Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Thanks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That's funny; e, you make me smile. PK

Re: Re: Thanks

Tact is not my strongest suit as you may have observed. LOL, LOL,

You are so kind and I appreciate your taking your time to encourage me. Love and blessings, Pat K

Re: Thanks

pat, all you can do is

pray and maybe tactfully educate your DIL.

My prayers are being sent your way as I type.

Guest guest

That's funny; e, you make me smile. PK

You are so kind and I appreciate your taking your time to encourage me. Love and blessings, Pat K

pat, all you can do is

Guest guest

Sister e and Sister Pat!!! My long lost sisters!! hehehehe It's amazing how the tact goes out the door when you have a special kiddo.

pat, all you can do is

Guest guest

Sister e and Sister Pat!!! My long lost sisters!! hehehehe It's amazing how the tact goes out the door when you have a special kiddo.

pat, all you can do is

Guest guest

That gives me a big smile. I hope you had a good day. Love and blessings, Pat K

pat, all you can do is

Guest guest

That gives me a big smile. I hope you had a good day. Love and blessings, Pat K

pat, all you can do is

Guest guest

:)

From: "crmbueno@..." <crmbueno@...>autism Sent: Mon, October 5, 2009 6:23:45 PMSubject: Re: Re: Thanks

Re: Re: Thanks Tact is not my strongest suit as you may have observed. LOL, LOL, You are so kind and I appreciate your taking your time to encourage me. Love and blessings, Pat K Re: Thanks pat, all you can do ispray and maybe tactfully educate your DIL.My prayers are being sent your way as I type. ____________ _________ _________

_________ _________ __

Guest guest

:)

From: "crmbueno@..." <crmbueno@...>autism Sent: Mon, October 5, 2009 6:23:45 PMSubject: Re: Re: Thanks

Re: Re: Thanks Tact is not my strongest suit as you may have observed. LOL, LOL, You are so kind and I appreciate your taking your time to encourage me. Love and blessings, Pat K Re: Thanks pat, all you can do ispray and maybe tactfully educate your DIL.My prayers are being sent your way as I type. ____________ _________ _________

_________ _________ __

Guest guest

Pat I know this is hard for you but I can't help but think this maybe a great move for Karac. He would be included in everything not left out all the time. That has to hurt him tremendously. I know it would be hard on both of y'all in the beginning. I am praying that GOD's will be done!!!! Hang in thereSent from my iPhoneGwen HebertOn Oct 4, 2009, at 12:31 PM, pkuenstler@... wrote:

doesn't believe in God, and one of the main things she dislikes about

me and my family is that we do. My one comforting thought is that it might be

a place where he will be more loved then he is at home. I use to hate taking him

home because I thought that was the worst place that he could be.

My one regret is that I didn't get legal custody of him when she gave him to me. Before

I could get it done she wanted him back. Karac would begin to seem normal when he

stayed with me for any length of time.

isn't all bad; she has done some good things for Karac, but I think she just has

a personality disorder that makes her toxic for the children. She gave me Karac's older

sister when she was 15. I made a mistake there too. She wanted her back after a year

and I didn't have legal custody;

Well, this is more than you wanted to know, but I appreciate your kind words; they are

very comforting. Love and blessings, Pat K

Re: Re: Lois

Pat, my heart goes out to you and karac. I wish your DIL would take cues from karac better like you

Mentioned.

Im sure your DIL was just saying about putting him in an institution when he's 18 because she is fustrated and doesnt know how else to cope with the future. But what she didnt at that particular moment was that she has an awesome MIL that helps so much. Hang in there, hun.

They went for a walk with Kali and the baby in a stroller.? Everything was fine until his 11 year old sister wanted to take the baby out of

the stroller and carry him.? I can't imagine DIL letting tiny sister carry heavy 20lb. baby.? Obviously, Karac didn't think she should take Ayden out of the stroller and he lunged at her and she fell and dropped the baby.? Ayden wasn't hurt and neither was little sister.

Guest guest

Pat I know this is hard for you but I can't help but think this maybe a great move for Karac. He would be included in everything not left out all the time. That has to hurt him tremendously. I know it would be hard on both of y'all in the beginning. I am praying that GOD's will be done!!!! Hang in thereSent from my iPhoneGwen HebertOn Oct 4, 2009, at 12:31 PM, pkuenstler@... wrote:

doesn't believe in God, and one of the main things she dislikes about

me and my family is that we do. My one comforting thought is that it might be

a place where he will be more loved then he is at home. I use to hate taking him

home because I thought that was the worst place that he could be.

My one regret is that I didn't get legal custody of him when she gave him to me. Before

I could get it done she wanted him back. Karac would begin to seem normal when he

stayed with me for any length of time.

isn't all bad; she has done some good things for Karac, but I think she just has

a personality disorder that makes her toxic for the children. She gave me Karac's older

sister when she was 15. I made a mistake there too. She wanted her back after a year

and I didn't have legal custody;

Well, this is more than you wanted to know, but I appreciate your kind words; they are

very comforting. Love and blessings, Pat K

Pat, my heart goes out to you and karac. I wish your DIL would take cues from karac better like you

Mentioned.

Im sure your DIL was just saying about putting him in an institution when he's 18 because she is fustrated and doesnt know how else to cope with the future. But what she didnt at that particular moment was that she has an awesome MIL that helps so much. Hang in there, hun.

They went for a walk with Kali and the baby in a stroller.? Everything was fine until his 11 year old sister wanted to take the baby out of

the stroller and carry him.? I can't imagine DIL letting tiny sister carry heavy 20lb. baby.? Obviously, Karac didn't think she should take Ayden out of the stroller and he lunged at her and she fell and dropped the baby.? Ayden wasn't hurt and neither was little sister.

Guest guest

If DIL would wait until Karac is 21, I think I can handle it, but if she doesn't let him graduate

from high school; It will just kill me. I am praying that God will touch her heart to let him

finish school before she gives him away.

Your thoughts are kind and I would try to look at it that way. Love and blessings, Pat K

Mentioned.

Guest guest

If DIL would wait until Karac is 21, I think I can handle it, but if she doesn't let him graduate

from high school; It will just kill me. I am praying that God will touch her heart to let him

Your thoughts are kind and I would try to look at it that way. Love and blessings, Pat K

Mentioned.

Guest guest

I agree she should wait until he graduates. What an accomplishment that would be for Karac..... Why is it that some mom's love their kids too much and others could care less. Especially with a special needs child. Parents should be very over protected of them. Pat you continue to be an over protective grand mother. Karac deserves it...Sent from my iPhoneGwen HebertOn Oct 22, 2009, at 4:27 PM, pkuenstler@... wrote:

Mentioned.

Guest guest

I agree she should wait until he graduates. What an accomplishment that would be for Karac..... Why is it that some mom's love their kids too much and others could care less. Especially with a special needs child. Parents should be very over protected of them. Pat you continue to be an over protective grand mother. Karac deserves it...Sent from my iPhoneGwen HebertOn Oct 22, 2009, at 4:27 PM, pkuenstler@... wrote:

Mentioned.

Guest guest

I have come to accept the fact that there are just a lot of thngs that I don't understand. Love and blessings, Pat K

Mentioned.

Guest guest

I have come to accept the fact that there are just a lot of thngs that I don't understand. Love and blessings, Pat K

Mentioned.

Guest guest

Ron, welcome aboard. Ask questions, get answers.

ew

Thanks

Thanks for admitting me into this group.

I know you all have experienced what I'm going to say, but last evening I ate

some lentil sprouts and they were wonderful, especially because it's January and

cold in Pennsylvania.

I've been a simple sprouter for years, soak beans or seeds, rinse twice a day,

etc., so I'm looking forward to learning new ideas. I sprout year round,

sometimes more, sometimes less.

Ron

Guest guest

Welcome Ron. One of my favorite dishes, especially in the cold weather, is

lightly steamed mixed lentil sprouts w/ a spicy tomato / jalapeno / tahini

dressing on top.....fantastic stuff!!.... a totally stick to your ribs kinda

meal...

Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 18:50:10 -0500

Subject: Re: Thanks

Ron, welcome aboard. Ask questions, get answers.

ew

Thanks

Thanks for admitting me into this group.

I know you all have experienced what I'm going to say, but last evening I ate

some lentil sprouts and they were wonderful, especially because it's January and

cold in Pennsylvania.

I've been a simple sprouter for years, soak beans or seeds, rinse twice a day,

Ron

Guest guest

What's the recipe for your spicy tomato / jalapeno / tahini dressing?

On 22-Jan-10, at 4:36 PM, Molloy wrote:

>

> Welcome Ron. One of my favorite dishes, especially in the cold

> weather, is lightly steamed mixed lentil sprouts w/ a spicy tomato /

> jalapeno / tahini dressing on top.....fantastic stuff!!.... a

> totally stick to your ribs kinda meal...

>

>

> From: 99tomatoes@...

> Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 18:50:10 -0500

> Subject: Re: Thanks

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Ron, welcome aboard. Ask questions, get answers.

>

> ew

>

>

>

> Thanks

>

>

>

> Thanks for admitting me into this group.

>

>

>

> I know you all have experienced what I'm going to say, but last

> evening I ate some lentil sprouts and they were wonderful,

> especially because it's January and cold in Pennsylvania.

>

>

>

> I've been a simple sprouter for years, soak beans or seeds, rinse

> twice a day, etc., so I'm looking forward to learning new ideas. I

> sprout year round, sometimes more, sometimes less.

>

>

>

> Ron

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Ron,

Welcome!

I know exactly what you mean about the joys of eating fresh food in the cold of

January.

Here is a very simple dish that feels great. Put lots of leafy sprouts in a

bowl. Any of the blends are good or you can invent your own. Then,

put some sprouted or soaked nuts, sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds on top. Then

a little vinaigrette dressing. Delicious and fresh! It may not seem post-worthy

to say I throw two kinds of sprouts in a bowl and eat them, but I really do get

an energy boost from this mixture that is what I hoped for from live foods.

I use the instructions for making the nut/seed sprout/soaks.

Surprisingly, I find that sunflower seeds soaked for an hour give me a

completely different kind of energy than the raw seeds unsoaked.

I was a science major in college, so I'm pretty level-headed about all this

energy-from-raw-food stuff.

Best wishes,

Nicola

>

>

> I know you all have experienced what I'm going to say, but last evening I ate

cold in Pennsylvania.

>

> I've been a simple sprouter for years, soak beans or seeds, rinse twice a day,

>

> Ron

>

Guest guest

It tends to vary depending on whats on hand Diane, but it's basically 3 oz

water, 2 tbs tahini-hopefully raw- I use Living Tree, a handful of cherry

tomatos, a sliver of jalapeno, juice of 1/2 a lemon, a splash of raw agave

syrup, a splash of hemp oil ....blend it up, I use a tribest mini cup blender,

and drizzle that stuff on your sprouts and your good to go. I often times leave

out the heat of the jalepeno because I often use spicy sprouts to begin with- my

favs are a 1/2 to 1/2 mix of s radish sprouts w/ their Long Life

mix - a nice interesting, spicy, and super healthy mix. If I'm needing a fat fix

I'll put a 1/4 avacodo in the blend-however the spicy nature of the sprouts and

the fats in the blend generally satisfy any gravings-and how!.. I try to go as

raw as I can-but w/ lentil/bean sprouts I think they benefit from a light

steam...the taste is exceptional... almost like a fine piece of ....(forgive

me).... steak!..... peace and love

Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 17:05:11 -0800

Subject: Re: Thanks

What's the recipe for your spicy tomato / jalapeno / tahini dressing?

On 22-Jan-10, at 4:36 PM, Molloy wrote:

>

> Welcome Ron. One of my favorite dishes, especially in the cold

> weather, is lightly steamed mixed lentil sprouts w/ a spicy tomato /

> jalapeno / tahini dressing on top.....fantastic stuff!!.... a

> totally stick to your ribs kinda meal...

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ew

>

>

>

> Thanks

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I know you all have experienced what I'm going to say, but last

> evening I ate some lentil sprouts and they were wonderful,

> especially because it's January and cold in Pennsylvania.

>

>

>

> I've been a simple sprouter for years, soak beans or seeds, rinse

> twice a day, etc., so I'm looking forward to learning new ideas. I

> sprout year round, sometimes more, sometimes less.

>

>

>

> Ron

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

In my last post I spoke of both the lentil mix sprouts and my fav mix of radish

and Long life mix... I only lightly steam the bean mix.....DO NOT steam the

other sprouts... they are amazingly healthy and tasty as raw as they can

be....p.s- I substitute soaked organic almonds, peanuts , and sunflowers into

that spicy sprout dressing from time to time for amazingly great taste

variations!....please share any sprout Dressings y'all have....my taste buds are

always on the look out for new thangs!

>

> From: jmolloy64@...

> Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 22:06:21 -0500

> Subject: RE: Thanks

>

>

> It tends to vary depending on whats on hand Diane, but it's basically 3 oz

water, 2 tbs tahini-hopefully raw- I use Living Tree, a handful of cherry

tomatos, a sliver of jalapeno, juice of 1/2 a lemon, a splash of raw agave

syrup, a splash of hemp oil ....blend it up, I use a tribest mini cup blender,

and drizzle that stuff on your sprouts and your good to go. I often times leave

out the heat of the jalepeno because I often use spicy sprouts to begin with- my

favs are a 1/2 to 1/2 mix of s radish sprouts w/ their Long Life

mix - a nice interesting, spicy, and super healthy mix. If I'm needing a fat fix

I'll put a 1/4 avacodo in the blend-however the spicy nature of the sprouts and

the fats in the blend generally satisfy any gravings-and how!.. I try to go as

raw as I can-but w/ lentil/bean sprouts I think they benefit from a light

steam...the taste is exceptional... almost like a fine piece of ....(forgive

me).... steak!..... peace and love

>

>

> From: dianerichards@...

> Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 17:05:11 -0800

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> What's the recipe for your spicy tomato / jalapeno / tahini dressing?

>

>

>

> On 22-Jan-10, at 4:36 PM, Molloy wrote:

>

>

>

> >

>

> > Welcome Ron. One of my favorite dishes, especially in the cold

>

> > weather, is lightly steamed mixed lentil sprouts w/ a spicy tomato /

>

> > jalapeno / tahini dressing on top.....fantastic stuff!!.... a

>

> > totally stick to your ribs kinda meal...

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > From: 99tomatoes@...

>

> > Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 18:50:10 -0500

>

> > Subject: Re: Thanks

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Ron, welcome aboard. Ask questions, get answers.

>

> >

>

> > ew

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Thanks

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Thanks for admitting me into this group.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > I know you all have experienced what I'm going to say, but last

>

> > evening I ate some lentil sprouts and they were wonderful,

>

> > especially because it's January and cold in Pennsylvania.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > I've been a simple sprouter for years, soak beans or seeds, rinse

>

> > twice a day, etc., so I'm looking forward to learning new ideas. I

>

> > sprout year round, sometimes more, sometimes less.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Ron

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

Guest guest

does anyone have a recipe for dressing for my lentil sprouts like this that

doesn't have tomatoes?

thanks, diana

>

>

> Welcome Ron. One of my favorite dishes, especially in the cold weather, is

lightly steamed mixed lentil sprouts w/ a spicy tomato / jalapeno / tahini

dressing on top.....fantastic stuff!!.... a totally stick to your ribs kinda

meal...

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ew

>

>

>

> Thanks

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I know you all have experienced what I'm going to say, but last evening I ate

cold in Pennsylvania.

>

>

>

> I've been a simple sprouter for years, soak beans or seeds, rinse twice a day,

>

>

>

> Ron

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi!

I've been to the YAI conferences a few times in NYC. They're on Autism, plus

tons of other issues. LOTS of information, I feel like my brain hurts by the

time a day or two has passed. Still they're great, you can read about it at

www.yai.org , and then click on the link for the " 31st anual conference " . Good

luck !

>

> just wanted to say thanks to everyone.

>

> our sons ot told us about a autism confrince next month has anyone been to

one?

>

> we live in a very small town less then 1000 ppl so theres not much here. he

goes to the only pre school in town there is an sp ed teacher that comes twice a

week and his aid takes him out every day for speech. he is doing well as long as

we stick to the schedule. we have my mom and dad in town to help. we still have

a hard time leaving him or changing somthing.

>

> ( i just had heart sugery and had to go away for the week end he wouldn't talk

to me for a few days and didn't want to come home when i did get back.)

>

> the pre school is setting us up with classes to help him at home.

>

Guest guest

Great job Miranda!!! <=-D Congratulations!!!

From: baileybear64 <baileybear64@...>Autism and Aspergers Treatment Sent: Wed, July 14, 2010 9:22:08 PMSubject: thanks

thanks to those who voted for my article considering homeschooling my child with AS - it won! Will now be sent in a newsletter to 60,000 article writers - raises my profile and more people get to read about AS.Mirandahttp://hubpages.com/hub/Why-I-am-Considering-Homeschooling-my-Child