RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

UPDATE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

How wonderfully said, Rashelle, and how right you are!!! Thank God for all of

the military men and women who are fighting for and serving our country in far

away lands. May God bless America now and forever!!!

Love always,

Pat

Re: Update

Hello ,

Your young men are an inspiration to me. Please tell and that they

can count on me to offer prayers for them each and every day. They made the

choice to do something that will help to protect all of us and for that I am

very thankful. I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate and love each and

every one of our men and women who have chosen to go out into the world to help

make it a better and safer place to live for the rest of us.

The time it takes to say prayers on their behalf is a tiny thing compared to

what they are giving all of us. I do not take it lightly and I do not take it

for granted for even a moment. I hold each of your boys in my heart each day. I

appreciate knowing their names so I can make the prayers on their behalf more

personal when I am talking to God. Each man and woman in the service, regardless

of where they are serving, are serving those of us who are here at home. They

sacrifice by being away from loved ones and they give up the everyday comforts

of home. They deserve to have our appreciation and our support.

Be Healthy and take good care,

Rashelle

Harness the Powerful Benefits of Oxygen with LifeLift.

Oxygen burns fat, tones muscles, reduces stress

Be healthier with each breath you take with LifeLift www.lifelift. com

Animated animals to entertain your whole family while you workout www.oxygenzoo.

com

----- Original Message -----

Everyone and decided to go with the Scout 58. Thanks for your

continued prayers

The OH-58 Kiowa is a family of single-engine, single-rotor, observation and

light attack helicopters manufactured by Bell Helicopter Textron and originally

based on the company's Bell 206A JetRanger helicopter. The OH-58 is operated

primarily by the United States Army and its primary missions are reconnaissance,

surveillance, and intelligence gathering.

Primary users United States Army

Taiwan (Republic of China), Saudi Arabia

Blessings

Rettig

Guest guest

Thanks for update Stacie... Been wondering. Sounds like the best news you could have expected at this point. I think keeping you stable while healing continues is a good thing. I got preliminary results of echocardiogram last week. Ejection fraction has jumped to 55-60% (two methods used.) I told them they got me confused with somebody else's echo results.... NO WAY my EF could be that high... when it was last at 38% as measured in Thalium stress test a couple months ago. Stay tuned.ZapDuff>> went to doctor yesterday they said there goign to try anti inflamitories if that works great then maybe nothign will ahve to be done if they dont work then i'm to go back in 2-3 months to diced what needs done as far as sugery wise ! as they cant tdo ntohign at this piont because at the stage of healing i'm in there tominny new blood vessels formign and it would eb a blood mess to mess with it right now ! the wires and defibriltor is workign at this point no change in posions ! so for now thats all i knwo i'll kkeep you updated hope everyoen is well with everyoen ealse !> > stacie,24 shockign life for shockign people !>

Guest guest

congrulations in the ef jump i hope they didnotget you confused as that would eb extremly amazing !!!! i think its good news to let it heal but it's still hurtign where the wire is pooking me so i'm hopeing the meds will work !!!!! found out soemthign sean is alertign to the defibrilator it'self we have been wonderign for a long time where sean was alertign to just my or or to the defibrilaotr well at doctors yesterday he proved he was alertign to the defibrilator as well as to the heart beats as this defibrilator emites a beep we can hear ( not sure if the other did on a level we couldnt hear) when being intarigated and before paceign defibrilaotirng or if it malfunctions or if you to close to a high magnet area ! well sean alerted the way he normaly does to my heart when the doctor firsted strarted intarigatign it ! and again when she made it pace to test it

! with my other one he would only alert to it when it paced ! just soemthign intresting to knwo ! have you heard from petsmart? just wondering ! if nto it's no big deal ! i'll keep you updated as i knwo more ! stacie ,24 Jon Duffey <duffey@...> wrote: Thanks for update Stacie... Been wondering. Sounds like the best news you could have expected at this point. I think keeping you stable while healing

continues is a good thing. I got preliminary results of echocardiogram last week. Ejection fraction has jumped to 55-60% (two methods used.) I told them they got me confused with somebody else's echo results.... NO WAY my EF could be that high... when it was last at 38% as measured in Thalium stress test a couple months ago. Stay tuned.ZapDuff>> went to doctor yesterday they said there goign to try anti inflamitories if that works great then maybe nothign will ahve to be done if they dont work then i'm to go back in 2-3 months to diced what needs done as far as sugery wise ! as they cant tdo ntohign at this piont because at the stage of healing i'm in there tominny new blood vessels formign and it would eb a blood mess to mess with it right now ! the wires and defibriltor is workign at this point no

change in posions ! so for now thats all i knwo i'll kkeep you updated hope everyoen is well with everyoen ealse !> > stacie,24 shockign life for shockign people !>

Guest guest

praying for you and I'm right along with you in the needing to start over mode...KathyJase04567@... wrote: It has been a crappy few weeks. BUT I am trying like hell to keep my head up. Between depression, no energy, binging, fighting with DH, kids sports, and just being plain out of control. So I had to slap myself into reality. How does one do this? STEP ON THAT SCALE. Granted it is the middle of the day so it is a tick off where I usually weigh in the AM. BUT it said 248. Up 8 lbs since oct 1. SO reality check is setting in. PLAN Monday am weigh in. Spend rest of today, SAT, and

sun. Detoxifying the house. AND my body. AS well as MIND. GOTTA DO THIS. SIL from hell announced she is preggers. My worst fear. BUT I know I will get used to this as well. She opens her mouth and nonsense comes out. LOL She told me her last period. WHAT she said if you call it that. She said she spoke to dr on phone. (which I dont believe.) AND she was told maybe Aug. HELLO mcfly your ass would even be preggers NOW. I have her due date at June 16th if what she says is true. Another problem I have is they told my kids. So if she misses I have to explain it to an 8 yr old. NOT FUN... I have taken on a new way of thinking if you dont have nothing nice to say DONT. At least when i speak to people who know her. LOL HUBBY gave up smoking on his 40th

birthday. That is why I am in a new HELL. WERE he has so much time on his hands his new hobby is to tell me what I do wrong around the house. HE needs a skirt. LOL BUT in the long run his health is most important. AND The words go have a butt has been in my brain but thankfully have not escaped my lips. So I will report on Monday my true NEW starting weight. PRAY for me. NH. See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage. Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work.~ 2 Thess. 2:16-17 __________________________________________________

Guest guest

(( HUGS )) and lots of prayers going your way !! Hope things get a little better for you gradually.

KEllySee what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Guest guest

Stacie,

Hope all goes well and they finally get you some relief. I to am worried about Duffy.....

Take care all,

Check out AOL Money Finance's list of the hottest products and top money wasters of 2007.

Guest guest

> It has been a crappy few weeks. BUT I am trying like hell to keep my head > up. Between depression, no energy, binging, fighting with DH, kids sports, > and just being plain out of control. So I had to slap myself into reality.

I hope you didn't slap yourself so hard that it's still stinging! LOL

Hopefully everything is back on track and you're well on the way to making your December goals.

Sue in NJ

Guest guest

> Well, what a crazy few days I have had. I wont go into great detail

it is

> so boring.

Ah, did it have to do with your dad and the bunch of politicians up your

way the past week? If so, things will calm down after tomorrow.

> I got the cold from hell.

So many people on-line are complaining of this, joking that it's being

passed over the Internet like a virus. :) Rest up, get your liquids in,

and keep warm, and come back when you can.

> December was the month from hell as well in the medical department.

I had

> spoken to my dr in Nov. about waiting until Jan to induce my period

OR as she

> calls it strip my lining.

I guess the progesterone pills aren't doing what they're supposed to?

What else does she have in mind to do now?

>Lots of cramps and headaches. That lasted until Dec 30th. 2 Full

weeks. YUGH....

WHen I was on the progesterone pills 10 - 20 years ago the same thing

happened. I would wear 2 of hte extra-absorbent pads and be good for

maybe an hour if I didn't move. I was wishing they made adult diapers in

our size so I could wear a few just to get a good night's sleep.

> This week I have a lot of things to finish up. Decorations are major

to be

> done. I will have my living room back.

Henry and I *just* put the last box away a few minutes ago, then I

poured my tea and came in here to the computer. A good vacuuming and

I'll be ready to mess it up again. I already pulled out a few patterns I

want to try next.

>AND kitchen is the zone this week.

On Friday I pulled out the vacuum and did the kitchen ceiling fan. Of

course that left a mess elsewhere in the kitchen so the top of the

cabinets then had to get done, then the floor and rugs again - you know

the story.

Sue in NJ

Guest guest

It sounds like you have some difficult hormonal issues. Hormonal issues are related to high levels of insulin in the body, as are many diseases. I used to have very late periods, every 35-40 days, but after cleaning up my diet my periods are every 28 days like clockwork, and I get almost no PMS symptoms at all.Luv,DebbySan , CA147 pounds lost! 100% of health issues reversed!Find out about the diet that helped me:Group: curingcandida/Website: http://www.naturallythriving.comStudying nutrition for 13 years. Currently pursuing Nutritional

Consultant license.----- Original Message ----From: "Jase0157@..."

Well, what a crazy few days I have had. I wont go into great detail it is so boring. Or as I call same old stuff. BUT started off great. No real diet persay but watching portions, water, and movement. I got the cold from hell. Started in my chest which never happens to me. AND I still have it today. So we are going on 10 days. YUGH...

December was the month from hell as well in the medical department. I had spoken to my dr in Nov. about waiting until Jan to induce my period OR as she calls it strip my lining. This is so I dont go so long without a period. Her request is every 90 days. The last time in Aug when I did it, was a mess. I guess when you take the pills if your body is about to have one it can get complicated. That is why it took so long to start the flo in Aug. So the deal was Right after xmas take the 10 days of pills and should start BEG of the year. LOL Dec 5 I started spotting. Nothing to write about. That only lasted a few days. Dec 15th I started a regular flo. It could be heavy at times but manageable. Lots of cramps and headaches. That lasted until Dec 30th. 2 Full weeks. YUGH.... Last night I am doing dishes a feel a swish OR gush down there. AND I was bleeding heavy again. Cramps you read about. I could tell there were big chunks of lining. That lasted 3 hours and then nothing. LOL So I may give the dr a call just to go over what has happened. BUT finally my body has had a natural period without drugs being involved. The explanation for last night I think is there was some lining left and my body was discharging it.

Now to my point. Sunday I got on scale and was up from beg of year. Jan 1 was 248 and I was 249.4. So I am up which makes no sense to me. Because I have been active with what I eat and such. So I am going to just push forward and see what happens.

This week I have a lot of things to finish up. Decorations are major to be done. I will have my living room back. AND kitchen is the zone this week.

Hope all is well.

Guest guest

You are very right. I have been told I have PCOS. BUT I did not have the fertility issues.

N.H.Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Guest guest

WOW hugs to you !! Hope things are better now!!

in WAStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Guest guest

Manymites,

I'm sorry you had to board your dog. I can only imagine how hard that

was. I wouldn't know what to do without my 2 kitties. But I'm glad that

things have improved for you! I wish you luck in your continued battle.

>

> Hi everyone- just a little update on our status.

> We boarded our dog about a week ago and haven't had any activity

since

> then. The cleaning and spraying toll has been difficult for me in

> addition to keeping a job but the good news is that it appears the

> problem is much more under control.

>

> I only have time to read the posts once in a while but feel very

proud

> to see everyone fighting hard to rid of this pestilence.

>

> Keep up the good work everyone! MM

>

Guest guest

How exciting Tina! I am glad you sent an update!! Getting close!!

in WACreate a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

Guest guest

> On Saturday I started getting short of breath, and on sunday I keeled

> over in the bathroom and voided.  Martha called 9-11 and I went to the

> local hospital (three blocks away).  I had lost about two thirds of my

> blood supply and was still bleeding.

Well, Bill, for crying out loud! Isn't anyone monitoring your INR

levels? I get tested once a month at the anti-coagulation clinic here

at Providence. Get thee to a clinical pharmacist, my dear!

xo,

Lynn S.

fellow Spongebob fan :)

------

Mama, homeschooler, writer, activist, spinner & knitter

For feminist homemakers: http://www.thenewhomemaker.com

NOTICE: The National Security Agency may have read this email without

warning, warrant, or notice.

Guest guest

Wow.. I’m glad you’re ok now.

Were you on any new meds or different foods that could have caused an

interaction?

Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 6:40

PM

Subject: update

Nothing new cardiac-wise, but might have some relevance to

those taking coumadin.

On Saturday I started getting short of breath, and on sunday

I keeled over in the bathroom and voided. Martha called 9-11 and I went

to the local hospital (three blocks away). I had lost about two thirds of

my blood supply and was still bleeding.

the cause was belieed to be my coumadin, which despite

taking regularly,has a varying effect on the clotting levels. I was off

the chart. They did not know, however, the bleeding site or f the site

was the cause and only exasperated by the coumadin. I was air-evaced to

Stanford.

A complete GI series was scheduled as soon as I stopped

bleeding and my blood pressure returned to normal (It had been down

to 60/30.) They discovered a " polyp farm starting in my lower

intestine which they " harvested " during the colonoscopy. I will

have to have colonoscopies every nine months or so from now on. in the

middle GI tract they found an unidentified polyp which they will treat or

remove next week, and that was believed to be the source of the bleeding.

I recieived 16 units of blood/plasma while there and was released

Wednesday. I still have stamina problems, but they are getting better

daily. No cardiac interaction occurred beyond what is stated above.

I hve learned now that black stools can be as bad as red

ones, and maybe worse. Excessive shortness of breath is important

too. I also learned that we ers are great patients for the docs

becaue we know so much about our history and are used to being precise in our

descriptions. Makes the care that much more effective.

Stanford was great. I had been in UCLA years ago and

the medical care there was great, and I cannot say Stanford was beter in that

regard. but as a well run hospital, I culd find absolutely nothing at

Stanford that did not run like a perfectly designed, built and maintained

machine. The only complaint I had was the GoLightly which although now

mildly pineapple-flavored is worse than the procedure by a lot.

Martha and I are raising two granddaughters (9 and 4) and I

worried about them, and also if the stress when i got home of being a 66 year

old ad-hoc parent with a cardiac history and recent hospitalization would be

too difficult. Wrong! The gorls make me feel better than any meds

I've ever taken. Besides that, I needed to catch up on SpongeBob.

From Califronia where mobsters worry about stool pigeons and

statues worry about pigeon stool.

Bill

__________ NOD32 3021 (20080412) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.

http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

bill i am so glad to hear hat you are okay now so sorry to hear you have had this prolem i have had tha wth just asprin !!!! they ahve to keep close inrs on me due to this beaware you might not think of this but milk causes bleeding as well ! as it thins your blood somehow !!! i'm glad your okay what are you oing to treat you did they put you on vitim k ? did they get you level down ? are they goign to watcht he level mroe closely ? i bet your grandkids are hapy there lovible maek you laught grandpas back home safe and sound i knowfrom ym parents having problme nd being on both side of the fence ie haveing the problem and haeign close family with the poblems that athough it's nto the best thing and no one wants peopel to have promblem they dont think just about your problems at that age they just think about you and worry about you !!!! so dont worry if your grandkids are anythign like you there strogn and brave and

sounds as though they ahve had a hard life be patiant wiht yourself and trust te fact that love is a stronger bond and tie then worry it will outlast any problems and isuses i hope this finds you fillign better hows your family freind that was haveing problem long ago she doign okay? pleas elet up knwo hwo your doign fro time to time we worry about you ! MARTHA or BILL MAHAN <billandmarthamahan@...> wrote: Nothing new cardiac-wise,

but might have some relevance to those taking coumadin. On Saturday I started getting short of breath, and on sunday I keeled over in the bathroom and voided. Martha called 9-11 and I went to the local hospital (three blocks away). I had lost about two thirds of my blood supply and was still bleeding. the cause was belieed to be my coumadin, which despite taking regularly,has a varying effect on the clotting levels. I was off the chart. They did not know, however, the bleeding site or f the site was the cause and only exasperated by the coumadin. I was air-evaced to Stanford. A complete GI series was scheduled as soon as I stopped bleeding and my blood pressure returned to normal (It had been down to 60/30.) They discovered a "polyp farm starting in my lower intestine which they "harvested" during the colonoscopy. I will have to

have colonoscopies every nine months or so from now on. in the middle GI tract they found an unidentified polyp which they will treat or remove next week, and that was believed to be the source of the bleeding. I recieived 16 units of blood/plasma while there and was released Wednesday. I still have stamina problems, but they are getting better daily. No cardiac interaction occurred beyond what is stated above. I hve learned now that black stools can be as bad as red ones, and maybe worse. Excessive shortness of breath is important too. I also learned that we ers are great patients for the docs becaue we know so much about our history and are used to being precise in our descriptions. Makes the care that much more effective. Stanford was great. I had been in UCLA years ago and the medical care there was great, and I cannot say Stanford was beter in

that regard. but as a well run hospital, I culd find absolutely nothing at Stanford that did not run like a perfectly designed, built and maintained machine. The only complaint I had was the GoLightly which although now mildly pineapple-flavored is worse than the procedure by a lot. Martha and I are raising two granddaughters (9 and 4) and I worried about them, and also if the stress when i got home of being a 66 year old ad-hoc parent with a cardiac history and recent hospitalization would be too difficult. Wrong! The gorls make me feel better than any meds I've ever taken. Besides that, I needed to catch up on SpongeBob. From Califronia where mobsters worry about stool pigeons and statues worry about pigeon stool. Bill

Guest guest

Bill, we're so glad you are still with us. You had a

definite emergency! How is Martha doing after all

that? Prayers for your recovery and improved health.

Mike

--- MARTHA or BILL MAHAN

<billandmarthamahan@...> wrote:

> Nothing new cardiac-wise, but might have some

> relevance to those taking coumadin.

>

> On Saturday I started getting short of breath, and

> on sunday I keeled over in the bathroom and voided.

> Martha called 9-11 and I went to the local hospital

> (three blocks away). I had lost about two thirds of

> my blood supply and was still bleeding.

>

> the cause was belieed to be my coumadin, which

> despite taking regularly,has a varying effect on the

> clotting levels. I was off the chart. They did not

> know, however, the bleeding site or f the site was

> the cause and only exasperated by the coumadin. I

> was air-evaced to Stanford.

>

> A complete GI series was scheduled as soon as I

> stopped bleeding and my blood pressure returned to

> normal (It had been down to 60/30.) They discovered

> a " polyp farm starting in my lower intestine which

> they " harvested " during the colonoscopy. I will

> have to have colonoscopies every nine months or so

> from now on. in the middle GI tract they found an

> unidentified polyp which they will treat or remove

> next week, and that was believed to be the source of

> the bleeding. I recieived 16 units of blood/plasma

> while there and was released Wednesday. I still

> have stamina problems, but they are getting better

> daily. No cardiac interaction occurred beyond what

> is stated above.

>

> I hve learned now that black stools can be as bad as

> red ones, and maybe worse. Excessive shortness of

> breath is important too. I also learned that we

> ers are great patients for the docs becaue we

> know so much about our history and are used to being

> precise in our descriptions. Makes the care that

> much more effective.

>

> Stanford was great. I had been in UCLA years ago

> and the medical care there was great, and I cannot

> say Stanford was beter in that regard. but as a

> well run hospital, I culd find absolutely nothing at

> Stanford that did not run like a perfectly designed,

> built and maintained machine. The only complaint I

> had was the GoLightly which although now mildly

> pineapple-flavored is worse than the procedure by a

> lot.

>

> Martha and I are raising two granddaughters (9 and

> 4) and I worried about them, and also if the stress

> when i got home of being a 66 year old ad-hoc parent

> with a cardiac history and recent hospitalization

> would be too difficult. Wrong! The gorls make me

> feel better than any meds I've ever taken. Besides

> that, I needed to catch up on SpongeBob.

>

> From Califronia where mobsters worry about stool

> pigeons and statues worry about pigeon stool.

>

> Bill

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Guest guest

In a message dated 6/10/2008 7:46:45 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, sapphyreonalosingstreak@... writes:

It will be end of week anyway even if we switch, sodon't delete me or anything I'm still here!!!!

Pshaw..... we wouldn't do that to you Sapphy!! (( HUGS )) Take care this week!!

in WAVote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.

Guest guest

Hi ,

I'm glad to see that you're having some progress. It sounds like

you're almost on your way out of this mitemare. Being able to sit

through a movie and not be bothered is a splendid thing!

Walking around with plastic bags on your feet isn't stupid! It's a

very very smart thing to do. :) The Feet can be a major source of

infestation. ie.. crawling into bed, curling up on the sofa... etc.

I ran around the house with rubber Crocs on all the time. I could

take those off and " hose them down " throughout the day. They were a

Godsend!

Keep us posted!

>

> The streaks have stopped but I have switched my diet back to

> normal...kind of mainly limited sugar, carbs, and no fruit. I feel

a

> lot less of them but am still getting bitten; not as bad as I used

to

> though. It sucks because the weather here is totally on there favor

> right now. One thing that I have adapted, which sounds stupid, is

> walking around in plastic bags on my feet. It seems to have made a

> big difference. I have yet to see black and white specks but then

> again I'm not really looking. My apartment and bed still remain a

> problem. I've switched to 50/50 ammonia and water spray when I

leave,

> windex is getting too expensive.

> My throat has gotten worse and my ears. My left one is clogged with

> something. I think I put too much crap in it. I'm laying off it

for

> a while. I'm going to a sauna tonight to hoping to help out the

> situation.

> The good news is I sat through a whole movie without being

bothered.

> I'm confused on the direction things are going but guess I will find

> out in a couple of weeks.

>

Guest guest

:

A BIG turning point for me was when I stopped using my regular bed (stored it upright on the family room wall), and I bought a $10 Ozark twin size air mattress from Walmart (in the camping section). I am able to take this air mattress and just hose it down with hot water, in the shower every day. Takes less than 2 minutes.

I was using the Walmart vinyl covers for my mattress and box springs, but was still getting bit every night; even though I washed the bed with bleach/water every day.

Some people are apprehensive about using an air mattress, because they think the mites will crawl up on the mattress at night and get them. This is not the case with me. Another poster makes a "mote" out of plastic and sprays with dawn/water/borax, so the mites cannot crawl up onto him during the night. I just clean the floors with bleach every few days.

My mites are canine sarcoptic mites, though. They are different than bird mites, as they are mainly on me and not so much my environment. Because you mention that you cannot see the black/white specs, you just might have a sarcoptic mite. i cannot see mine either. But, then again, our administrator on this group, says that a certain kind of bird mite is microscopic.

Bleach/water spray will kill these mites in the environment. I use it whereever I can without ruining stuff.

Mel

From: <amandatheclimber@...>Subject: Updatebird mites Date: Monday, July 7, 2008, 3:43 PM

The streaks have stopped but I have switched my diet back tonormal...kind of mainly limited sugar, carbs, and no fruit. I feel alot less of them but am still getting bitten; not as bad as I used tothough. It sucks because the weather here is totally on there favorright now. One thing that I have adapted, which sounds stupid, iswalking around in plastic bags on my feet. It seems to have made abig difference. I have yet to see black and white specks but thenagain I'm not really looking. My apartment and bed still remain aproblem. I've switched to 50/50 ammonia and water spray when I leave,windex is getting too expensive.My throat has gotten worse and my ears. My left one is clogged withsomething. I think I put too much crap in it. I'm laying off it fora while. I'm going to a sauna tonight to hoping to help out thesituation. The good news is I sat through a whole movie without being bothered.

I'm confused on the direction things are going but guess I will findout in a couple of weeks.

Guest guest

Actually I was using an air mattress before this and was having

problems. They appear mainly to be on my floor. I'm trying to think

of a new routine to get them out of my apartment. Right now my

cleaning isn't working. I think it is because the time of day I'm

doing it at. I'm going to try to start cleaning in the early morning

before the sun is totally up. I can't at night because then I would

have to stay out of my apartment and I have to sleep. I'm pretty sure

I don't have sarcoptic mites because they are mainly in my environment

from what I observe. The young seem to be in my lungs, nose, ears,

and mouth. They are also very motile. They might borrow in my skin

but they seem to spend the dominate part of their life cycle outside.

I would use bleach but I'm in an apartment and I figured I had to

decided between bleach or ammonia since I was washing my clothes in

it. Both as we know is a bad idea. I will try your plastic fort idea

though.

>

> From: <amandatheclimber@...>

> Subject: Update

> bird mites

> Date: Monday, July 7, 2008, 3:43 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> normal...kind of mainly limited sugar, carbs, and no fruit. I feel a

> lot less of them but am still getting bitten; not as bad as I used to

> problem. I've switched to 50/50 ammonia and water spray when I leave,

> something. I think I put too much crap in it. I'm laying off it for

> situation.

> The good news is I sat through a whole movie without being bothered.

>

Guest guest

I'm still getting bitten which worries me:(

> >

> > The streaks have stopped but I have switched my diet back to

> > normal...kind of mainly limited sugar, carbs, and no fruit. I feel

> a

> > lot less of them but am still getting bitten; not as bad as I used

> to

> > though. It sucks because the weather here is totally on there favor

> > right now. One thing that I have adapted, which sounds stupid, is

> > walking around in plastic bags on my feet. It seems to have made a

> > big difference. I have yet to see black and white specks but then

> > again I'm not really looking. My apartment and bed still remain a

> > problem. I've switched to 50/50 ammonia and water spray when I

> leave,

> > windex is getting too expensive.

> > My throat has gotten worse and my ears. My left one is clogged with

> > something. I think I put too much crap in it. I'm laying off it

> for

> > a while. I'm going to a sauna tonight to hoping to help out the

> > situation.

> > The good news is I sat through a whole movie without being

> bothered.

> > I'm confused on the direction things are going but guess I will find

> > out in a couple of weeks.

> >

>

Guest guest

Does anyone have a picture of the red streaks? I found some streaks

but they corresponded with the edge of a shirt that was a little too

tight that i wore to bed two nights ago. its basically gone now, and

now that i think about it reminds me of the red i got under my sports

bra when i first came down with all this.

Also, I wear rubber/plastic flipflops from CVS that seemed to help

keep them off of me..

I also kept my saline solution bottle for my nose and restocked it

with neti pot salt and water and squeeze a bit up into my sinus

cavities whenever i suspect movement, which incidentally isnt often.

My ears are clicking again when i swallow, somethign Ive had for two

years or so. . . . k

>

> normal...kind of mainly limited sugar, carbs, and no fruit. I feel a

> lot less of them but am still getting bitten; not as bad as I used to

> problem. I've switched to 50/50 ammonia and water spray when I leave,

> something. I think I put too much crap in it. I'm laying off it for

> situation.

> The good news is I sat through a whole movie without being bothered.

>

Guest guest

Have you tried spraying rubbing alcohol? A woman here on Maui used

rubbing alcohol to get rid of the in her environment.

myrtle

> >

> > From: <amandatheclimber@>

> > Subject: Update

> > bird mites

> > Date: Monday, July 7, 2008, 3:43 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > normal...kind of mainly limited sugar, carbs, and no fruit. I feel a

> > lot less of them but am still getting bitten; not as bad as I used to

> > problem. I've switched to 50/50 ammonia and water spray when I leave,

> > something. I think I put too much crap in it. I'm laying off it for

> > situation.

> > The good news is I sat through a whole movie without being bothered.

> >

>

Guest guest

p6150131lt7.th.jpg

> >

> > normal...kind of mainly limited sugar, carbs, and no fruit. I feel a

> > lot less of them but am still getting bitten; not as bad as I used to

> > problem. I've switched to 50/50 ammonia and water spray when I leave,

> > something. I think I put too much crap in it. I'm laying off it for

> > situation.

> > The good news is I sat through a whole movie without being bothered.

> >

>