RemedySpot.com

OFF TOPIC

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

kathy! Al l that is just astonishing!!!

I get so depressed sometimes, I stopped believing that there is any higher power at all but tthen when things like this happen, I almost almost get some hope/ Thanks for telling u s this. I hope the LDN stops your progress forever.

Nola

[low dose naltrexone] off topic

.. I remember as a child my dad using alot of pesticides, I also had 2 head traumas, many viruses including measles and mumps multiple times. I grew up in Southern Ohio on a farm and the first 9 years of my life were filled with doctor visits because of chronic bronchitis. Then as a pre-teen my grandfather got TB and we all had to get vaccinations. My cousin and I both were DX with ms later in life and we are both about the same age. His has taken on a more progressive course. Mine started almost 13 years ago with a constant but slow and steady decline. My symptoms were many and they just roved around my body. One day it was visual and the next day my left hand was weak, another day slurred speech and difficulty swallowing. I have had probably 70 different ms symptoms so it was not a benign course. The first 3 years I was on the Swank diet and calcium EAP capsules. I didn't see an improvement , just a very slow yet steady decline. I would sleep 14 hours a day and work the other 10. My life seemed grim to others around me but I knew I would find a course of action.

In 1999 I started calcium EAP without a definite diagnosis. My husband was very hesitant about injecting me with an unapproved FDA substane,. However, he stood beside me, beleived in me and learned how to do the IV injections. In 3 weeks, I was symptom free and stronger than ever. It was a true miracle. My skin regained its color and my eyes were clear again. My extremities were strong and I could do more physical work and still go to the gym. I am lucky and blessed. Due to the quality of my veins, we needed an alternative. In 1999 I started reading about LDN and in 2003 I started it. It has halted my progression so far it appears and I only need an occasional shot of EAP. I still take the oral form just in case as Dr. Neiper prescribed. The day before my probable ms diagnosis I had a dream of my brain on the MRI and that I would have to go to the hospital to pick it up because my doctors mother was ill. I forgot all about the dream until I was holding the film in my hand and reading "probable MS". It had occurred exactly as in my dream right down to the doctor's mother being ill and the picture of my brain was very vivid. I will never forget that premonition as I had already made my flight plans to obtain the IV calcium eap.

I had been praying for months to meet someone with ms to validate what was going on with my body . I had gone in to get my nails done and rather than my typical type A behavior of running out the door for the next errand, I thought why not relax and read a magazine until your nails are dry ? I had never done this in my life ! As I was reading, a man with a cane approached me and said "honey, do you mind if I sit down and talk to you for a while"? I say "sure, have a seat". He says " the strangest thing happened to me the other day. I went to the doctor and they told me I have ms" I replied "Really. Why don't you tell me all about it?" He talks for the next 45 minutes about his symptoms as I intervene at times telling him of natural ways which may alleviate certain symptoms and we talk about the central nervous system in detail. He say "My God honey, are you a nurse?" I replied " no, someone I love has ms. He thanked me for my time and says "I HAVE OWNED THE DELI TWO DOORS DOWN FROM THIS SALON FOR 17 YEARS AND HAVE NEVER COME IN HERE. AS I WALKED BY THE WINDOW TODAY SOMETHING TOLD ME TO COME IN AND TALK TO YOU" My eyes filled with tears of joy as he left. I went up to the receptionist who is my friend and said " The gentleman from the deli was just diagnosed with ms" She said "Kathy, he has had ms as long as he has owned that deli" I got in my car wondering if I was there for him that day or he was there for me. we are all connected in this universe here to help one another. This happened to me nearly 13 years ago and I wanted to share with all of you in the hope it may help someone in some way to bring joy and hope in your life.

Upon my healing or management of my ms I went back to the deli and it was closed. I looked for his number in the phonebook so I could share my calcium EAP story. It was his elderly mother and she would not relay the message for him to call me. I guess she thought I was a kook. Sorry I was so long winded . Have a great day. Best, Kathy

Guest guest

It caught my attention that we both had multiple cases of childhood

diseases (measles and mumps) that you are only supposed to get once. I

wonder how many other MSer did also?

>

> . I remember as a child my dad using alot of pesticides, I also had 2

head traumas, many viruses including measles and mumps multiple times.

Guest guest

Thank you Nola and I hope the same for you. I don't know what compelled me to tell that story today. It was so long ago. I do think it was a sign of hope and something positive.When you feel depressed try to think of whatever brings you the most happiness. For me, it is my dogs. I envision them swimming and coming over to me for affection. It always makes me happy. I do that for anxiety attacks as well. Blessings, Kathy

[low dose naltrexone] off topic

.. I remember as a child my dad using alot of pesticides, I also had 2 head traumas, many viruses including measles and mumps multiple times. I grew up in Southern Ohio on a farm and the first 9 years of my life were filled with doctor visits because of chronic bronchitis. Then as a pre-teen my grandfather got TB and we all had to get vaccinations. My cousin and I both were DX with ms later in life and we are both about the same age. His has taken on a more progressive course. Mine started almost 13 years ago with a constant but slow and steady decline. My symptoms were many and they just roved around my body. One day it was visual and the next day my left hand was weak, another day slurred speech and difficulty swallowing. I have had probably 70 different ms symptoms so it was not a benign course. The first 3 years I was on the Swank diet and calcium EAP capsules. I didn't see an improvement , just a very slow yet steady decline. I would sleep 14 hours a day and work the other 10. My life seemed grim to others around me but I knew I would find a course of action.

In 1999 I started calcium EAP without a definite diagnosis. My husband was very hesitant about injecting me with an unapproved FDA substane,. However, he stood beside me, beleived in me and learned how to do the IV injections. In 3 weeks, I was symptom free and stronger than ever. It was a true miracle. My skin regained its color and my eyes were clear again. My extremities were strong and I could do more physical work and still go to the gym. I am lucky and blessed. Due to the quality of my veins, we needed an alternative. In 1999 I started reading about LDN and in 2003 I started it. It has halted my progression so far it appears and I only need an occasional shot of EAP. I still take the oral form just in case as Dr. Neiper prescribed. The day before my probable ms diagnosis I had a dream of my brain on the MRI and that I would have to go to the hospital to pick it up because my doctors mother was ill. I forgot all about the dream until I was holding the film in my hand and reading "probable MS". It had occurred exactly as in my dream right down to the doctor's mother being ill and the picture of my brain was very vivid. I will never forget that premonition as I had already made my flight plans to obtain the IV calcium eap.

I had been praying for months to meet someone with ms to validate what was going on with my body . I had gone in to get my nails done and rather than my typical type A behavior of running out the door for the next errand, I thought why not relax and read a magazine until your nails are dry ? I had never done this in my life ! As I was reading, a man with a cane approached me and said "honey, do you mind if I sit down and talk to you for a while"? I say "sure, have a seat". He says " the strangest thing happened to me the other day. I went to the doctor and they told me I have ms" I replied "Really. Why don't you tell me all about it?" He talks for the next 45 minutes about his symptoms as I intervene at times telling him of natural ways which may alleviate certain symptoms and we talk about the central nervous system in detail. He say "My God honey, are you a nurse?" I replied " no, someone I love has ms. He thanked me for my time and says "I HAVE OWNED THE DELI TWO DOORS DOWN FROM THIS SALON FOR 17 YEARS AND HAVE NEVER COME IN HERE. AS I WALKED BY THE WINDOW TODAY SOMETHING TOLD ME TO COME IN AND TALK TO YOU" My eyes filled with tears of joy as he left. I went up to the receptionist who is my friend and said " The gentleman from the deli was just diagnosed with ms" She said "Kathy, he has had ms as long as he has owned that deli" I got in my car wondering if I was there for him that day or he was there for me. we are all connected in this universe here to help one another. This happened to me nearly 13 years ago and I wanted to share with all of you in the hope it may help someone in some way to bring joy and hope in your life.

Upon my healing or management of my ms I went back to the deli and it was closed. I looked for his number in the phonebook so I could share my calcium EAP story. It was his elderly mother and she would not relay the message for him to call me. I guess she thought I was a kook. Sorry I was so long winded . Have a great day. Best, Kathy

Guest guest

Did you really? I always thought I was such an oddball! My viral load had to be so high. I had mumps on one side, then the other, then both sides!! I had measles 3 times and noone could explain this to me. Are you taking olive leaf extract and l-lysine? Write me privately if you like. Best, Kathy

[low dose naltrexone] Re: off topic

It caught my attention that we both had multiple cases of childhood diseases (measles and mumps) that you are only supposed to get once. I wonder how many other MSer did also?>> . I remember as a child my dad using alot of pesticides, I also had 2 head traumas, many viruses including measles and mumps multiple times.

Guest guest

PSD, I never had those diseases. Looks like measles and mumps don't affect my plan. I've been dxd with MS since 2005. I'm 58 years old. Edperfectlysunnyday <mmmorris@...> wrote: It caught my attention that we both had multiple cases of childhood diseases (measles and mumps) that you are only supposed to get once. I wonder how many other MSer did also?>> . I remember as a child my dad using alot of pesticides, I also had 2 head traumas, many viruses including measles and mumps multiple times.

• 2 weeks later...

first thing i would do is make sure you eat some kind of fiber in your diet-make

sure you have some kind of salad everyday

if you don't have any ulcer get some vegitarian based enzymes -start off taking

them just once a day. something like completejest by phytopharmica excellent

product works great.

i'm not a big fan if digestive enzymes but i feel like they can have their place

if you use them wisely.

i've had a few patients we tryed just that and they are poopin every day (oh

joy!)

and i agree-its not healthy to be constipated.

remind me when i get home (if i ever get there) maybe i'll write an article

about this subject.

i'm off for the day and will be checking back with you guys tonight.

cyndi

[low dose naltrexone] OFF TOPIC

>

>Hi Everyone - FYI, tried the soap thing last night..............IT WORKS!!!

>I was very skeptical for a long time, but thought what the heck, can't hurt

>anything, worst case, it won't help. Used hotel sized soaps and wrapped in

>on with ace bandages. Goofy, silly thing, but it really does work.

>

>Someone wrote about BM not being regular. Not very pleasant

>subject..............but. I only go about 2-3 times a week. Know this

>can't be healthy, all those poisons and toxins not getting eliminated.

>Husband goes at least once a day. Any idea's or suggestions? Think it could

>help, I'm trying to be as healthy as possible!

>

>Thanks for all your help and tips, makes a ton of

>difference................

>

>_________________________________________________________________

>On the road to retirement? Check out MSN Life Events for advice on how to

>get there! http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement

>

>

>

>

>

Try adding a magnesium supplement, 400 mg daily. Magnesium

is good for cleansing and elimination. " Since magnesium is a major

muscle relaxant, it helps restore good bowel tone and normal

peristalsis --that alternating muscle relaxation and contraction in

the intestines. " (Ann Louise Gittleman author of The Fat Flush Plan)

Common culprits for losing Magnesium in our body are coffee, tea,

soda and alcohol. Additional magnesium deficiency symptoms are

nervousness, irritability, depression fatigue, palpitations, tremors

and spasms.

You may also want to add psyllium husk fiber. It comes in

capsules or powder.

>

> Someone wrote about BM not being regular. Not very pleasant

> subject..............but. I only go about 2-3 times a week. Know

this

> can't be healthy, all those poisons and toxins not getting

eliminated.

> Husband goes at least once a day. Any idea's or suggestions? Think

it could

> help, I'm trying to be as healthy as possible!

>

> Thanks for all your help and tips, makes a ton of

> difference................

>

> _________________________________________________________________

> On the road to retirement? Check out MSN Life Events for advice on

how to

> get there! http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement

>

• 3 weeks later...

>

> Art, thanks for the kind words. You make me blush. It is funny that

I have been speaking so highly of you personally to 3 of our member

here and then you give me such a nice compliment. It feels good to be

part of a common cause. It feels great to make a difference.

>

> Do you live in Ft. Lauderdale? I'm in Palm Beach Gardens.! We're

almost neighbors if I remember correctly. Have a great evening! Kathy

>

--

I live on Long Island in New York.

A.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi ,

I teach the Sympto-Thermal Method! My personal email is KMArceneaux@.... I'd love to hear from you.

Michele

[low dose naltrexone] Re: LDN & fertility

I just wanted to chime in and say that I am on LDN for fertility related stuff. I have some hormonal dysfunction that hasn't responded to other therapies. LDN has helped a lot. I am also a FertilityCare Practitioner Intern. I LOVE the Creighton Model and really beleive in it.

• 4 months later...
Guest guest

Hi Cooky,

The answer is no. The NAC is the acetylated form of cysteine which gives

it different properties.

However, both are amino acids.

Cooky wrote:

>

>

> Question for anyone who can answer.

>

> Is N acetyl cysteine the same as L-cysteine ?

>

> thanks,

>

> cooky

> AP 9 yrs

>

>

Guest guest

thanks.

Re: rheumatic off topic

Hi Cooky,

The answer is no. The NAC is the acetylated form of cysteine which gives

it different properties.

However, both are amino acids.

Cooky wrote:

>

>

>

>

> thanks,

>

> cooky

> AP 9 yrs

>

>

Guest guest

Did he write and abuse you too ?

Regards,

Cris

>

> I apologize to everyone on this forum. I have reported DAVE

> CARLIN/DAVIZONA, to his internet provider. Again, I'm sorry.

>

Guest guest

-- Yes. You too?

- In low dose naltrexone , " Cris " <casehealth@...> wrote:

>

> Did he write and abuse you too ?

> Regards,

> Cris

>

>

> >

> > I apologize to everyone on this forum. I have reported DAVE

> > CARLIN/DAVIZONA, to his internet provider. Again, I'm sorry.

> >

>

Guest guest

I opened my mail to find another this morning .

It appears Dave Carlin doesn't like anyone expressing a personal

opinion but if he thinks you're supporting one of the longer term

members like , he's particularly nasty.

Sound familiar?

> > >

> > > I apologize to everyone on this forum. I have reported DAVE

> > > CARLIN/DAVIZONA, to his internet provider. Again, I'm sorry.

>

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Cris- he doesn't mind you expressing your opinion, as long as it's

his opinion too!

> > > >

> > > > I apologize to everyone on this forum. I have reported DAVE

> > > > CARLIN/DAVIZONA, to his internet provider. Again, I'm sorry.

> >

> > > >

> > >

> >

Guest guest

This really should be between the two of you and not this whole group.

Personalities really don't have anything to do with this group's focus..... low dose Naltrexone.

mjh

Posted by: "Cris" casehealth@... casehealth

Wed May 9, 2007 2:10 pm (PST)

I opened my mail to find another this morning . It appears Dave Carlin doesn't like anyone expressing a personal opinion but if he thinks you're supporting one of the longer term members like , he's particularly nasty.Sound familiar?> > >> > > I apologize to everyone on this forum. I have reported DAVE > > > CARLIN/DAVIZONA, to his internet provider. Again, I'm sorry. > > > >See what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

cookie,

at the lie extension website, the sell supplement i

found this.

i put the 2 forms seperated by a comma and got lots of

info, but i thougt that you wer most interested in how

to use the supplement.

N-Acetyl Cysteine

600 mg, 60 capsules

Item Catalog Number: 215

L-cysteine is a conditionally essential amino acid,

one of only three sulfur-containing amino acids, the

others being taurine (which can be produced from

L-cysteine) and L-methionine from which L-cysteine can

be produced in the body by a multi-step process.

Cysteine plays a role in the sulfation cycle, acting

as a sulfur donor in phase II detoxification and as a

methyl donor in the conversion of homocysteine to

methionine. Cysteine also helps synthesize

glutathione, one of the body’s most important natural

detoxifiers. N-acetyl-cysteine is the acetylated form

of L-cysteine, which is more efficiently absorbed and

used.

sharon

aka manhattansharon@...

--- Cooky <cookee1@...> wrote:

>

>

>

> thanks,

>

> cooky

> AP 9 yrs

>

>

Guest guest

I feel the group should know what is going on

maybe that way it will stop

lyn

[low dose naltrexone] Re: Off Topic

This really should be between the two of you and not this whole group.

Personalities really don't have anything to do with this group's focus..... low dose Naltrexone.

mjh

Posted by: "Cris" casehealthoptusnet.au casehealth

Wed May 9, 2007 2:10 pm (PST)

I opened my mail to find another this morning .

It appears Dave Carlin doesn't like anyone expressing a personal

opinion but if he thinks you're supporting one of the longer term

members like , he's particularly nasty.

Sound familiar?

> > >

> > > I apologize to everyone on this forum. I have reported DAVE

> > > CARLIN/DAVIZONA, to his internet provider. Again, I'm sorry.

>

> > >

See what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Hi Marilyn,

I'm in total agreement with you. That's why the group remained

unaware of the rude and intrusive emails I've received. I had no

desire to draw others into my personal issue.

This issue however; is no longer personal.

I'm not the only one to receive direct emails, and since the only

link is this group, then the group should most definitely be made

aware.

Subversive tactics (employed behind the scenes) have been used for

character assassination and intimidation.

Are you saying members should keep that to themselves, deal with that

by themselves, remain stressed and alone? I don't agree.

Members should not have to deal with this type of abuse in isolation.

The circumstances have changed/have escalated - more are being

targeted so disclosure was completely justified.

Thank you for your concern,

Cris

> > > >

> > > > I apologize to everyone on this forum. I have reported DAVE

> > > > CARLIN/DAVIZONA, to his internet provider. Again, I'm sorry.

> >

> > > >

>

>

>

>

> ************************************** See what's free at

http://www.aol.com.

>

Guest guest

Thank you so much. I appreciate the time you took to do this.

Cooky

_____

Of ManhattanSharon

Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 5:40 PM

rheumatic

Subject: Re: rheumatic off topic

cookie,

at the lie extension website, the sell supplement i

found this.

i put the 2 forms seperated by a comma and got lots of

info, but i thougt that you wer most interested in how

to use the supplement.

N-Acetyl Cysteine

600 mg, 60 capsules

Item Catalog Number: 215

L-cysteine is a conditionally essential amino acid,

one of only three sulfur-containing amino acids, the

others being taurine (which can be produced from

L-cysteine) and L-methionine from which L-cysteine can

be produced in the body by a multi-step process.

Cysteine plays a role in the sulfation cycle, acting

as a sulfur donor in phase II detoxification and as a

methyl donor in the conversion of homocysteine to

methionine. Cysteine also helps synthesize

glutathione, one of the body's most important natural

detoxifiers. N-acetyl-cysteine is the acetylated form

of L-cysteine, which is more efficiently absorbed and

used.

sharon

aka manhattansharon@ <mailto:manhattansharon%40>

--- Cooky <cookee1comcast (DOT) <mailto:cookee1%40comcast.net> net> wrote:

>

>

>

> thanks,

>

> cooky

> AP 9 yrs

>

>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Luke -- use the Force - er " Search "

The search feature for the message database shows there are about 506

messages with the word Tysabri in them.

low dose naltrexone/msearch?query=Tysabri+ & su\

bmit=Search & charset=ISO-8859-1

www.revolutionhealth.com (formerly www.remedyfind.com will have some

stories also.

Obi " Search " Wan

>

> To all;

>

> I'm on Ldn and working. I was told Tysabri is back on the market I

know people who have had great success with Tysabri, is there anyone

using Tysabri, if so, having good results or not? I see my Doctor June

18th and will see if she will put me on Tysabri.

>

> Best to everyone

> Jim

>

Guest guest

>

> To all;

>

> I'm on Ldn and working. I was told Tysabri is back on the market I

know people who have had great success with Tysabri, is there anyone

using Tysabri, if so, having good results or not? I see my Doctor June

18th and will see if she will put me on Tysabri.

>

> Best to everyone

> Jim

>==========

Tysabri works against LDN, like taking chemo with LDN. Tysabri is a

severe immune system suppressant. Taking these two together would be

like trying to drive the INDY 500 with one foot pressing the

accelerator and the other foot pressing the brake both at the same

time.

/Bren

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

what is FTY720? If you are seeing results with ldn why would you want to try anything else?

From: low dose naltrexone [mailto:low dose naltrexone ] On Behalf Of JharbottSent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 3:25 PMlow dose naltrexone Subject: [low dose naltrexone] OFF TOPIC

To All;

I saw my Dr June 18th, even thou I'm on LDN she wants to start me on FTY720, has anyone been on FTY720? if so, what has been the experience?

Jim (ND)