RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I wonder what happens when you complete an Ironman Triathlon?  All of you are

amazing!  We are living with leukemia and surviving!  2011......bring it on!

Sent: Thu, December 30, 2010 8:07:01 PM

Subject: Re: [ ] (unknown)

Great News - thanks for sharing!

One thing that happen to me in this area was that my creatinine levels seem to

jump after exercise.   Back a few years ago I sometimes played an hour of

basketball in the mornings before my labs.   At least twice my levels surged

above the " high end of normal " ,  I think the high end is circa 1.4 and I hit

at least 1 time.

This sent me to a kidney specialiist who put me through a battery of tests and

cosiderable panic.  After a week or 2 we came up with a goal of me not

exercising the day of or the day before my labs.  Since then the creatine

levels

have not been an issue.

Happy New Year.

Subject: [ ] (unknown)

Date: Thursday, December 30, 2010, 4:55 PM

Hi All.

I want to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year.

I , also, wanted to inform you of the results of Robyn's high Creatin Level.  

It was so high that even

Dr. Druker said if her levels got worse her medication would have to change. 

Then I heard about the effect of Vitamin D 2,000 units on the kidneys.  Robyn

threw the bottle away.  When she went to the oncologist the level was down. 

She

had a physical with  the internist a few weeks after she saw the oncologist. 

The Creatin level is now normal.  So, this is an example of a possible effect

of

Vitamin D.

Highest recommended dose is 800.

Again , have a safe, happy, and Healthy New Year.

Sandi

Guest guest

i think thats BFrom: Malik K <malik_baseer88@...> Sent: Sat, January 1, 2011 1:55:19 PMSubject: (unknown)

Hi,Can someone help me with this one pls,..............On examination of a

composite restoration you find a dark attain:

A. Replace the

composite

B. Repair with

unfilled resin

C. Apply topical

fluoride at the marginThanksKowser

Guest guest

i think its dFrom: "hassanalmufty@..." <hassanalmufty@...>" " < >Sent: Fri, December 31, 2010 7:50:56 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

I go for A. Please correct me if wrong.Sent from my iPhoneOn Dec 31, 2010, at 7:08 PM, Malik K <malik_baseer88@...> wrote: Hi,Need more help..............23.In planning and

construction of a cast metal partial denture the study cast

A. facilitates the

construction of custom trays

B. minimizes the need

for articulating

C. provides only

limited information about inter ridge distance, which is best assessed

clinically

D. can be used as a

working cast when duplicating facilities are not available

Guest guest

i think "b"............ repair the composite?!From: Malik K <malik_baseer88@...>Subject: (unknown) Date: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 7:25 PM

Hi,Can someone help me with this one pls,..............On examination of a

composite restoration you find a dark attain:

A. Replace the

composite

B. Repair with

unfilled resin

C. Apply topical

fluoride at the marginThanksKowser

Guest guest

i think ita A....replace the composite bcoz it may not be possible to get the exact finishing of the restoration....moreover bonding of the filling may pose a significant problem...n another thing is filling irt to which tooth is not given n the cause of the attain is also not mentioned in the question...probably these factors may also paly a role a selecting the options...correct me if im wrong

From: Malik K <malik_baseer88@...>Subject: (unknown) Date: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 7:25 PM

Hi,

Can someone help me with this one pls,..............

On examination of a composite restoration you find a dark attain:

A. Replace the composite

B. Repair with unfilled resin

C. Apply topical fluoride at the margin

Thanks

Kowser

Guest guest

its bFrom: dr pavan <drpavan82@...> Sent: Mon, January 3, 2011 7:50:33 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

i think ita A....replace the composite bcoz it may not be possible to get the exact finishing of the restoration....moreover bonding of the filling may pose a significant problem...n another thing is filling irt to which tooth is not given n the cause of the attain is also not mentioned in the question...probably these factors may also paly a role a selecting the options...correct me if im wrong

From: Malik K <malik_baseer88@...>Subject: (unknown) Date: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 7:25 PM

Hi,

A. Replace the composite

Thanks

Kowser

Guest guest

i think A.

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 9:32 PM, Aqsa Fatima Burki <aqsaburki@...> wrote:

its b

Sent: Mon, January 3, 2011 7:50:33 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Date: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 7:25 PM

Hi,

A. Replace the composite

Thanks

Kowser

Guest guest

composite is repaired in case of chipping or fracture of restoration. i doubt if we can do d same in case of attain??? plz help..

Hi,

A. Replace the composite

Thanks

Kowser

Guest guest

m sorry...wut is an ATTAIN??! i honestly thot it was a written mistake for a Stain....also, i think bonding shudnt be an issue...cz when u prepare the tooth for the new filling...or the repair...u anyways roughen it..then acid etch and hence get a chemical bond!maybe...if the filling is tooooo olddd...then u might consider refilling...but a 1-2yr old filling shud sustain a repair!!kindly give ur views on this..sups

Hi,

A. Replace the composite

Thanks

Kowser

Guest guest

Although composites are permanent restorative materials, a composite restoration usually lasts for about 5-8 years depending upon size of cavity and location of the tooth in which filling is placed and But if the restoration is discolored or chipped of it can be repaired easily without the need of removing complete

restorationA benefit of composite restoration is that it can be repaired easily if a small part of it is chipped off or discolored. There is no need to remove the whole restoration if a part of it becomes defected. Only that part of the restoration that has become defected is reduced and re-build with new material. But if the defect is large, filling has to be replaced and whether to replace the filling or repair the defected part solely depends on the decision of dentist.Discoloration: Composite fillings stain and discolor over a period of time. There are more chances of early discoloration of the restoration in people who consume more tea, coffee, soft drinks and smoke or chew tobacco. Sometimes discoloration appears when the patient gets teeth bleached after the placement of composite restoration. In such a case colour of teeth whitens but that of

composite does not change. So, the restoration has to be repaired or replaced depending upon the extent of discoloration.From: Rumana am <rumana.maryam@...> Sent: Tue, January 4, 2011 10:38:06 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

composite is repaired in case of chipping or fracture of restoration. i doubt if we can do d same in case of attain??? plz help..

Hi,

A. Replace the composite

Thanks

Kowser

Guest guest

thanks.. ur explanation was helpful .

On Wed, 05 Jan 2011 20:18 IST Aqsa Fatima Burki wrote:

>Although composites are permanent restorative materials, a composite

restoration

>usually lasts for about 5-8 years depending upon size of cavity and location of

>the tooth in which filling is placed and But if the restoration is discolored

or

>chipped of it can be repaired easily without the need of removing complete

>restoration

>A benefit of composite restoration is that it can be repaired easily if a small

>part of it is chipped off or discolored. There is no need to remove the whole

>restoration if a part of it becomes defected. Only that part of the restoration

>that has become defected is reduced and re-build with new material. But if the

>defect is large, filling has to be replaced and whether to replace the filling

>or repair the defected part solely depends on the decision of dentist.

>

>Discoloration: Composite fillings stain and discolor over a period of time.

>There are more chances of early discoloration of the restoration in people who

>consume more tea, coffee, soft drinks and smoke or chew tobacco. Sometimes

>discoloration appears when the patient gets teeth bleached after the placement

>of composite restoration. In such a case colour of teeth whitens but that of

>composite does not change. So, the restoration has to be repaired or replaced

>depending upon the extent of discoloration.

>

>

>

>________________________________

>From: Rumana am <rumana.maryam@...>

>

>Sent: Tue, January 4, 2011 10:38:06 AM

>Subject: Re: (unknown)

>

>

>composite is repaired in case of chipping or fracture of restoration. i doubt

if

>we can do d same in case of attain??? plz help..

>

>

>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>>From: Malik K <malik_baseer88@...>

>>>>>Subject: (unknown)

>>>>>

>>>>>Date: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 7:25 PM

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>Hi,

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>Can someone help me with this one pls,..............

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>On examination of a composite restoration you find a dark attain:

>>>>>A. Replace the composite

>>>>>B. Repair with unfilled resin

>>>>>C. Apply topical fluoride at the margin

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>Thanks

>>>>>Kowser

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>

>>>

>>>

>>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Lea Ann...

(unknown)

Anyone know if the vitamix creations blender sold on qvc is as good as the vitamix 5200....any major flaws or differences known ? Thanks I have a few famy members looking into buying, thought the qvc option would be great

Neva been More ready!

Guest guest

Hi, yes, definitely the faster you get it onto the surfaces the sooner the effects will kick in. Remember it is a lifecycle treatment so if there is an existing problem it will seem to just gradually go away. People often attribute the lessening of enviro issues to the other things they are doing when it is more likely this, it is just so subtle, it doesn't just make everything fall off/out and lay dead all at once.

It will take 6 - 12 weeks to see the benefits begin and increase.

Glad the Pink Oil is helping. I have a deal with my local Sally's. I buy a case (12 at a time) and they let me have the quart bottles @ $8.49 each. I worked it out with the manager. I can also buy it at the local beauty supply stores, the ones that sell hair for weaves and such, for $8.99. sallybeauty.com will ship the quart bottles but they cost more and you have to pay shipping.

I hear you re the fallout!!! I am gradually adding subtle lighter colored patterns to my professional wardrobe. Black suits were just too much of a giveaway, lol!

kajay

From: A McRae <shopsur2@...>bird mites Sent: Thu, January 6, 2011 9:35:59 PMSubject: (unknown)

kjay

I am moving into an apt. next month. Concerning your environmental protocol would you suggest that I use it in the new place prior to moving in?. I am dealing with bird mite infestation for 10 mos. I have no lesions. Thanks for a wealth of practical information. I used the pink oil but mixed it with athlete foot powder since it was cheaper. Seems to have helped my scalp which is the main problem. I hate the sprinkle out of my scalp. I ruined hardwood floors by mopping in borax and baking soda. Any suggestions on how to make them better? Tips on moving please. I am taking very little with. Did you get rid of everything. Have storage rented but have not used it yet?

Thanks

shopsur

Guest guest

Hi Mcrae

Vinegar applied to dried on crusted borax melts it off, it takes 6-30 hrs , I

use a dollar store 9X12' plastec over the floor to keep it moist . After 6-30

hrs with a few extra appications with a garden sprayer makes all of the borax

melt off . Then I rinse a little & let dry & apply cheap floor shine in a

bottle for wood floors & wa -la ! , new shiney floors.

Boy so I know this issue ... I am going to stain my floors the color of white

oak , it is beautiful & blends well with borax

God bless you ,

Bill

On Thu Jan 6th, 2011 9:35 PM EST A McRae wrote:

>kjay

>I am moving into an apt. next month.   Concerning your environmental protocol

would you suggest that I use it in the new place prior to moving in?.  I am

dealing with bird mite infestation for 10 mos.  I have no lesions.  Thanks for a

wealth of practical information.  I used the pink oil but mixed it with athlete

foot powder since it was cheaper.  Seems to have helped my scalp which is the

main problem. I hate the  sprinkle out of my scalp.   I ruined hardwood floors

by mopping in borax and baking soda.  Any suggestions on how to make them

better?  Tips on moving please.  I am taking very little with.  Did you get rid

of everything.    Have storage rented but have not used it yet?

>Thanks

>shopsur 

>

>

>

Guest guest

hey

how r u?i do remember u.about the fred course it was really really good...though i was very depressed after the course cz i holded handpiece after couple of years.....yes its worth doing...and about the exam have u booked ur exam?

Regards,

Gurjot

From: schibin thampy <kuriachan4u@...> Sent: Fri, January 7, 2011 9:29:01 AMSubject: (unknown)

hey gurjot

my name is schibin and iam an ore part 2 candidate , i had met you soon after the exam via sabarpal , i assume that you have attended dr freds course , i wanted to know how good did it go and was it worth going for the same . and if so could you give me his email addresss.

thanking you

schibin

Guest guest

hey there nope my handwork is not that great so am planning to give the exam only after april, what abt you, how are you planning to practise ?iam planning to buy a phantom head and going to a clinic and attaching the phantom head to a dental chair and gonna work like that in a clinic , need to ask you smt, currently am in kerala are there any other courses which goes on for a month or is someone willing to conduct classes like how you have tuitons over here . if so i woul dlike to attend that because i really need to improve my work a lot, could you pass on dr freds no so that i can go for the next

class , and by the way am using our indian burs and typhos , what do u suggest should i start using the frasaco and those burs rather than the one used overe here .regrdsschibinFrom: gurjot Rakhra <malki_nsr@...> Sent: Fri, 7 January, 2011 5:19:02 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

hey

how r u?i do remember u.about the fred course it was really really good...though i was very depressed after the course cz i holded handpiece after couple of years.....yes its worth doing...and about the exam have u booked ur exam?

Regards,

Gurjot

From: schibin thampy <kuriachan4u@...> Sent: Fri, January 7, 2011 9:29:01 AMSubject: (unknown)

hey gurjot

my name is schibin and iam an ore part 2 candidate , i had met you soon after the exam via sabarpal , i assume that you have attended dr freds course , i wanted to know how good did it go and was it worth going for the same . and if so could you give me his email addresss.

thanking you

schibin

Guest guest

Hey even I havnt booked my exam,if u could call me we l get a chance to Chat more on it and tell u the information I have...it's 00447545896787 or send me ur noSent from my iPhoneOn 8 Jan 2011, at 14:06, schibin thampy <kuriachan4u@...> wrote:

hey there nope my handwork is not that great so am planning to give the exam only after april, what abt you, how are you planning to practise ?iam planning to buy a phantom head and going to a clinic and attaching the phantom head to a dental chair and gonna work like that in a clinic , need to ask you smt, currently am in kerala are there any other courses which goes on for a month or is someone willing to conduct classes like how you have tuitons over here . if so i woul dlike to attend that because i really need to improve my work a lot, could you pass on dr freds no so that i can go for the next

class , and by the way am using our indian burs and typhos , what do u suggest should i start using the frasaco and those burs rather than the one used overe here .regrdsschibinFrom: gurjot Rakhra <malki_nsr@...> Sent: Fri, 7 January, 2011 5:19:02 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

hey

Regards,

Gurjot

hey gurjot

thanking you

schibin

Guest guest

Possibility of virus

Take care

De : [mailto: ] De la part de

halfphast@...

Envoyé : 8 janvier 2011 16:35

À : cheryl.simoneau@...; cml ;

; highhope48@...; agreenspon1@...;

stevoruni@...; zmiller@...; robs@...;

highhope48@...; CMLHopegooglegroups; jam_92842@...;

janet.ruzycki@...

Objet : [ ] (unknown)

http://kiny.ribino.com/images/al.php

Ce message entrant est certifié sans virus connu.

Analyse effectuée par AVG - www.avg.fr

Version: 9.0.872 / Base de données virale: 271.1.1/3365 - Date: 01/07/11

02:34:00

Guest guest

hey there

iam in india (kerala) and dont have a netr connection at my work place my no is

From: Malki <malki_nsr@...>" " < >Sent: Sun, 9 January, 2011 5:11:41 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Hey even I havnt booked my exam,if u could call me we l get a chance to Chat more on it and tell u the information I have...it's 00447545896787 or send me ur noSent from my iPhone

On 8 Jan 2011, at 14:06, schibin thampy <kuriachan4u@...> wrote:

hey there

nope my handwork is not that great so am planning to give the exam only after april, what abt you, how are you planning to practise ?iam planning to buy a phantom head and going to a clinic and attaching the phantom head to a dental chair and gonna work like that in a clinic , need to ask you smt, currently am in kerala are there any other courses which goes on for a month or is someone willing to conduct classes like how you have tuitons over here . if so i woul dlike to attend that because i really need to improve my work a lot, could you pass on dr freds no so that i can go for the next class , and by the way am using our indian burs and typhos , what do u suggest should i start using the frasaco and those burs rather than the one used overe here .regrdsschibin

From: gurjot Rakhra <malki_nsr@...> Sent: Fri, 7 January, 2011 5:19:02 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

hey

Regards,

Gurjot

hey gurjot

thanking you

schibin

Guest guest

Hi,Could you plz let me know if any dates are available for the course Walking through ORE..thanks,seethalFrom: kinku seerha <kinkuseerha@...> Sent: Mon, 10 January, 2011 8:22:43Subject:

(unknown)

Hi everyone

I attended the outline course 'Walking through ORE' by Dr Pritam Gharat.It was really helpful course.I would recommend everyone trying for Ore to attend it once before starting the preparation.

Regards

Sanya

Guest guest

Congratulations to all :) Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Aditi Shah <dentist5686@...>Sender: Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 06:53:40 -0800 (PST)< >Reply Subject: (unknown) book now...

Guest guest

thank u

From: "ruchiyadav18@..." <ruchiyadav18@...> Sent: Mon, January 10, 2011 8:24:37 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Congratulations to all :) Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Sender:

Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 06:53:40 -0800 (PST)

< >

Subject: (unknown)

book now...

Guest guest

No more bookingsI just tried :(Kindly tell if there will be any more bookingsthanx From: dentist5686@...Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 07:20:06 -0800Subject: Re: (unknown)

thank u

From: "ruchiyadav18@..." <ruchiyadav18@...> Sent: Mon, January 10, 2011 8:24:37 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Congratulations to all :) Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Sender:

Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 06:53:40 -0800 (PST)

< >

Subject: (unknown)

book now...

Guest guest

Hello Medic King,

Welcome to the listserve - am curious, are you near Asheville at all? I was

curious if it is common practice for paramedics to work in the Emergency Rooms

in NC? Well, just curious.

Be safe and have a great day,

Quinn

cuinne@...

johnmquinnv@...