RemedySpot.com

Detox

Rate this topic

Guest guest

O.k. I am sick and tired of taking pills for detox that dont work. I

have heard alot of discussion on coffee enemas. and anyone explain why

they work, what is the procedure and where to get the equipment? Please

help.

The coffee retention enema is easier to hold if it is preceded by a simple cleansing enema of either water or water with a little lemon juice added.

The recipe: 6 heaping Tablespoons fresh ground coffee (not instant or decaf.) in 2 quarts of steam distilled water. Simmer 15 minutes, cool, strain, and use just a pint, refrigerate the rest for other times in a closed jar.

Use vitamin E to lube tip or use aloe vera. Both are healing. Lie on right side after insertion and retain for 15 minutes. Do not roll from side to side and do not massage the colon, just let it do its thing. Do not be concerned if it is not expelled after 15 minutes, just get up and move around until you feel the urge to expel the liquid.

Do not use tap water, no telling what is in it.

Excessive use of coffee enemas over 6 months or more, daily, will deplete iron, as well as other vitamins and minerals.

You can add B-complex and liquid kelp, sea concentrate or other liquid minerals to the enema, if you use powders make sure they dissolve. You can also add probiotics, and/or burdock root and/or milk thistle alcohol-free extracts. And interestingly enough, he also suggeststhat if you wish to kill unwanted bacteria in the colon, adding 5 drops dioxychlor from American BIologics or Aerobic 07 from Aerobic Life. Go figure.....That's sodium chlorite. Just a drop should do it, if using the MMS.

Add the juice of 3 lemons to 2 quarts of luke warm steam distilled water. You can also add 2 dropperfuls liquid kelp or mineral supplement. As you take this one in, you'll want to start on your back. You'll want to massage, starting on the lower right, and going up to the liver, over to the pancreas and down to the lower left side, right from there to the center under the naval, and loosen any fecal matter.

These two enemas, done once a week, will help with constipation, solitis, and if you don't like or are allergic to lemons, you can use 1-2 oz of wheat grass or 1 oz age Kyolic garlic extract instead, or you can just use steam distilled water.

Extract from Prescription for Nutritional Healing, Fourth Edition, pp 785-786

thank you for the very complete information. Is there any caution if

you have real issues with caffine?

>

> The coffee retention enema is easier to hold if

> it is preceded by a simple cleansing enema of

> either water or water with a little lemon juice

> added.

> The recipe: 6 heaping Tablespoons fresh ground

> coffee (not instant or decaf.) in 2 quarts of

> steam distilled water. Simmer 15 minutes, cool,

> strain, and use just a pint, refrigerate the

> rest for other times in a closed jar.

> Use vitamin E to lube tip or use aloe vera. Both

> are healing. Lie on right side after insertion

> and retain for 15 minutes. Do not roll from side

> to side and do not massage the colon, just let

> it do its thing. Do not be concerned if it is

> not expelled after 15 minutes, just get up and

> move around until you feel the urge to expel the

> liquid.

>

> Do not use tap water, no telling what is in it.

> Excessive use of coffee enemas over 6 months or

> more, daily, will deplete iron, as well as other

> vitamins and minerals.

> You can add B-complex and liquid kelp, sea

> concentrate or other liquid minerals to the

> enema, if you use powders make sure they

> dissolve. You can also add probiotics, and/or

> burdock root and/or milk thistle alcohol-free

> extracts. And interestingly enough, he also

> suggeststhat if you wish to kill unwanted

> bacteria in the colon, adding 5 drops dioxychlor

> from American BIologics or Aerobic 07 from

> Aerobic Life. Go figure.....That's sodium

> chlorite. Just a drop should do it, if using the

> MMS.

>

> Add the juice of 3 lemons to 2 quarts of luke

> warm steam distilled water. You can also add 2

> dropperfuls liquid kelp or mineral supplement.

> As you take this one in, you'll want to start on

> your back. You'll want to massage, starting on

> the lower right, and going up to the liver, over

> to the pancreas and down to the lower left side,

> right from there to the center under the naval,

> and loosen any fecal matter.

>

> These two enemas, done once a week, will help

> with constipation, solitis, and if you don't

> like or are allergic to lemons, you can use 1-2

> oz of wheat grass or 1 oz age Kyolic garlic

> extract instead, or you can just use steam

> distilled water.

>

> Extract from Prescription for Nutritional

> Healing, Fourth Edition, pp 785-786

>

• 3 months later...
Guest guest

Jill,I very much doubt they tested you for Platinum . . . Only one lab that I know of will test for that.Platinum is used as a catalyst to turn liquid silicone into a semi-solid . . . like that used in gel and implant shells. Sometimes they used nickel.Do you know exactly which metals they tested you for?My guess is that they tested you for lead, mercury and/or arsenic. Any more?Hugs,Rogene

Guest guest

Jill,I very much doubt they tested you for Platinum . . . Only one lab that I know of will test for that.Platinum is used as a catalyst to turn liquid silicone into a semi-solid . . . like that used in gel and implant shells. Sometimes they used nickel.Do you know exactly which metals they tested you for?My guess is that they tested you for lead, mercury and/or arsenic. Any more?Hugs,Rogene

Guest guest

Jill,I think both the sauna and foot bath are great. . . As well as liver flushes, chelation, etc. . . Different detoxes draw from different parts of the body. . . The overkill part is when you try to do everything at the same time. . . Put some time between treatments. There is some overlap, but I wouldn't consider that overkill. Keep in mind this takes time. . . rushing things isn't good. Your body needs time to adjust between treatments. . . especially when you're still Herxing from the last treatment. As to your messages . . . First set up a new address through . . it's free. . . Then go the group web page and Edit your Profile. You'll be able to change your address there. Then

you'll want to delete all your messages. . . Only Patty, the moderators (I'm one) can delete messages others wrote that included your address. . . When I delete messages, I delete them wholesale . . Nothing will be left that contains your address. I don't have time to review them. . . If you'll give me the numbers, it will help a lot.When Lea's attorney told her to delete hers, we had thousands of messages to delete! . . It was a huge effort. . . Even then, we can't do anything about messages others have saved to their personal files. When responding to someone, it's a good idea to remove their email addy, even if you leave the message. . . Note how Lynda does it. I generally remove the entire message, unless it appears to be needed to make sense of the response. Hugs,Rogene

Guest guest

Jill,I think both the sauna and foot bath are great. . . As well as liver flushes, chelation, etc. . . Different detoxes draw from different parts of the body. . . The overkill part is when you try to do everything at the same time. . . Put some time between treatments. There is some overlap, but I wouldn't consider that overkill. Keep in mind this takes time. . . rushing things isn't good. Your body needs time to adjust between treatments. . . especially when you're still Herxing from the last treatment. As to your messages . . . First set up a new address through . . it's free. . . Then go the group web page and Edit your Profile. You'll be able to change your address there. Then

you'll want to delete all your messages. . . Only Patty, the moderators (I'm one) can delete messages others wrote that included your address. . . When I delete messages, I delete them wholesale . . Nothing will be left that contains your address. I don't have time to review them. . . If you'll give me the numbers, it will help a lot.When Lea's attorney told her to delete hers, we had thousands of messages to delete! . . It was a huge effort. . . Even then, we can't do anything about messages others have saved to their personal files. When responding to someone, it's a good idea to remove their email addy, even if you leave the message. . . Note how Lynda does it. I generally remove the entire message, unless it appears to be needed to make sense of the response. Hugs,Rogene

Guest guest

Jill,It's the nature of the group . . . All support messages are public. I suspect the other group is a private group run by an individual.Hugs,Rogene---

Guest guest

Jill,It's the nature of the group . . . All support messages are public. I suspect the other group is a private group run by an individual.Hugs,Rogene---