Guest guest

It WILL get easier. :] My quads were so sore, I couldn't do anything

outside of a shuffle for a day or two. Trainer said to eat Bananas

(potassium) & increase magnesium.

>

> My daughter and I started on our journey to be better fit one week

ago. Last night was our 2nd weigh in. (We agreed that it was best to

weigh only once a week I do not want her to become obsessed with all of

this). I was surprised to find out I had lost 12lbs, and Meg (daughter)

had lost 3. She is so pleased with herself. She loves the quality time

we are spending together working out and really looks forward to it. I

however, am having to crawl out of bed in the morning because I am so

stiff. This morning when I was getting ready for work, I could hear my

knees crack when I walked down the hall, tell me this is going to get

easier ;)

> Peg

>

Guest guest

Peg great job. 12 lbs was that in one week. How old is your daughter? I have to find time for me and my daughter to get some extra exercise together done. She is 11 and it is hard with school and other activities.

NH... Mom to Abby Liz 10/94 Anne 7/99

Guest guest

My daughter is 10. I understand what you are saying about making time between activities. I also have a 15 year old son. Between his activities and her activities I seem to be always on the run. I am trying really hard to slow down and make time for me. I did loose 12 pounds in a week, but like I explained to Meg, I am a "big chick" with lots to loose. I think Blast off had something to do with it as well. I am not expecting to see

results like that every week. But is it wrong to hope for it? -Peg

FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

Guest guest

Great loss!!! Keep up the good work! CherylPeggie <partangel@...> wrote: My daughter and I started on our journey to be better fit one week ago. Last night was our 2nd weigh in. (We agreed that it was best to weigh only once a week I do not want her to become obsessed with all of this). I was surprised to find out I had lost 12lbs, and Meg (daughter) had lost 3. She is so pleased with herself. She loves the quality time we are spending together working out and really looks forward to it. I however, am having to crawl out of bed in the morning because I am so stiff. This morning when I was getting ready for work, I could hear my knees crack when I walked down the hall, tell me this is going to get easier Peg

Cheryl

"Life is more than food." Luke 12:23

FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

Guest guest

That's okay... today is another day. I heard a talk show host "Dr. Joy Browne" say today. There is nothing we can do about the past. The past is IMMUTABLE. im·mu·ta·ble (-myt-bl)adj. Not subject or susceptible to change. [syn: changeless] The past is what it is....but Today is ours to change the habits that will determine our future. Isn't that good to know!? Keep your head

up...Together we can do this! Terasee WVSouthernAngel@... wrote: Well I was going to step on the scale this morning no matter what. I knew I had gained weight but I was afraid to see how much. Well I stepped on and I had only gained 3 pounds. Not as bad as I thought it was going to be but not good either. So I will just have to work that much harder. SW:348 CW:345 GW:130 (but

its going to take me awhile to get there) One Day Ata Time, Terasee

Photos Got holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in your hands ASAP.

Guest guest

congrats on stepping on that scale even though

you knew it was not going to be what you wanted

to see! BAck to work and back on track

--- WVSouthernAngel@... wrote:

Well I was going to step on the scale this

morning no matter what. I knew I had gained

weight but I was afraid to see how

much. Well I stepped on and I had only gained 3

pounds. Not as bad as I thought it was going to

be but not good either. So I will just have to

work that much harder.

SW:348 CW:345 > GW:130 (but its going to take me

awhile to get there)

Live, Love, Laugh

Guest guest

Tina you and I are in the same boat... hubby told me chin up and just pull yourself up by the boot straps and keep marching!!!!!

Its just one weigh in ... hoping we do better next week huh!

Kate

Weigh In

Well it wasn't good but today is awhole new day. Gained 3 pounds.

Tina

Guest guest

I'm sorry Tina, But like you said today is a new day. next week is a new weigh in and I know you can do it!!!

Guest guest

I'm sorry... but you are right, today is a new day and this week will be better for you. Hang in there!

Take Care,Amy294/284/140 ID: amy102090

Weigh In

Well it wasn't good but today is awhole new day. Gained 3 pounds.

Tina

Guest guest

you can turn it around :)WVSouthernAngel@... wrote: Well it wasn't good but today is awhole new day. Gained 3 pounds. TinaLive, Love, Laugh

Guest guest

WTG on the 3 pound loss! My doc's scale is 10 pounds heavy - I thought the nurse was just telling me that to be kind LOL but then I got the new scale and it's 10 under what the doc's says. Enjoy the gym :) Truthe <shirah605@...> wrote: Good morning all, I have to say my weight has been all over the place this past week. It took me until Wednesday to really settle down to my eating plan so I have not had a full week but here it is. I went to the doctor on Friday...I hate doc scales ... ugh but I think they tell the truth. Anyway I figured out it is 10 pounds heavier than my scale at home. So at the

dr. office I was 270. At home I was 260 =0( I haven't been this heavy in a loooong time. Anyway. He refilled my thyroid meds and today - weigh in day -- I am down to 257. I know it is water weight from not having my thyroid meds but still it looks good on the scale. =0) So officially I am down 3 pounds!!!!! Off we go again.Today dh and I will have our first workout at the Wellness Center in town. Our goal is 3 days a week but I will be happy if we make it 2 for the first couple of weeks. When we start seeing results...that is when it will become a habit. Blessings in Y'shua, TeraseeLive, Love, Laugh

Guest guest

congrats on the loss :) and on getting through the day without a soda! and you've started off the day getting pumped WTG!Truthe <shirah605@...> wrote: Well, I thought I had bummed myself out yesterday when I weighed but this morning I got on the scale ... I have lost 1 pound since last week. So now I am below 260 Praise God! I guess the 263 yesterday was just water weight and this morning I am 4 pounds lighter. I waited till I was hungry to eat, drank more water and did NOT have a soda yesterday. Amazing what one day can do for you. I have already walked for 5 minutes and cycled for 5 minutes so the day is off to a great start! Have a blessed Monday, TeraseeLive, Love, Laugh

Guest guest

Alrighty! Alrighty!! Way to go! And remember the scale isn't the only thing that success can be measured by. www.geocities.com/remaking_me Truthe <shirah605@...> wrote: Well, I thought I had bummed myself out yesterday when I weighed but this morning I got on the scale ... I have lost 1 pound since last week.

Brings words and photos together (easily) with PhotoMail - it's free and works with .

Guest guest

I would be so happy to see any weight loss myself. 6 pounds and yall' would hear me screaming in your neck of the woods:) You have right to be proud!

Weigh In

Im down 6 pounds this morning. Im so proud of myself.

Tina

Guest guest

I'm proud of you too :)WVSouthernAngel@... wrote: Im down 6 pounds this morning. Im so proud of myself. TinaLive, Love, Laugh

Guest guest

YOU Go! Tina =0)WVSouthernAngel@... wrote: Im down 6 pounds this morning. Im so proud of myself. Tina One Day Ata Time, Terasee

Brings words and photos together (easily) with PhotoMail - it's free and works with .

Guest guest

, why forget your beginning total? Thats over 4 pounds that you lost! Cool...move on to a lower number but don't forget that beginning number! Take credit for each and every one of those pounds you lost! You worked to make it happen.

~:~The Personal Touch~:~Tags, Stats, or anything else personalized with your name.Everything here is personalized!http://free.hostdepartment.com/t/thepersonaltouchMy Personal Web Site

Weigh in

I faced the darn scale and todays weight is 229.6. That is my new starting point. Going to forget the Jan 1 total. I think it was 234. So moving on to a lower number.

NH... Mom to Abby Liz 10/94 Anne 7/99

Guest guest

That means a 4.5 loss!!! Good for youJase4567@... wrote: I faced the darn scale and todays weight is 229.6. That is my new starting point. Going to forget the Jan 1 total. I think it was 234. So moving on to a lower number. NH... Mom to Abby Liz 10/94 Anne 7/99Live, Love, Laugh