RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I've got issues that may or may not be birdmite or Morgellons related. My biggest issue is Lyme disease at this point and co-infections which come and go with symptoms. I've also had bouts of eosinophillic pustular folliculitis too; this went away with Doxycycline, but now appears to be coming back and from what I've read it happens mostly in people with immune dysregulation. I am immunosuppressed as a result of CFS, Fibromyalgia most likely as a result of the Lyme. I took MMS for quite some time, but had to stop that because it was causing stomach irritations along with the Doxy. MMS didn't help with the folliculitis. I'm still having sensations on my skin, biting sensations of a mild nature, mostly on feet, 1-2x per day. It isn't too bad and sure nothing like when this all started back in 2008. So many things have improved, but I need to improve my diet, like NOW. I'm still active, but not healthy. I'm limping along... I need to start taking MSM once again. I think my kidneys are weakened, probably from all the medications I've taken too. From: "Aandraya Da Silva" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 12:39:00 PMSubject: Re: Re: Question

Not a problem, it's taken me 22 months to get to this point, there is no quick fix. What has worked for you and what issues are you dealing with?AandrayaOn Jul 25, 2011, at 2:35 PM, Goldstein@... wrote: Thanks so much for getting back to me and I realized you sent this or something similar before; so thanks again. From: "Aandraya Da Silva" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 12:26:53 PMSubject: Re: Re: Question LInda-For the crap coming out of my skin the Itraconazole 200mg once a day, I've been on it for 2 months now. Also the cholestiramine binds and removes fungal toxins, I take 3-4 packets a day. Both have been extremely helpful. I still have a greasy blue/grey sludge that comes out of my skin, but it is getting slowly better. For my bacterial infections I rotate Ceftin 500mg 2x a day and Bactrim 2 tablets 2x a day. I also take Levaquin 500mg once a day, the Levaquin is getting rid of the white spots, lines, mottled areas, nodules, lumpiness, puffiness under my skin. Because I'm doing such massive killing I have to do plenty of detox with epsom salt baths, chlorella, and the cholestiramine.This protocol is working for me, I am so much better compared to 2 yrs ago. I no longer have the insects or weird particles coming out of my skin. Only what I described above.AandrayaOn Jul 25, 2011, at 2:09 PM, Goldstein@... wrote: Hi AandrayaDo you have any remnants of symptoms left from all of this? I've been on Doxycycline, Bactrim, Cephlex, Flagyl, and for fungal Nystatin and Diflucan. I have several antibiotics in the wings, but have not decided to take them as well. I did fill the prescriptions. Not all were taken together, but one antibiotic with one anti-fungal. Do you have any idea which of these helped the most, if you did notice anything? The Flagyl is often given for protozoan parasites and husband and I have had to do rounds of it several times for parasites.From: "Aandraya Da Silva" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 11:28:24 AMSubject: Re: Re: Question Cecilia-I'm not sure if I responded to your question or not. I have taken Doxicycline, Bactrim, Ceftin, and Levaquin along with the antifungals- intraconazole and cholestiramineAandrayaOn Jul 21, 2011, at 5:42 AM, Cecilia Borg wrote: Glad to hear you got rid of them. What kind of antibiotics did you take?KRCeciliaFrom: Aandraya Da Silva <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Wed, July 20, 2011 6:40:38 PMSubject: Re: Re: Question I wanted to add, the insects finally went away after months on antibiotics. They were everywhere in my living environment, in my skin, etc.AandrayaOn Jul 20, 2011, at 11:34 AM, Aandraya Da Silva wrote: I am on Itraconazole for 2 months now, it has been very helpful, as has cholestiramine- binds to mold toxins and removes them via the gut.AandrayaOn Jul 20, 2011, at 10:36 AM, Benton wrote: Aggi, I have enjoyed your recipie and even used the combination on fish - yum! Still no movement on my head since the Doxy. I did that for about 3 weeks. I am not doing it now as I think they may be gone and I want to keep the anti-fungal oils in my hair. This will be the 3rd day on my anti-fungal meds. Hoping it works well as I hertzed about 60 plastic dumbell hyae (I think what you get when you cross a fungus with a virus) and they are falling out of my skin or sending more fungus out of them. Long bath fighting this new crop last night. What is your update? Love and light, From: Aggi <aggi_assmann@...>Subject: Re: Questionbird mites Date: Saturday, July 16, 2011, 1:41 PM Hello Krys, I hate saying this, because I highly recommended the MSM to you for your mother, but this really sounds like a severe allergic reactionto the sulfur. Just never heard of anyone getting in this state from the mites. I am so glad she's got a doctor now how is listening to her and does not treat her like a nutter !>> Hello,> My mother got badly bitten about a week ago after cleaning out all of the> tubes & hoses of the vacuum cleaner. Her eyes had been paricularly badly> btten & had swollen up, again she was having the horrid little things> crawling in her eyes, mouth, nose & other parts. As far as I can gather,> this had been subsiding. A couple of days ago she bought a few things,> including MSM capsules, which she had started taking. She phoned me up just> now telling me of her horrid experiences, though I'm not sure wheher she> meant today or yesterday (this can be confusing particularly due to time> differences). Seems her face ( & maybe body) went dark red, her eyelids,> mouth, (inside & out), half her tongue, her gums swelled up & a lump cam up> under her tongue came up. She went to the new doctor's & they were very> kind, telling her the mites were causing her an allergic reaction ( & they> don't think she's imagining it) & have put her onto steroids for 5 days & > say if her throat becomes any more swollen they will send her to hospital.> > Is it possible this is die off due to taking the MSM? She has not made any> such connection & I have not suggested it. Indeed, I told her to remember to> continue taking the MSM, hoping that perhaps this is die off & after a day> or two she might start feeling considerbly better. But is this right? Could> it be that the swelling is an allergic reaction to the MSM in which case> continuing taking it would make her worse? What should I do? Mostly should> she continue with the MSM? Is it likely that the MSM has nothing whatsoever> to do with the reaction?> > My mother thanks you all for your kind wishes.> > Thanks> Krys> > I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,> And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by,> And the wheel's kick and the wind's song and the white sail's shaking,> And a grey mist on the sea's face and a grey dawn breaking.> I must go down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide> Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied;> And all I ask is a windy day with the white clouds flying,> And the flung spray and the blown spume, and the sea-gulls crying.> I must go down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life,> To the gull's way and the whale's way where the wind's like a whetted knife;> And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover,> And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick's over.> > *Sea Fever* - Masefield>

Guest guest

How are you treating the Lyme and coinfections? Until you get those infections under control your immune system won't be able to handle much. The skin symptoms you had are Bartonella, it is my belief and my LLMD's that my form of Morgellons was a combination of systemic fungal infections and Bartonella. The insects were attracted to my skin because they live on fungus. The skin sensations(it's the toxins effecting the nerves) will go away with Bartonella treatment, you need to find the right abx for the strain you have and it's trial and error. Bactrim worked for me somewhat with the Ceftin, but the Levaquin- wow! It's been 2 months on it and I have seen huge progress, though the Levaquin herx is bad for a while, really bad. But then I suddenly started feeling so much better, about 45 days into Levaquin. Do you have an LLMD that is knowledgeable in the coinfections? Have you been treated for Babesia? AandrayaOn Jul 25, 2011, at 3:17 PM, Goldstein@... wrote: I've got issues that may or may not be birdmite or Morgellons related. My biggest issue is Lyme disease at this point and co-infections which come and go with symptoms. I've also had bouts of eosinophillic pustular folliculitis too; this went away with Doxycycline, but now appears to be coming back and from what I've read it happens mostly in people with immune dysregulation. I am immunosuppressed as a result of CFS, Fibromyalgia most likely as a result of the Lyme. I took MMS for quite some time, but had to stop that because it was causing stomach irritations along with the Doxy. MMS didn't help with the folliculitis. I'm still having sensations on my skin, biting sensations of a mild nature, mostly on feet, 1-2x per day. It isn't too bad and sure nothing like when this all started back in 2008. So many things have improved, but I need to improve my diet, like NOW. I'm still active, but not healthy. I'm limping along... I need to start taking MSM once again. I think my kidneys are weakened, probably from all the medications I've taken too. From: "Aandraya Da Silva" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 12:39:00 PMSubject: Re: Re: Question Not a problem, it's taken me 22 months to get to this point, there is no quick fix. What has worked for you and what issues are you dealing with?AandrayaOn Jul 25, 2011, at 2:35 PM, Goldstein@... wrote: Thanks so much for getting back to me and I realized you sent this or something similar before; so thanks again. From: "Aandraya Da Silva" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 12:26:53 PMSubject: Re: Re: Question LInda-For the crap coming out of my skin the Itraconazole 200mg once a day, I've been on it for 2 months now. Also the cholestiramine binds and removes fungal toxins, I take 3-4 packets a day. Both have been extremely helpful. I still have a greasy blue/grey sludge that comes out of my skin, but it is getting slowly better. For my bacterial infections I rotate Ceftin 500mg 2x a day and Bactrim 2 tablets 2x a day. I also take Levaquin 500mg once a day, the Levaquin is getting rid of the white spots, lines, mottled areas, nodules, lumpiness, puffiness under my skin. Because I'm doing such massive killing I have to do plenty of detox with epsom salt baths, chlorella, and the cholestiramine.This protocol is working for me, I am so much better compared to 2 yrs ago. I no longer have the insects or weird particles coming out of my skin. Only what I described above.AandrayaOn Jul 25, 2011, at 2:09 PM, Goldstein@... wrote: Hi AandrayaDo you have any remnants of symptoms left from all of this? I've been on Doxycycline, Bactrim, Cephlex, Flagyl, and for fungal Nystatin and Diflucan. I have several antibiotics in the wings, but have not decided to take them as well. I did fill the prescriptions. Not all were taken together, but one antibiotic with one anti-fungal. Do you have any idea which of these helped the most, if you did notice anything? The Flagyl is often given for protozoan parasites and husband and I have had to do rounds of it several times for parasites.From: "Aandraya Da Silva" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 11:28:24 AMSubject: Re: Re: Question Cecilia-I'm not sure if I responded to your question or not. I have taken Doxicycline, Bactrim, Ceftin, and Levaquin along with the antifungals- intraconazole and cholestiramineAandrayaOn Jul 21, 2011, at 5:42 AM, Cecilia Borg wrote: Glad to hear you got rid of them. What kind of antibiotics did you take?KRCeciliaFrom: Aandraya Da Silva <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Wed, July 20, 2011 6:40:38 PMSubject: Re: Re: Question I wanted to add, the insects finally went away after months on antibiotics. They were everywhere in my living environment, in my skin, etc.AandrayaOn Jul 20, 2011, at 11:34 AM, Aandraya Da Silva wrote: I am on Itraconazole for 2 months now, it has been very helpful, as has cholestiramine- binds to mold toxins and removes them via the gut.AandrayaOn Jul 20, 2011, at 10:36 AM, Benton wrote: Aggi, I have enjoyed your recipie and even used the combination on fish - yum! Still no movement on my head since the Doxy. I did that for about 3 weeks. I am not doing it now as I think they may be gone and I want to keep the anti-fungal oils in my hair. This will be the 3rd day on my anti-fungal meds. Hoping it works well as I hertzed about 60 plastic dumbell hyae (I think what you get when you cross a fungus with a virus) and they are falling out of my skin or sending more fungus out of them. Long bath fighting this new crop last night. What is your update? Love and light, From: Aggi <aggi_assmann@...>Subject: Re: Questionbird mites Date: Saturday, July 16, 2011, 1:41 PM Hello Krys, I hate saying this, because I highly recommended the MSM to you for your mother, but this really sounds like a severe allergic reactionto the sulfur. Just never heard of anyone getting in this state from the mites. I am so glad she's got a doctor now how is listening to her and does not treat her like a nutter !>> Hello,> My mother got badly bitten about a week ago after cleaning out all of the> tubes & hoses of the vacuum cleaner. Her eyes had been paricularly badly> btten & had swollen up, again she was having the horrid little things> crawling in her eyes, mouth, nose & other parts. As far as I can gather,> this had been subsiding. A couple of days ago she bought a few things,> including MSM capsules, which she had started taking. She phoned me up just> now telling me of her horrid experiences, though I'm not sure wheher she> meant today or yesterday (this can be confusing particularly due to time> differences). Seems her face ( & maybe body) went dark red, her eyelids,> mouth, (inside & out), half her tongue, her gums swelled up & a lump cam up> under her tongue came up. She went to the new doctor's & they were very> kind, telling her the mites were causing her an allergic reaction ( & they> don't think she's imagining it) & have put her onto steroids for 5 days & > say if her throat becomes any more swollen they will send her to hospital.> > Is it possible this is die off due to taking the MSM? She has not made any> such connection & I have not suggested it. Indeed, I told her to remember to> continue taking the MSM, hoping that perhaps this is die off & after a day> or two she might start feeling considerbly better. But is this right? Could> it be that the swelling is an allergic reaction to the MSM in which case> continuing taking it would make her worse? What should I do? Mostly should> she continue with the MSM? Is it likely that the MSM has nothing whatsoever> to do with the reaction?> > My mother thanks you all for your kind wishes.> > Thanks> Krys> > I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,> And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by,> And the wheel's kick and the wind's song and the white sail's shaking,> And a grey mist on the sea's face and a grey dawn breaking.> I must go down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide> Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied;> And all I ask is a windy day with the white clouds flying,> And the flung spray and the blown spume, and the sea-gulls crying.> I must go down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life,> To the gull's way and the whale's way where the wind's like a whetted knife;> And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover,> And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick's over.> > *Sea Fever* - Masefield>

Guest guest

How are you treating the Lyme and coinfections? Until you get those infections under control your immune system won't be able to handle much. The skin symptoms you had are Bartonella, it is my belief and my LLMD's that my form of Morgellons was a combination of systemic fungal infections and Bartonella. The insects were attracted to my skin because they live on fungus. The skin sensations(it's the toxins effecting the nerves) will go away with Bartonella treatment, you need to find the right abx for the strain you have and it's trial and error. Bactrim worked for me somewhat with the Ceftin, but the Levaquin- wow! It's been 2 months on it and I have seen huge progress, though the Levaquin herx is bad for a while, really bad. But then I suddenly started feeling so much better, about 45 days into Levaquin. Do you have an LLMD that is knowledgeable in the coinfections? Have you been treated for Babesia? AandrayaOn Jul 25, 2011, at 3:17 PM, Goldstein@... wrote: I've got issues that may or may not be birdmite or Morgellons related. My biggest issue is Lyme disease at this point and co-infections which come and go with symptoms. I've also had bouts of eosinophillic pustular folliculitis too; this went away with Doxycycline, but now appears to be coming back and from what I've read it happens mostly in people with immune dysregulation. I am immunosuppressed as a result of CFS, Fibromyalgia most likely as a result of the Lyme. I took MMS for quite some time, but had to stop that because it was causing stomach irritations along with the Doxy. MMS didn't help with the folliculitis. I'm still having sensations on my skin, biting sensations of a mild nature, mostly on feet, 1-2x per day. It isn't too bad and sure nothing like when this all started back in 2008. So many things have improved, but I need to improve my diet, like NOW. I'm still active, but not healthy. I'm limping along... I need to start taking MSM once again. I think my kidneys are weakened, probably from all the medications I've taken too. From: "Aandraya Da Silva" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 12:39:00 PMSubject: Re: Re: Question Not a problem, it's taken me 22 months to get to this point, there is no quick fix. What has worked for you and what issues are you dealing with?AandrayaOn Jul 25, 2011, at 2:35 PM, Goldstein@... wrote: Thanks so much for getting back to me and I realized you sent this or something similar before; so thanks again. From: "Aandraya Da Silva" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 12:26:53 PMSubject: Re: Re: Question LInda-For the crap coming out of my skin the Itraconazole 200mg once a day, I've been on it for 2 months now. Also the cholestiramine binds and removes fungal toxins, I take 3-4 packets a day. Both have been extremely helpful. I still have a greasy blue/grey sludge that comes out of my skin, but it is getting slowly better. For my bacterial infections I rotate Ceftin 500mg 2x a day and Bactrim 2 tablets 2x a day. I also take Levaquin 500mg once a day, the Levaquin is getting rid of the white spots, lines, mottled areas, nodules, lumpiness, puffiness under my skin. Because I'm doing such massive killing I have to do plenty of detox with epsom salt baths, chlorella, and the cholestiramine.This protocol is working for me, I am so much better compared to 2 yrs ago. I no longer have the insects or weird particles coming out of my skin. Only what I described above.AandrayaOn Jul 25, 2011, at 2:09 PM, Goldstein@... wrote: Hi AandrayaDo you have any remnants of symptoms left from all of this? I've been on Doxycycline, Bactrim, Cephlex, Flagyl, and for fungal Nystatin and Diflucan. I have several antibiotics in the wings, but have not decided to take them as well. I did fill the prescriptions. Not all were taken together, but one antibiotic with one anti-fungal. Do you have any idea which of these helped the most, if you did notice anything? The Flagyl is often given for protozoan parasites and husband and I have had to do rounds of it several times for parasites.From: "Aandraya Da Silva" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 11:28:24 AMSubject: Re: Re: Question Cecilia-I'm not sure if I responded to your question or not. I have taken Doxicycline, Bactrim, Ceftin, and Levaquin along with the antifungals- intraconazole and cholestiramineAandrayaOn Jul 21, 2011, at 5:42 AM, Cecilia Borg wrote: Glad to hear you got rid of them. What kind of antibiotics did you take?KRCeciliaFrom: Aandraya Da Silva <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Wed, July 20, 2011 6:40:38 PMSubject: Re: Re: Question I wanted to add, the insects finally went away after months on antibiotics. They were everywhere in my living environment, in my skin, etc.AandrayaOn Jul 20, 2011, at 11:34 AM, Aandraya Da Silva wrote: I am on Itraconazole for 2 months now, it has been very helpful, as has cholestiramine- binds to mold toxins and removes them via the gut.AandrayaOn Jul 20, 2011, at 10:36 AM, Benton wrote: Aggi, I have enjoyed your recipie and even used the combination on fish - yum! Still no movement on my head since the Doxy. I did that for about 3 weeks. I am not doing it now as I think they may be gone and I want to keep the anti-fungal oils in my hair. This will be the 3rd day on my anti-fungal meds. Hoping it works well as I hertzed about 60 plastic dumbell hyae (I think what you get when you cross a fungus with a virus) and they are falling out of my skin or sending more fungus out of them. Long bath fighting this new crop last night. What is your update? Love and light, From: Aggi <aggi_assmann@...>Subject: Re: Questionbird mites Date: Saturday, July 16, 2011, 1:41 PM Hello Krys, I hate saying this, because I highly recommended the MSM to you for your mother, but this really sounds like a severe allergic reactionto the sulfur. Just never heard of anyone getting in this state from the mites. I am so glad she's got a doctor now how is listening to her and does not treat her like a nutter !>> Hello,> My mother got badly bitten about a week ago after cleaning out all of the> tubes & hoses of the vacuum cleaner. Her eyes had been paricularly badly> btten & had swollen up, again she was having the horrid little things> crawling in her eyes, mouth, nose & other parts. As far as I can gather,> this had been subsiding. A couple of days ago she bought a few things,> including MSM capsules, which she had started taking. She phoned me up just> now telling me of her horrid experiences, though I'm not sure wheher she> meant today or yesterday (this can be confusing particularly due to time> differences). Seems her face ( & maybe body) went dark red, her eyelids,> mouth, (inside & out), half her tongue, her gums swelled up & a lump cam up> under her tongue came up. She went to the new doctor's & they were very> kind, telling her the mites were causing her an allergic reaction ( & they> don't think she's imagining it) & have put her onto steroids for 5 days & > say if her throat becomes any more swollen they will send her to hospital.> > Is it possible this is die off due to taking the MSM? She has not made any> such connection & I have not suggested it. Indeed, I told her to remember to> continue taking the MSM, hoping that perhaps this is die off & after a day> or two she might start feeling considerbly better. But is this right? Could> it be that the swelling is an allergic reaction to the MSM in which case> continuing taking it would make her worse? What should I do? Mostly should> she continue with the MSM? Is it likely that the MSM has nothing whatsoever> to do with the reaction?> > My mother thanks you all for your kind wishes.> > Thanks> Krys> > I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,> And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by,> And the wheel's kick and the wind's song and the white sail's shaking,> And a grey mist on the sea's face and a grey dawn breaking.> I must go down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide> Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied;> And all I ask is a windy day with the white clouds flying,> And the flung spray and the blown spume, and the sea-gulls crying.> I must go down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life,> To the gull's way and the whale's way where the wind's like a whetted knife;> And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover,> And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick's over.> > *Sea Fever* - Masefield>

Guest guest

THanks Aandraya!If I got you right the Levaquin has been what helped you most?THanks for reply!CeciliaFrom: Aandraya Da Silva <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Mon, July 25, 2011 8:28:24 PMSubject: Re: Re: Question

Cecilia-I'm not sure if I responded to your question or not. I have taken Doxicycline, Bactrim, Ceftin, and Levaquin along with the antifungals- intraconazole and cholestiramineAandrayaOn Jul 21, 2011, at 5:42 AM, Cecilia Borg wrote: Glad to hear you got rid of them. What kind of antibiotics did you take?KRCeciliaFrom: Aandraya Da Silva

<aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Wed, July 20, 2011 6:40:38 PMSubject: Re: Re: Question I wanted to add, the insects finally went away after months on antibiotics. They were everywhere in my living environment, in my skin, etc.AandrayaOn Jul 20, 2011, at 11:34 AM, Aandraya Da Silva wrote: I

am on Itraconazole for 2 months now, it has been very helpful, as has cholestiramine- binds to mold toxins and removes them via the gut.AandrayaOn Jul 20, 2011, at 10:36 AM, Benton wrote: Aggi, I have enjoyed your recipie and even used the combination on fish - yum! Still no movement on my head since the Doxy. I did that for about 3 weeks. I am not doing it now as I think they may be gone and I want to keep the anti-fungal oils in my hair. This will be the 3rd day on my anti-fungal meds. Hoping it works well as I hertzed about 60 plastic dumbell hyae (I think what you get when you cross a fungus

with a virus) and they are falling out of my skin or sending more fungus out of them. Long bath fighting this new crop last night. What is your update? Love and light, From: Aggi <aggi_assmann@...>Subject: Re: Questionbird mites Date: Saturday, July 16, 2011, 1:41 PM Hello Krys, I hate saying this, because I highly recommended the MSM to you for your mother, but this really sounds like a severe allergic reactionto the sulfur. Just never heard of anyone getting in this state from the mites. I am so glad she's got a doctor now how is listening to her and does not treat her like a nutter !>> Hello,> My mother got badly bitten about a week ago after cleaning out all of the> tubes & hoses of the vacuum cleaner. Her eyes had been paricularly badly> btten & had swollen up, again she was having the horrid little things> crawling in her eyes, mouth, nose & other parts. As far as I can gather,> this had been subsiding.

A couple of days ago she bought a few things,> including MSM capsules, which she had started taking. She phoned me up just> now telling me of her horrid experiences, though I'm not sure wheher she> meant today or yesterday (this can be confusing particularly due to time> differences). Seems her face ( & maybe body) went dark red, her eyelids,> mouth, (inside & out), half her tongue, her gums swelled up & a lump cam up> under her tongue came up. She went to the new doctor's & they were very> kind, telling her the mites were causing her an allergic reaction ( & they> don't think she's imagining it) & have put her onto steroids for 5 days & > say if her throat becomes any more swollen they will send her to hospital.> > Is it possible this is die off due to taking the MSM? She has not made any> such connection & I have not suggested it. Indeed, I

told her to remember to> continue taking the MSM, hoping that perhaps this is die off & after a day> or two she might start feeling considerbly better. But is this right? Could> it be that the swelling is an allergic reaction to the MSM in which case> continuing taking it would make her worse? What should I do? Mostly should> she continue with the MSM? Is it likely that the MSM has nothing whatsoever> to do with the reaction?> > My mother thanks you all for your kind wishes.> > Thanks> Krys> > I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,> And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by,> And the wheel's kick and the wind's song and the white sail's shaking,> And a grey mist on the sea's face and a grey dawn breaking.> I must go down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide> Is a wild

call and a clear call that may not be denied;> And all I ask is a windy day with the white clouds flying,> And the flung spray and the blown spume, and the sea-gulls crying.> I must go down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life,> To the gull's way and the whale's way where the wind's like a whetted knife;> And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover,> And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick's over.> > *Sea Fever* - Masefield>

Guest guest

Hi all,

It's been a while since I've posted. I was just wondering if anyone has been

placed on disability or social security after being diagnosed with A. I had a HM

in Jan. and I'm already having trouble eating/drinking again. My case was the

worst my doctor had seen and my esophagus was completely closed at the time my

HM was performed.I am just wondering if it's re-closing.I also have been having

extremely bad spasms and nothing seems to help. Hope to hear from you guys

soon..

Guest guest

That isn’t unusual, though I’ve never seen it personally. But yes, kefir

grains can transform to ribbons and then re-transform into clusters. Are they

very crowded in their container?

Sent: Monday, July 02, 2012 1:52 PM

Subject: Question

I've got some grains that are composed of skin-like peels that are folded over

like they were formed on a surface and peeled off of it. It has a leathery or

plastic look. Is that unusual?

Larry

Guest guest

Oops! Signed Larry, of course! I'm very good at trimming my posts and have been

doing so for over a decade. It's hard to teach an old dog new tricks and I

sometimes forget to sign, especially if I'm replying quickly and briefly.

Larry

Subject: Re: Question

Date: Monday, July 2, 2012, 7:15 PM

They arrived in a folded plastic bag. That must be it.

Signed Larry (belatedly).

-