RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hello!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Rashelle,

Thank you for the huge welcome and the cyber hug! You are so sweet and kind.

I'm looking forward to meeting those on this list that aren't on the other

ones. Thanks for all the kind words about me....you have me blushing! I'm

touched by your comments. Thanks for taking the moment to get online while

I'm sure you are having a busy weekend. Your family is very lucky to have you

and I think we can let you " off " for a weekend to spend some time for

yourself and your loved ones. You offer so much to us all the time...it is

appreciated!!

Maggie

Guest guest

Welcome Maggie, the more the merrier! The girls here are wonderful! I'm sure you won't be disappointed. W

Hello!

From: magzz1@... Hi there! I just joined this list but have been with more oxygen and inhale lets go for a while. I just wanted to introduce myself to those of you who may not be on those lists. My name is Maggie and I live in St. Louis, Mo. I have done a variety of breathing techniques for a few years and although I have loved them, I just couldn't stick with them. In the past year, I have made some major life changes and have comitted myself now to Life Lift. I just recently found out about LL and, wow, has it changed my life. Of course, a lot of that has to do with Rashelle's inspiration as well. I look forward to being a part of this list...I learn so much from other's that it just amazes me. Take care!!Maggie

Guest guest

Hi everyone,

Did you miss me. I have been in and out for the past few days, and I sure missed you.

I am popping in to welcome Maggie, You will all adore her. Her testimonial was the one I picked to highlight in the #7 Newsletter. She is a devoted Life Lifter and uses many of my products, including the Victory Theory, so she will have lot's to offer our group from her great experiences. She is open hearted and very warm, just like all of you, so she will fit right in. What an amazing group of people we have here. I was saying to a friend the other day how truly incredible it is that we can form these wonderful friendships, bond like sisters and brothers. and of course you all know I think I am the Mamma of all of you, without ever seeing each other in person. It shows the power of the human spirit. Well, I for one am beyond happy to have all of you here. I have been trying to stay away from the computer for the weekend to take care of my loved ones here, but instead, every so often I have dragged them into my office to read something from one of you. I just had to share all of you, my beloved ones with my family.

Take care and I will get caught up on all of my mail tomorrow.

Meanwhile I send you all a huge hug.

Rashelle

You are welcome to visit us at http://www.angelmagic.com or http://www.lifelift.com These are Rashelle's personal web sites, any others belong to distributors.join our discussion group at LifeLift-subscribeonelist

Hello!

From: magzz1@... Hi there! I just joined this list but have been with more oxygen and inhale lets go for a while. I just wanted to introduce myself to those of you who may not be on those lists. My name is Maggie and I live in St. Louis, Mo. I have done a variety of breathing techniques for a few years and although I have loved them, I just couldn't stick with them. In the past year, I have made some major life changes and have comitted myself now to Life Lift. I just recently found out about LL and, wow, has it changed my life. Of course, a lot of that has to do with Rashelle's inspiration as well. I look forward to being a part of this list...I learn so much from other's that it just amazes me. Take care!!Maggie

Guest guest

I think these would be wonderful ideas. My question would be...how are you going to keep up with your e-mail from these Eastern Countries! hehe! I get swamped when I just take a day off from reading.

I anxiously await any new products you come out with. I have been so pleased with the ones that I have, that I willing and anxious to improve even more! Keep em' coming.

By the way, I was so grateful to have your Victory Theory tapes this morning. This weekend was a very stressful one for me. I totally lost my focus and had a few down days. After getting your wonderful message, I got up this morning and popped in the first tape and you got me lined right back up in the positive mode.

I sure do appreciate your contagious positive attitude. I agree with you that all things are possible if you can just keep your focus.

I am loving your cellulite cream. It is really helping my thighs. I have it on under my hose right now. I love the tingle it gives them and I really think it is helping to reduce that ugly layer of cellulite. It probably wasn't as bad as I thought it was, I am glad that it is going away though. It always amazed me that some women could have huge legs and thighs with no cellulite on them. Mine used to be very muscular and defined because of my athletic background. Yet when I stopped the competitive sports, I got a layer of cellulite in the surface skin that I just couldn't seem to get to go away! It is now going away. I am not sure what is doing it. I am going to keep doing what I am doing because it is working. LifeLift, lots of distilled water to drink, UDO's oil, and the cellulite cream.

Bye for now,

Re: Hello!

From: magzz1@... Rashelle, Thank you for the huge welcome and the cyber hug! You are so sweet and kind. I'm looking forward to meeting those on this list that aren't on the other ones. Thanks for all the kind words about me....you have me blushing! I'm touched by your comments. Thanks for taking the moment to get online while I'm sure you are having a busy weekend. Your family is very lucky to have you and I think we can let you "off" for a weekend to spend some time for yourself and your loved ones. You offer so much to us all the time...it is appreciated!! Maggie

Guest guest

Hi Maggie,

Thank so much for your kind words. It was really great to take a few moments away, but I must admit I missed all of you.

I had my mind clicking and have decided that I may take a trip to the Eastern Countries in the next few months to have some of my new inventions created for all of you. I was thinking I would design some special warming shorts in all sizes and warming belts, again in all sizes, to make your Body Wrap products easier and more effective to use. These as well as complete workout packet's with Life Lift water bottles and so on and so on. I also imagined a wonderful device to help do the foot reflexology better. It would work so that you could grip your foot with less stress on your hands. This will be especially good for those with arthritis or week hands. One of many things I would like to have that "created" for us

Let me know what you all think of these ideas.

Take care, Rashelle.

You are welcome to visit us at http://www.angelmagic.com or http://www.lifelift.com These are Rashelle's personal web sites, any others belong to distributors.join our discussion group at LifeLift-subscribeonelist

From: magzz1@... Rashelle, Thank you for the huge welcome and the cyber hug! You are so sweet and kind. I'm looking forward to meeting those on this list that aren't on the other ones. Thanks for all the kind words about me....you have me blushing! I'm touched by your comments. Thanks for taking the moment to get online while I'm sure you are having a busy weekend. Your family is very lucky to have you and I think we can let you "off" for a weekend to spend some time for yourself and your loved ones. You offer so much to us all the time...it is appreciated!! Maggie

Guest guest

HI Karma,

I will have my laptop with me, I promise. It will be a long flight and I will be grateful to have something to keep me busy.

I am so happy to hear the Victory Theory is helping you so much. I find that having something that keeps me focused on the positive things that are possible and those that are already here can make a huge difference in how you function daily. I can't see wasting a moment of our lives feeling bad when you can turn yourself into the positive mode so easily once you learn the simple steps to take. We all have things we are striving for, but if we can look at them as exciting adventure rather than a challenge it can make life so much better.

Seeing each thing that happens to us as an experience for growth, rather than a bad thing can totally change our outlook and thus the outcome of each situation.

I am so glad you have joined the ranks of those using and loving the Cellulite cream. I am crazy about it, that is why I decided to run the special for the body wrap products, I wanted everyone to have an opportunity to experience them.

Just remember one thing as you go through your day today, you don't have to be perfect to be worthy of your dreams and wishes. Be good to yourself.

Rashelle

Guest guest

Rashelle, You are just so sweet and so sharing and caring. We are so blessed to have "met" you. You truly are a very special lady!

God bless, Bonnie

**********************************With God, ALL things are possible**********************************

Hi everyone,

Did you miss me. Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, I for one am beyond happy to have all of you here. And we're incredably happy to have YOU here with us!!!!!!!!! Meanwhile I send you all a huge hug.Many {{{HUGS}}} back to you!!!

Guest guest

LOL ! I am just investigating and reporting. That is my nature. UDO's is a brand! I buy mine from http://www.vitamins.com I ordered there for the first order because you can get your first order for $1.68 I believe. They also offer free shipping. Then I order from http://www.vitaminshoppe.com they offer 30% off and their prices are cheaper. I take the oil straight.

Take care.

Guest guest

You've convinced me, Karma. I'm going to order the cellulite cream. Can you get the UDO's oil at nay health store and what is a good brand?

Guest guest

The eastern countries? We will miss you terribly! What will we do without Mom to guide us and keep us on track? I will look forward to some of your new ideas though. I've been doing the LL #1 workout video for a couple of weeks and waiting for #2. This morning I was showing the instructional tape to my oldest daughter who was visiting and started doing it and WoW! before I just kind of went through it while waiting for the workout videos and really didn't pay that much attention. I was really impressed with the workout I got this morning from it. I was really huffing and puffing. I think sometimes it helps to go back through and make sure we are doing everything right. Thank you again Rashelle, we all love you!

Guest guest

Thanks, Karma, woe, where was I when all this talk of the oils were going on!LOL! I will check out the site, thank you,

God Bless,

Guest guest

FYI,

I had problems finding this on the www.vitamins.com website. You need to

search for Flora, Inc for Perfected Oil Blend!

Melodie

On Mon, 20 Mar 2000 20:54:39 -0600 " Karma " <tucker@...> writes:

>LOL ! I am just investigating and reporting. That is my nature.

> UDO's is a brand! I buy mine from http://www.vitamins.com I ordered

>there for the first order because you can get your first order for

>$1.68 I believe. They also offer free shipping. Then I order from

>http://www.vitaminshoppe.com they offer 30% off and their prices are

>cheaper. I take the oil straight.

>Take care.

>Karma

> Re: Hello!

>

>

> From: magzz1@...

>

> Rashelle,

>

> Thank you for the huge welcome and the cyber hug! You are so

>sweet and kind.

> I'm looking forward to meeting those on this list that aren't

>on the other

> ones. Thanks for all the kind words about me....you have me

>blushing! I'm

> touched by your comments. Thanks for taking the moment to get

>online while

> I'm sure you are having a busy weekend. Your family is very

>lucky to have you

> and I think we can let you " off " for a weekend to spend some

>time for

> yourself and your loved ones. You offer so much to us all the

>time...it is

> appreciated!!

>

> Maggie

>

>------------------------------------------------------------------------

>

>

>

>------------------------------------------------------------------------

>

Guest guest

> Hello all,

> I'm new to this list and kinda new to BFL. I started a challenge 4

> months ago, but never finished for a couple of pathetic reasons, but

> anyway, I'm starting my next challenge and I have a few questions

> that I would love some help on. I'm a little confused as to when I

> should take phen-free and the creatine? Should I only take

phen-free

> on my cardio days? When during the day is the best time to take

> Creatine? Also...does anyone know where I can get some more good

> recipes? Thanks a bunch!

> Cheers,

> Becca

Hi Becca!

Welcome to the group! Congratulations on having the strenth to start

again!

Regarding the supplements, I'm in no way an expert but I'll tell you

what I've been doing. I take Creatine 3 times a day every day. Phen

free tends to wire me for sound so I limit that to just my cardio

days. I take it 3 times on those days though (before my am workout,

before lunch, and before my mid-day (3:00 ish) snack. I find that if

I take it much later I can't sleep well.

Hope that helps!!!

Guest guest

> Hello all,

> I'm new to this list and kinda new to BFL. I started a challenge 4

> months ago, but never finished for a couple of pathetic reasons,

but

> anyway, I'm starting my next challenge and I have a few questions

> that I would love some help on. I'm a little confused as to when I

> should take phen-free and the creatine? Should I only take phen-

free

> on my cardio days? When during the day is the best time to take

> Creatine? Also...does anyone know where I can get some more good

> recipes? Thanks a bunch!

> Cheers,

> Becca

Welcome, Becca. This is a great group, and without it I wouldn't even

be close to finishing my 12 weeks! (Only 4 left!)

I think by now everyone has answered your questions, so I'll just

leave it as a welcome note.

Dave Simon (www.davesimon.com)

AIM: FlavaDave

Y! Zookd OR bfl_no_bs

Guest guest

Anita:

I am new to group, also (yesterday). Glad to have another " newbie. "

I am not a mom, but I am in awe <Lil bowing> of you mothers that are able to

work out! Freakin' amazin', dude! As if children are not enough of a

workout--but to homeschool them???? Yikes! <Lil bowing deeper>

Good luck with your training. I know you aren't really concerned with scale

weight, but my first challenge I lost 12% body fat, but GAINED weight. That

was the strangest concept to me.

Body For Life, baby!

lil

>From: Anita Stokes <anitastokes@...>

>Reply-bodyforlifeegroups

>bodyforlifeegroups

>Subject: Hello!

>Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 10:16:10 -0700 (PDT)

>

>

>Hello everyone!

>

>I recently joined this egroup and wanted to introduce myself. I started my

>first challenge 3 weeks ago, and so far have lost 3 pounds. I've actually

>been working out and eating " somewhat " healthy for the last year, and

>although I used to think I wanted to weigh 130 lbs. again, I've realized

>it's not the numbers on the scale, but the way you look and feel and how

>your clothes fit that's more important. I've definitely never felt better

>in my life, I've got more energy than I've ever had. And after a bout with

>Graves Disease 3 years ago which left me exhausted all the time, and

>topping out at 170 lbs. due to the medication, I can't believe I am where I

>am today!

>

>I live in the Atlanta area, where I homeschool my four fantastic kids!

>Would love to hear from any of you, and would like to know if there are any

>other moms out there.

>

>Hope you are all having a great week!

>

>Anita

>

>

>

>---------------------------------

>

Guest guest

Lil,

I like you! =0) But don't bow too low! Sometimes I feel like there's no way I can accomplish everything I'm supposed to be doing. And most of the time I don't. But I keep plugging along. To be honest, I look forward to my workout times, especially when I'm REALLY stressed out. The other day my husband called from work, and I was going ballistic about something, and he says, "hey, go work out before I come home!" LOL. Even he sees what it does for me!

Thanks for the input, and I look forward to chattin more.

Anita

Lil the Coolest <lil_gaudio@...> wrote:

Anita:I am new to group, also (yesterday). Glad to have another "newbie."I am not a mom, but I am in awe <Lil bowing> of you mothers that are able to work out! Freakin' amazin', dude! As if children are not enough of a workout--but to homeschool them???? Yikes! <Lil bowing deeper>Good luck with your training. I know you aren't really concerned with scale weight, but my first challenge I lost 12% body fat, but GAINED weight. That was the strangest concept to me.Body For Life, baby!lil

Guest guest

Congratulations Barb,

I hope you really enjoy being back at work but do take care of yourself and sit regularly if you can to rest your back. Let us know how it goes with your job ok?

Love

anneI believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Hello!

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a good day! My day just perked up. I received a phone call from my pharmacy & they offered me a job. How about that!? It is just about 20 hours a week, which is all I want to work anyways. I'm not even sure if I want to work, but the money sounds good especially around this time of year. I have had pharmacy experience before (12 years as pharmacy technician & manager) but I haven't worked in a pharmacy for about 6 years. So, I guess I might be able to help with any medication questions ( I can ask my friend the pharmacist, which by the way, she used to be married to my nephew). I just hope that my headaches & neck & back pain bear with me through the working hours.

Please know that I am thinking of you all & praying for better health for us all!!

Take care & hang in there!

Barb : o)The Being Sick CommunityVisual problems with colors?Click the link below and select the modify link to your right. Then select the **Send Plain Text Email** option. This will stop you receiving emails with colored or enlarged fonts. Members Lounge:-Photo Album, memorial page, members profiles, birthdays, locations, medical resources, counselling via email, and a whole bunch of free things.http://www.elderwyn.com/members Message Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-messages/Chat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at # on IRC DALnet./chat.htmSharing our resources:-Add a website URL you have found useful. Personal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator should you require assistance with anything technical or if you are upset by another. The email address for the moderators is <-owneregroups> Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into eGroups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit mygroupsTo subscribe or unsubscribesubscribe/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~“Hold on to what is good, even if it's a handful of earth. Hold on to what you believe, even if it's a tree that stands by itself. Hold on to what you must do even, if it's a long way from here. Hold on to your life, even if it's easier to let go." - Pueblo Prayer

Guest guest

Hi Barbara,

Congratulations on the job offer. I'm also trying to find

work and I had put an application in at a couple of places

to get on as a tech in training and so far I've not heard

anything. I will let you know how that goes.

As for how I'm doing physically I'm in a lot of pain still

but I also have a cold on top of it. I will let you know

how Fri goes.

Please take care and know that you are in my thoughts.

=====

Kristy :)

http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Falls/4659/kristyspage.html

Guest guest

Kristy,

I wish you all the luck on Friday & on job hunting. I start my job tomorrow

at 9 a.m. I will let you know tomorrow evening how things went. Take care &

hang in there.

Barb : o)

Hi Barbara,

Congratulations on the job offer. I'm also trying to find

work and I had put an application in at a couple of places

to get on as a tech in training and so far I've not heard

anything. I will let you know how that goes.

As for how I'm doing physically I'm in a lot of pain still

but I also have a cold on top of it. I will let you know

how Fri goes.

Please take care and know that you are in my thoughts.

=====

Kristy :)

http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Falls/4659/kristyspage.html

Guest guest

Hello Barb,

Congrats on the job honey. Hope all goes well and you are not too exhausted from it all. Please look after yourself.

Much love and hugs

Aisha