Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Many years ago I experimented with subliminal tapes after reading a book by Dr

Lily..It consisited of making a " tape loop " of a " mantra " or a " precept "

that would repeat over and over again much as though you were meditating upon

that " word " ..It definitely seemed to work in " altering " one's reality..I'm

thinking that perhaps this would work also by using " healing scriptures " as

faith comes by hearing and hearing by the " word " ..So basically this " method " is

approved of by a " higher power " ....What I'm doing now and have been throughout

this disease is saying healing scriptures " out loud " and I feel that has helped

tremendously; especially in times of great stress..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone would like a copy of the passages that I use; feel free to email me

and I'll send it on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember also that there was a saying such as " I am getting better each and

everyday " or something of this nature, and that could be used as well..

I think it's a great idea..mel ;-)

[ ] To Art on subliminal tape

> Hi Art,

> Sorry, in trying to answer you I managed to erase your e-mail. Here

is

> the website of the company: www.innertalk.com the phone #is

> 1-800-964-3551

> The address is Progressive Awareness fax is

1-509-299-6212

> Research Inc.

> P.O. Box 1139

> Medical Lake WA 99022

>

> I want to make it perfectly clear that I have no connection with this

> company whatever. I was merely looking for information on subliminal

tapes

> in an effort to help a friend who is seriously ill with metastasized lung

> cancer. It has a patent from the united states govt. and is provided free

to

> any physician who requests it either by fax or written letter. There is

only

> the $5 shipping fee.

>

> I have greatly enjoyed your posts over the last two or three years I

have

> been on the list. Hope you find this helpful. cherie

>

• 4 years later...

Cool! How do you do that?Art3 <art@...> wrote: I made a Subliminal tape and played it over and over wjile I was sleeping and thru out the day. I am happy, health and well. I am wealthy and positive and no pain or sickness or nevativity can get to me because I am surrounded by the light and I am handsome and thin and healthy. Hopefull soon my subconscience mind will learn it and be happy healthy and well and wealthy without sickness and pain. __________________________________________________

>

> Cool! How do you do that?

>

>It is very simple to do all you do is to make a tape or CD of what you

want to your unconscious mind to learn. it is like a affirmation that

you repeat over and over. while you go to sleep you play the tape. You

can also play background music while you say your affirmations.

I recorded it on my sound recorder on my computer to repeat over and over and over what I say. All the positive stuff.

Did you ever see the movie "Somewhere in Time" with Reeve? Just like he did with his tape recorder but he repeated it then without the tape recorder.

I've had it playing over and over since 1am and it's now 3:45 pm the next day. It will either work or I'll end up in the mental ward. lol

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 12:30 PM

Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape

Cool! How do you do that?Art3 <artfroggernet> wrote:

I made a Subliminal tape and played it over and over wjile I was sleeping and thru out the day. I am happy, health and well. I am wealthy and positive and no pain or sickness or nevativity can get to me because I am surrounded by the light and I am handsome and thin and healthy. Hopefull soon my subconscience mind will learn it and be happy healthy and well and wealthy without sickness and pain.

I never thought about putting background music to it. Maybe that would be better.

Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 12:43 PM

Subject: [ ] Re: Subliminal Tape

>> Cool! How do you do that?> >It is very simple to do all you do is to make a tape or CD of what you want to your unconscious mind to learn. it is like a affirmation that you repeat over and over. while you go to sleep you play the tape. You can also play background music while you say your affirmations.

Go for the Gold! The Mental ward will drive you nuts!Art3 <art@...> wrote: I recorded it on my sound recorder on my computer to repeat over and over and over what I say. All the positive stuff. Did you ever see the movie "Somewhere in Time" with Reeve? Just like he did with his tape recorder but he repeated it then without the tape recorder. I've had it playing over and over since 1am and it's now 3:45

pm the next day. It will either work or I'll end up in the mental ward. lol ----- Original Message ----- From: MELVIN JAENSCH Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 12:30 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape Cool! How do you do that?Art3 <artfroggernet> wrote: I made a Subliminal tape and played it over and over wjile I was sleeping and thru out the day. I am happy, health and well. I am wealthy and positive and no pain or sickness or nevativity can get to me because I am surrounded by the light and I am handsome and thin and healthy. Hopefull soon my subconscience mind will learn it and be happy healthy and well and wealthy without sickness and pain. __________________________________________________

I know. They don't help and they kick people out after 2 days.

Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 12:57 PM

Go for the Gold! The Mental ward will drive you nuts!Art3 <artfroggernet> wrote:

I recorded it on my sound recorder on my computer to repeat over and over and over what I say. All the positive stuff.

Did you ever see the movie "Somewhere in Time" with Reeve? Just like he did with his tape recorder but he repeated it then without the tape recorder.

I've had it playing over and over since 1am and it's now 3:45 pm the next day. It will either work or I'll end up in the mental ward. lol

I made a Subliminal tape and played it over and over wjile I was sleeping and thru out the day. I am happy, health and well. I am wealthy and positive and no pain or sickness or nevativity can get to me because I am surrounded by the light and I am handsome and thin and healthy. Hopefull soon my subconscience mind will learn it and be happy healthy and well and wealthy without sickness and pain.

About the worst part I think is beink locked ud and surounded by what seems like 10,00 people in small space with no trees to hug...Art3 <art@...> wrote: I know. They don't help and they kick people out after 2 days. ----- Original Message ----- From: MELVIN

JAENSCH Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 12:57 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape Go for the Gold! The Mental ward will drive you nuts!Art3 <artfroggernet> wrote: I recorded it on my sound recorder on my computer to repeat over and over and over what I say. All the positive stuff. Did you ever see the movie "Somewhere in Time" with Reeve? Just like he did with his tape

recorder but he repeated it then without the tape recorder. I've had it playing over and over since 1am and it's now 3:45 pm the next day. It will either work or I'll end up in the mental ward. lol ----- Original Message ----- From: MELVIN JAENSCH Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 12:30 PM Subject: Re:

[ ] Subliminal Tape Cool! How do you do that?Art3 <artfroggernet> wrote: I made a Subliminal tape and played it over and over wjile I was sleeping and thru out the day. I am happy, health and well. I am wealthy and positive and no pain or sickness or nevativity can get to me because I am surrounded by the light and I am handsome and thin and healthy. Hopefull soon my subconscience mind will learn it and be happy healthy and well and wealthy without sickness and pain. __________________________________________________

Art, that is very beautiful! And it is very wise of you. Keep up the good work!!! It will definitely help you. Use it daily.

And when you feel yourself become frightened or depressed, pray, and ask Spirit to help you and take your worries away. I have practiced this many, many years, and it works! Blessings, Joy

Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 3:15 PM

Subject: [ ] Subliminal Tape

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.15.0/1077 - Release Date: 10/18/2007 9:54 AM

Art, I see your sense of humor coming out. Good!!! :-) Blessings, Joy

Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 3:48 PM

Wanted also to tell that she is reacting better then the day before. We are you biggest supporters Art!!!! Keep faith !

From: bjoyful@...Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 16:59:37 -0400Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape

Melvin, an excellent comment, "no trees to hug".

Actually, hugging a tree is excellent therapy, if you can ignore the neighbors staring. :-)

In many native cultures, hugging trees helps to stablize a person, when they feel unbalanced. Some ask the trees to send them healing, peace, or take away their problems.

I have read that crystals and stones are used the same way.

Blessings, Joy

Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 4:06 PM

About the worst part I think is beink locked ud and surounded by what seems like 10,00 people in small space with no trees to hug...Art3 <art@...> wrote:

Go for the Gold! The Mental ward will drive you nuts!Art3 <artfroggernet> wrote:

HAHA I'm glad.

My pain is almost gone in my feet and ankles I noticed the pain was little and in my muscle or ligament in my left ankle.

WOW I went out and I got some positive reactions from the lady at the post office and the store.

They said Art you look really happy with that smile from ear to ear. You're looking good too. How much weight did you loose.

I told them my cancer is almost completely gone and I'm happy and positive and what hey said to me make me happy as well. :)

Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 1:59 PM

Who is is reacting better?

natural_remedies

Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 2:02 PM

Subject: RE: [ ] Subliminal Tape

Wanted also to tell that she is reacting better then the day before. We are you biggest supporters Art!!!! Keep faith !

From: bjoyfuliglouDate: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 16:59:37 -0400Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape

Absolutely Beautiful Art! Keep up your wonderful Spiritual growth! Love and Blessings, Joy

Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 5:28 PM

HAHA I'm glad.

My pain is almost gone in my feet and ankles I noticed the pain was little and in my muscle or ligament in my left ankle.

WOW I went out and I got some positive reactions from the lady at the post office and the store.

They said Art you look really happy with that smile from ear to ear. You're looking good too. How much weight did you loose.

I told them my cancer is almost completely gone and I'm happy and positive and what hey said to me make me happy as well. :)

Yeah and you can't go to your room during the day.

Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 1:06 PM

About the worst part I think is beink locked ud and surounded by what seems like 10,00 people in small space with no trees to hug...Art3 <artfroggernet> wrote:

Subje ct: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape

The Holy Spirit is working stong again.

Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 2:33 PM

Absolutely Beautiful Art! Keep up your wonderful Spiritual growth! Love and Blessings, Joy

Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 5:28 PM

HAHA I'm glad.

Art...I am so glad...that is the best news... I have been sending you healing energy for a couple of weeks now. Hey, Friend...You Go!!!!!!Art3 <art@...> wrote: HAHA I'm glad. My pain is almost gone in my feet and ankles I noticed the pain was little and in my muscle or ligament in my left ankle. WOW I went out and I got some positive reactions from the lady at the post office and the store. They said Art you look really happy with that smile from ear to ear. You're looking good too. How much weight did you loose. I told them my cancer is almost completely gone and I'm happy and positive and what hey said to me make me happy as well. :) ----- Original Message ----- From: Joyce Hudson Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 1:59 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape Art, I see your sense of humor coming out. Good!!! :-) Blessings, Joy ----- Original Message ----- From: Art3 Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 3:48 PM

Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape I recorded it on my sound recorder on my computer to repeat over and over and over what I say. All the positive stuff. Did you ever see the movie "Somewhere in Time" with Reeve? Just like he did with his tape recorder but he repeated it then without the tape recorder. I've had it playing over and over since 1am and it's now 3:45 pm the next day. It will either work or I'll end up in the mental ward. lol ----- Original Message ----- From: MELVIN JAENSCH Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 12:30 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape Cool! How do you do that?Art3 <artfroggernet> wrote: I made a Subliminal tape and played it over and over wjile I was sleeping and thru out the day. I am happy, health and well. I am wealthy and positive and no pain or sickness or nevativity can get to me because

I am surrounded by the light and I am handsome and thin and healthy. Hopefull soon my subconscience mind will learn it and be happy healthy and well and wealthy without sickness and pain. __________________________________________________

Thank you Anne. I really need all the help I can get. :)

Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 3:16 PM

Art...I am so glad...that is the best news... I have been sending you healing energy for a couple of weeks now.

Hey, Friend...You Go!!!!!!Art3 <artfroggernet> wrote:

HAHA I'm glad.

They said Art you look really happy with that smile from ear to ear. You're loo king good too. How much weight did you loose.

< /DIV>

I've got to try the sublminal tape thing...Art3 <art@...> wrote: Thank you Anne. I really need all the help I can get. :) ----- Original Message ----- From: Anne Surratt

Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 3:16 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape Art...I am so glad...that is the best news... I have been sending you healing energy for a couple of weeks now. Hey, Friend...You Go!!!!!!Art3 <artfroggernet> wrote: HAHA I'm glad. My pain is almost gone

in my feet and ankles I noticed the pain was little and in my muscle or ligament in my left ankle. WOW I went out and I got some positive reactions from the lady at the post office and the store. They said Art you look really happy with that smile from ear to ear. You're loo king good too. How much weight did you loose. I told them my cancer is almost completely gone and I'm happy and positive and what hey said to me make me happy as well. :) ----- Original Message ----- From: Joyce Hudson Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 1:59 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape < /DIV> Art, I see your sense of humor coming out. Good!!! :-) Blessings, Joy ----- Original Message ----- From: Art3 Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 3:48 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape I recorded it on my sound recorder on my computer to repeat over and over and over what I say. All the positive stuff. Did you ever see the movie "Somewhere in Time" with Reeve? Just like he did with his tape recorder but he repeated it then without the tape recorder. I've had it playing over and over since 1am and it's now 3:45 pm the next day. It will either work or I'll end up in the mental ward. lol ----- Original Message ----- From: MELVIN JAENSCH Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 12:30 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape Cool! How do you do that?Art3 <artfroggernet> wrote: I made a Subliminal tape and played it

over and over wjile I was sleeping and thru out the day. I am happy, health and well. I am wealthy and positive and no pain or sickness or nevativity can get to me because I am surrounded by the light and I am handsome and thin and healthy. Hopefull soon my subconscience mind will learn it and be happy healthy and well and wealthy without sickness and pain. __________________________________________________

You are reacting better Art !!!

From: art@...Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 14:30:04 -0700Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape

natural_remedies

From: bjoyfuliglouDate: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 16:59:37 -0400Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape

art-

art therapy is also a very good method to heal yourself. get some paper, pens, pencils and draw your body fighting off the cancer and killing it- add some really happy positive pictures, etc to it and then use that art to meditate daily and see your art in your mind visualizing it- that will boost your immune system. you can also do it against your pain and any other physical and psychological problem you have.

it is very successful with kids and it has also shown to be successful with adults.

Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 2:28 PM

HAHA I'm glad.

I'm a big kid. Iget the same side effcts from medicine teens

do. Zoloft makes me pychotic and suicidal. I'm

going for another Reiki healing next Thursday.> art-

> art therapy is also a very good method to heal yourself. get

some paper, > pens, pencils and draw your body fighting off the

cancer and killing it- > add some really happy positive pictures,

etc to it and then use that art > to meditate daily and see your

art in your mind visualizing it- that will > boost your immune

system. you can also do it against your pain and any > other

physical and psychological problem you have. > it is very

successful with kids and it has also shown to be successful >

with adults. > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Art3<mailto:art@...> > >

<mailto: >

> Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 2:28 PM > Subject:

Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape > > >

> HAHA I'm glad. > My pain is almost gone in my feet and

ankles I noticed the pain was > little and in my muscle or

ligament in my left ankle. > > WOW I went out and I got

some positive reactions from the lady at the > post office and

the store. > They said Art you look really happy with that smile

from ear to ear. > You're looking good too. How much weight did

you loose. > I told them my cancer is almost completely gone and

I'm happy and > positive and what hey said to me make me happy as

well. :) > > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Joyce Hudson<mailto:bjoyful@...> >

>

> Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 1:59 PM > Subject:

> Art, I see your sense of humor coming out. Good!!! :-)

Blessings, > Joy > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Art3<mailto:art@...> > To:

>

> Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 3:48 PM > Subject:

Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape > > > I

recorded it on my sound recorder on my computer to repeat over and > over and over what I say. All the positive stuff. > Did

you ever see the movie " Somewhere in Time " with > Reeve? Just like he did with his tape recorder but he repeated it

> then without the tape recorder. > I've had it playing

over and over since 1am and it's now 3:45 pm the > next day. It

will either work or I'll end up in the mental ward. lol > > > ----- Original Message ----- > From:

MELVIN JAENSCH<mailto:starchildrebelborninutah@...> >

>

> Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 12:30 PM > Subject:

Cool! How do you do that? > > Art3

<art@...<mailto:art@...>> wrote: > > I made a Subliminal tape and played it over and over

wjile I was > sleeping and thru out the day. I am happy, health

and well. I am > wealthy and positive and no pain or sickness or

nevativity can > get to me because I am surrounded by the light

and I am handsome > and thin and healthy. Hopefull soon my

subconscience mind will > learn it and be happy healthy and well

and wealthy without > sickness and pain. > >

> __________________________________________________ >

You said she. :) I'm a guy.

natural_remedies

Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 9:34 PM

You are reacting better Art !!!

From: artfroggernetDate: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 14:30:04 -0700Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape

natural_remedies

I still got it on. :)

Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 8:56 PM

I've got to try the sublminal tape thing...Art3 <artfroggernet> wrote:

Thank you Anne. I really need all the help I can get. :)

Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 3:16 PM

Art...I am so glad...that is the best news... I have been sending you healing energy for a couple of weeks now.

Hey, Friend...You Go!!!!!!Art3 <artfroggernet> wrote:

HAHA I'm glad.

My pai n is almost gone in my feet and ankles I noticed the pain was little and in my muscle or ligament in my left ankle.

They said Art you look really happy with that smile from ear to ear. You're loo king good too. How much weight did you loose.

< /DIV>

I made a Subliminal tape a nd played it over and over wjile I was sleeping and thru out the day. I am happy, health and well. I am wealthy and positive and no pain or sickness or nevativity can get to me because I am surrounded by the light and I am handsome and thin and healthy. Hopefull soon my subconscience mind will learn it and be happy healthy and well and wealthy without sickness and pain.