RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: So the fibers survive coconut oil?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Jess, this whole desaster for each of us is a process of experimenting and excluding. Coconut oil has not done anything for me. Applied on my body it produced heat rashes and as a consequence more mite bites. So it had been excluded from my list quickly. There is others like Bill swearing on it.

Von: jessnyc <helpnynow@...>An: Birdmites.org Website <bird mites > Gesendet: 23:29 Montag, 19.März 2012Betreff: So the fibers survive coconut oil?

I had thought that coconut oil was a remedy for these fibers. I boughtsome and had a small jar next to me at all times.When the oil was in liquid form, I noticed that the fibers somehowmanaged to get in the oil, my little jar had suddenly like 10 or morefibers. After a while I saw they all stuck together, and eventually Ibegan seeing more and more of them.I wonder if they reproduced in the oil and assembled themselvestogether? That's what it looked like to me, my little jar is full ofsome big and some tiny fibers, they're mostly blue red or black, someare also white and hard to see.I guess this shows they don't die with coconut oil, they thrive andreproduce in it.Jesus, is there anything remedy that actually kills them? I haven'tfound anything that would really kill them.Has anyone had any success with coconut oil? Or is it just

me?Jess.

Guest guest

Thank you, Aggi. I've always wondered if Bill has morgellons, he

seems to have positive results with remedies that don't necessarily

work for the rest of us.

So far, the only thing I've noticed that "works" for me, is staying

away from contaminated clothing and belongings. I always get

reinfestations from "things" that were contaminated. Mostly

clothing, linens, hats, even headphones.

Recently I had to throw out two pairs of headphones because they

were contaminating my ears really bad. I open the headphone and

noticed it was full of fibers. I cleaned it very well, closed it,

and suddenly felt something very strange in my ear. I reopened the

earphone again and there were like 5 really long fibers in it. That

was scary. Eventually the earphones stopped working. I bought a new

pair and I put tape all over them and made a tiny hole so I could

hear. They're a bit uncomfortable to wear with the tape, but I no

longer feel the annoying crawling I was feeling before.

I guess nothing kills them, I just need to keep cleaning around and

keeping things in plastic containers to avoid their fast

reproduction.

Thanks for your reply.

Jess

On 3/19/2012 4:35 PM, Aggi Assmann wrote:

Hi Jess, this whole desaster for each of us is

a process of experimenting and excluding. Coconut oil

has not done anything for me. Applied on my body it

produced heat rashes and as a consequence more mite

bites. So it had been excluded from my list quickly.

There is others like Bill swearing on it.

Von:

jessnyc <helpnynow@...>

An:

Birdmites.org Website

<bird mites >

Gesendet:

23:29 Montag, 19.März 2012

Betreff:

So the fibers survive coconut oil?

I had thought that coconut oil was a remedy

for these fibers. I bought

some and had a small jar next to me at all

times.

When the oil was in liquid form, I noticed

that the fibers somehow

managed to get in the oil, my little jar had

suddenly like 10 or more

fibers. After a while I saw they all stuck

together, and eventually I

began seeing more and more of them.

I wonder if they reproduced in the oil and

assembled themselves

together? That's what it looked like to me, my

little jar is full of

some big and some tiny fibers, they're mostly

blue red or black, some

are also white and hard to see.

I guess this shows they don't die with coconut

oil, they thrive and

reproduce in it.

Jesus, is there anything remedy that actually

kills them? I haven't

found anything that would really kill them.

Has anyone had any success with coconut oil?

Or is it just me?

Jess.

Guest guest

Hi Jess,It is really good to hear from you. I've thought about you often. I'm in the same boat with the similar questions about fibers. I wonder if there is any way to get rid of the fibers permanently. I feel them floating and landing on my hands at times. I don't know of anyone who has had fibers that actually got rid of them. Many on this site did not have fibers, but had mites only. Their exposure to mites did not bring fibers. Mites for sure can be killed, although with tremendous difficulty. I don't know what makes the fibers, but they are part of what defines Morgellons. So many people who had mites end up with the fibers. Some people think they are a by-product of a mite or parasite, or bacteria and some ppl believe they are alive. I'm a member of the group that believes they are living, although don't have any idea how that could be. Maybe investigators, although very controversial, believe they are nano products, and I think they maybe are. That's just an opinion... I'm not the one to come up with this as there are plenty of knowledgable people who have said this... Dr. Hildegard Staninger for one. When I had a microscope and was collecting fibers and looking at them under the digital scope I found some interesting things. I would put the fibers on slides, cover them in emersion oil and a thin glass sheet over the top and look at the fibers over a period of months. I stored them in a special box designed for slides. The fibers themselves changed over time from month to month (some did, some did not). Some developed what looked like a pin head. I never saw any of them move. I really wish I had a microscope again, but I haven't found one that hooks up with software for an iMac which I have now. I think there are things that disrupt the energy of the fibers. Scientists may have found a way to create life and I think the fibers are self creating... in the human body they have what they need to reproduce successfully. They also seem to reproduce in homes. Some may be programmed to carry diseases. I did not find coconut oil helpful on the body. When I put it on my hands and feet it seemed to dry my skin out further so I stopped using it. So no, it isn't just you Jess. It never was just you. From: "jessnyc" <helpnynow@...>"Birdmites.org Website" <bird mites >Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 3:29:50 PMSubject: So the fibers survive coconut oil?I had thought that coconut oil was a remedy for these fibers. I boughtsome and had a small jar next to me at all times.When the oil was in liquid form, I noticed that the fibers somehowmanaged to get in the oil, my little jar had suddenly like 10 or morefibers. After a while I saw they all stuck together, and eventually Ibegan seeing more and more of them.I wonder if they reproduced in the oil and assembled themselvestogether? That's what it looked like to me, my little jar is full ofsome big and some tiny fibers, they're mostly blue red or black, someare also white and hard to see.I guess this shows they don't die with coconut oil, they thrive andreproduce in it.Jesus, is there anything remedy that actually kills them? I haven'tfound anything that would really kill them.Has anyone had any success with coconut oil? Or is it just me?Jess.------------------------------------

Guest guest

Jess,About the ears, I sometimes use silicone ear plugs at night - I am noise sensitive and husband snores. I can be awakened way too easily. When I put a new pair of ear plugs in I notice the next morning they contain fibers of various colors, so I have to conclude that these fibers are in my ears. My husband complains about the same thing... it is the one place where he has trouble with tickling ears.From: "jessnyc" <helpnynow@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 3:48:36 PMSubject: Re: So the fibers survive coconut oil?

Thank you, Aggi. I've always wondered if Bill has morgellons, he

seems to have positive results with remedies that don't necessarily

work for the rest of us.

So far, the only thing I've noticed that "works" for me, is staying

away from contaminated clothing and belongings. I always get

reinfestations from "things" that were contaminated. Mostly

clothing, linens, hats, even headphones.

Recently I had to throw out two pairs of headphones because they

were contaminating my ears really bad. I open the headphone and

noticed it was full of fibers. I cleaned it very well, closed it,

and suddenly felt something very strange in my ear. I reopened the

earphone again and there were like 5 really long fibers in it. That

was scary. Eventually the earphones stopped working. I bought a new

pair and I put tape all over them and made a tiny hole so I could

hear. They're a bit uncomfortable to wear with the tape, but I no

longer feel the annoying crawling I was feeling before.

I guess nothing kills them, I just need to keep cleaning around and

keeping things in plastic containers to avoid their fast

reproduction.

Thanks for your reply.

Jess

On 3/19/2012 4:35 PM, Aggi Assmann wrote:

Hi Jess, this whole desaster for each of us is

a process of experimenting and excluding. Coconut oil

has not done anything for me. Applied on my body it

produced heat rashes and as a consequence more mite

bites. So it had been excluded from my list quickly.

There is others like Bill swearing on it.

Von:

jessnyc <helpnynow@...>

An:

Birdmites.org Website

<bird mites >

Gesendet:

23:29 Montag, 19.März 2012

Betreff:

So the fibers survive coconut oil?

times.

that the fibers somehow

suddenly like 10 or more

assembled themselves

little jar is full of

blue red or black, some

oil, they thrive and

reproduce in it.

kills them? I haven't

Or is it just me?

Jess.

Guest guest

-I had the fibers, tons of them. They went away with my Lyme/coinfection treatment. It took about a year - intense babesia treatment followed by Lyme/bartonella and strong antifungals- voriconazole and itraconazole. Diflucan wouldn't touch the fungus/molds my body had. Itrac. 200mg once a day 4 months, then Voriconazole 400mg once a day-it's been 6 months. AandrayaOn Mar 19, 2012, at 6:46 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Hi Jess,It is really good to hear from you. I've thought about you often. I'm in the same boat with the similar questions about fibers. I wonder if there is any way to get rid of the fibers permanently. I feel them floating and landing on my hands at times. I don't know of anyone who has had fibers that actually got rid of them. Many on this site did not have fibers, but had mites only. Their exposure to mites did not bring fibers. Mites for sure can be killed, although with tremendous difficulty. I don't know what makes the fibers, but they are part of what defines Morgellons. So many people who had mites end up with the fibers. Some people think they are a by-product of a mite or parasite, or bacteria and some ppl believe they are alive. I'm a member of the group that believes they are living, although don't have any

idea how that could be. Maybe investigators, although very controversial, believe they are nano products, and I think they maybe are. That's just an opinion... I'm not the one to come up with this as there are plenty of knowledgable people who have said this... Dr. Hildegard Staninger for one. When I had a microscope and was collecting fibers and looking at them under the digital scope I found some interesting things. I would put the fibers on slides, cover them in emersion oil and a thin glass sheet over the top and look at the fibers over a period of months. I stored them in a special box designed for slides. The fibers themselves changed over time from month to month (some did, some did not). Some developed what looked like a pin head. I never saw any of them move. I really wish I had a microscope again, but I haven't found one that hooks up with software for an iMac which I have now.

I think there are things that disrupt the energy of the fibers. Scientists may have found a way to create life and I think the fibers are self creating... in the human body they have what they need to reproduce successfully. They also seem to reproduce in homes. Some may be programmed to carry diseases. I did not find coconut oil helpful on the body. When I put it on my hands and feet it seemed to dry my skin out further so I stopped using it. So no, it isn't just you Jess. It never was just you. From: "jessnyc" <helpnynow@...>"Birdmites.org Website" <bird mites >Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 3:29:50 PMSubject: So the fibers survive coconut oil?I had thought that coconut oil was a remedy for these fibers. I

boughtsome and had a small jar next to me at all times.When the oil was in liquid form, I noticed that the fibers somehowmanaged to get in the oil, my little jar had suddenly like 10 or morefibers. After a while I saw they all stuck together, and eventually Ibegan seeing more and more of them.I wonder if they reproduced in the oil and assembled themselvestogether? That's what it looked like to me, my little jar is full ofsome big and some tiny fibers, they're mostly blue red or black, someare also white and hard to see.I guess this shows they don't die with coconut oil, they thrive andreproduce in it.Jesus, is there anything remedy that actually kills them? I haven'tfound anything that would really kill them.Has anyone had any success with coconut oil? Or is it just me?Jess.------------------------------------

Guest guest

Aandraya,My memory sucks so I probably knew that, but forgot. I'm going to ask Dr. M for the Intraconazole script. The other antifungal doesn't seem to be doing it for me. Thanks. I've not been feeling good for weeks. An occasional day when I feel sorta okay, but generally feeling pretty yucky. I sure know you go in and out of it too.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 5:04:21 PMSubject: Re: So the fibers survive coconut oil?

-I had the fibers, tons of them. They went away with my Lyme/coinfection treatment. It took about a year - intense babesia treatment followed by Lyme/bartonella and strong antifungals- voriconazole and itraconazole. Diflucan wouldn't touch the fungus/molds my body had. Itrac. 200mg once a day 4 months, then Voriconazole 400mg once a day-it's been 6 months. AandrayaOn Mar 19, 2012, at 6:46 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Hi Jess,It is really good to hear from you. I've thought about you often. I'm in the same boat with the similar questions about fibers. I wonder if there is any way to get rid of the fibers permanently. I feel them floating and landing on my hands at times. I don't know of anyone who has had fibers that actually got rid of them. Many on this site did not have fibers, but had mites only. Their exposure to mites did not bring fibers. Mites for sure can be killed, although with tremendous difficulty. I don't know what makes the fibers, but they are part of what defines Morgellons. So many people who had mites end up with the fibers. Some people think they are a by-product of a mite or parasite, or bacteria and some ppl believe they are alive. I'm a member of the group that believes they are living, although don't have any

idea how that could be. Maybe investigators, although very controversial, believe they are nano products, and I think they maybe are. That's just an opinion... I'm not the one to come up with this as there are plenty of knowledgable people who have said this... Dr. Hildegard Staninger for one. When I had a microscope and was collecting fibers and looking at them under the digital scope I found some interesting things. I would put the fibers on slides, cover them in emersion oil and a thin glass sheet over the top and look at the fibers over a period of months. I stored them in a special box designed for slides. The fibers themselves changed over time from month to month (some did, some did not). Some developed what looked like a pin head. I never saw any of them move. I really wish I had a microscope again, but I haven't found one that hooks up with software for an iMac which I have now.

I think there are things that disrupt the energy of the fibers. Scientists may have found a way to create life and I think the fibers are self creating... in the human body they have what they need to reproduce successfully. They also seem to reproduce in homes. Some may be programmed to carry diseases. I did not find coconut oil helpful on the body. When I put it on my hands and feet it seemed to dry my skin out further so I stopped using it. So no, it isn't just you Jess. It never was just you. From: "jessnyc" <helpnynow@...>"Birdmites.org Website" <bird mites >Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 3:29:50 PMSubject: So the fibers survive coconut oil?I had thought that coconut oil was a remedy for these fibers. I

boughtsome and had a small jar next to me at all times.When the oil was in liquid form, I noticed that the fibers somehowmanaged to get in the oil, my little jar had suddenly like 10 or morefibers. After a while I saw they all stuck together, and eventually Ibegan seeing more and more of them.I wonder if they reproduced in the oil and assembled themselvestogether? That's what it looked like to me, my little jar is full ofsome big and some tiny fibers, they're mostly blue red or black, someare also white and hard to see.I guess this shows they don't die with coconut oil, they thrive andreproduce in it.Jesus, is there anything remedy that actually kills them? I haven'tfound anything that would really kill them.Has anyone had any success with coconut oil? Or is it just me?Jess.------------------------------------

Guest guest

Hi ,

Thank you for your response. It's good to hear from you too, and

I've thought about you too! Your experience mirrors mine pretty

accurately. I don't know whether the fibers are "alive" in the sense

we know, but to me they seem programmed somehow. I also see them

floating around, and I definitely got them from mites. When I got

rid of the mites completely, the fibers were already in me and have

never left me. I was able to reduce the amounts I used to have by

cleaning very often and getting rid of things, but I keep getting

re-infested.

One thing I've noticed is that they are programmed to infest

ANYTHING that I come in contact with. That includes people, places

and food. When I was at my worst, I was afraid of getting close to

people because friends/acquaintances would begin scratching their

hair, nose and face (the areas where I feel the most crawling) and I

could immediately sense the fibers were leaving my body because I

had goose pumps whenever I approached someone. It was weird, the

goose pumps would signal something was going on and immediately the

person started scratching. When I go to visit friends, I can see the

fibers begin to float around in their homes, and when I return to

that particular place, I start to get the crawlings in my scalp,

nose and face. It's happened for so long that I have definitely seen

a clear pattern.

So these researchers may be right, these must be nano products. How

could anyone explain this pattern?

I too, have found my ears plugs full of fibers. What I've done is

soak them in hot water with borax and epsom salts. When I take out

the plugs after several hours of soaking, I find hundreds of fibers

in the water. I look with a lamp and can clearly see there's lots of

them. I also use a lint roll and I've used it all over my head,

face, clothing, etc. I've found the stuff they talk about on TV:

Black, red and blue fibers. They're bright blue and bright red, and

some are just white or clear, and very long. Others are tiny.

What a mystery, but they're truly a pain. I wonder if it's true that

the only remedy is what Dr. Staninger says? Far infrared therapy?

Has anyone tried it?

Thank you , good to hear from you again,

Jess

On 3/19/2012 5:46 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Hi Jess,

It is really good to hear from you.  I've thought

about you often.  I'm in the same boat with the similar

questions about fibers.  I wonder if there is any way to

get rid of the fibers permanently.  I feel them floating

and landing on my hands at times.  I don't know of

anyone who has had fibers that actually got rid of them.

Many on this site did not have fibers, but had mites

only.  Their exposure to mites did not bring fibers.

Mites for sure can be killed, although with tremendous

difficulty.  I don't know what makes the fibers, but

they are part of what defines Morgellons.  So many

people who had mites end up with the fibers.  Some

people think they are a by-product of a mite or

parasite, or bacteria and some ppl believe they are

alive.  I'm a member of the group that believes they are

living, although don't have any idea how that could be.

Maybe investigators, although very controversial,

believe they are nano products, and I think they maybe

are.  That's just an opinion... I'm not the one to come

up with this as there are plenty of knowledgable people

who have said this... Dr. Hildegard Staninger for one.

When I had a microscope and was collecting fibers and

looking at them under the digital scope I found some

interesting things.  I would put the fibers on slides,

cover them in emersion oil and a thin glass sheet over

the top and look at the fibers over a period of months.

I stored them in a special box designed for slides.

The fibers themselves changed over time from month to

month (some did, some did not).  Some developed what

looked like a pin head.  I never saw any of them move.  

I really wish I had a microscope again, but I haven't

found one that hooks up with software for an iMac which

I have now.  

I think there are things that disrupt the energy of

the fibers.  Scientists may have found a way to create

life and I think the fibers are self creating... in the

human body they have what they need to reproduce

successfully.  They also seem to reproduce in homes.

Some may be programmed to carry diseases.  

I did not find coconut oil helpful on the body.  When

I put it on my hands and feet it seemed to dry my skin

out further so I stopped using it.  So no, it isn't just

you Jess.  It never was just you.  

<helpnynow@...>

"Birdmites.org Website"

<bird mites >

Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 3:29:50 PM

Subject: So the fibers survive

coconut oil?

I had thought that coconut oil was a remedy for these

fibers. I bought

some and had a small jar next to me at all times.

When the oil was in liquid form, I noticed that the

fibers somehow

managed to get in the oil, my little jar had suddenly

like 10 or more

fibers. After a while I saw they all stuck together, and

eventually I

I wonder if they reproduced in the oil and assembled

themselves

together? That's what it looked like to me, my little

jar is full of

some big and some tiny fibers, they're mostly blue red

or black, some

I guess this shows they don't die with coconut oil, they

thrive and

reproduce in it.

Jesus, is there anything remedy that actually kills

them? I haven't

Has anyone had any success with coconut oil? Or is it

just me?

Jess.

------------------------------------

Guest guest

-I am very knocked down right now, but the babesia treatment is working and caused the Bart to flare in a big way- terrible body aches. The fibers went away after months of treatment with Voricon., levaquin, bactrim/ceftin rotation.AaOn Mar 19, 2012, at 7:14 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Aandraya,My memory sucks so I probably knew that, but forgot. I'm going to ask Dr. M for the Intraconazole script. The other antifungal doesn't seem to be doing it for me. Thanks. I've not been feeling good for weeks. An occasional day when I feel sorta okay, but generally feeling pretty yucky. I sure know you go in and out of it too.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 5:04:21 PMSubject: Re: So the fibers survive coconut oil?

Hi Jess,It is really good to hear from you. I've thought about you often. I'm in the same boat with the similar questions about fibers. I wonder if there is any way to get rid of the fibers permanently. I feel them floating and landing on my hands at times. I don't know of anyone who has had fibers that actually got rid of them. Many on this site did not have fibers, but had mites only. Their exposure to mites did not bring fibers. Mites for sure can be killed, although with tremendous difficulty. I don't know what makes the fibers, but they are part of what defines Morgellons. So many people who had mites end up with the fibers. Some people think they are a by-product of a mite or parasite, or bacteria and some ppl believe they are alive. I'm a member of the group that believes they are living, although don't have

any

I think there are things that disrupt the energy of the fibers. Scientists may have found a way to create life and I think the fibers are self creating... in the human body they have what they need to reproduce successfully. They also seem to reproduce in homes. Some may be programmed to carry diseases. I did not find coconut oil helpful on the body. When I put it on my hands and feet it seemed to dry my skin out further so I stopped using it. So no, it isn't just you Jess. It never was just you. From: "jessnyc" <helpnynow@...>"Birdmites.org Website" <bird mites >Sent: Monday, March

19, 2012 3:29:50 PMSubject: So the fibers survive coconut oil?I had thought that coconut oil was a remedy for these fibers. I

Guest guest

Jess-I had a severe case, I don't have the fibers or bugs anymore- it took a year of Lyme/bart/babs/mold treatment. I'm still dealing with fatigue, pain and neuro issues but no bugs, fibers, or lesions or other strange debris coming out of my skin.Aandraya On Mar 19, 2012, at 7:15 PM, jessnyc <helpnynow@...> wrote:

Hi ,

re-infested.

a clear pattern.

Has anyone tried it?

Jess

Hi Jess,

It is really good to hear from you. I've thought

about you often. I'm in the same boat with the similar

questions about fibers. I wonder if there is any way to

get rid of the fibers permanently. I feel them floating

and landing on my hands at times. I don't know of

only. Their exposure to mites did not bring fibers.

difficulty. I don't know what makes the fibers, but

they are part of what defines Morgellons. So many

people who had mites end up with the fibers. Some

alive. I'm a member of the group that believes they are

are. That's just an opinion... I'm not the one to come

interesting things. I would put the fibers on slides,

month (some did, some did not). Some developed what

looked like a pin head. I never saw any of them move.

I have now.

the fibers. Scientists may have found a way to create

successfully. They also seem to reproduce in homes.

I did not find coconut oil helpful on the body. When

out further so I stopped using it. So no, it isn't just

you Jess. It never was just you.

<helpnynow@...>

"Birdmites.org Website"

<bird mites >

coconut oil?

fibers. I bought

fibers somehow

like 10 or more

eventually I

themselves

jar is full of

or black, some

thrive and

reproduce in it.

them? I haven't

just me?

Jess.

Guest guest

Jess,I have a FAR infrared "Rainbow" which I use often. It does not seem to do much to clear out the fibers. Although I have rarely used in on my head but mainly use it on feet, legs, abdomen and upper torso. It does warm the body in a way I've never experienced before... raises the body temperature. After being under the Rainbow for 45 min to 2 hours I feel a laziness and lack of clarity... almost like having had a few glasses of good wine... Read the new post from Aandraya. She knows a lot about this and has gotten rid of the fibers. She has done far more medications for Lyme and co-infections than anyone I know. She also knows more about Lyme and co-infections than anyone I know. I'm going to defer to her because she obviously knows more and done more... I'm in the same boat as you. I'm in the learning curve on this... so good to hear from you!What is weird is that I do not get these things crawling on the face any more. I have nothing that feels like a mite crawling in nose, eyes, eyebrows, hair, ears. I get what feels like a fiber falling on an eyelash very occasionally, I get symptoms of eyes blurry, watery, when I don't take the combination of Doxy and Rifampin. The combination keeps the eye symptoms in check, but so far has not solved the problem and I'm about 4 months into taking the combination. The greasy waxy stuff I get on my face, neck and head comes and goes in intensity. I have stopped gettring the little papules and pimples that I had been getting. What I'm dealing with now is intestinal problems from the injections I've been getting and am waiting for a message from my LLMD about whether to stop meds until that gets cleared up. I suspect I might have the C. Diff...Dr. Staninger has a whole protocol and remember Zoe? She and her husband did the whole protocol from Dr. S and were not helped by it after spending $$$$$$. She did not get help until she started antibiotics. If you don't have her protocol I'll post it again.From: "jessnyc" <helpnynow@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 5:15:42 PMSubject: Re: So the fibers survive coconut oil?

Hi ,

re-infested.

a clear pattern.

Has anyone tried it?

Jess

Hi Jess,

I have now.

<helpnynow@...>

"Birdmites.org Website"

<bird mites >

coconut oil?

fibers. I bought

fibers somehow

like 10 or more

eventually I

themselves

jar is full of

or black, some

thrive and

reproduce in it.

them? I haven't

just me?

Jess.

Guest guest

So sorry Aandraya... Hugs From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 5:23:46 PMSubject: Re: So the fibers survive coconut oil?

-I am very knocked down right now, but the babesia treatment is working and caused the Bart to flare in a big way- terrible body aches. The fibers went away after months of treatment with Voricon., levaquin, bactrim/ceftin rotation.AaOn Mar 19, 2012, at 7:14 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Hi Jess,It is really good to hear from you. I've thought about you often. I'm in the same boat with the similar questions about fibers. I wonder if there is any way to get rid of the fibers permanently. I feel them floating and landing on my hands at times. I don't know of anyone who has had fibers that actually got rid of them. Many on this site did not have fibers, but had mites only. Their exposure to mites did not bring fibers. Mites for sure can be killed, although with tremendous difficulty. I don't know what makes the fibers, but they are part of what defines Morgellons. So many people who had mites end up with the fibers. Some people think they are a by-product of a mite or parasite, or bacteria and some ppl believe they are alive. I'm a member of the group that believes they are living, although don't have

any

I think there are things that disrupt the energy of the fibers. Scientists may have found a way to create life and I think the fibers are self creating... in the human body they have what they need to reproduce successfully. They also seem to reproduce in homes. Some may be programmed to carry diseases. I did not find coconut oil helpful on the body. When I put it on my hands and feet it seemed to dry my skin out further so I stopped using it. So no, it isn't just you Jess. It never was just you. From: "jessnyc" <helpnynow@...>"Birdmites.org Website" <bird mites >Sent: Monday, March

19, 2012 3:29:50 PMSubject: So the fibers survive coconut oil?I had thought that coconut oil was a remedy for these fibers. I

Guest guest

What a blessing to be done with those stages Aa.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 5:27:57 PMSubject: Re: So the fibers survive coconut oil?

Jess-I had a severe case, I don't have the fibers or bugs anymore- it took a year of Lyme/bart/babs/mold treatment. I'm still dealing with fatigue, pain and neuro issues but no bugs, fibers, or lesions or other strange debris coming out of my skin.Aandraya On Mar 19, 2012, at 7:15 PM, jessnyc <helpnynow@...> wrote:

Hi ,

re-infested.

a clear pattern.

Has anyone tried it?

Jess

Hi Jess,

I have now.

<helpnynow@...>

"Birdmites.org Website"

<bird mites >

coconut oil?

fibers. I bought

fibers somehow

like 10 or more

eventually I

themselves

jar is full of

or black, some

thrive and

reproduce in it.

them? I haven't

just me?

Jess.

Guest guest

Thank you, Aandraya,

I got tested for lyme and came back negative. I don't know if I

could get that treatment without a diagnosis.

Do you think the treatment could be also damaging? I haven't felt

any neurological problems that I'm aware of, what kind of problems

do you feel, just fatigue? Do you think the treatment caused these

problems or was it the diseases? Any medication in particular got

rid of the fibers, or was it the combination of all?

Thanks a lot for the info.

Jess

On 3/19/2012 6:27 PM, Aandraya wrote:

Jess-

I had a severe case, I don't have the fibers or bugs

anymore- it took a year of Lyme/bart/babs/mold treatment.

I'm still dealing with fatigue, pain and neuro issues

but no bugs, fibers, or lesions or other strange debris

coming out of my skin.

Aandraya  

On Mar 19, 2012, at 7:15 PM, jessnyc <helpnynow@...>

wrote:

Hi ,

Thank you for your response. It's good to hear from

you too, and I've thought about you too! Your

experience mirrors mine pretty accurately. I don't

know whether the fibers are "alive" in the sense we

know, but to me they seem programmed somehow. I also

see them floating around, and I definitely got them

from mites. When I got rid of the mites completely,

the fibers were already in me and have never left

me. I was able to reduce the amounts I used to have

by cleaning very often and getting rid of things,

but I keep getting re-infested.

One thing I've noticed is that they are programmed

to infest ANYTHING that I come in contact with. That

includes people, places and food. When I was at my

worst, I was afraid of getting close to people

because friends/acquaintances would begin scratching

their hair, nose and face (the areas where I feel

the most crawling) and I could immediately sense the

fibers were leaving my body because I had goose

pumps whenever I approached someone. It was weird,

the goose pumps would signal something was going on

and immediately the person started scratching. When

I go to visit friends, I can see the fibers begin to

float around in their homes, and when I return to

that particular place, I start to get the crawlings

in my scalp, nose and face. It's happened for so

long that I have definitely seen a clear pattern.

So these researchers may be right, these must be

nano products. How could anyone explain this

pattern?

I too, have found my ears plugs full of fibers. What

I've done is soak them in hot water with borax and

epsom salts. When I take out the plugs after several

hours of soaking, I find hundreds of fibers in the

water. I look with a lamp and can clearly see

there's lots of them. I also use a lint roll and

I've used it all over my head, face, clothing, etc.

I've found the stuff they talk about on TV: Black,

red and blue fibers. They're bright blue and bright

red, and some are just white or clear, and very

long. Others are tiny.

What a mystery, but they're truly a pain. I wonder

if it's true that the only remedy is what Dr.

Staninger says? Far infrared therapy? Has anyone

tried it?

Jess

On 3/19/2012 5:46 PM, Goldstein@...

wrote:

Hi Jess,

It is really good to hear from you.  I've

thought about you often.  I'm in the same boat

with the similar questions about fibers.  I

wonder if there is any way to get rid of the

fibers permanently.  I feel them floating and

landing on my hands at times.  I don't know of

anyone who has had fibers that actually got

rid of them.  Many on this site did not have

fibers, but had mites only.  Their exposure to

mites did not bring fibers.  Mites for sure

can be killed, although with tremendous

difficulty.  I don't know what makes the

fibers, but they are part of what defines

Morgellons.  So many people who had mites end

up with the fibers.  Some people think they

are a by-product of a mite or parasite, or

bacteria and some ppl believe they are alive.

I'm a member of the group that believes they

are living, although don't have any idea how

that could be.  Maybe investigators, although

very controversial, believe they are nano

products, and I think they maybe are.  That's

just an opinion... I'm not the one to come up

with this as there are plenty of knowledgable

people who have said this... Dr. Hildegard

Staninger for one.  When I had a microscope

and was collecting fibers and looking at them

under the digital scope I found some

interesting things.  I would put the fibers on

slides, cover them in emersion oil and a thin

glass sheet over the top and look at the

fibers over a period of months.  I stored them

in a special box designed for slides.  The

fibers themselves changed over time from month

to month (some did, some did not).  Some

developed what looked like a pin head.  I

never saw any of them move.  

I really wish I had a microscope again, but

I haven't found one that hooks up with

software for an iMac which I have now.  

I think there are things that disrupt the

energy of the fibers.  Scientists may have

found a way to create life and I think the

fibers are self creating... in the human body

they have what they need to reproduce

successfully.  They also seem to reproduce in

homes.  Some may be programmed to carry

diseases.  

I did not find coconut oil helpful on the

body.  When I put it on my hands and feet it

seemed to dry my skin out further so I stopped

using it.  So no, it isn't just you Jess.  It

never was just you.  

"Birdmites.org

Website" <bird mites >

Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 3:29:50

PM

Subject: So the fibers

survive coconut oil?

times.

that the fibers somehow

suddenly like 10 or more

assembled themselves

little jar is full of

blue red or black, some

oil, they thrive and

reproduce in it.

kills them? I haven't

Or is it just me?

Jess.

Guest guest

I wonder how many people in NYC suffer from some sort of infestation. I was

having my own exterminator spray but now the building management says I can't

and they won't do anything themselves because their exterminating company and

it's entomologist don't believe mites can cross over. If there were some sort of

central place people could go here maybe something would be done. I wonder if I

would be better off spraying Lysol around instead. I figure I get the apartment

sprayed with pesticide every few months and then hit smaller areas with alcohol

and lysol but now not sure what to do again. Hate all these chemicals and

pesticides but need to do something. Also saw Dr. Zhang and I really didn't have

any symptoms of Lyme just the bugs so he gave me some pills to make me less

allergic to them but he kept saying dust mites when he said mites were all

around and I'd never be able to get rid of them, which I agree but since I'm not

dealing with dust mites I'm trying the meds for two weeks and see what happens.

Thing about Chinese herbs, they're written on the container but I don't know

anything about them. Are you in Brooklyn? The doctors I went to said they had

someone else come in with mites or morgellons but they didn't treat. Now if I go

somewhere I try to find out if they have others come with same problem. Maybe it

doesn't matter because they never seem to be able to help anyway.

> >

> > Hi Jess,

> >

> > It is really good to hear from you. I've thought about you often.

> > I'm in the same boat with the similar questions about fibers. I

> > wonder if there is any way to get rid of the fibers permanently. I

> > feel them floating and landing on my hands at times. I don't know of

> > anyone who has had fibers that actually got rid of them. Many on this

> > site did not have fibers, but had mites only. Their exposure to mites

> > did not bring fibers. Mites for sure can be killed, although with

> > tremendous difficulty. I don't know what makes the fibers, but they

> > are part of what defines Morgellons. So many people who had mites end

> > up with the fibers. Some people think they are a by-product of a mite

> > or parasite, or bacteria and some ppl believe they are alive. I'm a

> > member of the group that believes they are living, although don't have

> > any idea how that could be. Maybe investigators, although very

> > controversial, believe they are nano products, and I think they maybe

> > are. That's just an opinion... I'm not the one to come up with this

> > as there are plenty of knowledgable people who have said this... Dr.

> > Hildegard Staninger for one. When I had a microscope and was

> > collecting fibers and looking at them under the digital scope I found

> > some interesting things. I would put the fibers on slides, cover them

> > in emersion oil and a thin glass sheet over the top and look at the

> > fibers over a period of months. I stored them in a special box

> > designed for slides. The fibers themselves changed over time from

> > month to month (some did, some did not). Some developed what looked

> > like a pin head. I never saw any of them move.

> >

> > I really wish I had a microscope again, but I haven't found one that

> > hooks up with software for an iMac which I have now.

> >

> > I think there are things that disrupt the energy of the fibers.

> > Scientists may have found a way to create life and I think the fibers

> > are self creating... in the human body they have what they need to

> > reproduce successfully. They also seem to reproduce in homes. Some

> > may be programmed to carry diseases.

> >

> > I did not find coconut oil helpful on the body. When I put it on my

> > hands and feet it seemed to dry my skin out further so I stopped using

> > it. So no, it isn't just you Jess. It never was just you.

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------------------------------------------------

> > *From: * " jessnyc " <helpnynow@...>

> > ** " Birdmites.org Website " <bird mites >

> > *Sent: *Monday, March 19, 2012 3:29:50 PM

> > *Subject: * So the fibers survive coconut oil?

> >

> > I had thought that coconut oil was a remedy for these fibers. I bought

> > some and had a small jar next to me at all times.

> >

> > When the oil was in liquid form, I noticed that the fibers somehow

> > managed to get in the oil, my little jar had suddenly like 10 or more

> > fibers. After a while I saw they all stuck together, and eventually I

> > began seeing more and more of them.

> >

> > I wonder if they reproduced in the oil and assembled themselves

> > together? That's what it looked like to me, my little jar is full of

> > some big and some tiny fibers, they're mostly blue red or black, some

> > are also white and hard to see.

> >

> > I guess this shows they don't die with coconut oil, they thrive and

> > reproduce in it.

> >

> > Jesus, is there anything remedy that actually kills them? I haven't

> > found anything that would really kill them.

> >

> > Has anyone had any success with coconut oil? Or is it just me?

> >

> > Jess.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------------

> >

> >

Guest guest

Just to add to what said, I found no quick fix for the morgellons stuff. It took a solid year of antimicrobial agents- rx and herbal to cure that stuff.AandrayaOn Mar 19, 2012, at 7:29 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Jess,I have a FAR infrared "Rainbow" which I use often. It does not seem to do much to clear out the fibers. Although I have rarely used in on my head but mainly use it on feet, legs, abdomen and upper torso. It does warm the body in a way I've never experienced before... raises the body temperature. After being under the Rainbow for 45 min to 2 hours I feel a laziness and lack of clarity... almost like having had a few glasses of good wine... Read the new post from Aandraya. She knows a lot about this and has gotten rid of the fibers. She has done far more medications for Lyme and co-infections than anyone I know. She also knows more about Lyme and co-infections than anyone I know. I'm going to defer to her because she obviously knows more and done more... I'm in the same boat as you. I'm in the learning

curve on this... so good to hear from you!What is weird is that I do not get these things crawling on the face any more. I have nothing that feels like a mite crawling in nose, eyes, eyebrows, hair, ears. I get what feels like a fiber falling on an eyelash very occasionally, I get symptoms of eyes blurry, watery, when I don't take the combination of Doxy and Rifampin. The combination keeps the eye symptoms in check, but so far has not solved the problem and I'm about 4 months into taking the combination. The greasy waxy stuff I get on my face, neck and head comes and goes in intensity. I have stopped gettring the little papules and pimples that I had been getting. What I'm dealing with now is intestinal problems from the injections I've been getting and am waiting for a message from my LLMD about whether to stop meds until that gets cleared up. I suspect I might have the C.

Diff...Dr. Staninger has a whole protocol and remember Zoe? She and her husband did the whole protocol from Dr. S and were not helped by it after spending $$$$$$. She did not get help until she started antibiotics. If you don't have her protocol I'll post it again.From: "jessnyc" <helpnynow@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 5:15:42 PMSubject: Re: So the fibers survive coconut oil?

Hi ,

re-infested.

a clear pattern.

Has anyone tried it?

Jess

Hi Jess,

I have now.

<helpnynow@...>

"Birdmites.org Website"

<bird mites >

coconut oil?

fibers. I bought

fibers somehow

like 10 or more

eventually I

themselves

jar is full of

or black, some

thrive and

reproduce in it.

them? I haven't

just me?

Jess.

Guest guest

You can say that again, I wanted to die. As bad as I still feel I think back to that hell and know if I got through that anything's possible.AaOn Mar 19, 2012, at 7:31 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

What a blessing to be done with those stages Aa.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 5:27:57 PMSubject: Re: So the fibers survive coconut oil?

Hi ,

re-infested.

a clear pattern.

Has anyone tried it?

Jess

Hi Jess,

I have now.

<helpnynow@...>

"Birdmites.org Website"

<bird mites >

coconut oil?

fibers. I bought

fibers somehow

like 10 or more

eventually I

themselves

jar is full of

or black, some

thrive and

reproduce in it.

them? I haven't

just me?

Jess.

Guest guest

Aandraya, would you mind telling me what medications and in what

doses did you take for the Morgellons to go away completely?

So you no longer can get re-infested, right? Even if you go into

infested areas or wear infested clothing? Are you totally immune to

it now?

Thanks a lot,

Jess

On 3/19/2012 6:45 PM, Aandraya wrote:

Just to add to what said, I found no quick fix

for the morgellons stuff.  It took a solid year of

antimicrobial agents- rx and herbal to cure that stuff.

Aandraya

On Mar 19, 2012, at 7:29 PM, Goldstein@...

wrote:

Jess,

I have a FAR infrared "Rainbow" which I use

often.  It does not seem to do much to clear out

the fibers.  Although I have rarely used in on my

head but mainly use it on feet, legs, abdomen and

upper torso.  It does warm the body in a way I've

never experienced before... raises the body

temperature.  After being under the Rainbow for 45

min to 2 hours I feel a laziness and lack of

clarity... almost like having had a few glasses of

good wine... 

Read the new post from Aandraya.  She knows a

lot about this and has gotten rid of the fibers.

She has done far more medications for Lyme and

co-infections than anyone I know.  She also knows

more about Lyme and co-infections than anyone I

know.  I'm going to defer to her because she

obviously knows more and done more... I'm in the

same boat as you.  I'm in the learning curve on

this... so good to hear from you!

What is weird is that I do not get these things

crawling on the face any more.  I have nothing

that feels like a mite crawling in nose, eyes,

eyebrows, hair, ears.  I get what feels like a

fiber falling on an eyelash very occasionally, I

get symptoms of eyes blurry, watery, when I don't

take the combination of Doxy and Rifampin.  The

combination keeps the eye symptoms in check, but

so far has not solved the problem and I'm about 4

months into taking the combination. The greasy

waxy stuff I get on my face, neck and head comes

and goes in intensity.  I have stopped gettring

the little papules and pimples that I had been

getting.  

What I'm dealing with now is intestinal

problems from the injections I've been getting and

am waiting for a message from my LLMD about

whether to stop meds until that gets cleared up.

I suspect I might have the C. Diff...

Dr. Staninger has a whole protocol and remember

Zoe?  She and her husband did the whole protocol

from Dr. S and were not helped by it after

spending $$$$$$.  She did not get help until she

started antibiotics.  If you don't have her

protocol I'll post it again.

bird mites

Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 5:15:42 PM

Subject: Re: So the fibers

survive coconut oil?

Hi ,

Thank you for your response. It's good to hear

from you too, and I've thought about you too! Your

know whether the fibers are "alive" in the sense

we know, but to me they seem programmed somehow. I

also see them floating around, and I definitely

got them from mites. When I got rid of the mites

completely, the fibers were already in me and have

never left me. I was able to reduce the amounts I

used to have by cleaning very often and getting

rid of things, but I keep getting re-infested.

to infest ANYTHING that I come in contact with.

That includes people, places and food. When I was

at my worst, I was afraid of getting close to

people because friends/acquaintances would begin

scratching their hair, nose and face (the areas

where I feel the most crawling) and I could

immediately sense the fibers were leaving my body

because I had goose pumps whenever I approached

someone. It was weird, the goose pumps would

signal something was going on and immediately the

person started scratching. When I go to visit

friends, I can see the fibers begin to float

around in their homes, and when I return to that

particular place, I start to get the crawlings in

my scalp, nose and face. It's happened for so long

that I have definitely seen a clear pattern.

pattern?

I too, have found my ears plugs full of fibers.

What I've done is soak them in hot water with

borax and epsom salts. When I take out the plugs

after several hours of soaking, I find hundreds of

fibers in the water. I look with a lamp and can

clearly see there's lots of them. I also use a

lint roll and I've used it all over my head, face,

clothing, etc. I've found the stuff they talk

about on TV: Black, red and blue fibers. They're

bright blue and bright red, and some are just

white or clear, and very long. Others are tiny.

tried it?

Jess

wrote:

Hi Jess,

It is really good to hear from you.

I've thought about you often.  I'm in the

same boat with the similar questions about

fibers.  I wonder if there is any way to

get rid of the fibers permanently.  I feel

them floating and landing on my hands at

times.  I don't know of anyone who has had

fibers that actually got rid of them.

Many on this site did not have fibers,

but had mites only.  Their exposure to

mites did not bring fibers.  Mites for

sure can be killed, although with

tremendous difficulty.  I don't know what

makes the fibers, but they are part of

what defines Morgellons.  So many people

who had mites end up with the fibers.

Some people think they are a by-product

of a mite or parasite, or bacteria and

some ppl believe they are alive.  I'm a

member of the group that believes they are

living, although don't have any idea how

that could be.  Maybe investigators,

although very controversial, believe they

are nano products, and I think they maybe

are.  That's just an opinion... I'm not

the one to come up with this as there are

plenty of knowledgable people who have

said this... Dr. Hildegard Staninger for

one.  When I had a microscope and was

collecting fibers and looking at them

interesting things.  I would put the

fibers on slides, cover them in emersion

oil and a thin glass sheet over the top

and look at the fibers over a period of

months.  I stored them in a special box

designed for slides.  The fibers

themselves changed over time from month to

month (some did, some did not).  Some

developed what looked like a pin head.  I

I really wish I had a microscope again,

but I haven't found one that hooks up with

I think there are things that disrupt

the energy of the fibers.  Scientists may

have found a way to create life and I

think the fibers are self creating... in

the human body they have what they need to

reproduce successfully.  They also seem to

reproduce in homes.  Some may be

programmed to carry diseases.  

I did not find coconut oil helpful on

the body.  When I put it on my hands and

feet it seemed to dry my skin out further

so I stopped using it.  So no, it isn't

just you Jess.  It never was just you.  

"Birdmites.org Website"

<bird mites >

Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012

3:29:50 PM

Subject: So the

fibers survive coconut oil?

I had thought that coconut oil was a

remedy for these fibers. I bought

times.

that the fibers somehow

managed to get in the oil, my little jar

had suddenly like 10 or more

assembled themselves

together? That's what it looked like to

me, my little jar is full of

some big and some tiny fibers, they're

mostly blue red or black, some

I guess this shows they don't die with

coconut oil, they thrive and

reproduce in it.

Jesus, is there anything remedy that

actually kills them? I haven't

found anything that would really kill

them.

Has anyone had any success with coconut

oil? Or is it just me?

Jess.

Guest guest

Jess-Lyme testing is highly unreliable, it's a clinical diagnosis, even the CDC says this. Also, you need an IgeneX Lyme western blot- #89 and 90. But if you have morgellons symptoms such as fibers, lesions, and crawling sensations you have Lyme, period. My neuro symptoms were brain fog, anxiety, insomnia and severe fatigue. What state do you live in? You need to see a Lyme literate doctor.I treated with different combinations of antimicrobial agents. AandrayaOn Mar 19, 2012, at 7:33 PM, jessnyc <helpnynow@...> wrote:

Thank you, Aandraya,

Jess

Jess-

coming out of my skin.

Aandraya

wrote:

Hi ,

pattern?

long. Others are tiny.

tried it?

Jess

wrote:

Hi Jess,

It is really good to hear from you. I've

thought about you often. I'm in the same boat

with the similar questions about fibers. I

fibers permanently. I feel them floating and

landing on my hands at times. I don't know of

rid of them. Many on this site did not have

fibers, but had mites only. Their exposure to

mites did not bring fibers. Mites for sure

difficulty. I don't know what makes the

Morgellons. So many people who had mites end

up with the fibers. Some people think they

that could be. Maybe investigators, although

products, and I think they maybe are. That's

Staninger for one. When I had a microscope

interesting things. I would put the fibers on

fibers over a period of months. I stored them

in a special box designed for slides. The

to month (some did, some did not). Some

developed what looked like a pin head. I

energy of the fibers. Scientists may have

successfully. They also seem to reproduce in

homes. Some may be programmed to carry

diseases.

body. When I put it on my hands and feet it

using it. So no, it isn't just you Jess. It

never was just you.

"Birdmites.org

Website" <bird mites >

PM

survive coconut oil?

times.

that the fibers somehow

suddenly like 10 or more

assembled themselves

little jar is full of

blue red or black, some

oil, they thrive and

reproduce in it.

kills them? I haven't

Or is it just me?

Jess.

Guest guest

Jess- the diseases absolutely caused the symptoms. The meds have gotten me back on the road to getting my health back.AaOn Mar 19, 2012, at 7:33 PM, jessnyc <helpnynow@...> wrote:

Thank you, Aandraya,

Jess

Jess-

coming out of my skin.

Aandraya

wrote:

Hi ,

pattern?

long. Others are tiny.

tried it?

Jess

wrote:

Hi Jess,

It is really good to hear from you. I've

thought about you often. I'm in the same boat

with the similar questions about fibers. I

fibers permanently. I feel them floating and

landing on my hands at times. I don't know of

rid of them. Many on this site did not have

fibers, but had mites only. Their exposure to

mites did not bring fibers. Mites for sure

Morgellons. So many people who had mites end

up with the fibers. Some people think they

that could be. Maybe investigators, although

products, and I think they maybe are. That's

Staninger for one. When I had a microscope

interesting things. I would put the fibers on

fibers over a period of months. I stored them

in a special box designed for slides. The

to month (some did, some did not). Some

energy of the fibers. Scientists may have

successfully. They also seem to reproduce in

homes. Some may be programmed to carry

diseases.

body. When I put it on my hands and feet it

using it. So no, it isn't just you Jess. It

never was just you.

"Birdmites.org

Website" <bird mites >

PM

survive coconut oil?

times.

that the fibers somehow

suddenly like 10 or more

assembled themselves

little jar is full of

blue red or black, some

oil, they thrive and

reproduce in it.

kills them? I haven't

Or is it just me?

Jess.

Guest guest

I found coconut oil very helpful with oil pulls, and ingestion, never topically

though.

http://www.oilpulling.com/

>

> Hi Jess, this whole desaster for each of us is a process of experimenting and

excluding. Coconut oil has not done anything for me. Applied on my body it

produced heat rashes and as a consequence more mite bites. So it had been

excluded from my list quickly. There is others like Bill swearing on it.

>  

>

>

> ________________________________

> Von: jessnyc <helpnynow@...>

> An: Birdmites.org Website <bird mites >

> Gesendet: 23:29 Montag, 19.März 2012

> Betreff: So the fibers survive coconut oil?

>

>

>  

> I had thought that coconut oil was a remedy for these fibers. I bought

> some and had a small jar next to me at all times.

>

> When the oil was in liquid form, I noticed that the fibers somehow

> managed to get in the oil, my little jar had suddenly like 10 or more

> fibers. After a while I saw they all stuck together, and eventually I

> began seeing more and more of them.

>

> I wonder if they reproduced in the oil and assembled themselves

> together? That's what it looked like to me, my little jar is full of

> some big and some tiny fibers, they're mostly blue red or black, some

> are also white and hard to see.

>

> I guess this shows they don't die with coconut oil, they thrive and

> reproduce in it.

>

> Jesus, is there anything remedy that actually kills them? I haven't

> found anything that would really kill them.

>

> Has anyone had any success with coconut oil? Or is it just me?

>

> Jess.

>

Guest guest

Thanks Aandraya,

I'm not in the US anymore, I was in New York. I will try to find a

doctor for lyme in Mexico, I'm just not sure if they're as

knowledgeable about this as in the US.

Did it cost you a ton of money to get rid of this horrible illness?

Jess

On 3/19/2012 6:49 PM, jessnyc wrote:

infested areas or wear infested clothing? Are you totally immune

to it now?

Thanks a lot,

Jess

for the morgellons stuff.  It took a solid year of

Aandraya

wrote:

Jess,

often.  It does not seem to do much to clear out

the fibers.  Although I have rarely used in on

my head but mainly use it on feet, legs, abdomen

and upper torso.  It does warm the body in a way

I've never experienced before... raises the body

temperature.  After being under the Rainbow for

45 min to 2 hours I feel a laziness and lack of

clarity... almost like having had a few glasses

of good wine... 

Read the new post from Aandraya.  She knows a

co-infections than anyone I know.  She also

knows more about Lyme and co-infections than

anyone I know.  I'm going to defer to her

because she obviously knows more and done

more... I'm in the same boat as you.  I'm in the

learning curve on this... so good to hear from

you!

What is weird is that I do not get these

things crawling on the face any more.  I have

nothing that feels like a mite crawling in nose,

eyes, eyebrows, hair, ears.  I get what feels

like a fiber falling on an eyelash very

occasionally, I get symptoms of eyes blurry,

watery, when I don't take the combination of

Doxy and Rifampin.  The combination keeps the

eye symptoms in check, but so far has not solved

the problem and I'm about 4 months into taking

the combination. The greasy waxy stuff I get on

my face, neck and head comes and goes in

intensity.  I have stopped gettring the little

papules and pimples that I had been getting.  

problems from the injections I've been getting

and am waiting for a message from my LLMD about

Dr. Staninger has a whole protocol and

remember Zoe?  She and her husband did the whole

protocol from Dr. S and were not helped by it

after spending $$$$$$.  She did not get help

until she started antibiotics.  If you don't

have her protocol I'll post it again.

bird mites

Subject: Re: So the

Hi ,

from you too, and I've thought about you too!

Your experience mirrors mine pretty accurately.

I don't know whether the fibers are "alive" in

the sense we know, but to me they seem

programmed somehow. I also see them floating

around, and I definitely got them from mites.

When I got rid of the mites completely, the

fibers were already in me and have never left

me. I was able to reduce the amounts I used to

have by cleaning very often and getting rid of

things, but I keep getting re-infested.

One thing I've noticed is that they are

programmed to infest ANYTHING that I come in

contact with. That includes people, places and

food. When I was at my worst, I was afraid of

getting close to people because

friends/acquaintances would begin scratching

their hair, nose and face (the areas where I

feel the most crawling) and I could immediately

sense the fibers were leaving my body because I

had goose pumps whenever I approached someone.

It was weird, the goose pumps would signal

something was going on and immediately the

particular place, I start to get the crawlings

long that I have definitely seen a clear

pattern.

pattern?

after several hours of soaking, I find hundreds

of fibers in the water. I look with a lamp and

can clearly see there's lots of them. I also use

a lint roll and I've used it all over my head,

face, clothing, etc. I've found the stuff they

talk about on TV: Black, red and blue fibers.

They're bright blue and bright red, and some are

just white or clear, and very long. Others are

tiny.

What a mystery, but they're truly a pain. I

wonder if it's true that the only remedy is what

Dr. Staninger says? Far infrared therapy? Has

anyone tried it?

Jess

wrote:

Hi Jess,

I've thought about you often.  I'm in

the same boat with the similar questions

about fibers.  I wonder if there is any

way to get rid of the fibers

permanently.  I feel them floating and

landing on my hands at times.  I don't

know of anyone who has had fibers that

actually got rid of them.  Many on this

site did not have fibers, but had mites

only.  Their exposure to mites did not

bring fibers.  Mites for sure can be

killed, although with tremendous

difficulty.  I don't know what makes the

fibers, but they are part of what

defines Morgellons.  So many people who

had mites end up with the fibers.  Some

people think they are a by-product of a

mite or parasite, or bacteria and some

ppl believe they are alive.  I'm a

member of the group that believes they

are living, although don't have any idea

how that could be.  Maybe investigators,

although very controversial, believe

they are nano products, and I think they

maybe are.  That's just an opinion...

I'm not the one to come up with this as

there are plenty of knowledgable people

who have said this... Dr. Hildegard

Staninger for one.  When I had a

microscope and was collecting fibers and

looking at them under the digital scope

I found some interesting things.  I

would put the fibers on slides, cover

them in emersion oil and a thin glass

sheet over the top and look at the

fibers over a period of months.  I

stored them in a special box designed

for slides.  The fibers themselves

changed over time from month to month

(some did, some did not).  Some

developed what looked like a pin head.

I never saw any of them move.  

I really wish I had a microscope

again, but I haven't found one that

hooks up with software for an iMac which

I have now.  

the energy of the fibers.  Scientists

may have found a way to create life and

I think the fibers are self creating...

in the human body they have what they

need to reproduce successfully.  They

also seem to reproduce in homes.  Some

may be programmed to carry diseases.  

the body.  When I put it on my hands and

feet it seemed to dry my skin out

further so I stopped using it.  So no,

it isn't just you Jess.  It never was

just you.  

"Birdmites.org

Website" <bird mites >

some and had a small jar next to me at

all times.

When the oil was in liquid form, I

noticed that the fibers somehow

fibers. After a while I saw they all

stuck together, and eventually I

I wonder if they reproduced in the oil

and assembled themselves

reproduce in it.

them.

oil? Or is it just me?

Jess.

Guest guest

100%. I wear all my clothes, rarely clean now because I'm too tired anyway... Now I'm dealing with other symptoms. Morgellons is a subgroup of Lyme, there are sometimes bugs involved, sometimes mold, or all of the above. You definitely have Lyme disease and have to treat it to get your immune system back in charge.AaOn Mar 19, 2012, at 7:49 PM, jessnyc <helpnynow@...> wrote:

infested areas or wear infested clothing? Are you totally immune to

it now?

Thanks a lot,

Jess

for the morgellons stuff. It took a solid year of

Aandraya

wrote:

Jess,

often. It does not seem to do much to clear out

the fibers. Although I have rarely used in on my

head but mainly use it on feet, legs, abdomen and

upper torso. It does warm the body in a way I've

never experienced before... raises the body

temperature. After being under the Rainbow for 45

min to 2 hours I feel a laziness and lack of

clarity... almost like having had a few glasses of

good wine...

Read the new post from Aandraya. She knows a

co-infections than anyone I know. She also knows

more about Lyme and co-infections than anyone I

know. I'm going to defer to her because she

obviously knows more and done more... I'm in the

same boat as you. I'm in the learning curve on

this... so good to hear from you!

What is weird is that I do not get these things

crawling on the face any more. I have nothing

that feels like a mite crawling in nose, eyes,

eyebrows, hair, ears. I get what feels like a

fiber falling on an eyelash very occasionally, I

get symptoms of eyes blurry, watery, when I don't

take the combination of Doxy and Rifampin. The

combination keeps the eye symptoms in check, but

so far has not solved the problem and I'm about 4

months into taking the combination. The greasy

waxy stuff I get on my face, neck and head comes

and goes in intensity. I have stopped gettring

the little papules and pimples that I had been

getting.

problems from the injections I've been getting and

am waiting for a message from my LLMD about

Dr. Staninger has a whole protocol and remember

Zoe? She and her husband did the whole protocol

from Dr. S and were not helped by it after

spending $$$$$$. She did not get help until she

started antibiotics. If you don't have her

protocol I'll post it again.

bird mites

Subject: Re: So the fibers

survive coconut oil?

Hi ,

from you too, and I've thought about you too! Your

know whether the fibers are "alive" in the sense

we know, but to me they seem programmed somehow. I

also see them floating around, and I definitely

got them from mites. When I got rid of the mites

completely, the fibers were already in me and have

never left me. I was able to reduce the amounts I

used to have by cleaning very often and getting

rid of things, but I keep getting re-infested.

to infest ANYTHING that I come in contact with.

That includes people, places and food. When I was

at my worst, I was afraid of getting close to

people because friends/acquaintances would begin

scratching their hair, nose and face (the areas

where I feel the most crawling) and I could

immediately sense the fibers were leaving my body

because I had goose pumps whenever I approached

someone. It was weird, the goose pumps would

signal something was going on and immediately the

particular place, I start to get the crawlings in

my scalp, nose and face. It's happened for so long

that I have definitely seen a clear pattern.

pattern?

after several hours of soaking, I find hundreds of

fibers in the water. I look with a lamp and can

clearly see there's lots of them. I also use a

lint roll and I've used it all over my head, face,

clothing, etc. I've found the stuff they talk

about on TV: Black, red and blue fibers. They're

bright blue and bright red, and some are just

white or clear, and very long. Others are tiny.

tried it?

Jess

wrote:

Hi Jess,

I've thought about you often. I'm in the

same boat with the similar questions about

fibers. I wonder if there is any way to

get rid of the fibers permanently. I feel

them floating and landing on my hands at

times. I don't know of anyone who has had

fibers that actually got rid of them.

Many on this site did not have fibers,

but had mites only. Their exposure to

mites did not bring fibers. Mites for

sure can be killed, although with

tremendous difficulty. I don't know what

makes the fibers, but they are part of

what defines Morgellons. So many people

who had mites end up with the fibers.

Some people think they are a by-product

of a mite or parasite, or bacteria and

some ppl believe they are alive. I'm a

member of the group that believes they are

living, although don't have any idea how

that could be. Maybe investigators,

although very controversial, believe they

are nano products, and I think they maybe

are. That's just an opinion... I'm not

the one to come up with this as there are

plenty of knowledgable people who have

said this... Dr. Hildegard Staninger for

one. When I had a microscope and was

collecting fibers and looking at them

interesting things. I would put the

fibers on slides, cover them in emersion

oil and a thin glass sheet over the top

and look at the fibers over a period of

months. I stored them in a special box

designed for slides. The fibers

themselves changed over time from month to

month (some did, some did not). Some

I really wish I had a microscope again,

but I haven't found one that hooks up with

the energy of the fibers. Scientists may

have found a way to create life and I

think the fibers are self creating... in

the human body they have what they need to

reproduce successfully. They also seem to

reproduce in homes. Some may be

programmed to carry diseases.

the body. When I put it on my hands and

feet it seemed to dry my skin out further

so I stopped using it. So no, it isn't

just you Jess. It never was just you.

"Birdmites.org Website"

<bird mites >

times.

that the fibers somehow

assembled themselves

reproduce in it.

them.

oil? Or is it just me?

Jess.

Guest guest

There are no Lyme specialists in Mexico, by the way I used to live in Mex. too- love it down there. Can you travel to the U.S. for treatment? I can tell you what meds I've used as it's easier to get them down there. Best if you live in a dry area away from humidity/mold.AaOn Mar 19, 2012, at 8:07 PM, jessnyc <helpnynow@...> wrote:

Thanks Aandraya,

Jess

to it now?

Thanks a lot,

Jess

Aandraya

wrote:

Jess,

the fibers. Although I have rarely used in on

and upper torso. It does warm the body in a way

temperature. After being under the Rainbow for

of good wine...

co-infections than anyone I know. She also

anyone I know. I'm going to defer to her

more... I'm in the same boat as you. I'm in the

you!

things crawling on the face any more. I have

eyes, eyebrows, hair, ears. I get what feels

Doxy and Rifampin. The combination keeps the

intensity. I have stopped gettring the little

remember Zoe? She and her husband did the whole

after spending $$$$$$. She did not get help

until she started antibiotics. If you don't

bird mites

Hi ,

pattern.

pattern?

tiny.

anyone tried it?

Jess

wrote:

Hi Jess,

I've thought about you often. I'm in

about fibers. I wonder if there is any

permanently. I feel them floating and

landing on my hands at times. I don't

actually got rid of them. Many on this

only. Their exposure to mites did not

bring fibers. Mites for sure can be

defines Morgellons. So many people who

had mites end up with the fibers. Some

ppl believe they are alive. I'm a

how that could be. Maybe investigators,

maybe are. That's just an opinion...

Staninger for one. When I had a

I found some interesting things. I

fibers over a period of months. I

for slides. The fibers themselves

(some did, some did not). Some

I have now.

the energy of the fibers. Scientists

need to reproduce successfully. They

also seem to reproduce in homes. Some

further so I stopped using it. So no,

it isn't just you Jess. It never was

just you.

"Birdmites.org

Website" <bird mites >

all times.

and assembled themselves

reproduce in it.

them.

oil? Or is it just me?

Jess.

Guest guest

Yes, a lot of money.AaOn Mar 19, 2012, at 8:07 PM, jessnyc <helpnynow@...> wrote:

Thanks Aandraya,

Jess

to it now?

Thanks a lot,

Jess

Aandraya

wrote:

Jess,

the fibers. Although I have rarely used in on

and upper torso. It does warm the body in a way

temperature. After being under the Rainbow for

of good wine...

co-infections than anyone I know. She also

anyone I know. I'm going to defer to her

more... I'm in the same boat as you. I'm in the

you!

things crawling on the face any more. I have

eyes, eyebrows, hair, ears. I get what feels

Doxy and Rifampin. The combination keeps the

intensity. I have stopped gettring the little

remember Zoe? She and her husband did the whole

after spending $$$$$$. She did not get help

until she started antibiotics. If you don't

bird mites

Hi ,

pattern.

pattern?

tiny.

anyone tried it?

Jess

wrote:

Hi Jess,

I've thought about you often. I'm in

about fibers. I wonder if there is any

permanently. I feel them floating and

landing on my hands at times. I don't

actually got rid of them. Many on this

only. Their exposure to mites did not

bring fibers. Mites for sure can be

defines Morgellons. So many people who

had mites end up with the fibers. Some

ppl believe they are alive. I'm a

how that could be. Maybe investigators,

maybe are. That's just an opinion...

Staninger for one. When I had a

I found some interesting things. I

fibers over a period of months. I

for slides. The fibers themselves

(some did, some did not). Some

I have now.

the energy of the fibers. Scientists

need to reproduce successfully. They

also seem to reproduce in homes. Some

further so I stopped using it. So no,

it isn't just you Jess. It never was

just you.

"Birdmites.org

Website" <bird mites >

all times.

and assembled themselves

reproduce in it.

them.

oil? Or is it just me?

Jess.

Guest guest

Are you in NY? Why don't you go see Dr. Cameron or Dr. Horowitz? They are the top LLMDs. Morgellons symptoms are Lyme symptoms. I had no pain when I was diagnosed.AandrayaOn Mar 19, 2012, at 7:41 PM, miteymaid <miteymaid@...> wrote:

I wonder how many people in NYC suffer from some sort of infestation. I was having my own exterminator spray but now the building management says I can't and they won't do anything themselves because their exterminating company and it's entomologist don't believe mites can cross over. If there were some sort of central place people could go here maybe something would be done. I wonder if I would be better off spraying Lysol around instead. I figure I get the apartment sprayed with pesticide every few months and then hit smaller areas with alcohol and lysol but now not sure what to do again. Hate all these chemicals and pesticides but need to do something. Also saw Dr. Zhang and I really didn't have any symptoms of Lyme just the bugs so he gave me some pills to make me less allergic to them but he kept saying dust mites when he said mites were all around and I'd never be able to get rid of them, which I agree but since I'm not dealing with dust mites I'm trying the meds for two weeks

and see what happens. Thing about Chinese herbs, they're written on the container but I don't know anything about them. Are you in Brooklyn? The doctors I went to said they had someone else come in with mites or morgellons but they didn't treat. Now if I go somewhere I try to find out if they have others come with same problem. Maybe it doesn't matter because they never seem to be able to help anyway.

> >

> > Hi Jess,

> >

> > It is really good to hear from you. I've thought about you often.

> > I'm in the same boat with the similar questions about fibers. I

> > wonder if there is any way to get rid of the fibers permanently. I

> > feel them floating and landing on my hands at times. I don't know of

> > anyone who has had fibers that actually got rid of them. Many on this

> > site did not have fibers, but had mites only. Their exposure to mites

> > did not bring fibers. Mites for sure can be killed, although with

> > tremendous difficulty. I don't know what makes the fibers, but they

> > are part of what defines Morgellons. So many people who had mites end

> > up with the fibers. Some people think they are a by-product of a mite

> > or parasite, or bacteria and some ppl believe they are alive. I'm a

> > member of the group that believes they are living, although don't have

> > any idea how that could be. Maybe investigators, although very

> > controversial, believe they are nano products, and I think they maybe

> > are. That's just an opinion... I'm not the one to come up with this

> > as there are plenty of knowledgable people who have said this... Dr.

> > Hildegard Staninger for one. When I had a microscope and was

> > collecting fibers and looking at them under the digital scope I found

> > some interesting things. I would put the fibers on slides, cover them

> > in emersion oil and a thin glass sheet over the top and look at the

> > fibers over a period of months. I stored them in a special box

> > designed for slides. The fibers themselves changed over time from

> > month to month (some did, some did not). Some developed what looked

> > like a pin head. I never saw any of them move.

> >

> > I really wish I had a microscope again, but I haven't found one that

> > hooks up with software for an iMac which I have now.

> >

> > I think there are things that disrupt the energy of the fibers.

> > Scientists may have found a way to create life and I think the fibers

> > are self creating... in the human body they have what they need to

> > reproduce successfully. They also seem to reproduce in homes. Some

> > may be programmed to carry diseases.

> >

> > I did not find coconut oil helpful on the body. When I put it on my

> > hands and feet it seemed to dry my skin out further so I stopped using

> > it. So no, it isn't just you Jess. It never was just you.

> >

> >

> >

> > ----------------------------------------------------------

> > *From: *"jessnyc" <helpnynow@...>

> > **"Birdmites.org Website" <bird mites >

> > *Sent: *Monday, March 19, 2012 3:29:50 PM

> > *Subject: * So the fibers survive coconut oil?

> >

> > I had thought that coconut oil was a remedy for these fibers. I bought

> > some and had a small jar next to me at all times.

> >

> > When the oil was in liquid form, I noticed that the fibers somehow

> > managed to get in the oil, my little jar had suddenly like 10 or more

> > fibers. After a while I saw they all stuck together, and eventually I

> > began seeing more and more of them.

> >

> > I wonder if they reproduced in the oil and assembled themselves

> > together? That's what it looked like to me, my little jar is full of

> > some big and some tiny fibers, they're mostly blue red or black, some

> > are also white and hard to see.

> >

> > I guess this shows they don't die with coconut oil, they thrive and

> > reproduce in it.

> >

> > Jesus, is there anything remedy that actually kills them? I haven't

> > found anything that would really kill them.

> >

> > Has anyone had any success with coconut oil? Or is it just me?

> >

> > Jess.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------------

> >

> >