RemedySpot.com

RE: Subliminal Tape

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"You don't quit playing because you get old, you get old because you quit playing." (And I'm 63.) DEWEYArt3 <art@...> wrote: I'm always hesitate to say because I don't feel that I'm that number. Inside I'm 14. I look 25 but I'm gasp 41. ----- Original Message ----- From: Joyce Hudson Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 12:47 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape Art, may I ask how old are you? I am guessing in your twenties. Animals and children like to be around me too. I am almost 58. The Joy of the child within is important for our well being. As long as we take resonsibility for ourselves and let the child come out at times, we are doing good. Blessings, Joy __________________________________________________

I stopped doing everything and my body inside got old.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 12:34 PM

Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape

"You don't quit playing because you get old, you get old because you quit playing." (And I'm 63.) DEWEYArt3 <artfroggernet> wrote:

I'm always hesitate to say because I don't feel that I'm that number. Inside I'm 14. I look 25 but I'm gasp 41.

Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 12:47 PM

Art, may I ask how old are you? I am guessing in your twenties. Animals and children like to be around me too. I am almost 58. The Joy of the child within is important for our well being. As long as we take resonsibility for ourselves and let the child come out at times, we are doing good. Blessings, Joy

"You don't quit playing because you get old, you get old because you quit playing." (And I'm 63.) DEWEYArt3 <artfroggernet> wrote:

I'm always hesitate to say because I don't feel that I'm that number. Inside I'm 14. I look 25 but I'm gasp 41.

Art, may I ask how old are you? I am guessing in your twenties. Animals and children like to be around me too. I am almost 58. The Joy of the child within is important for our well being. As long as we take resonsibility for ourselves and let the child come out at times, we are doing good. Blessings, Joy

My dad use to ask me where I got my curley hair from and I use to say the milkman. lol

A few years ago I looked like that terrorist on the news so I trimmed my beard but I only cut my hair and shaved for my soulmate love. No one has ever got me to do that before.

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 12:30 PM

"who we look alike doesn't matter"I look like the milkman (Just joking !!! [Actually, I am a dead ringer for my maternal grandfather]) DEWEYJoyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote:

Art, maybe your masculinity and feminity are balanced. That's good. Our bodies have both. And who we look alike doesn't matter. I look like both of my parents. Blessings, Joy

My dad use to ask me where I got my curley hair from and I use to say the milkman. lol

A few years ago I looked like that terrorist on the news so I trimmed my beard but I only cut my hair and shaved for my soulmate love. No one has ever got me to do that before.

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 12:30 PM

"who we look alike doesn't matter"I look like the milkman (Just joking !!! [Actually, I am a dead ringer for my maternal grandfather]) DEWEYJoyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote:

Art, maybe your masculinity and feminity are balanced. That's good. Our bodies have both. And who we look alike doesn't matter. I look like both of my parents. Blessings, Joy

So start doing those things that makes you happy.

Story time! Yeah, another experience of mine. I Love Flowers and Plants. Working in them brings peace and joy to me. When I fell, I damaged my sacroliliac and left hip. I now have a new left hip, but have to be very careful not to fall or dislocate it. The sacroliliac can't be fixed. But I can slowly strengthen it, and that's what I have been doing since April. It's better, but I have to be very careful on how much I carry and how often in a day. When I go to the grocery, I carry all cold goods in that day, making several trips. The next day I start carrying in can goods and dry goods. It can take me 3 or 4 days, (unless we have company). :-)

I did not let my hip, sacroliliac, and congenital lower back stop me. I found ways to get down on the ground and dig, plant, trim, weed, decorate, ect. You can too. Just stop and think for awhile. I have faith in you.

I am much better. I can walk longer (took Dad to the flea market today and didn't get half as tired!).

Blessings, Joy

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 4:26 PM

Art,

may I ask how old are you???

sometimes the more I know of someone,the easer it is

to help them..

--- Art3 <art@...> wrote:

> My dad use to ask me where I got my curley hair from

> and I use to say the milkman. lol

> A few years ago I looked like that terrorist on the

> news so I trimmed my beard but I only cut my hair

> and shaved for my soulmate love. No one has ever

> got me to do that before.

>

>

> ----- Original Message -----

> From: FT Dewey

>

> Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 12:30 PM

> Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape

>

>

> " who we look alike doesn't matter "

>

> I look like the milkman (Just joking !!!

> [Actually, I am a dead ringer for my maternal

> grandfather]) DEWEY

>

> Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

>

> Art, maybe your masculinity and feminity are

> balanced. That's good. Our bodies have both. And

> who we look alike doesn't matter. I look like both

> of my parents. Blessings, Joy

>

>

> __________________________________________________