New to group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Has his blood sugar/insulin been tested? Type 1 diabetics can't gain weight

either.

Laurel

>

> i just joined this group and the few posts i have read, everyone seems to be

so knowledgable! I am very happy to be a part of this.

> my son has all symptoms of hyperthyriodism. hasnt gained weight or height

in over a year. also a food panel was done and he is reactive to everything.

along with his severe gut issues and autism he has autoimmune disfunction so all

that has me believe he may have graves.

> I am not a docter and am very unhappy at being forced to become one to save

my sons life.

> I wont go into it here but medical docters almost killed my son and yes even

tried to take him away when i refused thier treatment protocol.which made my son

very ill. long sad story. I found out that i knew my sons illness better then

the docters and knew how to heal him better then the docters. I am not saying

this with arrogance but with sadness. the last time i went to a docter and told

her my son has stopped growing again and am very concerned she just looked at me

with glazed eyes like i bored her and asked me about his diet.

> I have read about everything on nutrition available I have my son on the

highest calorie foods that he can handle/is not allergic to.

> i told her i suspected his thyroid and she told me well does he get cold a

lot? I was like no hyperthyroidism. sigh.

> anyway his symptoms are he has to eat non stop hungry all the time.heat

intolerant, never cold. hyperactive always. no weight gain despited eating all

the time. i havnt gotten the official blood tests because of the trauma

asociated with blood draws. i have been researching hyperthyroid cures and came

up with iodine as the number one treatment in the 1920s for graves..so here i

am. am also doing AC chelation with good results. enzymes probiotics vitamins

ect. ect.my posts are normally short but wanted to share my story. and hope for

any suggestions. my son started on five drops lugol iodine with really good

results in last two days seems to be sleeping better.

>

Guest guest

He's already on a gluten-free diet, so his test status doesn't matter all that much. This does point out, yet again, that test results can confuse the issue as much as they help, in some situations. Lots of us have thyroid issues in spite of good thyroid test results. Lots of Lyme patients respond to Lyme therapy, even though they tested negative...AnneOn Jun 13, 2011, at 10:06 AM, Cole wrote:

I have heard that the only sure way of testing for Celiac is by endoscopy and a biopsy of the mucosal membrane. I am celiac and the blood tests came out negative for me as well.

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 8:58 AM, Channa Brennon <channabrennon@...> wrote:

I want to thank everyone who responded to my post. yes my son was horrible gut kid. I fought for years healing his gut. he never had a formed bowel movement till recently. he had malabsorbtion, leaky gut,it took a lot of work ..putting him on SCD diet he is GFCF as well havnt tried the HCL though may be something looking into thannks. he didnt test positive for celiac.

I came to suspect hyperthyriod because his gut is doing better for the first time in his life and still lack of growth, hyperactive rapid heartbeat andnon stop appetite also did parasite treatment.I have him on lithium he cant tolerate l carnitine and now the iodine. to early to say if it is helping him or not his skin test it disappeared couple hours after applying but i know that is not reliable for iodine deficiency. \

like everything in life must wait and see if he is a responder.I will also look into book kids with starving brains have heard lot bout that one.

thank you again glad to be on this journey with everyone here

Sent: Mon, June 13, 2011 2:32:21 AMSubject: Re: new to group

Many hypothyroid children are also underweight, & many autistic kids are underweight due to poor absorption, so unless you have done a lot of work on his gut, his low weight doesn't necessarily mean hyper. He could be eating all the time because he can't get the nutrients out of the food. (Is he a diarrhea kid? Some kids have the food go through so fast that it is undigested.) But whether he is hypo or hyper, it is possible that iodine will help. (Topical magnesium might be best, given that kids on the spectrum tend to have issues with absorbing nutrients through the gut. And you might want to work your way up to the high side on companion nutrients.)

There was a link recently posted to a video on thyroid & autism, from a presenter at Autism One last month. His recommendation about iodine is wrong, but at least he is headed in the right general direction.

I don't know where you are on the whole autism journey. Is he GF/CF/SF? (I am guessing that gluten, casein & soy are among his allergies, but it never hurts to check.)

Recent posts would suggest that increasing HCL might help with nutrient absorption & reducing allergies. (At least it is something to check out if you are not doing it already.)

Yes, you will definitely have to take charge of his health, because even the better DAN! docs do not always know as much as other moms. The best advice I have had all along has been from other moms. There are several of us autie moms on this list.

Anne

On Jun 12, 2011, at 6:39 PM, cheryl wrote:

i just joined this group and the few posts i have read, everyone seems to be so knowledgable! I am very happy to be a part of this.my son has all symptoms of hyperthyriodism. hasnt gained weight or height in over a year. also a food panel was done and he is reactive to everything. along with his severe gut issues and autism he has autoimmune disfunction so all that has me believe he may have graves.

I am not a docter and am very unhappy at being forced to become one to save my sons life.I wont go into it here but medical docters almost killed my son and yes even tried to take him away when i refused thier treatment protocol.which made my son very ill. long sad story. I found out that i knew my sons illness better then the docters and knew how to heal him better then the docters. I am not saying this with arrogance but with sadness. the last time i went to a docter and told her my son has stopped growing again and am very concerned she just

looked at me with glazed eyes like i bored her and asked me about his diet.I have read about everything on nutrition available I have my son on the highest calorie foods that he can handle/is not allergic to.i told her i suspected his thyroid and she told me well does he get cold a lot? I was like no hyperthyroidism. sigh.

anyway his symptoms are he has to eat non stop hungry all the time.heat intolerant, never cold. hyperactive always. no weight gain despited eating all the time. i havnt gotten the official blood tests because of the trauma asociated with blood draws. i have been researching hyperthyroid cures and came up with iodine as the number one treatment in the 1920s for graves..so here i am. am also doing AC chelation with good results. enzymes probiotics vitamins ect. ect.my posts are normally short but wanted to share my story. and hope for any suggestions. my son started on five drops

lugol iodine with really good results in last two days seems to be sleeping better.

-- "I have come to believe that in the world there is nothing to explain the world." Loren Eiseley

Guest guest

Was he tested for crohn's disease? That is constant runs no matter what you have out into your mouth. I'm 47 and have had this disease for over 35 years. From: Channa Brennon <channabrennon@...>iodine Sent: Mon, June 13, 2011 10:58:04 AMSubject: Re:

new to group

I want to thank everyone who responded to my post. yes my son was horrible gut kid. I fought for years healing his gut. he never had a formed bowel movement till recently. he had malabsorbtion, leaky gut,it took a lot of work ..putting him on SCD diet he is GFCF as well havnt tried the HCL though may be something looking into thannks. he didnt test positive for celiac.

I came to suspect hyperthyriod because his gut is doing better for the first time in his life and still lack of growth, hyperactive rapid heartbeat andnon stop appetite also did parasite treatment.I have him on lithium he cant tolerate l carnitine and now the iodine. to early to say if it is helping him or not his skin test it disappeared couple hours after applying but i know that is not reliable for iodine deficiency. \

like everything in life must wait and see if he is a responder.I will also look into book kids with starving brains have heard lot bout that one.

From: Anne Seals <anneseals@...>iodine Sent: Mon, June 13, 2011 2:32:21 AMSubject: Re: new to group

Many hypothyroid children are also underweight, & many autistic kids are underweight due to poor absorption, so unless you have done a lot of work on his gut, his low weight doesn't necessarily mean hyper. He could be eating all the time because he can't get the nutrients out of the food. (Is he a diarrhea kid? Some kids have the food go through so fast that it is undigested.) But whether he is hypo or hyper, it is possible that iodine will help. (Topical magnesium might be best, given that kids on the spectrum tend to have issues with absorbing nutrients through the gut. And you might want to work your way up to the high side on companion nutrients.)

There was a link recently posted to a video on thyroid & autism, from a presenter at Autism One last month. His recommendation about iodine is wrong, but at least he is headed in the right general direction.

I don't know where you are on the whole autism journey. Is he GF/CF/SF? (I am guessing that gluten, casein & soy are among his allergies, but it never hurts to check.)

Recent posts would suggest that increasing HCL might help with nutrient absorption & reducing allergies. (At least it is something to check out if you are not doing it already.)

Yes, you will definitely have to take charge of his health, because even the better DAN! docs do not always know as much as other moms. The best advice I have had all along has been from other moms. There are several of us autie moms on this list.

Anne

i just joined this group and the few posts i have read, everyone seems to be so knowledgable! I am very happy to be a part of this.my son has all symptoms of hyperthyriodism. hasnt gained weight or height in over a year. also a food panel was done and he is reactive to everything. along with his severe gut issues and autism he has autoimmune disfunction so all that has me believe he may have graves.I am not a docter and am very unhappy at being forced to become one to save my sons life.I wont go into it here but medical docters almost killed my son and yes even tried to take him away when i refused thier treatment protocol.which made my son very ill. long sad story. I found out that i knew my sons illness better then the docters and knew how to heal him better then the docters. I am not saying this with arrogance but with sadness. the last time i went to a docter and told her my son has stopped growing again and am very concerned she just

looked at me with glazed eyes like i bored her and asked me about his diet.I have read about everything on nutrition available I have my son on the highest calorie foods that he can handle/is not allergic to.i told her i suspected his thyroid and she told me well does he get cold a lot? I was like no hyperthyroidism. sigh.anyway his symptoms are he has to eat non stop hungry all the time.heat intolerant, never cold. hyperactive always. no weight gain despited eating all the time. i havnt gotten the official blood tests because of the trauma asociated with blood draws. i have been researching hyperthyroid cures and came up with iodine as the number one treatment in the 1920s for graves..so here i am. am also doing AC chelation with good results. enzymes probiotics vitamins ect. ect.my posts are normally short but wanted to share my story. and hope for any suggestions. my son started

on five drops

lugol iodine with really good results in last two days seems to be sleeping better.

Guest guest

, This is true I also have celiac's besides crohn's. Also he should be tested for the HLA-B27 blood factor that causes inflammation and gut issues which I also have. Anklyosis spondolytis will cause the runs also which I also have. All inherited crap that I got from my father's side. From: Cole <rightwithme1@...>iodine Sent: Mon, June 13, 2011 12:06:35 PMSubject: Re: new to group

I have heard that the only sure way of testing for Celiac is by endoscopy and a biopsy of the mucosal membrane. I am celiac and the blood tests came out negative for me as well.

Sent: Mon, June 13, 2011 2:32:21 AMSubject: Re: new to group

Anne

i just joined this group and the few posts i have read, everyone seems to be so knowledgable! I am very happy to be a part of this.my son has all symptoms of hyperthyriodism. hasnt gained weight or height in over a year. also a food panel was done and he is reactive to everything. along with his severe gut issues and autism he has autoimmune disfunction so all that has me believe he may have graves.

I am not a docter and am very unhappy at being forced to become one to save my sons life.I wont go into it here but medical docters almost killed my son and yes even tried to take him away when i refused thier treatment protocol.which made my son very ill. long sad story. I found out that i knew my sons illness better then the docters and knew how to heal him better then the docters. I am not saying this with arrogance but with sadness. the last time i went to a docter and told her my son has stopped growing again and am very concerned she just

looked at me with glazed eyes like i bored her and asked me about his diet.I have read about everything on nutrition available I have my son on the highest calorie foods that he can handle/is not allergic to.i told her i suspected his thyroid and she told me well does he get cold a lot? I was like no hyperthyroidism. sigh.

anyway his symptoms are he has to eat non stop hungry all the time.heat intolerant, never cold. hyperactive always. no weight gain despited eating all the time. i havnt gotten the official blood tests because of the trauma asociated with blood draws. i have been researching hyperthyroid cures and came up with iodine as the number one treatment in the 1920s for graves..so here i am. am also doing AC chelation with good results. enzymes probiotics vitamins ect. ect.my posts are normally short but wanted to share my story. and hope for any suggestions. my son started on five drops

-- "I have come to believe that in the world there is nothing to explain the world." Loren Eiseley

Guest guest

A child wouldn't last very long with undiagnosed Type 1 diabetes, it would be a

rapid decline with the child becoming seriously ill rather quickly.

Linn

> >

> > i just joined this group and the few posts i have read, everyone seems to be

so knowledgable! I am very happy to be a part of this.

> > my son has all symptoms of hyperthyriodism. hasnt gained weight or height

in over a year. also a food panel was done and he is reactive to everything.

along with his severe gut issues and autism he has autoimmune disfunction so all

that has me believe he may have graves.

> > I am not a docter and am very unhappy at being forced to become one to

save my sons life.

> > I wont go into it here but medical docters almost killed my son and yes even

tried to take him away when i refused thier treatment protocol.which made my son

very ill. long sad story. I found out that i knew my sons illness better then

the docters and knew how to heal him better then the docters. I am not saying

this with arrogance but with sadness. the last time i went to a docter and told

her my son has stopped growing again and am very concerned she just looked at me

with glazed eyes like i bored her and asked me about his diet.

> > I have read about everything on nutrition available I have my son on the

highest calorie foods that he can handle/is not allergic to.

> > i told her i suspected his thyroid and she told me well does he get cold a

lot? I was like no hyperthyroidism. sigh.

> > anyway his symptoms are he has to eat non stop hungry all the time.heat

intolerant, never cold. hyperactive always. no weight gain despited eating all

the time. i havnt gotten the official blood tests because of the trauma

asociated with blood draws. i have been researching hyperthyroid cures and came

up with iodine as the number one treatment in the 1920s for graves..so here i

am. am also doing AC chelation with good results. enzymes probiotics vitamins

ect. ect.my posts are normally short but wanted to share my story. and hope for

any suggestions. my son started on five drops lugol iodine with really good

results in last two days seems to be sleeping better.

> >

>

Guest guest

I have not heard of HLA-B27 blood factor. and i keep wheat far away from him as he always has bad reactions to wheat. dont know if that means celiac or not.

it is hard when i think of all the genetic issues that can play a part in this, and i dont have good insurance so most docters want me in and out. and are not keen in any testing as that would mean more time spent with me and my son with follow ups ect. and medicaid pays nothing to the docter.

I try and work on his innune system which controls a lot of inflammation ect.

been trying to go natural as possible..started giving my son green juice twice a day and lots of salads

dont know if it is the iodine or juicing but he seems calmer , or maybe combination of lithium and iodine and juicing. somebody had a post about our soils being so deficient one would have to eat more friut and veggies then humanly possible to get all the nutrients we are lacking, so I guess juicing kind of covers that?

From: DeNormandie <blessedark2010@...>iodine Sent: Mon, June 13, 2011 3:55:05 PMSubject: Re: new to group

, This is true I also have celiac's besides crohn's. Also he should be tested for the HLA-B27 blood factor that causes inflammation and gut issues which I also have. Anklyosis spondolytis will cause the runs also which I also have. All inherited crap that I got from my father's side.

From: Cole <rightwithme1@...>iodine Sent: Mon, June 13, 2011 12:06:35 PMSubject: Re: new to group

From: Anne Seals <anneseals@...>iodine Sent: Mon, June 13, 2011 2:32:21 AMSubject: Re: new to group

Anne

i just joined this group and the few posts i have read, everyone seems to be so knowledgable! I am very happy to be a part of this.my son has all symptoms of hyperthyriodism. hasnt gained weight or height in over a year. also a food panel was done and he is reactive to everything. along with his severe gut issues and autism he has autoimmune disfunction so all that has me believe he may have graves.I am not a docter and am very unhappy at being forced to become one to save my sons life.I wont go into it here but medical docters almost killed my son and yes even tried to take him away when i refused thier treatment protocol.which made my son very ill. long sad story. I found out that i knew my sons illness better then the docters and knew how to heal him better then the docters. I am not saying this with arrogance but with sadness. the last time i went to a docter and told her my son has stopped growing again and am very concerned she just

looked at me with glazed eyes like i bored her and asked me about his diet.I have read about everything on nutrition available I have my son on the highest calorie foods that he can handle/is not allergic to.i told her i suspected his thyroid and she told me well does he get cold a lot? I was like no hyperthyroidism. sigh.anyway his symptoms are he has to eat non stop hungry all the time.heat intolerant, never cold. hyperactive always. no weight gain despited eating all the time. i havnt gotten the official blood tests because of the trauma asociated with blood draws. i have been researching hyperthyroid cures and came up with iodine as the number one treatment in the 1920s for graves..so here i am. am also doing AC chelation with good results. enzymes probiotics vitamins ect. ect.my posts are normally short but wanted to share my story. and hope for any suggestions. my son started on

five drops lugol iodine with really good results in last two days seems to be sleeping better.

Guest guest

I dont think he has crohns, his bowel movements have been relatively normal consostency and color. so we are lucky with that.

From: DeNormandie <blessedark2010@...>iodine Sent: Mon, June 13, 2011 3:52:34 PMSubject: Re: new to group

Was he tested for crohn's disease? That is constant runs no matter what you have out into your mouth. I'm 47 and have had this disease for over 35 years.

From: Channa Brennon <channabrennon@...>iodine Sent: Mon, June 13, 2011 10:58:04 AMSubject: Re: new to group

Anne

looked at me with glazed eyes like i bored her and asked me about his diet.I have read about everything on nutrition available I have my son on the highest calorie foods that he can handle/is not allergic to.i told her i suspected his thyroid and she told me well does he get cold a lot? I was like no hyperthyroidism. sigh.anyway his symptoms are he has to eat non stop hungry all the time.heat intolerant, never cold. hyperactive always. no weight gain despited eating all the time. i havnt gotten the official blood tests because of the trauma asociated with blood draws. i have been researching hyperthyroid cures and came up with iodine as the number one treatment in the 1920s for graves..so here i am. am also doing AC chelation with good results. enzymes probiotics vitamins ect. ect.my posts are normally short but wanted to share my story. and hope for any suggestions. my son started on

five drops lugol iodine with really good results in last two days seems to be sleeping better.

Guest guest

The HLA- B27 blood factor has nothing to do with diet. It is inherited. I urge you to have him tested for this. I have this and it HAS nothing to do with diet. It is something you can not help and it causes loose stools for the rest of your life. It also eats your bones in entire body no matter how much calcium vit D or calcium you intake. I urge you to do this. Most people don't know about this. Google it and read up on it. I am not making this up.In fact how about everyone that sees this google it. You would be so surprised. I was and I have it!!!!!!!!! From: Channa Brennon <channabrennon@...>iodine Sent: Mon, June 13, 2011 8:25:29 PMSubject: Re: new to group

I have not heard of HLA-B27 blood factor. and i keep wheat far away from him as he always has bad reactions to wheat. dont know if that means celiac or not.

it is hard when i think of all the genetic issues that can play a part in this, and i dont have good insurance so most docters want me in and out. and are not keen in any testing as that would mean more time spent with me and my son with follow ups ect. and medicaid pays nothing to the docter.

been trying to go natural as possible..started giving my son green juice twice a day and lots of salads

dont know if it is the iodine or juicing but he seems calmer , or maybe combination of lithium and iodine and juicing. somebody had a post about our soils being so deficient one would have to eat more friut and veggies then humanly possible to get all the nutrients we are lacking, so I guess juicing kind of covers that?

From: DeNormandie <blessedark2010@...>iodine Sent: Mon, June 13, 2011 3:55:05 PMSubject: Re: new to group

, This is true I also have celiac's besides crohn's. Also he should be tested for the HLA-B27 blood factor that causes inflammation and gut issues which I also have. Anklyosis spondolytis will cause the runs also which I also have. All inherited crap that I got from my father's side.

From: Cole <rightwithme1@...>iodine Sent: Mon, June 13, 2011 12:06:35 PMSubject: Re: new to group

Anne

looked at me with glazed eyes like i bored her and asked me about his diet.I have read about everything on nutrition available I have my son on the highest calorie foods that he can handle/is not allergic to.i told her i suspected his thyroid and she told me well does he get cold a lot? I was like no hyperthyroidism. sigh.anyway his symptoms are he has to eat non stop hungry all the time.heat intolerant, never cold. hyperactive always. no weight gain despited eating all the time. i havnt gotten the official blood tests because of the trauma asociated with blood draws. i have been researching hyperthyroid cures and came up with iodine as the number one treatment in the 1920s for graves..so here i am. am also doing AC chelation with good results. enzymes probiotics vitamins ect. ect.my posts are normally short but wanted to share my story. and hope for any suggestions. my son started

on

Guest guest

So there is nothing to correct this? That would be really sad. Haven't done

any research yet because I am just trying to keep up with what I have going now.

(Which is a LOT!!!)

Thanks for the info though.

grace~

> >

> >

> >>i just joined this group and the few posts i have read, everyone seems to be

so

> >>knowledgable! I am very happy to be a part of this.

> >>my son has all symptoms of hyperthyriodism. hasnt gained weight or height in

> >>over a year. also a food panel was done and he is reactive to everything.

along

> >>with his severe gut issues and autism he has autoimmune disfunction so all

that

> >>has me believe he may have graves.

> >>I am not a docter and am very unhappy at being forced to become one to save

my

> >>sons life.

> >>I wont go into it here but medical docters almost killed my son and yes even

> >>tried to take him away when i refused thier treatment protocol.which made my

son

> >>very ill. long sad story. I found out that i knew my sons illness better

then

> >>the docters and knew how to heal him better then the docters. I am not

saying

> >>this with arrogance but with sadness. the last time i went to a docter and

told

> >>her my son has stopped growing again and am very concerned she just looked

at

> >>me with glazed eyes like i bored her and asked me about his diet.

> >>I have read about everything on nutrition available I have my son on the

highest

> >>calorie foods that he can handle/is not allergic to.

> >>i told her i suspected his thyroid and she told me well does he get cold a

lot?

> >>I was like no hyperthyroidism. sigh.

> >>anyway his symptoms are he has to eat non stop hungry all the time.heat

> >>intolerant, never cold. hyperactive always. no weight gain despited eating

all

> >>the time. i havnt gotten the official blood tests because of the trauma

> >>asociated with blood draws. i have been researching hyperthyroid cures and

came

> >>up with iodine as the number one treatment in the 1920s for graves..so here

i

> >>am. am also doing AC chelation with good results. enzymes probiotics

vitamins

> >>ect. ect.my posts are normally short but wanted to share my story. and hope

for

> >>any suggestions. my son started on five drops lugol iodine with really good

> >>results in last two days seems to be sleeping better.

> >>

> >>

> >

>

>

> --

> " I have come to believe that in the world there is nothing to explain the

> world. " Loren Eiseley

>

Guest guest

i think  she makes it looks much too bad .my wife has AS with the  HLA- B27 .with the right diet,no loose stools and there is much to do about bones besides vit D and calcium.magnesium is much more important then calcium,vit K2,strontium and hormones like testosteron,DHEA,estrogen and progesterone

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 8:34 AM, M C <tobdncng@...> wrote:

So there is nothing to correct this? That would be really sad. Haven't done any research yet because I am just trying to keep up with what I have going now. (Which is a LOT!!!) Thanks for the info though.

grace~

> >> > > >>i just joined this group and the few posts i have read, everyone seems to be so > >>knowledgable! I am very happy to be a part of this.> >>my son has all symptoms of hyperthyriodism. hasnt gained weight or height in

> >>over a year. also a food panel was done and he is reactive to everything. along > >>with his severe gut issues and autism he has autoimmune disfunction so all that > >>has me believe he may have graves.

> >>I am not a docter and am very unhappy at being forced to become one to save my > >>sons life.> >>I wont go into it here but medical docters almost killed my son and yes even > >>tried to take him away when i refused thier treatment protocol.which made my son

> >>very ill. long sad story. I found out that i knew my sons illness better then > >>the docters and knew how to heal him better then the docters. I am not saying > >>this with arrogance but with sadness. the last time i went to a docter and told

> >>her my son has stopped growing again and am very concerned she just looked at > >>me with glazed eyes like i bored her and asked me about his diet.> >>I have read about everything on nutrition available I have my son on the highest

> >>calorie foods that he can handle/is not allergic to.> >>i told her i suspected his thyroid and she told me well does he get cold a lot? > >>I was like no hyperthyroidism. sigh.> >>anyway his symptoms are he has to eat non stop hungry all the time.heat

> >>intolerant, never cold. hyperactive always. no weight gain despited eating all > >>the time. i havnt gotten the official blood tests because of the trauma > >>asociated with blood draws. i have been researching hyperthyroid cures and came

> >>up with iodine as the number one treatment in the 1920s for graves..so here i > >>am. am also doing AC chelation with good results. enzymes probiotics vitamins > >>ect. ect.my posts are normally short but wanted to share my story. and hope for

> >>any suggestions. my son started on five drops lugol iodine with really good > >>results in last two days seems to be sleeping better.> >>> >>> >> >

> -- > " I have come to believe that in the world there is nothing to explain the > world. " Loren Eiseley>

Guest guest

I was told by many doctors all my life that there is nothing I can do.Just like my crohn's. Please do some research when you have time. From: M C <tobdncng@...>iodine Sent: Tue, June 14, 2011 1:34:00 AMSubject: Re: new to group

So there is nothing to correct this? That would be really sad. Haven't done any research yet because I am just trying to keep up with what I have going now. (Which is a LOT!!!)

Thanks for the info though.

grace~

> >

> >

> >>i just joined this group and the few posts i have read, everyone seems to be so

> >>knowledgable! I am very happy to be a part of this.

> >>my son has all symptoms of hyperthyriodism. hasnt gained weight or height in

> >>over a year. also a food panel was done and he is reactive to everything. along

> >>with his severe gut issues and autism he has autoimmune disfunction so all that

> >>has me believe he may have graves.

> >>I am not a docter and am very unhappy at being forced to become one to save my

> >>sons life.

> >>I wont go into it here but medical docters almost killed my son and yes even

> >>tried to take him away when i refused thier treatment protocol.which made my son

> >>very ill. long sad story. I found out that i knew my sons illness better then

> >>the docters and knew how to heal him better then the docters. I am not saying

> >>this with arrogance but with sadness. the last time i went to a docter and told

> >>her my son has stopped growing again and am very concerned she just looked at

> >>me with glazed eyes like i bored her and asked me about his diet.

> >>I have read about everything on nutrition available I have my son on the highest

> >>calorie foods that he can handle/is not allergic to.

> >>i told her i suspected his thyroid and she told me well does he get cold a lot?

> >>I was like no hyperthyroidism. sigh.

> >>anyway his symptoms are he has to eat non stop hungry all the time.heat

> >>intolerant, never cold. hyperactive always. no weight gain despited eating all

> >>the time. i havnt gotten the official blood tests because of the trauma

> >>asociated with blood draws. i have been researching hyperthyroid cures and came

> >>up with iodine as the number one treatment in the 1920s for graves..so here i

> >>am. am also doing AC chelation with good results. enzymes probiotics vitamins

> >>ect. ect.my posts are normally short but wanted to share my story. and hope for

> >>any suggestions. my son started on five drops lugol iodine with really good

> >>results in last two days seems to be sleeping better.

> >>

> >>

> >

>

>

> --

> "I have come to believe that in the world there is nothing to explain the

> world." Loren Eiseley

>

Guest guest

we are busy with it already 10 years.we have the best bio-identic hormones doctors in the world.there is much to do.

low dose naltrexone,iodine,adrenal ,thyroid ,sex hormonesdiet ,enzymes,stomach acid,probiotics etc etc

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 2:52 PM, DeNormandie <blessedark2010@...> wrote:

I was told by many doctors all my life that there is nothing I can do.Just like my crohn's. Please do some research when you have time.

Sent: Tue, June 14, 2011 1:34:00 AMSubject: Re: new to group

So there is nothing to correct this? That would be really sad. Haven't done any research yet because I am just trying to keep up with what I have going now. (Which is a LOT!!!) Thanks for the info though.

grace~

> >> > > >>i just joined this group and the few posts i have read, everyone seems to be so > >>knowledgable! I am very happy to be a part of this.> >>my son has all symptoms of hyperthyriodism. hasnt gained weight or height in

> >>over a year. also a food panel was done and he is reactive to everything. along > >>with his severe gut issues and autism he has autoimmune disfunction so all that > >>has me believe he may have graves.

> >>I am not a docter and am very unhappy at being forced to become one to save my > >>sons life.> >>I wont go into it here but medical docters almost killed my son and yes even > >>tried to take him away when i refused thier treatment protocol.which made my son

> >>very ill. long sad story. I found out that i knew my sons illness better then > >>the docters and knew how to heal him better then the docters. I am not saying > >>this with arrogance but with sadness. the last time i went to a docter and told

> >>her my son has stopped growing again and am very concerned she just looked at > >>me with glazed eyes like i bored her and asked me about his diet.> >>I have read about everything on nutrition available I have my son on the highest

> >>calorie foods that he can handle/is not allergic to.> >>i told her i suspected his thyroid and she told me well does he get cold a lot? > >>I was like no hyperthyroidism. sigh.> >>anyway his symptoms are he has to eat non stop hungry all the time.heat

> >>intolerant, never cold. hyperactive always. no weight gain despited eating all > >>the time. i havnt gotten the official blood tests because of the trauma > >>asociated with blood draws. i have been researching hyperthyroid cures and came

> >>up with iodine as the number one treatment in the 1920s for graves..so here i > >>am. am also doing AC chelation with good results. enzymes probiotics vitamins > >>ect. ect.my posts are normally short but wanted to share my story. and hope for

> >>any suggestions. my son started on five drops lugol iodine with really good > >>results in last two days seems to be sleeping better.> >>> >>> >> >

> -- > " I have come to believe that in the world there is nothing to explain the > world. " Loren Eiseley>

Guest guest

I appreciate the info natalie, I am hoping to start with the small stuff first and see if that helps. if the HCL and the stuff i am doing for his thyroid doesnt help I will definitly look into getting him tested for this.

I dont have good insurance and it is very hard to get docters to test my son for anything per my request:)by the way what are you doing for treatment of this?

From: DeNormandie <blessedark2010@...>iodine Sent: Mon, June 13, 2011 11:10:25 PMSubject: Re: new to group

The HLA- B27 blood factor has nothing to do with diet. It is inherited. I urge you to have him tested for this. I have this and it HAS nothing to do with diet. It is something you can not help and it causes loose stools for the rest of your life. It also eats your bones in entire body no matter how much calcium vit D or calcium you intake. I urge you to do this. Most people don't know about this. Google it and read up on it. I am not making this up.In fact how about everyone that sees this google it. You would be so surprised. I was and I have it!!!!!!!!!

From: Channa Brennon <channabrennon@...>iodine Sent: Mon, June 13, 2011 8:25:29 PMSubject: Re: new to group

Anne

Guest guest

Nothing anymore. I've been on several meds, I am off gluten, I take B12, magnesium, vit C my D levels are optimal, don't know how but I also have degenerative disc disease, I've have 70% bone loss in my jaw, for my crohn's I'm suppose to eat a low fiber, low fat, low residue diet but 75% of my diet is vegis, no soy, no sugar no artificial dyes or flavors, no foods in a box or can, no fast foods. I've tried low dose naltrexone for 5 months with no improvement and when I did take it it felt like speed even on 1 mg doses. I was on morphine, Pentasa, Soma, neurontin, lithium,xanax, belladona, lomotil and even tried over 20 anti depressants and nothing worked. I longer take anything. I quit all of these meds 6 months ago to try out low dose naltrexone.I'm now on just supplements, vitamins and

minerals. I have literally given up on doctors. All they did for me is push meds to treat symptoms. Even on 380mgs of morphine a day I still didn;t form a stool. I just live with it and have excepted myself as is. The mind is a powerful thing and have learned to use that to over come many symptoms and for a pain I use EFT tapping which does work well. Oh and positive attitude helps too. From: Channa Brennon <channabrennon@...>iodine Sent: Tue, June 14, 2011 8:34:01

AMSubject: Re: new to group

I appreciate the info natalie, I am hoping to start with the small stuff first and see if that helps. if the HCL and the stuff i am doing for his thyroid doesnt help I will definitly look into getting him tested for this.

I dont have good insurance and it is very hard to get docters to test my son for anything per my request:)by the way what are you doing for treatment of this?

From: DeNormandie <blessedark2010@...>iodine Sent: Mon, June 13, 2011 11:10:25 PMSubject: Re: new to group

The HLA- B27 blood factor has nothing to do with diet. It is inherited. I urge you to have him tested for this. I have this and it HAS nothing to do with diet. It is something you can not help and it causes loose stools for the rest of your life. It also eats your bones in entire body no matter how much calcium vit D or calcium you intake. I urge you to do this. Most people don't know about this. Google it and read up on it. I am not making this up.In fact how about everyone that sees this google it. You would be so surprised. I was and I have it!!!!!!!!!

From: Channa Brennon <channabrennon@...>iodine Sent: Mon, June 13, 2011 8:25:29 PMSubject: Re: new to group

Anne

on

Guest guest

just throwing something out there..I have read that low dose naltrexone is immune stimulant..which is good for those who low immune reactions. but for those who is over reactive immune system it is better to use immune deppressors like anti histamines.ect.

dr goldberg practices along those lines even though I dont agree with everything he believes he wrote a book myth of autism

From: ido zahavi <zahavi100@...>iodine Sent: Tue, June 14, 2011 9:27:28 AMSubject: Re: Re: new to group

we are busy with it already 10 years.we have the best bio-identic hormones doctors in the world.there is much to do.

low dose naltrexone,iodine,adrenal ,thyroid ,sex hormonesdiet ,enzymes,stomach acid,probiotics etc etc

I was told by many doctors all my life that there is nothing I can do.Just like my crohn's. Please do some research when you have time.

From: M C <tobdncng@...>iodine Sent: Tue, June 14, 2011 1:34:00 AMSubject: Re: new to group

So there is nothing to correct this? That would be really sad. Haven't done any research yet because I am just trying to keep up with what I have going now. (Which is a LOT!!!) Thanks for the info though. grace~> >> > > >>i just joined this group and the few posts i have read, everyone seems to be so > >>knowledgable! I am very happy to be a part of this.> >>my son has all symptoms of hyperthyriodism. hasnt gained weight or height in > >>over a year. also a food panel was done and he is reactive to everything. along > >>with his severe gut issues and autism he has autoimmune disfunction so all that > >>has me believe he may have graves.> >>I am not a docter and am very unhappy at being forced to become one to save my > >>sons life.> >>I wont go into it here but medical docters almost killed my son and yes even > >>tried to take him away when i refused thier treatment protocol.which made my son > >>very ill. long sad story. I

found out that i knew my sons illness better then > >>the docters and knew how to heal him better then the docters. I am not saying > >>this with arrogance but with sadness. the last time i went to a docter and told > >>her my son has stopped growing again and am very concerned she just looked at > >>me with glazed eyes like i bored her and asked me about his diet.> >>I have read about everything on nutrition available I have my son on the highest > >>calorie foods that he can handle/is not allergic to.> >>i told her i suspected his thyroid and she told me well does he get cold a lot? > >>I was like no hyperthyroidism. sigh.> >>anyway his symptoms are he has to eat non stop hungry all the time.heat > >>intolerant, never cold. hyperactive always. no weight gain despited eating all > >>the time. i havnt gotten the

official blood tests because of the trauma > >>asociated with blood draws. i have been researching hyperthyroid cures and came > >>up with iodine as the number one treatment in the 1920s for graves..so here i > >>am. am also doing AC chelation with good results. enzymes probiotics vitamins > >>ect. ect.my posts are normally short but wanted to share my story. and hope for > >>any suggestions. my son started on five drops lugol iodine with really good > >>results in last two days seems to be sleeping better.> >>> >>> >> > > -- > "I have come to believe that in the world there is nothing to explain the > world." Loren Eiseley>

Guest guest

oh that sucks. sounds like you been thru the wringer..I believe in mind healing body as well :)

From: DeNormandie <blessedark2010@...>iodine Sent: Tue, June 14, 2011 10:01:54 AMSubject: Re: new to group

Nothing anymore. I've been on several meds, I am off gluten, I take B12, magnesium, vit C my D levels are optimal, don't know how but I also have degenerative disc disease, I've have 70% bone loss in my jaw, for my crohn's I'm suppose to eat a low fiber, low fat, low residue diet but 75% of my diet is vegis, no soy, no sugar no artificial dyes or flavors, no foods in a box or can, no fast foods. I've tried low dose naltrexone for 5 months with no improvement and when I did take it it felt like speed even on 1 mg doses. I was on morphine, Pentasa, Soma, neurontin, lithium,xanax, belladona, lomotil and even tried over 20 anti depressants and nothing worked. I longer take anything. I quit all of these meds 6 months ago to try out low dose naltrexone.I'm now on just supplements, vitamins and minerals. I have literally given up on doctors. All they did for me is push

meds to treat symptoms. Even on 380mgs of morphine a day I still didn;t form a stool. I just live with it and have excepted myself as is. The mind is a powerful thing and have learned to use that to over come many symptoms and for a pain I use EFT tapping which does work well. Oh and positive attitude helps too.

From: Channa Brennon <channabrennon@...>iodine Sent: Tue, June 14, 2011 8:34:01 AMSubject: Re: new to group

Anne

Guest guest

low dose naltrexone,modulate the immune system and therefore works for all auto-immune

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 5:57 PM, Channa Brennon <channabrennon@...> wrote:

oh that sucks. sounds like you been thru the wringer..I believe in mind healing body as well :)

Sent: Tue, June 14, 2011 10:01:54 AM Subject: Re: new to group 

Nothing anymore. I've been on several meds, I am off gluten, I take B12, magnesium, vit C my D levels are optimal, don't know how but I also have degenerative disc disease, I've have 70% bone loss in my jaw, for my crohn's I'm suppose to eat a low fiber, low fat, low residue diet but 75% of my diet is vegis, no soy, no sugar no artificial dyes or flavors, no foods in a box or can, no fast foods. I've tried low dose naltrexone for 5 months with no improvement and when I did take it it felt like speed even on 1 mg doses.

I was on morphine, Pentasa, Soma, neurontin, lithium,xanax, belladona, lomotil and even tried over 20 anti depressants and nothing worked. I longer take anything. I quit all of these meds 6 months ago to try out low dose naltrexone.

I'm now on just supplements, vitamins and minerals. I have literally given up on doctors. All they did for me is push meds to treat symptoms. Even on 380mgs of morphine a day I still didn;t form a stool. I just live with it and have excepted myself as is. The mind is a powerful thing and have learned to use that to over come many symptoms and for a pain I use EFT tapping which does work well. Oh and positive attitude helps too.

Sent: Tue, June 14, 2011 8:34:01 AM Subject: Re: new to group 

Sent: Mon, June 13, 2011 11:10:25 PM Subject: Re: new to group 

The HLA- B27 blood factor has nothing to do with diet. It is inherited. I urge you to have him tested for this. I have this and it HAS nothing to do with diet. It is something you can not help and it causes loose stools for the rest of your life. It also eats your bones in entire body no matter how much calcium vit D or calcium you intake. I urge you to do this.

Most people don't know about this. Google it and read up on it. I am not making this up.In fact how about everyone that sees this google it. You would be so surprised. I was and I have it!!!!!!!!!

been trying to go natural as possible..started giving my son green juice twice a day and lots of salads

dont know if it is the iodine or  juicing but he seems calmer , or maybe combination of lithium and iodine and juicing. somebody had a post about our soils being so deficient one would have to eat more friut and veggies then humanly possible to get all the nutrients we are lacking, so I guess juicing kind of covers that?

From: DeNormandie <blessedark2010@...> iodine Sent: Mon, June 13, 2011 3:55:05 PM

Subject: Re: new to group 

I want to thank everyone who responded to my post. yes my son was horrible gut kid. I fought for years healing his gut. he never had a formed bowel movement till recently. he had malabsorbtion, leaky gut,it took a lot of work ..putting him on SCD diet  he is GFCF as well havnt tried the HCL though may be something looking into thannks.  he didnt test positive for celiac.

I came to suspect hyperthyriod because his gut is doing better for the first time in his life and still lack of growth, hyperactive rapid heartbeat andnon stop appetite also did parasite treatment.I have him on lithium he cant tolerate l carnitine and now the iodine.  to early to say if it is helping him or not his skin test it disappeared couple hours after applying but i know that is not reliable for iodine deficiency. \

thank you again  glad to be on this journey with everyone here

From: Anne Seals <anneseals@...> iodine Sent: Mon, June 13, 2011 2:32:21 AM

Subject: Re: new to group

Anne

I am not a docter and am very unhappy at being forced to become one to save my sons life.I wont go into it here but medical docters almost killed my son and yes even tried to take him away when i refused thier treatment protocol.which made my son very ill. long sad story. I found out that i knew my sons illness better then the docters and knew how to heal him better then the docters. I am not saying this with arrogance but with sadness. the last time i went to a docter and told her my son has stopped growing again and am very concerned she just looked at me with glazed eyes like i bored her and asked me about his diet.

I have read about everything on nutrition available I have my son on the highest calorie foods that he can handle/is not allergic to.i told her i suspected his thyroid and she told me well does he get cold a lot? I was like no hyperthyroidism. sigh.

anyway his symptoms are he has to eat non stop hungry all the time.heat intolerant, never cold. hyperactive always. no weight gain despited eating all the time. i havnt gotten the official blood tests because of the trauma asociated with blood draws. i have been researching hyperthyroid cures and came up with iodine as the number one treatment in the 1920s for graves..so here i am. am also doing AC chelation with good results. enzymes probiotics vitamins ect. ect.my posts are normally short but wanted to share my story. and hope for any suggestions. my son started on five drops lugol iodine with really good results in last two days seems to be sleeping better.

-- " I have come to believe that in the world there is nothing to explain the world. " Loren Eiseley

Guest guest

We've gone around the block here a few times on what "auto-immune" disease really is about. One way to read it is not that the immune syste is "over-reactive" in auto-immune disease, but that it is just plain misfiring. Many people have reported improvements in auto-immune disease with LDN. In fact, this is the first time I have heard it described as an immune stimulant, because most of the people I have read about are taking it for auto-immune disease. Maybe we should describe it as "normalizing" the immune system, or recallibrating it?AnneOn Jun 14, 2011, at 8:53 AM, Channa Brennon wrote:

just throwing something out there..I have read that low dose naltrexone is immune stimulant..which is good for those who low immune reactions. but for those who is over reactive immune system it is better to use immune deppressors like anti histamines.ect.

dr goldberg practices along those lines even though I dont agree with everything he believes he wrote a book myth of autism

From: ido zahavi <zahavi100@...>iodine Sent: Tue, June 14, 2011 9:27:28 AMSubject: Re: Re: new to group

From: M C <tobdncng@...>iodine Sent: Tue, June 14, 2011 1:34:00 AMSubject: Re: new to group

So there is nothing to correct this? That would be really sad. Haven't done any research yet because I am just trying to keep up with what I have going now. (Which is a LOT!!!) Thanks for the info though. grace~> >> > > >>i just joined this group and the few posts i have read, everyone seems to be so > >>knowledgable! I am very happy to be a part of this.> >>my son has all symptoms of hyperthyriodism. hasnt gained weight or height in > >>over a year. also a food panel was done and he is reactive to everything. along > >>with his severe gut issues and autism he has autoimmune disfunction so all that > >>has me believe he may have graves.> >>I am not a docter and am very unhappy at being forced to become one to save my > >>sons life.> >>I wont go into it here but medical docters almost killed my son and yes even > >>tried to take him away when i refused thier treatment protocol.which made my son > >>very ill. long sad story. I

found out that i knew my sons illness better then > >>the docters and knew how to heal him better then the docters. I am not saying > >>this with arrogance but with sadness. the last time i went to a docter and told > >>her my son has stopped growing again and am very concerned she just looked at > >>me with glazed eyes like i bored her and asked me about his diet.> >>I have read about everything on nutrition available I have my son on the highest > >>calorie foods that he can handle/is not allergic to.> >>i told her i suspected his thyroid and she told me well does he get cold a lot? > >>I was like no hyperthyroidism. sigh.> >>anyway his symptoms are he has to eat non stop hungry all the time.heat > >>intolerant, never cold. hyperactive always. no weight gain despited eating all > >>the time. i havnt gotten the

official blood tests because of the trauma > >>asociated with blood draws. i have been researching hyperthyroid cures and came > >>up with iodine as the number one treatment in the 1920s for graves..so here i > >>am. am also doing AC chelation with good results. enzymes probiotics vitamins > >>ect. ect.my posts are normally short but wanted to share my story. and hope for > >>any suggestions. my son started on five drops lugol iodine with really good > >>results in last two days seems to be sleeping better.> >>> >>> >> > > -- > "I have come to believe that in the world there is nothing to explain the > world." Loren Eiseley>

Guest guest

Have you tried mineral salts?Without minerals nothing works.From: Channa Brennon <channabrennon@...>iodine Sent: Tue, 14 June, 2011 2:29:20Subject: Re: new to group

I dont think he has crohns, his bowel movements have been relatively normal consostency and color. so we are lucky with that.

From: DeNormandie <blessedark2010@...>iodine Sent: Mon, June 13, 2011 3:52:34 PMSubject: Re: new to group

Was he tested for crohn's disease? That is constant runs no matter what you have out into your mouth. I'm 47 and have had this disease for over 35 years.

From: Channa Brennon <channabrennon@...>iodine Sent: Mon, June 13, 2011 10:58:04 AMSubject: Re: new to group

Anne

on

Guest guest

can you recomend a mineral salt? i started juicing greens as i think this should have some easy absorbable minerals

From: david kenna <davidjohnkenna@...>iodine Sent: Tue, June 14, 2011 3:22:31 PMSubject: Re: new to group

Have you tried mineral salts?

Without minerals nothing works.

From: Channa Brennon <channabrennon@...>iodine Sent: Tue, 14 June, 2011 2:29:20Subject: Re: new to group

Anne

Guest guest

very interesting. I also was reading about if you take enuff anti inflammatory supps. that also calms the immune system down long enuff to recalibrate. this is the way i am going so I will report if I am sucessful. I give my son maqui berry dried powder, as well as vitaminc . looking into other natural anti inflammatory supps

must admit even for a die hard naturalist as myself LDN sounds promising.

From: Anne Seals <anneseals@...>iodine Sent: Tue, June 14, 2011 3:16:42 PMSubject: Re: Re: new to group

We've gone around the block here a few times on what "auto-immune" disease really is about. One way to read it is not that the immune syste is "over-reactive" in auto-immune disease, but that it is just plain misfiring. Many people have reported improvements in auto-immune disease with LDN. In fact, this is the first time I have heard it described as an immune stimulant, because most of the people I have read about are taking it for auto-immune disease. Maybe we should describe it as "normalizing" the immune system, or recallibrating it?

Anne

On Jun 14, 2011, at 8:53 AM, Channa Brennon wrote:

Guest guest

That might be what I need an anti histamine. I do have several auto immune diseases. In fact I have never gotten a cold or the flu or a stomach virus. Maybe it is because I have an over active immune system. it is always on high alert. Also LDN was like liquid speed. Caused severe diarrhea worse that it usually is but I stuck it out taking LDN for 5 months.Thanks for the suggestion. From: Channa Brennon

<channabrennon@...>iodine Sent: Tue, June 14, 2011 10:53:10 AMSubject: Re: Re: new to group just throwing something out there..I have read that low dose naltrexone is immune stimulant..which is good for those who low immune reactions. but for those who is over reactive immune system it is better to use immune deppressors like anti histamines.ect. dr goldberg practices along those lines

even though I dont agree with everything he believes he wrote a book myth of autism From: ido zahavi <zahavi100@...>iodine Sent: Tue, June 14, 2011 9:27:28 AMSubject: Re: Re: new to group we are busy with it already 10 years.we have the best bio-identic hormones doctors in the world.there is much to do. low dose naltrexone,iodine,adrenal ,thyroid ,sex hormonesdiet ,enzymes,stomach acid,probiotics etc

etc On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 2:52 PM, DeNormandie <blessedark2010@...> wrote: I was told by many doctors all my life that there is nothing I can do.Just like my crohn's. Please do some research when you have time. From: M C <tobdncng@...>iodine Sent: Tue, June 14, 2011 1:34:00 AMSubject: Re: new to group So there is nothing to correct this? That would be really sad. Haven't done any research yet because I am just trying to keep up with what I have going now. (Which is a LOT!!!) Thanks for the info though. grace~> >> > > >>i just joined this group and the few posts i have read, everyone seems to be so > >>knowledgable! I am very happy to be a part of this.> >>my son has all symptoms of hyperthyriodism. hasnt gained weight or height in > >>over a

year. also a food panel was done and he is reactive to everything. along > >>with his severe gut issues and autism he has autoimmune disfunction so all that > >>has me believe he may have graves.> >>I am not a docter and am very unhappy at being forced to become one to save my > >>sons life.> >>I wont go into it here but medical docters almost killed my son and yes even > >>tried to take him away when i refused thier treatment protocol.which made my son > >>very ill. long sad story. I found out that i knew my sons illness better then > >>the docters and knew how to heal him better then the docters. I am not saying > >>this with arrogance but with sadness. the last time i went to a docter and told > >>her my son has stopped growing again and am very concerned she just looked at > >>me with glazed eyes like i

bored her and asked me about his diet.> >>I have read about everything on nutrition available I have my son on the highest > >>calorie foods that he can handle/is not allergic to.> >>i told her i suspected his thyroid and she told me well does he get cold a lot? > >>I was like no hyperthyroidism. sigh.> >>anyway his symptoms are he has to eat non stop hungry all the time.heat > >>intolerant, never cold. hyperactive always. no weight gain despited eating all > >>the time. i havnt gotten the official blood tests because of the trauma > >>asociated with blood draws. i have been researching hyperthyroid cures and came > >>up with iodine as the number one treatment in the 1920s for graves..so here i > >>am. am also doing AC chelation with good results. enzymes probiotics vitamins > >>ect. ect.my posts are normally short but wanted to share my story. and hope for > >>any suggestions. my son started on five drops lugol iodine with really good > >>results in last two days seems to be sleeping better.> >>> >>> >> > > -- > "I have come to believe that in the world there is nothing to explain the > world." Loren Eiseley>

Guest guest

Just as an aside, I've heard of histamine patches for MS. The thinking is the same as with homeopathics - fighting like with like - as MS is an over-production of histamine. Think I might of heard of that through J 's MD site.

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 12:35 PM, DeNormandie <blessedark2010@...> wrote:

That might be what I need an anti histamine. I do have several auto immune diseases. In fact I have never gotten a cold or the flu or a stomach virus. Maybe it is because I have an over active immune system. it is always on high alert. Also LDN was like liquid speed. Caused severe diarrhea worse that it usually is but I stuck it out taking LDN for 5 months.

Thanks for the suggestion. 

<channabrennon@...>iodine

Sent: Tue, June 14, 2011 10:53:10 AMSubject: Re: Re: new to group  

just throwing something out there..I have read that low dose naltrexone is immune stimulant..which is good for those who low immune reactions. but for those who is over reactive immune system it is better to use immune deppressors like anti histamines.ect.

dr goldberg practices along those lines

even though I dont agree with everything he believes he wrote a book myth of autism

Sent: Tue, June 14, 2011 9:27:28 AMSubject: Re: Re: new to group   we are busy with it already 10 years.we have the best bio-identic hormones doctors in the world.there is much to do.

low dose naltrexone,iodine,adrenal ,thyroid ,sex hormonesdiet ,enzymes,stomach acid,probiotics etc

etc On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 2:52 PM, DeNormandie <blessedark2010@...> wrote:

iodine Sent: Tue, June 14, 2011 1:34:00 AM

Subject: Re: new to group   So there is nothing to correct this? That would be really sad. Haven't done any research yet because I am just trying to keep up with what I have going now. (Which is a LOT!!!)

Thanks for the info though. grace~> >> > > >>i just joined this group and the few posts i have read, everyone seems to be so

> >>knowledgable! I am very happy to be a part of this.> >>my son has all symptoms of hyperthyriodism. hasnt gained weight or height in > >>over a

year. also a food panel was done and he is reactive to everything. along > >>with his severe gut issues and autism he has autoimmune disfunction so all that > >>has me believe he may have graves.

> >>her my son has stopped growing again and am very concerned she just looked at > >>me with glazed eyes like i

bored her and asked me about his diet.> >>I have read about everything on nutrition available I have my son on the highest > >>calorie foods that he can handle/is not allergic to.> >>i told her i suspected his thyroid and she told me well does he get cold a lot?

> >>I was like no hyperthyroidism. sigh.> >>anyway his symptoms are he has to eat non stop hungry all the time.heat > >>intolerant, never cold. hyperactive always. no weight gain despited eating all

> >>the time. i havnt gotten the official blood tests because of the trauma > >>asociated with blood draws. i have been researching hyperthyroid cures and came > >>up with iodine as the number one treatment in the 1920s for graves..so here i

> >>am. am also doing AC chelation with good results. enzymes probiotics vitamins > >>ect. ect.my posts are normally short but wanted to share my story. and hope for

-- " I have come to believe that in the world there is nothing to explain the world. " Loren Eiseley

Guest guest

for my son he was the same way and never got sick. because of his wacked out immune system.

for him mercury played a huge role in this.mercury affects the immune system big time.

when i started chelating he got sick for the first time in three years..I was so happy people thought i was nuts.

From: DeNormandie <blessedark2010@...>iodine Sent: Tue, June 14, 2011 3:35:57 PMSubject: Re: Re: new to group

That might be what I need an anti histamine. I do have several auto immune diseases. In fact I have never gotten a cold or the flu or a stomach virus. Maybe it is because I have an over active immune system. it is always on high alert. Also LDN was like liquid speed. Caused severe diarrhea worse that it usually is but I stuck it out taking LDN for 5 months.Thanks for the suggestion.

From: Channa Brennon <channabrennon@...>iodine Sent: Tue, June 14, 2011 10:53:10 AMSubject: Re: Re: new to group

Guest guest

Autoimmune is a misguided immune system, not overactive.

Linn

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >>i just joined this group and the few posts i have read, everyone seems to

be

> >>so

> >>

> >> >>knowledgable! I am very happy to be a part of this.

> >> >>my son has all symptoms of hyperthyriodism. hasnt gained weight or height

in

> >

> >> >>over a year. also a food panel was done and he is reactive to everything.

> >>along

> >>

> >> >>with his severe gut issues and autism he has autoimmune disfunction so

all

> >>that

> >>

> >> >>has me believe he may have graves.

> >> >>I am not a docter and am very unhappy at being forced to become one to

save

> >>my

> >>

> >> >>sons life.

> >> >>I wont go into it here but medical docters almost killed my son and yes

even

> >

> >> >>tried to take him away when i refused thier treatment protocol.which made

my

> >>son

> >>

> >> >>very ill. long sad story. I found out that i knew my sons illness better

> >>then

> >>

> >> >>the docters and knew how to heal him better then the docters. I am not

saying

> >>

> >> >>this with arrogance but with sadness. the last time i went to a docter

and

> >>told

> >>

> >> >>her my son has stopped growing again and am very concerned she just

looked at

> >>

> >> >>me with glazed eyes like i bored her and asked me about his diet.

> >> >>I have read about everything on nutrition available I have my son on the

> >>highest

> >>

> >> >>calorie foods that he can handle/is not allergic to.

> >> >>i told her i suspected his thyroid and she told me well does he get cold

a

> >>lot?

> >>

> >> >>I was like no hyperthyroidism. sigh.

> >> >>anyway his symptoms are he has to eat non stop hungry all the time.heat

> >> >>intolerant, never cold. hyperactive always. no weight gain despited

eating

> >>all

> >>

> >> >>the time. i havnt gotten the official blood tests because of the trauma

> >> >>asociated with blood draws. i have been researching hyperthyroid cures

and

> >>came

> >>

> >> >>up with iodine as the number one treatment in the 1920s for graves..so

here i

> >>

> >> >>am. am also doing AC chelation with good results. enzymes probiotics

vitamins

> >>

> >> >>ect. ect.my posts are normally short but wanted to share my story. and

hope

> >>for

> >>

> >> >>any suggestions. my son started on five drops lugol iodine with really

good

>

> >> >>results in last two days seems to be sleeping better.

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >

> >>

> >>

> >> --

> >> " I have come to believe that in the world there is nothing to explain the

> >> world. " Loren Eiseley

> >>

> >

> >

>