RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

COLONICS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I, too, became very sensitive to B Vitamins. I could not take the supplements AT ALL. Pattyperfecthealth68 <perfecthealth68@...> wrote: Patty is right about the allergies. Before I became really ill, itseemed as if my body was rejecting everything I put in it. Turns outI had developed sensitivities to wheat and gluten as well assensitivity to a host of other things. Avoidance works and so does arotation diet although it's kind of a pain when you are limited w/ thenumber of foods anyway.What a few

doctors have recommended to me is NAET therapy. Today I mychiropractor told me that my body is sensitive to B vitamins andtherefore not absorbing them. So she used NAET therapy on me to clearmy body of all current B vitamins. After 25 hours I can reintroducethem and my body should readily absorb them...at least that is what Iam counting on!!!!- PH> > > > > > > > >Lynda,> > > > >> > > > >I have tried everything you've mentioned but I> > am> > > > still constipated > > > > >- I used Garden of Life Probiotics and I admit> > I> > > am> > > > better than I > > > > >used to be but I still have

issues. Maybe if I> > > > could get cleared > > > > >out a few times and start coffee enemas, it> > might> > > > help. I am used > > > > >to the constipation but I hate the hemmrrhoids> > > that> > > > come with it.> > > > >> > > > >I think I might try one and see if it helps. If> > > > not, I won't > > > > >continue. I think it will be good to detox some> > > of> > > > the bowels that > > > > >I am sure are compacted too. I almost look> > > forward> > > > to it :)> > > > >> > > > >Lynn> > > > >> > > > > Re: Colonics> > > > >> > > > >Lynn,> > > > >> > > > >I have not heard about it. Personally I have> > > > >never looked into colonics, as my Naturopath> > did> > > > >not agree they were ever necessary.> > > > >> > > > >I think that eating the right kind of fiber> > (lots> > > > >and lots of veggies and fruits) generally will> > > > >straighten out any digestive system, along with> > > > >probiotics and enzymes and good supplements.> > > === message truncated ===> > Get news delivered with the All new . Enjoy RSS feedsright on your Mail page. Start

today at http://mrd.mail. /try_beta? .intl=ca> > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.>

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Guest guest

Rogene,

Hi there. Where can I get something like this? Any advice would be wonderful.

Hugs, Lynn

Re: Colonics

Lynn

I just got online for the first time today . . .

I hope you're feeling better by now.

Something you might try is to apply warm Castor Oil packs to your tummy. . . It's an old remedy that may help.

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

PH ~

can you explain the NAET? How did they test you for the b deficiency, and how do they do the naet?

Thank you..I hope it works for you ! !

Hugs DedeGet a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

Guest guest

So what did you do, Patty? B vitamins are what gives our cells energy.

Did you just have to wait for the fungus to clear or what? My

chiropractor said that when she's used NAET on patients, particularly

for B vitamins, energy increases and other sensitivities decrease. For

example, I can't take kefir without bloating terribly. It could be

casein intolerance or it could be the B vitamin intolerance. If it's B

then by doing the NAET I'll be able to drink it soon. - PH

> > > > >

> > > > > >Lynda,

> > > > > >

> > > > > >I have tried everything you've mentioned but I

> > > am

> > > > > still constipated

> > > > > >- I used Garden of Life Probiotics and I admit

> > > I

> > > > am

> > > > > better than I

> > > > > >used to be but I still have issues. Maybe if I

> > > > > could get cleared

> > > > > >out a few times and start coffee enemas, it

> > > might

> > > > > help. I am used

> > > > > >to the constipation but I hate the hemmrrhoids

> > > > that

> > > > > come with it.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >I think I might try one and see if it helps. If

> > > > > not, I won't

> > > > > >continue. I think it will be good to detox some

> > > > of

> > > > > the bowels that

> > > > > >I am sure are compacted too. I almost look

> > > > forward

> > > > > to it :)

> > > > > >

> > > > > >Lynn

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Re: Colonics

> > > > > >

> > > > > >Lynn,

> > > > > >

> > > > > >I have not heard about it. Personally I have

> > > > > >never looked into colonics, as my Naturopath

> > > did

> > > > > >not agree they were ever necessary.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >I think that eating the right kind of fiber

> > > (lots

> > > > > >and lots of veggies and fruits) generally will

> > > > > >straighten out any digestive system, along with

> > > > > >probiotics and enzymes and good supplements.

> > >

> > === message truncated ===

> >

> > Get news delivered with the All new . Enjoy RSS feeds

> right on your Mail page. Start today at http://mrd.mail. /

> try_beta? .intl=ca

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with

> FareChase.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

> Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at

Games.

>

Guest guest

It was hard, as I seemed sensitive to so many foods that I wasn't sensitive to before, like eggs, cashew nuts, corn....I pretty much had to wait it out and avoid those foods for a period of time. Periodically I would eat them and experience brain fog again, so I avoided them again. I love liver, so I ate organic liver when I could for the B vitamins, but for the most part, I think I was just deficient. I used the Fatigued to Fantastic powder for my supplements, but didn't take the B vitamin that came separately with it. During this time, my hair was just in horrible condition. It broke off, didn't grow well, was so thin, it was icky. I tried various grains, such as quinoa, amaranth, kamut, spelt, wild rice, brown rice and other whole grains, until I found out I had gluten sensitivity. Then I had to cut grains out again. (Rice was okay). Then I found

my raw milk. I love raw milk. I had given up milk for awhile, thinking it was not a real healthy food, and I was right, pasteurized homogenized milk is not a healthy food! But after I discovered a source for raw milk near my city, I started drinking it again and I noticed improvements. Then several years later started making the real, homemade kefir (which is loaded with B vitamins) and wow, everything started getting better! My hair started growing like mad, and getting healthy. I've been drinking homemade kefir for almost a year now and it is something I totally love. I am quite certain that it has enabled my gut to be populated with healthy flora, provided much needed B vitamins, and absorb my nutrients better. When I tested for gluten sensitivity, I also tested for a casein sensitivity, and had NONE. So I was a happy camper. You might

want to do some testing if you think casein is a problem. Otherwise, I believe that kefir, though it gives you bloating and gas, could be very healing to the gut. It provides protein, B vitamins, healthy fats, and all those good bacteria to fight off the bad guys. I hope you can drink it soon. I looked into NAET at one time, but did not do it. I hope it works well for you! Patty perfecthealth68 <perfecthealth68@...> wrote: So what did you do, Patty? B vitamins are what gives our cells energy. Did you just have to wait for the fungus to clear or what? Mychiropractor said that when she's used NAET on patients, particularlyfor B vitamins, energy increases and other sensitivities decrease. Forexample, I can't take kefir without bloating terribly. It could becasein intolerance or it could be the B vitamin intolerance. If it's Bthen by doing the NAET I'll be able to drink it soon. - PH> > > > >> > > > > >Lynda,> > > > > >> > > > > >I have tried everything you've mentioned but I> > > am>

> > > > still constipated> > > > > >- I used Garden of Life Probiotics and I admit> > > I> > > > am> > > > > better than I> > > > > >used to be but I still have issues. Maybe if I> > > > > could get cleared> > > > > >out a few times and start coffee enemas, it> > > might> > > > > help. I am used> > > > > >to the constipation but I hate the hemmrrhoids> > > > that> > > > > come with it.> > > > > >> > > > > >I think I might try one and see if it helps. If> > > > > not, I won't> > > > > >continue. I think it will be good to detox some> > > > of> > > > > the bowels that> > > > > >I am sure are compacted too.

I almost look> > > > forward> > > > > to it :)> > > > > >> > > > > >Lynn> > > > > >> > > > > > Re: Colonics> > > > > >> > > > > >Lynn,> > > > > >> > > > > >I have not heard about it. Personally I have> > > > > >never looked into colonics, as my Naturopath> > > did> > > > > >not agree they were ever necessary.> > > > > >> > > > > >I think that eating the right kind of

fiber> > > (lots> > > > > >and lots of veggies and fruits) generally will> > > > > >straighten out any digestive system, along with> > > > > >probiotics and enzymes and good supplements.> > >> > === message truncated ===> >> > Get news delivered with the All new . Enjoy RSS feeds> right on your Mail page. Start today at http://mrd.mail. /> try_beta? .intl=ca> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with> FareChase.> >>>>>>>> --------------------------------->

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!> Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.>

Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Guest guest

Hi DeDe,

Last year when I was feeling healthy but knew I had developed some

food sensitivities, I went to an allergist in Kansas City who did a

complete workup w/ blood, urine, saliva and hair analysis. He said I

was deficient in a couple B vitamins and had a ton of food

sensitivities. I was shocked because my diet has always been really

good (except for too much coffee...now know to avoid it) and I always

took a good multivitamin. So, I upped my Vit B but as the months

progressed I felt weaker and weaker to the point I became so ill I had

to explant.

Just recently, my chiropractor did an Asyra test on me which indicated

I was sensitive to B vitamins. She also had me hold a vial of B

Vitamins and through kinesiology (muscle testing) she said that I

indeed have a sensitivity to B and it's affecting my spleen and large

intestine. So she used NAET (Nambudripad's Allergy Elimination

Technique) by doing the following:

I laid on my stomach while holding a vial of B vitamins. She had me

take in a deep breath and hold it which she took an accupressure

device and ran it up and down my back (it felt wonderful!). She then

had me pant to mimic a stressful situation and she ran the device up

and down my back again. I held the vial for 20 minutes and that was it.

She told me that for 25 hours I had to eliminate all B vitamins which

is practically in everything. The reason it's 25 hours is the body

has 12 meridians and every two hours a meridian or organ is detoxified

by the body. She said I could have fish, cauliflower, white rice

(rinse it thoroughly because it is sprayed with niacin, a B vit) and

water. The whole thing was only $15 thanks to insurance.

I was skeptical at first but am reading " Say Goodbye to Illness " by

Devi Nambudripad which talks about energy blockages, imbalances,toxins

and food sensitivities. It describes us to a T. Basically NAET will

help balance the body's energy,allowing it to absorb the necessary

nutrients and detoxify what isn't needed. - PH

>

> PH ~

> can you explain the NAET? How did they test you for the b

deficiency, and

> how do they do the naet?

> Thank you..I hope it works for you ! !

> Hugs Dede

>

>

> ************************************** Get a sneak peek of the

all-new AOL at

> http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

>

Guest guest

Hi PH, It does take a leap of faith to try some of these therapies . . . But the proof is in the effect - not the process! Why we have put so much faith in drugs, I have no idea! . . . To me, that's a HUGE leap of faith! One book I read while researching a college paper was "Individual Differences". The author did a study of the chemical differences between individuals and graphed them. Only a pair of identical twins had any similarity at all. . . If this is representative of what's going on in each of us (and I think it is), there is no way to know how any given medicine is going to be accepted by anyone's particular body chemistry. . . Scary! Part of what you describe is taught in Silva Mind Control as reframing - removing a negative and replacing it with a positive. Very interesting stuff! Hugs, Rogene

Guest guest

Hi Rogene,

I definitely agree with the leap of faith principle. I notice that

when I worry if a certain food is going to give me digestive problems,

it usually does. However, if I reframe and say to myself that I trust

in God that this food will provide me with what I need and my body

will easily discard what I don't need, I have little to no digestive

problems.

The Individual Differences Book sounds really interesting. I'm

banking so hard on doing what Patty did only because her

symptoms/story seems so parallel to mine. I have to realize though,

like you said, we each have our own unique chemistry. Sounds as if

this whole thing is a trial and error journey for each of us.

I definitely need to check into the Silva Mind Control info. I like

your positive attitude on everything and the fact you place so much

emphasis on clean living in mind body and spirit. I want to eliminate

all negative thoughts about myself, my plastic surgeon, illness,

dying, etc. I'm trying to see this whole journey as a gift but it is

such a roller coaster ride. I am 100% ready for stability and

wellness! I honestly don't think I've ever wanted anything more.- PH

>

> Hi PH,

>

> It does take a leap of faith to try some of these therapies . . .

>

> But the proof is in the effect - not the process!

>

> Why we have put so much faith in drugs, I have no idea! . . . To

me, that's a HUGE leap of faith!

>

> One book I read while researching a college paper was " Individual

Differences " . The author did a study of the chemical differences

between individuals and graphed them. Only a pair of identical twins

had any similarity at all. . . If this is representative of what's

going on in each of us (and I think it is), there is no way to know

how any given medicine is going to be accepted by anyone's particular

body chemistry. . . Scary!

>

> Part of what you describe is taught in Silva Mind Control as

reframing - removing a negative and replacing it with a positive. Very

interesting stuff!

>

> Hugs,

>

> Rogene

>

Guest guest

PH, I wanted it so bad too, I was willing to do anything it took (within reason) to get better. I never gave up on the idea that I could get healthy again. I think that is the key. You have to believe you can. Pattyperfecthealth68 <perfecthealth68@...> wrote: Hi Rogene,I definitely agree with the leap of faith principle. I notice thatwhen I worry if a certain food is going to give me digestive problems,it usually does. However, if I reframe and say to myself

that I trustin God that this food will provide me with what I need and my bodywill easily discard what I don't need, I have little to no digestiveproblems. The Individual Differences Book sounds really interesting. I'mbanking so hard on doing what Patty did only because hersymptoms/story seems so parallel to mine. I have to realize though,like you said, we each have our own unique chemistry. Sounds as ifthis whole thing is a trial and error journey for each of us.I definitely need to check into the Silva Mind Control info. I likeyour positive attitude on everything and the fact you place so muchemphasis on clean living in mind body and spirit. I want to eliminateall negative thoughts about myself, my plastic surgeon, illness,dying, etc. I'm trying to see this whole journey as a gift but it issuch a roller coaster ride. I am 100% ready for stability andwellness! I honestly don't think I've ever wanted

anything more.- PH>> Hi PH,> > It does take a leap of faith to try some of these therapies . . . > > But the proof is in the effect - not the process!> > Why we have put so much faith in drugs, I have no idea! . . . Tome, that's a HUGE leap of faith!> > One book I read while researching a college paper was "IndividualDifferences". The author did a study of the chemical differencesbetween individuals and graphed them. Only a pair of identical twinshad any similarity at all. . . If this is representative of what'sgoing on in each of us (and I think it is), there is no way to knowhow any given medicine is going to be accepted by anyone's particularbody chemistry. . . Scary!> > Part of what you describe is taught in

Silva Mind Control asreframing - removing a negative and replacing it with a positive. Veryinteresting stuff!> > Hugs,> > Rogene>

Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Guest guest

PH,

Yesterday after leaving the hospital with more

questions than answers I picked up a CD called "

Secrets of your Own Healing Power " by Dr Wayne W.

Dyer. I bought it out of frustration and desperation,

but am finding the messages to be very helpful. I

listened to it today while I was waiting for my appt

with the surgeon. I listened to it while I was

walking. Sometimes its good to take a new perspective

on health and healing and focus on what is right

instead of what is wrong.

From the sounds of it you are doing many great things

for your health. I hope that you will see the results

you hope for soon. Keep reading and listening to your

body. Do whatever inspires you to feel good!! I'm sure

the combination of your detoxing and paying attention

to emotional factors will help you on your road to

success!

Katy:)

--- perfecthealth68 <perfecthealth68@...> wrote:

> Hi Rogene,

>

> I definitely agree with the leap of faith principle.

> I notice that

> when I worry if a certain food is going to give me

> digestive problems,

> it usually does. However, if I reframe and say to

> myself that I trust

> in God that this food will provide me with what I

> need and my body

> will easily discard what I don't need, I have little

> to no digestive

> problems.

>

> The Individual Differences Book sounds really

> interesting. I'm

> banking so hard on doing what Patty did only because

> her

> symptoms/story seems so parallel to mine. I have to

> realize though,

> like you said, we each have our own unique

> chemistry. Sounds as if

> this whole thing is a trial and error journey for

> each of us.

>

> I definitely need to check into the Silva Mind

> Control info. I like

> your positive attitude on everything and the fact

> you place so much

> emphasis on clean living in mind body and spirit. I

> want to eliminate

> all negative thoughts about myself, my plastic

> surgeon, illness,

> dying, etc. I'm trying to see this whole journey as

> a gift but it is

> such a roller coaster ride. I am 100% ready for

> stability and

> wellness! I honestly don't think I've ever wanted

> anything more.- PH

>

>

> >

> > Hi PH,

> >

> > It does take a leap of faith to try some of

> these therapies . . .

> >

> > But the proof is in the effect - not the

> process!

> >

> > Why we have put so much faith in drugs, I have

> no idea! . . . To

> me, that's a HUGE leap of faith!

> >

> > One book I read while researching a college

> paper was " Individual

> Differences " . The author did a study of the chemical

> differences

> between individuals and graphed them. Only a pair of

> identical twins

> had any similarity at all. . . If this is

> representative of what's

> going on in each of us (and I think it is), there is

> no way to know

> how any given medicine is going to be accepted by

> anyone's particular

> body chemistry. . . Scary!

> >

> > Part of what you describe is taught in Silva

> Mind Control as

> reframing - removing a negative and replacing it

> with a positive. Very

> interesting stuff!

> >

> > Hugs,

> >

> > Rogene

> >

>

>

>

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the

boot with the All-new at http://mrd.mail./try_beta?.intl=ca

Guest guest

Hi Katy, I appreciate the recommendation and pep talk. I've heard of

Wayne Dwyer over the years but never actually read or listened to him.

I'll have to check the CD out. I used a CD before surgery that I

picked up at Whole Foods...something like " Healing Your Body After

Surgery " and I swear it helped me immensely with the drains/incisions/

etc. That part of I recovered immediately, it's the rest I'm having

difficulty with. Just takes a little more time.

You're right about the importance of focusing on what's right with our

bodies instead of what's wrong. I really see how people can spiral

downward and be consumed with their illness as I've experienced that

at moments over the last several months. Sometimes it seems as if I'm

teetering on the brink of: I can just cry and wither away or I can

try with all my might to overcome this. Your encouragement helps me a

lot...thanks. - PH

In , katy mclean

<thesuddendeparture@...> wrote:

>

> PH,

>

> Yesterday after leaving the hospital with more

> questions than answers I picked up a CD called "

> Secrets of your Own Healing Power " by Dr Wayne W.

> Dyer. I bought it out of frustration and desperation,

> but am finding the messages to be very helpful. I

> listened to it today while I was waiting for my appt

> with the surgeon. I listened to it while I was

> walking. Sometimes its good to take a new perspective

> on health and healing and focus on what is right

> instead of what is wrong.

>

> From the sounds of it you are doing many great things

> for your health. I hope that you will see the results

> you hope for soon. Keep reading and listening to your

> body. Do whatever inspires you to feel good!! I'm sure

> the combination of your detoxing and paying attention

> to emotional factors will help you on your road to

> success!

>

> Katy:)

> --- perfecthealth68 <perfecthealth68@...> wrote:

>

> > Hi Rogene,

> >

> > I definitely agree with the leap of faith principle.

> > I notice that

> > when I worry if a certain food is going to give me

> > digestive problems,

> > it usually does. However, if I reframe and say to

> > myself that I trust

> > in God that this food will provide me with what I

> > need and my body

> > will easily discard what I don't need, I have little

> > to no digestive

> > problems.

> >

> > The Individual Differences Book sounds really

> > interesting. I'm

> > banking so hard on doing what Patty did only because

> > her

> > symptoms/story seems so parallel to mine. I have to

> > realize though,

> > like you said, we each have our own unique

> > chemistry. Sounds as if

> > this whole thing is a trial and error journey for

> > each of us.

> >

> > I definitely need to check into the Silva Mind

> > Control info. I like

> > your positive attitude on everything and the fact

> > you place so much

> > emphasis on clean living in mind body and spirit. I

> > want to eliminate

> > all negative thoughts about myself, my plastic

> > surgeon, illness,

> > dying, etc. I'm trying to see this whole journey as

> > a gift but it is

> > such a roller coaster ride. I am 100% ready for

> > stability and

> > wellness! I honestly don't think I've ever wanted

> > anything more.- PH

> >

> >

> > >

> > > Hi PH,

> > >

> > > It does take a leap of faith to try some of

> > these therapies . . .

> > >

> > > But the proof is in the effect - not the

> > process!

> > >

> > > Why we have put so much faith in drugs, I have

> > no idea! . . . To

> > me, that's a HUGE leap of faith!

> > >

> > > One book I read while researching a college

> > paper was " Individual

> > Differences " . The author did a study of the chemical

> > differences

> > between individuals and graphed them. Only a pair of

> > identical twins

> > had any similarity at all. . . If this is

> > representative of what's

> > going on in each of us (and I think it is), there is

> > no way to know

> > how any given medicine is going to be accepted by

> > anyone's particular

> > body chemistry. . . Scary!

> > >

> > > Part of what you describe is taught in Silva

> > Mind Control as

> > reframing - removing a negative and replacing it

> > with a positive. Very

> > interesting stuff!

> > >

> > > Hugs,

> > >

> > > Rogene

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving

junk email the boot with the All-new at

http://mrd.mail./try_beta?.intl=ca

>

Guest guest

Hi Dede,

I'm doing ok...thanks for asking. Honestly, I'm pretty wiped out

after making dinner. I read in another post how you made spaghetti

for your dad despite how you felt. That's so sweet and I admire the

courage and love you do it with. I thought of you as I prepared

dinner for my family tonight because I was feeling sorry for myself

due to the extreme fatigue. I decided if Dede can do it then so can

I and it helped me get through the moment...so thank you.

Yes, I know I'm blessed to have found all these wonderful natural

treatments. I just want them to work ASAP!! You'll be able to do

the same as you get stronger, just hang in there. - PH

>

> PH ~

> Wow, how interesting ! That sounds awesome. You sure have found

many

> interesting and wonderful natural treatments. Thank you for

explaining it all to

> me. Keep me posted on how it works for you.

> I would much rather do all natural things ..........

> How are you feeling?

> Hugs ~ Dede

>

>

>

> ************************************** Get a sneak peek of the all-

new AOL at

> http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

>

Guest guest

I am ridiculously sensitive to vitamins, herbs, supplements of just

about any type - except probiotics don't bother me. Everything else

causes problems, and the problems are not the same regardless of

what I take, they are different. I have been able to stagger fish

oil, taking it only every 2 or 3 days. I'm not sure how good things

are when you take them every few days, but I figure it's better than

nothing.

Sis

> > > > >

> > > > > >Lynda,

> > > > > >

> > > > > >I have tried everything you've mentioned but I

> > > am

> > > > > still constipated

> > > > > >- I used Garden of Life Probiotics and I admit

> > > I

> > > > am

> > > > > better than I

> > > > > >used to be but I still have issues. Maybe if I

> > > > > could get cleared

> > > > > >out a few times and start coffee enemas, it

> > > might

> > > > > help. I am used

> > > > > >to the constipation but I hate the hemmrrhoids

> > > > that

> > > > > come with it.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >I think I might try one and see if it helps. If

> > > > > not, I won't

> > > > > >continue. I think it will be good to detox some

> > > > of

> > > > > the bowels that

> > > > > >I am sure are compacted too. I almost look

> > > > forward

> > > > > to it :)

> > > > > >

> > > > > >Lynn

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Re: Colonics

> > > > > >

> > > > > >Lynn,

> > > > > >

> > > > > >I have not heard about it. Personally I have

> > > > > >never looked into colonics, as my Naturopath

> > > did

> > > > > >not agree they were ever necessary.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >I think that eating the right kind of fiber

> > > (lots

> > > > > >and lots of veggies and fruits) generally will

> > > > > >straighten out any digestive system, along with

> > > > > >probiotics and enzymes and good supplements.

> > >

> > === message truncated ===

> >

> > Get news delivered with the All new . Enjoy RSS feeds

> right on your Mail page. Start today at http://mrd.mail. /

> try_beta? .intl=ca

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with

> FareChase.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

> Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at

Games.

>

Guest guest

Sis, Chances are good that you'll be able to tolerate more of all kinds of things after you detox . . . It will probably take you longer to detox though. I forget. Do you have a foot bath? Hugs, Rogene

Guest guest

Hi Katy,

The Whole Foods CD is actually called Preparing for Surgery by Sounds

True. It also includes a meditation for Healing Well After Surgery.

Also, before surgery I bought The Soul of Healing Meditations by

Deepak Chopra. At first his accent and the Indian music was somewhat

hard for me to get used to but now I find his voice so soothing and

spiritual. He has a meditation where he banishes disease from

specific parts of the body. There's also a few on forgiveness and one

on asking your spirit to come back to you. Some of it comes from a

Course in Miracles. Here's the link if you're interested.

http://www.amazon.com/Soul-Healing-Meditations-Deepak-Chopra/dp/B00005TZSK/ref=p\

d_bbs_sr_1/104-9102239-0717533?ie=UTF8 & s=music & qid=1188509447 & sr=1-1

Sorry you're going through such a rough time right now but it WILL get

better. The power of detox and the body's ability to self-heal is

amazing. Hang in there. - PH

> > > > >

> > > > > Hi PH,

> > > > >

> > > > > It does take a leap of faith to try some of

> > > > these therapies . . .

> > > > >

> > > > > But the proof is in the effect - not the

> > > > process!

> > > > >

> > > > > Why we have put so much faith in drugs, I

> > have

> > > > no idea! . . . To

> > > > me, that's a HUGE leap of faith!

> > > > >

> > > > > One book I read while researching a college

> > > > paper was " Individual

> > > > Differences " . The author did a study of the

> > chemical

> > > > differences

> > > > between individuals and graphed them. Only a

> > pair of

> > > > identical twins

> > > > had any similarity at all. . . If this is

> > > > representative of what's

> > > > going on in each of us (and I think it is),

> > there is

> > > > no way to know

> > > > how any given medicine is going to be accepted

> > by

> > > > anyone's particular

> > > > body chemistry. . . Scary!

> > > > >

> > > > > Part of what you describe is taught in Silva

> > > > Mind Control as

> > > > reframing - removing a negative and replacing it

> > > > with a positive. Very

> > > > interesting stuff!

> > > > >

> > > > > Hugs,

> > > > >

> > > > > Rogene

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Be smarter than spam. See how smart

> > SpamGuard is at giving

> > junk email the boot with the All-new at

> > http://mrd.mail./try_beta?.intl=ca

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving

junk email the boot with the All-new at

http://mrd.mail./try_beta?.intl=ca

>

Guest guest

Lynn,

They are giving me the MRI to see if there is

endometriosis. I guess you can see it this way?? I'm

glad to hear that the the laparoscopy isn't terrible,

although the gas part sounds kind of awful.. I am

sorry to hear that you and your sister have been

through so much with endometriosis:( My mom has had a

hell of a time with it too.

If you can read " Women's Body, Women's Wisdom " .. You

have heard me recommending this book before, but it

really has ALOT on endometriosis (as well as

everyother health problem specific to women).. I think

there is alot of emotional issues connected to endo.

Maybe that's why a good cry helps??

Katy:)

--- Lynn <spinkscl@...> wrote:

> Katy,

>

> I am doing alright, thank you for asking.

>

> My period was the worst it has been in years this

> time though!! I couldn't stand up straight.

>

> I have had the laparscopy three times now. This is

> the only possible way to confirm and endometriosis

> diagnosis. Each time my doctor has lasered off the

> endometriosis to get rid of it. It grows back

> though, each time you have a period. I think in

> rare cases, it can go away for good. I hear getting

> pregnant to cure it too.

>

> The surgery isn't too bad. Each time I have had it

> on a Thursday or Friday and I have been back to work

> on a Monday. I never needed an MRI though? I am

> confused by that one. The worst part of the surgery

> was they inflate the abdomen/pelvic area with carbon

> dioxide so it expands and they can see all female

> parts. This gas moves up your body with gravity.

> So it leave through the shoulder and neck, and boy

> does that hurt!!

>

> My sister's endometriosis was so bad they had to

> take her uterus and one ovary. It doesn't go away,

> it just grows with every period. It can also attach

> to bowels and the bladder. I have heard it

> attaching to other parts of the body as well, like

> the lungs.

>

> It isn't much fun. I pray you don't have it! I

> think this is the main reason I haven't been able to

> have kids : (

>

> I am so happy to hear you are feeling better though.

> A good cry seems to help me - I hope it helped you

> too.

>

> Love, Lynn

>

> PS... I pray to God you get that loan. Again, I

> would love to meet you in Denver before surgery. I

> just saw Dr. Huang today, she is so sweet - just

> love her.

>

>

> Re: Colonics

> > >

> > > Lynn,

> > >

> > > I am doing ok. Getting through the days

> anyway...

> > > Have

> > > had some pretty intense pain lately, but think

> it

> > > has

> > > to do with where I am in my cycle. I had the

> pain

> > > last

> > > month too when I thought it was appendix rather

> > than

> > > ovary. I see a surgeon on Tues so will find out

> > more

> > > then.

> > >

> > > I am happy to tell you that I have new hope in

> my

> > > explant quest. I found a surgeon just outside of

> > > Toronto who has removal listed in her

> procedures.

> > I

> > > made an consult with her for Sept 20th and when

> I

> > > asked her office is she does a total

> capsulectomy

> > > they

> > > said yes! I am crossing my fingers that I may be

> > > able

> > > to have my implants removed here properly.

> > >

> > > Hope you are having a nice weekend. It is

> raining

> > > here

> > > so I don't feel like I have to do very much

> except

> > > relax.

> > >

> > > Katy:)

> > > --- Lynn <spinkscl (DOT) com> wrote:

> > >

> > > > Katy, we have so many similarities. I do think

> > my

> > > > is hemmorhoids too and I too dread a

> colonscopy.

>

=== message truncated ===

Guest guest

Katy,

I didn't know they could diagnosis endometriosis with an MRI! Had I know that I would have never went through surgery to find it. I was told that the only way it can be diagnosed is with a laparoscopy because they actually have to go inside of you to view it - sometimes it is microscopic as well. Very strange....

Thanks for the recommended read. I will pass that on to my sis as well.

Hugs, Lynn

Re: Colonics> > > > > > Lynn,> > > > > > I am doing ok. Getting through the days> anyway...> > > Have> > > had some pretty intense pain lately, but think> it> > > has> > > to do with where I am in my cycle. I had the> pain> > > last> > > month too when I thought it was appendix rather> > than> > > ovary. I see a surgeon on Tues so will find out> > more> > > then.> > > > > > I am happy to tell you that I have new hope in> my> > > explant quest. I found a surgeon just outside of> > > Toronto who has removal listed in her> procedures.> > I> > > made an consult with her for Sept 20th

and when> I> > > asked her office is she does a total> capsulectomy> > > they> > > said yes! I am crossing my fingers that I may be> > > able> > > to have my implants removed here properly.> > > > > > Hope you are having a nice weekend. It is> raining> > > here> > > so I don't feel like I have to do very much> except> > > relax.> > > > > > Katy:)> > > --- Lynn <spinkscl (DOT) com> wrote:> > > > > > > Katy, we have so many similarities. I do think> > my> > > > is hemmorhoids too and I too dread a> colonscopy.> === message truncated ===Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new at http://mrd.mail. / try_beta? .intl=ca

Guest guest

Lynn,

I have that book, I think. Let me know if you need it.

Lynda

At 12:36 PM 9/16/2007, you wrote:

>Lynn,

>

>They are giving me the MRI to see if there is

>endometriosis. I guess you can see it this way?? I'm

>glad to hear that the the laparoscopy isn't terrible,

>although the gas part sounds kind of awful.. I am

>sorry to hear that you and your sister have been

>through so much with endometriosis:( My mom has had a

>hell of a time with it too.

>

>If you can read " Women's Body, Women's Wisdom " .. You

>have heard me recommending this book before, but it

>really has ALOT on endometriosis (as well as

>everyother health problem specific to women).. I think

>there is alot of emotional issues connected to endo.

>Maybe that's why a good cry helps??

>

>Katy:)

>--- Lynn <<mailto:spinkscl%40>spinkscl@...> wrote:

>

> > Katy,

> >

> > I am doing alright, thank you for asking.

> >

> > My period was the worst it has been in years this

> > time though!! I couldn't stand up straight.

> >

> > I have had the laparscopy three times now. This is

> > the only possible way to confirm and endometriosis

> > diagnosis. Each time my doctor has lasered off the

> > endometriosis to get rid of it. It grows back

> > though, each time you have a period. I think in

> > rare cases, it can go away for good. I hear getting

> > pregnant to cure it too.

> >

> > The surgery isn't too bad. Each time I have had it

> > on a Thursday or Friday and I have been back to work

> > on a Monday. I never needed an MRI though? I am

> > confused by that one. The worst part of the surgery

> > was they inflate the abdomen/pelvic area with carbon

> > dioxide so it expands and they can see all female

> > parts. This gas moves up your body with gravity.

> > So it leave through the shoulder and neck, and boy

> > does that hurt!!

> >

> > My sister's endometriosis was so bad they had to

> > take her uterus and one ovary. It doesn't go away,

> > it just grows with every period. It can also attach

> > to bowels and the bladder. I have heard it

> > attaching to other parts of the body as well, like

> > the lungs.

> >

> > It isn't much fun. I pray you don't have it! I

> > think this is the main reason I haven't been able to

> > have kids : (

> >

> > I am so happy to hear you are feeling better though.

> > A good cry seems to help me - I hope it helped you

> > too.

> >

> > Love, Lynn

> >

> > PS... I pray to God you get that loan. Again, I

> > would love to meet you in Denver before surgery. I

> > just saw Dr. Huang today, she is so sweet - just

> > love her.

> >

> >

> > Re: Colonics

> > > >

> > > > Lynn,

> > > >

> > > > I am doing ok. Getting through the days

> > anyway...

> > > > Have

> > > > had some pretty intense pain lately, but think

> > it

> > > > has

> > > > to do with where I am in my cycle. I had the

> > pain

> > > > last

> > > > month too when I thought it was appendix rather

> > > than

> > > > ovary. I see a surgeon on Tues so will find out

> > > more

> > > > then.

> > > >

> > > > I am happy to tell you that I have new hope in

> > my

> > > > explant quest. I found a surgeon just outside of

> > > > Toronto who has removal listed in her

> > procedures.

> > > I

> > > > made an consult with her for Sept 20th and when

> > I

> > > > asked her office is she does a total

> > capsulectomy

> > > > they

> > > > said yes! I am crossing my fingers that I may be

> > > > able

> > > > to have my implants removed here properly.

> > > >

> > > > Hope you are having a nice weekend. It is

> > raining

> > > > here

> > > > so I don't feel like I have to do very much

> > except

> > > > relax.

> > > >

> > > > Katy:)

> > > > --- Lynn <spinkscl (DOT) com> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > > Katy, we have so many similarities. I do think

> > > my

> > > > > is hemmorhoids too and I too dread a

> > colonscopy.

> >

>=== message truncated ===

>

>Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is

>at giving junk email the boot with the All-new

> at

><http://mrd.mail./try_beta?.intl=ca>http://mrd.mail./try_beta\

?.intl=ca

>

>

Guest guest

Lynn,

Well the MRI is preliminary. If it suggests endo, then

they will want to go in for the laparoscopy to make

the final decision. I have never had an MRI before and

am kind of nervous for it! I know that probably sounds

silly, but after that last CT scan I had, these tests

can make you feel very bad!

Going next week to a new Dr. Can't function with this

weird dizziness/nausea anymore. Hope to get a new

perspective..

I haven't gotten to the posts about your nipple

surgery yet, but I hope you are doing OK Lynn!!

Xo Katy:)

--- Lynn <spinkscl@...> wrote:

> Katy,

>

> I didn't know they could diagnosis endometriosis

> with an MRI! Had I know that I would have never

> went through surgery to find it. I was told that

> the only way it can be diagnosed is with a

> laparoscopy because they actually have to go inside

> of you to view it - sometimes it is microscopic as

> well. Very strange....

>

> Thanks for the recommended read. I will pass that

> on to my sis as well.

>

> Hugs, Lynn

>

>

>

> Re: Colonics

> > >

> > > Lynn,

> > >

> > > Oh yuck, I'm hoping that you're feeling better

> > today

> > > girl!!

> > > I know what you mean about feeling bad, I've

> been

> > in

> > > alot of pain and dizzy and nauseous since

> > yesterday

> > > morning. Think I may have to head for the

> hospital

> > > actually... Think I may have to give into

> surgery.

> >

> > >

> > > I will let everyone know what happens soon...

> > >

> > > Hope you are doing better Lynn and thank you for

> > > your

> > > kind wishes!

> > >

> > > xo Katy:)

> > > --- Lynn <spinkscl (DOT) com> wrote:

> > >

> > > > Katy,

> > > > I have felt horrible all day. Got my period 4

> > days

> > > > early, woke up with an heack of a headache. I

> > have

> > > > been in bed all day doing nothing. Hoping the

> > rest

> > > > will help for the work week a head.

> > > >

> > > > I love to hang out inside when it rains. Fall

> is

>

=== message truncated ===

Guest guest

Hi Bonnie,

When my candida was at its worst, I turned to colonics, as I was desperate for

some relief. The first one I had, I saw a ton of yellowish, cloudy stuff come

out, and she told me it was candida..true? I don't know, but I think it really

helped me jump-start my healing. I was in a sort of acute state at that time,

remember.

I am not a big fan of colonics, except in a crisis - I have not had one since,

but I know some people swear by them...try an internet search - get references

and recommendations.

No question is dumb - it's much more dumb to NOT ask a question when you need

info.

It's all good...maryjo - PS hope you are feeling well today

---------------------------------

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside . See how.

Guest guest

Can dry the colon out! Personal experience!

Does not clean out the colon..as in removing years of old hard carbonated

crud..that takes a sustained contact with substances that can soften the

carbonised crud, such as psyllium...

it may empty the colon of recent food residue sure! But...

then you have just washed out some good bacteria..although you bowel may have

contained more of the bad bacteria..an implant will only reach your rectum..so

what about the rest of the colon that has just been washed out? Well unless you

are taking an excellent probiotic, you may just have disturbed the bowel more

than if you just left it alone...

ajd

Guest guest

>

> Dear Bee,

>

> Is it safe to use professional colonics? If I ask the clinic to put coffee in

the solution, will it be safe? I want a coffee enema at the same time. By the

way, when we do coffee enemas or colonics, is it possible for toxins to get into

the bloodstream that we can't handle?

+++Hi Star. Some people that do colonics are good, but it is wise to get

references of people who have had colonics done by any professional you decide

to see.

Colonics can be done too forcefully because they are rushed for time, which can

do a lot of damage. Yes, you can get them to do the coffee enema, but take the

article to them, or make the coffee solution yourself and take it with you.

Yes, too many toxins can be released at one time so the person becomes much

sicker from them, but the coffee enema is special since the toxins it releases

don't get circulated - see the information on how a coffee enemas works:

http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/articles/enema1.php

The best, Bee