RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hello everyone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome! Here's a couple of question for you. What grade are you in? What are your hobbies?Channing Ashbaugh <channing28270@...> wrote: Hello Everyone. I have High functioning autism or aspergers syndrome.I am a female. Some of my hobbies and interests include pets, sports, camping and movies. I am looking for e-mail only pen pals that will accept short letters with questions only like for example:do you have any pets?Do you like music?What

type of music do you like ?And ask me some questions back in return. If you would like to be my e-mail pen pal please e-mail me at chanchan79excite Channing28270gmailChanningacarolina (DOT) rr.comChanningashbaughnetscape (DOT) netI am needing the people who would like to be my e-mail pen pal to understand that I am a busy person that can only send an e-mail out once a month.channing

Get your email and more, right on the new .com

Guest guest

Thank you all for you support. I am here at my desk almost in tears

because I finally found a group that actually understands me and

what I am going through.

Thanks Again

> >

> > > I would like to thank the Owner for allowing me to

> > > join this group.

> > > For so long I have been alone with this illness...

> > > I'm not on any

> > > meds. My MD said that since I had it was a baby my

> > > body is probably

> > > immune to it and I don't drink.

> > >

> > > I sometimes block it out and go about my daily

> > life

> > > except when it

> > > comes to the opposite sex... Because I know

> > there's

> > > a stigma out

> > > there on HCV and some who don't know relates it to

> > > HIV or Aids. So

> > > tell a boyfriend is hard because chances are they

> > > just up and leave.

> > > When that happens I am totally totally said

> > because

> > > I feel like I am

> > > being blamed for something I have no control over.

> >

> > >

> > > I never did drugs nor did I have tatoos or ect. I

> > > got it through a

> > > blood transfusion when I was only 3 days old. Now

> > at

> > > 28 it still

> > > gets to me.

> > >

> > > Sometime I wish I never knew I had it.

> > >

> > > Sex is a big topic...

> > >

> > > When I found out I had it was around the time it

> > was

> > > all over the

> > > News...

> > >

> > > How I found out- I was on campus and I wanted to

> > > give blood. So I

> > > went to the Blood drive at school. A few weeks

> > later

> > > I got a letter

> > > say my blood was tinted with Hep C. I didn't know

> > > what that was so I

> > > was like " Oh I have bad blood. " No big deal. I

> > > ignored the letter.

> > > That even when I came back to my room something

> > told

> > > me to re-read

> > > the letter.. so I sat down and read it again... I

> > > was

> > > floored!!!!!!!!!!!

> > >

> > > I had a liver disease. The next morning I surfed

> > the

> > > web to find out

> > > about it. I was in TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!

> > > Not so much that I got it but more so on HOW? was

> > it

> > > an STD? Can i

> > > have a family and kids?

> > >

> > > That weekend I went home and told my parents and

> > > they were very

> > > sweet. I didn't get it from a guy Condoms are my

> > > best friends. The

> > > TV was one and then " Out break of Hep C in the

> > USA "

> > >

> > > I couldn't watch it anymore I went took a shower

> > and

> > > cried cried

> > > cired. I was amongst the ill and sick.

> > >

> > > So I pulled myself together and made an appt. with

> > > my MD.

> > > She's GREAT. She knew from my facial expression

> > that

> > > I wasn't happy.

> > >

> > > I told her about the blood drive and she said

> > order

> > > blood work to be

> > > done again.

> > >

> > > inside I prayed it was a mistake and all will be

> > > good again. But No-

> > > I was positve for HCV. Then in a cracked voice I

> > > was like " I read

> > > that if I have kids I could transmit it to my

> > spouse

> > > and 1 out of 4

> > > will get it "

> > >

> > > She smiled and said " No that's not quite true

> > since

> > > HCV is a rare

> > > rare disease its not like Hep A or B. You can only

> > > get it through

> > > Blood to blood contact. There has been a small

> > case

> > > where a spouse

> > > contracted the disease from there partner.

> > >

> > > Then I was like they mark it as an STD is it? She

> > > was like NO again

> > > it's only blood to bloods...Unless two people have

> > > S & M or any out of

> > > the loop type of sexual activity. Or the partner

> > as

> > > a low immune

> > > system. More then likely your spouse wouldn't

> > > contract the disease

> > > from you. If you have chidlren they'll make up

> > their

> > > own blood.

> > >

> > >

> > > Then I asked about treatments and she said you're

> > > young and so you

> > > wouldn't need any treatment now but we'll monitor

> > > your liver. Since

> > > you don't drink and you might have contracted it

> > as

> > > a child. Your

> > > liver should be ok.

> > >

> > > I was 19 when I found out at the time.

> > >

> > > She made me feel a little better. It wasn't the

> > end

> > > of the world.

> > > LOL

> > >

> > > Now 9 years later I still haven't come to terms

> > > with it. Everytime

> > > I go to my other MD He.s always bashing me about

> > it

> > > and saying that

> > > it is an STD and you can spread it... He and I go

> > at

> > > it all the

> > > time... Note he's not a blood doctor so I listen

> > but

> > > I don't take it

> > > all in.

> > >

> > > People started to treat me different like I

> > brought

> > > it upon myself.

> > > Even family members until I told them how I got

> > it.

> > > then itwas

> > > like " OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH poor sis "

> > >

> > > Anywho that's my story on how Hep C entered my

> > life.

> > > I have been

> > > abstaining for sex about the sametime I found out

> > I

> > > got it... Not

> > > becuase I don't want to but becuase I would like

> > to

> > > keep to myself

> > > until I am married to a person who accepts me and

> > > understand my

> > > illness in all... Hard to find out this world of

> > > ignorance but maybe

> > > one day I'll meet my Prince.

> >

> === message truncated ===

>

>

> __________________________________________________

>

Guest guest

well this group is the best,and glad you where guided to us.when you read my last post you will be in tears.thanks for the kind words.and ignore me your better off lol. blessings hillbilly tim norah2386 <norah2386@...> wrote: Thank you all for you support. I am here at my desk almost in tears because I finally found a group that actually understands me and what I am going through. Thanks

Again> > > > > I would like to thank the Owner for allowing me to> > > join this group. > > > For so long I have been alone with this illness...> > > I'm not on any > > > meds. My MD said that since I had it was a baby my> > > body is probably > > > immune to it and I don't drink. > > > > > > I sometimes block it out and go about my daily> > life> > > except when it

> > > comes to the opposite sex... Because I know> > there's> > > a stigma out > > > there on HCV and some who don't know relates it to> > > HIV or Aids. So > > > tell a boyfriend is hard because chances are they> > > just up and leave. > > > When that happens I am totally totally said> > because> > > I feel like I am > > > being blamed for something I have no control over.> > > > > > > > I never did drugs nor did I have tatoos or ect. I> > > got it through a > > > blood transfusion when I was only 3 days old. Now> > at> > > 28 it still > > > gets to me. > > > > > > Sometime I wish I never knew I had it. > > > > > > Sex is a big topic... > > > > > > When I found out

I had it was around the time it> > was> > > all over the > > > News... > > > > > > How I found out- I was on campus and I wanted to> > > give blood. So I > > > went to the Blood drive at school. A few weeks> > later> > > I got a letter > > > say my blood was tinted with Hep C. I didn't know> > > what that was so I > > > was like "Oh I have bad blood." No big deal. I> > > ignored the letter. > > > That even when I came back to my room something> > told> > > me to re-read > > > the letter.. so I sat down and read it again... I> > > was > > > floored!!!!!!!!!!! > > > > > > I had a liver disease. The next morning I surfed> > the> > > web to find out > > > about it. I was in

TEARS!!!!!!!!!!! > > > Not so much that I got it but more so on HOW? was> > it> > > an STD? Can i > > > have a family and kids? > > > > > > That weekend I went home and told my parents and> > > they were very > > > sweet. I didn't get it from a guy Condoms are my> > > best friends. The > > > TV was one and then "Out break of Hep C in the> > USA" > > > > > > I couldn't watch it anymore I went took a shower> > and> > > cried cried > > > cired. I was amongst the ill and sick. > > > > > > So I pulled myself together and made an appt. with> > > my MD. > > > She's GREAT. She knew from my facial expression> > that> > > I wasn't happy. > > > > > > I told her about the blood drive

and she said> > order> > > blood work to be > > > done again. > > > > > > inside I prayed it was a mistake and all will be> > > good again. But No- > > > I was positve for HCV. Then in a cracked voice I> > > was like "I read > > > that if I have kids I could transmit it to my> > spouse> > > and 1 out of 4 > > > will get it" > > > > > > She smiled and said "No that's not quite true> > since> > > HCV is a rare > > > rare disease its not like Hep A or B. You can only> > > get it through > > > Blood to blood contact. There has been a small> > case> > > where a spouse > > > contracted the disease from there partner. > > > > > > Then I was like they mark it as an STD is it?

She> > > was like NO again > > > it's only blood to bloods...Unless two people have> > > S & M or any out of > > > the loop type of sexual activity. Or the partner> > as> > > a low immune > > > system. More then likely your spouse wouldn't> > > contract the disease > > > from you. If you have chidlren they'll make up> > their> > > own blood. > > > > > > > > > Then I asked about treatments and she said you're> > > young and so you > > > wouldn't need any treatment now but we'll monitor> > > your liver. Since > > > you don't drink and you might have contracted it> > as> > > a child. Your > > > liver should be ok. > > > > > > I was 19 when I found out at the time. > > >

> > > She made me feel a little better. It wasn't the> > end> > > of the world. > > > LOL > > > > > > Now 9 years later I still haven't come to terms> > > with it. Everytime > > > I go to my other MD He.s always bashing me about> > it> > > and saying that > > > it is an STD and you can spread it... He and I go> > at> > > it all the > > > time... Note he's not a blood doctor so I listen> > but> > > I don't take it > > > all in.> > > > > > People started to treat me different like I> > brought> > > it upon myself. > > > Even family members until I told them how I got> > it.> > > then itwas > > > like "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH poor sis" > > > > > >

Anywho that's my story on how Hep C entered my> > life.> > > I have been > > > abstaining for sex about the sametime I found out> > I> > > got it... Not > > > becuase I don't want to but becuase I would like> > to> > > keep to myself > > > until I am married to a person who accepts me and> > > understand my > > > illness in all... Hard to find out this world of> > > ignorance but maybe > > > one day I'll meet my Prince. > > > === message truncated ===> > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

Nora, this is the best such group I've been on. Nobody judges, no body gets mean and those who do most of the speaking know what this is all about. I don't have great knowledge, but I can give you emotional support. It's just too scary to go through alone. Hugs and love, Sharon, age 63 and have had this thing for 30 years now. norah2386 <norah2386@...> wrote: Thank you all for you support. I am here at my desk almost in tears because I finally found a group that actually understands me and what I am going through. Thanks Again> > > > > I would like to thank the Owner for allowing me to> > > join this group. > > > For so long I have been alone with this illness...> > > I'm not on any > > > meds. My MD said that since I had it was a baby my> > > body is probably > > > immune to it and I don't drink. > > > > > > I sometimes block it out and go about my daily> > life> > > except when it > > > comes to the opposite sex... Because I know> > there's> > > a stigma out > > > there on HCV and some who don't know relates it to> > > HIV or Aids. So > > > tell a boyfriend is hard because chances are they> > >

just up and leave. > > > When that happens I am totally totally said> > because> > > I feel like I am > > > being blamed for something I have no control over.> > > > > > > > I never did drugs nor did I have tatoos or ect. I> > > got it through a > > > blood transfusion when I was only 3 days old. Now> > at> > > 28 it still > > > gets to me. > > > > > > Sometime I wish I never knew I had it. > > > > > > Sex is a big topic... > > > > > > When I found out I had it was around the time it> > was> > > all over the > > > News... > > > > > > How I found out- I was on campus and I wanted to> > > give blood. So I > > > went to the Blood drive at school. A few weeks>

> later> > > I got a letter > > > say my blood was tinted with Hep C. I didn't know> > > what that was so I > > > was like "Oh I have bad blood." No big deal. I> > > ignored the letter. > > > That even when I came back to my room something> > told> > > me to re-read > > > the letter.. so I sat down and read it again... I> > > was > > > floored!!!!!!!!!!! > > > > > > I had a liver disease. The next morning I surfed> > the> > > web to find out > > > about it. I was in TEARS!!!!!!!!!!! > > > Not so much that I got it but more so on HOW? was> > it> > > an STD? Can i > > > have a family and kids? > > > > > > That weekend I went home and told my parents and> > > they were very > >

> sweet. I didn't get it from a guy Condoms are my> > > best friends. The > > > TV was one and then "Out break of Hep C in the> > USA" > > > > > > I couldn't watch it anymore I went took a shower> > and> > > cried cried > > > cired. I was amongst the ill and sick. > > > > > > So I pulled myself together and made an appt. with> > > my MD. > > > She's GREAT. She knew from my facial expression> > that> > > I wasn't happy. > > > > > > I told her about the blood drive and she said> > order> > > blood work to be > > > done again. > > > > > > inside I prayed it was a mistake and all will be> > > good again. But No- > > > I was positve for HCV. Then in a cracked voice I> > > was like

"I read > > > that if I have kids I could transmit it to my> > spouse> > > and 1 out of 4 > > > will get it" > > > > > > She smiled and said "No that's not quite true> > since> > > HCV is a rare > > > rare disease its not like Hep A or B. You can only> > > get it through > > > Blood to blood contact. There has been a small> > case> > > where a spouse > > > contracted the disease from there partner. > > > > > > Then I was like they mark it as an STD is it? She> > > was like NO again > > > it's only blood to bloods...Unless two people have> > > S & M or any out of > > > the loop type of sexual activity. Or the partner> > as> > > a low immune > > > system. More then likely your spouse

wouldn't> > > contract the disease > > > from you. If you have chidlren they'll make up> > their> > > own blood. > > > > > > > > > Then I asked about treatments and she said you're> > > young and so you > > > wouldn't need any treatment now but we'll monitor> > > your liver. Since > > > you don't drink and you might have contracted it> > as> > > a child. Your > > > liver should be ok. > > > > > > I was 19 when I found out at the time. > > > > > > She made me feel a little better. It wasn't the> > end> > > of the world. > > > LOL > > > > > > Now 9 years later I still haven't come to terms> > > with it. Everytime > > > I go to my other MD He.s always bashing me

about> > it> > > and saying that > > > it is an STD and you can spread it... He and I go> > at> > > it all the > > > time... Note he's not a blood doctor so I listen> > but> > > I don't take it > > > all in.> > > > > > People started to treat me different like I> > brought> > > it upon myself. > > > Even family members until I told them how I got> > it.> > > then itwas > > > like "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH poor sis" > > > > > > Anywho that's my story on how Hep C entered my> > life.> > > I have been > > > abstaining for sex about the sametime I found out> > I> > > got it... Not > > > becuase I don't want to but becuase I would like> > to> > > keep to myself

> > > until I am married to a person who accepts me and> > > understand my > > > illness in all... Hard to find out this world of> > > ignorance but maybe > > > one day I'll meet my Prince. > > > === message truncated ===> > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

WE are glad you are here norah!!!norah2386 <norah2386@...> wrote: Thank you all for you support. I am here at my desk almost in tears because I finally found a group that actually understands me and what I am going through. Thanks Again> > > > > I would like to thank the Owner for allowing me to> > > join this group. > > > For so long I have been alone with this illness...> > > I'm not on any > > > meds. My MD said that since I had it was a baby my> > > body is probably > > > immune to it and I don't drink. > > > > > > I sometimes block it out and go about my daily> > life> > > except when it > > > comes to the opposite sex... Because I know> > there's> > > a stigma out > > > there on HCV and some who don't know relates it to> > > HIV or Aids. So > > > tell a boyfriend is hard

because chances are they> > > just up and leave. > > > When that happens I am totally totally said> > because> > > I feel like I am > > > being blamed for something I have no control over.> > > > > > > > I never did drugs nor did I have tatoos or ect. I> > > got it through a > > > blood transfusion when I was only 3 days old. Now> > at> > > 28 it still > > > gets to me. > > > > > > Sometime I wish I never knew I had it. > > > > > > Sex is a big topic... > > > > > > When I found out I had it was around the time it> > was> > > all over the > > > News... > > > > > > How I found out- I was on campus and I wanted to> > > give blood. So I > > > went to the

Blood drive at school. A few weeks> > later> > > I got a letter > > > say my blood was tinted with Hep C. I didn't know> > > what that was so I > > > was like "Oh I have bad blood." No big deal. I> > > ignored the letter. > > > That even when I came back to my room something> > told> > > me to re-read > > > the letter.. so I sat down and read it again... I> > > was > > > floored!!!!!!!!!!! > > > > > > I had a liver disease. The next morning I surfed> > the> > > web to find out > > > about it. I was in TEARS!!!!!!!!!!! > > > Not so much that I got it but more so on HOW? was> > it> > > an STD? Can i > > > have a family and kids? > > > > > > That weekend I went home and told my

parents and> > > they were very > > > sweet. I didn't get it from a guy Condoms are my> > > best friends. The > > > TV was one and then "Out break of Hep C in the> > USA" > > > > > > I couldn't watch it anymore I went took a shower> > and> > > cried cried > > > cired. I was amongst the ill and sick. > > > > > > So I pulled myself together and made an appt. with> > > my MD. > > > She's GREAT. She knew from my facial expression> > that> > > I wasn't happy. > > > > > > I told her about the blood drive and she said> > order> > > blood work to be > > > done again. > > > > > > inside I prayed it was a mistake and all will be> > > good again. But No- > > > I was positve

for HCV. Then in a cracked voice I> > > was like "I read > > > that if I have kids I could transmit it to my> > spouse> > > and 1 out of 4 > > > will get it" > > > > > > She smiled and said "No that's not quite true> > since> > > HCV is a rare > > > rare disease its not like Hep A or B. You can only> > > get it through > > > Blood to blood contact. There has been a small> > case> > > where a spouse > > > contracted the disease from there partner. > > > > > > Then I was like they mark it as an STD is it? She> > > was like NO again > > > it's only blood to bloods...Unless two people have> > > S & M or any out of > > > the loop type of sexual activity. Or the partner> > as> > > a low immune

> > > system. More then likely your spouse wouldn't> > > contract the disease > > > from you. If you have chidlren they'll make up> > their> > > own blood. > > > > > > > > > Then I asked about treatments and she said you're> > > young and so you > > > wouldn't need any treatment now but we'll monitor> > > your liver. Since > > > you don't drink and you might have contracted it> > as> > > a child. Your > > > liver should be ok. > > > > > > I was 19 when I found out at the time. > > > > > > She made me feel a little better. It wasn't the> > end> > > of the world. > > > LOL > > > > > > Now 9 years later I still haven't come to terms> > > with it. Everytime >

> > I go to my other MD He.s always bashing me about> > it> > > and saying that > > > it is an STD and you can spread it... He and I go> > at> > > it all the > > > time... Note he's not a blood doctor so I listen> > but> > > I don't take it > > > all in.> > > > > > People started to treat me different like I> > brought> > > it upon myself. > > > Even family members until I told them how I got> > it.> > > then itwas > > > like "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH poor sis" > > > > > > Anywho that's my story on how Hep C entered my> > life.> > > I have been > > > abstaining for sex about the sametime I found out> > I> > > got it... Not > > > becuase I don't want to but becuase I

would like> > to> > > keep to myself > > > until I am married to a person who accepts me and> > > understand my > > > illness in all... Hard to find out this world of> > > ignorance but maybe > > > one day I'll meet my Prince. > > > === message truncated ===> > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

So glad to hear that everything checked out okay! I am sure that is a relief

for you and your family.

Noelle (12-2-01)

Ian (8-15-04)

Hello Everyone

Thank - you all for the information on M.R.I'S.... I was soo nervous

but Sadie done wonderful and Good news , everything checked out

great... They gave her a supossitory and within an hour she was out

and the scan itself took about 30 min to an hour.... They let me stay

with her the entire time soo that calmed some of my anxiety.....

Thanks soo much and a extra special Thank you to for the

video, The information was soo helpful and i have a little better

understanding of casting , I am passing the video around to my family

and then to my doctor.... My family doctor is watching Sadie closely

during her treatment at shriener's because this is the first time he

has seen scoliosis in a baby..... just wanted to say thanx and i

have enjoyed reading all the positive posts... soo many little ones

having success with their treatment!! such a blessing to hear

about!! :) Rhonda

Guest guest

I am SO glad for you that is really good news. So everything is really checking

out good for you and Sadie. Talk to you soon.

and Evan

smilegringiggle <smilegringiggle@...> wrote:

---------------------------------

Everyone is raving about the all-new beta.

Guest guest

Glad you found the dvd helpful. It really sheds light on the early treatment

process, and its benefits over the " wait and watch " approach. Please dont

hesitate in asking me, or experienced parents on the group any questions that

come to mind regarding this gentle treatment.

Sincerely,

HRH

Hello Everyone

Guest guest

hi channing welcome to the group email me josieChanning Ashbaugh <channing28270@...> wrote: Hello My name is Channing. I am a female. I live in s, NorthCarolina . I have a Disability called Autism- I have the Aspergerskind of autism. I was treated VERY MEANLY in a group home recently thegroup home told me these things1. That they would not let me go to the church I want to go to 2. That they told me that I would not be able to use the bathroombecause of the fact I have problems with frequent urination3. They told me that I would not be able to use the phone- they wanteda goal because I use the phone too much4. They told me that I could not be independent at all and that Iwould have to be treated as a prisoner- I have a lot of capabilitys mycapabilitys is I can stay at

home without my mother when she goes outof town for 3 nights, I know how to ride the City bus in thecommunity, I know how to walk in the neighborhood and go to placeslike the Library and post office on my own5. They told me that I must go to a Day program and do retarded loFunctioning contract work because of the fact I do not have a job - Ihave had jobs in the community before like working at Pizza Hut,working as a file Clerk at Nationsbank and working as a Janitor at apreschoolBecause of this I have gone back home to live with my ageing 64 yearsold Mother and my ageing 68 years old dad . I also know if my parentswas to die and I was liveing at home with my parents I would become award of the state of North Carolina and be placed in VERYINAPPROPRIATE LIVEING SITUATIONS for someone like me- I do not want tobecome a ward of the state of North Carolina. I AM TREATED VERY MEANLYIN NORTH CAROLINA BECAUSE I HAVE A

DISABILITY CALLED AUTISM- THEASPERGERS KIND OF AUTISM.I am also treated VERY MEANLY by people-pen pals because of the fact Iwrite very short letters with 2 or 3 questions ONLY. I do not havemuch to say about my life because I have no friends where I live -WHERE I LIVE THE PEOPLE CALL ME RETARDED ,PEOPLE CALL ME RUDE AND DONOT SPEAK TO ME AT ALL .I am looking for e-mail pen pals that can accept very short letterswith 2 or 3 questions like for example:1. Do you have any pets?2. Do you like music?3. What kind of music do you like?If you would like to be my pen pal please e-mail me atthe e-mails listed below:chanchan79@...channing28270@...channing28270@...channingashbaugh@...channinga@... channing79@...sockscat23@...I ALSO have a biggest fear in life my with my Autism -or AspergersAutism and me being 35

years old and my mom being 64 and my dad being68 years old my biggest fear in life is As My parents get older I knowthat one day my parents are going to die. I do not want to become award of my state I am going to need a place to live what can I doabout haveing a place to live that will include these things:Things I Expect in my place I want to call home1. Haveing independent time without Group home staff to be at thehouse when I am at the house2. Being able to attend My Church that I want to attend every Sundaywithout paying for a bus3. Being able to go to my Church Activitys like Concerts and christmasmusicals without paying for a bus4. I want a person to help me with cooking- I DO NOT KNOW how to cookat all5. I want a person or a nest that promises to give me transportationto my church that I want to attend Every Sunday6. I would Like someone to talk to other than Clients if I am in a nest7. I want

to go to bed when ever I want to8. Be able to use my phone without people saying I talk on the phonetoo much and need a goal for useing the phone9. Haveing activities like being able to go to:1. Dances2. Bingo Games3. Going to the Movies4. Going Bowling5. Being able to go swimming6. Haveing Access to the YMCA7. Going on trips like:1. To the Beach2. Camping10. Not being told that I MUST go to a sheltered workshop or dayprogram if I do not have a Job11. Being able to stay home if I am too sick to go to workI am also looking for some pen pal I can join.I am also looking for people that can join my I own.Channing~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Chats at

/chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe This group is not intended to diagnose or treat illnesses. No one on this group is qualified to diagnose medical

conditions. If you feel you need medical attention, seek the advice of a qualified physician.~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

Guest guest

you joined a great group for finding people to talk to. everyone here is very nice. and always has lots of encouraging words and support. i hope to hear from you again soon. evelynChanning Ashbaugh <channing28270@...> wrote: Hello My name is Channing. I am a female. I live in s, NorthCarolina . I have a Disability called Autism- I have the Aspergerskind of autism. I was treated VERY MEANLY in a group home recently thegroup home told me these

things1. That they would not let me go to the church I want to go to 2. That they told me that I would not be able to use the bathroombecause of the fact I have problems with frequent urination3. They told me that I would not be able to use the phone- they wanteda goal because I use the phone too much4. They told me that I could not be independent at all and that Iwould have to be treated as a prisoner- I have a lot of capabilitys mycapabilitys is I can stay at home without my mother when she goes outof town for 3 nights, I know how to ride the City bus in thecommunity, I know how to walk in the neighborhood and go to placeslike the Library and post office on my own5. They told me that I must go to a Day program and do retarded loFunctioning contract work because of the fact I do not have a job - Ihave had jobs in the community before like working at Pizza Hut,working as a file Clerk at Nationsbank and working

as a Janitor at apreschoolBecause of this I have gone back home to live with my ageing 64 yearsold Mother and my ageing 68 years old dad . I also know if my parentswas to die and I was liveing at home with my parents I would become award of the state of North Carolina and be placed in VERYINAPPROPRIATE LIVEING SITUATIONS for someone like me- I do not want tobecome a ward of the state of North Carolina. I AM TREATED VERY MEANLYIN NORTH CAROLINA BECAUSE I HAVE A DISABILITY CALLED AUTISM- THEASPERGERS KIND OF AUTISM.I am also treated VERY MEANLY by people-pen pals because of the fact Iwrite very short letters with 2 or 3 questions ONLY. I do not havemuch to say about my life because I have no friends where I live -WHERE I LIVE THE PEOPLE CALL ME RETARDED ,PEOPLE CALL ME RUDE AND DONOT SPEAK TO ME AT ALL .I am looking for e-mail pen pals that can accept very short letterswith 2 or 3 questions like for

example:1. Do you have any pets?2. Do you like music?3. What kind of music do you like?If you would like to be my pen pal please e-mail me atthe e-mails listed below:chanchan79excitechanning28270gmailchanning28270mywaychanningashbaughnetscape (DOT) netchanningacarolina (DOT) rr.com channing79hotmailsockscat23hotmailI ALSO have a biggest fear in life my with my Autism -or AspergersAutism and me being 35 years old and my mom being 64 and my dad being68 years old my biggest fear in life is As My parents get older I

knowthat one day my parents are going to die. I do not want to become award of my state I am going to need a place to live what can I doabout haveing a place to live that will include these things:Things I Expect in my place I want to call home1. Haveing independent time without Group home staff to be at thehouse when I am at the house2. Being able to attend My Church that I want to attend every Sundaywithout paying for a bus3. Being able to go to my Church Activitys like Concerts and christmasmusicals without paying for a bus4. I want a person to help me with cooking- I DO NOT KNOW how to cookat all5. I want a person or a nest that promises to give me transportationto my church that I want to attend Every Sunday6. I would Like someone to talk to other than Clients if I am in a nest7. I want to go to bed when ever I want to8. Be able to use my phone without people saying I talk on the phonetoo much

and need a goal for useing the phone9. Haveing activities like being able to go to:1. Dances2. Bingo Games3. Going to the Movies4. Going Bowling5. Being able to go swimming6. Haveing Access to the YMCA7. Going on trips like:1. To the Beach2. Camping10. Not being told that I MUST go to a sheltered workshop or dayprogram if I do not have a Job11. Being able to stay home if I am too sick to go to workI am also looking for some pen pal I can join.I am also looking for people that can join my I own.Channing

Sponsored Link Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms

Guest guest

Hi Channing. I would love to be your friend. I have 3 sons on the Autism spectrum and one is an Aspie, too.

Welcome,

Jenna

Hello Everyone

Hello My name is Channing. I am a female. I live in s, NorthCarolina . I have a Disability called Autism- I have the Aspergerskind of autism. I was treated VERY MEANLY in a group home recently thegroup home told me these things1. That they would not let me go to the church I want to go to 2. That they told me that I would not be able to use the bathroombecause of the fact I have problems with frequent urination3. They told me that I would not be able to use the phone- they wanteda goal because I use the phone too much4. They told me that I could not be independent at all and that Iwould have to be treated as a prisoner- I have a lot of capabilitys mycapabilitys is I can stay at home without my mother when she goes outof town for 3 nights, I know how to ride the City bus in thecommunity, I know how to walk in the neighborhood and go to placeslike the Library and post office on my own5. They told me that I must go to a Day program and do retarded loFunctioning contract work because of the fact I do not have a job - Ihave had jobs in the community before like working at Pizza Hut,working as a file Clerk at Nationsbank and working as a Janitor at apreschoolBecause of this I have gone back home to live with my ageing 64 yearsold Mother and my ageing 68 years old dad . I also know if my parentswas to die and I was liveing at home with my parents I would become award of the state of North Carolina and be placed in VERYINAPPROPRIATE LIVEING SITUATIONS for someone like me- I do not want tobecome a ward of the state of North Carolina. I AM TREATED VERY MEANLYIN NORTH CAROLINA BECAUSE I HAVE A DISABILITY CALLED AUTISM- THEASPERGERS KIND OF AUTISM.I am also treated VERY MEANLY by people-pen pals because of the fact Iwrite very short letters with 2 or 3 questions ONLY. I do not havemuch to say about my life because I have no friends where I live -WHERE I LIVE THE PEOPLE CALL ME RETARDED ,PEOPLE CALL ME RUDE AND DONOT SPEAK TO ME AT ALL .I am looking for e-mail pen pals that can accept very short letterswith 2 or 3 questions like for example:1. Do you have any pets?2. Do you like music?3. What kind of music do you like?If you would like to be my pen pal please e-mail me atthe e-mails listed below:chanchan79excitechanning28270gmailchanning28270mywaychanningashbaughnetscape (DOT) netchanningacarolina (DOT) rr.com channing79hotmailsockscat23hotmailI ALSO have a biggest fear in life my with my Autism -or AspergersAutism and me being 35 years old and my mom being 64 and my dad being68 years old my biggest fear in life is As My parents get older I knowthat one day my parents are going to die. I do not want to become award of my state I am going to need a place to live what can I doabout haveing a place to live that will include these things:Things I Expect in my place I want to call home1. Haveing independent time without Group home staff to be at thehouse when I am at the house2. Being able to attend My Church that I want to attend every Sundaywithout paying for a bus3. Being able to go to my Church Activitys like Concerts and christmasmusicals without paying for a bus4. I want a person to help me with cooking- I DO NOT KNOW how to cookat all5. I want a person or a nest that promises to give me transportationto my church that I want to attend Every Sunday6. I would Like someone to talk to other than Clients if I am in a nest7. I want to go to bed when ever I want to8. Be able to use my phone without people saying I talk on the phonetoo much and need a goal for useing the phone9. Haveing activities like being able to go to:1. Dances2. Bingo Games3. Going to the Movies4. Going Bowling5. Being able to go swimming6. Haveing Access to the YMCA7. Going on trips like:1. To the Beach2. Camping10. Not being told that I MUST go to a sheltered workshop or dayprogram if I do not have a Job11. Being able to stay home if I am too sick to go to workI am also looking for some pen pal I can join.I am also looking for people that can join my I own.Channing

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.430 / Virus Database: 268.14.5/534 - Release Date: 11/14/2006 3:58 PM

Guest guest

Hi Channing. I would love to be your friend. I have 3 sons on the Autism spectrum and one is an Aspie, too.

Welcome,

Jenna

Hello Everyone

Hello My name is Channing. I am a female. I live in s, NorthCarolina . I have a Disability called Autism- I have the Aspergerskind of autism. I was treated VERY MEANLY in a group home recently thegroup home told me these things1. That they would not let me go to the church I want to go to 2. That they told me that I would not be able to use the bathroombecause of the fact I have problems with frequent urination3. They told me that I would not be able to use the phone- they wanteda goal because I use the phone too much4. They told me that I could not be independent at all and that Iwould have to be treated as a prisoner- I have a lot of capabilitys mycapabilitys is I can stay at home without my mother when she goes outof town for 3 nights, I know how to ride the City bus in thecommunity, I know how to walk in the neighborhood and go to placeslike the Library and post office on my own5. They told me that I must go to a Day program and do retarded loFunctioning contract work because of the fact I do not have a job - Ihave had jobs in the community before like working at Pizza Hut,working as a file Clerk at Nationsbank and working as a Janitor at apreschoolBecause of this I have gone back home to live with my ageing 64 yearsold Mother and my ageing 68 years old dad . I also know if my parentswas to die and I was liveing at home with my parents I would become award of the state of North Carolina and be placed in VERYINAPPROPRIATE LIVEING SITUATIONS for someone like me- I do not want tobecome a ward of the state of North Carolina. I AM TREATED VERY MEANLYIN NORTH CAROLINA BECAUSE I HAVE A DISABILITY CALLED AUTISM- THEASPERGERS KIND OF AUTISM.I am also treated VERY MEANLY by people-pen pals because of the fact Iwrite very short letters with 2 or 3 questions ONLY. I do not havemuch to say about my life because I have no friends where I live -WHERE I LIVE THE PEOPLE CALL ME RETARDED ,PEOPLE CALL ME RUDE AND DONOT SPEAK TO ME AT ALL .I am looking for e-mail pen pals that can accept very short letterswith 2 or 3 questions like for example:1. Do you have any pets?2. Do you like music?3. What kind of music do you like?If you would like to be my pen pal please e-mail me atthe e-mails listed below:chanchan79excitechanning28270gmailchanning28270mywaychanningashbaughnetscape (DOT) netchanningacarolina (DOT) rr.com channing79hotmailsockscat23hotmailI ALSO have a biggest fear in life my with my Autism -or AspergersAutism and me being 35 years old and my mom being 64 and my dad being68 years old my biggest fear in life is As My parents get older I knowthat one day my parents are going to die. I do not want to become award of my state I am going to need a place to live what can I doabout haveing a place to live that will include these things:Things I Expect in my place I want to call home1. Haveing independent time without Group home staff to be at thehouse when I am at the house2. Being able to attend My Church that I want to attend every Sundaywithout paying for a bus3. Being able to go to my Church Activitys like Concerts and christmasmusicals without paying for a bus4. I want a person to help me with cooking- I DO NOT KNOW how to cookat all5. I want a person or a nest that promises to give me transportationto my church that I want to attend Every Sunday6. I would Like someone to talk to other than Clients if I am in a nest7. I want to go to bed when ever I want to8. Be able to use my phone without people saying I talk on the phonetoo much and need a goal for useing the phone9. Haveing activities like being able to go to:1. Dances2. Bingo Games3. Going to the Movies4. Going Bowling5. Being able to go swimming6. Haveing Access to the YMCA7. Going on trips like:1. To the Beach2. Camping10. Not being told that I MUST go to a sheltered workshop or dayprogram if I do not have a Job11. Being able to stay home if I am too sick to go to workI am also looking for some pen pal I can join.I am also looking for people that can join my I own.Channing

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.430 / Virus Database: 268.14.5/534 - Release Date: 11/14/2006 3:58 PM

Guest guest

Hi Channing,Sounds like you sure do have your hands full with this group home. Are you a Regional Center Client? A lot of the time Regional center can help you with self advocacy. I have four children; Max 18 with ADHD, Molly 15 with Aspergers and a mood disorder, SaraCait with adhd and mood disorder and Hope who is 6 with high functioning autism.I have asked my daughter Molly who has Aspergers to email you - I think that the two of you might hit it off well!JenJenna and Rob <7wonderfulblessings@...> wrote: Hi Channing. I would love to be your friend. I have 3 sons on the Autism spectrum and one is an Aspie, too. Welcome, Jenna Hello Everyone Hello My name is Channing. I am a female. I live in

s, NorthCarolina . I have a Disability called Autism- I have the Aspergerskind of autism. I was treated VERY MEANLY in a group home recently thegroup home told me these things1. That they would not let me go to the church I want to go to 2. That they told me that I would not be able to use the bathroombecause of the fact I have problems with frequent urination3. They told me that I would not be able to use the phone- they wanteda goal because I use the phone too much4. They told me that I could not be independent at all and that Iwould have to be treated as a prisoner- I have a lot of capabilitys mycapabilitys is I can stay at home without my mother when she goes outof town for 3 nights, I know how to ride the City bus in thecommunity, I know how to walk in the neighborhood and go to placeslike the Library and post office on my own5. They told me that I must go to

a Day program and do retarded loFunctioning contract work because of the fact I do not have a job - Ihave had jobs in the community before like working at Pizza Hut,working as a file Clerk at Nationsbank and working as a Janitor at apreschoolBecause of this I have gone back home to live with my ageing 64 yearsold Mother and my ageing 68 years old dad . I also know if my parentswas to die and I was liveing at home with my parents I would become award of the state of North Carolina and be placed in VERYINAPPROPRIATE LIVEING SITUATIONS for someone like me- I do not want tobecome a ward of the state of North Carolina. I AM TREATED VERY MEANLYIN NORTH CAROLINA BECAUSE I HAVE A DISABILITY CALLED AUTISM- THEASPERGERS KIND OF AUTISM.I am also treated VERY MEANLY by people-pen pals because of the fact Iwrite very short letters with 2 or 3 questions ONLY. I do not havemuch to

say about my life because I have no friends where I live -WHERE I LIVE THE PEOPLE CALL ME RETARDED ,PEOPLE CALL ME RUDE AND DONOT SPEAK TO ME AT ALL .I am looking for e-mail pen pals that can accept very short letterswith 2 or 3 questions like for example:1. Do you have any pets?2. Do you like music?3. What kind of music do you like?If you would like to be my pen pal please e-mail me atthe e-mails listed below:chanchan79excitechanning28270gmailchanning28270mywaychanningashbaughnetscape (DOT) netchanningacarolina (DOT) rr.com channing79hotmailsockscat23hotmailI ALSO have a biggest fear in life my with my Autism -or AspergersAutism and me being 35 years old and my mom being 64 and my dad being68 years old my biggest fear in life is As My parents get older I knowthat one day my parents are going to die. I do not want to become award of my state I am going to need a place to live what can I doabout haveing a place to live that will include these things:Things I Expect in my place I want to call home1. Haveing independent time without Group home staff to be at thehouse when I am at the house2. Being able to attend My Church that I want to attend every Sundaywithout paying for a bus3. Being able to go to my Church Activitys like Concerts and christmasmusicals without paying for a bus4. I want a person to help me with cooking- I DO NOT KNOW how to cookat

all5. I want a person or a nest that promises to give me transportationto my church that I want to attend Every Sunday6. I would Like someone to talk to other than Clients if I am in a nest7. I want to go to bed when ever I want to8. Be able to use my phone without people saying I talk on the phonetoo much and need a goal for useing the phone9. Haveing activities like being able to go to:1. Dances2. Bingo Games3. Going to the Movies4. Going Bowling5. Being able to go swimming6. Haveing Access to the YMCA7. Going on trips like:1. To the Beach2. Camping10. Not being told that I MUST go to a sheltered workshop or dayprogram if I do not have a Job11. Being able to stay home if I am too sick to go to workI am also looking for some pen pal I can join.I am also looking for people that can join my I

own.Channing No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.430 / Virus Database: 268.14.5/534 - Release Date: 11/14/2006 3:58 PM A great teacher never strives to explain his vision - he simply invites you to stand beside him and see for yourself.... The Rev. R. Inman Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them - Lady Bird Treat a child as though he already is the person he's capable of becoming - Haim Gnott

Sponsored Link Don't quit your job - take classes online and earn your degree in 1 year. Start Today

Guest guest

Hi Kristie,

I'm being banded at Prince of Wales Hospital at Randwick on Saturday 2 Dec.

The countdown is on.

Feeling very very nervous.... Hoping I have made the right decision......

Can't wait for the meal replacement to end!!!

Nicki :)

>

>Reply-To: SydBand

>To: SydBand

>Subject: Re: Hello Everyone

>Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 01:40:14 -0000

>

>Hi Nicki,

>

>I hear you with the whole meal replacement!! UGH! It was the part I

>struggled with THE MOST and I knew if I could get through that I

>could get through anything. I am 9 weeks post op and have lost 9

>kilos. Feel free to ask me ANY questions at all. If I can't answer

>them, there will no doubt be someone here that can help.

>

>Where are you being banded at?

>

>Kristie

>

>

> >

> > Hi!

> >

> > Thank you for allowing me into your group.

> >

> > I am having lap band surgery in 2 weeks and hope to learn a lot

>from you

> > all.

> >

> > I am currently on 2 weeks of meal replacement (ugh!) but surviving

>(just!).

> >

> > Thanks again

> > Nicki :)

> >

> > _________________________________________________________________

> > Be the one of the first to try the NEW Windows Live Mail.

> > http://ideas.live.com/programPage.aspx?versionId=5d21c51a-b161-4314-

>9b0e-4911fb2b2e6d

> >

>

>

>

Advertisement: Fresh jobs daily. Stop waiting for the newspaper. Search now!

www.seek.com.au

http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau & _t=757\

263760 & _r=Hotmail_EndText_Nov06 & _m=EXT

Guest guest

Hello Channing,

Feel free to email me. I have worked with adults like you and actually have a few friends that are autistic. My son is being monitored for possible Asperger's syndrome, so I live with it every day. It's not right that people are treating you poorly. Let me do some research on what is available in North Carolina as to someone who can advocate for you and speak up about how you are being treated.

--

Best regards,

Gilbertson

*~*Bubbles*~*

AIM: bubbles4you06

MSN: mocabubblicious@...

: mocabubblicious

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel, and a comedy for those who think"

-La Bruyere

Guest guest

channing my mother just passed away my world is turned upside downChanning Ashbaugh <channing28270@...> wrote: I am a 35 years old female that has autism or aspergers syndrome thatis being treated mean in psych evaluations and IQ tests the way I amtreated mean in psych Evaluations and IQ Tests is:1. People call me RETARDED2. People call me BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER3. People call me CRAZY4. People call me a MAJOR PSYCH PROBLEM THAT CANNOT HOLD A JOB- I hadjobs at Pizza hut which I was at from December 1988- May of 1991,Nations Bank May 1991- July 1993 , a school Janitor from June of1995-May 2001 and Pizza Hut from October 2004-November 2005-HOW ISTHIS A MAJOR PSYCH PROBLEM THAT CANNOT HOLD A JOBthey also treat me mean by keeping me with a bad record of 10

MentalHospitalazations and My 2 week time in Jail for Assault and Injury toReal Property which was done in October of 2001I do not feel good getting treated mean- 1. How am I suppose to get my bad record cleaned and not be called1. RETARDED2. BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER3.CRAZY4. A MAJOR PSYCH PROBLEM THAT CANNOT HOLD A JOBand just be called autism or aspergers. And now my parents are looking for another psych test up to where I amscared to have a psych test because I get called1. RETARDED2. BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER3. CRAZY4. A MAJOR PSYCH PROBLEM THAT CANNOT HOLD A JOBevery time I have a psych testif you know some answers please e-mail me at chanchan79@...channing28270@...channing28270@...channinga@... Also I need everyone to know thisHello Everyone. I have High functioning autism or

aspergerssyndrome.I am a female. Some of my hobbies and interests include pets,sports, camping and movies. I am looking for 10 POSTAL MAIL PEN PALS THAT CAN KEEP MY POSTAL MAILBOX FULL and SOME E-MAIL ONLY pen pals that will accept ONCE A MONTHe-mail letters with 2 or 3 questions like for Example:1. Do you have any pets?2. Do you like music?3. What type of music do you like?And promises not to stop after the first letter with out sayingsomething if you are not going to write . If you would like to be mypen pal please e-mail me at the e-mails listed below:chanchan79@...channing28270@...channing28270@...channinga@...Channing~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Chats at

/chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./links Personal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe This group is not intended to diagnose or treat illnesses. No one on this group is qualified to diagnose

medical conditions. If you feel you need medical attention, seek the advice of a qualified physician.~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

Guest guest

Hi, Channing!

I sent you an email!

And like I said in my email, some people in this world can be, sadly,

very mean and, well... not really smart. The most important thing for

you to know is that it's not what people say about you that's

important. What matters is how you think of yourself.

Feel sorry for people like that because the way that they are is very

sad.

As long as you're always trying to be the best person you can

possibly be, it never matters what other people say. Keep plugging

away! It will all work out! :)

Love,

Kat

>

> I am a 35 years old female that has autism or aspergers syndrome

that

> is being treated mean in psych evaluations and IQ tests the way I am

> treated mean in psych Evaluations and IQ Tests is:

>

> 1. People call me RETARDED

> 2. People call me BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER

> 3. People call me CRAZY

> 4. People call me a MAJOR PSYCH PROBLEM THAT CANNOT HOLD A JOB- I

had

> jobs at Pizza hut which I was at from December 1988- May of 1991,

> Nations Bank May 1991- July 1993 , a school Janitor from June of

> 1995-May 2001 and Pizza Hut from October 2004-November 2005-HOW IS

> THIS A MAJOR PSYCH PROBLEM THAT CANNOT HOLD A JOB

>

> they also treat me mean by keeping me with a bad record of 10 Mental

> Hospitalazations and My 2 week time in Jail for Assault and Injury

to

> Real Property which was done in October of 2001

>

> I do not feel good getting treated mean-

>

> 1. How am I suppose to get my bad record cleaned and not be called

> 1. RETARDED

> 2. BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER

> 3.CRAZY

> 4. A MAJOR PSYCH PROBLEM THAT CANNOT HOLD A JOB

>

> and just be called autism or aspergers.

>

> And now my parents are looking for another psych test up to where I

am

> scared to have a psych test because I get called

> 1. RETARDED

> 3. CRAZY

>

> every time I have a psych test

>

> if you know some answers please e-mail me at

>

> chanchan79@...

> channing28270@...

> channing28270@...

> channinga@...

>

> Also I need everyone to know this

>

> Hello Everyone. I have High functioning autism or aspergers

> syndrome.I am a female. Some of my hobbies and interests include

pets,

> sports, camping and movies.

> I am looking for 10 POSTAL MAIL PEN PALS THAT CAN KEEP MY POSTAL

MAIL

> BOX FULL and SOME E-MAIL ONLY pen pals that will accept ONCE A MONTH

> e-mail letters with 2 or 3 questions like for Example:

>

> 1. Do you have any pets?

> 2. Do you like music?

> 3. What type of music do you like?

>

> And promises not to stop after the first letter with out saying

> something if you are not going to write . If you would like to be my

> pen pal please e-mail me at the e-mails listed below:

>

> chanchan79@...

> channing28270@...

> channing28270@...

> channinga@...

>

> Channing

>

Guest guest

Hi, Channing!

I sent you an email!

And like I said in my email, some people in this world can be, sadly,

very mean and, well... not really smart. The most important thing for

you to know is that it's not what people say about you that's

important. What matters is how you think of yourself.

Feel sorry for people like that because the way that they are is very

sad.

As long as you're always trying to be the best person you can

possibly be, it never matters what other people say. Keep plugging

away! It will all work out! :)

Love,

Kat

>

> I am a 35 years old female that has autism or aspergers syndrome

that

> is being treated mean in psych evaluations and IQ tests the way I am

> treated mean in psych Evaluations and IQ Tests is:

>

> 1. People call me RETARDED

> 2. People call me BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER

> 3. People call me CRAZY

> 4. People call me a MAJOR PSYCH PROBLEM THAT CANNOT HOLD A JOB- I

had

> jobs at Pizza hut which I was at from December 1988- May of 1991,

> Nations Bank May 1991- July 1993 , a school Janitor from June of

> 1995-May 2001 and Pizza Hut from October 2004-November 2005-HOW IS

> THIS A MAJOR PSYCH PROBLEM THAT CANNOT HOLD A JOB

>

> they also treat me mean by keeping me with a bad record of 10 Mental

> Hospitalazations and My 2 week time in Jail for Assault and Injury

to

> Real Property which was done in October of 2001

>

> I do not feel good getting treated mean-

>

> 1. How am I suppose to get my bad record cleaned and not be called

> 1. RETARDED

> 3.CRAZY

>

> and just be called autism or aspergers.

>

> And now my parents are looking for another psych test up to where I

am

> scared to have a psych test because I get called

> 1. RETARDED

> 3. CRAZY

>

> every time I have a psych test

>

> if you know some answers please e-mail me at

>

> chanchan79@...

> channing28270@...

> channing28270@...

> channinga@...

>

> Also I need everyone to know this

>

> Hello Everyone. I have High functioning autism or aspergers

> syndrome.I am a female. Some of my hobbies and interests include

pets,

> sports, camping and movies.

> I am looking for 10 POSTAL MAIL PEN PALS THAT CAN KEEP MY POSTAL

MAIL

> BOX FULL and SOME E-MAIL ONLY pen pals that will accept ONCE A MONTH

> e-mail letters with 2 or 3 questions like for Example:

>

> 1. Do you have any pets?

> 2. Do you like music?

> 3. What type of music do you like?

>

> And promises not to stop after the first letter with out saying

> something if you are not going to write . If you would like to be my

> pen pal please e-mail me at the e-mails listed below:

>

> chanchan79@...

> channing28270@...

> channing28270@...

> channinga@...

>

> Channing

>

Guest guest

At 12:53 PM 12/16/2006, you wrote:

>I just wanted to take a minute and introduce myself to the group. My

>name is Jo, I live in So Cal and have been working with essential oils

>for a few years. I make skin care products and bath and beauty

>products, mostly for family and friends, but I hope to sell one day

>too. Because of this I also dabble in perfumery a bit too. So far no

>great perfume creations just some nice smelling accords.

>

>Thanks for having me I hope to learn a lot about natural perfumes from

>all of you.

Hi Jo

Sorry for being late in replying to your intro -- I did a " blanket "

intro yesterday and am trying to get all the new members settled in.

It's great you have a background in skin care and B & B making, many of

us here don't, and hopefully you can answer some questions if they

come up. We'll help you with your natural perfumery efforts, and

don't forget to check out our archives of messages and the Files and

Links section, the best on , I think -- a real education just by

themselves.

Tell me, have you ever had a chance to visit a natural perfumery

store, like Strange Invisible Perfumes in Venice Beach, Blunda in LA,

or Le Bijou in La Jolla?

Anya McCoy

Anya's Garden of Natural Perfume http://anyasgarden.com

Artisan Natural Perfumers Guild http://artisannaturalperfumers.org

Natural Perfumers Community Group

/

Guest guest

:

Every school sysem in the Atlanta area is begging for teachers for autistic

children, but I doubt you can find one that will pay $50,000 per year. High

$30,000's is the probable starting pay, but the cost of living down here is MUCH

cheaper than New York. As for pay for an ABA therapist, and not a teacher with

the public school system, I'm not sure. You can contact MaySouth, an

organization that provides ABA Therapists for young children, or the Emory

Autism Center, or the Marcus Institute (all should be able to be located

online). Good luck.

hello Everyone

>

>I am looking to possibly locate to Atlanta in 2008. I am a SEIT teacher

>and I work one on one with preschool aged Autistic children primarily

>using the ABA method. Salary in New york city is an hourly of 65-90

>dollars per hour and about 50,000 if you work for a school. Would

>anyone know of the employment outlook as well as the pay rate?

>

>Thank you so much for your help

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

In my experience pay for private ABA therapists range from $25 - $40 depending on availability and experience. Again, though like said, the cost of living in Georgia is ALOT less than NYC!

Good Luck -- Lou

hello Everyone

>

>I am looking to possibly locate to Atlanta in 2008. I am a SEIT teacher

>and I work one on one with preschool aged Autistic children primarily

>using the ABA method. Salary in New york city is an hourly of 65-90

>dollars per hour and about 50,000 if you work for a school. Would

>anyone know of the employment outlook as well as the pay rate?

>

>Thank you so much for your help

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Molly,

Welcome back home!!! My goodness!! You are a VERY BUSY LADY, aren't you?

Don't worry about the LL breaths that you missed doing!!! You can always do LL

breathing, but it is best to try to stick to as rigid a schedule as possible to

get the best results in the end. At least, that is what MY experience with LL

has been!!!

You're so welcome for all of my posts. I am so glad that I encourage you so

much and that you find my words a help in your LL journey!!! That's what I want

to be the most--a blessing to all of you and a true cheerleader. I am SO HAPPY

that you like the posts that I write to our group!!!

I know that 40 degress is VERY COLD for Florida, but I am really freezing in sub

zero degree weather here in Vermont. At night the temperature goes down to 20

bwlow zero, and during the day we are very lucky if the temperature goes up to 5

above zero!!! Now, did I just make you feel HOT, or what? There I go again!!!

I am definitely a poet, but I don't even know it!!!!

So, Molly, dear, good luck in all you have to do, and, once again, welcome

home!!! I have really missed you, sweetheart!!!

Love always,

Pat

Hello Everyone

I have been gone for several days and finally just got home this

evening.I can see from all the posts you all are doing well with

your " LL " .

Just got my car unpacked and now trying to warm up my house its

very cold here for Florida in the 40's now i think and they say may

freeze tonight .

Pat i loved reading all your encouraging posts . You always make

me smile when in read your posts. : O )

I forget who asked but the brand of my cardboard and sand cereal

is fiber one lol.

I am so glad to be home, this last two weeks has just played

havoic with my normal schedule. I have had to get up 2 hours before

i normally would and get to bed very late each night. It was either

sleep a few hours each evening or give up a hour's sleep to do

the " LL " breathing . Have been so busy painting cleaning ,

cooking , All the things one has to do when one is dealing with a

family of over 30 members to be taken care of each day. And in the

process remodel a home . Needless to say i didn't get in my 100 LL

breaths a day.The first week i got at least 40 a day but this last

week i doubt i got in 40 all week long : O ( . I have washed so many

dishes this last week all my nails softened to the point they tore

off " ouch " .

Needless to say i am so glad to be home but have to go off again

to help this weekend for a couple of days.

I will end this long post now .

Molly : O )

Rashelle ... Am praying here for

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Never Miss an Email

Stay connected with on your mobile. Get started!

http://mobile./services?promote=mail

Guest guest

That's great Zachary is adjusting well to school.

Stacie

-- Breast Cancer Stamp BookletWe need those of you who are great at forwarding on informationwith your e-mail network. Please read and pass this on. It would bewonderful if2007 were the year a cur e for breast cancer was found!!!!This is one email you should be glad to pass on. The notionthat we could raise $35 million by buying a book of stamps is powerful! As youmay be aware, the US Postal Service recently released its new "Fund theCure" stamp to help fund breast cancer research. The stamp was designedby Ethel Kessler of Bethesda, land. It is important that we take a standagainst this disease that affects so many of our Mothers, Sisters andFriends. Instead of the normal 37 cents for a stamp, this one costs 40cents The additional 3 cents will go to breast cancer research A "normal" bookcosts $ 7.40. This one is only $8.00. It takes a few minutes in line atthe Post Office and means so much. If all stamps are sold, it will raise anadditional $35,000,000 for this vital research. Just as important as themoney is our support. What a statement it would make if the stamp outsoldthe lottery this week. What a statement it would make that we care. I urge you to do two things TODAY:1. Go out and purchase! some of these stamps.2. E-mail your friends to do the same. Many of us know women and their families whose lives are turnedupside-down by breast cancer. It takes so little to do so much in this drive.We can all afford the $0.60. Please help & pass it on.

Guest guest

That's great Zachary is adjusting well to school.

Stacie

-- Breast Cancer Stamp BookletWe need those of you who are great at forwarding on informationwith your e-mail network. Please read and pass this on. It would bewonderful if2007 were the year a cur e for breast cancer was found!!!!This is one email you should be glad to pass on. The notionthat we could raise $35 million by buying a book of stamps is powerful! As youmay be aware, the US Postal Service recently released its new "Fund theCure" stamp to help fund breast cancer research. The stamp was designedby Ethel Kessler of Bethesda, land. It is important that we take a standagainst this disease that affects so many of our Mothers, Sisters andFriends. Instead of the normal 37 cents for a stamp, this one costs 40cents The additional 3 cents will go to breast cancer research A "normal" bookcosts $ 7.40. This one is only $8.00. It takes a few minutes in line atthe Post Office and means so much. If all stamps are sold, it will raise anadditional $35,000,000 for this vital research. Just as important as themoney is our support. What a statement it would make if the stamp outsoldthe lottery this week. What a statement it would make that we care. I urge you to do two things TODAY:1. Go out and purchase! some of these stamps.2. E-mail your friends to do the same. Many of us know women and their families whose lives are turnedupside-down by breast cancer. It takes so little to do so much in this drive.We can all afford the $0.60. Please help & pass it on.

Guest guest

handmadebeautyuk <handmadebeautyuk@...> wrote: I am an aromatherapist

and beauty therapist tutor in the UK and am just

getting into making my own perfume. I went on an intro course in the

Cotswolds and now I'm hooked and soooooo glad I found this site.

Looking forward to contributing in some small way in the future.

June

Hi June and welcome..... lots to see read and learn...... friendly people and

very informative too. :-)

Where in the UK are you?

Janita

Ascent http://www.hayspace.co.uk

---------------------------------

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your

email personality. Take the quiz at the Championship.