RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Has anyone tried lymesulfur dip on pets to kill mites?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Those are all common Lyme symptoms, C.AaOn Jan 10, 2012, at 3:49 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

Hi krys

I had a reaction to penicillin which gave me severe candida 16 years ago from which my immune system never recovered.

Is doxy penicillin based?

Beginnin to think may have to order via amazon myself

In bad pain today stomach pain may not be able go doc tmoro,may be thursday

If get nowhere may have to do something re drugs to help myself

Obviously penicillin is one for me to avoid

I slur my words get tum.pain

N dizzy disorientated heart palpitations wi it as well!

C

------------------------------

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 11:54 PST Krys Brennand wrote:

>Amoxicillin is a broader spectrum more modern type of penicillin. Didn't

>someone talk of reacting to penicillin?

>

>On 10 January 2012 11:44, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:

>

>>

>>

>> Kaz,

>>

>> I felt relief after 2-3 weeks on amoxicillin.

>>

>> E

>>

>>

>> --

>

>I keep six honest serving-men

> (They taught me all I knew);

>Their names are What and Why and When

> And How and Where and Who.

>

>*Rudyard Kipling*

Guest guest

Thanks. Did you get tested for Lyme? I am on Doxy 100mg 3 times a day but just started it. How long ago did you start taking it? I'm glad you are doing better.

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 4:19 PMSubject: Re: Has anyone tried lymesulfur dip on pets to kill mites?

I started off with an anti-fungal for 2 months, followed by Doxycycline 100mg caps twice a day. Probiotics in between the 2 doses.

Since December 22nd I am on a maintenance dosis of 100 mg Doxy per day, I am planning to take long term and as long as necessary.

I am 99.9% better and living a normal life after 2 1/2 years of mite terror. Still cleaning and washing a lot though;

Von: Linds J <lj_mom11@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 3:56 Mittwoch, 11.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Has anyone tried lymesulfur dip on pets to kill mites?

How many mg of Doxy do you take and for how long have you taken it? Thanks

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 4:29 PMSubject: Re: Has anyone tried lymesulfur dip on pets to kill mites?

Hi Kaz,

Of course I do remember you and so sorry the predator's didn't work for you. That's the reason I only used to use them in my car. I figured, that for the whole house I would have needed too many cartridges and that would have cost a fortune. But in the car it really worked well !

Have you tried cleaning with Lysol, which is Dettol in the UK? For me it made all the difference. I used to clean and spray and add it as a conditioner in the washing machine and still do ! But my biggest turning point was starting to get on anti-fungal and abx. I started off with the anti-fungal 'Itraconazole" and followed up with Doxycycline. Both can be purchased at 'doctoronline.com', a European online pharmacy. It is legal, you need to fill in a form (just do not mention the mites!), and then a doctor assesses your case and the drugs are sent to you via mail. It only takes 2 days from ordering to delivery and I am very pleased with it. When they asked for the purpose of the drug I filled in skin fungus for the anti-fungal and bladder infection for the abx ;-)

Yes, it does feel great living a normal life again and I am very certain you will get there, too ! Do not give up Kaz, although it might feel hopeless right now.

I was depressed, suicidal and thought I would die of exhaustion at one point and am now 99.9% better now. I still do not like the time around full moons, but overall life is just great again !

Just do let me know, if you have any further questions and do not forget, that you will get better once you address the internal issues !

Von: Kaz <kazk1@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 12:21 Dienstag, 10.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Has anyone tried lymesulfur dip on pets to kill mites?

Hi Aggi

Where do you buy your doxyciline from ? I've looked on the internet, but a lot of he online 'pharmacies' look a little dubious - it's hard to tell if what you will be getting is the real deal.

Did your itching and bites stop once you got started on the doxy? I'm still suffering with this after 16 months, so is my mum, but I think she is feeling slightly better as she's done a lot more cleaning than me.. I've been feeling depressed for quite a while and not been able to do much apart from clean my clothes and get myself to work lately...

Do you remember I got the 'dutchy mites' for indoors, to eat the bird mites? they didn't really do anything, perhaps we had too many of these damn things, I don't know.

I'm moving house at beginning of March and want to try to build myself up a bit before I do, as right now I don't have the wherewithall.

I'm really pleased your feeling much better, it must feel fantastic to enjoy the things we all take for granted again.. I am soooo looking forward to that day :0)

Kaz x

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 5:46 PMSubject: Re: Has anyone tried lymesulfur dip on pets to kill mites?

A broadband abx did help me tremendously. It is called "Doxycycline".

Von: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 21:30 Freitag, 6.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Has anyone tried lymesulfur dip on pets to kill mites?

So glad u feelin pretty good elissaSorry u still get bites sometimesTake it crawlin sensations stopped?What antibiotics did u take again,is that wht u mean by abx?C------------------------------On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 08:07 PST Elissa wrote:>I found the soda crystals and baking soda sooooo much more effective.>>I do still get actual mite bites. Mostly I am bite free. I get them in>bed when I wake to feed my son a few drop from the ceiling and I get a few>on my ankles usually in the bathroom or kitchen after we vacuum & mop.>>Otherwise, I am feeling pretty good.>>Abx were key for me.>>On Jan 6, 2012 10:44 AM, "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>

wrote:>>**>>>>What an awful time u have had!:-(>Do u find the soda crystals as effective as borax?>I wondered if u thought the bites still the birdmites on you>Or could they be a symptom of lyme n u dont have mites anymore?>How wud u know?>Others say they dont have the mites anymore but still get occasional bites>I dont get the black dots around n on me since i moved so i guess that an>improvement?>Buy tiny white dots espec on legs were crawly sensations still as bad n>under nails>This is just horrid isnt it>I will do crystals first before get borax>Becoz less chemical>Bill was goin to send arm n hammer powder which was v lovely of him>But i think no point>If have to get long term>If i loved it>N cant get in uk>How long have u fought this now elissa?>Its v good u gettin

better:-)>>------------------------------>>>On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 07:30 PST Elissa wrote:>>>I used to borax in the laundry and I developed...>>**>>>>>>>>>>Thanks elissa>>Will do the soda crystals>>Did u ever use borax?>>Abx ie antibiotics?>>Are ur...>

Guest guest

Hi Aggi

Thankyou so much for your reply.. It was very uplifting, just what I needed :o)

I am looking into the doxycycline.. I clicked on the link for doctoronline, but it states you have to have a prescription - don't know if I did it right.

I have some dettol coming at the end of the week, so will be back to war with these things.

Thanks again

Kaz x

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 10:29 PMSubject: Re: Has anyone tried lymesulfur dip on pets to kill mites?

Hi Kaz,

Of course I do remember you and so sorry the predator's didn't work for you. That's the reason I only used to use them in my car. I figured, that for the whole house I would have needed too many cartridges and that would have cost a fortune. But in the car it really worked well !

Have you tried cleaning with Lysol, which is Dettol in the UK? For me it made all the difference. I used to clean and spray and add it as a conditioner in the washing machine and still do ! But my biggest turning point was starting to get on anti-fungal and abx. I started off with the anti-fungal 'Itraconazole" and followed up with Doxycycline. Both can be purchased at 'doctoronline.com', a European online pharmacy. It is legal, you need to fill in a form (just do not mention the mites!), and then a doctor assesses your case and the drugs are sent to you via mail. It only takes 2 days from ordering to delivery and I am very pleased with it. When they asked for the purpose of the drug I filled in skin fungus for the anti-fungal and bladder infection for the abx ;-)

Yes, it does feel great living a normal life again and I am very certain you will get there, too ! Do not give up Kaz, although it might feel hopeless right now.

I was depressed, suicidal and thought I would die of exhaustion at one point and am now 99.9% better now. I still do not like the time around full moons, but overall life is just great again !

Just do let me know, if you have any further questions and do not forget, that you will get better once you address the internal issues !

Von: Kaz <kazk1@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 12:21 Dienstag, 10.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Has anyone tried lymesulfur dip on pets to kill mites?

Hi Aggi

Where do you buy your doxyciline from ? I've looked on the internet, but a lot of he online 'pharmacies' look a little dubious - it's hard to tell if what you will be getting is the real deal.

Did your itching and bites stop once you got started on the doxy? I'm still suffering with this after 16 months, so is my mum, but I think she is feeling slightly better as she's done a lot more cleaning than me.. I've been feeling depressed for quite a while and not been able to do much apart from clean my clothes and get myself to work lately...

Do you remember I got the 'dutchy mites' for indoors, to eat the bird mites? they didn't really do anything, perhaps we had too many of these damn things, I don't know.

I'm moving house at beginning of March and want to try to build myself up a bit before I do, as right now I don't have the wherewithall.

I'm really pleased your feeling much better, it must feel fantastic to enjoy the things we all take for granted again.. I am soooo looking forward to that day :0)

Kaz x

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 5:46 PMSubject: Re: Has anyone tried lymesulfur dip on pets to kill mites?

Von: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 21:30 Freitag, 6.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Has anyone tried lymesulfur dip on pets to kill mites?

So glad u feelin pretty good elissaSorry u still get bites sometimesTake it crawlin sensations stopped?What antibiotics did u take again,is that wht u mean by abx?C------------------------------On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 08:07 PST Elissa wrote:>I found the soda crystals and baking soda sooooo much more effective.>>I do still get actual mite bites. Mostly I am bite free. I get them in>bed when I wake to feed my son a few drop from the ceiling and I get a few>on my ankles usually in the bathroom or kitchen after we vacuum & mop.>>Otherwise, I am feeling pretty good.>>Abx were key for me.>>On Jan 6, 2012 10:44 AM, "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>

wrote:>>**>>>>What an awful time u have had!:-(>Do u find the soda crystals as effective as borax?>I wondered if u thought the bites still the birdmites on you>Or could they be a symptom of lyme n u dont have mites anymore?>How wud u know?>Others say they dont have the mites anymore but still get occasional bites>I dont get the black dots around n on me since i moved so i guess that an>improvement?>Buy tiny white dots espec on legs were crawly sensations still as bad n>under nails>This is just horrid isnt it>I will do crystals first before get borax>Becoz less chemical>Bill was goin to send arm n hammer powder which was v lovely of him>But i think no point>If have to get long term>If i loved it>N cant get in uk>How long have u fought this now elissa?>Its v good u gettin

better:-)>>------------------------------>>>On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 07:30 PST Elissa wrote:>>>I used to borax in the laundry and I developed...>>**>>>>>>>>>>Thanks elissa>>Will do the soda crystals>>Did u ever use borax?>>Abx ie antibiotics?>>Are ur...>

Guest guest

Hi Kaz, don't worry about that and it is correct. Just put Doxycycline in product search and when it comes up, put into your shopping kart. Then you just follow the steps. At one point you are requested to fill in a form sheet. Fill in without ever mentioning any mites. Just put bladder infection (that's what I used). This form sheet is then reviewed by a doctor and he releases it, means he provides the online pharmacy with the description for you and once it's released, it is getting shipped straight away.

P.S.: Do not create a customer account, so they cannot trace your medical history !

Very glad I could cheer you up a little. This is just such an awful affliction, and no-one understands apart from the people on this forum. I can only repeat myself, saying that these guys have safed my life without a shadow of a doubt.

Get well soon Kaz and keep asking !

Von: Kaz <kazk1@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 10:28 Donnerstag, 12.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Has anyone tried lymesulfur dip on pets to kill mites?

Hi Aggi

Thankyou so much for your reply.. It was very uplifting, just what I needed :o)

I am looking into the doxycycline.. I clicked on the link for doctoronline, but it states you have to have a prescription - don't know if I did it right.

I have some dettol coming at the end of the week, so will be back to war with these things.

Thanks again

Kaz x

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 10:29 PMSubject: Re: Has anyone tried lymesulfur dip on pets to kill mites?

Hi Kaz,

Hi Aggi

Kaz x

Guest guest

Hi Linds, I never got tested for Lyme as I do not have any Lyme-symptoms.

I am still hoping that my case was only fungus-related, because after having started the anti-fungal, the mites already almost ignored me. I was sooooooooo relieved ! Then Andrayaa said, that the symptoms sometimes come out after having started on the abx. This is why I started taking Doxy about 1 1/2 months back and of course for all the nasty bacteria these mites injected. I must have had billions of bites throughout these years.

Von: Linds J <lj_mom11@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 0:39 Donnerstag, 12.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Has anyone tried lymesulfur dip on pets to kill mites?

Thanks. Did you get tested for Lyme? I am on Doxy 100mg 3 times a day but just started it. How long ago did you start taking it? I'm glad you are doing better.

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 4:19 PMSubject: Re: Has anyone tried lymesulfur dip on pets to kill mites?

I started off with an anti-fungal for 2 months, followed by Doxycycline 100mg caps twice a day. Probiotics in between the 2 doses.

Since December 22nd I am on a maintenance dosis of 100 mg Doxy per day, I am planning to take long term and as long as necessary.

I am 99.9% better and living a normal life after 2 1/2 years of mite terror. Still cleaning and washing a lot though;

Von: Linds J <lj_mom11@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 3:56 Mittwoch, 11.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Has anyone tried lymesulfur dip on pets to kill mites?

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 4:29 PMSubject: Re: Has anyone tried lymesulfur dip on pets to kill mites?

Hi Kaz,

Hi Aggi

Kaz x

Guest guest

http://www.publichealthalert.org/Articles/jamesschaller/western%20blots%20made%2\

0easy.html

Band 41 is suspicious of spirochetes, band 18 is lyme. The ++ is antibodies.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> My husband experienced the same thing too. When we came out of the

> > >> shower we would always tell each other how many biters we got

> > >> during the shower.

> > >>

> > >> From: Goldstein@

> > >> bird mites

> > >> Sent: Friday, January 6, 2012 11:47:56 AM

> > >>

> > >> Subject: Re: Has anyone tried lymesulfur dip on pets

> > >> to kill mites?

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Elissa,

> > >>

> > >> I re...

> > >>

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

I think the number of bites was in the thousands for us, but if even one mite was carrying Lyme, for me a re-exposure would occur and most likely the strain of Lyme was different than the first. I really believe for me they didn't bring Lyme since I had it already and so did my husband , but did bring coinfections. My first exposure to Lyme in the 80's was the worst thing I've been through physically in my entire life with hundreds of terrifying bizarre symptoms, but the coinfections from the mites were a close second. Very specific and different symptoms from each exposure. Not everyone gets Lyme from mites it seems, i.e., Doris and others, Aggi, for example. If the animals the mites were feeding from originally had Lyme, then you would get the Lyme as well. And if the offspring from the mites got the Lyme, and you were bit by the offspring of the original mites, you would get Lyme. From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 9:47:04 AMSubject: Re: Has anyone tried lymesulfur dip on pets to kill mites?

Hi Linds, I never got tested for Lyme as I do not have any Lyme-symptoms.

I am still hoping that my case was only fungus-related, because after having started the anti-fungal, the mites already almost ignored me. I was sooooooooo relieved ! Then Andrayaa said, that the symptoms sometimes come out after having started on the abx. This is why I started taking Doxy about 1 1/2 months back and of course for all the nasty bacteria these mites injected. I must have had billions of bites throughout these years.

Von: Linds J <lj_mom11@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 0:39 Donnerstag, 12.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Has anyone tried lymesulfur dip on pets to kill mites?

Hi Kaz,

Hi Aggi

Kaz x