RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Fw: [YourDailyAngelCard] Your Daily Angel Card!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

with love and peace,

nancie

LOOK DEEPERGUARDIAN ANGELYou need to look beyond the surface of this situation, as there is important information that you're not currently aware of (or haven't admitted to yourself). Your guardian angel will bring this to your attention; however, it requires you to be open minded. the angels aren't necessarily negating the situation that you're asking about. Instead, they're asking you to look deeper. This may involve sitting in stillness and listening to your inner truth, or it could mean consulting an expert who can teach you more about the topic. The investment of time and energy that it takes to do this research is well worth the rewards that you'll reap. The angels will ensure that you don't miss out on any windows of opportunity while you conduct this exploration. Pay attention to the signs and intuitive clues that will guide you.See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

Excellent advice for anytime. Thank you for sharing, Nancie. Love, Joy

with love and peace,

nancie

LOOK DEEPERGUARDIAN ANGELYou need to look beyond the surface of this situation, as there is important information that you're not currently aware of (or haven't admitted to yourself). Your guardian angel will bring this to your attention; however, it requires you to be open minded. the angels aren't necessarily negating the situation that you're asking about. Instead, they're asking you to look deeper. This may involve sitting in stillness and listening to your inner truth, or it could mean consulting an expert who can teach you more about the topic. The investment of time and energy that it takes to do this research is well worth the rewards that you'll reap. The angels will ensure that you don't miss out on any windows of opportunity while you conduct this exploration. Pay attention to the signs and intuitive clues that will guide you.See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

with love,

nancie

Sorry this is coming so late - there was some trouble on today and I wasn't able to post until now. Also, if you know someone who would like to subscribe, feel free to invite them! Love, HARMONY:Conflict is resolved in a situation that was troubling you. Know that you deserve this peace and happiness, and accept it graciously. Beloved child of God, you are a peace-lover at heart. This card comes to you as a sign of new harmony that dawns upon you. Let go of viewing the situation as troubled, and see yourself and others through the eyes of your guardian angels. In this way, you'll look past the surface and see the beauty and light that eternally shines within everyone. By shifting your viewpoint to the angelic perspective, you become an Earth angel. Holding an elevated viewpoint sparks miraculous healing in all of your relationships. Conflict drops away, revealing the clean and new truth about everyone and everything.See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

peace,

nancie

TEACHING AND LEARNINGARCHANGEL ZADKIEL:"Keep an open mind and learn new ideas. Then, teach these ideas to others. You are a spiritual teacher and an avid learner. Learning and teaching are linked in a perfect cycle, in which information comes to you when you need it. Teach others about the topics that awaken your passions. The more you teach, the more your lessons are reinforced within yourself. Be open to sharing new ideas, and learning about topics that aren't in your immediate sphere of interest. Your students will teach you in many ways, too. Trust in your teaching and learning abilities, as your mind is one with the Divine Mind of God. You are an intelligent and wise being. Know that it's safe in this lifetime for you to be outspoken in your teachings."WORKING WITH ARCHANGEL ZADKIEL:Zadkiel is the ultimate spiritual professor. He's patient, kind, and has access to all knowledge. He's widely known for his ability to help human memory function. If you need to remember or memorize any information, ask Zadkiel to assist. Anything that you need to know, Zadkiel is glad to teach you. Just ask him questions in order to elicit his help. Sometimes Zadkiel uses the Socratic method of teaching, which means that he'll lead you so you can learn for yourself. Being observant of patterns in everything you see, hear, and think is the best way to benefit from Zadkiel's teachings.See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

xo

nancie

EMERGING:Your true self- radiant, powerful, successful, and intelligent - is now shining through the surface. Allow your true self to be visible to others, for you lift them up and inspire them. You are awesome in so many ways, and you are beginning to trust and reveal your true nature more easily. At on time, you may have believed that you had to hide your feelings from others (or even from yourself!). Now, however, you realize how vital and attractive expressing your authentic self is. Your angels are guiding you to honor your true feelings by expressing them to yourself and others. The angels will help you lovingly talk about your feelings so that no misunderstandings occurs with friends and loved ones. your angels will never guide you to do or say anything that could hurt you or anyone else! They will also ensure that your life will emerge to a new level of inner peace as you let your true self come out and play.See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

with love,

nancie

DON'T COMPROMISEST. AGNES OF ROME:You're asked to take a stand in favor of your truth and self-esteem. You don't need to compromise to get what you want, and you can live by the truth of your beliefs. St. Agnes is your guide and role model in this aspect. She shows that in love relationships - as well as career, home, health, and other life areas - you mustn't compromise your values. If you're in a difficult situation, first try to negotiate a better solution with the people involved. For instance, if your romantic relationship is unsatisfactory, tell your partner your honest feelings. St. Agnes and your angels will help you speak truthfully with love so that your partner can really hear you. If this doesn't yield satisfactory results, this saint may guide you to a counselor or a helpful organization. The key with this message, though, is to stand by you're truth without compromise. As God's holy child, you deserve to be treated with love, respect, and dignity. Accept nothing less. St. Agnes was uncompromising in standing by her beliefs. Although she was tortured and threatened with death, she wouldn't renounce her faith. Legend also says that Agnes rejected would-be suitors (including a roman dignitary) because she was determined to keep her chastity. Several men tried to rape her, but they were struck blind before they could harm her. St. Agnes died bravely for her faith at a young age, still a virgin. She's a patron saint of engaged couples, and she assists those who wish to find the most suitable marital partner.See you tomorrow! Love, your angels (and saints)

Guest guest

can I post this on my group?????

--- Nancie Barnett <deifspirit@...> wrote:

> xo

> nancie

>

>

>

> EMERGING:

>

> Your true self- radiant, powerful, successful, and

> intelligent - is now

> shining through the surface. Allow your true self to

> be visible to

> others, for you lift them up and inspire them. You

> are awesome in so

> many ways, and you are beginning to trust and reveal

> your true nature

> more easily. At on time, you may have believed that

> you had to hide

> your feelings from others (or even from yourself!).

> Now, however, you

> realize how vital and attractive expressing your

> authentic self is.

> Your angels are guiding you to honor your true

> feelings by expressing

> them to yourself and others. The angels will help

> you lovingly talk

> about your feelings so that no misunderstandings

> occurs with friends

> and loved ones. your angels will never guide you to

> do or say anything

> that could hurt you or anyone else! They will also

> ensure that your

> life will emerge to a new level of inner peace as

> you let your true

> self come out and play.

>

> See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

>

>

>

>

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Search.

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

Guest guest

thank you Nancie..

> xo

> nancie

>

>

>

> EMERGING:

>

> Your true self- radiant, powerful, successful, and

> intelligent - is now

> shining through the surface. Allow your true self to

> be visible to

> others, for you lift them up and inspire them. You

> are awesome in so

> many ways, and you are beginning to trust and reveal

> your true nature

> more easily. At on time, you may have believed that

> you had to hide

> your feelings from others (or even from yourself!).

> Now, however, you

> realize how vital and attractive expressing your

> authentic self is.

> Your angels are guiding you to honor your true

> feelings by expressing

> them to yourself and others. The angels will help

> you lovingly talk

> about your feelings so that no misunderstandings

> occurs with friends

> and loved ones. your angels will never guide you to

> do or say anything

> that could hurt you or anyone else! They will also

> ensure that your

> life will emerge to a new level of inner peace as

> you let your true

> self come out and play.

>

>

>

>

>

me or deceive me.

freedom.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Guest guest

sure just keep that is from the group: "YourDailyAngelCard"

Re: [ ] Fw: [YourDailyAngelCard] Your Daily Angel Card!!

can I post this on my group?????--- Nancie Barnett <deifspiritmsn> wrote:> xo> nancie> > > > EMERGING:> > Your true self- radiant, powerful, successful, and> intelligent - is now > shining through the surface. Allow your true self to> be visible to > others, for you lift them up and inspire them. You> are awesome in so > many ways, and you are beginning to trust and reveal> your true nature > more easily. At on time, you may have believed that> you had to hide > your feelings from others (or even from yourself!).> Now, however, you > realize how vital and attractive expressing your> authentic self is. > Your angels are guiding you to honor your true> feelings by expressing > them to yourself and others. The angels will help> you lovingly talk > about your feelings so that no misunderstandings> occurs with friends > and loved ones. your angels will never guide you to> do or say anything > that could hurt you or anyone else! They will also> ensure that your > life will emerge to a new level of inner peace as> you let your true > self come out and play.> > See you tomorrow! Love, your angels> > > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________________Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

Guest guest

with love,

nancie

TRUST:Believe in yourself, and have faith that God and the angels are with you. Ask them to help you lose the fears that block you from enjoying full faith. Your angels know that you've been disappointed in the past. These experiences may have eroded your faith in yourself, other people, or even God. However, the angels remind you of the importance of holding on to your faith. By drawing this card, the angels emphasize the value of self-trust. They know that you, like everyone, have made mistakes in the past. However, these mistakes have not eroded your true nature. You still have omnipresent God within you, and God is infallible. The angels ask you to trust in God and to trust in them. They will help you trust yourself.See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

xo

nancie

CLAIRAUDIANCE:ARCHANGEL ZADKIEL:"Notice the loving guidance you hear inside your mind, or from other people. You're hearing true Divine guidance very clearly. It comes in the form of repetitious messages, urging you to improve a situation for yourself or others. Pay close attention to everything you hear in your mind and with your physical ears. Divine directives are repetitious, loving, and to the point. Ask me for help if you need clarification on anything you hear."WORKING WITH ARCHANGEL ZADKIEL:Zadkiel's aura is a deep indigo blue. When you wear the mineral lapis lazuli, you may feel a closer connection to Zadkiel. Hold this stone above your eyebrows to awaken your ear chakras and to clearly hear the voice of the Divine.See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

with love,

nancie

BELOVED ONEARCHANGEL CHAMUEL:"I'm helping you with your spiritual soulmate relationship. Love is in and around your right now. You don't need to search for it. Rather, by holding loving thoughts and conducting loving actions, you attract and manifest love in all aspects of your life. Converse with me regularly about your love life. I can help you fall in love with your life, and heal and manifest wonderful relationships."WORKING WITH ARCHANGEL CHAMUEL:Chamuel's aura is pale green, like a springtime leaf in the morning sunlight. You can feel close to Chamuel's loving energy by wearing or carrying green fluorite crystal. See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

Thank you for posting this Nancie,I really love the

words!!

Marty

> with love,

> nancie

>

> BELOVED ONE

>

> ARCHANGEL CHAMUEL:

>

> " I'm helping you with your spiritual soulmate

> relationship. Love is in

> and around your right now. You don't need to search

> for it. Rather, by

> holding loving thoughts and conducting loving

> actions, you attract and

> manifest love in all aspects of your life. Converse

> with me regularly

> about your love life. I can help you fall in love

> with your life, and

> heal and manifest wonderful relationships. "

>

> WORKING WITH ARCHANGEL CHAMUEL:

>

> Chamuel's aura is pale green, like a springtime leaf

> in the morning

> sunlight. You can feel close to Chamuel's loving

> energy by wearing or

> carrying green fluorite crystal.

>

>

>

>

>

me or deceive me.

freedom.

____

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Search.

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

Guest guest

In a message dated 12/17/2007 8:04:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, deifspirit@... writes:

BREATHEARCHANGEL RAPHAEL:

Thank You for sharing this, Nancie : ) ~Blessings~

JANEYMerry Christmas!See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

Guest guest

with love,

nancie

BREATHEARCHANGEL RAPHAEL:"Take several deep breaths, and exhale slowly to awaken your energy and to release old patterns. Often during times of stress, you may unconsciously hold your breath. Yet, as you know, breath is essential to oxygenating your mind, body, spirit, and very life. Write a note to yourself to breathe, as a reminder of the importance of invigorating yourself with deep and steady breaths. Make trips to places where fresh air is plentiful. You'll also notice an increase in air quality when you're near water, such as the beach or a lake. Even taking a shower or bath puts you in touch with the positive ions associated with water and air."WORKING WITH ARCHANGEL RAPHAEL:Raphael's name means "Whom God heals," and he is known as the healing angel in charge of physical healings for all living beings. Often, Raphael gives us Divine guidance (intuition, thoughts, ideas, dreams, and so on) about how we can participate in keeping our bodies healthy. When you call upon Raphael for a healing, pay attention to inner impressions, and be sure to follow through upon guidance that calls you to take action.See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

xo

nancie

PRIORITIZEARCHANGEL METATRON:"Focus on your highest priorities. I will help you get organized and motivated. What's your calling? What makes your heart sing? When you focus on these areas, your joyful energy increases, which benefits everyone. Take charge of your schedule, and spend more time on projects and activities close to your heart. Make choices that honor your priorities and support your life's mission."WORKING WITH ARCHANGEL METATRON:Metatron is one of two archangels who once walked upon Earth as human men (the other one is Sandalphon). Metatron was the prophet and scribe, Enoch, who ascended after his exemplary Earth life. He continues working as a scribe and record keeper in heaven. He helps people develop organizational and record-keeping skills as well. When you call upon Metatron, he motivates you to organize your priorities."See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

In a message dated 12/21/2007 8:26:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, deifspirit@... writes:

with love,

nancie

Love these cards Nancie, Thank You! ~Blessings~

JANEYMay the SPIRIT of Christmas bring you PEACEThe GLADNESS of Christmas give you HOPEThe WARMTH of Christmas grant you LOVESee AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

Guest guest

with love,

nancie

TAKE BACK YOUR POWER!ARCHANGEL RAZIEL:"Use your God-given power and intention to manifest blessings in your life. You are a luminary: a sage, a wise one, a high-priestess/high-priest, a wizard, and a supreme manifestor. Now is the time to summon up your spiritual strength and power and put your authority into action. Lovingly and firmly transform your intentions into reality. Say prayers about your intentions, and ask for guidance and signs to shape your manifestations to the highest possible level."WORKING WITH ARCHANGEL RAZIEL:Archangel Raziel's name means "Secrets of God," and this archangel will help you understand esoteric spiritual ideas and apply them in practical ways. Call upon Raziel to assist your alchemical work - to turn ideas into gold.See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

In a message dated 12/24/2007 12:21:56 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, deifspirit@... writes:

with love,

nancie

CONFIDENCEST. MICHAEL, THE ARCHANGEL:

My Main Angel!! : ) Thank You for this Nancie ~Many Blessings~

JANEYMay the SPIRIT of Christmas bring you PEACEThe GLADNESS of Christmas give you HOPEThe WARMTH of Christmas grant you LOVESee AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

Guest guest

with love,

nancie

CONFIDENCEST. MICHAEL, THE ARCHANGEL:Archangel is with you, shoring up your confidence so that you can fearlessly face (and even enjoy) the tasks before you. This archangel is protecting you against negativity, helping you to remain optimistic and filled with faith, and ensuring that only people and situations of high integrity come to you. Have confidence in God's power to keep you safe and secure. As you enter into a new phase of your life, it's natural to feel intimidated by change. You may worry whether you're prepared and qualified for what's ahead of you. Remember, though, that God won't bring you anything that you're unable to do. Heaven also ensures that you have powerful companions, such as archangel , to help you in all ways. Archangels are the overseers of our personal guardian angels, and 's name means "He who is like God." He's described in both biblical testaments as a prince, and depicted as fighting against lower energy in order to protect us all. Many people report miraculous rescues and protection as a result of calling upon him, and for that reason, he's a patron saint of police officers, security guards, and sailors. St. , the archangel, will help you feel safe and confident if you call upon him.See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

with love

nancie

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!EMERGING:Your true self - radiant, powerful, successful, and intelligent - is now shining through the surface. Allow your true self to be visible to others, for you lift them up and inspire them. You are awesome in so many ways, and you are beginning to trust and reveal your true nature more easily. At one time, you may have believed that you had to hide your feelings from others (or even yourself!). Now, however, you realize how vital and attractive expressing your authentic self is. Your angels are guiding you to honor your true feelings by expressing them to yourself and others. The angels will help you lovingly talk about your feelings so that no misunderstandings occur with friends and loved ones. Your angels will never guide you to do or say anything that could hurt you or anyone else! They will also ensure that your life will emerge to a new level of inner peace as you let your true self come out and play.See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

xoxo

nancie

It seems I typed up yesterday's angel card, posted it on the list, but then forgot to approve it lol...so you are getting two today, yesterday's, and this one for today. Sorry! Love, ANGEL ASTARA:"You deserve the best! Reach for the stars with your dreams and desires, and don't compromise. In the past, you have settled for less than you wanted. But no more. I am here to raise your standards. I am also here to show you that you need not suffer in any way. It isn't selfish to desire a better life. The more that you receive, the more you are able to give to others. When you allow us to give to you, you're also supplied with all of the necessary tools for your life's purpose. You also inspire others when you show that the spiritual path gives you all of the support you could ever need. God and the angels want you to enjoy your life. Happiness is a holy part of your Divine mission. Whatever we can do to bring joy and peace into your life, please ask. We have noticed a reluctance on your part to ask for help. Perhaps you have felt that you didn't deserve good, or that you would be taking away from someone else if you received our help. Yet God only knows abundance, and humans are the only ones who believe in scarcity. This card is a reminder that God and the angels can only intervene if you request our help."See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

xo

nancie

HARMONY:Conflict is resolved in a situation that was troubling you. Know that you deserve this peace and happiness, and accept it graciously. Beloved child of God, you are a peace-lover at heart. This card comes to you as a sign of new harmony that dawns upon you. Let go of viewing the situation as troubled, and see yourself and others through the eyes of your guardian angels. In this way, you'll look past the surface and see the beauty and light that eternally shines within everyone. By shifting your viewpoint to the angelic perspective, you become an earth angel. Holding an elevated viewpoint sparks miraculous healing in all of your relationships. Conflict drops away, revealing the clean and new truth about everyone and everything.See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

xo

nancie

ANGEL ZANNA:"You are protected from all types of harm. The worst is now behind you. I ask you to relax and feel safe. No matter what has happened in your past, your present and future are now safely protected by angels. I am helping you to heal from past upsets or trauma. I am helping to heal your heart of worry and fear. I am here to help you release any self-sabotaging thought or behavior. I am here, in other words, to help you enjoy a renewed sense of safety, and peace of mind. The other angels and I stand guard around you, your home, your family, your vehicles, and your workplace. You can rest assured that no lower energies can permeate our protective field. We only allow the energy of love to enter where ever you or your loved ones reside. All expressions of fear are transmuted back to the field of illusions from whence they came. God and the angels ask that you relax and enjoy yourself, for your happiness brings a smile to Heaven."See you tomorrow! Love, your angels

Guest guest

xo

nancie

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DOARCHANGEL URIEL:"Trust your inner knowedge, and act upon it without delay. You are far wiser than you realize, and your inner wisdom has already given you the answers that you seek. Embrace this knowledge, and trust it. If you're doubtful, ask me to give you clear signs to validate your thoughts and ideas. I can also help you put your ideas into action, and make decisions about the next steps to take. Just ask me. And then be willing to work with me by taking action."WORKING WITH ARCHANGEL URIEL:Uriel helps to illuminate cloudy situations by lighting your pathway. He usually only lights one step at a time, however, so you may not be able to clearly discern the ultimate outcome of your actions. But you will know what step to take next - all along the way - with Uriel's help.See you tomorrow! Love, your angels