RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Anyone out there use pulsar with cancero...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i'm apart of it for two reasons i find it very fasinating how this is suposed to be a room mainly for the beck protocol and i here less about the beck protocol than anything else and second of all because the messages automaticly keep comming in my email so sometimes i can't help but replyshantigirl38@... wrote: Can I just ask you one question.. If you are so discouraged by the information you see on this group why are you a part of it? __________________________________________________

Guest guest

your not by yourself i did the same thing i bought all the components for the beck protocol and when i went to seek help from the manufacture and the distributor then all they did was throw there hands in the air to tell me that i would have to judge for myself. i never even used the dam things before how in the hell can i be the judge and then when i asked them to direct me to somebody for some help(and i mean i had to beg and plead) it was to no avail they told me that they couldn't give me anybody and then there was this one person who told me that they had plenty of success with the protocol with HIV patents so i asked this person for there number and i tried calling this person for two months and never got a return call or anything . Grimm <grimmmusic@...> wrote: Thankfully he IS on the group since he broke it down to me - nobody on this group has tried the Beck devices for metstatic cancer. I went through all the trouble to collect the machines, showed the video to my friend which give him hope and, as Amos stated, have been directed to numerous other sites whenever I ask a question about the Beck protocol and cancer. I think a better question is, why have a group when there are no people here that use the devices? If anyone is using them it is not for cancer which is one of the main ailments that Beck created this for.shantigirl38aol wrote: amoslarkinsii __________________________________________________

Guest guest

your not by yourself i did the same thing i bought all the components for the beck protocol and when i went to seek help from the manufacture and the distributor then all they did was throw there hands in the air to tell me that i would have to judge for myself. i never even used the dam things before how in the hell can i be the judge and then when i asked them to direct me to somebody for some help(and i mean i had to beg and plead) it was to no avail they told me that they couldn't give me anybody and then there was this one person who told me that they had plenty of success with the protocol with HIV patents so i asked this person for there number and i tried calling this person for two months and never got a return call or anything . Grimm <grimmmusic@...> wrote: Thankfully he IS on the group since he broke it down to me - nobody on this group has tried the Beck devices for metstatic cancer. I went through all the trouble to collect the machines, showed the video to my friend which give him hope and, as Amos stated, have been directed to numerous other sites whenever I ask a question about the Beck protocol and cancer. I think a better question is, why have a group when there are no people here that use the devices? If anyone is using them it is not for cancer which is one of the main ailments that Beck created this for.shantigirl38aol wrote: amoslarkinsii __________________________________________________

Guest guest

i can't speak for anyone else but i have read that people have had success with things like warts and stuff but in my 4 month research on the beck protocol i have yet to meet anybody personally who has has success in HIV OR CANCER which if you see the lectures on bob beck this is what he focuses onshantigirl38@... wrote: are you saying there is not one person in this group who has used this devise and achieved results? Not only for cancer but for other ailments

as well. I read just about every article that gets sent my way and I feel as though many folks are attaining results from using the Beck protocol or people just plain and simple wouldn't be using it. I myself will be purchasing a pulsar in the near future thanks to all of the wonderful information the group has shared. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

i can't speak for anyone else but i have read that people have had success with things like warts and stuff but in my 4 month research on the beck protocol i have yet to meet anybody personally who has has success in HIV OR CANCER which if you see the lectures on bob beck this is what he focuses onshantigirl38@... wrote: are you saying there is not one person in this group who has used this devise and achieved results? Not only for cancer but for other ailments

as well. I read just about every article that gets sent my way and I feel as though many folks are attaining results from using the Beck protocol or people just plain and simple wouldn't be using it. I myself will be purchasing a pulsar in the near future thanks to all of the wonderful information the group has shared. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

I'm sure that this site has help and informed many people on many different therapies but the reason i came here was because i thought i would meet more people who have more experience on the beck protocolshantigirl38@... wrote: I also believe that there has been other useful information that has been shared not only about the Beck protocol but other types of holistic information as well. I have shared this with many of my friends and they are impressed and

thankful as well. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

I'm sure that this site has help and informed many people on many different therapies but the reason i came here was because i thought i would meet more people who have more experience on the beck protocolshantigirl38@... wrote: I also believe that there has been other useful information that has been shared not only about the Beck protocol but other types of holistic information as well. I have shared this with many of my friends and they are impressed and

thankful as well. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Not true that is not what I'm saying and as god is my witness the only wish i have is to live a long life b. when when you are in the middle of trying the beck protocol and you are getting extreme reactions that you don't understand and you can't even talk to one person who really have any true experience with the protocol and then you you yourself are trying ti and are getting no improvements then you have to go by your experience and no one else. and let me repeat it one more time I WANT TO LIVE FOR EVER I DO NOT HAVE A DEATH WISH. so please don't add me in the death wish category"beyaRecords.com" <beyarecords@...> wrote: Hi Shanti, are you saying there is not one person in this group who has used this devise and achieved results? I don't think that is being said. What you may be seeing here is what Dr Beck described as the 'death wish'. That which will cause one to be distrusting of anything until it is found to be true but without ever making, or wishing to make, any attempt to try the protocol for oneself. I advice people to research research research. Don't take anyones word for it, research it, and thoroughly! The truth is always self evident

when you are confronted by it.-- Peace and Love Uzoma __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Not true that is not what I'm saying and as god is my witness the only wish i have is to live a long life b. when when you are in the middle of trying the beck protocol and you are getting extreme reactions that you don't understand and you can't even talk to one person who really have any true experience with the protocol and then you you yourself are trying ti and are getting no improvements then you have to go by your experience and no one else. and let me repeat it one more time I WANT TO LIVE FOR EVER I DO NOT HAVE A DEATH WISH. so please don't add me in the death wish category"beyaRecords.com" <beyarecords@...> wrote: Hi Shanti, are you saying there is not one person in this group who has used this devise and achieved results? I don't think that is being said. What you may be seeing here is what Dr Beck described as the 'death wish'. That which will cause one to be distrusting of anything until it is found to be true but without ever making, or wishing to make, any attempt to try the protocol for oneself. I advice people to research research research. Don't take anyones word for it, research it, and thoroughly! The truth is always self evident

when you are confronted by it.-- Peace and Love Uzoma __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Hi,

then there was this one person who told me that they had plenty of success with the protocol with HIV patents so i asked this person for there number and i tried calling this person for two months and never got a return call or anything

I think Amos my, diplomatically, be referring to myself. There were a number of times we were meant to discuss the benefits of the protocol, and for one reason or another (family issues mainly as I mentioned), we never got to talk. Being in two completely different time zone also exacerbated the problem. I believe Amos is situated in the USA and I am in the UK!! But at no time was I in any way trying to avoid discussing the issue. As I remember I provided not only a lot of Beck information but also my telephone number!!

I think time would be spent more productively applying the protocol, as you already have all of the components, than being fearful that what you have invested in may not work. All human bodies have one thing in common, they are electromagnetic devices. If the body is not properly grounded, it cannot properly remove the toxins that build up in the body. SO what you then need is a means by which to kick start that process by introducing electrical current (DC) into the troublesome areas! You would be amazed at the rubbish that can come out of the soles of your feet if you detox them!!

-- Peace and LoveUzoma

Guest guest

Hi Amos,

i have yet to meet anybody personally who has has success in HIV OR CANCER

Earlier you made mention of the Gerson institute and the therapy offered there. If you suspect that Beck protocol does not work, why are you not implementing the Gerson one?

-- Peace and LoveUzoma

Guest guest

Hi Amos,

I WANT TO LIVE FOR EVER I DO NOT HAVE A DEATH WISH. so please don't add me in the death wish category

As I have said to you many time before, do not be fearful. I have no intention of adding you to anything. I wish you complete and full abumndance of life. That is your Divine right!

Let us cut to the chase here and deal with this issue once and for all. What reactions are you having? There are many here that will be able to help you.-- Peace and LoveUzoma

Guest guest

I personally don't want to hear about anything other than how the Beck protocol has helped cancer victims. I've done endless hours of research on every alternative method out there so I don't need to get links to things I've already read and researched about or anything that requires more of my time studying, telling my friend about and giving him yet more false hope. He needs something today to sink his teeth into and believe in. The doctors haven't done that and I honestly thought this was it. Beck is convincing enough in his videos but why can't I find one single person to talk with that had cancer, used this regimen and is now cancer free? Soto in Canada was very vague about any benefits. They even refused to tell me who distributed the devices in Calif. - just told me to "do a search on google." I finally found someone to sell me one. He could give me no positive

feedback, again was very blase and vague. I wondered why he was selling them if he had nothing to tell me. I know there are politics involved in alternative methods but there must be someone who's willing to go out on a limb and talk about their experience. Beck was willing - where is anyone that can help or carry on what he started?AMOS LARKINS II <amoslarkinsii@...> wrote: I'm sure that this site has help and informed many people on many different therapies but the reason i came here

was because i thought i would meet more people who have more experience on the beck protocolshantigirl38aol wrote: I also believe that there has been other useful information that has been shared not only about the Beck protocol but other types of holistic information as well. I have shared this with many of my friends and they are impressed and thankful as well. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Hi Shanti,

I did plenty of research and had to follow my heart and trust my intuition for the rest of it.. and I am so.. so grateful that I did. There is no other way. Listen to your inner-self. You will instinctively know what is right for you.--

Peace and LoveUzoma

Guest guest

Hi ,

I personally don't want to hear about anything other than how the Beck protocol has helped cancer victims.

Beck is convincing enough in his videos but why can't I find one single person to talk with that had cancer, used this regimen and is now cancer free?

Am I reading this right? You have cancer but are not interested in any other forms of treatment that work, unless it is Beck related? Do not be fearful and as a result shut yourself off to other possibilities. There are many roads that lead to the truth

-- Peace and LoveUzoma

Guest guest

Hi

These companies cannot make any claims as to healing any type of illness without risk of imprisonment and fines.This is the crux of the situation right here! There is a reason many of these organisation operate in Mexico!!

-- Peace and LoveUzoma

Guest guest

Hi Shanti,

and just to let you know that healing from cancer or any other illness isn't about hooking up a machine and then your all better.. it is about a lifestyle change that encompasses diet, stress levels, our emotional states and so much more.As I just mentioned to someone over at another site:'I would advise yourself and your friend to visit the following site:

http://www.gerson.org/There

are a number of 'clips' that I would advise the two of you to watch

thoroughly. When you have the diet issue underway, I would then advise

to start the Beck treatment. There is no point starting the Beck

protocol if the underlying issue, toxin build up, is not dealt with at

the food source. Toxin intake via ingestion and skin. Both need to be

dealt with.'

-- Peace and LoveUzoma

Guest guest

yes shantigirl there is a lot of things that need to be changed speciely cancer , and first is to stop treatment with chemo ,

chemo don`t cure only kill .!! sorry to say there is no miracle cure only hard work ....get help from naturopathy no expriment takes to long time to learn speciely if you use chemo ..

and just to let you know that healing from cancer or any other illness isn't about hooking up a machine and then your all better.. it is about a lifestyle change that encompasses diet, stress levels, our emotional states and so much more.

Guest guest

Like I said, Beck was ballsy enough to risk the consequences. Who else is going to step up to the plate? I will myself if this protocol helps my friend but I haven't felt safe enough to experiment on him with his stage IV rectal cancer with multiple lesions in the liver and lungs. It would be nice to talk to others that have been in his shoes. That is specifically why I came here in the first place - not to discuss other methods. I've spent a solid year on cancer research alone and personally don't have any more time to research other possibilities. Aside from having two oncologists, I've set my friend up with two nutritionists, one is Dr. McDougall who's written numerous books and the other, a Kushi practitioner who's worked with celebrities ad naseum and several more that aren't rich and famous that were on death's door with cancer. I found

them through exhaustive research and referrals so I am not closing my mind to other alternatives. There is just a limit to my time running two businesses, a household and taking on pretty much everything when it comes to my friend's health including his power of attorney, cooking, laundry, etc. I'll ask once and for all, has anyone out there used the Beck protocol for cancer, do you know of anyone who has or do you know of another group I can go to where I can talk with those that have? The only thing I've heard that may be helpful after posting numerous times is from Amos (thanks for the Gerson referral. Haven't found anything on their site yet regarding Beck but will keep on looking.) shantigirl38@... wrote: Well than maybe your are closing yourself off from receiving other information that may be just as valid if not more. That is the whole point I was trying to make that not only are you getting information on this site about Beck protocol but other important information as well. These companies cannot make any claims as to healing any type of illness without risk of imprisonment and fines. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Been there, done that. People are assuming other methods haven't been explored. How about ten months/three regimens of chemo, diets, supplements, trip to six clinics in Mexico (half of which were afraid to get involved), etc., etc., etc.? I am online HOURS daily and have been since his diagnosis over a year ago. I am only HERE to discuss the Beck method. That doesn't mean I'm small minded and not willing to try or haven't already tired many things. I thought that since this group was titled "Beck-Blood-Electrification" that that is what would be discussed the majority of the time. shantigirl38@... wrote: Ahhh Mexico.. my next suggestion. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Again, there is an assumption that these have not all been tried already...shantigirl38@... wrote: Your friend shouldn't just be trying to focus on one method.. when you are chronically ill you need to get aggressive and implement a whole range of modalities... I have found on this site information from raintree.com( graviola).. essiac tea.. daily detoxification/ colonics.. meditation( Howell has an awsome one called healing meditation) Reiki

energy healing.. prayer.. don't leave anything out or to chance.. I am not a medical doctor but I have tried all of these and so have people that I know with great success.. Will these work for your friend.. I cannot say.. but at this point it is worth a chance. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Hi

There are 2 kinds of people

I was always under the impression there were 3!:1. Those that make things happen2. Those that watch things happen, and3. Those that wonder what happened! -- Peace and Love

Uzoma

Guest guest

I too am shocked and disappointed that since I joined this group a

few weeks ago I have heard about just about everything except Beck-

blood-electrification. The rest is a waste of my time. What is the

name of this group? I want to know where are the documents that Bob

Beck talked about during his video and the list of the original parts

list that he talks about on the video? Where is this information. I

expected to find this easily since this is a group about this device.

Maybe I have missed it if so someone please direct me to where i can

get that information. I am interested in building this device for

myself and experimenting with it but I need information.

>

> Well primarily I am grateful for all of the information that people

in this

> group are willing to share. Even if it is not primarily for the

Beck

> protocol... I always walk away with useful, interesting

information.. more than I

> had before I signed on. I do also feel that is it important that

there are

> folks out there who do question things. Some of us are so enthused

to believe

> because we have been let down by traditional treatments that we

would be

> willing to do just about anything to reclaim our health. I myself

own a rife

> machine, a water ozonator, an infra red sauna, a zapper and various

other items

> that I use with diligence and today more than ever I am

experiencing a level

> of health that I never had before. I found these items/ protocols

by

> listening to what experiences others had and then I had to trust my

gut. Will these

> items work for everyone?? Probably not but that doesn't mean you

should quit

> trying altogether. An open mind and an open heart is the clearest

path to

> healing.

>

Guest guest

My understanding is that the Beck System only cleans the blood, it does not attack the cancer directly but helps to build up the immune system so that it can attack the cancer, the cesium chloride attacks the cancer cell directly by entering it and raising the aklinity so much that the cancer cell dies because it is acid by nature and cannot tolerate the change to a high state of alkinity. Cesium chloride is one of the few elements that can enter a cancer cell and destroy it without effecting normal cells. So using the Beck Protocal together with a regimine of certain vitamins to enhance the immune system plus Cesium chloride might be the way to go. Try to find a doctor that is familar with Cesium chloride and ask his opinion. God Bless "beyaRecords.com" <beyarecords@...> wrote: Hi Amos, I WANT TO LIVE FOR EVER I DO NOT HAVE A DEATH WISH. so please don't add me in the death wish category As I have said to you many time before, do not be fearful. I have no intention of adding you to anything. I wish you complete and full abumndance of life. That is your Divine right! Let us cut to the

chase here and deal with this issue once and for all. What reactions are you having? There are many here that will be able to help you.-- Peace and LoveUzoma __________________________________________________