Beth Byrne

www.SoapAndGarden.com

www.SoapAndGarden.blogspot.com

Be good to your skin!

www.Saponifier.com

In a message dated 09/05/09 10:34:48 Eastern Daylight Time,

buckwood1014@... writes:

thanks, that a lot of help. I recently have tried cock pot HP, not sure if I

like it as well as CP. Do you still need to let CPOP cure for a week or so prior

to use?

Thank you everyone for all the suggestions about drying soap fast.I know with my

goat milk soaps I like them to dry for a good long while, for some reason the

goatmilk has a poopy smell until it drys really good.I'm sure I have enough

soaps for next week, I just get nervous. Again thanks, Susie

Goat Lady Soap Co.

Forever Changing Farm

Columbus,New York

www.goatladysoapco.com

Subject: Re: Help!!

Date: Saturday, September 5, 2009, 11:27 AM

Yes and no. I have used it right after slicing for my own testing, making sure

there wasn't active lye first, of course, and it was fine (safe). It is better

to let it cure for a couple of weeks though, as it seems to mellow it out even

more. Also, it will harden up as more water condenses out of the bar and thus,

last longer.

Beth Byrne

www.SoapAndGarden. com

www.SoapAndGarden. blogspot. com

Be good to your skin!

www.Saponifier. com

In a message dated 09/05/09 10:34:48 Eastern Daylight Time, buckwood1014@

writes:

thanks, that a lot of help. I recently have tried cock pot HP, not sure if I

like it as well as CP. Do you still need to let CPOP cure for a week or so prior

to use?

I would only put out soaps that represent your skill at the soapmaking craft. 

You do not want to mis-represent your skills as a handcrafted soapmaker for the

sake of a dollar.  If you do not have enough soaps for a scheduled event, plan

ahead next time BUT...do not display soaps before their time as you will pay the

price in the long run.  Which is more important to you - your rep or your

sales.   ....Think about it...PLEASE...as the only one you will be hurting is

yourself and your business.

Good Luck and God Speed

• 1 year later...

so i just recntley started the hcg diet n am barley on day 3 n am starving!! any

tips on how not to cheat. also on one of the websites i saw u can eat egs would

that count as a meat choice??

How much water are you drinking? You might also want to try a hot beverage. This

will help with the hunger. When I did my first round I did not have hunger until

about the 20th day or so. Before that I would have to remind myself to eat. I

would make a large pitcher of iced tea and drink that as well as water all day.

Instead of having your chicken and vegetable separate you might want to try

making a soup out of it instead. Are you doing injections or drops? I have never

done the drops, but others have said that when you take to many at one time it

will cause hunger. As to the eggs, yes it is a substitute for vegetarians. (meat

substitute)

>

> so i just recntley started the hcg diet n am barley on day 3 n am starving!!

any tips on how not to cheat. also on one of the websites i saw u can eat egs

would that count as a meat choice??

>

• 7 months later...

Hi all!!

I've heard great things about this group hope someone here can help.

Ive been diagnosed w/ Graves disease and my symptoms are severe. I had to stop working b/c my hand tremors and heart palpitations limited me. Ironically i am a nuclear tech one of the people that aid in giving RAI. After having much knowledge in nuclear and visiting atomicwomen.org I opt out of RAI.

So, I had decided to put an end to this thyroid madness and have a thyroidectomy. My endo was actually prepping me for surgery b/c i was so unstable that i couldntg be cleared. Anyhow i started having an allergic reaction to Tapazol so they wanted to switch me to PTU. My levels are down enough to be cleared for surgery and thats where i'm at right now.

Ive been looking for alternative healing as i read my thyroid is so important to have. I read up on Grave's and understand taking my thyroid out wont cure my underlying disease. I was directed to this group where i was told i can find help.

Please help!!! Also, my eyes have been affected real bad. Any tips on what i can do for this???

Best,

Ana

From: ladybugsandbees <ladybugsandbees@...>iodine Sent: Mon, October 10, 2011 10:15:20 PMSubject: Re: Help I can't find MY page

F5 is a quick key that refreshes the browser.

Buist, ND HC

Help I can't find MY page

Hello:

I belonged (at one time) to this Iodine Group and to 3 others. NowI would go to www. and I would see ALL THE GROUPS., listed on one page.

If I wanted to go to the Iodine Group I would see the Group and Click on the Icon and then be able to VISIT the Archives or LINKs or whatever.

Now I can't even find it. Has something changed at ?

Thanks for any direction.

Bonnie

Hi, Ana,

My advice...don't have the thyroidectomy! Take a bit of time and read up on the many side effects of the meds you'll have to be on for the rest of your life if you go through with this...it is alarming.

I know people who have had thyroidectomy surgery and they still have problems...best to try and get a handle on it yourself. Iodine would seem to be the cure...but at this point in time, I am still confused....is it best to go with a large dose...or with small ones? I have been researching it for some time, and I still am not positive on this point.

Tom

PS. You might also well have allergic reactions to the meds you'd need to be on after such surgery...and then where would you be?

Hello:

I belonged (at one time) to this Iodine Group and to 3 others. NowI would go to www. and I would see ALL THE GROUPS., listed on one page.

If I wanted to go to the Iodine Group I would see the Group and Click on the Icon and then be able to VISIT the Archives or LINKs or whatever.

Bonnie

Thanks Tom! All your points are valid, i agree. A natural herb doctor asked me if i use iodized salt or deiodized. I used iodized so i was told to switch to deiodized. Why i dont know why. All i know is that i did it. With that said i think a lower dose of iodine would be better i guess. Why do you research so much on iodine? What have you found it changes? Also, do you know anything on L-caratine and/or low dose of lithium helping?

From: Tom <tloallergyfree@...>iodine Sent: Tue, October 11, 2011 12:52:03 AMSubject: Re: Help!!

Hi, Ana,

My advice...don't have the thyroidectomy! Take a bit of time and read up on the many side effects of the meds you'll have to be on for the rest of your life if you go through with this...it is alarming.

I know people who have had thyroidectomy surgery and they still have problems...best to try and get a handle on it yourself. Iodine would seem to be the cure...but at this point in time, I am still confused....is it best to go with a large dose...or with small ones? I have been researching it for some time, and I still am not positive on this point.

Tom

PS. You might also well have allergic reactions to the meds you'd need to be on after such surgery...and then where would you be?

Hello:

Bonnie

Hello Ana,

Iodine has been used for over 100 years to treat Grave's disease. Have you read Dr. Brownsteins book, IODINE, WHY YOU NEED IT, WHY YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT ? Please also read the New Members doc. you were sent when you joined. If you didn’t save it, go to Files, then New Members doc., then Commonly Asked Questions.

about salt. iodized or deiodized salt, both are refined and both are toxic to the body. The best salt for us is unrefined Celtic Sea Salt, or Real Salt.

And no, a 'lower dose of iodine ' is not necessarily better. After you read Dr. Brownsteins book and the New Member doc., you will learn much and be on the right path to healing. Best, Kathleen

Hello:

Bonnie

I have been reading Dr. Abraham's paper on "The Wolff-Chaikoff Effect: Crying Wolffe?" from www.optimox.com under research. It discusses that the treatment for graves with iodine has been used since 1923. They administered 5 drops of Lugol's solution (30 mgs) three times per day.

Dr has stated that he uses 5 drops of Lugol's 3x per day for two to three days. He also uses 300 milligrams of Lithium Carbonate 3 times a day with the Lugol's.

Kathleen is right. Refined Salt (white) is toxic to the body because it is cleaned with a chloride brine and has anti caking agents that may contain aluminum.

Buist, ND HC

Owner / Iodine Group

Hello:

Bonnie