RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

OFF TOPIC

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Black holes on your brain?!! I've never heard of such a thing, except

something that suppposedly exists in outer space.

Art

--

>

> Hello all!! I havent posted on here for a few months. I have alot

of

> catching up to do.

> I wanted to let you all know that I have decided to pursue another

> medication for my MS. LDN is a wonderful medication but it just

isnt

> working for me. I have had 2 relapses since January. They seem to

be

> worse each time. I have alos developed black holes on my brain.

These

> are not good. I am currently on a drug called Campath. It is FDA

> approved for B cell lukemia. I am part of the study to get it

approved

> for MS. If it works like its suppose to I willl be CURED in 2 years

at

> the longest. Yep I said CURED. I am only on day 2 of my 5 day

infusion

> and so far I am doing great.

> LDN has done wonderful things for my daughter, my mother and my

> grandmother. I still believe in LDN and continue to reccomend it to

> everyone I come in touch with. Thank you so much for all the help

you

> have given me. If any of you are intersted in know how the campath

> study is going please feel free to email me and I will let you know

> how it is effecting my personal MS and what other people in the

study

> are experiencing. My email is nicknamedjaylo@...

>

Guest guest

Hi Jim,

There's also one called the Walk Aide. I recently got a device called a Free Step made by Bioflex. I have MS and have severe foot drop. Mine is a strap with built in conductors with a control box and has wires that lead down to a pressure pad that goes under the heal that activates when the foot is lifted and turned off when the foot is down.

It works GREAT. My toes lift right up. It's a bit painful (not bad) at first but I got use to it really fast. It's already improving blood flow to/from my foot and is working muscles that haven't been used in a long time. I wouldn't be without it now and boy what a change from the AFO. I can wear any shoes, even slippers and it's really comfortable.Take Care,TonetteSPMSBeautiful Rocky Mountains, Colorado

From: jharbott@... <jharbott@...>Subject: [low dose naltrexone] off topiclow dose naltrexone Date: Friday, October 10, 2008, 10:52 AM

To All;

My Dr is having a seminar on "Bioness" has anyone used the device for foot drop, or arm weakness? there is another device called "Gaitaid" that does the same. I've heard MS patients show much improvement using the Bioness. I have a scheduled appointment Monday to try the device.

Jim Harbott (ND)---- Msg sent via CableONE.net MyMail - http://www.cableone .net

Guest guest

I have a Walkaid. I would strongly advise you to try one to make sure it works before you spend the money. It tends to make my gait unnatural. Maybe I'm just not patient enough. It might help to have gait training also.Betty

Guest guest

Hi Tonette;

Thanks for the information, I found Walk Aide ($4,000.00) and Bioness ($6,200.00), couldn't find the Free Step made by Bioflex, do you have a Web site for Free Step?

I was told that by using the Bioness & Walk Aide for a few month's, that it would correct the foot drop, will the Free Step do the same & how much does the Free Step cost?

Yes, I would like to throw the AFO, if I don't get it on right it cut's my ankle & leg.

Colorado is beautiful, when I was working I use to fly into Denver for meetings, my wife and I travel through Colorado alot on our way to Phoenix. I had to take a early retirement do to my MS, don't walk good.

Take care.

Jim H (ND)

On Fri Oct 10 14:24 , Tonette sent:

Hi Jim,

There's also one called the Walk Aide. I recently got a device called a Free Step made by Bioflex. I have MS and have severe foot drop. Mine is a strap with built in conductors with a control box and has wires that lead down to a pressure pad that goes under the heal that activates when the foot is lifted and turned off when the foot is down.

It works GREAT. My toes lift right up. It's a bit painful (not bad) at first but I got use to it really fast. It's already improving blood flow to/from my foot and is working muscles that haven't been used in a long time. I wouldn't be without it now and boy what a change from the AFO. I can wear any shoes, even slippers and it's really comfortable.

Take Care,

Tonette

SPMS

Beautiful Rocky Mountains, Colorado

Subject: [low dose naltrexone] off topic

low dose naltrexone

Date: Friday, October 10, 2008, 10:52 AM

To All;

My Dr is having a seminar on "Bioness" has anyone used the device for foot drop, or arm weakness? there is another device called "Gaitaid" that does the same. I've heard MS patients show much improvement using the Bioness. I have a scheduled appointment Monday to try the device.

Jim Harbott (ND)

---- Msg sent via CableONE.net MyMail - http://www.cableone .net

Msg sent via CableONE.net MyMail - http://www.cableone.net