RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

NEED ADVICE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I tell you my story..My son has aspger syndrome...He is 16 years old,will be 17 very soon..Very big boy,bigger than I am..Well anytime I corrected him and told him off playstation game to help clean he would throw a fit..One day coming home from Church I told all my kids they were not going to their room until they helped clean the kitchen.Jonathon decided he did not have to listen and I caught him on the playstation game...So I took it away from him and the next thing I knew he had punched my in my back..Well I have 3 son who at the time would not think twice about rearing up to me or hitting me when their dad was at work..So I made the hardest call I ever made in my life.I called the cops out and had him arrested for breaking my door and hitting me..He spent 3 dAYS in jail,juvenile and was released to us with no charges though due to his mental capabilities.He was given A WARNING and told never to come back again..That has made such difference in all my sons..They have not even thought about hitting on me again...Now when thinks he going to defy me,I bring that up and he listens..He made a change and working hard on his behavior now...Those three days ,I felt so guilty and so bad..My parents made me even feel worse but it was the best thing I could have done for him..

Michele

Guest guest

I tell you my story..My son has aspger syndrome...He is 16 years old,will be 17 very soon..Very big boy,bigger than I am..Well anytime I corrected him and told him off playstation game to help clean he would throw a fit..One day coming home from Church I told all my kids they were not going to their room until they helped clean the kitchen.Jonathon decided he did not have to listen and I caught him on the playstation game...So I took it away from him and the next thing I knew he had punched my in my back..Well I have 3 son who at the time would not think twice about rearing up to me or hitting me when their dad was at work..So I made the hardest call I ever made in my life.I called the cops out and had him arrested for breaking my door and hitting me..He spent 3 dAYS in jail,juvenile and was released to us with no charges though due to his mental capabilities.He was given A WARNING and told never to come back again..That has made such difference in all my sons..They have not even thought about hitting on me again...Now when thinks he going to defy me,I bring that up and he listens..He made a change and working hard on his behavior now...Those three days ,I felt so guilty and so bad..My parents made me even feel worse but it was the best thing I could have done for him..

Michele

Guest guest

What state are u in? Are u seeing a phyciatric for him? How old is he?swtnsxy316 <swtnsxy316@...> wrote: i have a step son with aspergers, bipolar, pdd, add, cerebral dysrythmia and ptsd... i have looked and looked here in and around the killeen area and cant seem to find any services to help with him.. we are going through a difficult time with him here at home and i am tryin anything possible to keep him here.. he is very violent with me and i am now at a dead end.. no one wants to help us... any

advice would be great...Ally

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

Guest guest

What state are u in? Are u seeing a phyciatric for him? How old is he?swtnsxy316 <swtnsxy316@...> wrote: i have a step son with aspergers, bipolar, pdd, add, cerebral dysrythmia and ptsd... i have looked and looked here in and around the killeen area and cant seem to find any services to help with him.. we are going through a difficult time with him here at home and i am tryin anything possible to keep him here.. he is very violent with me and i am now at a dead end.. no one wants to help us... any

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

he is 8, yes he sees a psychiatrist, play therapist and we are in texas. i have found a few things here that i can try like aba therapyAlly Fortney <afortney74@...> wrote: What state are u in? Are u seeing a phyciatric for him? How old is he?swtnsxy316 <swtnsxy316 > wrote: i have a step son with aspergers, bipolar, pdd, add, cerebral dysrythmia and ptsd... i

have looked and looked here in and around the killeen area and cant seem to find any services to help with him.. we are going through a difficult time with him here at home and i am tryin anything possible to keep him here.. he is very violent with me and i am now at a dead end.. no one wants to help us... any advice would be great... Ally We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list. ~Swtnsxy Photo~ www.myspace.com/supportasoldier

Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut.

Guest guest

yes i agree that was the best thing you could have done for him.. my son is only 8 so that is not an option. here in texas they cops wont do anything to him because he at least has to be 10 (which he will be 9 in april)... so my only option is the hospital but his dr said he wont put him back there cause it is not working.. anything i say to him i get hurt.. last night he hit my other son in the back with a toy just for him tryin to pick something up for him.. i wish my step son would play a game ANY game.. he wont play. the only thing he plays with is his car toys from the car movie.. that is it... i tried to get him to play video games and he wont play it... he wont play outside, play board games, NOTHING.. he isolates himself as much as possible... he has the mentality of a 4 yr old but without the playing part.. and he never shows his dad this side.. it is only with me.... lilpaws.pups@... wrote: I tell you my story..My son has aspger syndrome...He is 16 years old,will be 17 very soon..Very big boy,bigger than I am..Well anytime I corrected him and told him off playstation game to help clean he would throw a fit..One day coming home from Church I told all my kids they were not going to their room until they helped clean the kitchen.Jonathon decided he did not have to listen and I caught him on the playstation game...So I took it away from him and the next thing I knew he had punched my in my back..Well I have 3 son who at the time would not think twice

about rearing up to me or hitting me when their dad was at work..So I made the hardest call I ever made in my life.I called the cops out and had him arrested for breaking my door and hitting me..He spent 3 dAYS in jail,juvenile and was released to us with no charges though due to his mental capabilities.He was given A WARNING and told never to come back again..That has made such difference in all my sons..They have not even thought about hitting on me again...Now when thinks he going to defy me,I bring that up and he listens..He made a change and working hard on his behavior now...Those three days ,I felt so guilty and so bad..My parents made me even feel worse but it was the best thing I could have done for him.. Michele ~Swtnsxy Photo~ www.myspace.com/supportasoldier

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q&A for great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

thank you very much, i will check it outrexie63 <posieann@...> wrote: Here is another site I found for your area.www.mdjunction.com/doctor/vijay-jampala/36661I hope this helps>> i have a step son with aspergers, bipolar, pdd, add, cerebral > dysrythmia and ptsd... i have looked and looked here in and

around the > killeen area and cant seem to find any services to help with him.. we > are going through a difficult time with him here at home and i am tryin > anything possible to keep him here.. he is very violent with me and i > am now at a dead end.. no one wants to help us... any advice would be > great...>~Swtnsxy Photo~ www.myspace.com/supportasoldier

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time with the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Guest guest

Hi Ally......have tried looking into some sort of " respite care " for

your family?

i have a step son with aspergers,

bipolar, pdd, add, cerebral

> dysrythmia and ptsd... i have looked and looked here in and around the

> killeen area and cant seem to find any services to help with him.. we

> are going through a difficult time with him here at home and i am

tryin

> anything possible to keep him here.. he is very violent with me and i

> am now at a dead end.. no one wants to help us... any advice would be

> great...

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Ally

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love

> (and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

>

Guest guest

Wow! That's scary situation. I think you did the right thing. My

son's 10. And he's gotten violent towards me but I could still

control him cause of his size. I had to put him on meds for his

behaviors. Anyway, don't worry about what your family thinks they

didn't have to live with being hit. And now your son knows there is

conciquences for his violent behaviors. If he hit someone out in

public he would of had to deal with the police too. I hope you

don't have to go through that again.

>

> I tell you my story..My son has aspger syndrome...He is 16 years

old,will be 17 very soon..Very big boy,bigger than I am..Well

anytime I corrected him and told him off playstation game to help

clean he would throw a fit..One day coming home from Church I told

all my kids they were not going to their room until they helped

clean the kitchen.Jonathon decided he did not have to listen and I

caught him on the playstation game...So I took it away from him and

the next thing I knew he had punched my in my back..Well I have 3

son who at the time would not think twice about rearing up to me or

hitting me when their dad was at work..So I made the hardest call I

ever made in my life.I called the cops out and had him arrested for

breaking my door and hitting me..He spent 3 dAYS in jail,juvenile

and was released to us with no charges though due to his mental

capabilities.He was given A WARNING and told never to come back

again..That has made such difference in all my sons..They have not

even thought about hitting on me again...Now when thinks he

going to defy me,I bring that up and he listens..He made a change

and working hard on his behavior now...Those three days ,I felt so

guilty and so bad..My parents made me even feel worse but it was the

best thing I could have done for him..

> Michele

>

Guest guest

Medications can help a lot with aggression. Risperdal, Abilify, there

are others. Is he on meds for the aggression?

Meira

i have a step son with

aspergers, bipolar, pdd, add, cerebral

> dysrythmia and ptsd... i have looked and looked here in and around

the

> killeen area and cant seem to find any services to help with him..

we

> are going through a difficult time with him here at home and i am

tryin

> anything possible to keep him here.. he is very violent with me and

i

> am now at a dead end.. no one wants to help us... any advice would

be

> great...

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Ally

>

> We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love

> (and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

>

>

>

>

> ~Swtnsxy Photo~ www.myspace.com/supportasoldier

>

>

> Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast

> with the Search weather shortcut.

>

Guest guest

For the 16yo- That sounds like you did EXACTLY the right thing. You

protected yourself, and you taught your sons- all of them- a valuable

lesson. They have learned there are consequences- serious

consequences- for their actions.

For the 8yo- have you considered going to the police station and

asking them to come over and scare your son?

Meira

I tell you my story..My son has

aspger syndrome...He is 16 years old,will be 17 very soon..Very big

boy,bigger than I am..Well anytime I corrected him and told him off

playstation game to help clean he would throw a fit..One day coming

home from Church I told all my kids they were not going to their room

until they helped clean the kitchen.Jonathon decided he did not have

to listen and I caught him on the playstation game...So I took it

away from him and the next thing I knew he had punched my in my

back..Well I have 3 son who at the time would not think twice about

rearing up to me or hitting me when their dad was at work..So I made

the hardest call I ever made in my life.I called the cops out and had

him arrested for breaking my door and hitting me..He spent 3 dAYS in

jail,juvenile and was released to us with no charges though due to

his mental capabilities.He was given A WARNING and told never to come

back again..That has made

> such difference in all my sons..They have not even thought about

hitting on me again...Now when thinks he going to defy me,I

bring that up and he listens..He made a change and working hard on

his behavior now...Those three days ,I felt so guilty and so bad..My

parents made me even feel worse but it was the best thing I could

have done for him..

> Michele

>

>

>

>

>

> ~Swtnsxy Photo~ www.myspace.com/supportasoldier

>

>

> Need Mail bonding?

> Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users.

>

Guest guest

" How long will the oil (jojoba oil) last, before it goes rancid? "

Hi

jojoba is a wax, it doesn't go rancid, and is very stable.

Margi

Guest guest

I would begin by finding out why he does so well in resourse but not in the mainstream because if he has a "one on one" all day that he is mainstreamed, she should be able to rectify any problems between him and the other children or between him and the teachers. What is the difference? If it's noise and he is not getting valuable, facilitated, social interaction, why must he be mainstreamed so much? I have home-schooled three children and there are less traumatic ways of getting a quality education.

Every district I have lived in has always boasted about their great awards in education. This is in both La and Tx but I have never been able to leave my son in those situations. Here in TX, the ARD committee wanted to put my 13 year old PDD son who looks very good (can be quite deceiving) in a classroom of 34, 8 of whom would have a special need with one teacher and one co-teacher. I'm sorry but I will tell every educator out there that that is just insane. Not only do the special needs kids get neglected terribly but I promise you that the typical kids do not get an education in that environment either. I put him in home-school co-op group classes. There are 5 to 10 children in each class with a very qualified teacher who happens to be a past home-school mom. Look into it. I also pay a tutor to spend 3 hours with him during the lunch hours one day a week, socializing with kids and

doing some academics also. I wish everyone could find something like this in their area.

It sounds like to me you are right and he is at best under a lot of pressure and over-stimulation. I would certainly go on a fact-finding mission to find out how good your para/one on one teacher is.

From: Tom and Syndi Knowlton <tomandsyndi@...>Autism and Aspergers Treatment Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 1:05:51 PMSubject: Need advice

My son is 9 and is FHA, OCD, ODD, ADHD. Our household is complicated. He has an older sister (13) and a younger sister (4) who has Rett Syndrome. On top of all that, I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and had surgery to fuse my neck together back in the fall. My energy is ok but this issue has been getting worse and I need advice.My son has a one on one at school. He goes to resource for half hour a day but otherwise is mainstreamed. They are looking at increasing his resource to 1.5 hrs a day as he is doing very well in there. The problem is when he is in the regular classroom or other settings with a lot of people. He also has issues when he goes into the computer lab. I think the problem stems from having too much stimulation around him. He has begun to act out getting worse. This morning he got upset within 15 minutes of school starting and started to yell at his1 on 1. It progressed to him kicking her and going to the office. He and I

actually have a really good relationship with the principal. He got mad and began kicking her also. My husband went up to the school, things calmed down and he received punishments at home and had to spend his recesses today picking up garbage around the fenceline. Everything seemed fine. School calls again and said he is playing"drop dead" and absolutely will have nothing to do with his punishment. He has in the past run away from home and made comments that he would rather go to jail than to deal with everyone telling him what to do. My question is this: Should I call the local PD and have someone talk to him? Tell him how serious detention is and how unpleasant it is? I am afraid it will all backfire if I do. But I need to find something that is going to work... this isn't working. Any advice is appreciated.Syndi

Guest guest

Syndi—can’t comment on talking to PD, but

obviously your son is overwhelmed and frustrated like you said. Have you ever

considered sensory integration dysfunction or other things that affect a lot of

kids on the spectrum with those issues? Have you tried occupational therapy

for him to help him “right” himself? Things like swinging,

bouncing, being “brushed,” blowing, weighted blankets, intense

flavors, etc. can help him “right himself” internally and help him

deal with overstimulation, physical unawareness, etc. Perhaps some of this is

going on with him and he is having problems dealing with them which is expressing

themselves in anger and all. Somehow he needs to help himself find calm in his

life and this might help.

A great place in Ohio

that my son used (and daughter for speech therapy) is: http://www.kidpowertherapyservices.com/location.htm

This might give you an idea of what some OT services that help kids on the

spectrum can do if you aren’t already familiar with them.

Joy

Click to find high quality stock photos and images.

Guest guest

I too have a step son at the age of 9. He has yet to be diagnosed with Aspergers but we are moving in that direction. He is being observed in the classroom & my husband & I will probably meet up again with the school's psychological group again here soon. I applaud you for being able to keep your energy up despite having Chronic Fatigue. Some days my energy is wiped out from stressing over what to do with my step son so I can just imagine how bad it can get for you some days. He used to be mainstreamed but he too was overstimulated and we had to transfer him to NCC (Northside Children's Center). I have liked this school from the minute I met the director. My step son has outlets available to him in case he should have a meltdown, like the ability to take a walk to calm down or go to a

seculsion room to remove himself from negative stimuli. Unfortunately he has yet to understand these forms of outlets available to him. He gets agitates very quickly & takes his anger out on his teacher or aid & on occassion gets into arguements with the children or threatens. We are lucky to have one of the best teachers there & she keeps us well informed about how his day is going, whether it is good or bad. We stay in close contact by email. My step son has this obsession with the police. He always talks about he would rather go to jail and that he deserves it caz he is bad. While in custody with his mother, she had her boyfriend try to scare him to behave good by getting the security guard at their apartment complex to "pretend" my step son was getting arrested caz he was acting bad. Well it back fired! Now all he talks about it when he was handcuffed and arrested. In my opinion, I would not suggest having the cops come by to "talk" to

him about jail. I am learning how literal Aspie children are and a good intention can be taken negatively. My husband & I have been trying to get my step son to stop fearing the police or wanting to go to jail since we got custody of him back in October & nothing has worked. The only thing I see that might work is to make a field trip out of it. Since Aspie children take in "facts" better than dealing with things in a social manner, maybe a field trip to the police station might work. But I would make it more of a field trip about our emergency team (fire dept, police dept, EMS, etc). He might not feel so threatened and see it as more informational. I wish you the best of luck with what you choose to do. I am here if you need more help.CyndieFrom: Tom and Syndi Knowlton <tomandsyndi@...>Autism and Aspergers Treatment Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 1:05:51 PMSubject: Need advice

My son is 9 and is FHA, OCD, ODD, ADHD. Our household is complicated. He has an older sister (13) and a younger sister (4) who has Rett Syndrome. On top of all that, I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and had surgery to fuse my neck together back in the fall. My energy is ok but this issue has been getting worse and I need advice.

My son has a one on one at school. He goes to resource for half hour a day but otherwise is mainstreamed. They are looking at increasing his resource to 1.5 hrs a day as he is doing very well in there. The problem is when he is in the regular classroom or other settings with a lot of people. He also has issues when he goes into the computer lab. I think the problem stems from having too much stimulation around him. He has begun to act out getting worse. This morning he got upset within 15 minutes of school starting and started to yell at his1 on 1. It progressed to him kicking her and going to the office. He and I actually have a really good relationship with the principal. He got mad and began kicking her also. My husband went up to the school, things calmed down and he received punishments at home and had to spend his recesses today picking up garbage around the fenceline. Everything seemed fine. School calls again and said he is

playing

"drop dead" and absolutely will have nothing to do with his punishment. He has in the past run away from home and made comments that he would rather go to jail than to deal with everyone telling him what to do.

My question is this: Should I call the local PD and have someone talk to him? Tell him how serious detention is and how unpleasant it is? I am afraid it will all backfire if I do. But I need to find something that is going to work... this isn't working. Any advice is appreciated.

Syndi

Guest guest

Lyme testing? Celiac

testing?

Could you please post your aldo and renin test results?

Val

[mailto:hyperaldosteronism ] On Behalf Of slesfam1@...

I am having problems with my potassium levels. The levels

stay around 2.7-2.9. I have been off of all diuretics and taken three potassium

pills a day with no change. I have had two ct's of the adrenals and I have been

told they are fine. My aldosterone and renin levels are within normal range,

but my endo does not trust those results due to the fact I am on Maxzide again.

I have been unable to to be without that med since I swell so much to the point

I cannot breath and my eyes swell. My GFR's are all normal as is my thyroid.The

only problems noted to date is enlarged lymph nodes to the left of my

paraaortic artery, magnesium def,vit d def,iron def,b-12 def,calcium def,sed

rate of 50. I have sharp pains in my head upon stand but my blood bressure has

been up a little lately(120-135/85-95). I am soo tired it is beyond description

and for two weeks not I have had a constant nagging headache. I have been on

Spirolactone 50mg with very little change and at 100mg I could not

handle!(Extreme nausea & heart beating weird). I have also been on Inspra

and was taken off of it due to the worst headache EVER!

Can ANYONE tell me why this may be happening? Nothing is making sense and I

don't know how to proceed.

Guest guest

-

The dash DASH diet is a low sodium diet right? My sodium levels are low to low

normal and I crave salt really bad. My endo thought I had hypoaldosterism but

now I not sure of what she thinks. She has started to give my k pills again and

test my k every couple of days but still no change. As far as my urinary K, It

has never been tested!(I know unbelievable)Today my regular PCM is going to do

it and I will past as soon as I know more. My meds are listed below. The last

three I just started yesterday.

Zoloft---- 100 mg 1x Daily

Protonix--- 40 mg 1x Daily

Magnesium------ 400mg 1x daily

Vitamin D--- 50000 IU 1x week

Iron Supp---- 65 mg 1x daily

B-12 --------1000mcg 1 x Monthly

Zolpidem -- 10mg 1x daily

Pataday------- as needed

Albuterol----- as needed

Vytorin--------10mg-20mg 1x daily

Potassium CL ER----20 MEQ 1x daily

Oracea--------40mg 1x daily

Finacea 15%------ apply (face) 1x AM

Sodium Sulfacetamide 10% & Sulfur 5%-----apply (face)1x PM

-- In hyperaldosteronism , lowerbp2 <lowerbp2@...> wrote:

>

> Recommend you start the DASH diet ASAP and do it to the max till we get more

information. Get the book by T and start the 14 day challenge now!.

>

> This will help K without spiro or inspra.

>

> What other meds are you or have you been on.

>

>

> What does your team think is causing the low K? What is urine K?

>

> Clarence E. Grim, BS, MS, MD

>

>

> Am Dienstag 21 April 2009 um 05:59PM schrieb " slesfam1@... " <slesfam1@...>:

> >I am having problems with my potassium levels. The levels stay around

2.7-2.9. I have been off of all diuretics and taken three potassium pills a day

with no change. I have had two ct's of the adrenals and I have been told they

are fine. My aldosterone and renin levels are within normal range, but my endo

does not trust those results due to the fact I am on Maxzide again. I have been

unable to to be without that med since I swell so much to the point I cannot

breath and my eyes swell. My GFR's are all normal as is my thyroid.The only

problems noted to date is enlarged lymph nodes to the left of my paraaortic

artery, magnesium def,vit d def,iron def,b-12 def,calcium def,sed rate of 50. I

have sharp pains in my head upon stand but my blood bressure has been up a

little lately(120-135/85-95). I am soo tired it is beyond description and for

two weeks not I have had a constant nagging headache. I have been on

Spirolactone 50mg with very little change and at 100mg I could not

handle!(Extreme nausea & heart beating weird). I have also been on Inspra and

was taken off of it due to the worst headache EVER!

> >

> >Can ANYONE tell me why this may be happening? Nothing is making sense and I

don't know how to proceed.

> >

> >

> >Thanks So Much

> > Schlesinger

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Val,

I have been tested for celiac but it was neg. As far as aldo & renin I cannot

get my hands on. My Endo has a CRANKY nurse that won't give it to me.Next time I

manage to talk to my endo I will try again!

>

> Lyme testing? Celiac testing?

>

> Could you please post your aldo and renin test results?

>

> Val

>

> From: hyperaldosteronism

> [mailto:hyperaldosteronism ] On Behalf Of slesfam1@...

>

>

> I am having problems with my potassium levels. The levels stay around

> 2.7-2.9. I have been off of all diuretics and taken three potassium pills a

> day with no change. I have had two ct's of the adrenals and I have been told

> they are fine. My aldosterone and renin levels are within normal range, but

> my endo does not trust those results due to the fact I am on Maxzide again.

> I have been unable to to be without that med since I swell so much to the

> point I cannot breath and my eyes swell. My GFR's are all normal as is my

> thyroid.The only problems noted to date is enlarged lymph nodes to the left

> of my paraaortic artery, magnesium def,vit d def,iron def,b-12 def,calcium

> def,sed rate of 50. I have sharp pains in my head upon stand but my blood

> bressure has been up a little lately(120-135/85-95). I am soo tired it is

> beyond description and for two weeks not I have had a constant nagging

> headache. I have been on Spirolactone 50mg with very little change and at

> 100mg I could not handle!(Extreme nausea & heart beating weird). I have also

> been on Inspra and was taken off of it due to the worst headache EVER!

>

> Can ANYONE tell me why this may be happening? Nothing is making sense and I

> don't know how to proceed.

>

Guest guest

All cases of PA start with adrenals that are fine. Only advanced cases show

bumps.

Clarence E. Grim, BS, MS, MD

On Tuesday, April 21, 2009, at 10:53PM, " Valarie " <val@...> wrote:

>Lyme testing? Celiac testing?

>

>Could you please post your aldo and renin test results?

>

>Val

>

>From: hyperaldosteronism

>[mailto:hyperaldosteronism ] On Behalf Of slesfam1@...

>

>

>I am having problems with my potassium levels. The levels stay around

>2.7-2.9. I have been off of all diuretics and taken three potassium pills a

>day with no change. I have had two ct's of the adrenals and I have been told

>they are fine. My aldosterone and renin levels are within normal range, but

>my endo does not trust those results due to the fact I am on Maxzide again.

>I have been unable to to be without that med since I swell so much to the

>point I cannot breath and my eyes swell. My GFR's are all normal as is my

>thyroid.The only problems noted to date is enlarged lymph nodes to the left

>of my paraaortic artery, magnesium def,vit d def,iron def,b-12 def,calcium

>def,sed rate of 50. I have sharp pains in my head upon stand but my blood

>bressure has been up a little lately(120-135/85-95). I am soo tired it is

>beyond description and for two weeks not I have had a constant nagging

>headache. I have been on Spirolactone 50mg with very little change and at

>100mg I could not handle!(Extreme nausea & heart beating weird). I have also

>been on Inspra and was taken off of it due to the worst headache EVER!

>

>Can ANYONE tell me why this may be happening? Nothing is making sense and I

>don't know how to proceed.

>

>

>