Guest guest

Oh I can't believe what torture You bird mite people go through even though I

have my own tortures being a Morgie....Those demons just sit and wait for every

rise and fall of my blood sugar...Lynn Holiday Hugs Rose

--- torpedolynn@... wrote:

bird mites

Subject: Re: Weight

Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 22:52:11 -0000

This is great and Uh oh. A side effect of Morgellons? I had did some real eating

over the holiday and gained weight and than the bugs got worse again and now the

weight is falling off due to the stress. I have got some hard bitters today. Was

in the shower for over an hour and a half trying to kill the ones that got into

my nose, lungs, ears, whites of my eyes and were biting or hooked into the

whites. I ran out of my esp spritzer that keeps them off my face so they went

for it. Dang....

In Light Lynn

>

> Good news! I lost 3 pounds.

>

------------------------------------

Guest guest

Yes. I feel singing on my skin when clothed, but it seems the stinging has increased lately. Laundry has been a huge problem. I've tried many things. I recently used salt in my laundry- had a couple of bags of rock salt in my garage... it seemed to work better. Also, I use a tanning bed and I think the UV light helps as well. Stay strong....

Guest guest

I know there has been a discussion on here recently about weight gain, but it was a bit scattered and I can't remember precisely how to go about dealing with it. Can someone give a concise overview of why we are gaining weight on the iodine protocol and what are concrete strategies to take to address it? I'm starting to feel a bit panicked about it.Thanks for being patient!-Kim

Guest guest

I'm with you, Kim. -- one brief paragraph in the guide doesn't really

suffice, in my opinion. The paragraph only states WHY some people gain weight;

it doesn't explain what to do about it.

I've been trying to get anyone to explain to me exactly what Kim is also asking

about -- what are the concrete strategies to address the weight gain. IF you are

gaining/have gained weight after starting the protocol, what should you do? Why

does the weight gain persist even after lowering or stopping the protocol? I

haven't had a drop of iodine for two months and yet the weight gain continues --

I have yet to drop a pound after two months of intense exercise and modified

eating. Has anyone successfully dropped the weight? If so, how?

>

> The information is in the guide to supplementing that you received when you

joined - or is in the FILES of the group.

>

> Buist, ND HC

>

>

> weight

>

>

>

>

> I know there has been a discussion on here recently about weight gain, but

it was a bit scattered and I can't remember precisely how to go about dealing

with it. Can someone give a concise overview of why we are gaining weight on

the iodine protocol and what are concrete strategies to take to address it? I'm

starting to feel a bit panicked about it.

>

>

> Thanks for being patient!

>

>

> -Kim

>

Guest guest

Isn't there information on liver detoxification in the manual? It's be a while since I wrote it but I think I state that weight gain is related to an inability to keep up with released toxins and it overloads the liver. Then in another section there are strategies for liver detoxification.

Buist, ND HC

weight> > > > > I know there has been a discussion on here recently about weight gain, but it was a bit scattered and I can't remember precisely how to go about dealing with it. Can someone give a concise overview of why we are gaining weight on the iodine protocol and what are concrete strategies to take to address it? I'm starting to feel a bit panicked about it.> > > Thanks for being patient!> > > -Kim>

Guest guest

FWIW, my weight gain came at the same time as a rise in TSH. In addition to weight gain, I had other hypothyroid symptoms as well -- loss of sense of smell, body aches, constipation. I had been on Armour and the doctor raised my dosage. I took a larger dose for about a year and a half, then was gradually able to reduce it to my original dosage. That took care of the weight gain. Obviously, my experience may not be the same as others who experience weight gain, but if you are experiencing hypothyroid symptoms you may want to seek treatment.

BarbF

In a message dated 2/27/2012 5:17:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, smileawhile74@... writes:

I'm with you, Kim. -- one brief paragraph in the guide doesn't really suffice, in my opinion. The paragraph only states WHY some people gain weight; it doesn't explain what to do about it.I've been trying to get anyone to explain to me exactly what Kim is also asking about -- what are the concrete strategies to address the weight gain. IF you are gaining/have gained weight after starting the protocol, what should you do? Why does the weight gain persist even after lowering or stopping the protocol? I haven't had a drop of iodine for two months and yet the weight gain continues -- I have yet to drop a pound after two months of intense exercise and modified eating. Has anyone successfully dropped the weight? If so, how? >> The information is in the guide to supplementing that you received when you joined - or is in the FILES of the group.> > Buist, ND HC> > > weight> > > > > I know there has been a discussion on here recently about weight gain, but it was a bit scattered and I can't remember precisely how to go about dealing with it. Can someone give a concise overview of why we are gaining weight on the iodine protocol and what are concrete strategies to take to address it? I'm starting to feel a bit panicked about it.> > > Thanks for being patient!> > > -Kim>------------------------------------Owner: Buist, ND HCModerators: Baker, Kathleen Blake, Donna Iler, Linn All off topic posts should go to the IodineOT group IodineOT/The NEW MEMBER DOCUMENT (#1 on the list) iodine/files/01%20NEW%20MEMBERS%20-%20READ%20FIRST/