RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Fw: [YourDailyAngelCard] Your Daily Angel Card!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

xo

nancie

DIVINE ORDERARCHANGEL RAGUEL:"Everything is how it needs to be right now. Look past the illusion, and see the underlying order. A win-win situation is brewing, one with solutions that are fair to everyone involved. This requires you to have blind faith that Heaven is working behind the scenes to extract the highest good for all. Ask me to buoy your faith if it wavers. Use positive affirmations and prayers to keep your spirits high. Above all, make sure that your conversations about this situation involve positive and optimistic words and phrases. You're so powerful and your positive thoughts can speed the resolution along even quicker."WORKING WITH ARCHANGEL RAGUEL:Raguel has beautiful pale-blue energy, like the sky on a perfect spring morning. He's the archangel who guides people to act in fair and just ways, and Raguel also gives us faith in humanity's essential goodness. Wearing or holding an aquamarine crystal will align you with Raugel's kind and wise persona.See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

xo

nancie

ANGEL SHANTI:"I am the angel of peace. I bring you new tranquility, and a smoother road ahead. You have been through turmoil, and your soul is tired. Your mind craves peace and quiet, and I am here to help you with that desire. I will give you new opportunities to spend time alone, where you can relax your mind and heart. I will bring tranquility to your soul so that you can mirror the peace of mind that is your true divine nature. Like the angels, you are able to hover within the eye of any hurricanes that may swirl around you right now. Through breath and intention, you can stay centered no matter what's happening in your life. This inner foundation of peace has a powerful healing effect. Your outer life soon reflects your inner peacefulness. Smooth roads are ahead for you, and the worst is behind you now. A peaceful outcome to this situation is assured."See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

with love

nancie

ANGEL OCEANA:"Take action. You're in touch with your truth in this situation, and you need to trust your gut and lovingly assert yourself. Dive right in! There's no need for more research or time. You can trust your feelings on this one. I will guide you through the actions that are necessary, considering the circumstances. Your main concern is to avoid procrastination at all costs. Break the situation down into small steps so that you don't become overwhelmed. Then, take those steps in regular intervals. You already know what to do about this situation, and you have made up your mind to take action. I am here to validate that your decision is on the path of Light. Although there might be some temporary hard work or emotional turmoil, this will soon be replaced by a lightness of spirit akin to gently floating on a summer breeze. Sometimes you may feel too emotional or tired to take action. That is because you are unsure of the 'correctness' of your decisions. Usually, unfounded guilt is the culprit that is draining your energy and happiness. This is when it's very important to call upon the angels to shore up your faith. Notice how the doors open smoothly with each step you take. That is one more sign that you're taking the best course of action."See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

xo

nancie

ANGEL MAYA:"Schooling, study, and education help your life's purpose and personal growth at this time. The angels will guide you and help you with this process. We strongly recommend that you continue with your education, because the additional information and experience will accelerate the fruition of your life's purpose. You may worry about having the means to go forward with this schooling, but we assure you that everything will be provided to you along the way. This educational process brings you great rewards. It enriches your understanding of your spiritual power, and accelerates your memory and motivation toward your life's purpose. We will guide you to teachers, schools, books, funds, schedules, and all of the resources that are plentifully available to you now."See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

XO

nancie

ABUNDANCE:A new flow of support is coming to you right now. Ask the angels to help you release fears about scarcity so that you can enjoy this increased abundance. Your messenger angels announce the arrival of an inflow of abundance coming your way. The source of all abundance is God, and you at some level had faith that the Creator would supply your needs. Your faith, even if it was small, triggered the abundance that is manifesting for you right now. Keep your faith, as it will ensure a steady flow of support materially, physiologically, emotionally, spiritually, and intellectually. A wonderful affirmation to help you stay in the stream of a steady flow of abundance is: "I accept good graciously into my life. All of my needs are met abundantly for me now and always."See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

xo

nancie

TRUTH & INTEGRITY:You are guided to be very honest with yourself, and to be true to yourself in all of your activities and actions. The angels say to you, "Let go of anything inauthentic, and all activities that do not mirror your highest intentions for yourself." If something in your life isn't working, be willing to release it to God and the angels. When we open our hands and release unhealthful situations, the Divine light can enter. Miracles always follow when we surrender troubling conditions. You'll find that the job, relationship, health issue, or other circumstance heals rapidly in ways that you could never have imagined. All along the way, the angels will perfectly guide you to actions that will either help you replace the situation with something better, or heal it entirely. Expect a miracle when you decide to "be true to you."See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

xo

nancie

IDEAS AND INSPIRATION:Pay attention to new thoughts and ideas that come to you. They are co-creations with God. God speaks to you through your thoughts, and this card shows that the angels want you to notice and follow the ideas you have recently received. These thoughts are answers to your prayers for guidance, so please don't discount them as mere imagination. By drawing this card, the angels seek to give you confidence that you are just as capable of receiving wonderful ideas as any other child of God. That is because all wonderful ideas originate from the one Divine mind of God. Since God is omnipresent, meaning everywhere, God is within you. So, God's mind continuously expresses new thoughts and ideas right inside your mind!See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

xo

nancie

ARCHANGEL RAPHAEL:"I am helping you heal physical challenges in yourself and others. You are a healer, like me. I am with you because I am the Archangel of healing. I am helping heal your own body, as well as the physical bodies of others. I surround physical aliments with my healing energy of emerald-green light, and this energy is absorbed where it is needed. I speak to healers through their thoughts and feelings. I help you to discern, in this way, if your life's purpose is to be a healer. I can help you to know which areas of healing to study, and then assist with all aspects of your healing career. Call upon me whenever you need such help, and know that I will be with you in an instant."See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

xo

nancie

MEDITATION:Meditation is very important for you right now. Enjoy practicing it often. A quiet mind hears the voice of the angels more easily. This card is your angels' way of asking you to quiet your mind so that your angelic communications are loud and clear. First thing in the morning, spend at least five minutes with your eyes closed, and breathe deeply three of four times. Ask your angels a question, and then listen as intently as you would a dear friend. Don't strain to listen; if you chase the answer, it will evade you. Instead, continue to breathe in and out deeply, and allow yourself to relax. Tell yourself that receiving angelic communication is natural for you, and that it is actually an everyday experience. The more you relax your mind, the easier it is for you to hear the answer.See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

Very Good Nancie! Thank you! Lots of Love, Joy

Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2008 10:24 PM

Subject: [ ] Fw: [YourDailyAngelCard] Your Daily Angel Card!!

xo

nancie

MEDITATION:Meditation is very important for you right now. Enjoy practicing it often. A quiet mind hears the voice of the angels more easily. This card is your angels' way of asking you to quiet your mind so that your angelic communications are loud and clear. First thing in the morning, spend at least five minutes with your eyes closed, and breathe deeply three of four times. Ask your angels a question, and then listen as intently as you would a dear friend. Don't strain to listen; if you chase the answer, it will evade you. Instead, continue to breathe in and out deeply, and allow yourself to relax. Tell yourself that receiving angelic communication is natural for you, and that it is actually an everyday experience. The more you relax your mind, the easier it is for you to hear the answer.See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

In a message dated 1/6/2008 10:25:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, deifspirit@... writes:

xo

nancie

Thank You Nancie, for ALL of the Daily Angel cards you have shared with us,so far, I LOVE them. ~Many Blessings~

JaneyI am your truth,I am your destinyI am desire and despairI am your glow inside your beating heartI am the LOVE that leads you thereI am your SOULStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Guest guest

xo

nancie

ANGEL ROCHELLE:"As you honor and follow the guidance of your heart, prosperity is coming to you now. You are fully supported by Heaven, and we have heard your prayers for financial support. Be assured that we see money as a symbol of the abundant supply that God provides to all of His children. The Earthly negativity surrounding money comes from human minds alone. In Heaven, we see money as the energy of exchange. We know that you need material essentials. Like any loving parent, God wants His children to be comfortable, safe, and happy. That is one of the reasons why He sends you guardian angels. Your finances have been blocked in the past because of guilt and other negative beliefs and emotions. I have helped you heal and release much of your negative association with money. Please know that I am here to help you so that you can help more people. The more that you allow me to give you, the more you will be able to give others. In the near future, you will be able to manifest all of your needs. But in the meantime, allow me to help you through my Heavenly contributions."See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

xo nancie

PASSIONARCHANGEL HANIEL:"Trust and follow your renewed passion in your love life and career. Playing it safe can lead to staleness and depression. You've asked for more happiness and definite direction. I've lit the flame of passion in your heart to lead and guide you. It's safe for you to take risks and follow your heart's desire. Ask me to be your partner along your path of passion, to guide and nurture you. When you feel a strong knowingness, alongside a burning passion, pay attention, as this is my way of giving you information about your next step."WORKING WITH ARCHANGEL HANIEL:Haniel's name means "Glory of God." Haniel can help you give glory to God by living at your highest potential. She'll groom your hidden talents, and help you polish your skills. Then, when you apply your masterful ways to your true passions, Divine magic occurs!See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

with love,

nancie

COMFORTARCHANGEL AZRAEL:"I'm with you in your time of need, helping your heart to heal. Even the strongest person experiences upsetting situations, and there's no shame in taking time to heal your heart. This is a good time for quiet reflection upon your true feelings. Write them down in a private journal, and then call upon me to bring comfort to your heart and mind. I can help you sleep better at night, and put your mind at ease."WORKING WITH ARCHANGEL AZRAEL:Azrael's aura is a beautiful shade of vanilla cream: a very pale yellow tone. He surrounds grieving and dying persons with this living light to bring them comfort. When Azrael is around, you may see eggshell-colored twinkling lights in the room. The crystal, creamy yellow calcite is calibrated to Azrael's energy, so holding or wearing this crystal may lend additional comfort.See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

with love,

nancie

OUTDOORSARCHANGEL JOPHIEL:"Go outside, get some fresh air, and connect with nature to relieve stress and gain new, creative ideas. Connecting with nature helps synchronize your rhythms to the universal heartbeat. In this way, your natural timing improves so that you're in the right place at the right time. Being in nature renews your spirit and revives your energy level. Get outside every day, even if it takes some effort on your part. Once you're in nature, take time to smell the roses and observe the glorious beauty. Know that you're part of nature, and that you're also beautiful."WORKING WITH ARCHANGEL JOPHIEL:Jophiel's name means "Beauty of God." She sees beauty in everything and everyone, and helps you do the same. Jophiel knows that when we spend regular time outdoors, we're cleared of lower energies, and naturally have a more beautiful outlook on life. Call upon Jophiel to ease your schedule to allow for outdoor time: plan a nature-based vacation, move to a more rural environment, start a butterfly garden, or just connect to nature in any way that pleases you.See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

xo

nancie

FREEDOMASCENDED MASTER HINA:Walk away from restrictions and be free! You have the power and the right to change your life so that you experience more freedom. This card signifies that your soul is crying out for more freedom, especially as it involves your life's purpose. Perhaps it's time to take a break so that you can think clearly about your desires and available options. The universe always supports the desire for expansion, creativity, and freedom. Say yes to freedom and the universe will say yes to you.ADDITIONAL MEANINGS FOR THIS CARD:*It's time to leave a situation that you've outgrown *Question the validity of any rules that you've imposed on yourself *Allow the universe to support you while you make desired life changes *Be assertive and say no to anyone who's overstepping boundaries with you.*Hina is a Polynesian and Hawaiian moon goddess who's considered so beautiful that no one can directly look at her. She felt compassion for the natives, so she threw pieces of the moon down to the islands to provide for their material needs. The pieces turned into banyan trees, which the natives pounded into tapas cloth for use in clothing and commerce. Call upon Hina for issues involving fertility, attraction, and manifestation.See you tomorrow! Love, your angels (and ascended masters!)

Guest guest

with love,

nancie

ANGEL RAYE:"Yoga and exercise are essential to your well-being, peace of mind, and spiritual growth right now. You have received strong guidance to engage in yoga and other forms of exercise, and this card serves as additional validation. Physical movement is essential to realizing your dreams, desires, and intentions. It gives you the energy and vitality that will help you begin and complete your projects. It opens you up to new, creative ideas. And yoga cleanses and enlarges your chakra centers so that you can hear our angelic guidance loud and clear. Yoga also allows a noisy mind to become quiet so that it can meditate and hear the voice of Heaven. Although you may feel intimidated by yoga or exercise, I will help you smooth the way. If you ask me, I will help you tailor an exercise program to fit your schedule, interests, and fitness level. You will receive this guidance in the form of repetitive thoughts and feelings, and also through information about yoga or exercise that comes to you from 'out of the blue.' I know that you're a busy person, but I promise you that the increased level of energy you'll feel after exercising will give you the equivalent of more hours in your day."See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

with love,

nancie

DRINK MORE WATERASCENDED MASTER OSHUN:This card comes to you as a sign that your body is thirsty for pure water. Symptoms such as fatigue, difficulty in concentrating, irritation, and excessive hunger can actually be dehydration in disguise. Water helps you flush harsh energies and toxins that your sensitive body might otherwise absorb. Bless your water before drinking it to give yourself a boost of positive energy. ADDITIONAL MEANINGS FOR THIS CARD:*Spend time near an ocean, lake, or river *Rainfall is significant *Buy a water purifier *Avoid drinking chemical-laden liquids (such as sodas, coffee, or alcohol) *Sweat either through exercise, a steam bath, or a sweat lodge.*Oshun is an African goddess of rivers and waters. She helps women appreciate and enjoy their feminine beauty and sensuality. Both men and women can call upon Oshun for help with their romantic life, increased attractiveness and self-esteem, and any situation involving water or the flow of abundance.See you tomorrow! Love, your angels (and ascended masters!)

Guest guest

xo

nancie

ANGEL PATIENCE:"Now is the time to learn, study, and gather information. Enjoy being a student, because in the future, you will synthesize your knowledge into action. Although you may be aching to begin a new project, now is not the time. You are in the vital phase of gathering right now. This means that you're acquiring new information through studying, reading, meditating, channeling, taking classes, interviewing experts, and other means. In all of life, there is a time for gathering and a time for planting. It is too soon for you to decide how you will use the new information that you're absorbing. You may have some ideas, though, so it might be wise to write them down for future use. Soon enough, you will be called into action to apply your knowledge in useful ways. When that happens, you will be very busy and work very hard. So enjoy the present moments of ambiguity and rest. Allow yourself to be an empty vessel into which Heaven pours the contents of its library of wisdom. Your unique talents will blend with this wisdom, and synthesize it into a new and important way to bring peace to this planet."See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

with love,

nancie

ANGEL BRIDGETTE:"Caution is warranted. Look deeper into this situation before proceeding further. You have asked for Heaven's guidance, and it is given. This situation isn't right for you. Some vital information has been concealed, so you will need to dig deeper and ask more questions of those involved. Trust your gut feelings, since that is how I communicate with you. Please don't worry that this situation is the only opportunity available to you. It isn't! There is something better waiting for you, but first you will have to free yourself. Remember that 'nature abhors a vacuum.' So, you must create a vacuum, and then the new situation will reveal itself. Clearly, it takes courage and faith to leave a situation that you had a vested interest in. You may feel disappointed and betrayed. That is why you must call upon me and your other angels to help you stay strong and true to yourself. You deserve situations that are aligned with love, and you don't have to settle for anything less."See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

xo

nancie

ANGEL OPAL:"Your children on Earth and in Heaven are happy and well cared for by God and the angels. Your worries about your children have been received as prayers here in Heaven. We understand your concerns, so we surround the souls and bodies of your children with our loving care. This is a time for you to release your children to God, and know that your Creator is their true parent. God is pure love, without judgment or anger. He could never abandon you or your children - nor would He want to! As one of your children's guardian angels, I watch over them ceaselessly. I never tire of keeping my watchful eye upon them, for as I gaze upon your children, I see their Divine light. I see their true perfection, their goodness, and their innocence. I ask that you see your children through my eyes, which will help their love and light to be fully expressed. I love you, I love your children, and your children love you!"See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

xo

nancie

ANGEL MERLINA:"You are confused and indecisive because you do not have enough information. Do research or seek expert advice before making a decision. You have felt like you are chasing your tail, looking at this option, then that option. This indecisiveness is exhausting you, dear one! The reason why you're confused is that you do not have enough information to make an informed decision. Your choices appear too similar right now, but once you conduct additional research, your decision will become more clear. First, begin be asking God and the angels to enter your dreams and give you more information. Then, ask your feelings to give you guidance. This means imagining what it would feel like to make this decision. Then, imagine what it would feel like to make the other choice. Go deep within, and notice how your body reacts as you try on the different options. If your gut or jaw tightens, this is a sign that something isn't right. If your heart flutters with warmth, this is a sign that you are on the right path. Before making your final decision, seek the council of wise friends and teachers whose experience and intuition can guide you."See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

xo

nancie

ANGEL YVONNE:"You have a special bond with animals. Your pets on earth and in Heaven are watched over by angels. Animals respond to your kind and gentle ways. You have a special understanding of them. You can relate to the innocence and trusting nature of animals, and you feel a call to help them. I am one of your guardian angels, and I am here to tell you of the beautiful ripple effect that your relationship with animals has created. Your love for animals has also forged a deep bond and appreciation with you and the nature angels. All of the animals whom you have ever loved continue to be with you like guardian angels. Your love for them keeps these animals at your side forever. Your pets in heaven are happy, spiritually healthy, and playful and affectionate. Your pets on Earth are surrounded by angels who bestow miracles upon you and them. In many ways, the animals act as angels for you and your loved ones. You are someone who truly appreciates the angelic qualities of animals. You are able to communicate wordlessly with these wondrous creatures, and your special bond with the animal kingdom is opening new doors for you right now."See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

xo

nancie

BRILLIANT IDEA!ARCHANGEL URIEL:"Yes, your idea is Divinely guided...please take action to bring your idea to fruition. Your idea is an answered prayer. Even though it may push you past your comfort zone, know that God doesn't give you anything you can't handle. Ask for, and be willing to receive, all of the support that you need to bring the idea to fruition. Know that I'll be there all along the way, and you can ask me for help at any time. I'm especially glad to give you ideas and creative insights to support your life's purpose."WORKING WITH ARCHANGEL URIEL:Uriel's energy is pale yellow, like a candle's glow. Whenever you need ideas or intellectual guidance, contact Uriel. His energy is aligned with the amber crystal. See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

xo

nancie

ANGEL THERAPYARCHANGEL RAPHAEL:"Give your cares and worries to us angels, and allow us to take your burdens. Have you asked us angels for help with your situation? We can only help if you give us permission. Right now, close your eyes and take a deep cleansing breath. Then mentally call upon your guardian angels and the archangels to help you. Don't outline how you want to be helped; just tell us what situation you'd like help with. Most important, be open to receiving help as it comes to you. The help might be in the form of a hunch, an intuitive idea, or a direct intervention. If you receive any repetitive guidance, it's important that you follow it."WORKING WITH ARCHANGEL RAPHAEL:Ask Raphael to surround anything needing healing with his emerald-green aura. The crystals that are aligned with Raphael's healing energy are emeralds and malachite.See you tomorrow! Love, your angels