RemedySpot.com

HELP!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Susie,

Usually the conference price does not cover accommodations and food. That

is always a separate item. I’d love to go next year because Vermont is so

close but the big spring craft show that I do is that same weekend.

Jeanine

Jeanine's Hummingbird Soap Works

_____

On Behalf Of Susie Miele

Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 8:00 AM

Subject: Re: Fw: Help!!!

I know this probably comes across as a dumb question ,but....does the

$455.00 cover the cost of the room too? Because if it doesn't I'm looking at

another $500 or so. That means the whole HSMG Conference is around $1000.00

way outa my means. I would love to go but have other things more important

that kind of money can be used for.

" Angelicglow () " <HYPERLINK

" mailto:angelicglow%40stny.rr.com " angelicglow@-stny.rr.com> wrote: Susie

Miele wrote: By the way did you or anyone else in our area see Sandy Maine

is having an Open House a few days in Nov.? Look at her

site:www.sunfeather-.com I think it was. Sounds fun.Maybe a bunch of us

could get together and go?

Susie,

Sandy Maine will be speaking at the HSMG Conference '08. I'm going to catch

her there. A visit to her place would be enlightening I'm sure, however. Is

anyone else planning on going to the '08 conference?

• 10 months later...

>

> I just found out this morning why I've been itching. I'm a hair

> dresser. Can I give this to others?

>

Yes you can. I have thought of this as one place I might have gotten

this crap.

Hi, I am sorry you got this. Is it all new? If it is,try to do the more stuff as possible: extermination,cleaning, stuff on you, even permetrin if you are not sick, i think i'd do this. Look at the opinion of anyone who will answer u .Maby taking a break of ur job ob if possible for two weeks...But, act fast! I am sorry for u again, sincerely...Fannou HELP!!!

I just found out this morning why I've been itching. I'm a hair

dresser. Can I give this to others?

Hi , theis bug can be beat with medicine Look up emedicine scabies it wil give

you a list I used sulfur , it stopped the itch instantly & cost 10.00 I order

Huco sublimed sulfur from www.americarx.com I mix 1 teasp sulfur 1 baby oil , or

coconut oil (then shake it up & 7-8 teasp of any hand creme then shake hard in a

small clear dish soap bottle. Then apply top of head to toe for 15 days (after 3

days I swith the head application to sulfur & shampoo and leave it in , t is

invisible when it dries I SLEEP oon plastic on the bed , boil the clothes & gas

my car. Plastic on the car seat witth epsom salts on the apolstry . Nite , Bill

> From:

livntheprogram <livntheprogram@...> > Subject: HELP!!! >

bird mites > Date: Wednesday, September 3, 2008, 11:58 PM

> I just found out this morning why I've been itching. > I'm a hair > dresser.

Can I give this

to others?

I am truly sorry for you.

Yes, It's possible you are giving it to each person whom you give

at cut. You don't have to actually touch a person, just being close

to another person will do it. You might have gotten it by cutting a

infested persons hair and took the bugs home with you.

Pay attention to what the others tell you about how to get them off

your body. My advice? Order some Nylar (yes, I know, I'm starting to

sound like a broken record, but it works well.) You can get it here:

www.cooperseeds.com/pestproducts.php3?prod=I_G_regulator2

Next, get a insecticide.....I like Bioneem

(www.planetnatural.com/site/safer-bioneem.html) but you can use the

raid like Rita suggests.

Be sure to spray everywhere in the place you live....baseboards,

furnature, carpet, ect. You will also need to spray you car as well.

If using the nylar and bioneem, spray separately, don't mix together.

Spray the Bioneem first, then spray the Nylar.

>

> Hi,

> I am sorry you got this.

> Is it all new? If it is,try to do the more stuff as possible:

extermination,cleaning, stuff on you, even permetrin if you are not

sick, i think i'd do this. Look at the opinion of anyone who will

answer u .

> Maby taking a break of ur job ob if possible for two weeks...

> But, act fast! I am sorry for u again, sincerely...

>

> Fannou

>

>

>

> HELP!!!

>

>

> I just found out this morning why I've been itching. I'm a hair

> dresser. Can I give this to others?

>

• 1 year later...

Hi ! is 6 and he is on Depekote and also Risperdal. I have not noticed much difference. He takes .75 in the morning, in the afternoon and the evening before bed. What I would do, is try to get foods that are high in fat and protein as they keep you full longer. I know it is hard and I am lucky that did not get to bad with this, because I know alot of people on this medication do. Good luck.

Stacie

In a message dated 11/8/2009 8:26:20 P.M. Central Standard Time, racmac0204@... writes:

Hello all! My name is and I have a son that just turned six with mild to moderate autism. he is currently taking 50 mg of trazodone for sleep and .50 mg of ripserdal both at night for aggression and tantrums. My problem is that about thirty minutes after he takes his meds he becomes an eating machine! I know that risperdal causes an appetite increase but this is ridiculous. Thank god for my dh fast metabolism that he has had only a mild weight gain, in fact he went from too skinny to just right. I just cannot fill this kids up. He bellows I'm starving feed me! It sounds funny but it is getting on my last nerve. Not to mention he is a very picky eater so his choices are limited. Has anyone had this experience with their kiddos. It is like he has major munchies. He even falls asleep eating! He pigs out till he passes out! LOL!

Hi ! is 6 and he is on Depekote and also Risperdal. I have not noticed much difference. He takes .75 in the morning, in the afternoon and the evening before bed. What I would do, is try to get foods that are high in fat and protein as they keep you full longer. I know it is hard and I am lucky that did not get to bad with this, because I know alot of people on this medication do. Good luck.

Stacie

In a message dated 11/8/2009 8:26:20 P.M. Central Standard Time, racmac0204@... writes:

Hello all! My name is and I have a son that just turned six with mild to moderate autism. he is currently taking 50 mg of trazodone for sleep and .50 mg of ripserdal both at night for aggression and tantrums. My problem is that about thirty minutes after he takes his meds he becomes an eating machine! I know that risperdal causes an appetite increase but this is ridiculous. Thank god for my dh fast metabolism that he has had only a mild weight gain, in fact he went from too skinny to just right. I just cannot fill this kids up. He bellows I'm starving feed me! It sounds funny but it is getting on my last nerve. Not to mention he is a very picky eater so his choices are limited. Has anyone had this experience with their kiddos. It is like he has major munchies. He even falls asleep eating! He pigs out till he passes out! LOL!

My son is 7

mild to moderate Autism/ADHD - plus the afternoon, evening tantrums...

Daytarnna patch and Respredal - Joe gained 21lbs in 4 months - the eating could not stop.

We stopped the respridal and are using Melatonin in the evening.  The melatonin has been fine - not great.  The weight gain on the respredal was huge and affected Joe's activities.

Kate - Brooklyn, NY

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 9:25 PM, bradembri <racmac0204@...> wrote:

-- Kate Myers

My son is 7

mild to moderate Autism/ADHD - plus the afternoon, evening tantrums...

Daytarnna patch and Respredal - Joe gained 21lbs in 4 months - the eating could not stop.

We stopped the respridal and are using Melatonin in the evening.  The melatonin has been fine - not great.  The weight gain on the respredal was huge and affected Joe's activities.

Kate - Brooklyn, NY

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 9:25 PM, bradembri <racmac0204@...> wrote:

-- Kate Myers

Hi ,

My son also has increased appetite since he started taking risperdal. We are kind of luck that he takes adderall for attention and that reduces his appetite so together they work out fine. I know the ADD meds can be bad for some of our kids but for they have helped. We can really see the difference in the evening and in the morning before his adderall kicks in. A few things we do are we lock up the "junk" and allow certain foods after dinner like air popped popcorn and low fat yogurt. In the morning I give him more to drink and I give foods out slowly so he doesn't just gobble it up and want more. I give him 1/2 a piece of toast and then have him get dressed then I give him the rest and a drink of water then I have him get his backpack and put his books in it etc... this works for us especially since I only have to keep it going for about an hour until the adderall is in

full force and his appetite is back to normal. I guess I would just try offering low calorie foods and try to find lots of things to keep him busy... Like maybe a really long bath or doing something he really enjoys to keep his mind off of food as much as possible. It is hard but I have seen the hunger become less extreme with over the last few months so I hope this may fade or go away in time. Good Luck!! Kellie

From: bradembri <racmac0204@...>autism Sent: Sun, November 8, 2009 8:25:33 PMSubject: help!!!

Hi ,

My son also has increased appetite since he started taking risperdal. We are kind of luck that he takes adderall for attention and that reduces his appetite so together they work out fine. I know the ADD meds can be bad for some of our kids but for they have helped. We can really see the difference in the evening and in the morning before his adderall kicks in. A few things we do are we lock up the "junk" and allow certain foods after dinner like air popped popcorn and low fat yogurt. In the morning I give him more to drink and I give foods out slowly so he doesn't just gobble it up and want more. I give him 1/2 a piece of toast and then have him get dressed then I give him the rest and a drink of water then I have him get his backpack and put his books in it etc... this works for us especially since I only have to keep it going for about an hour until the adderall is in

full force and his appetite is back to normal. I guess I would just try offering low calorie foods and try to find lots of things to keep him busy... Like maybe a really long bath or doing something he really enjoys to keep his mind off of food as much as possible. It is hard but I have seen the hunger become less extreme with over the last few months so I hope this may fade or go away in time. Good Luck!! Kellie

From: bradembri <racmac0204@...>autism Sent: Sun, November 8, 2009 8:25:33 PMSubject: help!!!

My son also gained a huge amount of weight on Risperdal, weight which he still has not lost even though we stopped the medication as soon as he was put on it.

Regarding the eating issue, I would suggest giving your son Trazodone first and right before he goes to sleep then give him the Risperdal.  My daughter also has an eating issue at night when her Ritalin wears off, but we try to have her calm and ready for bed before that happens.  Heaven help us is she is still awake when she becomes hungry because she will eat anything in sight, (and the eating actually wakes her up and makes going to sleep more difficult.)

Lindsey senhttp://5kidswdisabilities.wordpress.comOn Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 9:25 PM, bradembri <racmac0204@...> wrote:

My son also gained a huge amount of weight on Risperdal, weight which he still has not lost even though we stopped the medication as soon as he was put on it.

Regarding the eating issue, I would suggest giving your son Trazodone first and right before he goes to sleep then give him the Risperdal.  My daughter also has an eating issue at night when her Ritalin wears off, but we try to have her calm and ready for bed before that happens.  Heaven help us is she is still awake when she becomes hungry because she will eat anything in sight, (and the eating actually wakes her up and makes going to sleep more difficult.)

Lindsey senhttp://5kidswdisabilities.wordpress.comOn Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 9:25 PM, bradembri <racmac0204@...> wrote:

: Caleb reacted the same way when we first started the risperdal. He gained 20 pounds over the summer. He did the same thing went from too skinny to just right and he doesn't a big variety of foods. Caleb was then diagnosed with ADHD and we started Daytrana. The risperdal increased his appetite and Daytrana decreased his appetite. He is getting too skinny again. I don't know if it's because he's losing weight or getting taller. I can't get him on the scale. We were about to get off the risperdal because of the weight gain. Caleb is now taking .50 mg of risperdal three times a day and has a 20 mg Daytrana patch for ADHD.

I complained when he didn't eat and then complained when he did eat. Guess I'm never satisfied. lol Good luck....

autism From: racmac0204@...Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 02:25:33 +0000Subject: help!!!

: Caleb reacted the same way when we first started the risperdal. He gained 20 pounds over the summer. He did the same thing went from too skinny to just right and he doesn't a big variety of foods. Caleb was then diagnosed with ADHD and we started Daytrana. The risperdal increased his appetite and Daytrana decreased his appetite. He is getting too skinny again. I don't know if it's because he's losing weight or getting taller. I can't get him on the scale. We were about to get off the risperdal because of the weight gain. Caleb is now taking .50 mg of risperdal three times a day and has a 20 mg Daytrana patch for ADHD.

I complained when he didn't eat and then complained when he did eat. Guess I'm never satisfied. lol Good luck....

autism From: racmac0204@...Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 02:25:33 +0000Subject: help!!!

How old is caleb? Now is the risked 3x a day to keep his moods consistent? My son gets very moody aggressive and tantrums mid day. Maybe an increase would help!Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by AlltelFrom: Gwen Hebert <gwenhebert@...>Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 19:34:03 -0600< >Subject: RE: help!!! : Caleb reacted the same way when we first started the risperdal. He gained 20 pounds over the summer. He did the same thing went from too skinny to just right and he doesn't a big variety of foods. Caleb was then diagnosed with ADHD and we started Daytrana. The risperdal increased his appetite and Daytrana decreased his appetite. He is getting too skinny again. I don't know if it's because he's losing weight or getting taller. I can't get him on the scale. We were about to get off the risperdal because of the weight gain. Caleb is now taking .50 mg of risperdal three times a day and has a 20 mg Daytrana patch for ADHD. I complained when he didn't eat and then complained when he did eat. Guess I'm never satisfied. lol Good luck.... autism From: racmac0204sbcglobal (DOT) netDate: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 02:25:33 +0000Subject: help!!! Hello all! My name is and I have a son that just turned six with mild to moderate autism. he is currently taking 50 mg of trazodone for sleep and .50 mg of ripserdal both at night for aggression and tantrums. My problem is that about thirty minutes after he takes his meds he becomes an eating machine! I know that risperdal causes an appetite increase but this is ridiculous. Thank god for my dh fast metabolism that he has had only a mild weight gain, in fact he went from too skinny to just right. I just cannot fill this kids up. He bellows I'm starving feed me! It sounds funny but it is getting on my last nerve. Not to mention he is a very picky eater so his choices are limited. Has anyone had this experience with their kiddos. It is like he has major munchies. He even falls asleep eating! He pigs out till he passes out! LOL!

How old is caleb? Now is the risked 3x a day to keep his moods consistent? My son gets very moody aggressive and tantrums mid day. Maybe an increase would help!Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by AlltelFrom: Gwen Hebert <gwenhebert@...>Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 19:34:03 -0600< >Subject: RE: help!!! : Caleb reacted the same way when we first started the risperdal. He gained 20 pounds over the summer. He did the same thing went from too skinny to just right and he doesn't a big variety of foods. Caleb was then diagnosed with ADHD and we started Daytrana. The risperdal increased his appetite and Daytrana decreased his appetite. He is getting too skinny again. I don't know if it's because he's losing weight or getting taller. I can't get him on the scale. We were about to get off the risperdal because of the weight gain. Caleb is now taking .50 mg of risperdal three times a day and has a 20 mg Daytrana patch for ADHD. I complained when he didn't eat and then complained when he did eat. Guess I'm never satisfied. lol Good luck.... autism From: racmac0204sbcglobal (DOT) netDate: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 02:25:33 +0000Subject: help!!! Hello all! My name is and I have a son that just turned six with mild to moderate autism. he is currently taking 50 mg of trazodone for sleep and .50 mg of ripserdal both at night for aggression and tantrums. My problem is that about thirty minutes after he takes his meds he becomes an eating machine! I know that risperdal causes an appetite increase but this is ridiculous. Thank god for my dh fast metabolism that he has had only a mild weight gain, in fact he went from too skinny to just right. I just cannot fill this kids up. He bellows I'm starving feed me! It sounds funny but it is getting on my last nerve. Not to mention he is a very picky eater so his choices are limited. Has anyone had this experience with their kiddos. It is like he has major munchies. He even falls asleep eating! He pigs out till he passes out! LOL!

that makes sense! i may have to give that one a whirl!From: Lindsey sen <5kidswdisabilities@...>autism Sent: Mon, November 9, 2009 6:21:24 PMSubject: Re: help!!!

Regarding the eating issue, I would suggest giving your son Trazodone first and right before he goes to sleep then give him the Risperdal. My daughter also has an eating issue at night when her Ritalin wears off, but we try to have her calm and ready for bed before that happens. Heaven help us is she is still awake when she becomes hungry because she will eat anything in sight, (and the eating actually wakes her up and makes going to sleep more difficult.)

Lindsey senhttp://5kidswdisabilities.wordpress.comOn Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 9:25 PM, bradembri <racmac0204@sbcgloba l.net> wrote:

that makes sense! i may have to give that one a whirl!From: Lindsey sen <5kidswdisabilities@...>autism Sent: Mon, November 9, 2009 6:21:24 PMSubject: Re: help!!!

Regarding the eating issue, I would suggest giving your son Trazodone first and right before he goes to sleep then give him the Risperdal. My daughter also has an eating issue at night when her Ritalin wears off, but we try to have her calm and ready for bed before that happens. Heaven help us is she is still awake when she becomes hungry because she will eat anything in sight, (and the eating actually wakes her up and makes going to sleep more difficult.)

Lindsey senhttp://5kidswdisabilities.wordpress.comOn Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 9:25 PM, bradembri <racmac0204@sbcgloba l.net> wrote:

Keep a low dosage; 80mg's gave Karac T.D. Pat K

help!!!

I had the same problem with my 8 yr old son on Respirdol. He gained alot of weight. We had to take him off it. Last week the doctor started him on Geodon. It is in the same family as the Respirdol, but it is supposed to be appetite neutral.Hope this helps.

Jenni

Keep a low dosage; 80mg's gave Karac T.D. Pat K

help!!!

I had the same problem with my 8 yr old son on Respirdol. He gained alot of weight. We had to take him off it. Last week the doctor started him on Geodon. It is in the same family as the Respirdol, but it is supposed to be appetite neutral.Hope this helps.

Jenni

• 5 months later...
Guest guest

Looks like someone else got hacked.

Happened to me yesterday.  bastard had it for 4 hours before I could get

control of it back.

Subject: Help!!!

To:

Date: Thursday, April 15, 2010, 12:33 PM

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,i came down here to

London,England for a short vacation to visit a resort and got mugged at

gun point last night at the park of the hotel where i lodged.All

cash,credit cards and cell were stolen off me.I've been to the U.S

embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all,my

flight leaves today and I'm having problems settling the hotel bills.

The hotel manager won't let me leave until i settle the hotel

bills(1,450pounds) now am freaked out.Please reply and let me if can you

have the money wire to me through western union i promise to pay back

as soon as i get back home.

Thanks

Richie

Guest guest

Yeah, it's gotta be bogus. Everyone knows there are no guns in the UK.

On Friday, April 16, 2010 13:41, " david girga " <dgirga@...> said:

> Looks like someone else got hacked.

> Happened to me yesterday.  bastard had it for 4 hours before I could get

> control of it back.

Guest guest

Not unless you get shot with one of the non existant guns. (:-)

Wm. M. (Mike) Spurgeon, NREMT-P 

Ladson, SC

Subject: Re: Help!!!

Date: Saturday, April 17, 2010, 2:29 AM

Yeah, it's gotta be bogus.  Everyone knows there are no guns in the UK.

On Friday, April 16, 2010 13:41, " david girga " <dgirga@...> said:

> Looks like someone else got hacked.

> Happened to me yesterday.  bastard had it for 4 hours before I could get

> control of it back.

------------------------------------

Member Information:

List owner: Ian Sharpe

Editor:     Ross Boardman

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Amusing, and which hotel did you stay in to get this sort of bill.

Option one - phone US to your family and get them to wire transfer money to you.

Option two - leave the hotel - if all your stuff has been knicked then all the

hotel will do is bill you at your home address.

Option three sell your body, it's take you a couple of years.

I'm sorry but you don't leave a phone number, the hotel bill is silly and if you

had gone to the US embassy they would have helped you out.

seen such emails before so excuse me for not believing you.

Mike

>

> I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,i came down here to

> London,England for a short vacation to visit a resort and got mugged at

> gun point last night at the park of the hotel where i lodged.All

> cash,credit cards and cell were stolen off me.I've been to the U.S

> embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all,my

> flight leaves today and I'm having problems settling the hotel bills.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> The hotel manager won't let me leave until i settle the hotel