RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

New to group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome to the group!!! On the vidios just do the part you can and walk in place if it feels like its to much to do. If all you can do is the warm up just do that and add a few minute when you feel like you can. You don't have to do it all. Just remember to stretch and cool down on your own when you are done. I go to the YMCA I do what I can and leave. I try to do alittle more each time I'm there.

TammyH

new to group

hi my name is tammy and i am new to the group. im a mother of one, 25yrs old and 145lbs overweight. i need help with loosing weight and alot of support. i have not completely decided on a diet plan b/c i have to be money conscious right now since i live on a low income so for right now i am counting calories and fat. as far as exercise i have not decided on that b/c i am limited. i have a severe stiffness in my back and i cant seem to be abel to bend over with out getting dizzy and feeling like im gonna pass out. whenever i have tried doing the exercise videos i get so breathless i cant do them or i just cant do them even the most simplest videos. any suggestions??

Guest guest

hi tina, it's nice to meet you. im wanting to limit my calorie intake to at the most 1500 calories a day. i would rather having less than 1000 a day but im dealing with a hunger issue right now. my body is rebelling lol. exercise, im thinking about trying to do pilates again but i may be too bad off to be able to do it. we'll see. before when i had tried dieting i was doing great i was loosing between 5- 10 lbs a week and i was just eatting regular meals between 3-5 meals a day drinking lots of water and green tea i was exercising every day with pilates and i was doing great up until my husband got up early one day while i was exercising and started making fun and procrastinating me telling em i wasnt doing this or that right. it shot my self confidence to the round and soo, i quit . now im trying to climb back on that horse again and im finding it is a whole lot harder this time than it was before.WVSouthernAngel@... wrote: In a message dated 1/9/2006 8:31:53 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, mama7122003@... writes: hi my name is tammy and i am new to the group. im a mother of one, 25yrs old and 145lbs overweight. i need help with loosing weight and alot of support. i have not completely decided on a diet plan b/c i have to be money conscious right now since i live on a low income so for right now i am counting calories and fat. as far as exercise i have not decided on that b/c i am limited. i have a severe stiffness in my back and i cant seem to be abel to bend over with out getting

dizzy and feeling like im gonna pass out. whenever i have tried doing the exercise videos i get so breathless i cant do them or i just cant do them even the most simplest videos. any suggestions??100-Plus Files page 100-plus/files100-Plus Links page 100-plus/links

Guest guest

Hi Tammy, I am new to the group too. I have lots of pain/back pain so my exercise is somewhat limited too. This week since I have started all I have done it put on a good up beat song and just "move" to it. Nothing in particular just moving. I hope to add more and more each day but for now I am just starting slow. good luck to you.

Guest guest

>

> hi my name is tammy and i am new to the group. im a mother of one,

> 25yrs old and 145lbs overweight. i need help with loosing weight and

> alot of support.

Welcome, Tammy, sounds like you and I are in the same boat! Take baby

steps, I had to build up to working out as much as I am, and I still

need lots of time outs. It is hard to do healthy eating on a low

income, but not impossible. We have a save-a-lot, it's been a life

saver. Well, it was dry enough this morning we got on the trampoline,

lots of fun, butI'm feeling it now. Like , night before last I

got off track, my in-laws took us to Bonanza...had salad and lots of

water, but I just couldn't resist the carrot cake. You just have to

accept it and move on. I paid penance by going for a nice long walk

yesterday. Tomorrow I'm going to take down Christmas, starting with

the left over candycanes and junk! God Bless!

Guest guest

yesterday me my husband and my daughter went for a two mile hike to a store just for the exercise, we also took my daughter to the park for a little while to play. whenever we got home though my daughter was so wore out that she passed right out at 4pm and was still asleep when i woke her up at 8 am this morning lol. i ate pretty good yesterday had cheerios and fat free milk for breakfast and a banana but once i got to lunch and dinner i kinda crashed. i tend to eat more when my husband is home b/c he keeps on asking me to fix this or that for hime to eat so for lunch we had chili and fritos scoops and dinner we had hot dogs. im doing alot better today though. had a banana for breakfast and then turkey ham sandwhiches for lunch about ready to have some boiled chicken for dinner then im done for the day. im thinking about giving pilates a try later on tonight after my daughter goes to bed so that i dont have to worry about her puncing me and hurting my back worse

than it already is. thanks for all the advice from everyone i really appreciate. does anyone know how to work out with a two to three year old in the house. i find it hard when they are awake mine tends to think she needs to either punce me or get right in the middle of me and the extra weight makes it even harder to do the exerciseslol thanks again to everyone ! tammy

Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover Photo Books. You design it and we’ll bind it!

Guest guest

ive tried telling my husband to go and fix his own food but he tells me that everything we have ing the kitchen has to be cooked and soo, he wont do it. im the housewife and he works so it is my job to go and fix him food and clean and do everything else he dont do around here which is nothing but make a mess lol. but even when i did work he still didnt do anything around here like he promised. he told me that he worked harder than me so it was still my job to do everything around the house. i was working five days a week sometimes six on tweleve hour shifts. i never worked under tweleve and it was all factory and he worked in fast food. didnt ever really understand that one. lol. so i have tried asking, telling and all that for him to fix his own food but he would much rather go hungry than fix his own food and then i get yelled at for a week being told i am disrepectful of him b/c im not cooking his food. as far as walking goes, i love to walk when i

can but i dont get to do it as much as i use to. use to we use to walk everywhere we had to go to the grocery store to the mall. we've walked from one end of this town to the other and that is a good hike. we had days we would start out around 7am walking and would not get home until dark or after dark usually about 10:30 ish at night walking all day long b/c we didnt have a car soo we had to do everything on foot. i did that my entire pregnancy. i enjoy the fresh air. tammy

Photos Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.

Guest guest

I have a 2 1/2 year old who loves to "dance" with me. But sometimes I'll put in one of his fun videos... like the Wiggles. It's all dancing and singing. We do that together and actually it's a pretty good work out for someone not in great shape. LOL

Otherwise, I try to plan my serious exercising for when they are napping.

Amy

Re: Re: new to group

yesterday me my husband and my daughter went for a two mile hike to a store just for the exercise, we also took my daughter to the park for a little while to play. whenever we got home though my daughter was so wore out that she passed right out at 4pm and was still asleep when i woke her up at 8 am this morning lol. i ate pretty good yesterday had cheerios and fat free milk for breakfast and a banana but once i got to lunch and dinner i kinda crashed. i tend to eat more when my husband is home b/c he keeps on asking me to fix this or that for hime to eat so for lunch we had chili and fritos scoops and dinner we had hot dogs. im doing alot better today though. had a banana for breakfast and then turkey ham sandwhiches for lunch about ready to have some boiled chicken for dinner then im done for the day. im thinking about giving pilates a try later on tonight after my daughter goes to bed so that i dont have to worry about her puncing me and hurting my back worse than it already is. thanks for all the advice from everyone i really appreciate.

does anyone know how to work out with a two to three year old in the house. i find it hard when they are awake mine tends to think she needs to either punce me or get right in the middle of me and the extra weight makes it even harder to do the exerciseslol

thanks again to everyone !

tammy

Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcoverPhoto Books. You design it and we’ll bind it!

Guest guest

Hey Tammy great idea to walk to the store. Did you bring a stroller for the babe? When my kids were younger I would do it real early while they watch there morning show. OR have them do it with me. Any movement is good.

NH... Mom to Abby Liz 10/94 Anne 7/99

Guest guest

In a message dated 1/10/06 4:46:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, jalgon74@... writes:

but I know when I go I'd have to carry it all back whatever I buy.

Get one of those dolly things to put your bags in and then it would give you incentive to walk.

Guest guest

Tammy cant he eat what you are eating? It is very hard to eat different kinds of meals. I try and eat well am and lunch. And then I cook a family dinner. It may not be the best nutrionional if it is burgers or dogs. BUT I just make sure I watch my portions. If you have a man like I do that think being overweight is being lazy and can lose anything anytime he wants I feel your pain.

Guest guest

well, once i go on a diet then i get to where in the mornings i will eat something like a banana or a rice cake and he will not eat anything like that and he wont eat breakfast foods. it has to be meat that is all he ever wants to eat and even the quick meat has to be cooked unless it is lunch meat and he dont eat lunch meat b/c it is sweet soo im stuck having to cook, bake, fry, deep fry or how ever it needs to be cooked for him five six times a day and that is only while he is home plus i have to cook something for his lunch for work too.and standing over that food or even being in the house with the food being cooked that smell makes my stomach growl something fearce just from the smell. im just going to have to buckle down and figure out a way to ignore my stomach try and get back into my hobbies see if that wont help. its just that my husband is one of those needy men he thinks i should be connected to his hip the entire time he is here at home. that my entire attention

should be set on him that i should be able at any given moment go and get him something to eat and drink and be able to sit through his shows of star trel babylon 5 star wars space above and beyond and so on lol. i tell ya 9 hrs of that is enough to make ya go mad if its not something you are into lol. anyways ill try and pick up a hobby and see if that will help me out with my hunger i know it did with my last diet. tammyJase4567@... wrote: Tammy cant he eat what you are eating? It is very hard to eat different kinds of meals. I try and eat well am and lunch. And then I cook a family dinner. It may not be the best nutrionional if it is burgers or dogs. BUT I just make sure I watch my

portions. If you have a man like I do that think being overweight is being lazy and can lose anything anytime he wants I feel your pain. NH... Mom to Abby Liz 10/94 Anne 7/99

Photos Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.

Guest guest

no i had my daughter walk with me too. she enjoys the walking and running and it makes me walk faster too. trying to keep up with her gives me a bit more exercise plus she wont stay in the strollers now since on the way to the store is the park lol tammyJase4567@... wrote: Hey Tammy great idea to walk to the store. Did you bring a stroller for the babe? When my kids were younger I would do it real early while they watch there morning show. OR have them do it with me. Any movement is good. NH... Mom to Abby Liz 10/94 Anne 7/99

Guest guest

> cant he eat what you are eating? It is very hard to eat different

> kinds of meals.

Tell me about it! One of the main reasons I'm not following the McDougall

vegan plan right now is because I got tired of making 3 different dinners.

Now I make one dinner - if Henry doesn't like it he makes something else,

like tonight. Since Ed is the breadwinner and I'm the stay-at-home-wife (and

I really appreciate him allowing me to do that), the meals I make are the

ones *he* wants. I'm still avoiding dairy, because I know it does bother my

sinuses and arthritis, but our meals are no longer strictly vegetarian.

Of course, since I'm no longer eating mostly veggies and whole grains, I

have to really watch my portion sizes. I'm so used to being encouraged on

the McDougall plan to " eat to full " and to go back for seconds or thirds,

that restricting myself to these small portions of higher calories foods is

a challenge. But I *am* enjoying all my old favorites again, and Ed is happy

that I'm enjoying foods again instead of groaning because once again I made

a bland cabbage casserole or a dull rice & bean dish. It's such a treat to

have a piece of skinless chicken now! LOL

Sue in NJ

Guest guest

Hi Ballady.

Welcome to the group. I wish I could tell you where to start.

Everyone seems to go through this illness differently.

Some Wbsites for you to check out are:

Ken L's site (the group moderator):

http://lassesen.com/cfids/

The Dallas/Ft. Worth support group site has a lot of Dr.Cheney's

ideas. Just click on Health Information on the home page:

http://www.dfwcfids.org/index.shtml

Some people have been impressed by the Fibromyalgia and Fatigue

Center's approach. They have a number of clinics around the country:

http://www.fibroandfatigue.com/

After that I would just read and ask questions here. It can be hard

to get noticed sometimes, but don't take it personally and just ask

again until you get an answer. We don't mean to be rude.

As you know, not many people get over CFIDS quickly, so there is no

need to rush into anything. I think it's best to do your homework

before trying anything.

Good luck in getting well!

Tom

Guest guest

Hi, Ballady.

Welcome.

Where to begin is one of the toughest problems faced by PWCs (people

with chronic fatigue syndrome.

There appear to be a number of subsets within the population of pWCs.

One approach to figuring out where to begin is to try to determine

which subset you fall into. I'm assuming that you have gotten a

solid diagnosis of CFS, and that your doctor has ruled out other

diseases.

You can do this by a combination of your history (particularly prior

to your onset of CFS), your current symptoms, and your response to

various foods and supplements. With clues from these aspects, you

can select likely possible subsets that you might fit into.

Here are some examples of subsets (You may fit into more than one):

1. Carbon monoxide exposure.

There probably aren't many in this subset as a fraction of the

total, but there are some. Usual exposure is from a home heating

system that has a leaky flue. One tipoff is that if there is a

family in the home, the ones that spend the most time in the home

are the sickest. If you suspect this, the test for it is the

arterial blood gases test.

2. Mold illness

This is a fairly large subset.

This is usually associated with spending time in a building that has

mold damage, either at home, school or work. The mold damage can

come from an unrepaired roof or plumbing leak, or from moist

conditions inside a building for a long time. The first test for

this is the visual contrast sensitivity test, available from some

alternative doctors, or online at http://www.chronicneurotoxins.com.

Register in the upper left, and the test is available on-line for

less than $10.00.

3. Lyme disease

This is a big subset.

This is usually (but not always) associated with spending time in

the outdoors in areas where deer and mice live. Having a history of

known tick bites is suggestive. Symptoms such as joint pain, and

especially on one side of the body only, is suggestive. The visual

contrast sensitivity test mentioned above will detect toxins from

the Lyme-causing bacteria. Good Lyme disease tests are those

offered by http://www.igenex.com or http://www.immuno-sci-lab.com.

4. Chemical toxicity

There are a fair number of people in this subset.

A history of exposure to pesticides, solvents, art supplies, or

furniture refinishing is suggestive. If you suspect this, a good

first test is the Comprehensive Detoxification Panel offered by the

Great Smokies Diagnostic Laboratory at http://www.gdsl.com.

5. Amalgam illness

Amalgams usually don't seem to cause CFS by themselves, but they can

be important contributors. Having a large number of silver amalgam

fillings in your teeth, or having an onset of symptoms soon after

amalgams were removed is suggestive. A good test is the chelator-

provoked urine collection test for heavy metals offered by

http://www.doctorsdata.com.

6. Glutathione depletion combined with a block in the sulfur

metabolism

This appears to be perhaps the largest subset.

This can be caused by a variety of factors, including physical,

chemical, biological and psychological/emotional ones. A good first

test is again the Comprehensive Detox Panel from Great Smokies.

7. Chronic focal infections

These are typically found in the teeth, gums and jawbone, or the

sinuses, but they can be elsewhere. Pain, swelling, redness and

fever are suggestive. A deep nasal swab culture test is best for

the sinuses. Teeth, gums and jawbone infections can be analyzed by

http://www.altcorp.com.

There are no doubt more subsets, but these are the ones that come to

mind now. Hopefully this will give you some clues to figuring out

where to start.

Rich

>

> Hello everyone,

>

> I have been sick for 14 years with CFS. I am so surprised to find

all

> this information exists now because in the early years (of my

illness)

> no one knew (or cared) anything about CFS and, like many others, I

was

> often directed to Psychiatrists, which I never saw. I knew that I

wasn't

> a malingerer. So I think I just got used to thinking " Oh well,

I'm on

> my own " . It is wonderful to find all these protocols and such but

I'm

> on overload. Where in the world does one begin when they've had no

tx at

> all, except for that which followed my own research and seemed to

supply

> some relief during increases in symptoms; such as Chinese boiling

herbs

> and various vitamin supplements.

>

> I've read somewhere that a small percentage of CFS patients

actually do

> get better, some get worse, and the majority live in the middle

ground

> with continued remissions and relapses. I don't know how accurate

this

> is. I have a friend who has been 99% better for 3 years now. She

is the

> only person I personally know who makes this claim.

>

> After 14 years, I see no light at the end of the tunnel. In the

> beginning years of the illness I was moved to get my will in order

> because I thought that I was dying. Now I know that I'm not dying

(I

> just feel like I am when in a flare), so I suppose that is some

> progress.

>

> I read here people talking about Salt-C, Thymus Injections,

collodial

> silver and such. How does one know where (or how) to begin?

>

> Ballady

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Thanks for the info. Yes, I was actually diagnosed 14 years ago with

CFS and have been on disability since then (from that diagnosis). I

have been bitten by ticks more times than I could count but tested

negative for Lyme disease. I think I probably fall into most of the

categories listed below, with every organ system malfunctioning at

some time or another. I would like to find a good treatment center or

doc but have always encountered practitioners claiming CFS as a

specialty only to prescribe anti-depressants or declare " there is

nothing that can be done " . From what I've read here, it seems that

many of you have found good treatment sources. I live in Brooklyn, if

that helps.

Ballady

> >

> > Hello everyone,

> >

> > I have been sick for 14 years with CFS. I am so surprised to find

> all

> > this information exists now because in the early years (of my

> illness)

> > no one knew (or cared) anything about CFS and, like many others, I

> was

> > often directed to Psychiatrists, which I never saw. I knew that I

> wasn't

> > a malingerer. So I think I just got used to thinking " Oh well,

> I'm on

> > my own " . It is wonderful to find all these protocols and such but

> I'm

> > on overload. Where in the world does one begin when they've had no

> tx at

> > all, except for that which followed my own research and seemed to

> supply

> > some relief during increases in symptoms; such as Chinese boiling

> herbs

> > and various vitamin supplements.

> >

> > I've read somewhere that a small percentage of CFS patients

> actually do

> > get better, some get worse, and the majority live in the middle

> ground

> > with continued remissions and relapses. I don't know how accurate

> this

> > is. I have a friend who has been 99% better for 3 years now. She

> is the

> > only person I personally know who makes this claim.

> >

> > After 14 years, I see no light at the end of the tunnel. In the

> > beginning years of the illness I was moved to get my will in order

> > because I thought that I was dying. Now I know that I'm not dying

> (I

> > just feel like I am when in a flare), so I suppose that is some

> > progress.

> >

> > I read here people talking about Salt-C, Thymus Injections,

> collodial

> > silver and such. How does one know where (or how) to begin?

> >

> > Ballady

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

IF you've been bitten more times than you can count by ticks, you need

to take a trial of antibiotics (a few weeks) and then get an Igenex

western blot for lyme disease.

-- In , " ballady4 " <ballady4@...> wrote:

>

> Thanks for the info. Yes, I was actually diagnosed 14 years ago with

> CFS and have been on disability since then (from that diagnosis). I

> have been bitten by ticks more times than I could count but tested

> negative for Lyme disease. I think I probably fall into most of the

> categories listed below, with every organ system malfunctioning at

> some time or another. I would like to find a good treatment center or

> doc but have always encountered practitioners claiming CFS as a

> specialty only to prescribe anti-depressants or declare " there is

> nothing that can be done " . From what I've read here, it seems that

> many of you have found good treatment sources. I live in Brooklyn, if

> that helps.

>

> Ballady

>

>

>

> > >

> > > Hello everyone,

> > >

> > > I have been sick for 14 years with CFS. I am so surprised to find

> > all

> > > this information exists now because in the early years (of my

> > illness)

> > > no one knew (or cared) anything about CFS and, like many others, I

> > was

> > > often directed to Psychiatrists, which I never saw. I knew that I

> > wasn't

> > > a malingerer. So I think I just got used to thinking " Oh well,

> > I'm on

> > > my own " . It is wonderful to find all these protocols and such but

> > I'm

> > > on overload. Where in the world does one begin when they've had no

> > tx at

> > > all, except for that which followed my own research and seemed to

> > supply

> > > some relief during increases in symptoms; such as Chinese boiling

> > herbs

> > > and various vitamin supplements.

> > >

> > > I've read somewhere that a small percentage of CFS patients

> > actually do

> > > get better, some get worse, and the majority live in the middle

> > ground

> > > with continued remissions and relapses. I don't know how accurate

> > this

> > > is. I have a friend who has been 99% better for 3 years now. She

> > is the

> > > only person I personally know who makes this claim.

> > >

> > > After 14 years, I see no light at the end of the tunnel. In the

> > > beginning years of the illness I was moved to get my will in order

> > > because I thought that I was dying. Now I know that I'm not dying

> > (I

> > > just feel like I am when in a flare), so I suppose that is some

> > > progress.

> > >

> > > I read here people talking about Salt-C, Thymus Injections,

> > collodial

> > > silver and such. How does one know where (or how) to begin?

> > >

> > > Ballady

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

Guest guest

Those bites occured 30 years ago when I was living in a rural

environment. I have had a lot of antibiotics since then for various

things and I tested negative for Lymes when I've had extensive blood

work up. Are you saying that, in spite of these factors, I could have

Lymes?

> > > >

> > > > Hello everyone,

> > > >

> > > > I have been sick for 14 years with CFS. I am so surprised to

find

> > > all

> > > > this information exists now because in the early years (of my

> > > illness)

> > > > no one knew (or cared) anything about CFS and, like many

others, I

> > > was

> > > > often directed to Psychiatrists, which I never saw. I knew that I

> > > wasn't

> > > > a malingerer. So I think I just got used to thinking " Oh well,

> > > I'm on

> > > > my own " . It is wonderful to find all these protocols and such

but

> > > I'm

> > > > on overload. Where in the world does one begin when they've

had no

> > > tx at

> > > > all, except for that which followed my own research and seemed to

> > > supply

> > > > some relief during increases in symptoms; such as Chinese boiling

> > > herbs

> > > > and various vitamin supplements.

> > > >

> > > > I've read somewhere that a small percentage of CFS patients

> > > actually do

> > > > get better, some get worse, and the majority live in the middle

> > > ground

> > > > with continued remissions and relapses. I don't know how accurate

> > > this

> > > > is. I have a friend who has been 99% better for 3 years now. She

> > > is the

> > > > only person I personally know who makes this claim.

> > > >

> > > > After 14 years, I see no light at the end of the tunnel. In the

> > > > beginning years of the illness I was moved to get my will in order

> > > > because I thought that I was dying. Now I know that I'm not dying

> > > (I

> > > > just feel like I am when in a flare), so I suppose that is some

> > > > progress.

> > > >

> > > > I read here people talking about Salt-C, Thymus Injections,

> > > collodial

> > > > silver and such. How does one know where (or how) to begin?

> > > >

> > > > Ballady

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

Guest guest

yes. yes. yes!!!!

I tested negative to all the routine/conventional Lyme tests. It was not until

my blood was sent to IGenX that i was diagnosed with a positive.. I would not

hesitate and find a doctor who is an IgenX believer!!! just my 2 cents!!!

Re: New to group

Those bites occured 30 years ago when I was living in a rural

environment. I have had a lot of antibiotics since then for various

things and I tested negative for Lymes when I've had extensive blood

work up. Are you saying that, in spite of these factors, I could have

Lymes?

> > > >

> > > > Hello everyone,

> > > >

> > > > I have been sick for 14 years with CFS. I am so surprised to

find

> > > all

> > > > this information exists now because in the early years (of my

> > > illness)

> > > > no one knew (or cared) anything about CFS and, like many

others, I

> > > was

> > > > often directed to Psychiatrists, which I never saw. I knew that I

> > > wasn't

> > > > a malingerer. So I think I just got used to thinking " Oh well,

> > > I'm on

> > > > my own " . It is wonderful to find all these protocols and such

but

> > > I'm

> > > > on overload. Where in the world does one begin when they've

had no

> > > tx at

> > > > all, except for that which followed my own research and seemed to

> > > supply

> > > > some relief during increases in symptoms; such as Chinese boiling

> > > herbs

> > > > and various vitamin supplements.

> > > >

> > > > I've read somewhere that a small percentage of CFS patients

> > > actually do

> > > > get better, some get worse, and the majority live in the middle

> > > ground

> > > > with continued remissions and relapses. I don't know how accurate

> > > this

> > > > is. I have a friend who has been 99% better for 3 years now. She

> > > is the

> > > > only person I personally know who makes this claim.

> > > >

> > > > After 14 years, I see no light at the end of the tunnel. In the

> > > > beginning years of the illness I was moved to get my will in order

> > > > because I thought that I was dying. Now I know that I'm not dying

> > > (I

> > > > just feel like I am when in a flare), so I suppose that is some

> > > > progress.

> > > >

> > > > I read here people talking about Salt-C, Thymus Injections,

> > > collodial

> > > > silver and such. How does one know where (or how) to begin?

> > > >

> > > > Ballady

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

Guest guest

Okay, I would like to do this. Rich mentioned a couple of labs that

test for this and I have bookmarked them, but don't you have to have a

doctor draw and send in to them? Do you think any doctor would do this?

> > > > >

> > > > > Hello everyone,

> > > > >

> > > > > I have been sick for 14 years with CFS. I am so surprised to

> find

> > > > all

> > > > > this information exists now because in the early years (of my

> > > > illness)

> > > > > no one knew (or cared) anything about CFS and, like many

> others, I

> > > > was

> > > > > often directed to Psychiatrists, which I never saw. I knew

that I

> > > > wasn't

> > > > > a malingerer. So I think I just got used to thinking " Oh

well,

> > > > I'm on

> > > > > my own " . It is wonderful to find all these protocols and such

> but

> > > > I'm

> > > > > on overload. Where in the world does one begin when they've

> had no

> > > > tx at

> > > > > all, except for that which followed my own research and

seemed to

> > > > supply

> > > > > some relief during increases in symptoms; such as Chinese

boiling

> > > > herbs

> > > > > and various vitamin supplements.

> > > > >

> > > > > I've read somewhere that a small percentage of CFS patients

> > > > actually do

> > > > > get better, some get worse, and the majority live in the

middle

> > > > ground

> > > > > with continued remissions and relapses. I don't know how

accurate

> > > > this

> > > > > is. I have a friend who has been 99% better for 3 years

now. She

> > > > is the

> > > > > only person I personally know who makes this claim.

> > > > >

> > > > > After 14 years, I see no light at the end of the tunnel.

In the

> > > > > beginning years of the illness I was moved to get my will

in order

> > > > > because I thought that I was dying. Now I know that I'm

not dying

> > > > (I

> > > > > just feel like I am when in a flare), so I suppose that is

some

> > > > > progress.

> > > > >

> > > > > I read here people talking about Salt-C, Thymus Injections,

> > > > collodial

> > > > > silver and such. How does one know where (or how) to begin?

> > > > >

> > > > > Ballady

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

Guest guest

When you were on antibiotics did you feel better or worse?

A history of tickbites, and CFS, points to lyme. It can be latent for

a long time. Also, I don't know where you live but you could have more

recent tickbites you don't know about, depending on where you live.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> find

> > > > all

> > > > illness)

> others, I

> > > > was

that I

> > > > wasn't

well,

> > > > I'm on

> but

> > > > I'm

> had no

> > > > tx at

seemed to

> > > > supply

boiling

> > > > herbs

> > > > >

> > > > actually do

> > > > > get better, some get worse, and the majority live in the middle

> > > > ground

accurate

> > > > this

> > > > > is. I have a friend who has been 99% better for 3 years now.

She

> > > > is the

> > > > >

> > > > > After 14 years, I see no light at the end of the tunnel. In the

> > > > > beginning years of the illness I was moved to get my will in

order

> > > > > because I thought that I was dying. Now I know that I'm not

dying

> > > > (I

> > > > > just feel like I am when in a flare), so I suppose that is some

> > > > > progress.

> > > > >

> > > > collodial

> > > > >

> > > > > Ballady

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

Guest guest

Just use Igenex, they're the best. Use their western blot. Take

antibiotics for a few weeks as sometimes with longstanding lyme you

stop generating antibodies. No, not any doctor will use their tests,

you need either a lyme specialist or a lyme-friendly doctor. Go to

www.lymenet.org and ask the question there, someone will backchannel

you to a doctor in your area.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Hello everyone,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I have been sick for 14 years with CFS. I am so

surprised to

> > find

> > > > > all

> > > > > > this information exists now because in the early years

(of my

> > > > > illness)

> > > > > > no one knew (or cared) anything about CFS and, like many

> > others, I

> > > > > was

> > > > > > often directed to Psychiatrists, which I never saw. I knew

> that I

> > > > > wasn't

> > > > > > a malingerer. So I think I just got used to thinking " Oh

> well,

> > > > > I'm on

> > > > > > my own " . It is wonderful to find all these protocols

and such

> > but

> > > > > I'm

> > > > > > on overload. Where in the world does one begin when they've

> > had no

> > > > > tx at

> > > > > > all, except for that which followed my own research and

> seemed to

> > > > > supply

> > > > > > some relief during increases in symptoms; such as Chinese

> boiling

> > > > > herbs

> > > > > > and various vitamin supplements.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I've read somewhere that a small percentage of CFS

patients

> > > > > actually do

> > > > > > get better, some get worse, and the majority live in the

> middle

> > > > > ground

> > > > > > with continued remissions and relapses. I don't know how

> accurate

> > > > > this

> > > > > > is. I have a friend who has been 99% better for 3 years

> now. She

> > > > > is the

> > > > > > only person I personally know who makes this claim.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > After 14 years, I see no light at the end of the tunnel.

> In the

> > > > > > beginning years of the illness I was moved to get my will

> in order

> > > > > > because I thought that I was dying. Now I know that I'm

> not dying

> > > > > (I

> > > > > > just feel like I am when in a flare), so I suppose that is

> some

> > > > > > progress.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I read here people talking about Salt-C, Thymus Injections,

> > > > > collodial

> > > > > > silver and such. How does one know where (or how) to begin?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ballady

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

Guest guest

" any " doctor is exactly the problem... They do not use that lab...The doctors

that use the lab are the ones who are well read and appreciate working out of

the conventional box...

What part of the world are you in?

Re: New to group

Okay, I would like to do this. Rich mentioned a couple of labs that

test for this and I have bookmarked them, but don't you have to have a

doctor draw and send in to them? Do you think any doctor would do this?

> > > > >

> > > > >

> find

> > > > all

> > > > illness)

> others, I

> > > > was

that I

> > > > wasn't

well,

> > > > I'm on

> but

> > > > I'm

> had no

> > > > tx at

seemed to

> > > > supply

boiling

> > > > herbs

> > > > >

> > > > actually do

> > > > > get better, some get worse, and the majority live in the

middle

> > > > ground

accurate

> > > > this

> > > > > is. I have a friend who has been 99% better for 3 years

now. She

> > > > is the

> > > > >

> > > > > After 14 years, I see no light at the end of the tunnel.

In the

> > > > > beginning years of the illness I was moved to get my will

in order

> > > > > because I thought that I was dying. Now I know that I'm

not dying

> > > > (I

> > > > > just feel like I am when in a flare), so I suppose that is

some

> > > > > progress.

> > > > >

> > > > collodial

> > > > >

> > > > > Ballady

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

Guest guest

Brooklyn

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Hello everyone,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I have been sick for 14 years with CFS. I am so

surprised to

> > find

> > > > > all

> > > > > > this information exists now because in the early years

(of my

> > > > > illness)

> > > > > > no one knew (or cared) anything about CFS and, like many

> > others, I

> > > > > was

> > > > > > often directed to Psychiatrists, which I never saw. I knew

> that I

> > > > > wasn't

> > > > > > a malingerer. So I think I just got used to thinking " Oh

> well,

> > > > > I'm on

> > > > > > my own " . It is wonderful to find all these protocols

and such

> > but

> > > > > I'm

> > > > > > on overload. Where in the world does one begin when

they've

> > had no

> > > > > tx at

> > > > > > all, except for that which followed my own research and

> seemed to

> > > > > supply

> > > > > > some relief during increases in symptoms; such as Chinese

> boiling

> > > > > herbs

> > > > > > and various vitamin supplements.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I've read somewhere that a small percentage of CFS

patients

> > > > > actually do

> > > > > > get better, some get worse, and the majority live in the

> middle

> > > > > ground

> > > > > > with continued remissions and relapses. I don't know how

> accurate

> > > > > this

> > > > > > is. I have a friend who has been 99% better for 3 years

> now. She

> > > > > is the

> > > > > > only person I personally know who makes this claim.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > After 14 years, I see no light at the end of the tunnel.

> In the

> > > > > > beginning years of the illness I was moved to get my will

> in order

> > > > > > because I thought that I was dying. Now I know that I'm

> not dying

> > > > > (I

> > > > > > just feel like I am when in a flare), so I suppose that is

> some

> > > > > > progress.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I read here people talking about Salt-C, Thymus

Injections,

> > > > > collodial

> > > > > > silver and such. How does one know where (or how) to

begin?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ballady

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

Guest guest

Thanks, I'll check out the site.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Hello everyone,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I have been sick for 14 years with CFS. I am so

> surprised to

> > > find

> > > > > > all

> > > > > > > this information exists now because in the early years

> (of my

> > > > > > illness)

> > > > > > > no one knew (or cared) anything about CFS and, like many

> > > others, I

> > > > > > was

> > > > > > > often directed to Psychiatrists, which I never saw. I knew

> > that I

> > > > > > wasn't

> > > > > > > a malingerer. So I think I just got used to thinking " Oh

> > well,

> > > > > > I'm on

> > > > > > > my own " . It is wonderful to find all these protocols

> and such

> > > but

> > > > > > I'm

> > > > > > > on overload. Where in the world does one begin when

they've

> > > had no

> > > > > > tx at

> > > > > > > all, except for that which followed my own research and

> > seemed to

> > > > > > supply

> > > > > > > some relief during increases in symptoms; such as Chinese

> > boiling

> > > > > > herbs

> > > > > > > and various vitamin supplements.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I've read somewhere that a small percentage of CFS

> patients

> > > > > > actually do

> > > > > > > get better, some get worse, and the majority live in the

> > middle

> > > > > > ground

> > > > > > > with continued remissions and relapses. I don't know how

> > accurate

> > > > > > this

> > > > > > > is. I have a friend who has been 99% better for 3 years

> > now. She

> > > > > > is the

> > > > > > > only person I personally know who makes this claim.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > After 14 years, I see no light at the end of the tunnel.

> > In the

> > > > > > > beginning years of the illness I was moved to get my will

> > in order

> > > > > > > because I thought that I was dying. Now I know that I'm

> > not dying

> > > > > > (I

> > > > > > > just feel like I am when in a flare), so I suppose that is

> > some

> > > > > > > progress.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I read here people talking about Salt-C, Thymus

Injections,