RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sending healing thoughts!On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 4:38 PM, From Jen <volleyjen0416@...> wrote:

The other day

my mom felt something pop in her lower back. Her Dr. just got her CT

scan back and she has 4 herniated discs in her back, POOR MOM!

Please

say a prayer for her that she will heal FAST!

Thanks, 

Guest guest

Thanks! Jen

The other day

my mom felt something pop in her lower back. Her Dr. just got her CT

scan back and she has 4 herniated discs in her back, POOR MOM!

Please

say a prayer for her that she will heal FAST!

Thanks,

Guest guest

I bought mine here

http://www.iherb.com/Search?kw=capsules

From: Larry Stefanski Jordan <holyforchrist777@...> Sent: Tue, November 24, 2009 10:41:14 AMSubject: [ ] (unknown)

I got The POOL SHOCK ->Calcium Hypochlorite 65% Now Where can i get The Gel Caps to stuff this chem in, to take by mouth safely anyone KNOW ? drug stores or ? Larry Jordan Empowered by Jesus Working for Jesus while we still have The Day light !!in Beautiful Arizona Mtns with God Ph.#(541)610- 4084 cell Email: holyforchrist777

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Guest guest

From: ladybugsandbees <ladybugsandbees@...>iodine Sent: Tue, November 24, 2009 3:02:17 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

My root canal had to be "redone" before I had treatment for thyroid cancer. It is gone now.. I had necrosis of the jaw and black sludge under the tooth when my dentist removed it.

Steph

(unknown)

All of your symptoms are not only indicitive of thyroid issues but they are also a precursor to breast cancer. There was a study done in Sweden that proved root canals continue to produce bacteria and can lead to breast cancer! Coincidentaly I was diagnosed with breast cancer 3 1/2 years after a root canal. Of course there were all of the other symptoms and others similar to yours. The good news--they are reversable! You can heal the body before you end up with full blown cancer. Iodine is great--check out breastcancerchoices .org for a wealth of information. I am doing all of the iodine protocals and am about to start chemo. I believe I am going to be ok afterwards because of all of the wonderful info shared on this group and the other site. also, Dr. Derry has a great book on Breast Cancer & Iodine.

Best of luck to you!

Guest guest

Isn't it great to feel empowered rather than at the mercy of the system? I too have a history of BC and between the iodine protocol, nutritional supplements and clean eating I feel as if I can take control of my health. Knowledge and people willing to share it are a wonderful thing!

BarbF

In a message dated 11/24/2009 2:36:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, mary_b_jahn@... writes:

I believe I am going to be ok afterwards because of all of the wonderful info shared on this group and the other site. also, Dr. Derry has a great book on Breast Cancer & Iodine.

Guest guest

Yikes, Jen! Is she in pain or is she ok now? I think that sometimes herniations do not cause pain unless they press on a nerve. One of my co-workers has a herniation that doesn't cause any problems - and I think many have herniations without showing symptoms.

I hope she isn't in pain and that if she is she feels better soon!Donna

From: From Jen <volleyjen0416@...>Subject: (unknown)"Vonnie-Crossroads-Interpreter " <chevybc40@...>, " Quinn" <Jennquinn72@...>, "Rose-CODA hawver" <rhawver@...>, "Ellen-Crossroads-Signer" <ellenhg@...>, "BeWellandFit--Group" <BeWellandFit >, "Biggest Losers - Losing Weight Together" <Biggest-Losers-Losing-Weight-Together >, "Exercise-Accountability" <exercise_accountability >, "Exercise-Videos" < >, "FightingFatFeelingFit--Group" <Fighting-Fat-Feeling-Fit >, "Get-Fit-Stay-Fit--Group" <GetFitStayFitTheChallenge >, "GetHealthyFollowBobGreenesTIPS"

<GetHealthyFollowBobGreenesTIPS >, "On-the-Lighter-Side-Group" <On_the_Lighter_Side >, selfchallenge02 , "The 20 60 Challenge group on " <The2060Challenge >, TotalBodyMakeoverYourWay , volleyjenwlc2004@..., WalkingForExerciseAndWeightLoss , wlcmichigan Date: Tuesday, November 24, 2009, 7:38 PM

The other day my mom felt something pop in her lower back. Her Dr. just got her CT scan back and she has 4 herniated discs in her back, POOR MOM!

Please say a prayer for her that she will heal FAST!

Thanks,

Guest guest

Hi Steph,

Were you taking iodine at or before the time you had your tooth extracted? If

you were not taking iodine, do you have any evidence/indications/beliefs that

taking iodine might inhibit/reduce/prevent infection in root structures of

compromised teeth?

-Lloyd

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: ladybugsandbees <ladybugsandbees@...>

> iodine

> Sent: Tue, November 24, 2009 3:02:17 PM

> Subject: Re: (unknown)

>

>  

> My root canal had to be " redone " before I had treatment for thyroid cancer. 

It is gone now.  I had necrosis of the jaw and black sludge under the tooth

when my dentist removed it.

>  

> Steph

>

> (unknown)

> >

> > 

> >All of your symptoms are not only indicitive of thyroid issues but they are

also a precursor to breast cancer.  There was a study done in Sweden that

proved root canals continue to produce bacteria and can lead to breast cancer! 

Coincidentaly I was diagnosed with breast cancer 3 1/2 years after a

root canal.  Of course there were all of the other symptoms and others similar

to yours.  The good news--they are reversable!  You can heal the body before

you end up with full blown cancer.  Iodine is great--check out

breastcancerchoices .org for a wealth of information.  I am doing all of the

iodine protocals and am about to start chemo.  I believe I am going to be ok

afterwards because of all of the wonderful info shared on this group and the

other site.  also, Dr. Derry has a great book on Breast Cancer & Iodine.

> >

> >Best of luck to you!

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Steph,

Were you taking iodine at or before the time you had your tooth extracted? If

you were not taking iodine, do you have any evidence/indications/beliefs that

taking iodine might inhibit/reduce/prevent infection in root structures of

compromised teeth?

-Lloyd

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: ladybugsandbees <ladybugsandbees@...>

> iodine

> Sent: Tue, November 24, 2009 3:02:17 PM

> Subject: Re: (unknown)

>

>  

> My root canal had to be " redone " before I had treatment for thyroid cancer. 

It is gone now.  I had necrosis of the jaw and black sludge under the tooth

when my dentist removed it.

>  

> Steph

>

> (unknown)

> >

> > 

> >All of your symptoms are not only indicitive of thyroid issues but they are

also a precursor to breast cancer.  There was a study done in Sweden that

proved root canals continue to produce bacteria and can lead to breast cancer! 

Coincidentaly I was diagnosed with breast cancer 3 1/2 years after a

root canal.  Of course there were all of the other symptoms and others similar

to yours.  The good news--they are reversable!  You can heal the body before

you end up with full blown cancer.  Iodine is great--check out

breastcancerchoices .org for a wealth of information.  I am doing all of the

iodine protocals and am about to start chemo.  I believe I am going to be ok

afterwards because of all of the wonderful info shared on this group and the

other site.  also, Dr. Derry has a great book on Breast Cancer & Iodine.

> >

> >Best of luck to you!

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

No I had been told to stay away from Iodine because I was allergic to shellfish. This was Jan 2000. I didn't meet / start seeing Dr. Brownstein until Feb 2006. That is when I started taking Iodoral (50 mgs). I took the 50 mgs for 5 mos prior to removing the tooth and there was still a large infection under it so I don't think it did much for my root canal.

Steph

(unknown)> >> > > >All of your symptoms are not only indicitive of thyroid issues but they are also a precursor to breast cancer. There was a study done in Sweden that proved root canals continue to produce bacteria and can lead to breast cancer! Coincidentaly I was diagnosed with breast cancer 3 1/2 years after a root canal. Of course there were all of the other symptoms and others similar to yours. The good news--they are reversable! You can heal the body before you end up with full blown cancer. Iodine is great--check out breastcancerchoices .org for a wealth of information. I am doing all of the iodine protocals and am about to start chemo. I believe I am going to be ok afterwards because of all of the wonderful info shared on this group and the other site. also, Dr. Derry has a great book on Breast Cancer & Iodine.> >> >Best of luck to you!> > > >>

Guest guest

HUGS! I’ve done the herniated disc thing and it is

not fun. Mine was in my upper back (T3 and T4) and it was horrible, so I

can only imagine how much harder it must be to move with it in the lower back

where you have all your support come from. Tell her to stretch and to the

physical therapy they recommend. The only thing that helped mine was

stretching and elongating the spine so that the pressure was lifted from the

discs. A lot of the PT exercises were similar to pilates and yoga, but

specific to that area. I liked it so much I ended up getting pilates and

yoga certified so I could teach them regularly. ;) Another thing that

helped me is massage therapy, but only because I had a medical massage

therapist. She did things specifically for my issues and not just a

typical relaxation massage.

Tonya

[mailto: ] On

Behalf Of From Jen

Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 7:38 PM

Vonnie-Crossroads-Interpreter ; Quinn; Rose-CODA

hawver; Ellen-Crossroads-Signer; BeWellandFit--Group; Biggest Losers -

Losing Weight Together; Exercise-Accountability; Exercise-Videos;

FightingFatFeelingFit--Group; Get-Fit-Stay-Fit--Group;

GetHealthyFollowBobGreenesTIPS; On-the-Lighter-Side-Group;

selfchallenge02 ; The 20 60 Challenge group on ;

TotalBodyMakeoverYourWay ; volleyjenwlc2004@...; WalkingForExerciseAndWeightLoss ;

wlcmichigan

Subject: (unknown)

The other day my mom felt something pop in her lower back. Her Dr. just

got her CT scan back and she has 4 herniated discs in her back, POOR MOM!

Thanks,

No virus

found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 8.5.425 / Virus Database: 270.14.78/2521 - Release Date: 11/24/09

19:37:00

Guest guest

Steph,

What made you want to have your root canal done? Was it painful or

something? Or a prerequisite of treatment?

From: Jo Rueber <sandcandice@...>Subject: Re: (unknown)iodine Date: Wednesday, 25 November, 2009, 5:33

From: ladybugsandbees <ladybugsandbees@ sbcglobal. net>iodinegroups (DOT) comSent: Tue, November 24, 2009 3:02:17 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

My root canal had to be "redone" before I had treatment for thyroid cancer. It is gone now.. I had necrosis of the jaw and black sludge under the tooth when my dentist removed it.

Steph

(unknown)

All of your symptoms are not only indicitive of thyroid issues but they are also a precursor to breast cancer. There was a study done in Sweden that proved root canals continue to produce bacteria and can lead to breast cancer! Coincidentaly I was diagnosed with breast cancer 3 1/2 years after a root canal. Of course there were all of the other symptoms and others similar to yours. The good news--they are reversable! You can heal the body before you end up with full blown cancer. Iodine is great--check out breastcancerchoices .org for a wealth of information. I am doing all of the iodine protocals and am about to start chemo. I believe I am going to be ok afterwards because of all of the wonderful info shared on this group and the other site. also, Dr. Derry has a great book on Breast Cancer & Iodine.

Best of luck to you!

Guest guest

I had the root canal originally done when I was about 25 yrs old. My uncle who was my dentist told me that I needed it. I can't remember what brought me to that point - I am 44 yrs old now so that was a long time ago. But I trusted him (first mistake) that I should do it. The reason I had it re-done was that it became abcessed. I had to do it or I could not have thyroid surgery to remove my cancerous thyroid - second mistake.

Steph

(unknown)

Best of luck to you!

Guest guest

Hi Peggy:  You are not dumping on anyone.  Thanksgiving Day is the perfect day

to take the time to give Thanks for whatever we are going through because we are

here to go through it.  There is a reason why you are here to help your son

achieve the best he can with his CML.  I will pray that his PCR results are

good, and that  he continues to be able to fight this battle.  May God Bless

You Also with all you have to endure with your own health issues.

You wonder sometimes how you do what you do, but we get through it.

Take One Day At A Time.  Make Your Thanksgiving a Very Happy One.

A.

Subject: [ ] (unknown)

Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 2:37 PM

hello group,

pat is my son so i am his guardian and he is living with me. he has the

mentality of a 14 year old and has a hard time dealing with the cml. his dad

really doesn't get it either his sister has her own issues to deal with as a

single mother of an 18 month old boy and school . it leaves it up to me to cope

with pat and his many problems,i am 61 with many serious health issues of my own

and pat is only 38 so i worry who will care for him when i am no longer able

to.sometimes i feel  this group is the only bunch of people who understand . we

are waiting for the results for pats first pcr results so maybe this is why i

feel so blue. sorry to dummp on everyone the day before thanksgiving.   

peggy

Guest guest

When she first felt a pop in her back when she bent over to pick up something she was in A LOT of pain. Now it is better but still hurts. She really needs to take it easy more but it's hard to her down. She has 4 herniated discs. Jen

From: From Jen <volleyjen0416>Subject: (unknown)"Vonnie-Crossroads- Interpreter " <chevybc40comcast (DOT) net>, " Quinn" <Jennquinn72>, "Rose-CODA hawver" <rhawvercomcast (DOT) net>, "Ellen-Crossroads- Signer" <ellenhgaol (DOT) com>, "BeWellandFit- -Group" <BeWellandFit>, "Biggest Losers - Losing Weight Together" <Biggest-Losers- Losing-Weight- Together>, "Exercise-Accountab ility" <exercise_accountabi lity@groups .com>, "Exercise-Videos" <>, "FightingFatFeeling Fit-- Group" <Fighting-Fat- Feeling-Fit>, "Get-Fit-Stay- Fit-- Group" <GetFitStayFitTheCha llenge@grou ps.com>, "GetHealthyFollowBo bGreenesTIPS"

<GetHealthyFollowBob GreenesTIPS>, "On-the-Lighter- Side-Group" <On_the_Lighter_ Side@groups .com>, selfchallenge02, "The 20 60 Challenge group on " <The2060Challenge>, TotalBodyMakeoverYo urWay@group s.com, volleyjenwlc2004, WalkingForExerciseA ndWeightLoss, wlcmichiganDate: Tuesday, November 24, 2009, 7:38 PM

The other day my mom felt something pop in her lower back. Her Dr. just got her CT scan back and she has 4 herniated discs in her back, POOR MOM!

Thanks,

Guest guest

So abcessed. Of course one doesn't know what's going on underneath until it

reaches a point where its visible(abcessed). I have quite a few root canals. Am wondering

what to do for the best? None are abcessed but they may be causing problems without

me being aware of it.

david

From: Jo Rueber <sandcandice>Subject: Re: (unknown)iodinegroups (DOT) comDate: Wednesday, 25 November, 2009, 5:33

From: ladybugsandbees <ladybugsandbees@ sbcglobal. net>iodinegroups (DOT) comSent: Tue, November 24, 2009 3:02:17 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Steph

(unknown)

Best of luck to you!

Guest guest

Hi Angel,

Does that mean I could still have Hashi's even with 1 antibody? I get so confused I don't always understand peoples post's and feel as though I haven't got a proper diagnosis from my endo now.I had pre-eclampsia with both my children and ended up in hospital on many occasions because of it.When pregnant with my daughter,my blood count dropped so much I was rushed to hospital and nearly died and nearly lost my baby too.i had an emergency transfusion,but they only gave me enough blood to get by and told me I would make up the rest on my own! I also had severe post natal depression with both of them and ended up in a psychiatric hospital 3 times after I had my first and ended up having electric shock treatment several times.My post natal was so bad,I wanted to kill my baby and was not allowed to look after him on my own.After my second child,I was given progesterone suppositories.They

thought I would only need the lowest dose for a few days and ended up on the highest dose for the longest time possible before it damaged my bowel! I have been ill for so long,I wonder what the point of it all is.I'm having a bad day today,just keep crying and can't cope with anything,something that's probably common to all hypo's.Do you think I could still have Hashi's as I have been told on the forum I haven't.If not what do you think it would be?

Best wishes sharon

From: judith franklin <angel47572000@...>Subject: (unknown)thyroid treatment Date: Friday, November 27, 2009, 12:17 PM

Hi Sharon, usually auto-antibodies are high when most folks get diagnosed, but they can still be in the gland first killing the cells, then in the blood, but anyone with detectable amounts (3-20) or even 48. one doctor told his patient that this was negative.but any in the blood canhave hashimoto`s. but the ranges for most tests are to high and doctors misinterpret them.as they only get limited training in hypothyroidism or even auto-immune conditions for that matter. who is most defiantly got hashi`s with auto-antibodies and 3 miscarriages,pre-eclampsia, and two sons on the autistic spectrum. Angel.

Guest guest

Hi Sharon, antibody levels are not constant- the attacks can come in waves- so sometimes you will get a high count and at other times it will be lower. T3 has a dramatic effect on mood- see http://www.drlowe.com and do a search on his site. I know the difference it makes from personal experience. This is a very complex subject and even the experts don't know everything! Subject: Re: (unknown)

Hi Angel,

Does that mean I could still have Hashi's even with 1 antibody? I have been ill for so long,I wonder what the point of it all is.I'm having a bad day today,just keep crying and can't cope with anything,something that's probably common to all hypo's.Do you think I could still have Hashi's as I have been told on the forum I haven't.If not what do you think it would be?

Best wishes sharon

Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts. Find out how.

Guest guest

Hi ,

So does that mean I do or do not have Hashi's? If Hashi's is diagnosed from high antibodies,then what is the diagnosis term for low antibodies,or does it even have a term?

Best wishes Sharon

Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts. Find out how.

Guest guest

Hi Sharon, It means that you may have Hashi's- some say not if below 50 antibodies- others say any. It is the most common reason for hypo. The treatment is the same though. thyroid treatment From: sprog1967@...Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 03:50:24 -0800Subject: RE: (unknown)

Hi ,

So does that mean I do or do not have Hashi's? If Hashi's is diagnosed from high antibodies,then what is the diagnosis term for low antibodies,or does it even have a term?

Best wishes Sharon

Add other email accounts to Hotmail in 3 easy steps. Find out how.

Guest guest

I gave you 4 years of my best advise and personal experience deena that took me 3 hours to write that you never bothered to acknowledge. Hope you find answers that you appreciate recieving.

From: Whoami Dontknow <deana729@...>Subject: (unknown)SSRI medications Received: Sunday, November 29, 2009, 9:41 PM

Hello. I have sent emails before because I lost my father to suicide. He was taking a anti-depressant. If you would like to reply to me please send me an email to deana729 (DOT) com. I am trying to find a way to get justice for my father. We looked into a lawsuit but due to pre-emption we did not get to file within a two year time frame in my state. I am at least trying to warn others. Any other suggestions?

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

I gave you 4 years of my best advise and personal experience deena that took me 3 hours to write that you never bothered to acknowledge. Hope you find answers that you appreciate recieving.

From: Whoami Dontknow <deana729@...>Subject: (unknown)SSRI medications Received: Sunday, November 29, 2009, 9:41 PM

Hello. I have sent emails before because I lost my father to suicide. He was taking a anti-depressant. If you would like to reply to me please send me an email to deana729 (DOT) com. I am trying to find a way to get justice for my father. We looked into a lawsuit but due to pre-emption we did not get to file within a two year time frame in my state. I am at least trying to warn others. Any other suggestions?

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

What is and EAV. I am assuming AK is applied kinesiology. Ann

Goldeen

---- Chlebowski <chrischlebowski@...> wrote:

> There are several very effective treatments for interstital cystitis but the

> most important factor is food sensitivities. Check him however you choose;

> ELISA, EAV, AK, but this piece is critical. His symptoms will improve.

>

>

> Chlebowski

>

> Dr. Chlebowski

> drchrischlebowski.com

>

>

>

Guest guest

What is and EAV. I am assuming AK is applied kinesiology. Ann

Goldeen

---- Chlebowski <chrischlebowski@...> wrote:

> There are several very effective treatments for interstital cystitis but the

> most important factor is food sensitivities. Check him however you choose;

> ELISA, EAV, AK, but this piece is critical. His symptoms will improve.

>

>

> Chlebowski

>

> Dr. Chlebowski

> drchrischlebowski.com

>

>

>