RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

thanks Joy, No problem! Let me know if I can help. LUVMicheleJoyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote: Tonight I went to Blaylock's archives. There are 43 pdf articles, which means that they are too big to post on the group. Therefore I am going to attempt to upload them. As I do this I will send a notification to the group. Not too sure on how many I will get done in a day, but I doubt it will be too many. I am thrilled that I purchased his

newsletter as there is so much information on them. I do ask that you do not share them any further, because of the copy right. If others would like them, they can join our group and read them their selves. Lots of Love, Joy

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Thanks Sugar! I love what you have been doing, so just keep it up! :-) Lots of Love, Joy

Re: [ ] Update

thanks Joy,

No problem! Let me know if I can help.

LUVMicheleJoyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

Tonight I went to Blaylock's archives. There are 43 pdf articles, which means that they are too big to post on the group. Therefore I am going to attempt to upload them. As I do this I will send a notification to the group. Not too sure on how many I will get done in a day, but I doubt it will be too many. I am thrilled that I purchased his newsletter as there is so much information on them. I do ask that you do not share them any further, because of the copy right. If others would like them, they can join our group and read them their selves. Lots of Love, Joy

Guest guest

Hi Joy, I created a file for Celiac Disease and I will find more article for this, there is alot to cover, thanks for the encouragement, I appreciate it. I am going out today, but will be back at night, if I can get on the computer I will, if not, tomorrow I will be able to post to the group, today, I ran outta time now, and gotta run, I am planning Aliya's baby shower with my eldest daughter and so I am going to be busy today. Hope you have a nice Friday, and keep warm! LUVMicheleJoyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote: Thanks Sugar! I love what you have been doing, so just keep it up! :-) Lots of Love, Joy Re: [ ] Update thanks Joy, No problem! Let me

know if I can help. LUVMicheleJoyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote: Tonight I went to Blaylock's archives. There are 43 pdf articles, which means that they are too big to post on the group. Therefore I am going to attempt to upload them. As I do this I will send a notification to the group. Not too sure on how many I will get done in a day, but I doubt it will be too many. I am thrilled that I purchased his newsletter as there is so much information on them. I do ask that you do not share them any further, because of the copy right. If others would like them, they can join our group and read them their selves. Lots of Love, Joy Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

No rush Sugar! Remember, whatever you do, do it at your pace. If that means you don't have time or feel up to posting or up loading files for a week or how ever long, then do it. It's not a job. You are doing great and I am thrilled you are here sharing and helping. I know we all have lives. :-) Bright Blessings and Lots of Love, Joy

thanks Joy,

No problem! Let me know if I can help.

LUVMicheleJoyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote:

Tonight I went to Blaylock's archives. There are 43 pdf articles, which means that they are too big to post on the group. Therefore I am going to attempt to upload them. As I do this I will send a notification to the group. Not too sure on how many I will get done in a day, but I doubt it will be too many. I am thrilled that I purchased his newsletter as there is so much information on them. I do ask that you do not share them any further, because of the copy right. If others would like them, they can join our group and read them their selves. Lots of Love, Joy

Guest guest

Michele,

I have a Wife and children and others that I am

helping to heal,mentally,I do not have the time for

much computer time.So what you do is a Godsend,I for

one look up to people like you and Joy.You are the

modern day lifesavers,Healers!!

Marty

--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> No rush Sugar! Remember, whatever you do, do it at

> your pace. If that means you don't have time or

> feel up to posting or up loading files for a week or

> how ever long, then do it. It's not a job. You are

> doing great and I am thrilled you are here sharing

> and helping. I know we all have lives. :-) Bright

> Blessings and Lots of Love, Joy

> Re: [ ] Update

>

>

> thanks Joy,

>

> No problem! Let me know if I can help.

>

> LUV

> Michele

>

> Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> Tonight I went to Blaylock's archives.

> There are 43 pdf articles, which means that they are

> too big to post on the group. Therefore I am going

> to attempt to upload them. As I do this I will send

> a notification to the group. Not too sure on how

> many I will get done in a day, but I doubt it will

> be too many. I am thrilled that I purchased his

> newsletter as there is so much information on them.

> I do ask that you do not share them any further,

> because of the copy right. If others would like

> them, they can join our group and read them their

> selves. Lots of Love, Joy

>

>

>

>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

>

>

>

>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

http://www./r/hs

Guest guest

Thanks Marty, It's nice to be appreciated! And thanks Joy, I also appreciate your patience with me. LUVMicheleMarty Cline <stompingelk@...> wrote: Michele,I have a Wife and children and others that I amhelping to heal,mentally,I do not have the time formuch computer time.So what you do is a Godsend,I forone look up to people like you and Joy.You are themodern day lifesavers,Healers!!Marty--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote:> No rush Sugar! Remember, whatever you do, do it at> your pace. If that means you don't have time or> feel up to posting or up loading files for a week or> how ever long, then do it. It's not a job. You are> doing great and I am thrilled you are here sharing> and helping. I know we all have lives. :-) Bright> Blessings and Lots of Love, Joy> Re: [ ] Update> > > thanks Joy,> > No problem! Let me know if I can

help.> > LUV> Michele> > Joyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote:> Tonight I went to Blaylock's archives. > There are 43 pdf articles, which means that they are> too big to post on the group. Therefore I am going> to attempt to upload them. As I do this I will send> a notification to the group. Not too sure on how> many I will get done in a day, but I doubt it will> be too many. I am thrilled that I purchased his> newsletter as there is so much information on them. > I do ask that you do not share them any further,> because of the copy right. If others would like> them, they can join our group and read them their> selves. Lots of Love, Joy> > > >----------------------------------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make

your homepage. > > > > >----------------------------------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________________Never miss a thing. Make your home page. http://www./r/hs

Guest guest

I am also taking a break Kathy but I still love to hear people's

experiences with this product. Thanks for all your input.

Sharon

>

> Well it finally happened.

> I quit taking MMS.

>

> I may start up again, in a week or so.

> Thought I'd give my body a rest from the stress

> of ingesting a killer every day.

> I'm taking my supplements and eating right,

> exercising, all that good stuff.

>

> I feel really good mostly.

>

> I have also been taking MMS since November and

> have emptied a bottle.

>

> Time for a break.

>

> Thanks for the support!

>

> Kathy

>

Guest guest

Janey's Father is not doing good. He's still in the hospital, confused and delirious. The doctor blurted out to the family, today, that he has a few weeks or months to live. So, please make sure to say prayers for them. Sending energy and Love, would be wonderful.

I want to Thank All who have been posting this week. It's nice to see others posting info and commenting. I have had difficulties with my hip, since Sunday morning and sitting isn't comfortable most of the time. So I haven't been posting much. It's still not good and I may have to see my orthopedic. My chiropractor help quite a bit, but the new hip is not staying in place. So, posting this week may be on the light side, on my part. I do post a lot sometimes, so this is giving you all a break. :-)

Since, sitting and walking is uncomfortable, I either stand or lay down. My bedroom window is on the second floor. I can look out and se the large pecan tree where the bird feeders hang. This week I have been taking pictures, so I thought I would share a few. Love and Blessings, Joy

Enjoy.

Bluejay searching for bugs.

All of the birds disappeared, and then I saw why. This hawk had landed two homes over.

I love the bold color of the Cardinal.

We have two kinds of Woodpeckers that hang out, Downy and Red-bellied Woodpecker. This is a Red-bellied Wood.

Guest guest

Hi Joyce, I was just wondering if you've tried Arnica gel on your

hip? It repairs and strengthens the muscles around the hip and might

help " hold " it in place. I tore all my tendons and ligaments in my

knee and had a hard time. I'd be walking along and all of a sudden

snap and I'd be on the ground. It felt like my knee was coming out of

it's home. Sometimes it'd pop back into place and other times I'd

have to give it a little shove. The doctors said reconstructive

surgery would be the only thing to help, and I said no way! I started

using Arnica and within eight months I had no more snapping at all.

In fact after the third week it lessened from once or twice a week to

once every other week(if that). Hope this helps you out a little,

I'll be sending lots of love your way. ~Kat

--- In , " Joyce Hudson " <bjoyful@...>

wrote:

>

>

> Janey's Father is not doing good. He's still in the hospital,

confused and delirious. The doctor blurted out to the family, today,

that he has a few weeks or months to live. So, please make sure to

say prayers for them. Sending energy and Love, would be wonderful.

>

> I want to Thank All who have been posting this week. It's nice to

see others posting info and commenting. I have had difficulties with

my hip, since Sunday morning and sitting isn't comfortable most of

the time. So I haven't been posting much. It's still not good and I

may have to see my orthopedic. My chiropractor help quite a bit, but

the new hip is not staying in place. So, posting this week may be on

the light side, on my part. I do post a lot sometimes, so this is

giving you all a break. :-)

>

> Since, sitting and walking is uncomfortable, I either stand or lay

down. My bedroom window is on the second floor. I can look out and

se the large pecan tree where the bird feeders hang. This week I

have been taking pictures, so I thought I would share a few. Love

and Blessings, Joy

>

> Enjoy.

> Bluejay searching for bugs.

>

> All of the birds disappeared, and then I saw why. This hawk had

landed two homes over.

>

> I love the bold color of the Cardinal.

>

> We have two kinds of Woodpeckers that hang out, Downy and Red-

bellied Woodpecker. This is a Red-bellied Wood.

>

Guest guest

I am sorry to hear about Janey's father.

May Gods will be done

On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 2:10 AM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

Janey's Father is not doing good. He's still in the hospital, confused and delirious. The doctor blurted out to the family, today, that he has a few weeks or months to live. So, please make sure to say prayers for them. Sending energy and Love, would be wonderful.

I want to Thank All who have been posting this week. It's nice to see others posting info and commenting. I have had difficulties with my hip, since Sunday morning and sitting isn't comfortable most of the time. So I haven't been posting much. It's still not good and I may have to see my orthopedic. My chiropractor help quite a bit, but the new hip is not staying in place. So, posting this week may be on the light side, on my part. I do post a lot sometimes, so this is giving you all a break. :-)

Since, sitting and walking is uncomfortable, I either stand or lay down. My bedroom window is on the second floor. I can look out and se the large pecan tree where the bird feeders hang. This week I have been taking pictures, so I thought I would share a few. Love and Blessings, Joy

Enjoy.

Bluejay searching for bugs.

All of the birds disappeared, and then I saw why. This hawk had landed two homes over.

I love the bold color of the Cardinal.

We have two kinds of Woodpeckers that hang out, Downy and Red-bellied Woodpecker. This is a Red-bellied Wood.

Guest guest

I wish Janey and her family all the blessings in the world, I miss Janey and hope she finds peace. I am sending prayers, and healing to her father and Janey and her family. I hope you, Joy are feeling more rested by the time you read this email. Try and not do too much. I will say I am going through stuff too, I had a bit of a cold, and body aches, soaking in the tub with salts and lavendar and a candle or two and crystals is on the list of do things things for me. Love your pics of the birds. I enjoy watching the birds here in So. Oregon. Gotta redo the hummingbird feeder so they come back. The daffodils are up, and opened! So much to do, and no time to be sick! Blessings to all, MicheleJoyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote: Janey's Father is not doing good. He's still in the hospital, confused and delirious. The doctor blurted out to the family, today, that he has a few weeks or months to live. So, please make sure to say prayers for them. Sending energy and Love, would be wonderful. I want to Thank All who have been posting this week. It's nice to see others posting info and commenting. I have had difficulties with my hip, since

Sunday morning and sitting isn't comfortable most of the time. So I haven't been posting much. It's still not good and I may have to see my orthopedic. My chiropractor help quite a bit, but the new hip is not staying in place. So, posting this week may be on the light side, on my part. I do post a lot sometimes, so this is giving you all a break. :-) Since, sitting and walking is uncomfortable, I either stand or lay down. My bedroom window is on the second floor. I can look out and se the large pecan tree where the bird feeders hang. This week I have been taking pictures, so I thought I would share a few. Love and Blessings, Joy Enjoy. Bluejay searching for bugs. All of the birds disappeared, and then I

saw why. This hawk had landed two homes over. I love the bold color of the Cardinal. We have two kinds of Woodpeckers that hang out, Downy and Red-bellied Woodpecker. This is a Red-bellied Wood.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Antoinette, thank you Dear. However, I feel that I must keep growing and that means to stay open to suggestions. :-)

Atie, the only new guidelines are pertaining to the files which I have mentioned in an update yesterday and one today. I detest having to do that, but it was a necessity. I was hoping someone could give me another suggestion. When we become closed minded, we have stop growing, especially Spiritually. I never want to do that.

Love, Joy

Dear Joy and I was not even aware of new guidelines, I am so busy with Ophra,dna, you tubes and integrating, my time seems to fly,Besides my grandkids do come again, they miss me too much and their mums need to work.In the morning I am onthe computer, afternoon I do some beading and watching the kids, read.I thank you for your input,really, because i think you all are busy like me! Love Atie

On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 8:16 PM, Antoinette Hummel <antoinette.hummel@...> wrote:

You are doing a great job

On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 6:13 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

Michele is expecting a new grandchild this week. She is also going to have to take care of her grandchild while his Mother is in the hospital. She is not going to have time to post. Her hands will be very full! She also, takes care of the newest edition of her other daughter's family a couple of days a week, so you know she is swamped. Let's send her some energy and Love.

I really need some input on how this group is going. I am very uncomfortable with having the new guidelines, I have had to change recently. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, especially from those of you who normally do not comment. Just message me personally. Please feel free to speak your mind, I will not be offended.

Blessings and Love, Joy

Guest guest

Your welcome! You cant help a person if they are short sighted, a person can only take in so much and because of their own belief system they had already developed they must find out on their own through their own experience, and that is why we are limited in teaching. Truths for you many not be truth for another, but as we grow our belief systems expand. We can only try. You are a blessing Joy, Thank you for all you do! LUVMichele Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote: I want to thank all of you, who wrote to support me. It was a little uncomfortable for me, as I never know how to deal with it, when acknowledging. We each do what we can, at the level we are on, to the best of our abilities. I do mean everyone. I am sure, we know people, who do not seem to be doing their best, but that means they haven't learned how to over come their problems, for what ever reason. I have tried to help many people like that in my life, however it took most of my life, to learn you can't help another person, until they have asked for help, and you can see that they are trying to help their self.

Oh, they asked me to help, but it took me a long time to realize, they just wanted me to handle their problems and they weren't interested in changing. Well, I digress. Anyway, Thank You All, it was greatly appreciated. Blessings and Love, Joy

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Thanks for the update Matt. Hope things are going well for you in FL as the

summer approaches and the sun shine lasts longer each day.

Enjoy!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

[ ] Update

I was with my oncologist yesterday and briefly, here is

some of what he updated me on:

* There is only one active vaccine being worked on, and

it showed promise, but the company that pioneered it

is not moving very quickly on it.

* There are two drugs being developed that both show

promise but they will be tough to get through FDA.

One by Wyatt, Basatanib is not being heavily pursued

because it is a third line drug and both Sprycel and

Tasigna have been so well accepted.

* They are beginning studies on lower doses of Tasgina

starting with 600 mg per day, and the goal is to later

test at 400 mg if the 600 mg study shows promise.

* There have been great strides made in finding the

cell mechanisms that begin the process of CML

and it is early, but they are learning great amounts

about why certain cells remain " resistant " while

others respond to treatment.

Forgive me if I have confused any of my details, but this is

the best that I can remember. Next time, I must remember

to take a tape recorder with me.

With warm regards,

Matt

ville, FL

DX January 2005

Gleevec March 2005

Tasigna November 2008

**************Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family

favorites at AOL Food.

(http://food. <http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?NCID=aolfod00030000000001>

aol.com/dinner-tonight?NCID=aolfod00030000000001)

Guest guest

Lottie- Sending lots of hugs to you and your family.

I'm a second degree Reiki practicioner and I've been

sending you and Jimmy lots of healing energy sort of

self directed prayer.Not sure how much zing my energy

still has now that I'm lugging around CML also- but if

you feel a tingle that's me- smile.

Group- I dropped a purple get well card in the mail to

Jimmy from all of us.

Shirt Update-Back from the race in Nashville,

ultrasound on my stomach done, swelling in feet down,

cough gone ok now back to my life. I've been waiting

before I send in the order -so last call for shirts

well for another month or so. The most recent design

will say- Me 2- Searching for a Cure- WARRIOR or

family ;friend etc. I'm also going to ask if they can

put a white block on it and you can write your Zero

club number or your name on it in marker.

I saw O'Neal a fellow CMLer on the TV show

" Bones " - he looked great. I think he was diagnosed in

2001. He had stopped Gleevec - relapsed and obviously

is back on something.

Have a wonderful weekend lots of love and hope.

Chi

--- Lottie Duthu <lotajam@...> wrote:

> Dear Sandie and Ed,

> We are fortunate to have someone with a nursing

> background like yours and I thank you for sharing

> that information. I just know in my heart that he is

> better off there than here. The strange thing is

> Jimmy has Thalessemia Minor and just before the

> surgery was the first time in our married life that

> he was not anemic. Now he is anemic again from the

> blood loss. He was being tranfused when I left this

> evening. He was too weak to get up for the daily

> x-rays today, so they brought in a portable. They

> also re-inserted the tube in his lung. I'm sure in

> his state of mind, he was also thinking about the

> state of his health and asked the doctor today if he

> was dying. He assured him that he had a rough time

> and had been to hell and back, but he was going to

> survive this. Yesterday they took the oxygen off

> and today it was back on, so there were definitely

> some changes. What are some of the other side

> effects of low Hgb, because mine is always low. One

> of the side effects that I experience is being cold.

> I feel like a block of ice. I am sitting in his

> room with a winter coat on and sometimes a sweater

> or vest under that, but my hands are cold and he was

> sweating collar buttons.

>

> Jimmy and I want to thank everyone for their

> warm messages, the cards and prayers. It's

> impossible for me to respond to everyone, with the

> little time that I have, but I do want to note that

> they are all appreciated. His doctors sent him

> flowers, have never heard of that. I feel very

> confident that he is in good hands. Four of the

> largest nursing schools are in LA, but we still have

> a shortage of nurses. A lot left after the

> hurricane and never came back, but not our city,

> because our hospital never closed down. We took

> patients from other areas. New Orleans was the

> hardest hit.

>

> Maybe I let the cat out of the bag too soon

> before you had all of your information together

> about the insurance, but as I said I mistakenly sent

> it to the group instead of to you. I know someone

> else who does that and while I won't mention any

> names, he's the last one in the alphabet.

>

> May blessings flow your way and with all best wishes

> xoxoxox

> Lottie

>

> [Non-text portions of this message have been

> removed]

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Guest guest

Wonderful Lynn! I'm so glad you've cut down the meds and are feeling more alive... SuziPearlmoon <pearlmoon@...> wrote: Hi everyone I just wanted to write in and say thank you for all the advise you gave me on how to help my kidneys. I have drastically changed my diet and have come off a number of my medications. I still have to take something for the back and leg pain though. I think I may need something like this for the rest of my life. But anyway, I have been more alert since dropping some of the meds. that's a good thing. I can get up earlier in the day rather than

sleeping until 1pm. My goodness they would just knock me out. I couldn't get out of bed no matter how hard I tried. But I'm rising earlier now and I like that. I have been eating mostly fruits and veggies and drinking either water with lemon or plain or fruit juices. I hardly drink coffee anymore. If I do it's usually just half a cup maybe a couple times a week. I have cutout red meat a lot. I only eat it now and then. No more fast food at all. I bought some fish to cook and I only eat very little dairy foods. I used to eat a lot more. I am now urinating more which is a good sign for my kidneys. I don't feel nearly as bloated as I used to and best of all I lost 10 pounds. I'm happy about that since I need to lose weight. It's most likely all water weight though, but I'll take it. I have to go to the health food store when my check comes and get some of the things that were

suggested by some of you. (thank you again for that) All in all I think I am making progress. The only bad thing is, my doctor isn't concerned about my kidneys all that much and three other doctors are. I'll be looking for a new family doctor now. I would like to have the blood work done to see if there is any improvement in my kidney function and he won't order it. I can't believe it. I would be paying for these tests on my own. No insurance will be paying so if I want to pay for it why can't he order it? I'm kind of pissed. I want to see if they're any better. He seems very fixated on my cholesterol and nothing else. Aahhh well, I'll get my kidneys checked out one way or another. :)) So that's how I'm doing so far and like I said I just wanted to say a big thanks to those of you who gave me such

good advise. Beannacht Lynn Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been

discovered.

Guest guest

Good on you Lynn for taking charge of your health.

You said: "I'm kind of pissed. " Was that a pun?!!! LOL!

Shari

Guest guest

That's good news Lynn. Yes, find another dr ASAP. He is not listening to you.

Keep up the good changes!

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiaaeranch@...

Update

Hi everyone

I just wanted to write in and say thank you for all the advise you gave me on how to help my kidneys. I have drastically changed my diet and have come off a number of my medications. I still have to take something for the back and leg pain though. I think I may need something like this for the rest of my life. But anyway, I have been more alert since dropping some of the meds. that's a good thing. I can get up earlier in the day rather than sleeping until 1pm. My goodness they would just knock me out. I couldn't get out of bed no matter how hard I tried. But I'm rising earlier now and I like that. I have been eating mostly fruits and veggies and drinking either water with lemon or plain or fruit juices. I hardly drink coffee anymore. If I do it's usually just half a cup maybe a couple times a week. I have cutout red meat a lot. I only eat it now and then. No more fast food at all. I bought some fish to cook and I only eat very little dairy foods. I used to eat a lot more. I am now urinating more which is a good sign for my kidneys. I don't feel nearly as bloated as I used to and best of all I lost 10 pounds. I'm happy about that since I need to lose weight. It's most likely all water weight though, but I'll take it. I have to go to the health food store when my check comes and get some of the things that were suggested by some of you. (thank you again for that) All in all I think I am making progress. The only bad thing is, my doctor isn't concerned about my kidneys all that much and three other doctors are. I'll be looking for a new family doctor now. I would like to have the blood work done to see if there is any improvement in my kidney function and he won't order it. I can't believe it. I would be paying for these tests on my own. No insurance will be paying so if I want to pay for it why can't he order it? I'm kind of pissed. I want to see if they're any better. He seems very fixated on my cholesterol and nothing else. Aahhh well, I'll get my kidneys checked out one way or another. :))

So that's how I'm doing so far and like I said I just wanted to say a big thanks to those of you who gave me such good advise.

Beannacht

Lynn

Guest guest

Glad to here you are doing better Lynn.

Janet

Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008

1:18 PM

health

Subject:

Update

Hi everyone

I just wanted to write in and say thank you for all the

advise you gave me on how to help my kidneys. I have drastically changed

my diet and have come off a number of my medications. I still have to

take something for the back and leg pain though. I think I may need

something like this for the rest of my life. But anyway, I have been more

alert since dropping some of the meds. that's a good thing. I can

get up earlier in the day rather than sleeping until 1pm. My goodness

they would just knock me out. I couldn't get out of bed no matter how

hard I tried. But I'm rising earlier now and I like that. I have

been eating mostly fruits and veggies and drinking either water with lemon or

plain or fruit juices. I hardly drink coffee anymore. If I do it's

usually just half a cup maybe a couple times a week. I have cutout red

meat a lot. I only eat it now and then. No more fast food at

all. I bought some fish to cook and I only eat very little dairy

foods. I used to eat a lot more. I am now urinating more which is a

good sign for my kidneys. I don't feel nearly as bloated as I used to and

best of all I lost 10 pounds. I'm happy about that since I need to lose

weight. It's most likely all water weight though, but I'll take it.

I have to go to the health food store when my check comes and get some of the

things that were suggested by some of you. (thank you again for

that) All in all I think I am making progress. The only bad thing

is, my doctor isn't concerned about my kidneys all that much and three other

doctors are. I'll be looking for a new family doctor now. I would

like to have the blood work done to see if there is any improvement in my

kidney function and he won't order it. I can't believe it. I would

be paying for these tests on my own. No insurance will be paying so if I

want to pay for it why can't he order it? I'm kind of pissed. I

want to see if they're any better. He seems very fixated on my cholesterol

and nothing else. Aahhh well, I'll get my kidneys checked out one way or

another. :))

So that's how I'm doing so far and like I said I just wanted

to say a big thanks to those of you who gave me such good advise.

Beannacht

Lynn

Guest guest

Hi Judy,

Close … you are # 143 in the Zero Club.

You CML is as stable as one can hope for.

For the BRCA2 I would try and get to one of the experts for an opinion. If

you go to a surgeon, his tendency is to do what he does best and that is

operate.

Where are you living in Florida?

Zavie

Zavie (age 70)

67 Shoreham Avenue

Ottawa, Canada, K2G 3X3

dxd AUG/99

INF OCT/99 to FEB/00, CHF

No meds FEB/00 to JAN/01

Gleevec since MAR/27/01 (400 mg)

CCR SEP/01. #102 in Zero Club

2.8 log reduction Sep/05

3.0 log reduction Jan/06

2.9 log reduction Feb/07

3.6 log reduction Apr/08

3.6 log reduction Sep/08

e-mail: zmiller@...

Tel: 613-726-1117

Fax: 309-296-0807

Cell: 613-282-0204

ID: zaviem

YM: zaviemiller

_____

Sent: January 25, 2009 11:39 AM

AsianCMLSupportGroup

Subject: [ ] Update

Hi Everyone,

It has been a very long time since I posted. For those who don¹t know me and

all the rest, I will bring you up to date. I am somewhere between #149 and

#156 in Zavie¹s club.

I was dx in 1999 and put on interferon and ARAC. I had bad reactions and

joined the intolerant STI571 trial at Dana Farber. I continued my treatment

there until we moved from PA to FL. I was also in the vaccine trial in 2003

at UCONN.

When we got to FL, I was very lucky to find a wonderful onc. He decided he

wanted my bone marrow tests run on a fresh sample so he sends me to MDACC.

I remain on 400mg of Gleevec. I just got my last bma results from Dec. and I

am at .02. The lowest I have been ever is .01. It kind of bounces around. I

will go back to MDACC in June and if everything stays stable I will only

need to go back once a year.

It seems so hard to realize that when I was dx I had a prognosis of 3-5

years if I was lucky. I watched many brave warriors lose their battles and

am so pleased it is not so common now.

My biggest problem now is that they found I have BRAC2. I had my ovaries

removed last spring and now I have an appointment with the breast surgeon.

All of my docs are insisting on a double mastectomy. The most interesting

thing about this is it is related to melanoma, which explains why my first

on was in my armpit where the sun never shone.

Moving to Fl was a very good decision for us. We are very active and have

found a nice group of friends. It is a wonderful blessing to not have one¹s

life ruled by illness.

Best to all,

Judy L

(cross posted)

Guest guest

Sorry, I forgot to add this point. I have had the Gleevec fatigue since the

original diagnosis. I have complained to every doctor that it was drug induced.

The fatigue was releived in less that 24 hours after surgery, WOW! Just goes to

show that my possible reasoning could have mislead one or more of my many

doctors. That would be 2 primary care, 1 heart, 2 ONC's, 1 urologist. I know

TOOO many, but I have my regular health care providers and I qualify for VA

prescription. The VA requires that I have a primary to manage my medications

and when I was diagnosed with CML they would only prescribe Gleevec if I saw

their ONC. I do have a challenge trying to coordinate and manage all of the

test results so they are seen by everyone in a timely fashion.

H.

>

> It has been a while since I have posted an update. I was taken to the

emergency room 3/28 with low blood pressure and heart rate. They determined

that I had scar tissue from my bypasses in 1991 and installed a pacemaker 6

hours after I was checked into my room. All is going well. I am just reporting

because this has not shown up before this, I had an EKG in Jan., and had vitals

taken at Dr. appointments in Feb. and early March. I had my QT-PCR blood test

drawn on Tuesday before the pacemaker was installed so when my ONC called with

the results he gave me an option of an immediate redo or to wait until June. I

reminded him of my recent surgery (he had signed off on it in mypresence at the

hospital) and he agreed that I should wait while I recovered. If the QT-PCR

remains at .010 or above I will restart Gleevec and when my RBC falls below 9 I

will start Procrit.

>

> I wish to say welcome to all the newcomers. Sorry you had to find us, but

glad you have chosen to be a CML Warrior. We always welcome your questions and

value your input.

>

> H.

> dxd. 2/03

> 400mg Gleevec 3/03

> PCRU 11/03

> QPCR undetectable 11/04

> RT-PCR .000 11/05

> Iron Infusion 10/06

> RT-PCR .001 11/06

> Transfusions 12/06-5/07

> Gleevec Vacation 6/07-1/08

> QT-PCR .070 1/08

> Gleevec 1/08-5/8

> Procrit 6/08-11/08

> Gleevec Vacation 11/08-Present

> QT-PCR .030 4/09

> Gleevec is on hold 4/09 until 6/09 QT-PCR due to Pacemaker surgery for heart

> condition since 1991.

>

Guest guest

Greetings!!

I too had some hair loss.  I take a Nioxin vitamin every day!!  It is amazing

and does great things for my finger nails also!!!  There are a couple of really

nice salons in my area that I can purchase them at.

Blessings,

Jo-Dee

Subject: [ ] update

Date: Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 4:21 PM

I had my visit with my new Dr.(at Northwestern in Chicago)

yesterday. I love Dr. Tallman. He was able to answer all of my questions right

away. He was surprised that my previous Dr. didn't do weekly bloodwork. He did a

full metabolic panel. My hemoglobin is 10.1, wbc is 3.0 and platelets are good.

One of the thyroid tests came back a little low so I need to follow up with my

primary for that. I started back on Gleevec on Monday. I see Dr. Tallman again

in a month. I feel so much relief after seeing him.

On another note, does anyone else have an issue with hair loss after going on

Gleevec? Has anyone tried the Nioxin shampoo or anything else to help it?

Jen

Guest guest

Thanks for the info. I will have to keep my eyes out for them.

Jen

>

> From: <jms30@...>

> Subject: [ ] update

>

> Date: Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 4:21 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

> I had my visit with my new Dr.(at Northwestern in Chicago)

yesterday. I love Dr. Tallman. He was able to answer all of my questions right

away. He was surprised that my previous Dr. didn't do weekly bloodwork. He did a

full metabolic panel. My hemoglobin is 10.1, wbc is 3.0 and platelets are good.

One of the thyroid tests came back a little low so I need to follow up with my

primary for that. I started back on Gleevec on Monday. I see Dr. Tallman again

in a month. I feel so much relief after seeing him.

>

>

>

> On another note, does anyone else have an issue with hair loss after going on

>

>

>

> Jen

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

I use the Nioxin shampoo , scalp therapy and conditioner. I did not know

they had vitamin. I only just started it.

When I was o Gleevec I lost a lot of hair, all eyerows and eyelashes. They

have come back. But my hair is still thin.

My hair is thinning so bad. But I do see new hair coming in. I am on Tasigna

for a year and a half.

I have to look for the vitamin.

Thanks

Sharon T

_____

Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 7:24 PM

Subject: Re: [ ] update

Thanks for the info. I will have to keep my eyes out for them.

Jen

>

> From: <jms30@...>

> Subject: [ ] update

> groups (DOT) <mailto:%40> com

> Date: Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 4:21 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I had my visit with my new Dr.(at Northwestern in Chicago) yesterday. I

love Dr. Tallman. He was able to answer all of my questions right away. He

was surprised that my previous Dr. didn't do weekly bloodwork. He did a full

metabolic panel. My hemoglobin is 10.1, wbc is 3.0 and platelets are good.

One of the thyroid tests came back a little low so I need to follow up with

my primary for that. I started back on Gleevec on Monday. I see Dr. Tallman

again in a month. I feel so much relief after seeing him.

>

>

>

> On another note, does anyone else have an issue with hair loss after going

on Gleevec? Has anyone tried the Nioxin shampoo or anything else to help it?

>

>

>

> Jen

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Jen after about 6 months the hair thing started to stabilize

Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 11:21:23 AM

Subject: [ ] update

I had my visit with my new Dr.(at Northwestern in Chicago) yesterday. I love Dr.

Tallman. He was able to answer all of my questions right away. He was surprised

that my previous Dr. didn't do weekly bloodwork. He did a full metabolic panel.

My hemoglobin is 10.1, wbc is 3.0 and platelets are good. One of the thyroid

tests came back a little low so I need to follow up with my primary for that. I

started back on Gleevec on Monday. I see Dr. Tallman again in a month. I feel so

much relief after seeing him.

On another note, does anyone else have an issue with hair loss after going on

Jen