, I've been practicing and my law of attraction is changing. Sally moviesr12 <moviesr12@...> bird mites Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 12:06 PM Subject: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

the mites have bite the crap out of my hands to the points where i have dry skin on my hands and on my feet what look like 2 white patches doctor said get cream over the counter for it!! i wake up with looks like black dots all over my hands and face i can only see them when i wipe it off with a paper towel.These mites are scary i hardly get bite as much as i did before it happens mostly when im at the pc or watching tv.I use to love to watch tv now i just sit there with a scented candle looking at the wall.I did get 3 hours sleep last night until i felt something crawling on my face and it woke me up.My family think i am crazy that i spend all this time in the shower and there are times i feel bad cause my parents animals are scratching like crazy its probably my fault even though i tell them whats going on they are in disbelief There is a brighter picture on the other side i believe god can heal us if he wanted too. Im scared to death and i just

needed to write this cause i got no where to turn no one who will listen to me!! i feel alone and sometimes as i sit in my chair i feel like giving up on life but i am strong i once served in marine corp we are fighters we don't lose i will beat this and i will take the money i have to help others with the fight Birdmites are demons may god cast them into hell forever god bless

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

Movies, Get some olive leaf Powder and remove the white spots. That helps so much.Sally From: Benton <sarahbenton48@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 10:57 AM Subject: Re: Re: what can i

put on my head/face to keep them off

Movies,After I spray with Lysol, I don't leave. But then, my windows are open. And........you can have a cup of Lysol in a bucket of water to wash the floor. As an ex "housewife", I never concerned myself and ran around cleaning with it all day. Sally From: moviesr12 <moviesr12@...> bird mites Sent:

Thursday, July 12, 2012 7:18 PM Subject: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

after i spray the arm & hammer espom salt and lysol how long do i got to say out of the house?

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > Hi Movies

> >> > Wash or spray the house cieling to floor with 1 cup Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent & 1 gal of hot water then rinse it with 6 tbls coconut oil & 1 gal of hot water .

> >> > Then daily walk thru the house with a fine sprayer & mist everything cieling to floor & blow it in the vents w/ a leave blower held next to the nozzle of the sprayer . I like to spray 1 cup borax & 6 tbls of cococnut oil & 1 gal o hot water . Also a $13.00 electric paint sprayer from harbor frieght works wonders for quick super fine all encompassing hand fogging , they are just the same designa as wagner power painter . Don't breathe the poison I wear a resiprator . Even just the 6 tbls ccocnut oil & 1 gal of water wil stop all movement instantly ,. Dry baking sode puffed w/ an insecticide puffer from ace or thrown by hand all over stops them too. $.50 8ents at dollar store

> >> > I take a bath in 1 cup Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent for 30 mins & it kills them , then rinse off , refill tub & ad 2 tbls cococnut oil & soak for 5 mins , turning around & around as the floating oil coats all over & I leave it on till the next morning & sleep on an air matress that I delfate & soak in 1 cup Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent in a 5 gal bucket for 1-9 hrs , then rinse & reinflate w/ a hair dryer on cool shot in 90 seconds , then place on a hard floor & mist floor & air matress w/ 2 tbls coconut oil & 48 oz of water . I never got bit at nite after I did this air matress procedure <b

>

Guest guest

Movies, Glad you got some sleep. During that time, I averaged 4 1/2 hrs a night. I remember 6 hours seemed like heaven. I also noticed the lack of support. Typical. I realized the other night that I have felt unsupported emotionally all my life. The illness brought that to a heightened point of realization. I'm trying now to get in the saddness emotion behind it as I was forced to bury my emotions all my life. I think it is harder for you as you live with others which makes cleaning more difficult and time consuming. Hang in there young man. I know you will get past this and a family and bright future will grace you in time. Please continue to vent to us. We

understand. You must observe, observe, observe as each of us have found unique protocols which helped. Big hug,Sally From: moviesr12 <moviesr12@...> bird mites@... Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 11:46 AM Subject: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

Not sure how soon but i can't keep up with the cleaning and since no one will help me!! All they do is yell at me for cleaning and it makes me sad that the animals are all scratching in they say it's just fleas i have samples of what i've got off my skin but still i can't get no one to listen to me! i feel alone in my own little horror movie but it's real last night i got 6 hours sleep after i showed at 10 oclock i put baby powder all over my body and put on my bounce sheet mask on with vicks all over my face and my shower cap with bounce sheetz and vicks in my hair!! i crashed in the chair no bites all night and no crawling i was blessed to have a good night sleep

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------------

> >

> >

Guest guest

Movies

I feel for you

Hang in there!!

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 08:46 PDT moviesr12 wrote:

>

> Not sure how soon but i can't keep up with the cleaning and since no one will

help me!! All they do is yell at me for cleaning and it makes me sad that the

animals are all scratching in they say it's just fleas i have samples of what

i've got off my skin but still i can't get no one to listen to me! i feel alone

in my own little horror movie but it's real last night i got 6 hours sleep after

i showed at 10 oclock i put baby powder all over my body and put on my bounce

sheet mask on with vicks all over my face and my shower cap with bounce sheetz

and vicks in my hair!! i crashed in the chair no bites all night and no crawling

i was blessed to have a good night sleep

>

>

>> > > > > > >

>> > > > > > >

>> > > > > > >

>> > > > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of

my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been

using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my

face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to

have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this

would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on

yall

>> > > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > >

>> > >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > ------------------------------------

>> >

>> >

Guest guest

Well, Terry, I can't say I have a recipe. I am taking MSM (two capsals){from NOW - be sure to order capsals and not just the loose powder) every time before I eat to mix with the food. Samento will also kill fungus and Banderol with destroy biofilm. I take (worked up to by adding 2 more drops each day) 30 drops twice a day. Considering making it more. I take two teasal capsuls (Forever Health) with the samento and banderol (both from NutraMedix) The olive leaf powder I get from Starwestbotanicals or Rosemountainherbs, or monteray. As a mud applied to wet skin, it wraps around the fungus and pulls it out. Sally From: mitesbegone <no_reply > bird mites Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 6:47 PM Subject: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

Sally could you provide me with your recipe please? And also where you buy your products. I have MSM but have not used it as I have been concerned it would conflict with all the other meds and supplements I am taking, but I am sure the external stuff would be okay.

Many thanks, Terry

> >>

> >> I have discovered the origin of the "living hair". After shaving my head, one patch was coming in looking like course black whiskers. I shaved it again and used Olive leaf powder mud and found a mound of fungu

>

Guest guest

Yes, But I ran out of Samento and more should arrive any day now. Also, if I've pulled a lot out of my skin with the olive leaf, that area will often allow the soda water from my bath to enter that area of the skin and it kills some of the offender I just ripped open and turns it to mush. This is a major fight, but I feel I am getting somewhere.Sally From: mitesbegone <no_reply > bird mites Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 6:32 PM Subject: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

Hi Sally, sorry for posting this so late, but was wondering if you have continued to have success with the samento and teasal?

Terry

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Isn't that our famous bull's eye rash ?

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 19:37 Freitag, 13.Juli 2012Betreff: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

It could be unfortunately. Does she have animals too? Esp. animals that go outside? They can bring things in the house.

From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 10:20:45 AMSubject: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them offMy friend with the crawly feeling house n car found a oval red mark on her leg raised all red Could it be lyme symptom?------------------------------On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 10:17 PDT ILIKE TREES wrote:>>Sorry not taken a bart >Any good meds besides samento n banderol for lyme n bart?>That dont need

prescription?>>>>------------------------------>On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 10:05 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:>>>If you can, or perhaps Aandraya can find you another doc in PA. PA is endemic for Lyme and the coinfections come with the Lyme. If you have no $ to do that, perhaps starting out with some things that don't require a prescription, like taking Artemisinin which hits Babs and Lyme. A-Bart is apparently effective too and I think C has taken this. There are options if not enough $ to see a LLMD. Unfortunately regular docs only give antibiotics for a very limited amount of time which doesn't help. Also you will need an antifungal and probiotics. You don't want to sterilize your gut and make yourself more susceptible to other pathogens. >>>>>> >>>> Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off >>>>im from pa naw i just see a regular dr for treatment after this month i am done with the treatment so he says anyways i guess ill have to get meds from another source >>>> >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and

crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>>>>>>>>>------------------------------------ >>>>

Guest guest

yes, if she got this she is infected with borrelia burgdorferi- Lyme and needs to get on abx yesterday.AandrayaOn Jul 17, 2012, at 7:48 AM, Aggi Assmann wrote: Isn't that our famous bull's eye rash ? Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 19:37 Freitag, 13.Juli 2012Betreff: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off It could be unfortunately. Does she have animals too? Esp. animals that go outside? They can bring things in the house. From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 10:20:45 AMSubject: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them offMy friend with the crawly feeling house n car found a oval red mark on her leg raised all red Could it be lyme symptom?------------------------------On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 10:17 PDT ILIKE TREES wrote:>>Sorry not taken a bart >Any good meds besides samento n banderol for lyme n bart?>That dont need prescription?>>>>------------------------------>On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 10:05 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:>>>If you can, or perhaps Aandraya can find you another doc in PA. PA is endemic for Lyme and the coinfections come with the Lyme. If you have no $ to do that, perhaps starting out with some things that don't require a prescription, like taking Artemisinin which hits Babs and Lyme. A-Bart is apparently effective too and I think C has taken this. There are options if not enough $ to see a LLMD. Unfortunately regular docs only give antibiotics for a very limited amount of time which doesn't help. Also you will need an antifungal and probiotics. You don't want to sterilize your gut and make yourself more susceptible to other pathogens. >>>>>> >>>> Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off >>>>im from pa naw i just see a regular dr for treatment after this month i am done with the treatment so he says anyways i guess ill have to get meds from another source >>>> >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>>>>>>>>>------------------------------------ >>>>

Guest guest

Yes ive told her go doctor but she isnt going n a scared to have her around

holly as worried she got mites but prob whAt I felt in her car wAs fungus!

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 05:59 PDT Aandraya Da Silva wrote:

>yes, if she got this she is infected with borrelia burgdorferi- Lyme and needs

to get on abx yesterday.

>

>Aandraya

>

>On Jul 17, 2012, at 7:48 AM, Aggi Assmann wrote:

>

>>

>> Isn't that our famous bull's eye rash ?

>>

>>

>>

>> Von: " Goldstein@... " <Goldstein@...>

>> An: bird mites

>> Gesendet: 19:37 Freitag, 13.Juli 2012

>> Betreff: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them

off

>>

>>

>> It could be unfortunately. Does she have animals too? Esp. animals that go

outside? They can bring things in the house.

>>

>>

>>

>> From: " ILIKE TREES " <wherearetheangels@...>

>> bird mites

>> Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 10:20:45 AM

>> Subject: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them

off

>>

>>

>> My friend with the crawly feeling house n car found a oval red mark on her

leg raised all red

>> Could it be lyme symptom?

>>

>>

>>

>> ------------------------------

>> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 10:17 PDT ILIKE TREES wrote:

>>

>> >

>> >Sorry not taken a bart

>> >Any good meds besides samento n banderol for lyme n bart?

>> >That dont need prescription?

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >------------------------------

>> >On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 10:05 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>> >

>> >If you can, or perhaps Aandraya can find you another doc in PA. PA is

endemic for Lyme and the coinfections come with the Lyme. If you have no $ to do

that, perhaps starting out with some things that don't require a prescription,

like taking Artemisinin which hits Babs and Lyme. A-Bart is apparently effective

too and I think C has taken this. There are options if not enough $ to see a

LLMD. Unfortunately regular docs only give antibiotics for a very limited amount

of time which doesn't help. Also you will need an antifungal and probiotics. You

pathogens.

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

>> >

>> >im from pa naw i just see a regular dr for treatment after this month i am

another source

>> >

>> >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of

my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been

using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my

face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to

have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this

would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on

yall

>> > > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > >

>> > >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >------------------------------------

>> >

>> >

Guest guest

This man has some reputation and I think he is right in the fact, that everyting nowaday is totally out of balance. The human species is slowly killing this planet and itself ! And this for the sake of greed for money.

Another example: It is the third year now that we are having no summer at all in Germany. Middle of July the conditions are Oktober-like, 15°C and rain, rain, rain. All day, every day. So depressing ! Our normal summers in the past were in the thirties with loads of sunshine. I am feeling sorry for the poor kids being off school for 6 weeks now, being slapped by El Ninjo this hard.

Besides, Klinghardt also says that not only many, but most of the Lyme patients are not aware, because they

do not have symptoms at all. I really don't know how to go from here. Maybe I should find myseld an LLMD.

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 17:44 Freitag, 13.Juli 2012Betreff: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

Those are great suggestions Aggi. I listened to Dietrich Klinghardt, MD speak about Lyme Disease and illness in general yesterday. With his patients (he has office in State of Washington and in Germany) he said the home environment has to be cleaned up: He recommends a book called Surviving Mold... with mold they score how much mold you have in the home and give it an ERMI score. But electrosmog makes the mold grow more virulent. I was thinking about why people who get bird mites always have trouble with their computer areas... the mold speaks to other mold... it is called quorum sensing and Doris has mentioned in on several occasions. The electrical field from the computer is speaking to the mold in the body. Computers have an incredible electrical field... electrosmog, especially if they are WiFi. So do cordless phones, cell phones and now

the power company has put in meters that use WiFi, they call them Smart Meters that add to the tremendous electrosmog. These Smart Meters put out a tremendous field, mainly so no one has to come physically and look at a meter for billing purposes, they can pull up to the driveway and get the reading. Klinghardt is brilliant and this is one of the issues I believe is happening now, but esp. with those of us who have had these mite infestations. The implications of this are vast, especially as people all over the planet are now online and using cell phone technology. People in Greenland and rural people in Africa are using cell phones. Everywhere.

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 7:37:07 AMSubject: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

Keep the faith movies !

Hugs,

Aggi

Guest guest

My daughter has also told me about all the terrible weather in your part of Germany. No sunshine, just rain day after day. (Also creates mold). I also believe what you and Klinghardt are saying about killing the planet. Although I have to say at least Germany has taken the lead in many aspects of helping the planet. It gets more and more complex to unwind the web we have spun - some people are trying... that is all I can say, but their efforts may not be enough. I have recycled metals since about 1975. I started crushing cans and taking them to recycling. I recycle plastic bags too. I get very exasperated when people do not at least do such simple things. I catch my husband putting recyclables into regular garbage and it irritates me as I've told him so many times not to do it. Sometimes he is a zombie... lol I just think that sort of thing is inexcusable at this time on the planet. There are so many things we CAN do to make things better, but people are worried and about having a job, food to eat, and very unconscious. Many younger people care more about having the next iPhone or game to play and constant entertainment. And food, what about good organic food as opposed to GMO? I detest that our foods in the US are so adulterated. The US is guilty of so many offenses to humanity it is unbelievable. So much for betterment of society. Sorry to be so negative, but this is as it is.From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 9:33:34 AMSubject: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

This man has some reputation and I think he is right in the fact, that everyting nowaday is totally out of balance. The human species is slowly killing this planet and itself ! And this for the sake of greed for money.

Another example: It is the third year now that we are having no summer at all in Germany. Middle of July the conditions are Oktober-like, 15°C and rain, rain, rain. All day, every day. So depressing ! Our normal summers in the past were in the thirties with loads of sunshine. I am feeling sorry for the poor kids being off school for 6 weeks now, being slapped by El Ninjo this hard.

Besides, Klinghardt also says that not only many, but most of the Lyme patients are not aware, because they

do not have symptoms at all. I really don't know how to go from here. Maybe I should find myseld an LLMD.

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 17:44 Freitag, 13.Juli 2012Betreff: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

Those are great suggestions Aggi. I listened to Dietrich Klinghardt, MD speak about Lyme Disease and illness in general yesterday. With his patients (he has office in State of Washington and in Germany) he said the home environment has to be cleaned up: He recommends a book called Surviving Mold... with mold they score how much mold you have in the home and give it an ERMI score. But electrosmog makes the mold grow more virulent. I was thinking about why people who get bird mites always have trouble with their computer areas... the mold speaks to other mold... it is called quorum sensing and Doris has mentioned in on several occasions. The electrical field from the computer is speaking to the mold in the body. Computers have an incredible electrical field... electrosmog, especially if they are WiFi. So do cordless phones, cell phones and now

the power company has put in meters that use WiFi, they call them Smart Meters that add to the tremendous electrosmog. These Smart Meters put out a tremendous field, mainly so no one has to come physically and look at a meter for billing purposes, they can pull up to the driveway and get the reading. Klinghardt is brilliant and this is one of the issues I believe is happening now, but esp. with those of us who have had these mite infestations. The implications of this are vast, especially as people all over the planet are now online and using cell phone technology. People in Greenland and rural people in Africa are using cell phones. Everywhere.

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 7:37:07 AMSubject: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

Keep the faith movies !

Hugs,

Aggi

Guest guest

Good ideas Terry, also I've heard of people using plastic wrap over the keyboard too. That would keep things out!From: "mitesbegone" <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 1:22:05 PMSubject: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them offMovies, I truly hope life is a bit better these days. Yes, my computer was no mans land for me. I could not get anywhere near it. I think in earlier posts you will see that this has been a problem for many. I even had to completely duct tape my desk chair just to sit in it for a bit.For me, the fungus does have a bite to it. I think it took me a while to realize it was the fungus biting me instead of the mite. They leave a tiny little pin prick or red dot on my skin. I know that looks like a mite bite but it wasn't. No way they could move that fast. And I could always sense when it was a mite because I could feel them crawling, which was the worst feeling. So yep, I avoided my computer for a long time. Fortunately I had a lap top which I could turn to for connection to the world and this group. I used to spray my computer and key board down with an organic cedar oil from a company in Hawaii. I think that really helped and it got rid of them for quite a while.Hang in there, Terry> > >> > > > > > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall> > >> >>------------------------------------

Guest guest

Aggi-That would be a great idea Aggi. The Breakspeare is where patients go in England, or there are a couple private practice LLMDs there. Germany is the best place to go.AandrayaOn Jul 18, 2012, at 11:33 AM, Aggi Assmann wrote: This man has some reputation and I think he is right in the fact, that everyting nowaday is totally out of balance. The human species is slowly killing this planet and itself ! And this for the sake of greed for money. Another example: It is the third year now that we are having no summer at all in Germany. Middle of July the conditions are Oktober-like, 15°C and rain, rain, rain. All day, every day. So depressing ! Our normal summers in the past were in the thirties with loads of sunshine. I am feeling sorry for the poor kids being off school for 6 weeks now, being slapped by El Ninjo this hard. Besides, Klinghardt also says that not only many, but most of the Lyme patients are not aware, because they do not have symptoms at all. I really don't know how to go from here. Maybe I should find myseld an LLMD. Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 17:44 Freitag, 13.Juli 2012Betreff: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off Those are great suggestions Aggi. I listened to Dietrich Klinghardt, MD speak about Lyme Disease and illness in general yesterday. With his patients (he has office in State of Washington and in Germany) he said the home environment has to be cleaned up: He recommends a book called Surviving Mold... with mold they score how much mold you have in the home and give it an ERMI score. But electrosmog makes the mold grow more virulent. I was thinking about why people who get bird mites always have trouble with their computer areas... the mold speaks to other mold... it is called quorum sensing and Doris has mentioned in on several occasions. The electrical field from the computer is speaking to the mold in the body. Computers have an incredible electrical field... electrosmog, especially if they are WiFi. So do cordless phones, cell phones and now the power company has put in meters that use WiFi, they call them Smart Meters that add to the tremendous electrosmog. These Smart Meters put out a tremendous field, mainly so no one has to come physically and look at a meter for billing purposes, they can pull up to the driveway and get the reading. Klinghardt is brilliant and this is one of the issues I believe is happening now, but esp. with those of us who have had these mite infestations. The implications of this are vast, especially as people all over the planet are now online and using cell phone technology. People in Greenland and rural people in Africa are using cell phones. Everywhere. From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 7:37:07 AMSubject: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off movies, did you know that the long-term intake of abx triggers fungus big time ? It is always good to take an anti-fungal with your abx. Again, I felt relief after 5 days on the Itraconazole already. Permethrin cream does not work, it is only good for scabies. Waste of time... In the house I kept vacuuming and mopping with Lysol whenever I had the energy. I also used Lysol in the washing as a conditioner. There is no need to dump any of your belongings, I kept all my stuff ! For hair and scalp: Try concentrated white vinegar and water at a 60 : 40 ratio and spray your scalp and hair twice a day (mornings after hair wash, nights before going to bed) Very cheap plus effective ! Good luck and chin up. This can be sorted ! Keep the faith movies ! Hugs, Aggi Von: moviesr12 <moviesr12@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 16:05 Freitag, 13.Juli 2012Betreff: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off im taking doxy right now ive been on it for 9 months this is my last month.I probably should be taking a anti-fungal med too i got 2 tubes of permrthrin cream but i don't it will do any good since they are in my hair and face now i already tried 3 times before it didn't work.Saturday i am ready to spray the house and bath all the animals i feel so bad they are scraching because i was bite and have mites they probably have them to this is my second month with mites so i think if i figure out a way with killing them now i wont have to live like this forever god bless> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall> > > >> > >> >>