RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Thanks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You will love it! It's a great investment. I have been using mine for over 2 years and have had much success.

www.holisticlifespa.com

To: Rife Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 8:34:54 PMSubject: THANKS

Well thank you all, for all the knowledge that you all know and share. Looks to me that im willn to buy me the PERL (in i hope a near future) but you never know what i may do once i have the five thousand to six thousand dollars. Thank you, Thank you very muchp.s. ima keep learing the world of real care...

Guest guest

You will love it! It's a great investment. I have been using mine for over 2 years and have had much success.

www.holisticlifespa.com

To: Rife Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 8:34:54 PMSubject: THANKS

Well thank you all, for all the knowledge that you all know and share. Looks to me that im willn to buy me the PERL (in i hope a near future) but you never know what i may do once i have the five thousand to six thousand dollars. Thank you, Thank you very muchp.s. ima keep learing the world of real care...

Guest guest

I prayed for you this morning. Love and blessings, Pat K

thanks

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and your prayers and your support. This is very hard, but it has got to happen. What is going on has got to stop, and I have to take control and do what is right.

Stacie

Guest guest

Awe, thanks so much Pat!StacieSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: pkuenstler@...Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 08:45:38 -0400<autism >Subject: Re: thanks I prayed for you this morning. Love and blessings, Pat K thanks Thank you everyone for your thoughts and your prayers and your support. This is very hard, but it has got to happen. What is going on has got to stop, and I have to take control and do what is right. Stacie

Guest guest

Awe, thanks so much Pat!StacieSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: pkuenstler@...Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 08:45:38 -0400<autism >Subject: Re: thanks I prayed for you this morning. Love and blessings, Pat K thanks Thank you everyone for your thoughts and your prayers and your support. This is very hard, but it has got to happen. What is going on has got to stop, and I have to take control and do what is right. Stacie

Guest guest

pat, all you can do is

pray and maybe tactfully educate your DIL.

My prayers are being sent your way as I type.

Re: Re: Thanks

Thanks ,? I'm praying she won't go through with it, but I think

she was serious.? I don't know what will change her mind; only God.

I think it would be more than I can bear. I had hoped to not live to see it.

Love and blessings, Pat K

Guest guest

pat, all you can do is

I think it would be more than I can bear. I had hoped to not live to see it.

Love and blessings, Pat K

Guest guest

tact! lol im the same way. My brain is usually 2 steps behind my mouth.

Tact is not my strongest suit as you may have observed. LOL, LOL,

You are so kind and I appreciate your taking your time to encourage me. Love and

blessings, Pat K

Re: Thanks

pat, all you can do is

Guest guest

tact! lol im the same way. My brain is usually 2 steps behind my mouth.

You are so kind and I appreciate your taking your time to encourage me. Love and

blessings, Pat K

pat, all you can do is

Guest guest

Thanks , I'm praying she won't go through with it, but I think

she was serious. I don't know what will change her mind; only God.

I think it would be more than I can bear. I had hoped to not live to see it. Love and blessings, Pat K

Re: Re: Lois

Pat, my heart goes out to you and karac. I wish your DIL would take cues from karac better like you

Mentioned.

Im sure your DIL was just saying about putting him in an institution when he's 18 because she is fustrated and doesnt know how else to cope with the future. But what she didnt at that particular moment was that she has an awesome MIL that helps so much. Hang in there, hun.

They went for a walk with Kali and the baby in a stroller.? Everything was fine until his 11 year old sister wanted to take the baby out of

the stroller and carry him.? I can't imagine DIL letting tiny sister carry heavy 20lb. baby.? Obviously, Karac didn't think she should take Ayden out of the stroller and he lunged at her and she fell and dropped the baby.? Ayden wasn't hurt and neither was little sister.

Guest guest

I think it would be more than I can bear. I had hoped to not live to see it. Love and blessings, Pat K

Pat, my heart goes out to you and karac. I wish your DIL would take cues from karac better like you

Mentioned.

Im sure your DIL was just saying about putting him in an institution when he's 18 because she is fustrated and doesnt know how else to cope with the future. But what she didnt at that particular moment was that she has an awesome MIL that helps so much. Hang in there, hun.

They went for a walk with Kali and the baby in a stroller.? Everything was fine until his 11 year old sister wanted to take the baby out of

the stroller and carry him.? I can't imagine DIL letting tiny sister carry heavy 20lb. baby.? Obviously, Karac didn't think she should take Ayden out of the stroller and he lunged at her and she fell and dropped the baby.? Ayden wasn't hurt and neither was little sister.

Guest guest

Pat

You know this as well as I do, God works in mysterious ways - he will bless your family and take care of Karac as is needed. If a home is where DIL feels he will be best off then it is God's wishes - it's hard to look at this way, but I am sure she is praying just as much as you are for an answer. She may get another sign from God that a home is not the place for him which I hope will happen. But it is really and always has been in Gods hands.

Peace be with you my dear. He loves us all.

Sharon

From: pkuenstler@... <pkuenstler@...>Subject: Re: Re: Thanks autism Date: Sunday, October 4, 2009, 11:45 AM

I think it would be more than I can bear. I had hoped to not live to see it. Love and blessings, Pat K Re: Re: Lois

Pat, my heart goes out to you and karac. I wish your DIL would take cues from karac better like youMentioned.Im sure your DIL was just saying about putting him in an institution when he's 18 because she is fustrated and doesnt know how else to cope with the future. But what she didnt at that particular moment was that she has an awesome MIL that helps so much. Hang in there, hun. They went for a walk with Kali and the baby in a stroller.? Everything was fine until his 11 year old sister wanted to take the baby out ofthe stroller and carry him.? I can't imagine DIL letting tiny sister carry heavy 20lb. baby.? Obviously, Karac didn't think she should take Ayden out of the stroller and he lunged at her and she fell and dropped the baby.? Ayden wasn't hurt and neither was little sister.

Guest guest

Pat

You know this as well as I do, God works in mysterious ways - he will bless your family and take care of Karac as is needed. If a home is where DIL feels he will be best off then it is God's wishes - it's hard to look at this way, but I am sure she is praying just as much as you are for an answer. She may get another sign from God that a home is not the place for him which I hope will happen. But it is really and always has been in Gods hands.

Peace be with you my dear. He loves us all.

Sharon

From: pkuenstler@... <pkuenstler@...>Subject: Re: Re: Thanks autism Date: Sunday, October 4, 2009, 11:45 AM

I think it would be more than I can bear. I had hoped to not live to see it. Love and blessings, Pat K Re: Re: Lois

Pat, my heart goes out to you and karac. I wish your DIL would take cues from karac better like youMentioned.Im sure your DIL was just saying about putting him in an institution when he's 18 because she is fustrated and doesnt know how else to cope with the future. But what she didnt at that particular moment was that she has an awesome MIL that helps so much. Hang in there, hun. They went for a walk with Kali and the baby in a stroller.? Everything was fine until his 11 year old sister wanted to take the baby out ofthe stroller and carry him.? I can't imagine DIL letting tiny sister carry heavy 20lb. baby.? Obviously, Karac didn't think she should take Ayden out of the stroller and he lunged at her and she fell and dropped the baby.? Ayden wasn't hurt and neither was little sister.

Guest guest

doesn't believe in God, and one of the main things she dislikes about

me and my family is that we do. My one comforting thought is that it might be

a place where he will be more loved then he is at home. I use to hate taking him

home because I thought that was the worst place that he could be.

My one regret is that I didn't get legal custody of him when she gave him to me. Before

I could get it done she wanted him back. Karac would begin to seem normal when he

stayed with me for any length of time.

isn't all bad; she has done some good things for Karac, but I think she just has

a personality disorder that makes her toxic for the children. She gave me Karac's older

sister when she was 15. I made a mistake there too. She wanted her back after a year

and I didn't have legal custody;

Well, this is more than you wanted to know, but I appreciate your kind words; they are

very comforting. Love and blessings, Pat K

Mentioned.

Guest guest

a place where he will be more loved then he is at home. I use to hate taking him

My one regret is that I didn't get legal custody of him when she gave him to me. Before

I could get it done she wanted him back. Karac would begin to seem normal when he

isn't all bad; she has done some good things for Karac, but I think she just has

a personality disorder that makes her toxic for the children. She gave me Karac's older

sister when she was 15. I made a mistake there too. She wanted her back after a year

Well, this is more than you wanted to know, but I appreciate your kind words; they are

very comforting. Love and blessings, Pat K

Mentioned.

Guest guest

You are so kind and I appreciate your taking your time to encourage me. Love and blessings, Pat K

Guest guest

You are so kind and I appreciate your taking your time to encourage me. Love and blessings, Pat K

Guest guest

That's funny; I'll have to remember that. Well, I'm off to get Karac. PK

pat, all you can do is

Guest guest

That's funny; I'll have to remember that. Well, I'm off to get Karac. PK

pat, all you can do is

Guest guest

You are loved Pat K...God will bless Karac through you.......and your husband. I pray for her...

Love you,

e

From: "pkuenstler@..." <pkuenstler@...>autism Sent: Sun, October 4, 2009 12:31:23 PMSubject: Re: Re: Thanks

very comforting. Love and blessings, Pat K Re: Re: Lois

Guest guest

You are loved Pat K...God will bless Karac through you.......and your husband. I pray for her...

Love you,

e

From: "pkuenstler@..." <pkuenstler@...>autism Sent: Sun, October 4, 2009 12:31:23 PMSubject: Re: Re: Thanks

very comforting. Love and blessings, Pat K Re: Re: Lois

Guest guest

We must be triplets... lol

e

From: "crmbueno@..." <crmbueno@...>autism Sent: Sun, October 4, 2009 1:00:38 PMSubject: Re: Re: Thanks

tact! lol im the same way. My brain is usually 2 steps behind my mouth. Re: Re: Thanks Tact is not my strongest suit as you may have observed. LOL, LOL, You are so kind and I appreciate your taking your time to encourage me. Love and blessings, Pat K Re: Thanks pat, all you can do ispray and maybe tactfully educate your DIL.My prayers are being sent your way as I type. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

We must be triplets... lol

e

From: "crmbueno@..." <crmbueno@...>autism Sent: Sun, October 4, 2009 1:00:38 PMSubject: Re: Re: Thanks

tact! lol im the same way. My brain is usually 2 steps behind my mouth. Re: Re: Thanks Tact is not my strongest suit as you may have observed. LOL, LOL, You are so kind and I appreciate your taking your time to encourage me. Love and blessings, Pat K Re: Thanks pat, all you can do ispray and maybe tactfully educate your DIL.My prayers are being sent your way as I type. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Thanks, e, God's love is my hope and comfort. You are so precious. Love and blessings, Pat K

Mentioned.

Guest guest

Thanks, e, God's love is my hope and comfort. You are so precious. Love and blessings, Pat K

Mentioned.