>

> My name is and I am a new member. First of all I want to say

> how beautiful I think the groups front page picture is. A perfect

> choice for 'us' ladies. :o)

>

> Anyway, I am 56 and need to lose 100lbs. but I will tell you, if I

> can get off 80 and keep it off..I will be pleased. Diets have been a

> part of my life since I was 12. My teens I remained thin but they

> piled on with my 1st pregnancy. It has has been a battle ever since.

> The last two weeks I have been very depressed that at this age I am

> still trying to lose weight. Now it effects more than my looks and is

> causing me physical pain. A few days ago while riding my lawn

> tractor, I had a serious conversation with myself and am now in the

> frame of mind to find the positive. I wrote up a list to read daily

> to keep my focus and am going to be more compassionate with myself. I

> also want to mention that I have severe lumbar scoliosis that

> inhibits me doing all that I want to do and exercise is often just

> the ability to get some housework done. But I have a recumbent

> exercise bike that I will be getting on next week. I only share this

> incase others are physcially challenged in the exercise dept.

>

> But I am glad to be here and am anxious to know all of you.

> Thank you for letting me be a part...

>

>

>

Guest guest

Thank you for that nice welcome Joy. :o)

I look forward to those life changes and appreciate you being there

with me.

Smiles,

Ama

> >

> > My name is and I am a new member. First of all I want to

say

> > how beautiful I think the groups front page picture is. A perfect

> > choice for 'us' ladies. :o)

> >

> > Anyway, I am 56 and need to lose 100lbs. but I will tell you, if

I

> > can get off 80 and keep it off..I will be pleased. Diets have

been a

> > part of my life since I was 12. My teens I remained thin but they

> > piled on with my 1st pregnancy. It has has been a battle ever

since.

> > The last two weeks I have been very depressed that at this age I

am

> > still trying to lose weight. Now it effects more than my looks

and is

> > causing me physical pain. A few days ago while riding my lawn

> > tractor, I had a serious conversation with myself and am now in

the

> > frame of mind to find the positive. I wrote up a list to read

daily

> > to keep my focus and am going to be more compassionate with

myself. I

> > also want to mention that I have severe lumbar scoliosis that

> > inhibits me doing all that I want to do and exercise is often

just

> > the ability to get some housework done. But I have a recumbent

> > exercise bike that I will be getting on next week. I only share

this

> > incase others are physcially challenged in the exercise dept.

> >

> > But I am glad to be here and am anxious to know all of you.

> > Thank you for letting me be a part...

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Can you get Borax in the UK? I am so so sorry to hear that your mother has this. How about others in the family? I think I have spread this as well to my father-in-law who is 95 years old here in California. He does not seem to have it too badly at this point, but very itchy back. Is she pretty sick or pretty healthy otherwise?

I know people in the UK usually take baths... I would add to the bath and make it a soak of about 1/2 hour, adding essential oils like Eucalyptus (1/2 teaspoon to hot water) and Oregano oil (20-30 drops) with Borax in the water and if you can get it Arm and Hammer laundry soap (I used unscented) - if not,

I use MMS here for the soak - you could get that for her, but she would have to learn how to activate the MMS with citric acid (you'd have to order for her). Does she have the mites badly? What is the status there? Read all you can and print out on your printer information from birdmites.org for lots of information on other ways to start to help with her symptoms.

What are her symptoms?

Hello

Hello,I've just joined. I am trying to find ways to help my 73 year old mother, who is being parasitised by something which may, or may not, be bird mites. I am a British, currently living in Minnesota USA; my mother, stepfather & their dogs are living in Surrey UK. The GPs seem hopeless & the only dermatologist she has thus far seen refused to listen to her.All the bestKrys-- They shut the road through the woodsSeventy years ago.Weather and rain have undone it again,And now you would never knowThere was once a road through the woodsBefore they planted the trees.It is underneath the coppice and heath,And the thin anemones.Only the keeper seesThat, where the ring-dove broods,And the badgers roll at ease,There was once a road through the woods.Yet, if you enter the woodsOf a summer evening late,When the night-air cools on the trout-ringed poolsWhere the otter whistles his mate.(They fear not men in the woods,Because they see so few)You will hear the beat of a horse's feet,And the swish of a skirt in the dew,Steadily cantering throughThe misty solitudes,As though they perfectly knewThe old lost road through the woods….But there is no road through the woods. The Way Through the Woods - Rudyard Kipling

Guest guest

Krys Please read some of my past post. I am better, and healed. Lots of ideas if

you can find the products in UK. Also other posters with good ideas. Good luck.

>

> Hello,

> I've just joined. I am trying to find ways to help my 73 year old mother,

> who is being parasitised by something which may, or may not, be bird mites.

> I am a British, currently living in Minnesota USA; my mother, stepfather &

> their dogs are living in Surrey UK. The GPs seem hopeless & the only

> dermatologist she has thus far seen refused to listen to her.

> All the best

> Krys

>

>

> --

> They shut the road through the woods

> Seventy years ago.

> Weather and rain have undone it again,

> And now you would never know

> There was once a road through the woods

> Before they planted the trees.

> It is underneath the coppice and heath,

> And the thin anemones.

> Only the keeper sees

> That, where the ring-dove broods,

> And the badgers roll at ease,

> There was once a road through the woods.

>

> Yet, if you enter the woods

> Of a summer evening late,

> When the night-air cools on the trout-ringed pools

> Where the otter whistles his mate.

> (They fear not men in the woods,

> Because they see so few)

> You will hear the beat of a horse's feet,

> And the swish of a skirt in the dew,

> Steadily cantering through

> The misty solitudes,

> As though they perfectly knew

> The old lost road through the woods….

> But there is no road through the woods.

> *

> The Way Through the Woods* - Rudyard Kipling

>

Guest guest

Dear krys!Welcome to the forum!I am a Swedish woman who joined this forum 9 months ago. You can get plenty of good advice here.I am not the most experienced here, so probably others may have more suggestions, but I´ll give you some things:1. Most doctors won´t help. They think you are imagining etc. We are a family that has been infested and even though the kids also had bites and the dermatology clinic said it was bites they were unable and unwilling to help us!! Try to see if there is any doctor in UK specializing in Morgellons, they often listen more and sometimes know about mites as well. (we don´t have anyone in Sweden but maby in UK?)2. Start using sulphur soap, to shower with. Let it sit on the skin for a couple of

minutes before you shower it off.3. Wash all laundry with 1/2 a cup borax and 1/2 a cup ammonia. Wash all bedlinnens and towels in 90 degrees celsius and clothes as hot as they can take. The critters (mites etc) die at first in 70 degrees Celsius and that has to be for a while. So also use the drytumbler and steam iron afterwards at high setting.4. Spread Diatomecious earth or kiselpowder along all floorboards.5. Vacuum often and everywhere and change the vacuum bag each time.There are more refined things to do, but this is a good start!Is she bothered at night as well? Does she get bit a lot and have lesions? Let us know how she/you are doing!Kind regardsCeciliaFrom: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>bird mites <bird mites >Sent: Fri, April 29, 2011 7:17:09 PMSubject: Hello

Hello,I've just joined. I am trying to find ways to help my 73 year old mother, who is being parasitised by something which may, or may not,

be bird mites. I am a British, currently living in Minnesota USA; my mother, stepfather & their dogs are living in Surrey UK. The GPs seem hopeless & the only dermatologist she has thus far seen refused

to listen to her.

All the bestKrys-- They shut the road through the woods

Seventy years ago.

Weather and rain have undone it again,

And now you would never know

There was once a road through the woods

Before they planted the trees.

It is underneath the coppice and heath,

And the thin anemones.

Only the keeper sees

That, where the ring-dove broods,

And the badgers roll at ease,

There was once a road through the woods.

Yet, if you enter the woods

Of a summer evening late,

When the night-air cools on the trout-ringed pools

Where the otter whistles his mate.

(They fear not men in the woods,

Because they see so few)

You will hear the beat of a horse's feet,

And the swish of a skirt in the dew,

Steadily cantering through

The misty solitudes,

As though they perfectly knew

The old lost road through the woods….

But there is no road through the woods.

The Way Through the Woods - Rudyard Kipling

Guest guest

Thank you for your suggestions. I am particularly pleased to hear from " Healing hope " that people can recover. Mother was only saying the other day that she never reads online of people getting better. And what if they never get better.

My mother is/was a very active 73 year old, she had been very sporty in her youth & has been being dragged around the countryside by various dogs (Siberian Huskies) for many years & thus is still very fit. Every day cleans, cleans, cleans, her immediate environment, clothing & self. My stepfather seems to be almost immune to the bites but he does, occasionaly, get bitten. I think the dogs are also affected but one much more so than the other two.

Mother has a laptop & it was she who found the birdmites.org website & said that what people on there described was exactly what she was experiencing. She had being talking about being bitten for some while.

I work in poultry genetics & am well read in veterinary medicine most especially pertaining to poultry. I had never heard of poultry mites affecting humans.  After reading much of the Birdmites.org website I started to pay more attention & listening to her symptoms which could be considered to be relatively consistent with D.gallinae (red poultry mites) on poultry.

My mother is having trouble having doctors take her seriously; I am used to reading scientific papers & can usually express myself more comfortably than Mother; I felt if I talked to the medical staff I could cear things up & get them moving. Not at all, it is as if they don't believe there could be anything other than things they know about. Seems an absurd way to think. I work in genetics; things change all the time, it's evolution.

The symptoms Mother gets are pricking sensations which is assumed to be biting, these leave red, slightly raised marks. Mostly at night she feels mites (?) crawling, lots of crawling, over her body. This goes on particularly at night disturbing her sleep. Things go, or drop, into her eyes.

The events & symptoms are just so weird it is difficult to know where to start or in what order to tell things. Mother talks of black specks " like poppy seeds " all over everything, in clothes, in the dog's fur etc.. The specks fall off her onto clothes, She also talks of white crystalline, dust things, (like debris?) all over the house even just after she has vacuumed. These two particular signs seem to be indicative of where the things have been.

I persuaded Mother to buy a digital microscope so she could analyse samples & send me photos. I fully expected her to send me photos of mites. I have not had vast amounts of success trying to explain, over the telephone, how to focus the microscope & how to send attachments. But there have been a few photos, at relatively low magnification, but the really weird thing, none of the samples are mites.

The black specks are fibrous & Mother has also found some brown " things " which she says are tiny " wormy things " maybe 1mm long, which she says look like tiny fragments of hair....they don't look like anything I recognise. One looks somewhat alive the others look more like bits of debris. These things seem to be burrowing in her skin. She has some sores which she says the things seem to keep open & there is a black speck(s) in the sores. There are rough patches of skin, which crack easily & seem crusty (?) these also seem to have the black speck in/under the skin (?). It is always much worse at night. She cannot sleep & is getting so depressed & emotional, she doesn't see how she can go on like this much longer.

To make things even more bizarre, two of the dogs were licking the ear of the third dog; when the vet took a swab from inside the affected dog's ear & looked under a microscope, the fibrous black things were in the dogs ear in amongst the blood. The vet is mystified & is considerbly more inclined to listen & believe than any doctor thus far.

I don't know how to proceed if I don't even know what the parasite is. They might not even be any type of mite. I assume you have all seen the paper about the collembola found in skin scrapings. That, especially with the black dots & crystaline stuff, also sounds the same as mother's symptoms. So may people talk of the black dots & the crystaline stuff. What are they?

Cecilia, your info about washing clothes will be really helpful; she has a lot of trouble with washing not killing the " things " . I'm not sure there is sulphur soap in UK but I know we have " flowers of sulphur " not that I know how it is used.

, what is MMS, is this some type of sulphur? I have already sent some stuff suggested on the webisite which is available in US but not UK. Borax is usually sold in chemists in UK so she ought to be able to get that.

Sorry this is such a long postThanks so much for your help. Best wishes,Krys

On 29 April 2011 13:52, Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...> wrote:

Dear krys!Welcome to the forum!I am a Swedish woman who joined this forum 9 months ago. You can get plenty of good advice here.

I am not the most experienced here, so probably others may have more suggestions, but I´ll give you some things:1. Most doctors won´t help. They think you are imagining etc. We are a family that has been infested and even though the kids also had bites and the dermatology clinic  said it was bites they were unable and unwilling to help us!! Try to see if there is any doctor in UK specializing in Morgellons, they often listen more and sometimes know about mites as well. (we don´t have anyone in Sweden but maby in UK?)

2. Start using sulphur soap, to shower with. Let it sit on the skin for a couple of

minutes before you shower it off.3. Wash all laundry with 1/2 a cup borax and 1/2 a cup ammonia. Wash all bedlinnens and towels in 90 degrees celsius and clothes as hot as they can take. The critters (mites etc) die at first in 70 degrees Celsius and that has to be for a while. So also use the drytumbler and steam iron afterwards at high setting.

4. Spread Diatomecious earth or kiselpowder along all floorboards.5. Vacuum often and everywhere and change the vacuum bag each time.There are more refined things to do, but this is a good start!

Is she bothered at night as well? Does she get bit a lot and have lesions? Let us know how she/you are doing!Kind regardsCecilia

From: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>bird mites <bird mites >

Sent: Fri, April 29, 2011 7:17:09 PMSubject: Hello

Hello,I've just joined. I am trying to find ways to help my 73 year old mother, who is being parasitised by something which may, or may not,

be bird mites. I am a British, currently living in Minnesota USA; my mother, stepfather & their dogs are living in Surrey UK. The GPs seem hopeless & the only dermatologist she has thus far seen refused

to listen to her.

All the bestKrys-- They shut the road through the woods

Seventy years ago.

And the thin anemones.

Only the keeper sees

Because they see so few)

The misty solitudes,

-- They shut the road through the woods

Seventy years ago.

And the thin anemones.

Only the keeper sees

Because they see so few)

The misty solitudes,

Guest guest

Dear Kry,

Like the others I've had a zoo of unsual bugs, spiders, mites?, and the black dots and crystaline fibers. One doctor has me on acyclovir for the sores as lab test indicate I have high activity going on. However, the fibers are still here. They love to house in the sores, but they also will travel to healthy skin. I've been boiling my clothes, washing them twice and then drying them 3 times. Today, I found something very interesting. I kept getting round grayish sometimes blue tinted fuzz balls on my clean laundry when coming out of the dryer. I decided to clean the dryer with lysol. When I sprayed the filter over the sink, suddenly, fuzz balls I had not seen started falling out into the sink. I then sprayed the inside of the dryer with lysol and fuzz balls fell out of every crack and hidden area. I then took a pair of cotton panties I had just put through

the usual wash riggor and looked at it with a magnifying glass. There were a few black dots and small fuzz fibers in the weave. I tried to remove these with tweezers, but they refused to come. I then poured lysol on them and they easily rinsed out! I plan on putting lysol in the rinse cycle of my wash from now on. I won't boil anymore as it seems useless and expensive. I can rub the fibers off in a bath with olive leaf powder, but dare I say, I am going to try preceding it tonight with a large bath and 1 cup of lysol. I'm also going to try the underwear test with MMS as Marie swears by lye soap and MMS. If MMS works, I'll spray my apartment with it. If not, a light spray with lysol is on the menue.

Good luck with your mom,

Dear krys!

Welcome to the forum!

I am a Swedish woman who joined this forum 9 months ago. You can get plenty of good advice here.

I am not the most experienced here, so probably others may have more suggestions, but I´ll give you some things:

1. Most doctors won´t help. They think you are imagining etc. We are a family that has been infested and even though the kids also had bites and the dermatology clinic said it was bites they were unable and unwilling to help us!! Try to see if there is any doctor in UK specializing in Morgellons, they often listen more and sometimes know about mites as well. (we don´t have anyone in Sweden but maby in UK?)

2. Start using sulphur soap, to shower with. Let it sit on the skin for a couple of minutes before you shower it off.

3. Wash all laundry with 1/2 a cup borax and 1/2 a cup ammonia. Wash all bedlinnens and towels in 90 degrees celsius and clothes as hot as they can take. The critters (mites etc) die at first in 70 degrees Celsius and that has to be for a while. So also use the drytumbler and steam iron afterwards at high setting.

4. Spread Diatomecious earth or kiselpowder along all floorboards.

5. Vacuum often and everywhere and change the vacuum bag each time.

There are more refined things to do, but this is a good start!

Is she bothered at night as well? Does she get bit a lot and have lesions?

Let us know how she/you are doing!

Kind regards

Cecilia

From: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>bird mites <bird mites >Sent: Fri, April 29, 2011 7:17:09 PMSubject: Hello

Hello,I've just joined. I am trying to find ways to help my 73 year old mother, who is being parasitised by something which may, or may not, be bird mites. I am a British, currently living in Minnesota USA; my mother, stepfather & their dogs are living in Surrey UK. The GPs seem hopeless & the only dermatologist she has thus far seen refused to listen to her.All the bestKrys-- They shut the road through the woodsSeventy years ago.Weather and rain have undone it again,And now you would never knowThere was once a road through the woodsBefore they planted the trees.It is underneath the coppice and heath,And the thin anemones.Only the keeper seesThat, where the ring-dove broods,And the badgers roll at ease,There was once a road through the woods.Yet, if you enter the woodsOf a summer evening late,When the night-air cools on the

trout-ringed poolsWhere the otter whistles his mate.(They fear not men in the woods,Because they see so few)You will hear the beat of a horse's feet,And the swish of a skirt in the dew,Steadily cantering throughThe misty solitudes,As though they perfectly knewThe old lost road through the woods….But there is no road through the woods. The Way Through the Woods - Rudyard Kipling

-- They shut the road through the woodsSeventy years ago.Weather and rain have undone it again,And now you would never knowThere was once a road through the woodsBefore they planted the trees.It is underneath the coppice and heath,And the thin anemones.Only the keeper seesThat, where the ring-dove broods,And the badgers roll at ease,There was once a road through the woods.Yet, if you enter the woodsOf a summer evening late,When the night-air cools on the trout-ringed poolsWhere the otter whistles his mate.(They fear not men in the woods,Because they see so few)You will hear the beat of a horse's feet,And the swish of a skirt in the dew,Steadily cantering throughThe misty solitudes,As though they perfectly knewThe old lost road through the woods….But

there is no road through the woods. The Way Through the Woods - Rudyard Kipling

Guest guest

Hello ,That is interesting about the Lysol. Id like to get some for my mother.  I don't think it is available in UK, but I can post some over. I looked Lysol up on the internet & there seem to be a few different formulae. Which one should I buy?

A few people have mentioned MMS. What is it? Where does one buy it?You are lucky you have a doctor paying proper attention to you; it sounds like few people have doctors who listen.All the bestKrys

On 30 April 2011 14:04, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

Dear Kry,

Like the others I've had a zoo of unsual bugs, spiders, mites?, and the black dots and crystaline fibers.  One doctor has me on acyclovir for the sores as lab test indicate I have high activity going on.  However, the fibers are still here.  They love to house in the sores, but they also will travel to healthy skin.  I've been boiling my clothes, washing them twice and then drying them 3 times.  Today, I found something very interesting. I kept getting round grayish sometimes blue tinted fuzz balls on my clean laundry when coming out of the dryer.  I decided to clean the dryer with lysol.  When I sprayed the filter over the sink, suddenly, fuzz balls I had not seen started falling out into the sink.  I then sprayed the inside of the dryer with lysol and fuzz balls fell out of every crack and hidden area.  I then took a pair of cotton panties I had just put through

the usual wash riggor and looked at it with a magnifying glass.  There were a few black dots and small fuzz fibers in the weave.  I tried to remove these with tweezers, but they refused to come.  I then poured lysol on them and they easily rinsed out!  I plan on putting lysol in the rinse cycle of my wash from now on.  I won't boil anymore as it seems useless and expensive.  I can rub the fibers off in a bath with olive leaf powder, but dare I say, I am going to try preceding it tonight with a large bath and 1 cup of lysol.  I'm also going to try the underwear test with MMS as Marie swears by lye soap and MMS.  If MMS works, I'll spray my apartment with it.  If not, a light spray with lysol is on the menue.

Good luck with your mom,

Dear krys!

Welcome to the forum!

I am a Swedish woman who joined this forum 9 months ago. You can get plenty of good advice here.

I am not the most experienced here, so probably others may have more suggestions, but I´ll give you some things:

1. Most doctors won´t help. They think you are imagining etc. We are a family that has been infested and even though the kids also had bites and the dermatology clinic  said it was bites they were unable and unwilling to help us!! Try to see if there is any doctor in UK specializing in Morgellons, they often listen more and sometimes know about mites as well. (we don´t have anyone in Sweden but maby in UK?)

2. Start using sulphur soap, to shower with. Let it sit on the skin for a couple of minutes before you shower it off.

3. Wash all laundry with 1/2 a cup borax and 1/2 a cup ammonia. Wash all bedlinnens and towels in 90 degrees celsius and clothes as hot as they can take. The critters (mites etc) die at first in 70 degrees Celsius and that has to be for a while. So also use the drytumbler and steam iron afterwards at high setting.

4. Spread Diatomecious earth or kiselpowder along all floorboards.

5. Vacuum often and everywhere and change the vacuum bag each time.

There are more refined things to do, but this is a good start!

Is she bothered at night as well? Does she get bit a lot and have lesions? 

Let us know how she/you are doing!

Kind regards

Cecilia

From: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>bird mites <bird mites >

Sent: Fri, April 29, 2011 7:17:09 PMSubject: Hello

Hello,I've just joined. I am trying to find ways to help my 73 year old mother, who is being parasitised by something which may, or may not, be bird mites. I am a British, currently living in Minnesota USA; my mother, stepfather & their dogs are living in Surrey UK. The GPs seem hopeless & the only dermatologist she has thus far seen refused to listen to her.

All the bestKrys-- They shut the road through the woodsSeventy years ago.Weather and rain have undone it again,And now you would never knowThere was once a road through the woods

Before they planted the trees.It is underneath the coppice and heath,And the thin anemones.Only the keeper seesThat, where the ring-dove broods,And the badgers roll at ease,There was once a road through the woods.

Yet, if you enter the woodsOf a summer evening late,When the night-air cools on the

trout-ringed poolsWhere the otter whistles his mate.(They fear not men in the woods,Because they see so few)You will hear the beat of a horse's feet,And the swish of a skirt in the dew,Steadily cantering through

The misty solitudes,As though they perfectly knewThe old lost road through the woods….But there is no road through the woods. The Way Through the Woods - Rudyard Kipling

-- They shut the road through the woodsSeventy years ago.Weather and rain have undone it again,And now you would never know

There was once a road through the woodsBefore they planted the trees.It is underneath the coppice and heath,And the thin anemones.Only the keeper seesThat, where the ring-dove broods,And the badgers roll at ease,

There was once a road through the woods.Yet, if you enter the woodsOf a summer evening late,When the night-air cools on the trout-ringed poolsWhere the otter whistles his mate.(They fear not men in the woods,

Because they see so few)You will hear the beat of a horse's feet,And the swish of a skirt in the dew,Steadily cantering throughThe misty solitudes,As though they perfectly knewThe old lost road through the woods….

But

there is no road through the woods. The Way Through the Woods - Rudyard Kipling

Seventy years ago.

And the thin anemones.

Only the keeper sees

Because they see so few)

The misty solitudes,

Guest guest

Krys MMS is chlorine dioxide when sodium chlorite is activated with citric acid.

Here is a beter understanding. Bathing in MMS1 this will help. Taking internally

is controversial, however I did.

http://jimhumble.biz/

Lye soap made into liquid add flower of sulfur, or tea tree oil, if you wish. I

just use lye soap now. The soap from this site is not that good the reference is

for the liquid soap.

http://www.smokymountainlyesoap.com/soapuses.php

Fels naptha for the laundry has helped me with borax and bluing. Also soaking

clothes for at least 2 hours. It seemed as if the insects could be drowned.

http://www.soapsgonebuy.com/

Taking sulfur internally very important.

http://www.pennherb.com/scan/co=yes/sf=category/se=Herbs/sf=description/se=Sulfu\

r.html

http://www.all-natural.com/msm.html

Pesticides bifen, cyonara. If UK is green use orange guard, or limonene. Also

use liquid lye or fels naptha as insecticidal soap for floors. Use liquid lye

for wood. The less you use chemicals in living quarters the better for recovery.

http://www.greenterpene.com/d_Limonene_Terpenes_s/20.htm

http://www.orangeguard.com/

Dust with delta dust or DE. I even went so far as drilling small holes and

dusting wall voids.

http://www.thepestdepot.com/dedu1lbeahah.html

For pets I use cedarcide for ears, and one spot, and TICK collar. If the animal

is healthy using the tick collar and one spot should be safe. Mites being in the

tick family I think this is why the TICK collar is so effective. Another

alternative for the ears is bag balm. cover and coat.

http://www.cedarcidestore.com/pest_control_product.html

http://www.ehow.com/how_5254433_kill-ear-mites-dogs-cats.html

This process is grueling and time consuming. However I found I was the one

infested not just ,my home. Perhaps this is why some get attacked and others

don't?

>

> >

> >

> > Dear krys!

> > Welcome to the forum!

> > I am a Swedish woman who joined this forum 9 months ago. You can get plenty

> > of good advice here.

> > I am not the most experienced here, so probably others may have more

> > suggestions, but I´ll give you some things:

> > 1. Most doctors won´t help. They think you are imagining etc. We are a

> > family that has been infested and even though the kids also had bites and

> > the dermatology clinic said it was bites they were unable and unwilling to

> > help us!! Try to see if there is any doctor in UK specializing in

> > Morgellons, they often listen more and sometimes know about mites as well.

> > (we don´t have anyone in Sweden but maby in UK?)

> > 2. Start using sulphur soap, to shower with. Let it sit on the skin for a

> > couple of minutes before you shower it off.

> > 3. Wash all laundry with 1/2 a cup borax and 1/2 a cup ammonia. Wash all

> > bedlinnens and towels in 90 degrees celsius and clothes as hot as they can

> > take. The critters (mites etc) die at first in 70 degrees Celsius and that

> > has to be for a while. So also use the drytumbler and steam iron afterwards

> > at high setting.

> > 4. Spread Diatomecious earth or kiselpowder along all floorboards.

> > 5. Vacuum often and everywhere and change the vacuum bag each time.

> >

> >

> > There are more refined things to do, but this is a good start!

> >

> > Is she bothered at night as well? Does she get bit a lot and have lesions?

> >

> > Let us know how she/you are doing!

> >

> > Kind regards

> > Cecilia

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > *From:* Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>

> > *To:* bird mites <bird mites >

> > *Sent:* Fri, April 29, 2011 7:17:09 PM

> > *Subject:* Hello

> >

> >

> >

> > Hello,

> > I've just joined. I am trying to find ways to help my 73 year old mother,

> > who is being parasitised by something which may, or may not, be bird mites.

> > I am a British, currently living in Minnesota USA; my mother, stepfather &

> > their dogs are living in Surrey UK. The GPs seem hopeless & the only

> > dermatologist she has thus far seen refused to listen to her.

> > All the best

> > Krys

> >

> >

> > --

> > They shut the road through the woods

> > Seventy years ago.

> > Weather and rain have undone it again,

> > And now you would never know

> > There was once a road through the woods

> > Before they planted the trees.

> > It is underneath the coppice and heath,

> > And the thin anemones.

> > Only the keeper sees

> > That, where the ring-dove broods,

> > And the badgers roll at ease,

> > There was once a road through the woods.

> >

> > Yet, if you enter the woods

> > Of a summer evening late,

> > When the night-air cools on the trout-ringed pools

> > Where the otter whistles his mate.

> > (They fear not men in the woods,

> > Because they see so few)

> > You will hear the beat of a horse's feet,

> > And the swish of a skirt in the dew,

> > Steadily cantering through

> > The misty solitudes,

> > As though they perfectly knew

> > The old lost road through the woods….

> > But there is no road through the woods.

> > *

> > The Way Through the Woods* - Rudyard Kipling

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> Seventy years ago.

> And the thin anemones.

> Only the keeper sees

>

> The misty solitudes,

> *

>

Guest guest

Here is a shampoo to buy if not wanting to make your own.

http://www.jason-natural.com/products/dandruff.php

>

> >

> >

> > Dear krys!

> > Welcome to the forum!

> > I am a Swedish woman who joined this forum 9 months ago. You can get plenty

> > of good advice here.

> > I am not the most experienced here, so probably others may have more

> > suggestions, but I´ll give you some things:

> > 1. Most doctors won´t help. They think you are imagining etc. We are a

> > family that has been infested and even though the kids also had bites and

> > the dermatology clinic said it was bites they were unable and unwilling to

> > help us!! Try to see if there is any doctor in UK specializing in

> > Morgellons, they often listen more and sometimes know about mites as well.

> > (we don´t have anyone in Sweden but maby in UK?)

> > 2. Start using sulphur soap, to shower with. Let it sit on the skin for a

> > couple of minutes before you shower it off.

> > 3. Wash all laundry with 1/2 a cup borax and 1/2 a cup ammonia. Wash all

> > bedlinnens and towels in 90 degrees celsius and clothes as hot as they can

> > take. The critters (mites etc) die at first in 70 degrees Celsius and that

> > has to be for a while. So also use the drytumbler and steam iron afterwards

> > at high setting.

> > 4. Spread Diatomecious earth or kiselpowder along all floorboards.

> > 5. Vacuum often and everywhere and change the vacuum bag each time.

> >

> >

> > There are more refined things to do, but this is a good start!

> >

> > Is she bothered at night as well? Does she get bit a lot and have lesions?

> >

> > Let us know how she/you are doing!

> >

> > Kind regards

> > Cecilia

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > *From:* Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>

> > *To:* bird mites <bird mites >

> > *Sent:* Fri, April 29, 2011 7:17:09 PM

> > *Subject:* Hello

> >

> >

> >

> > Hello,

> > I've just joined. I am trying to find ways to help my 73 year old mother,

> > who is being parasitised by something which may, or may not, be bird mites.

> > I am a British, currently living in Minnesota USA; my mother, stepfather &

> > their dogs are living in Surrey UK. The GPs seem hopeless & the only

> > dermatologist she has thus far seen refused to listen to her.

> > All the best

> > Krys

> >

> >

> > --

> > Seventy years ago.

> > Only the keeper sees

> >

> > The misty solitudes,

> > *

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> Seventy years ago.

> And the thin anemones.

> Only the keeper sees

>

> The misty solitudes,

> *

>

Guest guest

Here is video how I treat the outside, and around tub.

http://www.bugspray.com/article/springtail.html

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear krys!

> > > Welcome to the forum!

> > > I am a Swedish woman who joined this forum 9 months ago. You can get

plenty

> > > of good advice here.

> > > I am not the most experienced here, so probably others may have more

> > > suggestions, but I´ll give you some things:

> > > 1. Most doctors won´t help. They think you are imagining etc. We are a

> > > family that has been infested and even though the kids also had bites and

> > > the dermatology clinic said it was bites they were unable and unwilling

to

> > > help us!! Try to see if there is any doctor in UK specializing in

> > > Morgellons, they often listen more and sometimes know about mites as well.

> > > (we don´t have anyone in Sweden but maby in UK?)

> > > 2. Start using sulphur soap, to shower with. Let it sit on the skin for a

> > > couple of minutes before you shower it off.

> > > 3. Wash all laundry with 1/2 a cup borax and 1/2 a cup ammonia. Wash all

> > > bedlinnens and towels in 90 degrees celsius and clothes as hot as they can

> > > take. The critters (mites etc) die at first in 70 degrees Celsius and that

> > > has to be for a while. So also use the drytumbler and steam iron

afterwards

> > > at high setting.

> > > 4. Spread Diatomecious earth or kiselpowder along all floorboards.

> > > 5. Vacuum often and everywhere and change the vacuum bag each time.

> > >

> > >

> > > There are more refined things to do, but this is a good start!

> > >

> > > Is she bothered at night as well? Does she get bit a lot and have lesions?

> > >

> > > Let us know how she/you are doing!

> > >

> > > Kind regards

> > > Cecilia

> > >

> > >

> > > ------------------------------

> > > *From:* Krys Brennand <krys109uk@>

> > > *To:* bird mites <bird mites >

> > > *Sent:* Fri, April 29, 2011 7:17:09 PM

> > > *Subject:* Hello

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hello,

> > > I've just joined. I am trying to find ways to help my 73 year old mother,

> > > who is being parasitised by something which may, or may not, be bird

mites.

> > > I am a British, currently living in Minnesota USA; my mother, stepfather &

> > > their dogs are living in Surrey UK. The GPs seem hopeless & the only

> > > dermatologist she has thus far seen refused to listen to her.

> > > All the best

> > > Krys

> > >

> > >

> > > --

> > > They shut the road through the woods

> > > Seventy years ago.

> > > Weather and rain have undone it again,

> > > And now you would never know

> > > There was once a road through the woods

> > > Before they planted the trees.

> > > It is underneath the coppice and heath,

> > > And the thin anemones.

> > > Only the keeper sees

> > > That, where the ring-dove broods,

> > > And the badgers roll at ease,

> > > There was once a road through the woods.

> > >

> > > Yet, if you enter the woods

> > > Of a summer evening late,

> > > When the night-air cools on the trout-ringed pools

> > > Where the otter whistles his mate.

> > > (They fear not men in the woods,

> > > Because they see so few)

> > > You will hear the beat of a horse's feet,

> > > And the swish of a skirt in the dew,

> > > Steadily cantering through

> > > The misty solitudes,

> > > As though they perfectly knew

> > > The old lost road through the woods….

> > > But there is no road through the woods.

> > > *

> > > The Way Through the Woods* - Rudyard Kipling

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> > --

> > Seventy years ago.

> > Only the keeper sees

> >

> > The misty solitudes,

> > *

> >

>

Guest guest

Forgot link for tick collar:)

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=1254

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear krys!

> > > I am a Swedish woman who joined this forum 9 months ago. You can get

plenty

> > > the dermatology clinic said it was bites they were unable and unwilling

to

> > > Morgellons, they often listen more and sometimes know about mites as well.

> > > bedlinnens and towels in 90 degrees celsius and clothes as hot as they can

> > > take. The critters (mites etc) die at first in 70 degrees Celsius and that

> > > has to be for a while. So also use the drytumbler and steam iron

afterwards

> > > at high setting.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Is she bothered at night as well? Does she get bit a lot and have lesions?

> > >

> > >

> > > Kind regards

> > > Cecilia

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hello,

> > > who is being parasitised by something which may, or may not, be bird

mites.

> > > I am a British, currently living in Minnesota USA; my mother, stepfather &

> > > All the best

> > > Krys

> > >

> > >

> > > --

> > > Seventy years ago.

> > >

> > > *

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> > --

> > Seventy years ago.

> > Only the keeper sees

> >

> > The misty solitudes,

> > *

> >

>

Guest guest

Healinghope,Thank you for all the links. The MMS looks interesting & with the citric acid producing chlorine dioxide, the water disinfectant. I can see it will take me a while learning about this. My poor mother; she is distraught. I wish I could find a way of discovering precisely what is parasitisng her.

ThanksKrysOn 1 May 2011 11:45, healinghope <mfrreman@...> wrote:

Forgot link for tick collar:)

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=1254

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear krys!

> > > I am a Swedish woman who joined this forum 9 months ago. You can get plenty

> > > the dermatology clinic said it was bites they were unable and unwilling to

> > > has to be for a while. So also use the drytumbler and steam iron afterwards

> > > at high setting.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Kind regards

> > > Cecilia

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hello,

> > > who is being parasitised by something which may, or may not, be bird mites.

> > > All the best

> > > Krys

> > >

> > >

> > > --

> > > Seventy years ago.

> > >

> > > *

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> > --

> > Seventy years ago.

> > Only the keeper sees

> >

> > The misty solitudes,

> > *

> >

>

Seventy years ago.

And the thin anemones.

Only the keeper sees

Because they see so few)

The misty solitudes,

Guest guest

Welcome. Its great to hear that you did not vaccinate and all your children are grown. I would be really interested in any experiences with childhood illnesses or with issues around this area. Maybe on the OTVAX list.

Thanks

Debbie

Guest guest

At 11:23 AM 5/31/2011, you wrote:

Welcome. Its great to hear that you did not vaccinate and all your

children are grown. I would be really interested in any experiences

with childhood illnesses or with issues around this area. Maybe on

the OTVAX list.

this list is fine for discussion on diseases related to vaccines

Sheri

listowner

Sheri Nakken, former R.N., MA, Hahnemannian

Homeopath

Vaccination Information & Choice Network, Washington State, USA

Vaccines -

http://vaccinationdangers.wordpress.com/ Homeopathy

http://homeopathycures.wordpress.com

Vaccine Dangers, Childhood Disease Classes & Homeopathy

Online/email courses - next classes start April 22

Guest guest

Good Morning everyone. I joined this group a few weeks back, and wow, I finally

feel like I am not alone with this horrible disease.

My issues started as a young child (I can remember eating and throwing up

regularly as young as 5). When I was 25 my lungs were 3/4 full of food and

finally a Dr. figured out I was throwing up and it was going into my lungs. I

went to Mayo in Rochester where I had a few different surgeries, I think that HM

you all talk about and they cut the muscle into my stomach, made me a new

flapper to keep stomach acids down etc.

Now 6 years later I started having food stick so I went back for testing

(barium, EDG etc.) and they found that my esophogus is so stretched and worn out

it is now deforming and looks like a sink drain. So it goes down then makes a

sharp 90 degree corner then has another length to go before emptying into my

stomach. (My esophogus measures at 8 mm, the average is 2 mm)

They told me my only option is to have my esophogus removed and to move my

stomach up into it's place!?! Anybody know anything about this? I might agree

to such a major body transformation at 80 but I am only 32 and scared. Looking

for advice.

Guest guest

Hi I have posted this before, from a GERD medical report.

Also in my case I would try Magnesium Oxide 250 mg fron the drug

store, believe it seems to open the LES, in my case. It dissolves quickly in the

e. I use two a day and makes a great BM, if you get some fiber down.

Also butter add a teaspoon to the water, fat or butter does two things, opens

the LES and relaxes it. Or olive oil also works.

Foods Decrease LES Pressure

Chocolate

Coffee

Ethanol

Fat

Peppermint

Spearmint

High fiber diet

Foods Increase LES Pressure

Protien

I try to get foods with a high fiber content.

Clearing out the e after every meal and especially at night will prevent the

large e, this is how I manage the A. I hope that if you clear out the e the

large e MIGHT retreat, will take some time, have not seen a study on this, it is

worth a try.

But first of all you have to get some nourishment. If you cant get water down

means you have food stuck in the LES, regurgitate the e using a lot of water or

several COLD COKES. Just dont get it in the lungs.

I wish you well!! Let us know of your progress.

I hope will respond to your question.

Ray CA OC 81 old as hell and no HM.

>

> Good Morning everyone. I joined this group a few weeks back, and wow, I

finally feel like I am not alone with this horrible disease.

>

> My issues started as a young child (I can remember eating and throwing up

went to Mayo in Rochester where I had a few different surgeries, I think that HM

>

> Now 6 years later I started having food stick so I went back for testing

(barium, EDG etc.) and they found that my esophogus is so stretched and worn out

>

> They told me my only option is to have my esophogus removed and to move my

stomach up into it's place!?! Anybody know anything about this? I might agree

to such a major body transformation at 80 but I am only 32 and scared. Looking

for advice.

>

Guest guest

Hi ,

Welcome to " Under-eaters anonymous. "   I was going to write you later this

evening, but Ray kind of pushed my buttons into writing sooner.

Ray is a great source of ideas to coping with this disease that you won't hear

from most doctors, and , who responded earlier, has been through every

phase of this disease.

You probably are aware that, while all advice you receive here is well intended,

some suggestions might work well for you, while other suggestions may not help

at all. In reviewing as many posts as you can handle, going back, or the new

posts, you will soon see that this is the best source of anecdotal advice you

will find anywhere. Many have said that they have learned more about how to cope

and what to do, than from their doctors.

Besides sharing achalasia in general with you, the description of your esophagus

matches mine exactly, though I am almost double your age. First, just as an

aside, you don't generally get ectomies at age 80. If the disease doesn't kill

you by then, the surgery will. Ray is in his 80's and no surgeon is going to

touch him anytime soon.

The esophagectomy ( " ectomy " ) you were recommended having is unfortunately, at

your stage, the most common way of dealing with this disease. But, it is also a

last resort. You should check out all other options before preceding to that.

There have been other women close to your age who opted for the ectomy because

they wanted the surgery done on their own terms. They had a long life ahead of

them and were tired of the day to day fight to get food down. They figured, why

not have the surgery while still young enough to successfully cope with the

recovery period, then later on when it might be far more difficult. ,

(NY), Isabella, to name a few, are all doing very well at this point in

time, and are glad they made the decision they did. Nobody likes the surgery,

but struggling 3 meals a day, and while sleeping is no way to live.

Then there is the other alternative, that may or may not work. Learning to live

with the disease and coping with it. I don't yet know your " style " of eating

meals, so the suggestions might be useless. I've said, all too many times, that

" clearing the E " is the name of the game to survival, which helps in some cases,

but sadly not all. Never start or end a meal with food. All meals must be

started with a clearing drink so that you don't add food on top of food (from

your last meal). If you can tolerate carbonation (some can, some cannot), then

take a few gulps down before eating, and give yourself another minute before

starting your meal. I typically have a bite of food followed by a drink before

having my next bite. It is something I am accustomed to, and to keep my expenses

under control, I gravitate to restaurants with free unlimited refills of soda

(though I sometimes get exasperated looks from servers when I reach the 2 quart

level with refills).

But, this is what works for me, and I gladly do it to keep my E clear, so I am

less likely to get it stretched out more, and less likely to aspirate into my

lungs.

, when I was 57, I was struggling eating and sleeping and coughing up

food, 14 years after my HM. Bariums and endocopies all told the same story, that

my E had to come out. Top GI docs and surgeons all told me the same story after

reviewing my xrays. I decided to continue seeking out opinions until I found one

that I trusted and felt I could rely on. That was 6 years ago, I still have my

E, and I eat very well and sleep on only 1 pillow.

The problems I had 6 years ago could come back again, and if I stopped eating

the way I do, it probably would. You should also know that I had a minor

dilatation 6 years ago, while having a routine endoscopy, that might have also

contributed to my " resurgence. "

Our age difference might send you off in a different direction than me, but I

would suggest, regardless of that, that you seek more opinions. (It was Dr.

Dempsey at Temple University Hospital in Philadelphia who gave me the

opinion not to have the ectomy yet that I went to). I would try to drink more,

eat slower, clear the esophagus better. Clear it before you go to sleep. Try to

become more aware of which foods go down, and which ones usually give you more

trouble, and adjust your diet based upon that.

And keep communicating with this Board.

achalasia

Sent: Monday, May 7, 2012 3:07 PM

Subject: Re: Hello

Hi I have posted this before, from a GERD medical report.

Also in my case I would try Magnesium Oxide 250 mg fron the drug

store, believe it seems to open the LES, in my case. It dissolves quickly in the

e. I use two a day and makes a great BM, if you get some fiber down.

Also butter add a teaspoon to the water, fat or butter does two things, opens

the LES and relaxes it. Or olive oil also works.

Foods Decrease LES Pressure

Chocolate

Coffee

Ethanol

Fat

Peppermint

Spearmint

High fiber diet

Foods Increase LES Pressure

Protien

I try to get foods with a high fiber content.

Clearing out the e after every meal and especially at night will prevent the

large e, this is how I manage the A. I hope that if you clear out the e the

large e MIGHT retreat, will take some time, have not seen a study on this, it is

worth a try.

But first of all you have to get some nourishment. If you cant get water down

I wish you well!! Let us know of your progress.

I hope will respond to your question.

Ray CA OC 81 old as hell and no HM.

>

> Good Morning everyone. I joined this group a few weeks back, and wow, I

finally feel like I am not alone with this horrible disease.

>

> My issues started as a young child (I can remember eating and throwing up

>

> Now 6 years later I started having food stick so I went back for testing

>

> They told me my only option is to have my esophogus removed and to move my

stomach up into it's place!?! Anybody know anything about this? I might agree to

such a major body transformation at 80 but I am only 32 and scared. Looking for

advice.

>

Guest guest

Ray, as you know I mostly agree with you, and admire you, but I *know* this is

wrong. I had zero, zip, nothing in my esophagus when I had the barium swallow.

The barium was *thin* like water. And not only did it NOT go down because the

LES was closed so tightly, I regurged it for the next twelve hours. Along with

water I was allowed to sip that first twelve hours. For some of us, some times,

it *isn't* a matter of a food bolus holding things up, it is simply a matter of

*nothing* is going to get through. Or next to nothing. I was getting maybe two

or three drops though in a minute. It was almost as painful to watch as to

experience. . . .

xox

> But first of all you have to get some nourishment. If you cant get water down