RemedySpot.com

Re: it's been a terrible few days

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The stuff coming out of your skin is disease, with some possible insect manifestations at some point. The skin stuff went through stages for me, what I was seeing dramatically changed over time, I believe due to different infections, strains, species and toxins. On Sep 24, 2011, at 6:03 PM, Marilyn Bentley <colly_miller@...> wrote:

Hi Sara,

So its not a bird mite? I already looked at it and it is ugly, i dont have bugs coming out anymore but at first had all kinds of stuff oozing out when i used olive oil. Now just sensations, but at night when i oil down, they roam for awhile, then they quit, cant get any out anymore.>Have you tried dusting the floor with dry arm and hammer detergent? This was the first thing that worked for me. I left it work itself in for a couple days -major relief, and it gave me a break from constant vacuuming. The carpet wasn't a problem for me after that. I was surprised that the tile areas of the house also seemed to be a problem. For that the combination of diluted bleach followed by dusting with dry baking

soda cleared things up. I later vacuumed up the baking soda. I never identified the bug or bugs that were biting me, but those things worked to make my home environment affect me less.>I ended up finding out that I was attracting various infections and parasites to my skin due to internal toxic overload. My symptoms closely followed those of 'Neuro Cutaneous Syndrome'. After having dealt with my environment, putting loads of stuff in storage for a year, and doing lots of scabies type remedies, I found this out and started more internal protocols prescribed by Dr. Amin, a parasitologist in Arizona that has been studying this. >Your situation may be different, but if the arm & hammer baths relieved your symptoms somewhat (as it also did for me), this could be something that would help you make some headway with your carpeted areas too.>Good luck! >>From: alaire73 <alaire_fetters@...>>bird mites >Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 6:32 PM>Subject: Re: it's been a terrible few days>>> >if i don't vacuum i keep something dusted on floor.if my landord has a prob she is more than welcome to move on in.i'm in survival mode! nothing i have put on my body repels.i have done it all. i took a lysol bath last night and that did help. these guys seem to like tea tree oil so i stopped. listerine,sulfur, deet didn't work either. borax and epsom salt and arm and hammer baths do relieve symptoms. i woke up normal this morning so who knows.i know the dawn and lysol work it's just keeping up with the cycle.

it takes only 2 to tango and produce and produce and produce. kill the bug!!!!!!!!>>>> >> >my body seriously cannot take anymore bites. i keep waking up with extremely swollen eyes & face, lumps, and these huge hives all over my body. does your body just get to the point where it can't take it anymore? i am on a long waiting list for a doctor. i just want to stay safe until i see him. it starts as bites then goes crazy. has anyone experienced these symptoms? >>

>>>>>

I saw collembola on my skin and I'm pretty sure I saw some disappear into my skin but can't say for sure. The microscopic insects, I never saw them so have no idea if it was a variety of mites with microscopic collembola or what.On Sep 24, 2011, at 6:56 PM, Aandraya <aandraya@...> wrote:

The stuff coming out of your skin is disease, with some possible insect manifestations at some point. The skin stuff went through stages for me, what I was seeing dramatically changed over time, I believe due to different infections, strains, species and toxins. On Sep 24, 2011, at 6:03 PM, Marilyn Bentley <colly_miller@...> wrote:

Hi Sara,

So its not a bird mite? I already looked at it and it is ugly, i dont have bugs coming out anymore but at first had all kinds of stuff oozing out when i used olive oil. Now just sensations, but at night when i oil down, they roam for awhile, then they quit, cant get any out anymore.>Have you tried dusting the floor with dry arm and hammer detergent? This was the first thing that worked for me. I left it work itself in for a couple days -major relief, and it gave me a break from constant vacuuming. The carpet wasn't a problem for me after that. I was surprised that the tile areas of the house also seemed to be a problem. For that the combination of diluted bleach followed by dusting with dry baking

soda cleared things up. I later vacuumed up the baking soda. I never identified the bug or bugs that were biting me, but those things worked to make my home environment affect me less.>I ended up finding out that I was attracting various infections and parasites to my skin due to internal toxic overload. My symptoms closely followed those of 'Neuro Cutaneous Syndrome'. After having dealt with my environment, putting loads of stuff in storage for a year, and doing lots of scabies type remedies, I found this out and started more internal protocols prescribed by Dr. Amin, a parasitologist in Arizona that has been studying this. >Your situation may be different, but if the arm & hammer baths relieved your symptoms somewhat (as it also did for me), this could be something that would help you make some headway with your carpeted areas too.>Good luck! >>From: alaire73 <alaire_fetters@...>>bird mites >Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 6:32 PM>Subject: Re: it's been a terrible few days>>> >if i don't vacuum i keep something dusted on floor.if my landord has a prob she is more than welcome to move on in.i'm in survival mode! nothing i have put on my body repels.i have done it all. i took a lysol bath last night and that did help. these guys seem to like tea tree oil so i stopped. listerine,sulfur, deet didn't work either. borax and epsom salt and arm and hammer baths do relieve symptoms. i woke up normal this morning so who knows.i know the dawn and lysol work it's just keeping up with the cycle.

it takes only 2 to tango and produce and produce and produce. kill the bug!!!!!!!!>>>> >> >my body seriously cannot take anymore bites. i keep waking up with extremely swollen eyes & face, lumps, and these huge hives all over my body. does your body just get to the point where it can't take it anymore? i am on a long waiting list for a doctor. i just want to stay safe until i see him. it starts as bites then goes crazy. has anyone experienced these symptoms? >>

>>>>>

I put borax all in the floor board and tried to vaccum, wont come out, but the bugs still in the car, i have to oil the dash and all plastic parts with baby oil and they get stuck to it, this is hell >Have you tried dusting the floor with dry arm and hammer detergent? This was the first thing that worked for me. I left it work itself in for a couple days -major relief, and it gave me a break from constant vacuuming. The carpet wasn't a problem for me after that. I was surprised that the tile areas of the house also seemed to be a problem. For that the combination of diluted bleach followed by dusting with dry baking soda cleared things up. I later vacuumed up the baking soda. I never identified the bug or bugs that were biting me, but those things worked

to make my home environment affect me less. >I ended up finding out that I was attracting various infections and parasites to my skin due to internal toxic overload. My symptoms closely followed those of 'Neuro Cutaneous Syndrome'. After having dealt with my environment, putting loads of stuff in storage for a year, and doing lots of scabies type remedies, I found this out and started more internal protocols prescribed by Dr. Amin, a parasitologist in Arizona that has been studying this. >Your situation may be different, but if the arm & hammer baths relieved your symptoms somewhat (as it also did for me), this could be something that would help you make some headway with your carpeted areas too. >Good luck! > >From: alaire73 <alaire_fetters@...> >bird mites >Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 6:32 PM >Subject: Re: it's been a terrible few days > > > >if i don't vacuum i keep something dusted on floor.if my landord has a prob she is more than welcome to move

on in.i'm in survival mode! nothing i have put on my body repels.i have done it all. i took a lysol bath last night and that did help. these guys seem to like tea tree oil so i stopped. listerine,sulfur, deet didn't work either. borax and epsom salt and arm and hammer baths do relieve symptoms. i woke up normal this morning so who knows.i know the dawn and lysol work it's just keeping up with the cycle. it takes only 2 to tango and produce and produce and produce. kill the bug!!!!!!!! > > >> >> >my body seriously cannot take anymore bites. i keep waking up with extremely swollen eyes & face, lumps, and these huge hives all over my body. does your body just get to the point where it can't take it

anymore? i am on a long waiting list for a doctor. i just want to stay safe until i see him. it starts as bites then goes crazy. has anyone experienced these symptoms? >> > >> > >

I took the bactrim, made me feel real good, now taking doxy and anti fungal. I dont hardly see the bk specks much, what exactly do i have >Have you tried dusting the floor with dry arm and hammer detergent? This was the first thing that worked for me. I left it work itself in for a couple days -major relief, and it gave me a break from constant vacuuming. The carpet wasn't a problem for me after that. I was surprised that the tile areas of the house also seemed to be a problem. For that the combination of diluted bleach followed by dusting with dry baking soda cleared things up. I later vacuumed up the baking soda. I never identified the bug or bugs that were biting me, but those things worked

to make my home environment affect me less. >I ended up finding out that I was attracting various infections and parasites to my skin due to internal toxic overload. My symptoms closely followed those of 'Neuro Cutaneous Syndrome'. After having dealt with my environment, putting loads of stuff in storage for a year, and doing lots of scabies type remedies, I found this out and started more internal protocols prescribed by Dr. Amin, a parasitologist in Arizona that has been studying this. >Your situation may be different, but if the arm & hammer baths relieved your symptoms somewhat (as it also did for me), this could be something that would help you make some headway with your carpeted areas too. >Good luck! > >From: alaire73 <alaire_fetters@...> >bird mites >Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 6:32 PM >Subject: Re: it's been a terrible few days > > > >if i don't vacuum i keep something dusted on floor.if my landord has a prob she is more than welcome to move

on in.i'm in survival mode! nothing i have put on my body repels.i have done it all. i took a lysol bath last night and that did help. these guys seem to like tea tree oil so i stopped. listerine,sulfur, deet didn't work either. borax and epsom salt and arm and hammer baths do relieve symptoms. i woke up normal this morning so who knows.i know the dawn and lysol work it's just keeping up with the cycle. it takes only 2 to tango and produce and produce and produce. kill the bug!!!!!!!! > > >> >> >my body seriously cannot take anymore bites. i keep waking up with extremely swollen eyes & face, lumps, and these huge hives all over my body. does your body just get to the point where it can't take it

anymore? i am on a long waiting list for a doctor. i just want to stay safe until i see him. it starts as bites then goes crazy. has anyone experienced these symptoms? >> > >> > >

Are your bugs gone>Have you tried dusting the floor with dry arm and hammer detergent? This was the first thing that worked for me. I left it work itself in for a couple days -major relief, and it gave me a break from constant vacuuming. The carpet wasn't a problem for me after that. I was surprised that the tile areas of the house also seemed to be a problem. For that the combination of diluted bleach followed by dusting with dry baking

>>>>>

Once you get your infection loads down they won't be attracted to you, that happened while I shut up my car for 10 months and did not use it. Packed all belongings away while I healed, they are gone and it is like a miracle for me.On Sep 24, 2011, at 7:12 PM, Marilyn Bentley <colly_miller@...> wrote:

I put borax all in the floor board and tried to vaccum, wont come out, but the bugs still in the car, i have to oil the dash and all plastic parts with baby oil and they get stuck to it, this is hell >Have you tried dusting the floor with dry arm and hammer detergent? This was the first thing that worked for me. I left it work itself in for a couple days -major relief, and it gave me a break from constant vacuuming. The carpet wasn't a problem for me after that. I was surprised that the tile areas of the house also seemed to be a problem. For that the combination of diluted bleach followed by dusting with dry baking soda cleared things up. I later vacuumed up the baking soda. I never identified the bug or bugs that were biting me, but those things worked

The Lyme complex- borellia, Babesia, and Bartonella- probably all three plus secondary fungal and viral infections plus insect infestation. You should go see Dr. Crist in Columbus, Missouri, he will know how to treat you.On Sep 24, 2011, at 7:15 PM, Marilyn Bentley <colly_miller@...> wrote:

I took the bactrim, made me feel real good, now taking doxy and anti fungal. I dont hardly see the bk specks much, what exactly do i have >Have you tried dusting the floor with dry arm and hammer detergent? This was the first thing that worked for me. I left it work itself in for a couple days -major relief, and it gave me a break from constant vacuuming. The carpet wasn't a problem for me after that. I was surprised that the tile areas of the house also seemed to be a problem. For that the combination of diluted bleach followed by dusting with dry baking soda cleared things up. I later vacuumed up the baking soda. I never identified the bug or bugs that were biting me, but those things worked

Do yall keep powder in carpet or vaccuum all the time, sorry about al the questions>Have you tried dusting the floor with dry arm and hammer detergent? This was the first thing that worked for me. I left it work itself in for a couple days -major relief, and it gave me a break from constant vacuuming. The carpet wasn't a problem for me after that. I was surprised that the tile areas of the house also seemed to be a problem. For that the combination of diluted bleach followed by dusting with dry baking

>>>>>

Do

YES, all bugs are gone. It's been a year. 100% gone. And you can be sure I am on the lookout at all times and will post here if they come back. On Sep 24, 2011, at 7:16 PM, Marilyn Bentley <colly_miller@...> wrote:

Are your bugs gone>Have you tried dusting the floor with dry arm and hammer detergent? This was the first thing that worked for me. I left it work itself in for a couple days -major relief, and it gave me a break from constant vacuuming. The carpet wasn't a problem for me after that. I was surprised that the tile areas of the house also seemed to be a problem. For that the combination of diluted bleach followed by dusting with dry baking

>>>>>

I have good insurance, is that where you went? I need to get rid of this, all drs here think crazy, and the one that dont is only MD, he just dont know what to do, he will give me any kind of meds that i request >Have you tried dusting the floor with dry arm and hammer detergent? This was the first thing that worked for me. I left it work itself in for a couple days -major relief, and it gave me a break from constant vacuuming. The carpet wasn't a problem for me after that. I was surprised that the tile areas of the house also seemed to be a problem. For that the combination of diluted bleach followed by dusting with dry baking soda cleared things up. I later vacuumed up the baking soda. I never identified the bug or bugs that were biting me, but those things worked

to make my home environment affect me less. >I ended up finding out that I was attracting various infections and parasites to my skin due to internal toxic overload. My symptoms closely followed those of 'Neuro Cutaneous Syndrome'. After having dealt with my environment, putting loads of stuff in storage for a year, and doing lots of scabies type remedies, I found this out and started more internal protocols prescribed by Dr. Amin, a parasitologist in Arizona that has been studying this. >Your situation may be different, but if the arm & hammer baths relieved your symptoms somewhat (as it also did for me), this could be something that would help you make some headway with your carpeted areas too. >Good luck! > >From: alaire73 <alaire_fetters@...> >bird mites >Sent:

Thursday, September 22, 2011 6:32 PM >Subject: Re: it's been a terrible few days > > > >if i don't vacuum i keep something dusted on floor.if my landord has a prob she is more than welcome to move on in.i'm in survival mode! nothing i have put on my body repels.i have done it all. i took a lysol bath last night and that did help. these guys seem to like tea tree oil so i stopped. listerine,sulfur, deet didn't work either. borax and epsom salt and arm and hammer baths do relieve symptoms. i woke up normal this morning so who knows.i know the dawn and lysol work it's just keeping up with the cycle. it takes only 2 to tango and produce and produce and produce. kill the bug!!!!!!!! > > >> >> >my body seriously cannot take anymore bites. i keep waking up with extremely swollen eyes & face, lumps, and these huge hives all over my body. does your body just get to the point where it can't take it anymore? i am on a long waiting list for a doctor. i just want to stay safe until i see him. it starts as bites then goes crazy. has anyone experienced these symptoms? >> > >> >

>

can you get me a phone number >Have you tried dusting the floor with dry arm and hammer detergent? This was the first thing that worked for me. I left it work itself in for a couple days -major relief, and it gave me a break from constant vacuuming. The carpet wasn't a problem for me after that. I was surprised that the tile areas of the house also seemed to be a problem. For that the combination of diluted bleach followed by dusting with dry baking soda cleared things up. I later vacuumed up the baking soda. I never identified the bug or bugs that were biting me, but those things worked

to make my home environment affect me less. >I ended up finding out that I was attracting various infections and parasites to my skin due to internal toxic overload. My symptoms closely followed those of 'Neuro Cutaneous Syndrome'. After having dealt with my environment, putting loads of stuff in storage for a year, and doing lots of scabies type remedies, I found this out and started more internal protocols prescribed by Dr. Amin, a parasitologist in Arizona that has been studying this. >Your situation may be different, but if the arm & hammer baths relieved your symptoms somewhat (as it also did for me), this could be something that would help you make some headway with your carpeted areas too. >Good luck! > >From: alaire73 <alaire_fetters@...> >bird mites >Sent:

Thursday, September 22, 2011 6:32 PM >Subject: Re: it's been a terrible few days > > > >if i don't vacuum i keep something dusted on floor.if my landord has a prob she is more than welcome to move on in.i'm in survival mode! nothing i have put on my body repels.i have done it all. i took a lysol bath last night and that did help. these guys seem to like tea tree oil so i stopped. listerine,sulfur, deet didn't work either. borax and epsom salt and arm and hammer baths do relieve symptoms. i woke up normal this morning so who knows.i know the dawn and lysol work it's just keeping up with the cycle. it takes only 2 to tango and produce and produce and produce. kill the bug!!!!!!!! > > >> >> >my body seriously cannot take anymore bites. i keep waking up with extremely swollen eyes & face, lumps, and these huge hives all over my body. does your body just get to the point where it can't take it anymore? i am on a long waiting list for a doctor. i just want to stay safe until i see him. it starts as bites then goes crazy. has anyone experienced these symptoms? >> > >> >

>

how did you get rid of them, and how lond did you have them>Have you tried dusting the floor with dry arm and hammer detergent? This was the first thing that worked for me. I left it work itself in for a couple days -major relief, and it gave me a break from constant vacuuming. The carpet wasn't a problem for me after that. I was surprised that the tile areas of the house also seemed to be a problem. For that the combination of diluted bleach followed by dusting with dry baking

soda cleared things up. I later vacuumed up the baking soda. I never identified the bug or bugs that were biting me, but those things worked to make my home environment affect me less.>I ended up finding out that I was attracting various infections and parasites to my skin due to internal toxic overload. My symptoms closely followed those of 'Neuro Cutaneous Syndrome'. After having dealt with my environment, putting loads of stuff in storage for a year, and doing lots of scabies type remedies, I found this out and started more internal protocols prescribed by Dr. Amin, a parasitologist in Arizona that has been studying this. >Your situation may be different, but if the arm & hammer baths relieved your symptoms somewhat (as it also did for me), this could be something that would help you make some headway with your carpeted areas too.>Good luck! >>From: alaire73 <alaire_fetters@...>>bird mites >Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 6:32 PM>Subject: Re: it's been a terrible few days>>> >if i don't vacuum i keep something dusted on floor.if my landord has a prob she is more than welcome to move on in.i'm in survival mode! nothing i have put on my body repels.i have done it all. i took

a lysol bath last night and that did help. these guys seem to like tea tree oil so i stopped. listerine,sulfur, deet didn't work either. borax and epsom salt and arm and hammer baths do relieve symptoms. i woke up normal this morning so who knows.i know the dawn and lysol work it's just keeping up with the cycle. it takes only 2 to tango and produce and produce and produce. kill the bug!!!!!!!!>>>> >> >my body seriously cannot take anymore bites. i keep waking up with extremely swollen eyes & face, lumps, and these huge hives all over my body. does your body just get to the point where it can't take it anymore? i am on a long waiting list for a doctor. i just want to stay safe until i see him. it starts as bites then goes crazy. has anyone experienced these symptoms? >> >>>>>

how

When I was dealing with them I obsessively vacuumed so much the neighbor downstairs complained. Still, it was treating chronic infections that saved me. It took 10 mos of treatment and they were gone.On Sep 24, 2011, at 7:25 PM, Marilyn Bentley <colly_miller@...> wrote:

Do yall keep powder in carpet or vaccuum all the time, sorry about al the questions>Have you tried dusting the floor with dry arm and hammer detergent? This was the first thing that worked for me. I left it work itself in for a couple days -major relief, and it gave me a break from constant vacuuming. The carpet wasn't a problem for me after that. I was surprised that the tile areas of the house also seemed to be a problem. For that the combination of diluted bleach followed by dusting with dry baking

>>>>>

Do

with the antibiotics. did you move several times>Have you tried dusting the floor with dry arm and hammer detergent? This was the first thing that worked for me. I left it work itself in for a couple days -major relief, and it gave me a break from constant vacuuming. The carpet wasn't a problem for me after that. I was surprised that the tile areas of the house also seemed to be a problem. For that the combination of diluted bleach followed by dusting with dry baking

soda cleared things up. I later vacuumed up the baking soda. I never identified the bug or bugs that were biting me, but those things worked to make my home environment affect me less.>I ended up finding out that I was attracting various infections and parasites to my skin due to internal toxic overload. My symptoms closely followed those of 'Neuro Cutaneous Syndrome'. After having dealt with my environment, putting loads of stuff in storage for a year, and doing lots of scabies type remedies, I found this out and started more internal protocols prescribed by Dr. Amin, a parasitologist in Arizona that has been studying this. >Your situation may be different, but if the arm & hammer baths relieved your symptoms somewhat (as it also did for me), this could be something that would help you make some headway with your carpeted areas too.>Good luck! >>From: alaire73 <alaire_fetters@...>>bird mites >Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 6:32 PM>Subject: Re: it's been a terrible few days>>> >if i don't vacuum i keep something dusted on floor.if my landord has a prob she is more than welcome to move on in.i'm in survival mode! nothing i have put on my body repels.i have done it all. i took

a lysol bath last night and that did help. these guys seem to like tea tree oil so i stopped. listerine,sulfur, deet didn't work either. borax and epsom salt and arm and hammer baths do relieve symptoms. i woke up normal this morning so who knows.i know the dawn and lysol work it's just keeping up with the cycle. it takes only 2 to tango and produce and produce and produce. kill the bug!!!!!!!!>>>> >> >my body seriously cannot take anymore bites. i keep waking up with extremely swollen eyes & face, lumps, and these huge hives all over my body. does your body just get to the point where it can't take it anymore? i am on a long waiting list for a doctor. i just want to stay safe until i see him. it starts as bites then goes crazy. has anyone experienced these symptoms? >> >>>>>

Do

I have a great doc in WI- people fly in to see him. I live in MN and drive only 4 hrs to see him. I say Dr. Crist because I hear good things about him and he's the closest to you- Texas? I don't know if he takes insurance or how much he charges. If you want to travel I see Dr. Hoffman in Waupaca, WI. He knows all about this stuff, and what he didn't know I've made sure he now does, lol. He has saved my life. He does take insurance. On Sep 24, 2011, at 7:30 PM, Marilyn Bentley <colly_miller@...> wrote:

I have good insurance, is that where you went? I need to get rid of this, all drs here think crazy, and the one that dont is only MD, he just dont know what to do, he will give me any kind of meds that i request >Have you tried dusting the floor with dry arm and hammer detergent? This was the first thing that worked for me. I left it work itself in for a couple days -major relief, and it gave me a break from constant vacuuming. The carpet wasn't a problem for me after that. I was surprised that the tile areas of the house also seemed to be a problem. For that the combination of diluted bleach followed by dusting with dry baking soda cleared things up. I later vacuumed up the baking soda. I never identified the bug or bugs that were biting me, but those things worked

>

Yes, I know, all the doctors thought I was crazy too.On Sep 24, 2011, at 7:30 PM, Marilyn Bentley <colly_miller@...> wrote:

>

I had to stop working so I had to move in with my parents. The bugs moved with me there. Before that I moved twice and it did no good.On Sep 24, 2011, at 7:38 PM, Marilyn Bentley <colly_miller@...> wrote:

with the antibiotics. did you move several times>Have you tried dusting the floor with dry arm and hammer detergent? This was the first thing that worked for me. I left it work itself in for a couple days -major relief, and it gave me a break from constant vacuuming. The carpet wasn't a problem for me after that. I was surprised that the tile areas of the house also seemed to be a problem. For that the combination of diluted bleach followed by dusting with dry baking

Do

wish i could find a good dr. i am only off one day at a time. i used all my vacation time and sic time when i first got this, having a pity party, i was wanting to die at first, this was awful. Did you powder your carpet or just vaccumm a lot >> >>

>my body seriously cannot take anymore bites. i keep waking up with extremely swollen eyes & face, lumps, and these huge hives all over my body. does your body just get to the point where it can't take it anymore? i am on a long waiting list for a doctor. i just want to stay safe until i see him. it starts as bites then goes crazy. has anyone experienced these symptoms? >> > >> > >

I wanted to die too. I had wood floors. I also kept my living environment very dry with a dehumidifier, packed everything away to make I easy to clean.On Sep 24, 2011, at 7:45 PM, Marilyn Bentley <colly_miller@...> wrote:

wish i could find a good dr. i am only off one day at a time. i used all my vacation time and sic time when i first got this, having a pity party, i was wanting to die at first, this was awful. Did you powder your carpet or just vaccumm a lot >> >>

>my body seriously cannot take anymore bites. i keep waking up with extremely swollen eyes & face, lumps, and these huge hives all over my body. does your body just get to the point where it can't take it anymore? i am on a long waiting list for a doctor. i just want to stay safe until i see him. it starts as bites then goes crazy. has anyone experienced these symptoms? >> > >> > >

Can i get the number to your dr? >> >>

I had to move from the original apartment, was a bird nest in ceiling i believe, left everything and moved with a friend that has this too, and they weere bad over there, even outside, so i got this apartment, and so far havent seen much in it, just mainly the car, i am wanting to get rid of it.>Have you tried dusting the floor with dry arm and hammer detergent? This was the first thing that worked for me. I left it work itself in for a couple days -major relief, and it gave me a break from constant vacuuming. The carpet wasn't a problem for me after that. I was surprised that the tile areas of the house also seemed to be a problem. For that the combination of diluted bleach followed by dusting with dry baking

soda cleared things up. I later vacuumed up the baking soda. I never identified the bug or bugs that were biting me, but those things worked to make my home environment affect me less.>I ended up finding out that I was attracting various infections and parasites to my skin due to internal toxic overload. My symptoms closely followed those of 'Neuro Cutaneous Syndrome'. After having dealt with my environment, putting loads of stuff in storage for a year, and doing lots of scabies type remedies, I found this out and started more internal protocols prescribed by Dr. Amin, a parasitologist in Arizona that has been studying this. >Your situation may be different, but if the arm & hammer baths relieved your symptoms somewhat (as it also did for me), this could be something that would help you make some headway with your carpeted areas too.>Good luck! >>From: alaire73 <alaire_fetters@...>>bird mites >Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 6:32 PM>Subject: Re: it's been a terrible few

days>>> >if i don't vacuum i keep something dusted on floor.if my landord has a prob she is more than welcome to move on in.i'm in survival mode! nothing i have put on my body repels.i have done it all. i took a lysol bath last night and that did help. these guys seem to like tea tree oil so i stopped. listerine,sulfur, deet didn't work either. borax and epsom salt and arm and hammer baths do relieve symptoms. i woke up normal this morning so who knows.i know the dawn and lysol work it's just keeping up with the cycle. it takes only 2 to tango and produce and produce and produce. kill the bug!!!!!!!!>>>> >> >my body seriously cannot take anymore bites. i keep waking up with extremely swollen eyes & face, lumps, and these huge hives all over my body. does your body just get to the point where it can't take it anymore? i am on a long waiting list for a doctor. i just want to stay safe until i see him. it starts as bites then goes crazy. has anyone experienced these symptoms? >> >>>>>

Do

I

I have a dehumidifier too and it runs all the time >Have you tried dusting the floor with dry arm and hammer detergent? This was the first thing that worked for me. I left it work itself in for a couple days -major relief, and it gave me a break from constant vacuuming. The carpet wasn't a problem for me after that. I was surprised that the tile areas of the house also seemed to be a problem. For that the combination of diluted bleach followed by dusting with dry baking soda cleared things up. I later vacuumed up the baking soda. I never identified the bug or bugs that were biting me, but those things worked

to make my home environment affect me less. >I ended up finding out that I was attracting various infections and parasites to my skin due to internal toxic overload. My symptoms closely followed those of 'Neuro Cutaneous Syndrome'. After having dealt with my environment, putting loads of stuff in storage for a year, and doing lots of scabies type remedies, I found this out and started more internal protocols prescribed by Dr. Amin, a parasitologist in Arizona that has been studying this. >Your situation may be different, but if the arm & hammer baths relieved your symptoms somewhat (as it also did for me), this could be something that would help you make some headway with your carpeted areas too. >Good luck! > >From: alaire73 <alaire_fetters@...> >bird mites >Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 6:32 PM >Subject: Re: it's been a terrible few days > > > >if i don't vacuum i keep something dusted on floor.if my landord has a prob she is more than welcome to move on in.i'm in survival mode! nothing i have put on my body repels.i have done it all. i took a lysol bath last night and that did help. these guys seem to like tea tree oil so i stopped. listerine,sulfur, deet didn't work either. borax and epsom salt and arm and hammer baths do

relieve symptoms. i woke up normal this morning so who knows.i know the dawn and lysol work it's just keeping up with the cycle. it takes only 2 to tango and produce and produce and produce. kill the bug!!!!!!!! > > >> >> >my body seriously cannot take anymore bites. i keep waking up with extremely swollen eyes & face, lumps, and these huge hives all over my body. does your body just get to the point where it can't take it anymore? i am on a long waiting list for a doctor. i just want to stay safe

until i see him. it starts as bites then goes crazy. has anyone experienced these symptoms? >> > >> > >

Did you spray your walls down? Sorry hope i am not asking too many questions, i just need to know >Have you tried dusting the floor with dry arm and hammer detergent? This was the first thing that worked for me. I left it work itself in for a couple days -major relief, and it gave me a break from constant vacuuming. The carpet wasn't a problem for me after that. I was surprised that the tile areas of the house also seemed to be a problem. For that the combination of diluted bleach followed by dusting with dry baking soda cleared things up. I later vacuumed up the baking soda. I never identified the bug or bugs that were biting me, but those things worked

to make my home environment affect me less. >I ended up finding out that I was attracting various infections and parasites to my skin due to internal toxic overload. My symptoms closely followed those of 'Neuro Cutaneous Syndrome'. After having dealt with my environment, putting loads of stuff in storage for a year, and doing lots of scabies type remedies, I found this out and started more internal protocols prescribed by Dr. Amin, a parasitologist in Arizona that has been studying this. >Your situation may be different, but if the arm & hammer baths relieved your symptoms somewhat (as it also did for me), this could be something that would help you make some headway with your carpeted areas too. >Good luck! > >From: alaire73 <alaire_fetters@...> >bird mites >Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 6:32 PM >Subject: Re: it's been a terrible few days > > > >if i don't vacuum i keep something dusted on floor.if my landord has a prob she is more than welcome to move on in.i'm in survival mode! nothing i have put on my body repels.i have done it all. i took a lysol bath last night and that did help. these guys seem to like tea tree oil so i stopped. listerine,sulfur, deet didn't work either. borax and epsom salt and arm and hammer baths do

relieve symptoms. i woke up normal this morning so who knows.i know the dawn and lysol work it's just keeping up with the cycle. it takes only 2 to tango and produce and produce and produce. kill the bug!!!!!!!! > > >> >> >my body seriously cannot take anymore bites. i keep waking up with extremely swollen eyes & face, lumps, and these huge hives all over my body. does your body just get to the point where it can't take it anymore? i am on a long waiting list for a doctor. i just want to stay safe

until i see him. it starts as bites then goes crazy. has anyone experienced these symptoms? >> > >> > >

I didn't have a group like this when I was going through that and would have had lots of questions too. I never sprayed the walls. The crawling under the skin is typical of Lyme/Bartonella. I'm sure the Doxy has helped you, but it alone won't heal you. It takes a variety of antimicrobials. 715 942-2154 is Dr. Hoffman. On Sep 24, 2011, at 8:02 PM, Marilyn Bentley <colly_miller@...> wrote:

Did you spray your walls down? Sorry hope i am not asking too many questions, i just need to know >Have you tried dusting the floor with dry arm and hammer detergent? This was the first thing that worked for me. I left it work itself in for a couple days -major relief, and it gave me a break from constant vacuuming. The carpet wasn't a problem for me after that. I was surprised that the tile areas of the house also seemed to be a problem. For that the combination of diluted bleach followed by dusting with dry baking soda cleared things up. I later vacuumed up the baking soda. I never identified the bug or bugs that were biting me, but those things worked

It will be feb before i can go see one of these dr, such a long way off, have to wait on income tax. It so bad at work, i come home at lunch and iron my shirt, to kill the sparkly things, seems like a waste of time cuz they get back on me. I get confused about these bugs, theres the dead blk specks and then the aparkley ones and the little brown specks that get on my shirt at work, i wish i knew what the heck it was >Have you tried dusting the floor with dry arm and hammer detergent? This was the first thing that worked for me. I left it work itself in for a couple days -major relief, and it gave me a break from constant vacuuming. The carpet wasn't a problem for me after that. I was surprised that the tile areas of the house also seemed to be a problem. For that the combination of diluted bleach followed by dusting with dry baking soda cleared things up. I later vacuumed up the baking soda. I never identified the bug or bugs that were biting me, but those things worked

to make my home environment affect me less. >I ended up finding out that I was attracting various infections and parasites to my skin due to internal toxic overload. My symptoms closely followed those of 'Neuro Cutaneous Syndrome'. After having dealt with my environment, putting loads of stuff in storage for a year, and doing lots of scabies type remedies, I found this out and started more internal protocols prescribed by Dr. Amin, a parasitologist in Arizona that has been studying this. >Your situation may be different, but if the arm & hammer baths relieved your symptoms somewhat (as it also did for me), this could be something that would help you make some headway with your carpeted areas too. >Good luck! > >From: alaire73 <alaire_fetters@...> >bird mites >Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 6:32 PM >Subject: Re: it's been a terrible few days > > > >if i don't vacuum i keep something dusted on floor.if my landord has a prob she is more than welcome to move on in.i'm in survival mode! nothing i have put on

my body repels.i have done it all. i took a lysol bath last night and that did help. these guys seem to like tea tree oil so i stopped. listerine,sulfur, deet didn't work either. borax and epsom salt and arm and hammer baths do relieve symptoms. i woke up normal this morning so who knows.i know the dawn and lysol work it's just keeping up with the cycle. it takes only 2 to tango and produce and produce and produce. kill the bug!!!!!!!! > > >> >> >my body seriously cannot take anymore bites. i keep waking up with extremely swollen eyes & face, lumps, and these huge hives all over my body. does your body just get to the point where it can't take it anymore? i am on a long waiting list for a doctor. i just want to stay safe until i see him. it starts as bites then goes crazy. has anyone experienced these symptoms? >> > >> >

>