RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Anyone out there use pulsar with cancero...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Can I just ask you one question.. If you are so discouraged by the information you see on this group why are you a part of it?

Guest guest

are you saying there is not one person in this group who has used this devise and achieved results? Not only for cancer but for other ailments as well. I read just about every article that gets sent my way and I feel as though many folks are attaining results from using the Beck protocol or people just plain and simple wouldn't be using it. I myself will be purchasing a pulsar in the near future thanks to all of the wonderful information the group has shared.

Guest guest

I also believe that there has been other useful information that has been shared not only about the Beck protocol but other types of holistic information as well. I have shared this with many of my friends and they are impressed and thankful as well.

Guest guest

Well primarily I am grateful for all of the information that people in this group are willing to share. Even if it is not primarily for the Beck protocol... I always walk away with useful, interesting information.. more than I had before I signed on. I do also feel that is it important that there are folks out there who do question things. Some of us are so enthused to believe because we have been let down by traditional treatments that we would be willing to do just about anything to reclaim our health. I myself own a rife machine, a water ozonator, an infra red sauna, a zapper and various other items that I use with diligence and today more than ever I am experiencing a level of health that I never had before. I found these items/ protocols by listening to what experiences others had and then I had to trust my gut. Will these items work for everyone?? Probably not but that doesn't mean you should quit trying altogether. An open mind and an open heart is the clearest path to healing.

Guest guest

Yes Uzoma and trial and error are all a part of healing.. Unfortunately there are no quick fixes. I didn't know anyone who had any of the items I previously listed that I now own.. I did plenty of research and had to follow my heart and trust my intuition for the rest of it.. and I am so.. so grateful that I did.

Guest guest

All I can say is I am sure there are folks out there who have had success. I know personally speaking I have and again all I can do is share this information that I have with those in my immediate circle of people who I encounter. I have no issues with sharing because I believe whatever path you choose for healing.. it is all of our right.. not just a select few. When I went the traditional route to healing I was told there was not a whole lot they could do for me so I had to create and follow my own path.. every day I am so thankful I chose the path I did!! Every single day!!

Guest guest

I have spent thousands of dollars out of pocket to reclaim my health. It is really no different than if I paid all that money for medical insurance without any guarantee I would be helped.

Guest guest

Ok so here lies the heart of the matter.. You were having reactions and no one was giving you a clear answer.. Something had to be working or you wouldn't have had any noticeable effects. Before you or anyone tries any holistic healing a tremendous amount of research should be done. And don't try anything before you get the answers you are comfortable with. If you don't find them here.. keep looking

Guest guest

Well than maybe your are closing yourself off from receiving other information that may be just as valid if not more. That is the whole point I was trying to make that not only are you getting information on this site about Beck protocol but other important information as well. These companies cannot make any claims as to healing any type of illness without risk of imprisonment and fines.

Guest guest

and just to let you know that healing from cancer or any other illness isn't about hooking up a machine and then your all better.. it is about a lifestyle change that encompasses diet, stress levels, our emotional states and so much more.

Guest guest

exactly Uzoma,

that was what I was trying to say in the beginning.. If you are not satisfied with one protocol.. move on and find one that will work for you... Just don't give up ever!!! Help is out there for those who search.

Guest guest

Your friend shouldn't just be trying to focus on one method.. when you are chronically ill you need to get aggressive and implement a whole range of modalities... I have found on this site information from raintree.com( graviola).. essiac tea.. daily detoxification/ colonics.. meditation( Howell has an awsome one called healing meditation) Reiki energy healing.. prayer.. don't leave anything out or to chance.. I am not a medical doctor but I have tried all of these and so have people that I know with great success.. Will these work for your friend.. I cannot say.. but at this point it is worth a chance.

Guest guest

As I close my dialog for the day.. I want to share a saying I heard once...

There are 2 kinds of people

those who believe in overcoming the impossible

and those who don't

Those who don't.. shouldn't interrupt those who do!!

Guest guest

quastion to who ?

Re: Re: Anyone out there use pulsar with cancero...

Can I just ask you one question.. If you are so discouraged by the information you see on this group why are you a part of it?

Guest guest

Thankfully he IS on the group since he broke it down to me - nobody on this group has tried the Beck devices for metstatic cancer. I went through all the trouble to collect the machines, showed the video to my friend which give him hope and, as Amos stated, have been directed to numerous other sites whenever I ask a question about the Beck protocol and cancer. I think a better question is, why have a group when there are no people here that use the devices? If anyone is using them it is not for cancer which is one of the main ailments that Beck created this for.shantigirl38@... wrote: amoslarkinsii __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Doeas anyone know how to be excluded from this mailing list please?

Thank you.

From: Grimm <grimmmusic@...>Reply- To: Subject: Re: Re: Anyone out there use pulsar with cancero...Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 09:15:29 -0800 (PST)

Thankfully he IS on the group since he broke it down to me - nobody on this group has tried the Beck devices for metstatic cancer. I went through all the trouble to collect the machines, showed the video to my friend which give him hope and, as Amos stated, have been directed to numerous other sites whenever I ask a question about the Beck protocol and cancer. I think a better question is, why have a group when there are no people here that use the devices? If anyone is using them it is not for cancer which is one of the main ailments that Beck created this for.shantigirl38aol wrote:

amoslarkinsii

Guest guest

Hi Lili,

Doeas anyone know how to be excluded from this mailing list please?

Yes. When you get this email, scroll to the very bottom if the email and there you will find a link called 'unsubscribe'-- Peace and LoveUzoma

Guest guest

I am not assuming anything.. I just wanted to make suggestions.. Please don't take your anger and frustration out on me. I am just trying to be helpful

Guest guest

Hi Shanti,

are you saying there is not one person in this group who has used this devise and achieved results?I don't think that is being said. What you may be seeing here is what Dr Beck described as the 'death wish'. That which will cause one to be distrusting of anything until it is found to be true but without ever making, or wishing to make, any attempt to try the protocol for oneself. I advice people to research research research. Don't take anyones word for it, research it, and thoroughly! The truth is always self evident when you are confronted by it.-- Peace and Love

Uzoma