Guest guest

Mel

Rate this topic

Guest guest

> Actually it's pulled a Bonnie because it was her hubby that hid the

scales on her first...Right guys?

>

Yep, that little dickens Eddie hid her scales. And poor Bonnie

couldnt weigh and drive herself crazy any more.

lol

Sharon in Onyx

Guest guest

In a message dated 3/23/2004 3:23:08 AM Central Standard Time,

moobabies@... writes:

Mel

How's it going with you post-hyst? Pain much better? Feeling like

your going to survive?

Hugs

Jo

Just call me superwoman. Went to the wreck room (the gym)and walked 1.1

mile on the treadmill last night. Some time Sunday something changed and the

spasm broke. (maybe I finally took enough pain med to control it?)

I finally was able to tell the difference between bladder urgency and

hyst pain. I also took some ibuprofen which I think helped. I still feel

pressure

at times that is completely controlled by my darvocets. I suspect that will

be the feeling for at least a little while longer. My back is hurting worse

than the post op pain for now. I think I'm gonna have to get some probiotics

though, As the gas and cramping in the bowel is starting and I'm going in a

little

while to get the Lactinex.

I expected the beleeding post op to be heavier...more like a period. So

that is a pleasant surprise. Almost none on my pads(sorry Jim). I think I'm

going to bounce back well....

in Bama

VBG 1982 (lost from 433lbs to 270's)

VBG -RNY1996 revision(Lost from 343 to 299)

RNY-DS revision Dec 2002 -down 130 lbs (377.7 to 247.2 and still going)

Homepage address- http://hometown.aol.com/mdl1031/myhomepage/profile.html

Many thanks to Dr. K willing to take on a 3rd timer....LOL

Guest guest

In a message dated 3/23/2004 11:48:48 AM Central Standard Time,

roseofsharon_ps121@... writes:

In a few weeks you will find that the hysterectomy and the DS are the

2 greatest things you have done for yourself!

happy healing

Sharon in Onyx

Hopefully soon, I'll add the pannie to that list....LOL.

in Bama

Guest guest

In a message dated 3/23/2004 11:48:48 AM Central Standard Time,

roseofsharon_ps121@... writes:

happy healing

Sharon in Onyx

Hopefully soon, I'll add the pannie to that list....LOL.

in Bama

Guest guest

I think I'm going to bounce back well....

> in Bama

happy healing

Sharon in Onyx

Guest guest

so glad to here how well you are doing when did you say you were going to b,ham

take care amber

Re: Mel

In a message dated 3/23/2004 3:23:08 AM Central Standard Time,

moobabies@... writes:

Mel

How's it going with you post-hyst? Pain much better? Feeling like

your going to survive?

Hugs

Jo

Just call me superwoman. Went to the wreck room (the gym)and walked 1.1

mile on the treadmill last night. Some time Sunday something changed and the

spasm broke. (maybe I finally took enough pain med to control it?)

I finally was able to tell the difference between bladder urgency and

hyst pain. I also took some ibuprofen which I think helped. I still feel

pressure

at times that is completely controlled by my darvocets. I suspect that will

be the feeling for at least a little while longer. My back is hurting worse

than the post op pain for now. I think I'm gonna have to get some probiotics

though, As the gas and cramping in the bowel is starting and I'm going in a

little

while to get the Lactinex.

I expected the beleeding post op to be heavier...more like a period. So

that is a pleasant surprise. Almost none on my pads(sorry Jim). I think I'm

going to bounce back well....

in Bama

Guest guest

I think I'm

> going to bounce back well....

> in Bama

===========================

Hooorrraaaaayyy!!!

Hugs

Jo

Guest guest

I think I'm

> going to bounce back well....

> in Bama

===========================

Hooorrraaaaayyy!!!

Hugs

Jo

Guest guest

Hey, Mel (if you're reading), we are SO glad you're here and we love your mom so much, I know we're gonna love you, too.

a/k/a De a/k/a WWD

Faith is the ability to not panic.

-----Original Message-----From: Deb [mailto:posttransplant@...] Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2004 10:31 PMMel; Hepatitis Cfordummies Subject: Hi Everyone - I wanted to proudly intoduce our newest member Mel - melmoments :)

Yep my aka Mel melmoments@...

Mel is my baby at 28 married to Big Boy and they have n soon to be 8 and 6. I have photos posted of my family in group.

I do talk about my kids and family a lot and many of you may feel you already know Mel. Liz met Mel and her gang when she came for her last visit and we all had a blast.

Guest guest

Hi Mel,

You are just a Cutie, I always read your mail, I do not reply very often, (you know my dialect),but Elle McPherson would be a good idea.

I would be already happy if I would look like a normal person - and not a marsh mellow woman.....

With me now not even the world best photographer, hair dresser and makeup artist could make me look nice.

But there are still people around me they love me the way I am. (which is not enough for me,because I still want to get banded)

Anyway it will be hard work and I think it will take a while to accept myself again as a human being.Maybe after I lose 25 kg,this would be a dream for me already.

Have a nice weekend from Sabine

Guest guest

Hi Mel,

You are just a Cutie, I always read your mail, I do not reply very often, (you know my dialect),but Elle McPherson would be a good idea.

I would be already happy if I would look like a normal person - and not a marsh mellow woman.....

With me now not even the world best photographer, hair dresser and makeup artist could make me look nice.

But there are still people around me they love me the way I am. (which is not enough for me,because I still want to get banded)

Anyway it will be hard work and I think it will take a while to accept myself again as a human being.Maybe after I lose 25 kg,this would be a dream for me already.

Guest guest

Hi Mel,

Guest guest

Restless legs syndrome, I hear the little loves ringing Dr Graham on 2GB about it every week, basically there is little you can do about it from what I understand.

Mel, that is so sad that a birthday attracts such sadness. The other Friday my Nan's older brother passed over, that Friday was the 30th anniversary of my Grandpa's passing. So it was a double blow for her to loose her brother on that day of all.

Nx

Guest guest

The Nan is doing well, thank you for asking. She wont ever be 100%, have had to come to terms with that a while ago - it's about her being as well as she can be and I hope that this last spell has put her ahead somehow. So we might be on top of that at the present. I think that her brother dying was hard for her; especially as her other two sisters are very ill too. She is the only one still living in her home, with relative independence.

Mel, you can go without driving for 8 weeks, you would have to spend that time in the holiday house. In seclusion, recouping - imagine how much better you will be for it!

I am putting Duck in the City out as lunch on the 26th November.

Nx

Guest guest

I will diarise that date!!! Excellent!

Mel

>

>

> The Nan is doing well, thank you for asking. She wont ever be

100%,

> have had to come to terms with that a while ago - it's about her

> being as well as she can be and I hope that this last spell has

put her

> ahead somehow. So we might be on top of that at the present. I

think

> that her brother dying was hard for her; especially as her other

two

> sisters are very ill too. She is the only one still living in her

home,

> with relative independence.

>

> Mel, you can go without driving for 8 weeks, you would have to

spend

> that time in the holiday house. In seclusion, recouping - imagine

how

> much better you will be for it!

>

> I am putting Duck in the City out as lunch on the 26th November.

>

> Nx

>

Guest guest

Bev... I knew there would be a very simple explanation. As I said,

no pain, no nothing, just a funny feel and noise... so I will

ignore, unless my chest starts to swell, and then I will warn the

kids that there is my alter ego (the nasty one) that is breaking

free.

Thanks Bev, I knew it wasn't anything to worry about, but then

again, an alien could be worth worrying about!!!

Mel

>

> I think that what the " clunk " probably was .... well, who really

knows, but what I suspect is this. The band sits right under the

rib cage ... it is not solid, but solid in comparison to the organs

around it. Often when we are " tossers and turners " we perform like

acrobats in the night when we are meant to be asleep. (Why can't we

be acrobats during the day? Ahhh ... another of lifes mysteries.)

It sounds like what might have happened is that a part of the band

perhaps got 'caught' under the edge of a rib and as you turned, the

clunking was when it released itself or popped over the edge of a

rib. Now, the ribs don't really float ... they are covered with

tissue etc, but an edge is still an edge and even though the

diaphragm is in between the ribs and band, it can still press

against it.

>

> Either that, or you have an alien resident within!

>

> Bev

>

> Send instant messages to your online friends

http://au.messenger.

>

Guest guest

You I think are correct to say that I am so far tolerating the treatment very well. My doc tried to tell me that all his pateints continue to work while on the treatment. I really do not believe this. I know that for the psychiatric side effects, they hope that if you continue with as normal schedule as possible that it helps. I know a lot of people that worked and slept only for the whole year. I know people that take a leave of absence and say they are totally wiped out. Unfortunately my husband does not seem to understand that I need help during this time. I tried talking about some issues this weekend and he just gets defensive. So I will just keep plugging along as I have been doing. I really can not work overtime and our bills are falling a bit behind. Plus I have a weakness to buying stuff online. I can sit at the computer and I feel great. When I move around that is when it is a** kicking sweating , and fatigue. I haave to stay off

shopping web sites! Well, so far this week has not been bad. Good luck to you. I have found that it helps me also I to do some art work. Not that I am that great at it. But it is a quiet activity that lifts my spirits. Hope you have a great week, Prayers to all. Mel :) <linda68082@...> wrote: Hi Mel ~ From everything I've heard about, I would bet that you're4 in the minority as far as only having to take three days off

of work in five months of the treatment. Whatever you've got going for you, I wish I had some of it, too! I am the complete opposite as far as how I feel each week. For two-three days after the injection, I feel like crappola. Just when I've feeling "alive" again, it's time for another injection. Ughhhh. Thanks everybody for letting me whine about this. All weekend I've thought about going off of treatment. It really does help to hear what others have to say.Does anybody go to a support group in their area? I'm wondering if that might help.> Early on in treatment, after the injection I would get feverish for a > couple of days. That went away for 6-8 weeks or so, but now it's > back. Last weekend and this weekend I've had fevers. First, I didn't > realize why I had a headache and why I slept for 36 hours and had no > energy, but now I know it's got to be the Peg-Intron. > > Has anybody had any luck in combating the fever and need to sleep? > Unfortunately, I am running out of sick/vacation time, and I'm not > sure what to do.> > > > > > > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

Melodee, ask your hubby to come here and talk with us,, he needs to understand that while you may not look sick you ARE sick and this tx causes us to need LOTS of rest because of what it does to our red blood cells and hemoglobin.. jaxmELODEE DESTEFANO <melodeedestefano@...> wrote: You I think are correct to say that I am so far tolerating the treatment very well. My doc tried to tell me that all his pateints continue to work while on the treatment. I really do not believe this. I know

that for the psychiatric side effects, they hope that if you continue with as normal schedule as possible that it helps. I know a lot of people that worked and slept only for the whole year. I know people that take a leave of absence and say they are totally wiped out. Unfortunately my husband does not seem to understand that I need help during this time. I tried talking about some issues this weekend and he just gets defensive. So I will just keep plugging along as I have been doing. I really can not work overtime and our bills are falling a bit behind. Plus I have a weakness to buying stuff online. I can sit at the computer and I feel great. When I move around that is when it is a** kicking sweating , and fatigue. I haave to stay off shopping web sites! Well, so far this week has not been bad. Good luck to you. I have found that it helps me also I to do some art work. Not that I am that great at it. But it is

a quiet activity that lifts my spirits. Hope you have a great week, Prayers to all. Mel :) <linda68082 > wrote: Hi Mel ~ From everything I've heard about, I would bet that you're4 in the minority as far as only having to take three days off of work in five months of the treatment. Whatever you've got going for you, I wish I had some of it, too! I am the complete opposite as far as how I feel each week. For two-three days after the injection, I feel like crappola. Just when I've feeling "alive" again, it's time for another injection. Ughhhh. Thanks everybody for letting me whine about this. All weekend I've thought about going off of treatment. It really does help to hear what others have to say.Does

anybody go to a support group in their area? I'm wondering if that might help.> Early on in treatment, after the injection I would get feverish for a > couple of days. That went away for 6-8 weeks or so, but now it's > back. Last weekend and this weekend I've had fevers. First, I didn't > realize why I had a headache and why I slept for 36 hours and had no > energy, but now I know it's got to be the Peg-Intron. > > Has anybody had any luck in combating the fever and need to sleep? >

Unfortunately, I am running out of sick/vacation time, and I'm not > sure what to do.> > > > > > > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

Mel, Did your friend share with you what Holistic Supplements she was taking? So glad you are sticking it out, only way to be sure is to keep at it.. Hugs and prayers, Sheena mELODEE DESTEFANO <melodeedestefano@...> wrote: When ever we introduce anything into our bodies we

must weight the benefits and the risks. My doc wanted me to go off since I cleared early and had some sideeffects that they were worried about. Well, I do no want the virus to come back harder and resistant to the meds available now, so I continue on treatment. I have found that sides vary from week to week. Can not seem to figure out why??? Wondering if the Peg is really stable molecule or not?? But I know that a freind of mine had CA liver and HVC. They would not put her on the Peg/copeg. So she did some holistic treatments, I was skeptical at first, but now she had her blood work drawn and the Dr. says there is no sign of the cancer in her blood work and liver functions are normal. So there ya go. I think it is an individual choice and noone can really tell what is going to happen to a specific person/pateint. I am in the medical field and Docs are not God. No one knows when their time is up on this earth. Though we have HCV, we could die from many other

things probably quicker than the virus. Still I promised myself that I would try treatment before I got in my 50's. I am 46 and have had HCV for about 25 years or so. Still just mild portal inflamation and clear so far I am on month 5 Love and prayers to all that want healing :) MelHillbilly Tim <knoweb1 > wrote: http://hcv.lanl.gov/content/hcv-db/classification/genotable.htmlHillbilly Tim <knoxweb1 > wrote: as well hearing story's on here are or seem to be mostly good results,but it

seems the bad don't post i know we don't need negatives but I'm a very hard sale i guess, and others i admire a great deal and it thrills me to here there joy.then i think what are the long term effects years later from the inf@ riba.nobody i guess knows.but you thrill of clearing is contagious and very up lifting I'm sure to others considering treatment may god continue to bless you Sheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: You give me great hope, , and I'm sure hope to those who just started treatment, or have not yet started, you, GO, girl! Hugs, Sheena Checkers2001 <simplicity53gmail> wrote: I just received the phone call with my viral load results! They took it at week 3 and I am jumping up and down :-). I started treatment at over 10 million and it came back at 128. I said to the nurse, "128 thousand?" And she said, "No, just 128!" Oh my gosh! I am so excited and so grateful to all of you. They are leaving it up to me to decide if I want to do a weekly blood draw next week or wait for two weeks. My rbc has been falling (my wbc is at 2.6) and I have been very tired (but also lacking some sleep) - she said it has been falling slowly, but if I'm

really fatigued, I might want to go ahead and get it drawn next week. I'm starting week 6 (I think) - genotype 1a. I'm feeling truly blessed! love to all, karen No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with for Mobile. Get started. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to

love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list. Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.Try the free Beta. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Guest guest

Mel, Did your friend share with you what Holistic Supplements she was taking? So glad you are sticking it out, only way to be sure is to keep at it.. Hugs and prayers, Sheena mELODEE DESTEFANO <melodeedestefano@...> wrote: When ever we introduce anything into our bodies we

must weight the benefits and the risks. My doc wanted me to go off since I cleared early and had some sideeffects that they were worried about. Well, I do no want the virus to come back harder and resistant to the meds available now, so I continue on treatment. I have found that sides vary from week to week. Can not seem to figure out why??? Wondering if the Peg is really stable molecule or not?? But I know that a freind of mine had CA liver and HVC. They would not put her on the Peg/copeg. So she did some holistic treatments, I was skeptical at first, but now she had her blood work drawn and the Dr. says there is no sign of the cancer in her blood work and liver functions are normal. So there ya go. I think it is an individual choice and noone can really tell what is going to happen to a specific person/pateint. I am in the medical field and Docs are not God. No one knows when their time is up on this earth. Though we have HCV, we could die from many other

things probably quicker than the virus. Still I promised myself that I would try treatment before I got in my 50's. I am 46 and have had HCV for about 25 years or so. Still just mild portal inflamation and clear so far I am on month 5 Love and prayers to all that want healing :) MelHillbilly Tim <knoweb1 > wrote: http://hcv.lanl.gov/content/hcv-db/classification/genotable.htmlHillbilly Tim <knoxweb1 > wrote: as well hearing story's on here are or seem to be mostly good results,but it

seems the bad don't post i know we don't need negatives but I'm a very hard sale i guess, and others i admire a great deal and it thrills me to here there joy.then i think what are the long term effects years later from the inf@ riba.nobody i guess knows.but you thrill of clearing is contagious and very up lifting I'm sure to others considering treatment may god continue to bless you Sheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: You give me great hope, , and I'm sure hope to those who just started treatment, or have not yet started, you, GO, girl! Hugs, Sheena Checkers2001 <simplicity53gmail> wrote: I just received the phone call with my viral load results! They took it at week 3 and I am jumping up and down :-). I started treatment at over 10 million and it came back at 128. I said to the nurse, "128 thousand?" And she said, "No, just 128!" Oh my gosh! I am so excited and so grateful to all of you. They are leaving it up to me to decide if I want to do a weekly blood draw next week or wait for two weeks. My rbc has been falling (my wbc is at 2.6) and I have been very tired (but also lacking some sleep) - she said it has been falling slowly, but if I'm

really fatigued, I might want to go ahead and get it drawn next week. I'm starting week 6 (I think) - genotype 1a. I'm feeling truly blessed! love to all, karen No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with for Mobile. Get started. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to

love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list. Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.Try the free Beta. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Guest guest

She did the wheat grass stuff. It is kinda hard to grow. She did enemas every day and walked every day. She quick smoking and drinks alot of water, she like myself est alot of raw fruit and veggies. Asked her what she thought bebfitted her the most , she has not e mailed me back yet. I am having a tough week, swollen glands, sore throat, one day of diarhea,nausea,sweats and all the other usuals like the itchy bumps, nervessness feeling mean, want to run away and come back when I am done this treatment. I have way too much going on! Love MelSheena <mom4possums2002@...> wrote: Mel, Did your friend share with you what Holistic Supplements she was taking? So glad you are sticking it out, only way to be sure is to keep at it.. Hugs and prayers, Sheena mELODEE DESTEFANO <melodeedestefano > wrote: When ever we introduce anything into our bodies we must weight the benefits and the risks. My doc wanted me to go off since I cleared early and had some sideeffects that they were worried about. Well, I do no want the virus to come back

harder and resistant to the meds available now, so I continue on treatment. I have found that sides vary from week to week. Can not seem to figure out why??? Wondering if the Peg is really stable molecule or not?? But I know that a freind of mine had CA liver and HVC. They would not put her on the Peg/copeg. So she did some holistic treatments, I was skeptical at first, but now she had her blood work drawn and the Dr. says there is no sign of the cancer in her blood work and liver functions are normal. So there ya go. I think it is an individual choice and noone can really tell what is going to happen to a specific person/pateint. I am in the medical field and Docs are not God. No one knows when their time is up on this earth. Though we have HCV, we could die from many other things probably quicker than the virus. Still I promised myself that I would try treatment before I got in my 50's. I am 46 and have had HCV for about 25 years or so. Still just mild portal inflamation and clear so far I am on month 5 Love and prayers to all that want healing :) MelHillbilly Tim <knoweb1 > wrote: http://hcv.lanl.gov/content/hcv-db/classification/genotable.htmlHillbilly Tim <knoxweb1 > wrote: as well hearing story's on here are or seem to be mostly good results,but it seems the bad don't post i know we don't need negatives but I'm a very hard sale i guess, and others i admire a great deal and it thrills me to here there joy.then i think what are

the long term effects years later from the inf@ riba.nobody i guess knows.but you thrill of clearing is contagious and very up lifting I'm sure to others considering treatment may god continue to bless you Sheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: You give me great hope, , and I'm sure hope to those who just started treatment, or have not yet started, you, GO, girl! Hugs, Sheena Checkers2001 <simplicity53gmail> wrote: I just received the phone call with my viral load results! They took it at week 3 and I am jumping up and down :-). I started treatment at over 10 million and it came back at 128. I said to the nurse, "128 thousand?" And she said, "No, just 128!" Oh my gosh! I am so excited and so grateful to all of you. They are leaving it up to me to decide if I want to do a weekly blood draw next week or wait for two weeks. My rbc has been falling (my wbc is at 2.6) and I have been very tired (but also lacking some sleep) - she said it has been falling slowly, but if I'm really fatigued, I might want to go ahead and get it drawn next week. I'm starting week 6 (I think) - genotype 1a. I'm feeling truly blessed! love to all,

karen No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with for Mobile. Get started. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list. Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.Try the free Beta. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut. Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

Guest guest

My prayers are with you, you can do it, hang in! Hugs, Sheena mELODEE DESTEFANO <melodeedestefano@...> wrote: She did the wheat grass stuff. It is kinda hard to grow. She did enemas every day and walked every day. She quick smoking and drinks alot of water, she like myself est alot of raw fruit and veggies. Asked her what she thought bebfitted her the most , she has not e mailed me back yet. I am having a tough week,

swollen glands, sore throat, one day of diarhea,nausea,sweats and all the other usuals like the itchy bumps, nervessness feeling mean, want to run away and come back when I am done this treatment. I have way too much going on! Love MelSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Mel, Did your friend share with you what Holistic Supplements she was taking? So glad you are sticking it out, only way to be sure is to keep at it.. Hugs and prayers, Sheena mELODEE DESTEFANO <melodeedestefano > wrote: When ever we introduce anything into our bodies we must weight the benefits and the risks. My doc wanted me to go off since I cleared early and had some sideeffects that they were worried about. Well, I do no want the virus to come back harder and resistant to the meds available now, so I continue on treatment. I have found that sides vary from week to week. Can not seem to figure out why??? Wondering if the Peg is really stable molecule or not?? But I know that a freind of mine had CA liver and HVC. They would not put her on the Peg/copeg. So she did some holistic treatments, I was skeptical at first, but now she had her blood work drawn and the Dr. says there is no sign of the cancer in her blood work and liver functions are normal. So there ya go. I think it is an individual choice and noone can really tell what is going to happen to a specific

person/pateint. I am in the medical field and Docs are not God. No one knows when their time is up on this earth. Though we have HCV, we could die from many other things probably quicker than the virus. Still I promised myself that I would try treatment before I got in my 50's. I am 46 and have had HCV for about 25 years or so. Still just mild portal inflamation and clear so far I am on month 5 Love and prayers to all that want healing :) MelHillbilly Tim <knoweb1 > wrote: http://hcv.lanl.gov/content/hcv-db/classification/genotable.htmlHillbilly Tim <knoxweb1 > wrote: as well hearing story's on here are or seem to be mostly good results,but it seems the bad don't post i know we don't need negatives but I'm a very hard sale i guess, and others i admire a great deal and it thrills me to here there joy.then i think what are the long term effects years later from the inf@ riba.nobody i guess knows.but you thrill of clearing is contagious and very up lifting I'm sure to others considering treatment may god continue to bless you Sheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: You give me great hope, , and I'm sure hope to those who just started treatment,

or have not yet started, you, GO, girl! Hugs, Sheena Checkers2001 <simplicity53gmail> wrote: I just received the phone call with my viral load results! They took it at week 3 and I am jumping up and down :-). I started treatment at over 10 million and it came back at 128. I said to the nurse, "128 thousand?" And she said, "No, just 128!" Oh my gosh! I am so excited and so grateful to all of you. They are leaving it up to me to decide if I want to do a weekly blood draw next week or wait for two weeks. My

rbc has been falling (my wbc is at 2.6) and I have been very tired (but also lacking some sleep) - she said it has been falling slowly, but if I'm really fatigued, I might want to go ahead and get it drawn next week. I'm starting week 6 (I think) - genotype 1a. I'm feeling truly blessed! love to all, karen No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with for Mobile. Get started. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list. Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.Try the free Beta. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut. Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Guest guest

Mel, You know we're all here thinking about you, caring about you, praying for you. You have fought such a good fight, now you just need help from the docs to continue. Please go to the ER, your well being is important to many here, we want you to feel better! Love, Hugs and Prayers, Sheena Melodee <melodeedestefano@...> wrote: I can not hardly believe that my TSH was

75!!!!!!! I even double checked to make sure it was not 7.5! I think anything above 4 is hypo!Now I think my platelets are low. I am having trouble clotting for the last couple weeks. Small cuts are taking like an hour to stop bleeding. Last time I used that stuff guys use when they nick themselves while shaving. Sorry to be gross but when I had a movement I thought I was getting my period. Dripping bright red blood. This is not good, first my thyroid now I think the bone marrow/platelets are going down the tubes. And of course this happens on a Saturday morning when it is difficult to get a hold of any doctor unless you go to ER. And that is always a 6 hour at least ordeal. Never the less I will try my PA's cell phone. I also passed out last Sunday for no good reason that I could come up with.I just want this to be over before my whole body no longer works, at least so far I am Not detectable for HepC virus and I am

type 1, early responder. I knew it was too good to be true, having so easy the first half of treatment.Need encouragement!!!!!!!!!mel>

Don't pick lemons.

See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Mel,Hang in there--the treatment is so, so dark at times. Just a thought, but maybe try changing your life a little to see if that will help out ? Maybe take a day off of work, go for a walk then take a sleeping pill and sleep for 24 hours--spoil your body and your mind as much as you can think of, food, hobbies, TV, books, e mail chat !Also see the doctor, but pressumably you know your body better than he does ?ESheena <mom4possums2002@...> wrote: Mel, You know we're all

here thinking about you, caring about you, praying for you. You have fought such a good fight, now you just need help from the docs to continue. Please go to the ER, your well being is important to many here, we want you to feel better! Love, Hugs and Prayers, Sheena Melodee <melodeedestefano > wrote: I can not hardly believe that my TSH was 75!!!!!!! I even double checked to make sure it was not 7.5! I think anything above 4 is hypo!Now I think my platelets are low. I am having trouble clotting for the last couple weeks. Small cuts are taking like an hour to stop bleeding. Last time I used that stuff guys use when they nick themselves while shaving.

Sorry to be gross but when I had a movement I thought I was getting my period. Dripping bright red blood. This is not good, first my thyroid now I think the bone marrow/platelets are going down the tubes. And of course this happens on a Saturday morning when it is difficult to get a hold of any doctor unless you go to ER. And that is always a 6 hour at least ordeal. Never the less I will try my PA's cell phone. I also passed out last Sunday for no good reason that I could come up with.I just want this to be over before my whole body no longer works, at least so far I am Not detectable for HepC virus and I am type 1, early responder. I knew it was too good to be true, having so easy the first half of treatment.Need encouragement!!!!!!!!!mel> Don't pick lemons. See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.