I congratulate you!

Take care,

Wynn

I'm new

>>

>>

>> > Hi, I'm Caren. I've been lurking around for a while. I've been a little

>> > confused about how to read the posts, trying to decipher who's voice is

>> > who's. I'm stopping by to introduce myself, and say " Hi " to you all.

>> >

>> > I'm currently doing the workbook & listening to the podcasts. I'm on

>> > chapter 4. I listen daily, sometimes several times. I even wake up in

>> > the

>> > middle of the night to listen & fall back to sleep. I've worked on my

>> > " toward " and " away from " motivation.

>> >

>> > I started going to Curves gym on Tuesday & have gone 3 days in a row.

>> > It's

>> > not a very strenuous workout, but I do work up a sweat. I see it as a

>> > stepping stone to more challenges.

>> >

>> > I'm 49, married with 3 sons. I'm at my highest weight ever. It's the

>> > outer

>> > symptom of my inner depression. But I reached the point where my fat

>> > clothes don't even fit me. I decided to trade my fat armor for mental

>> > armor. Life is hard, and I need some protection, but the fat just does

>> > more harm than good I decided.

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > ------------------------------------

>> >

>> > Copyright 2005-2007. A. s. All worldwide rights

>> > reserved.

Guest guest

I see it that way too..... trading in my fat armour for something less squishy

that works better. You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer

and forge yourself one.

Henry Thoreau

I don't know who said it but another one I like is. Stop wishing on wishbones

and reley on your own backbone.

YOU Can do anything you put your mind too. Welcome!

Constance in Mich.

Subject: I'm new

weightloss

Date: Thursday, June 3, 2010, 11:53 AM

Hi, I'm Caren. I've been lurking around for a while. I've been a little confused

about how to read the posts, trying to decipher who's voice is who's. I'm

stopping by to introduce myself, and say " Hi " to you all.

I'm currently doing the workbook & listening to the podcasts. I'm on chapter 4.

I listen daily, sometimes several times. I even wake up in the middle of the

night to listen & fall back to sleep. I've worked on my " toward " and " away from "

motivation.

I started going to Curves gym on Tuesday & have gone 3 days in a row. It's not a

very strenuous workout, but I do work up a sweat. I see it as a stepping stone

to more challenges.

I'm 49, married with 3 sons. I'm at my highest weight ever. It's the outer

symptom of my inner depression. But I reached the point where my fat clothes

don't even fit me. I decided to trade my fat armor for mental armor. Life is

hard, and I need some protection, but the fat just does more harm than good I

decided.

Guest guest

I see it that way too..... trading in my fat armour for something less squishy

that works better. You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer

and forge yourself one.

Henry Thoreau

I don't know who said it but another one I like is. Stop wishing on wishbones

and reley on your own backbone.

YOU Can do anything you put your mind too. Welcome!

Constance in Mich.

Subject: I'm new

weightloss

Hi, I'm Caren. I've been lurking around for a while. I've been a little confused

about how to read the posts, trying to decipher who's voice is who's. I'm

stopping by to introduce myself, and say " Hi " to you all.

I'm currently doing the workbook & listening to the podcasts. I'm on chapter 4.

I listen daily, sometimes several times. I even wake up in the middle of the

night to listen & fall back to sleep. I've worked on my " toward " and " away from "

motivation.

I started going to Curves gym on Tuesday & have gone 3 days in a row. It's not a

very strenuous workout, but I do work up a sweat. I see it as a stepping stone

to more challenges.

hard, and I need some protection, but the fat just does more harm than good I

decided.

Guest guest

Here's my quote for the week:

" I must be willing to give up what I am in order to become what I will be. "

Einstein

Scary, isn't it?

Wynn

I'm new

weightloss

Hi, I'm Caren. I've been lurking around for a while. I've been a little

confused about how to read the posts, trying to decipher who's voice is

who's. I'm stopping by to introduce myself, and say " Hi " to you all.

I'm currently doing the workbook & listening to the podcasts. I'm on chapter

4. I listen daily, sometimes several times. I even wake up in the middle of

the night to listen & fall back to sleep. I've worked on my " toward " and

" away from " motivation.

I started going to Curves gym on Tuesday & have gone 3 days in a row. It's

not a very strenuous workout, but I do work up a sweat. I see it as a

stepping stone to more challenges.

hard, and I need some protection, but the fat just does more harm than good

I decided.

Guest guest

HI:

My name is Sylvia and I am excited to be a part of this list serve. Over the last few years I have become more aware of the concerns surrounding vaccines. My son, now 24, was vaccination damaged I believe in utero. Being a RN and thinking I was doing the right thing I had my Rubella titres done prior to starting our family. They were low so I got vaccinated and compliantly waited the three months before attempting conception. Well, I conceived immediately at three months. I believe this set the stage. He got all the scheduled vaccinations and reacted very strangely to the 18 month one. He was already demonstrating what I now know to be signs of autism right at birth. I did mentioned it to our doctor the unusual reaction but he said there was no correlation. It wasn't until much later when we had our son seen by a naturopathic doctor and an ICAN Neurodevelopmentalist that the connection was really made and it made sense.

I have an almost one year old grandbaby who has not been vaccinated. We have studied this very much and initially were just going to get polio and tetanus after one year of age but we have decided against that as well. He is too healthy and doing too well to risk it. Never an ear infection; just a few colds which he fought off in several days. He is very bright and happy with such a good range of emotions. My daughter is a single Mom, they live with us and we are helping her raise him while she is in post secondary. Because of my work she knew the potential dangers of vaccinations prior to her baby. I work with families who have concerns with their children, learning to autism and many relate how the child regressed following vaccinations. So the decision to vaccinate was taken very seriously following his birth.

I am always wanting to learn more. What are good alternatives to antibiotics, how to improve on the immune system, how to treat things like whooping cough from a natural perspective, etc. I am looking forward to being a part of this group.

Sylvia

Guest guest

Welcome, Sylvia! Many of us here also learned the truth about vaccination the hard way. When our children are harmed by them, we become focused on the dangers and look for better ways to ensure good health. But for me, over time I also came to the realization that vaccines don't even work which greatly eased my mind over the supposed risk vs. benefit issue.

That's great that your daughter learned from you, too. Glad to have you here!

Winnie

I'm NewVaccinations > HI:> My name is Sylvia and I am excited to be a part of this list > serve. Over the last few years I have become more aware of the > concerns surrounding vaccines. My son, now 24, was vaccination > damaged I believe in utero. Being a RN and thinking I was doing > the right thing I had my Rubella titres done prior to starting > our family. They were low so I got vaccinated and compliantly > waited the three months before attempting conception. Well, I > conceived immediately at three months. I believe this set the > stage. He got all the scheduled vaccinations and reacted very > strangely to the 18 month one. He was already demonstrating what > I now know to be signs of autism right at birth. I did > mentioned it to our doctor the unusual reaction but he said > there was no correlation. It wasn't until much later when we > had our son seen by a naturopathic doctor and an ICAN > Neurodevelopmentalist that the connection was really made and it > made sense. > > I have an almost one year old grandbaby who has not been > vaccinated. We have studied this very much and initially were > just going to get polio and tetanus after one year of age but we > have decided against that as well. He is too healthy and doing > too well to risk it. Never an ear infection; just a few colds > which he fought off in several days. He is very bright and happy > with such a good range of emotions. My daughter is a single > Mom, they live with us and we are helping her raise him while > she is in post secondary. Because of my work she knew the > potential dangers of vaccinations prior to her baby. I work > with families who have concerns with their children, learning to > autism and many relate how the child regressed following > vaccinations. So the decision to vaccinate was taken very > seriously following his birth. > > I am always wanting to learn more. What are good alternatives to > antibiotics, how to improve on the immune system, how to treat > things like whooping cough from a natural perspective, etc. I > am looking forward to being a part of this group.> > Sylvia>

Guest guest

In the book, How To Raise A Healthy Child - In Spite Of Your Doctor, by Dr. S. Mendelsohn, MD, Chapter 19 is devoted to the old fashioned home treatment of childhood diseases. Once you read the chapter, you will know more than any medical doctor practicing today. You can find this book in almost any public library or on Amazon. ~ Maureen R. Gradvohl ~ From: Sylvia <sylviapimentel@...> To:

Vaccinations Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2012 7:48 AM Subject: Re: I'm New

Hey - another Sylvia! Welcome to the group. This group is a wealth of information. Any question you have about vaccines can be answered here. You have certainly come to the right place!

Sylvia Pimentel

>

> HI:

> My name is Sylvia and I am excited to be a part of this list serve. Over the last few years I have become more aware of the concerns surrounding vaccines. My son, now 24, was vaccination damaged I believe in utero. Being a RN and thinking I was doing the right thing I had my Rubella titres done prior to starting our family. They were low so I got vaccinated and compliantly waited the three months before attempting conception. Well, I conceived immediately at three months. I believe this set the stage. He got all the scheduled vaccinations and reacted very strangely to the 18 month one. He was already demonstrating what I now know to be signs of autism right at birth. I did mentioned it to our doctor the unusual reaction but he said there was no correlation. It wasn't until much later when we had our son seen by a naturopathic doctor and an ICAN Neurodevelopmentalist that the connection was really made and it made sense.

>

> I have an almost one year old grandbaby who has not been vaccinated. We have studied this very much and initially were just going to get polio and tetanus after one year of age but we have decided against that as well. He is too healthy and doing too well to risk it. Never an ear infection; just a few colds which he fought off in several days. He is very bright and happy with such a good range of emotions. My daughter is a single Mom, they live with us and we are helping her raise him while she is in post secondary. Because of my work she knew the potential dangers of vaccinations prior to her baby. I work with families who have concerns with their children, learning to autism and many relate how the child regressed following vaccinations. So the decision to vaccinate was taken very seriously following his birth.

>

> I am always wanting to learn more. What are good alternatives to antibiotics, how to improve on the immune system, how to treat things like whooping cough from a natural perspective, etc. I am looking forward to being a part of this group.

>

> Sylvia

>

Guest guest

It's good you're aware and know what to do. I'm glad it's going well.

Winnie Re: I'm NewVaccinations > Hi Winnie:> > It was a couple of things. While we had made great improvements > in visual and auditory sensitivities they were still there while > we lived in our small Rural Saskatchewan home-just not as > visible. The move was to a large city-Calgary-and we are packed > in like sardines here so very noisy and visually busy. We all > noticed it and it tooks us a few years to really get use to the > change in environment from that perspective. For my son of > course it was much more dramatic. Then over time his metal loads > increased. He did in door target shooting and loaded his own > bullets so lead and antinomy off the charts. So we are working > to clean that up. Those are the two things that I believed > caused much of the regressions. We are seeing improvements. > Always small steps.> > Sylvia