RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: New member--success stories?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i am off my asthma inhalers since my iodine it's fab

..com>iodine Sent: Sunday, 12 February 2012, 22:42Subject: New member--success stories?

I am a new member to the group and just started taking iodine yesterday. I have been reading all the recent messages and seeing a lot of messages on negative side effects. I have done a lot of reading on all of the positive effects of iodine/iodide, but would any of you be willing to share how it has changed your health for the better? When I read things on websites trying to sell something I am never sure how honest it is?Thank you in advance!Sandy

Guest guest

Hello Sandy and welcome!

I am sure you will get many responses here with people's positive experiences. I just want to say one thing; the messages you are reading from people here are detox symptoms , not 'negative side effects'. Not everyone experiences these bromide detox symptoms, but when they do, the can do a few things to alleviate them. The Salt Loading Protocol is one , as well as pulse dosing. Please read the Guide to Supplementing with Iodine that you were sent when you joined. If you didn’t save it, go to our Files, then New Members Read First, then scroll down to the Guide. I read it over at least once a month to familiarize myself with all the information that has been put there for us to study and learn from.

Again welcome!

Kathleen

New member--success stories?

I am a new member to the group and just started taking iodine yesterday. I have been reading all the recent messages and seeing a lot of messages on negative side effects. I have done a lot of reading on all of the positive effects of iodine/iodide, but would any of you be willing to share how it has changed your health for the better? When I read things on websites trying to sell something I am never sure how honest it is?Thank you in advance!Sandy

Guest guest

OFF DIABETES

MEDS

No more Sinus

infections

No more colds

No more bladder

infections

Uterus Lining

gone back to normal

Bonnie

Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012

5:43 PM

iodine

Subject: New

member--success stories?

I am a new member to the group and just started taking

iodine yesterday. I have been reading all the recent messages and seeing a lot

of messages on negative side effects. I have done a lot of reading on all of

the positive effects of iodine/iodide, but would any of you be willing to share

how it has changed your health for the better? When I read things on websites

trying to sell something I am never sure how honest it is?

Thank you in advance!

Sandy

size=1 width="100%" noshade color="#aca899"

align=center>

No virus found in this message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2112/4805 - Release Date: 02/12/12

Guest guest

Sandy the problem is that when people start to feel better and do well they disappear off of the group. The ones that post the most are the newest members who have just begun their journey.

I am a 12 yr thyroid cancer survivor who was almost killed by 3 RAI treatments that failed. I took high doses of iodine (up to 125 mgs) and after 4 1/2 years my cancer was finally gone. Dr. Brownstein is my doctor and is now a friend. He was my mentor too as I went back to school be be an ND. I have owned this group since 2007 and have seen many many success stories. That is what keeps me going and promoting.

Buist, ND HC

Guest guest

How long did it take you to get off your inhaler. I am an asthmatic as well and have been using inhalers for the past 20 years, been on lugols for 1 week and have noticed a slight improvement.thanksJoanna

Guest guest

My friend has been taking 50mg of iodine with companion supplements

for a couple months and her fibromyalgia is better. She can move

more freely, has less pain, less mental fog and feels rested with 8

hrs. of sleep instead of needing 12-13 to function.

Debbie

On 2/12/2012 5:49 PM, Buist, ND HC wrote:

Sandy

the problem is that when people start to feel better and do

well they disappear off of the group. The ones that post the

most are the newest members who have just begun their

journey.

I

am a 12 yr thyroid cancer survivor who was almost killed by 3

RAI treatments that failed. I took high doses of iodine (up

to 125 mgs) and after 4 1/2 years my cancer was finally gone.

Dr. Brownstein is my doctor and is now a friend. He was my

mentor too as I went back to school be be an ND. I have owned

this group since 2007 and have seen many many success

stories. That is what keeps me going and promoting.

Buist, ND HC

New

member--success stories?

I am a new member to the group and just started taking

iodine yesterday. I have been reading all the recent

messages and seeing a lot of messages on negative side

effects. I have done a lot of reading on all of the positive

effects of iodine/iodide, but would any of you be willing to

share how it has changed your health for the better? When I

read things on websites trying to sell something I am never

sure how honest it is?

Thank you in advance!

Sandy

Guest guest

There aren't any negative side effects to taking iodine. There are, however,

bromide

detoxification symptoms that result from the iodine displacing toxic bromides in

the body.

You want to get rid of the bromides, they are toxic. But those symptoms are not

from the

iodine nor have anything to do with the iodine itself.

The iodine protocol took away my brain fog and gave me back my energy from

fibromyalgia.

--

On 12 Feb 2012 at 22:42, S wrote:

> I am a new member to the group and just started taking iodine

> yesterday. I have been reading all the recent messages and seeing a

> lot of messages on negative side effects. I have done a lot of

> reading on all of the positive effects of iodine/iodide, but would any

> of you be willing to share how it has changed your health for the

> better? When I read things on websites trying to sell something I am

> never sure how honest it is?

>

> Thank you in advance!

> Sandy

Guest guest

Hi Sandy

I've been on iodine for just over a year. I take over 100 mg. I have not had

a real cold since starting. My son, who had a constant runny nose, has barely

had a sniffle since starting. He also grew about 3 inches after I started him

on it.

My energy level has picked up a lot (and even though I've also started thyroid

supplements, I can't say that they cause more improvement than I had from the

iodine in that regard.

I had few detox problems. The odd headache maybe, which is always relieved by

some extra salt.

Jaye

>

> Sandy the problem is that when people start to feel better and do well they

disappear off of the group. The ones that post the most are the newest members

who have just begun their journey.

>

> I am a 12 yr thyroid cancer survivor who was almost killed by 3 RAI treatments

that failed. I took high doses of iodine (up to 125 mgs) and after 4 1/2 years

my cancer was finally gone. Dr. Brownstein is my doctor and is now a friend.

He was my mentor too as I went back to school be be an ND. I have owned this

group since 2007 and have seen many many success stories. That is what keeps me

going and promoting.

>

> Buist, ND HC

>

>

> New member--success stories?

>

>

>

> I am a new member to the group and just started taking iodine yesterday. I

have been reading all the recent messages and seeing a lot of messages on

negative side effects. I have done a lot of reading on all of the positive

effects of iodine/iodide, but would any of you be willing to share how it has

changed your health for the better? When I read things on websites trying to

sell something I am never sure how honest it is?

>

> Thank you in advance!

> Sandy

>

Guest guest

My 11 yr old son grew 5 inches since starting the Iodoral last June - started at 12.5 mg and now he takes 25 mg. When he eats junk food such as popcorn at the movies, he gets a headache. When this happens I give him 1000 mg of Vit C and salt sole and then he is fine.

My breast increased in size and I have more energy. I had a breast augmentation and then had them removed so my breasts are now filled in. In the beginning I increased weight so stopped the Iodoral for a couple of months to lose the weight and address my liver/adrenals and then went back on the Iodoral. I am taking Iodoral as a maintenance/preventative from any disease.

Kathy

From: jprocure@... <jprocure@...>Subject: Re: New member--success stories?iodine Date: Sunday, February 12, 2012, 7:31 PM

Hi SandyI've been on iodine for just over a year. I take over 100 mg. I have not had a real cold since starting. My son, who had a constant runny nose, has barely had a sniffle since starting. He also grew about 3 inches after I started him on it.My energy level has picked up a lot (and even though I've also started thyroid supplements, I can't say that they cause more improvement than I had from the iodine in that regard.I had few detox problems. The odd headache maybe, which is always relieved by some extra salt.Jaye>> Sandy the problem is that when people start to feel better and do well they disappear off of the group. The ones that post the most are the

newest members who have just begun their journey. > > I am a 12 yr thyroid cancer survivor who was almost killed by 3 RAI treatments that failed. I took high doses of iodine (up to 125 mgs) and after 4 1/2 years my cancer was finally gone. Dr. Brownstein is my doctor and is now a friend. He was my mentor too as I went back to school be be an ND. I have owned this group since 2007 and have seen many many success stories. That is what keeps me going and promoting.> > Buist, ND HC> > > New member--success stories?> > > > I am a new member to the group and just

started taking iodine yesterday. I have been reading all the recent messages and seeing a lot of messages on negative side effects. I have done a lot of reading on all of the positive effects of iodine/iodide, but would any of you be willing to share how it has changed your health for the better? When I read things on websites trying to sell something I am never sure how honest it is?> > Thank you in advance!> Sandy>

Guest guest

I went in on very heavy dosage 1st started 30 drops per day then went up to 65 drops

had strong burning smell kept thinking the electrics in the house were playing up after 3 days I realised it was the bromine I was passing, at this level it was 2 weeks and my breathing was perfect I do other things as well to help which you can ask off list, however it was the iodine that finally got me off the inhalers, I now settle at between 20 and 40 drops daily, occassionally I will brush iodine on my chest as well.

hugs chris (ps I had terrible cold shivers 1st day went to bed fully clothed 3 duvets and a sleeping bag and I live in a very warm climate start gently).

From: Joanna Uribe <uribejoanna@...>iodine Sent: Sunday, 12 February 2012, 23:52Subject: Re: New member--success stories?

How long did it take you to get off your inhaler. I am an asthmatic as well and have been using inhalers for the past 20 years, been on lugols for 1 week and have noticed a slight improvement.thanksJoanna

Guest guest

Iodine has given me my life back. I had fibro and cfs and was finding it increasingly difficult to do anything but sleep and lay around. I used to be a health junkie and feeling defeated by a body that seemed to be shutting down was very depressing. I workout daily now, I can clean, cook, take care of my kids. I am happier. I have a general sense of well-being and I feel alive! It is totally worth it, even if ur healthy. I bet I'll never get cancer. ;)Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: " Baker" <vbaker@...>Sender: iodine Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 18:12:57 -0600<iodine >Reply iodine Subject: Re: New member--success stories? There aren't any negative side effects to taking iodine. There are, however, bromide detoxification symptoms that result from the iodine displacing toxic bromides in the body. You want to get rid of the bromides, they are toxic. But those symptoms are not from the iodine nor have anything to do with the iodine itself.The iodine protocol took away my brain fog and gave me back my energy from fibromyalgia.--moderatorOn 12 Feb 2012 at 22:42, S wrote:> I am a new member to the group and just started taking iodine> yesterday. I have been reading all the recent messages and seeing a> lot of messages on negative side effects. I have done a lot of> reading on all of the positive effects of iodine/iodide, but would any> of you be willing to share how it has changed your health for the> better? When I read things on websites trying to sell something I am> never sure how honest it is?> > Thank you in advance!> Sandy

Guest guest

I forgot about the brain fog and sleeping. I, too, used to sleep 12 or so hours and still wake up achy, dragging and exhausted. Now, I spring up after 8 hours. I can't even TRY to sleep in anymore. My brain works now too. I'm doing complicated work in school this semester and understanding things that I never imagined. I notice just about everything now and have great memory! My muscle aches were the first thing to go. I noticed that my body felt like it was 17 again. That's the last time I remember actually moving around with no pain. I stretch often now because it feels great. It used to hurt before iodine. I feel like my body repairs itself quickly after exercise now too. I used to have post exercise malaise...not anymore!Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: Don Debra Norman <denorman@...>Sender: iodine Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 18:09:05 -0600<iodine >Reply iodine Subject: Re: New member--success stories? My friend has been taking 50mg of iodine with companion supplementsfor a couple months and her fibromyalgia is better. She can movemore freely, has less pain, less mental fog and feels rested with 8hrs. of sleep instead of needing 12-13 to function.DebbieOn 2/12/2012 5:49 PM, Buist, ND HC wrote:Sandythe problem is that when people start to feel better and dowell they disappear off of the group. The ones that post themost are the newest members who have just begun theirjourney. Iam a 12 yr thyroid cancer survivor who was almost killed by 3RAI treatments that failed. I took high doses of iodine (upto 125 mgs) and after 4 1/2 years my cancer was finally gone. Dr. Brownstein is my doctor and is now a friend. He was mymentor too as I went back to school be be an ND. I have ownedthis group since 2007 and have seen many many successstories. That is what keeps me going and promoting. Buist, ND HC Newmember--success stories? I am a new member to the group and just started takingiodine yesterday. I have been reading all the recentmessages and seeing a lot of messages on negative sideeffects. I have done a lot of reading on all of the positiveeffects of iodine/iodide, but would any of you be willing toshare how it has changed your health for the better? When Iread things on websites trying to sell something I am neversure how honest it is?Thank you in advance!Sandy

Guest guest

for the first time in 60+ years i have NOT had several-months-long bronchitis infections because of the iodine. the winter of 2010 was one of the worst bouts that i have ever had with it -- my infection started in early October of 2010 and lasted through march of 2011 (almost 6 months). it disappeared within a few weeks of starting the iodoral and this winter [it's already february] i have not had bronchitis.

when i broke my arm April of 2011 -- the humerus was totally shattered to the point of the x-rays showing an empty spot where the humerus was supposed to be. four weeks later -- there was virtually no evidence of my even having had a shattered humerus [the PA at the orthopedic doctors office kept showing my husband and i the x-rays to prove this. the PA was practically in tears because he could not figure out how the bone had healed so rapidly -- i'm in my 60s, by the way.] -- i credit the iodoral for helping in the healing process.

when my right arm broke, most of my upper arm turned deep purple [almost to black] within a short period of time -- that was on Thursday night. we got to the holiday inn in oakland, ca on Friday afternoon around 3 pm. when i took the sling off to look at my arm, the colour was still black in spots, but had already started to turn purple. by sunday, the colour was purple in spots, but most of it was to the yellowish-brown stage. by the time i got to my occupational medical doctor a week later, my arm was no longer black and blue, but a light yellowish-brown.

Sent:* Sunday, February 12, 2012 5:42 PM> *Subject:* New member--success stories?>> I am a new member to the group and just started taking iodine> yesterday. I have been reading all the recent messages and seeing> a lot of messages on negative side effects. I have done a lot of> reading on all of the positive effects of iodine/iodide, but would> any of you be willing to share how it has changed your health for> the better? When I read things on websites trying to sell> something I am never sure how honest it is?>> Thank you in advance!> Sandy

Guest guest

stephanie -- i want to thank you so much for having this group.

i'm so tired of all the negative feedback that i get from health care practitioners about iodoral. it's like one of those realities of life -- what works for one person does not necessarily work for someone else. iodoral works for me and the endocrinologist is just going to have to deal with that and learn to live with it. i will NOT go off of it again to please him.

i tried going off of iodoral to please the western doctors.

i tried nature-throid. i tried levothyroxine -- 3 different dosage levels. all i ended up with was being deathly ill - -and a severe case of rosacea [i also belong to one of the rosacea groups here on ] which is am still battling. was my health improved? NO! were my thyroid levels improved? NO

so i'm back on iodoral again. it works.

>> Sandy the problem is that when people start to feel better and do well they disappear off of the group. The ones that post the most are the newest members who have just begun their journey.

Guest guest

Sadly your story is not unusual. So much poor advice coming from the medical community. I am glad you did what you felt was right for you. The scariest thing I ever did was to walk away from the endo who told me that desiccated thyroid would cause my cancer to return and I would probably die. He told me I had to do ext beam radiation - or the cancer would kill me.

That was January 2006. I did not do the ext beam. I have been on desiccated thyroid since January 2006 and I am alive and very well. But when I decided against it there was still that little voice in my head that asked "What if you are wrong". But as I felt better and better I knew I was on the right track.

I am glad I can help so many to regain their lives! That is worth so much to me.

Re: New member--success stories?

i'm so tired of all the negative feedback that i get from health care practitioners about iodoral. it's like one of those realities of life -- what works for one person does not necessarily work for someone else. iodoral works for me and the endocrinologist is just going to have to deal with that and learn to live with it. i will NOT go off of it again to please him.

i tried nature-throid. i tried levothyroxine -- 3 different dosage levels. all i ended up with was being deathly ill - -and a severe case of rosacea [i also belong to one of the rosacea groups here on ] which is am still battling. was my health improved? NO! were my thyroid levels improved? NO

>> Sandy the problem is that when people start to feel better and do well they disappear off of the group. The ones that post the most are the newest members who have just begun their journey.

Guest guest

Thank you everyone for replying and please keep the stories coming! It inspires me to press on and I hope to be sharing my success story soon. :-)Best to all,Sandy

Guest guest

Fibrocystic breast disease runs in my family - my grandmother had a mastectomy, my mother had breast tissue replacement surgery, and my older sister had breast cancer a few years ago. I have had lumpy breasts for many years and was feeling fearful because I could see that breast cancer was most likely coming for me next. I decided not to wait for it, and started on iodine 2 1/2 years ago. I stayed on a low dose until recently, but even so, ALL my breast lumps disappeared within 6 weeks of starting iodine and they have never returned! I am increasing my dose slowly and am anticipating more improvements in my health. I have had no medical supervision, just this group. I am so thankful!!!-Kim From: S <slowe418@...> iodine Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 4:42 PM Subject: New member--success stories?

I am a new member to the group and just started taking iodine yesterday. I have been reading all the recent messages and seeing a lot of messages on negative side effects. I have done a lot of reading on all of the positive effects of iodine/iodide, but would any of you be willing to share how it has changed your health for the better? When I read things on websites trying to sell something I am never sure how honest it is?

Thank you in advance!

Sandy

Guest guest

Hi Sandy I deal with Gastroparesis and had horrible constipation but after just a week I am off most of my bowel meds and on just a 1/2 dose of Carafate for the stomach lining . I have a little problem with the salt raising my blood pressure so I do the pulse dosing and go off one to two days a week. I am up to 10 drops a day. RaeSent from my iPodOn Feb 12, 2012, at 5:42 PM, "S" <slowe418@...> wrote:

I am a new member to the group and just started taking iodine yesterday. I have been reading all the recent messages and seeing a lot of messages on negative side effects. I have done a lot of reading on all of the positive effects of iodine/iodide, but would any of you be willing to share how it has changed your health for the better? When I read things on websites trying to sell something I am never sure how honest it is?

Thank you in advance!

Sandy

=

Guest guest

My mother owned a medical clinic, my father owned a health food store and my brother is a naturopathic doctor. Quite honestly I feel people look to doctors like a God. People do things to please their conventional doctor when all they do is mask symptoms and not go after the real problem. Anyone who is on the border about taking Iodoral, its safety, and whether it will help need to understand and realize how many people have turned away from their doctors and researched on their own to find a better approach. Doctors only know what they have been taught and if they don't open their mind to what works and other possibilities besides pharmaceutical drugs with huge side effects and possible death, then why would you continue to listen to them? Their is such a huge problem with our conventional medical paradigm in this country

since it is all how much money can be made with Big Pharma and nothing else. People need to take control of their own health by researching it for themselves and/or finding the right doctor who actually helps people like Dr. Brownstein. I don't even have a doctor. I am 47 and am in far better health than most people my age. I don't take any pharmaceutical drugs (never will), exercise, eat mostly whole foods, juice, oil pulling, salt sole, vitamins, etc. Give your body the proper whole food nutrition and exercise.

Kathy

Kathy

From: Buist, ND HC <stephaniebnd@...>Subject: Re: Re: New member--success stories?iodine Date: Sunday, February 12, 2012, 10:43 PM

Sadly your story is not unusual. So much poor advice coming from the medical community. I am glad you did what you felt was right for you. The scariest thing I ever did was to walk away from the endo who told me that desiccated thyroid would cause my cancer to return and I would probably die. He told me I had to do ext beam radiation - or the cancer would kill me.

That was January 2006. I did not do the ext beam. I have been on desiccated thyroid since January 2006 and I am alive and very well. But when I decided against it there was still that little voice in my head that asked "What if you are wrong". But as I felt better and better I knew I was on the right track.

I am glad I can help so many to regain their lives! That is worth so much to me.

Re: New member--success stories?

Guest guest

Hi Sandy,

I'm with you - I like to hear encouraging stories about iodine's success! I haven't posted in a long time, so I'll share a little bit.

I have Hashi's/Hypothyroid, and my doc worked with me using supplements to try and bring my very low ferritin up (it was 4), help heal my adrenals and increase my energy. My TSH was too high according to insurance standards to be put on thyroid hormone, so she gave me iodine, 25mgs. However, she didn't prescribe the companion nutrients, and the first time I took it I crashed with severe fatigue and large amounts of hair falling out. I stopped taking it after six weeks. Then I started reading about iodine on my own and found Dr. Brownstein's book. After reading it, I started back on iodine with the companion nutrients fourteen months ago. This time I didn't crash and my hair didn't fall out. Within six weeks my energy levels were significantly improved, my ferritin levels had increased - but only to about 14, but it was an encouragement to keep increasing my dosage. I got to 100 mgs, taken at that level for about a month. I started having "bromine" acne, but didn't notice any other detox symptoms - well, I guess you can count gaining weight as one of them. My doc now wanted to put me on Naturethroid, but she wanted a second ultrasound of my multinodular goiter to see if the iodine had made a difference before I started taking it. The size of my goiter had not increased, but the size of my one suspicious nodule had slightly increased. I wonder if my iodine was going through the "swelling" stage, even though I had been on iodine for 9 months by then. I started on Naturethroid, 1/4 grain. Now I'm up to 1 and 1/2 grains and I feel like new person! My ferritin is up to 67 now. I'm continuing to take iodine, as I feel it's responsible for keeping my thyroid hormone dosage down, and it's so good for me! I also think it kept me well when a couple of viruses went through my family this year. I have backed down to 50 mgs, mostly for financial reasons - I'm taking Iodoral - so I probably need to consider inexpensive Lugols.

I'm more of a reader than a poster, as my health issues seem pretty standard in this group. I glean so much information from reading everyone's posts, and I'm thankful for all of the moderators and their willingness to share!

a

Posted by: "S" slowe418@... slowe418

Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:46 pm (PST)

Guest guest

I have hypothyroidism and I take natural thyroid, which only partially addressed

my symptoms. I started taking Iodoral nine weeks ago. I took just one tablet a

day and within a few days I noticed that my hair was softening. The brittle

hair, which was the first thing I noticed several months before I learned I was

hypothyroid, is gone. My migraine headaches have disappeared. I'm sleeping much

more deeply, and dreaming again. I have steadier energy levels throughout the

day, rather than finding my energy flagging. I continue to experiment with the

amount of iodine I'm taking. I'm taking much less than most people here, yet

it's still having a positive effect.

>

> I am a new member to the group and just started taking iodine yesterday. I

have been reading all the recent messages and seeing a lot of messages on

negative side effects. I have done a lot of reading on all of the positive

effects of iodine/iodide, but would any of you be willing to share how it has

changed your health for the better? When I read things on websites trying to

sell something I am never sure how honest it is?

>

> Thank you in advance!

> Sandy

>

Guest guest

After reading all the success stories, I am a little depressed. I have been taking iodine for about 3 months. I worked up to 150mg/day and have been there for a few weeks. I haven't noticed any earth-shattering results. In fact, I spent most of last week in a major brain fog with no energy. I've had extremely heavy periods for years and the last one was just as miserable as ever. Someone mentioned they don't get colds anymore...I'm suffering with one right now. Most of the people who responded said they noticed results within a very short time. Is there anyone who had to wait longer to see improvements?BTW, I'm taking the companion nutrients and salt-loading.len From: Rae <tooblessttobstressed@...> "iodine " <iodine > Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 10:03 PM Subject: Re: New member--success stories?

Hi Sandy I deal with Gastroparesis and had horrible constipation but after just a week I am off most of my bowel meds and on just a 1/2 dose of Carafate for the stomach lining . I have a little problem with the salt raising my blood pressure so I do the pulse dosing and go off one to two days a week. I am up to 10 drops a day. RaeSent from my iPodOn Feb 12, 2012, at 5:42 PM, "S" <slowe418@...> wrote:

Thank you in advance!

Sandy

=

Guest guest

Hi that cold may be bromite or how ever you spell it leaving your body. Did you change your diet by getting white flour and fluoride out of your diet. Hope you see some good results soon. I don't have the brain fog as bad but still not much energy and some crankiness which may be the bromite but I cannot do a lot of the salt loading to it making my blood pressure nuts so I do the pulsing and go off 1 to 2 days a week . RaeSent from my iPodOn Feb 13, 2012, at 11:49 AM, len Ramsey <joellenr@...> wrote:

After reading all the success stories, I am a little depressed. I have been taking iodine for about 3 months. I worked up to 150mg/day and have been there for a few weeks. I haven't noticed any earth-shattering results. In fact, I spent most of last week in a major brain fog with no energy. I've had extremely heavy periods for years and the last one was just as miserable as ever. Someone mentioned they don't get colds anymore...I'm suffering with one right now. Most of the people who responded said they noticed results within a very short time. Is there anyone who had to wait longer to see improvements?BTW, I'm taking the companion nutrients and salt-loading.len From: Rae <tooblessttobstressed@...> "iodine " <iodine > Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 10:03 PM Subject: Re: New member--success stories?

Thank you in advance!

Sandy

=

=

Guest guest

Have you added in the ATP Cofactors (B2/B3)? It can make a huge difference for some. in Alaska

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 7:49 AM, len Ramsey <joellenr@...> wrote:

After reading all the success stories, I am a little depressed. I have been taking iodine for about 3 months. I worked up to 150mg/day and have been there for a few weeks. I haven't noticed any earth-shattering results. In fact, I spent most of last week in a major brain fog with no energy. I've had extremely heavy periods for years and the last one was just as miserable as ever. Someone mentioned they don't get colds anymore...I'm suffering with one right now. Most of the people who responded said they noticed results within a very short time. Is there anyone who had to wait longer to see improvements?

BTW, I'm taking the companion nutrients and salt-loading.

Guest guest

What have you done to work on your detox pathways, len?

Have you tried taking pregnenolone? It's a hormone precursor so the body can

use it to

create what it needs-- steroids-- so estrogen, progesterone, testosterone,

adrenals. Some

people think you should be tested first, but I had been tested for adrenals and

knew mine

were very very bad. It's also a precursor, not a hormone itself. Anyway just a

thought.

But your detox pathways are very important.

--

On 13 Feb 2012 at 8:49, len Ramsey wrote:

>

>

>

> After reading all the success stories, I am a little depressed. I have

> been taking iodine for about 3 months. I worked up to 150mg/day and

> have been there for a few weeks. I haven't noticed any

> earth-shattering results. In fact, I spent most of last week in a

> major brain fog with no energy. I've had extremely heavy periods for

> years and the last one was just as miserable as ever. Someone

> mentioned they don't get colds anymore...I'm suffering with one right

> now. Most of the people who responded said they noticed results within

> a very short time. Is there anyone who had to wait longer to see

> improvements? BTW, I'm taking the companion nutrients and

> salt-loading.

>

> len

>

>

> From: Rae <tooblessttobstressed@...>

> " iodine " <iodine >

> Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 10:03 PM

> Subject: Re: New member--success stories?

>

>

> Hi Sandy I deal with Gastroparesis and had horrible constipation but

> after just a week I am off most of my bowel meds and on just a 1/2

> dose of Carafate for the stomach lining . I have a little problem with

> the salt raising my blood pressure so I do the pulse dosing and go off

> one to two days a week. I am up to 10 drops a day. Rae

>

> Sent from my iPod

>

> On Feb 12, 2012, at 5:42 PM, " S " <slowe418@...> wrote:

>

>

>

> I am a new member to the group and just started taking iodine

> yesterday. I have been reading all the recent messages and seeing a

> lot of messages on negative side effects. I have done a lot of reading

> on all of the positive effects of iodine/iodide, but would any of you

> be willing to share how it has changed your health for the better?

> When I read things on websites trying to sell something I am never

> sure how honest it is?

>

> Thank you in advance!

> Sandy

>

>

>

> =

>

>

>