RemedySpot.com

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Kim-

Welcome to our group and good luck on your journey. I think I saw another response and I'll echo the statement: be sure your calorie intake is enough for you.

We need to eat to lose weight.

Have a great week-

in WAGet the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in your area - Check out TourTracker.com!

• 1 month later...

Hi, Shellae and welcome! How smart of you to be alerted to vaccine problems

beforehand.

Here's what my family does for immune system support:

We stock up on EmergenC vitamin C packets--four boxes gets us through the

winter; Larix (a powdered natural antibiotic); homeopathic meds, especially

Belladonna, Pulsatilla and oscillococcinum for flu; fish oil (we use

Spectrum--no mercury, etc.), good multis and have a vaporizer. We try to avoid

sugar and such, but are not really very good at it and pay for it down the line.

Sigh.

We keep the kids home at the first sign of anything to rest. It's usually

exhaustion and eating the wrong things on the run that does us in.

The best thing you can do at this point is nurse your baby until she weans

herself--this could mean many years, but so what? I did it four times so anyone

could. They don't nurse as frequently as time goes by. It's the best medicine

when they're sick, especially feverish because they get fluids, food and

whatever vitamins you're taking all in the same swallow.

No problems with unvaxed kids in school--public, private and college.

Congratulations on your little girl!

Winnie

Vaccinations

> Hi all,

>

> I'm very excited to be a part of this group! I've been lurking and

> reading for a few weeks now, but wanted to introduce myself.

> I'm a

> new mom to a beautiful 3 month old baby girl who has not yet received

> any vaccinations. I've found this board and the resources provided

> very useful and am impressed with the level of knowledge circulated

> about the dangers of vaccines. I'm an epidemiologist by

> training and

> the propaganda that is being perpetuated in our 'public health'

> curriculum and disseminated to the general masses is both deceiving

> and disgusting.

>

> As far as questions go, I have many, but I don't want to ask anything

> that might have been answered a thousand times before. Generally

> though, I'm curious as to what people do to strengthen their

> child(ren)'s immune system during highly infectious seasons. I

> breastfeed exclusively and my DD is not currently in day-care,

> but I

> live in Michigan where the cold/flu/everything else season consumes

> the majority of the year. Any suggestions? Has anyone else had

> issues sending their unvaxed kids to day care/school?

>

> -Shellae

>

>

• 5 weeks later...

Sara welcome. How did your first weigh in go?

N.H.Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.

• 4 months later...

ROSE there are a bunch of us out here that are in the 250's. GREAT plan WW and Tops. DONT forget portions, water, and exercise are key no matter what plan we follow.

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!

> My name is Rose and I am just beginning this journey.

Welcome Rose, and anyone else who joined since I last checked in. I see

your short term goal is near mine. I'm at 281 right now, down only 15

from my all-time high that I hit in 1999 but 35 above where I was at in

2001. My doc keeps telling me he's like to see me at 120 and I keep

telling him that it's a weight I saw for only a month back when I was 12

years old and *not* even a possibility now that I'm a post-menopausal,

arthritis, asthmatic 55 year old! LOL *I* would be happy getting back to

my pre-pregnancy weight of 220, last seen in 1983.

Sue in NJ

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

welcome betty jo! I am a newbie here also.. what really got my brain to work for me was the 7 keys to success from dr phils weight loss book... Im on week two and down 14.. welcome to the most amazing journey of our lives!

Regina

In a message dated 3/20/2009 9:37:06 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time, betsyjo@... writes:

Well first let me say where has the group been all my life.. :) No really I am new here and it is the first day of spring and I need to loss about 150 or so. I weigh in at a beautiful but unhealthy 338. so here I am looking for a place to find love, support and a good butt kicking when needed. Today is my first day on my life long journey of becoming more healthier. so what great advice to you lovely people have for me.. I look forward to hearing from you all.Oh a little about me, I am 37 or 38 I can never keep up with that.. :) I have three great kids, two boys 18 and 4, and a daughter 15. I am a granny to a very pretty 3 year old girl that I never get to see. But have been blessed with two "adopted" grand daughter 1 year old and one 8 weeks. I have been married for almost 20 years to a great man that loves me now matter what. I go to school on line for Health Information Tech. I am looking forward to growing a garden this year, I love to be out side... I guess that is enough for now.. Glad to meet you all.Love much, life hard, and laugh often.Betty Jo

ReginaOn my Way to Weight Loss Success!243/229/140 Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make meals for under $10.

Guest guest

Hello all! I am new here as well. I want to lose about 150lbs as well. I lost almost 15 then I gained half of it back. So I'm back on the wagon to success. I will check out that book to and see if it helps. I need support and motivation so don't be a stranger!

From: antyroro@... <antyroro@...>Subject: Re: newbie100-plus Date: Friday, March 20, 2009, 12:14 PM

welcome betty jo! I am a newbie here also.. what really got my brain to work for me was the 7 keys to success from dr phils weight loss book... Im on week two and down 14.. welcome to the most amazing journey of our lives!

Regina

In a message dated 3/20/2009 9:37:06 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time, betsyjotds (DOT) net writes:

Well first let me say where has the group been all my life.. :) No really I am new here and it is the first day of spring and I need to loss about 150 or so. I weigh in at a beautiful but unhealthy 338. so here I am looking for a place to find love, support and a good butt kicking when needed. Today is my first day on my life long journey of becoming more healthier. so what great advice to you lovely people have for me.. I look forward to hearing from you all.Oh a little about me, I am 37 or 38 I can never keep up with that.. :) I have three great kids, two boys 18 and 4, and a daughter 15. I am a granny to a very pretty 3 year old girl that I never get to see. But have been blessed with two "adopted" grand daughter 1 year old and one 8 weeks. I have been married for almost 20 years to a great man that loves me now matter what. I go to school on line for Health Information Tech. I am looking forward to growing a garden this year, I love to

be out side... I guess that is enough for now.. Glad to meet you all.Love much, life hard, and laugh often.Betty Jo

ReginaOn my Way to Weight Loss Success!243/229/140

Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make meals for under $10.

Guest guest

A granny at 38. My hubby's grandmother was a NANA at 37 and loved every minute of it. So now she gets to enjoy being a Great Nana to my girls.

Whatever plan you pick, path you pick, OR if you make your own plan. REMEMBER WATER, portions, and exercise are key.

Two good tips start a journal. Can be a .50 notebook OR fancy one. AND a food journal. I bought a 1.29 planner and track my food in there. NOTE TO SELF DUST IT OFF. Check out our files on the group site. Sue has great info there.

You dont say where you live. Here in NH we still have snow banks. BUT hoping they will melt this week. My 9 yr old is already buying her seeds for her mini garden.

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

Hi

sorry no never heard of them - you might check consumer reports or the

BBB.

I see they are touting grapeseed and ginko biloba for hair loss... and I've

heard lavender and some other eo's help with hair loss.   my meager

understanding is that there are different reasons for hair loss. genetics is

one... clogged hair follicles is another - [and probably more]  I saw that

sephora sells it - so it must be GA expensive. Good luck in your search.Willow

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Sally wrote:

> ... How do you live like this?

You either learn to focus on other things or you drive yourself or those

around you nuts. Hopefully you won't have to live like that after treatment.

> I don't know what to eat or when to eat it.

Welcome to achalasia. Some days you can eat a certain food and other

days you can't eat it. Often people just guess and take their chances.

After years of it, before I had treatment, I had a feel for how things

were at any moment and I could hide the problem fairly well. Sometimes

though it would surprise me, and those with me, and I would try to

continue after an event as if nothing had happened. I would excuse

myself or do what ever polite thing was required but then put it out of

my mind as quickly as possible.

notan

Guest guest

Hello Sally and welcome to our group. I am sorry you are having these problems.

I know with me there would be times of peace when eating and then sometimes just

a little thing would set off the spasms. I feel your frustration. Your doctor

will get all your test results and then you both can figure out what next to do.

There are several options out there so research as much as you can, ask us and

your doctor many questions and then decied what treatment is best for you.

is Gorgia

----------

Sent from AT & T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

I am new to the board. I had a painful attack in March - got my gallbladder

removed. Then I had another attack of what is now being called esophageal

spasms. I had an endoscopy and got Nexium for reflux. Had another attack and was

sent to have an esophagram. When I was told to chug the the barium goo, I almost

panicked because even though I was swallowing, it wasn't going down. I said

something to the radiologist and the comment I heard is still ringing in my

head. He said, " there's no peristalsis. " I used to teach Life Science and knew

immediately what he was saying. They took more views and then took an x-ray of

me laying sort of on my right side. I'm waiting for my gastro to get the results

of the test. Little things that would happen over the past couple of years are

starting to make sense. I always wondered about swallowing saliva and having it

try to go down my trachea or the feeling that something big was lodged in my

throat. I talked to the drs. office today. They told me not to eat after 5 pm

(right, I'll starve!) and won't prescribe anything for the esophageal spasms

yet, because I may have to have more tests. How do you live like this? I don't

know what to eat or when to eat it. How do you handle an entire day where it

feels like something is blocking your throat? I appreciate your help. Thanks!

Sally

• 2 months later...

Hello and welcome Vicki! Good luck with your efforts..You can do it!

Liliann

From: "vickinb@..." <vickinb@...>100-plus Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 10:43:13 AMSubject: NEWBIE

Hi, I'm Vicki, 53 years old, and tired of being this big. I've decided it's time to get off my ass and get this weight off once and for all. I know it's not going to be easy but I need to do it for my health as well as to make me feel better about myself.All the talking in the world doesn't change the fact that I eat too damn much and don't exercise as I should. So that has to change.This morning I stepped on the scale and I was 234.2 lbs. I hate seeing that number. I'm as big as a football player. So it's up to me to make the changes I need to get back down to a weight I feel comfortable at. I had originally thought if I could get back down to 185 lbs and then maintain it, I'd be satisfied. But that's not so. My goal is to get back down to the mid 140's and then stay there. That's the weight I felt and looked my best and that's what I'll be working towards getting back to.I don't expect it to happen overnight, but it is going to happen. I

don't have a full 100 lbs to lose but I do need to lose 92 lbs. Vicki

Welcome!! Good luck with your journey!

April ~*~Proud Military Wife of 8 years~*~ *~*SAHM to Zack-12/17/02*~* “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.” - Robin

100-plus From: liliannb012@...Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 13:16:22 -0700Subject: Re: NEWBIE

Hello and welcome Vicki! Good luck with your efforts..You can do it!

Liliann

From: "vickinbcfl (DOT) rr.com" <vickinbcfl (DOT) rr.com>100-plus Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 10:43:13 AMSubject: NEWBIE

Hi, I'm Vicki, 53 years old, and tired of being this big. I've decided it's time to get off my ass and get this weight off once and for all. I know it's not going to be easy but I need to do it for my health as well as to make me feel better about myself.All the talking in the world doesn't change the fact that I eat too damn much and don't exercise as I should. So that has to change.This morning I stepped on the scale and I was 234.2 lbs. I hate seeing that number. I'm as big as a football player. So it's up to me to make the changes I need to get back down to a weight I feel comfortable at. I had originally thought if I could get back down to 185 lbs and then maintain it, I'd be satisfied. But that's not so. My goal is to get back down to the mid 140's and then stay there. That's the weight I felt and looked my best and that's what I'll be working towards getting back to.I don't expect it to happen overnight, but it is going to happen. I don't have a full 100 lbs to lose but I do need to lose 92 lbs. Vicki

Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

Welcome Vicki!

I'm sure you're going to enjoy this group - everyone is very

friendly and supportive.

Hugs,

Babette

Highest Weight:  410

Restart 7-25-09

260/243.8/160

If I BITE it, I WRITE it!

100-plus [mailto:100-plus ] On Behalf Of vickinb@...

Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 10:43 AM

100-plus

Subject: NEWBIE

Hi, I'm Vicki, 53 years old, and tired of being this big. I've decided it's

time to get off my ass and get this weight off once and for all. I know it's

not going to be easy but I need to do it for my health as well as to make me

feel better about myself.

All the talking in the world doesn't change the fact that I eat too damn much

and don't exercise as I should. So that has to change.

This morning I stepped on the scale and I was 234.2 lbs. I hate seeing that

number. I'm as big as a football player. So it's up to me to make the changes I

need to get back down to a weight I feel comfortable at. I had originally

thought if I could get back down to 185 lbs and then maintain it, I'd be

satisfied. But that's not so. My goal is to get back down to the mid 140's and

then stay there. That's the weight I felt and looked my best and that's what

I'll be working towards getting back to.

I don't expect it to happen overnight, but it is going to happen. I don't have

a full 100 lbs to lose but I do need to lose 92 lbs.

Vicki

• 1 month later...

Hello-

Welcome to the group. No rules, really... just do what you did, post what you want about yourself. Where you are on your journey, anything you want to share.

I'm , 42 single mom of 3 boys and been doing this 5 years. I'm around 50 lbs lost in that amount of time. Live in WA state (we should rename it the windy city right now - it's been so windy the past few days). And, I am working like a crazy woman (just got a seasonal position at walmart in addition to my day job) through the end of the year.

Hi! I'm a newbie to the list. Are there instructions for introductions and such?

Hi and welcome to the " club " . Donna

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 10:00 AM, antiphon80 <antiphon80@...> wrote:

Hi! I'm a newbie to the list. Are there instructions for introductions and such?

-- Donna J. RubleEnglish Dept. Instructor

I'm Lyn, 54, no children, divorced for many years. Frustrated that I'm still overweight and mad at the doctors who say "just exercise, but only with oxygen" and see losing weight as a problem with willpower. I'm not in great health, but I do have a full time job with insurance, which I think in today's economy is rare.. I'm sick (again) and the doctors say it's because of the weight. I'm about 275. I really have no clue how to shop, cook. Money is scarce. It seems that I've been on a million diets (most that made me sicker). I've had dieticians, therapists & doctors give up on me. I'm on medication that I have to take 2 hours before a meal.

I'm looking for ideas on where to start.

Thanks.

From: "ABrite@..." <ABrite@...>100-plus Sent: Sun, November 8, 2009 11:15:35 AMSubject: Re: Newbie

Hello-

Welcome to the group. No rules, really... just do what you did, post what you want about yourself. Where you are on your journey, anything you want to share.

I'm , 42 single mom of 3 boys and been doing this 5 years. I'm around 50 lbs lost in that amount of time. Live in WA state (we should rename it the windy city right now - it's been so windy the past few days). And, I am working like a crazy woman (just got a seasonal position at walmart in addition to my day job) through the end of the year.

Well how about telling us about you, how old you are, what part of the world you're in, your stats, like are you married, kids, pets, etc. How much weight are you trying to lose? what program are you using?

Welcome to the group!

I'm Sapphyre, I'm 49, single, childfree, lots of pets, I started at 138 pounds to lose I'm down 11, I'm using ' food mover and Sparkpeople.com as my programs. I'm in SE Texas and I'm a legal secretary. :)

*~*~*~*

"Reaching for something in the distanceSo close you can almost taste itRelease your inhibitionsFeel the rain on your skinNo one else can feel it for youOnly you can let it inNo one else, no one elseCan speak the words on your lipsDrench yourself in words unspokenLive your life with arms wide openToday is where your book begins" - Natasha Bedingfield "Unwritten"*~*~*~*

From: antiphon80 <antiphon80@...>100-plus Sent: Sun, November 8, 2009 10:00:45 AMSubject: Newbie

From: Sapphyre <sapphyreonalosingstreak@...>100-plus Sent: Sun, November 8, 2009 2:01:05 PMSubject: Re: Newbie

Well how about telling us about you, how old you are, what part of the world you're in, your stats, like are you married, kids, pets, etc. How much weight are you trying to lose? what program are you using?

I'm 54, and been divorced for almost 10 years. Live near SE FL. Currently working as a librarian in a public school, but was a law librarian for about 20 years. 3 pets--2 standard and 1 miniature poodle. I'm 275 and figure I should be about 140. I have a multitude of health issues including one lung, asthma, allergies, and a pacemaker. Just got out of the hospital again with a combination bronchial/sinus infection aggravated by GERD. I'm realizing I don't know what a healthy lifestyle is. Looking for suggestions.....

Welcome to the group!

I'm Sapphyre, I'm 49, single, childfree, lots of pets, I started at 138 pounds to lose I'm down 11, I'm using ' food mover and Sparkpeople. com as my programs. I'm in SE Texas and I'm a legal secretary. :)

*~*~*~*

"Reaching for something in the distanceSo close you can almost taste itRelease your inhibitionsFeel the rain on your skinNo one else can feel it for youOnly you can let it inNo one else, no one elseCan speak the words on your lipsDrench yourself in words unspokenLive your life with arms wide openToday is where your book begins" - Natasha Bedingfield "Unwritten"*~*~*~*

From: antiphon80 <antiphon80 (DOT) com>100-plus@group s.comSent: Sun, November 8, 2009 10:00:45 AMSubject: Newbie

Hi! Welcome to the group! I'm Kay. I'm 61 and have a 7-year-old

daughter. My top weight was 282. Last weigh-in I was at 259. The first

10 pounds I lost gradually over a number of years. The last 12 I've

lost by writing everything I eat down at mydailyplate.com. I've been on

this program for about 6 weeks.

My daughter is so picky I've given up cooking for us. I get inexpensive

tv dinners, like Michelina's Lean Gourmet dinners. If I have to eat

out, I watch my portions closely and try to choose my food wisely. Late

night is the worst time for me. That's when I tend to snack, so I have

something low-calorie and yummy like Fiber One Oats & Chocolate

bars and a cup of milk. This is working for me. I'm only shooting at

losing 1-2 pounds a week, so I'm on target.

Best of luck to you in your quest. It's nice to meet you.

Hugs,

Kay

antiphon80 wrote:

Hi! I'm a newbie to the list. Are there instructions for

introductions and such?

Man you've had it rough huh? I'm sorry :(. I don't know about all the programs out there I wouldn't follow anything but because you can eat pretty much anything on his program you just have to moderate your portions. You can check him out at www.richardsimmons.com if you'd like, his current program is the Food Mover which is a little plastic box that you close a window for each portion of a food group you eat and when you've closed all your windows you're done for the day. I really use mine more as a guide than anything to show me how to portion food, then I track everything over at sparkpeople.com it's just easier for me. But there are all kinds of programs out there ... Atkins, South Beach, The Zone, Sonoma ... Weight Watchers, Craig, Nutrisystem ... probably the

most popular is Weight Watchers.

I have asthma myself, it's hard for me to do aerobics or cardio if I don't use my inhaler first. Sometimes I get so tired of it all. But I'm going to do this. I'm taking my time and doing it slowly. I've probably gained this week because I've been sick, but I'll get it off again, no problem.

Sending you hugs and lots of positive vibes, I know you can do it too!

*~*~*~*

From: Lyn May <antiphon80@...>100-plus Sent: Sun, November 8, 2009 4:30:30 PMSubject: Re: Newbie

From: Sapphyre <sapphyreonalosingst reak (DOT) com>100-plus@group s.comSent: Sun, November 8, 2009 2:01:05 PMSubject: Re: Newbie

I'm 54, and been divorced for almost 10 years. Live near SE FL. Currently working as a librarian in a public school, but was a law librarian for about 20 years. 3 pets--2 standard and 1 miniature poodle. I'm 275 and figure I should be about 140. I have a multitude of health issues including one lung, asthma, allergies, and a pacemaker. Just got out of the hospital again with a combination bronchial/sinus infection aggravated by GERD. I'm realizing I don't know what a healthy lifestyle is. Looking for suggestions. ....

Welcome to the group!

I'm Sapphyre, I'm 49, single, childfree, lots of pets, I started at 138 pounds to lose I'm down 11, I'm using ' food mover and Sparkpeople. com as my programs. I'm in SE Texas and I'm a legal secretary. :)

*~*~*~*

From: antiphon80 <antiphon80 (DOT) com>100-plus@group s.comSent: Sun, November 8, 2009 10:00:45 AMSubject: Newbie

Hey Lynn. Welcome. Keep searching you will find something that works for you. Three I have tried and have worked BUT I am still overweight from falling off. LOL

WW

counting calories

and just educating yourself.

WATER, PORTIONS, and exercise are key to any program that is out there. So why not start there. Get a journal. Simple as one from Amazon, a regular notebook, or whatever you can create yourself.

BEST advice accountablity. This is my struggle.

N.H.

One thing that helped me when I started my weight loss journey... I KNEW that I needed to change my portions, what I ate, my exercise, my paying attention water intake... It all was TOO much. I started small and made "baby steps." with everything. I didn't do it all right away... Once I got used to one thing, I made another small change.For example: I had extreme back pain and knee pain so I always used that pain as my not being able to exercise. Well, I started by taking a walk for as long as I could handle the pain and then turned around and walked back home. The first walks were a mere block or two... BUT I did it.Then, I realized I didn't want to "ruin" my calories burned on that walk, that was SOOO painful, so I actually started eating less junk... I kept

in mind that one piece of chocolate would negate that walk!I added more water right away, since I figured I could do that. I would fill my large refillable water bottle once in the morning and HAD to have that done by lunch. I filled it up again at lunch time and I HAD to have that done by the time school was done. Then I would fill it up one last time and I HAD to have that done by the time I was ready to go home. That made for enough water for the day... I also realized that I ate less when I had the water to keep my mind occupied! Start small and build on successes and forgive your slip ups and move forward. apmleehere@...From: "Jase4567@..." <Jase4567@...>100-plus Sent: Mon, November 9, 2009 6:34:29 AMSubject: Re: Newbie

Hey Lynn. Welcome. Keep searching you will find something that works for you. Three I have tried and have worked BUT I am still overweight from falling off. LOL

WW

counting calories

and just educating yourself.

WATER, PORTIONS, and exercise are key to any program that is out there. So why not start there. Get a journal. Simple as one from Amazon, a regular notebook, or whatever you can create yourself.

BEST advice accountablity. This is my struggle.

N.H.

> Hi! I'm a newbie to the list. Are there instructions for

introductions and such?

Just jump right in and say what you want to say. I just ask that you

share a name with us, even if it's just a nickname.

I see a few others already jumped in with quickie intros so I'll add

mine. :)

Married 32 years this Thursday, 56 yo with one adult son who still lives

at home because he hasn't been able to find a job since graduating with

his MS in electrical engineering a year ago. Born at 10 pounds and fat

all my life, and like just about everyone here, tried every diet and

food/exercise plan under the sun. I'm now post-menopausal, hypothyroid,

hypoglycemic, arthritic, and post cardiac (a weird coronary thing called

Takotsubo Syndrome http://www.takotsubo.com caused by stress and nothing

to do with weight). Currently going to cardiac rehab (a glorified name

for a strenuous exercise program that the health insurance pays for)

three times a week then regular exercise, like Sansone or

videos plus my own treadmill & exercise bike & hand weights, for

off-days at home. Highest adult weight - 298, hit a few times the past

10 years. Lowest adult weight - 220 back in 1983. Right now I'm 267, a

loss of less than 10 pounds since I got out of the hospital 2 months

ago, even with all that added exercise. I also have arthritis in my feet

for a number of years that restricts a lot of exercise, and since

January have been battling plantar fasciitis in my left foot, the second

time in 10 years. By the time I get off the treadmill in rehab I can

barely stand, the pain is so great. I much prefer my own treadmill

because I can go at a slower speed and still get into my target heart

rate without all that pain. With my short stubby legs I take almost 2

steps to every one of the tall men surrounding me on the other

treadmills, even though they're going at faster speeds. The nurses keep

pushing the speed and elevation up higher and higher until I'm gasping

for air. Some day they'll make both so high I'll fall right off!

In recent years, the lowest I ever hit was 245, and that was after a few

months of a near-starvation diet. My doctor was happy with the loss but

it was totally unsustainable, especially when I started regaining while

eating only 800 calories a day.

My current food plan is the McDougall program, a very low fat, low

protein, starch based program that's 99.9% vegan (allows honey). Yes, I

still crave meat now and then, and might allow myself some for the

holidays, but as long as my family is content to go along with this way

of eating, we'll stick with it. We're not getting any younger and this

program is helping keep all my lab work (cholesterol, etc.) numbers

great as well as bringing down my husband's triglycerides. Him and my

son still eat their own lunches (usually cheesy ones) & snacks, like